Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL Playoffs, is bringing you an offer that will help make the playoffs electrifying. New customers can bet five bucks on any game and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets. Download the Draft Kings Sports Book out now and see code Shannon. New customers can bet just five bucks and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets only on Draft Kings Sportsbook with the code Shannon.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: The halftime show Usher played the hits Usher Phil Phil said, was my way called up. You don't have to call superstar love in the club if it ain't got you official Lisia kee oooh my boot. I don't know how Swizz gonna feel about that Usher.
Speaker 1: You see any you see, but listen, they are performing.
Speaker 3: They are performing.
Speaker 1: And when I see when I see it, stay with me, Stay with me. Now when you see it act like that, I think of if you're dating an actress, if you're if you're if you're married to an actress, and when you're filming and you have a romantic scene, when you're when you're a musician and in your profession when you're doing a duet, you know, it's you know, it's usher. I'm sure Swiss understands that. And I'm sure Swiss probably went to some of the rehearsals so he knew what's gonna go on. And it's frowned upon to the public. But these are professionals. This is what they do. They perform, they entertain, this is this is what they do. So obviously some people will see it one way, but then you have to understand the position in what these individuals do.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you know, man, now and today's thing. You can't do nothing. You can't give a lady a complement, you know, you know, you go get canceled and then they take it, you know, man, you old. I'm like like Madonna, ain't never date Madonna.
Speaker 3: Madonna. Madonna got to be.
Speaker 2: Like sixty five, sixty two, sixty three, she keeps on twenty year old.
Speaker 3: Share. Oh hey, shared, beautiful, That's what I was saying.
Speaker 2: But what we see when women, man, y'all, I don't even you know what it is, what it is I wanted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Share seventy seven. I think share form one of our super Bowl Yeah, shared seventy seven. Yeah, you don't see, you don't remember what you don't remember.
Speaker 1: You don't remember Sonny and share? Do you I know about Sonny? And share what you're talking about? Man, I was born in sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Like the Variety Show was big back there, you know, Donnie Marie the Osmond had a show, the Flip Wilson Variety Show, the Jackson Ship Wilson. Now what you know about Flip Wilson, Jeraldine you watch it? Sucker, come on now?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Who else?
Speaker 2: Tony Orlando and don I mean, oh when I know about that Jo Burn you got it bad?
Speaker 3: Her on the get and that thing you got it bad. I like that.
Speaker 2: I like USh you brought that out. And then will I am, oh my because I asked him. You know, I said, bro, you jumped over Will I am.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You still got the same kind of needs now right, but he's slid up when we sleep. And then uh, little John came back there turned to turn down for what and then you know he closed the house with us or Little John and loud. You know you got it if you sang that song you gotta bring Loulau to let him hit the hook.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously listen to other people listening to the comments on Twitter. Well, obviously I was at the game and it was really really dopey. I enjoyed the halftime show. But every time that, every time there's a halftime show, do you know, people have gripes and issues with every halftime show there is.
Speaker 3: Look, every time, it's always something. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it. I was at was that.
Speaker 2: I was at the Sofi with Snoop Dogg, Doctor Dre, Mary j uh Uh, Kendred Lamar so I was. I was there to saw I saw. I was there to that one. I was also in the arena when Prince was playing Purple Rain and it started to reign. I was in New Orleans. Uh when Beyonce did what she did, the lights went out. Beyonce has been unbelievable. I was in San Francisco. I think it was cold Play. I think it was Beyonce, maybe Bruno Mars, I think all members there. So I've been I've been in attendance with some pretty pretty memorable performances, right, but you're you're right, oh Joe, you they You're not gonna be able to please anybody. They could have, they could have. They could have Beyonce, Taylor Swift, who's a male who adele? Who's who the the male? Who's the male performer? M and m uh jay Z, Kendrick Lamar lou Way, it's somebody, man, man, man, they should have had such as such.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know what, It's gonna always be an issue because you have one hundred almost to almost two hundred million people watching, and everybody likes different genres of music. Everybody likes differentis genre genres of music, and it will be a specific the artists that they pick. Usher he only appeals to well, he appeals to all demographics. But then other people are gonna have an issue with it just because just because mm hmm, Dan, that was then. That was a good game. And halftime show was good too. Halftime show was long.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I know, I know, I know that.
Speaker 1: I know the players was mad because you got you about warm up.
Speaker 3: We had all the way back up. You take all the way back.
Speaker 2: Take all everything off, you take your pants off, orange, you're eating orange slices, you getting rehydrated, and then you know, to who's the strength of condition to coaching endeavor, we got to get restretched all over again. Well you know what I'm saying. It's like we're going out there for the first time. Now all of a sudden, guys getting on the bike, trying to get the legs back loose. I'm getting reach stretched stretched all over again. So yeah, and again. You know something, O Joe, halftimes, ain't no thirty daven minutes. I mean by the time you get to the locker room and they put the players up on the board. Okay, this is what they're giving us. This is this is gonna be our counter, all right.
Speaker 3: Two minutes, two minutes. Yeah, you on the way back out, on the way back back out.
Speaker 2: Now you get to sit there, you talking, Hey man, you know, hey, we got to win this, bro.
Speaker 3: You know, blah blah blah. But it's it's it's interesting.
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I mean from me, I'm biased, O Joe because I know him, uh he from the crib. So I'm biased, and I look, I understand like R and B, O Ojoe, ain't a whole lot of up temple.
Speaker 3: You know you're trying to you know, you trying to shake the coorsbo doc with R and B. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You got mad and burned nice and slow my boot, you know, club the Club Superstar.
Speaker 1: Come on, old Joe clastic. These are classic song. Yes, why he was, which, why he was why he was chosen to perform because he has classic kids that resonate with everybody, all demographics.
Speaker 3: So I'm cool with it. I mean everybody.
Speaker 2: But you know, you know how it is you got man with It wasn't Prince, it wasn't Beyonce, It wasn't Kendrick in the U uh uh, dre and and snoop. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know you know who's gonna perform next year in New Orleans? Huh wheezy wheezy a baby. I mean that that would make sense because it's any more Orleans. But Beyonce just had an album drop, right.
Speaker 3: She just did it. She hadn't done it twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, perfect timing, perfect time. And I like country music. I like country music.
Speaker 2: Got to do with New Orleans. I'm surprised. Way ain't new dance out there?
Speaker 3: We got wa ain't Newton wain't Neon was.
Speaker 1: He was sitting up there with me, Oh what yeah, yeah, me, Wayne Newton, Jimmy Kimmel, uh, Toby, Toby wig Way all the boys.
Speaker 3: Was saying, Man, you know, I had a hell of a hell of a weekend.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I just now that I have a little time, I want to I gotta thank my team. I know what we did. The nightcap was awesome, the live was awesome. Your team, they they need to take a bow. They need to take a bow. Everyone I met, that's a that's a part of what you have going on. Hell of a job. Job well done. And on my side, Dougie, I love you. I appreciate you, man, you you you You've worked magic, you know, through these, through these you know years we've been together, and to get to this point where we're at now.
Speaker 2: Man, I raised it right.
Speaker 1: I think, I thank you. I thank you, Ryan Tyler, I appreciate you, and I love y'all.
Speaker 3: Man. And it's only up from here. It's only up here.
Speaker 2: Uh what the top? I mean, most people like Prince two thousand and seven, doctor Drace Knew fifty, Mary J. Ken and Eminem Brother. I mean, come on, man, that ain't fair. Look at all the help, but they got Dre Snoop Diddy, Mary Kendrick, em come.
Speaker 3: On now, who's left? Who's left?
Speaker 2: That performed Beyonce, because Beyonce did it with I think with that Cold Play. She did it with Cole Play and Bruno Mars So she did it with them in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: She did it in New Orleans in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: Michael Jackson, uh Arihanna, Rihanna brought the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Red was nice, was dope and the already.
Speaker 2: The U two in two thousand and two. Yeah for me, Like I said, I was in attendance. I saw two thousand and seven. I was in attendance at two and twenty twenty two, and I was in attendance at U at uh at twenty thirteen in New Orleans with Bouncy and Destiny Child. Now, Michael Jackson, if I'm not mistaken, performed at the Rose Bowl out here. That was the Cowboys in Buffalo, right. I came to the festivities, but I didn't go to the game, you know, because normally I get out of town on Joe Hey, Sunday morning, your boy out like a scout of the New Route. I'm done you know your boy in Vegas. Vegas whooped your boy this time? Joe?
Speaker 3: You know, hey, did you gamble or you mean you whooped you? As far as being tired, man, bro, you know what I had to do.
Speaker 2: You know, I had ESPN, I had nightcap, I had club, I had my normal appearances.
Speaker 3: I was right with you.
Speaker 2: You know you say people say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Hell, yeah, cause you can't remember nothing. I don't remember nothing.
Speaker 3: You know, hey, hold on what you did? I mean outside of work, any extra creation activity?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Those that know won't tell. Those that tell won't know. I mean, but you could tell us though. We family, we want to know what went on outside of the work you had to do. Give us one good story. You should give us one good story.
Speaker 2: How about this? Joe came in you know, uh, you know I was on the PJ.
Speaker 3: You like the PJ. Did voted right again? Again about you're talking about your pajamas.
Speaker 2: I should have been a job, No, I would, oh, Joe? So I went to the you know, I went to Magic Johnson's party. Awesome running uh uh, bumming into an old class made of mind. Had Since we're out Samanna State days. Uh. And then I went to the Draft Kings party. Uh nods performed unbelievable, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Said, hey, did you have problems getting in any of your parties? No, man, let me tell you something. I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 3: Man. I I would, I was. I went to the Fanatics party.
Speaker 2: Rule getting in.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't, I don't know. I would plus the one that was being real. But you know, when you go to the Fanatics party, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't go out. I don't go out. But I wanted her to experience. I wanted my daughter to experience it. And Real had a friend of hers with her, and I thought, you know, maybe my face is clean.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, me and Reel.
Speaker 1: Could get in, and you know they would let my daughter in. Boy, listen at that Fanatics. That's I don't know where they got that security from. They all like rob They all like Robo.
Speaker 2: You do know that's Michael Rubin, right, Oh yeah, you do know he worked thirteenth billion.
Speaker 1: But listen they I got in right to go through one checkpoint. Yes, you get on that.
Speaker 3: You you get on the elevator.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, you got another checkpoint to make sure you are supposed to be through there in case you snuck through the first one. Then you walk up the stairs. They had another checkpoint. Then when you get to the fourth and then it's a four checkpoint. You get to the four checkpoint, they put a risk a wristband on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then you walk then you inside the party. I'm like, what, God damn.
Speaker 2: I went. I went to the Commissioner's party. I went to the commissioners party.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, I thought you wanted to go to that, and I was hoping you called me so I could have got you the commissioners party.
Speaker 3: You ain't. You ain't invite me. You ain't invite me. You ain't invite me.
Speaker 2: It's not my place because it's not my party. I said, whose.
Speaker 3: Party is it? The commissioner.
Speaker 1: Now you know me and the commission that we we on first name basis.
Speaker 2: But I went to I went to h I went to Magic's party. Magic was great, it was, and found Blue in the poodle room eighty third four. You could see the whole city with a great look of the spear or the fear had it go? Had it jumping off and then I left there and went to uh the Draft Kings party. Uh I Kevin Hart and it was great. Uh you know, had a little had a little had a little issue. But you know what, I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Come on, don't leave us out like that. Who we got an issue with? Like y'all off in the fight y'all, it wasn't no fight. It was just some just some bulljy. No, I wasn't no oh Joe.
Speaker 3: Come on now, don't don't leave us hanging. Now you got the whole chat. We want to know what's going on at the Magic Johnson's party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let me know that because I'll jump on in the gate. I jump on a listen, if somebody got a problem with you, I jump on him like a spider monkey. I ain't the we ain't the one. Now we were.
Speaker 3: We are team.
Speaker 1: So if you got a problem, you can't touch them. But these hands good no oh yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In all my life, yes, sir, I've never been in a place where I received as much love. Okay, there we go. Now we're talking and so and I was I've never I mean, everybody say hey, just stop it, man. I want to thank you for what you do in club Shade Shade. They say, oh man, we love you a night cap. Y'all are perfect pair obviously, you know you you and Steven a brother my boy, he said, But I just love what you do with nightcap and club Shade shop. You're doing your thing. Met some people that's you know, hey, we want to help you. It's here now, but we want to help you go here. I'm on that. And so the love and the appreciation and the respect and so I remember that came my sisters here and I and I remember she said, you know, my sister is really really religious and uh and uh. A lot of times she says, shall and I just want to pray for you. And you know, like I said, like I said, she's like my mom because her and my brother, the cousin, like my grandmother was working. My grandfather was had passed on it, so it was their responsibility to raise me. So and but the love that I received at the Magic Johnson party, right, I've been on this earth fifty five years. I've been a lot a lot of places. I've never received that kind of love. I've never seen that kind of support. That's why I should have been with you. I was in the wrong environment. I was in the wrong crowd because I ain't even finished. I'm gonna let you finish what you're talking about now, mine you I didn't got through. I'm inside the micro MOVEMN thing right. Yeah, I got in there. But there's a section with the VAP.
Speaker 1: I mean, I want to say VIP because obviously you have to be VIP and have to be of importance to even enter and be in there.
Speaker 3: So there was a section I'm looking at. I'm looking at all, you know.
Speaker 1: I see Russell Wilson, I see Russell Wilson, I see you know, uh chasing T.
Speaker 3: Higgins.
Speaker 1: And I see Justin Jefferson up there, and you know, it's a security and it's.
Speaker 3: To get up there, okay, okay, And I walked up.
Speaker 1: I walked up, but reil and you know, I security stopped me and look back at some lady, you know, And the lady does her thumbs up and a and a thumb down like like the dude and gladiator like your will call finish gladader and she looked over looked at the security and looked at me and hit the thumb down.
Speaker 3: I'm like, whoa whoa, whoa, I say, sir, who is she? And he told me somebody.
Speaker 1: I say, you know what, Bet, That's why I don't go to places like that.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't go out like I don't like what what you mean?
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 1: I can't come up there and and and and say hello to Mike, my colleagues from the younger generation.
Speaker 3: Man, un, I tell you what I take you year. But oh no I left. I ain't gonna no.
Speaker 2: I love if you have, miss I called.
Speaker 3: It, called it personally.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: I love mister Ruben. I just don't club. I don't party. I don't do day parties. But I was only doing it just so my daughter and real can experience that atmosphere. I just that's that's not me. And the fact that they even have I got in, but just have to be able to enter that lady. That lady made me feel small.
Speaker 3: I got Look, I got people looking at you. It's there is the thing. I got people with me. Oh you only got a plus one.
Speaker 2: I said, well, you got a plus two because you can get those tickets to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I said, this is how many people I got. And if you want me to come. This is what you don need to do. And if you don't, no problem. I don't want to stress you out. But I'm not coming because I got more than one person with.
Speaker 1: Me, right right, right right right, But I don't I don't think that would work at his stuff, which is why I don't see this is this is this is new to me. Yeah, this is this is new to me again. Like I was saying, I come here. You know, if you don't know me personally, you know me enough to know that I don't go out past nine point thirty. Oh I'm in Vegas. I ain't go out at all since I've been here. But I promised real I say, you know what, the night I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Step out, it was a day. It was a day party.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went out and looked at the situation I had to endure and that and that lets me know.
Speaker 3: See, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't be. I don't belong in these spaces, not with them.
Speaker 1: Now where you went, now, Commissioner's party, That's where I belong at that. The love is there, My love is there. Maggic Johnson's party. The love would be there, but with them young folks.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know them outside of outside of that environment. But to have someone turned me away, well I can't. No, I can't. I can't deal with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't deal with that. I went to the commission never again.
Speaker 2: And the only reason I went to the Commissioner's party is because my assistant, Shelley wanted to go. She said, I want to go to the Commissioner's party. I was like, okay, now we show up if somehow her tickets have got the activated.
Speaker 3: So she goes up.
Speaker 2: I'm in the bathroom and she walking back to water man. I said, what what the part is that way? Now? Now you're talking about thing. First of all, you gotta get through one thing. Then that put you on a golf cart, take you right along quarter get your ass off. You gotta get on another golf cart to take you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then they got metal detectives and they got one. They got everything. So I go to the bathroom and she coming back. She's like, my thing deactivated.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I walk right up there. She's trying to explain to him. I say, my man, He's like, I'm nothing to stand here and argue with y'all right, right, what the hell you think I'm coming to do?
Speaker 3: Hold the place up right right right, right right right?
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, but it's different over there. It's different. And the funny thing when I came back out because I wanted it took us ten minutes just to get where everybody was when I got in there, the first five minutes of being in there. Once I finally made it, after the long journey to get in, oh, I saw everybody. I'm saying, let me go, say her, let me say what's up to the boys? I was in there five minutes. I said, real, babe, I'm sorry, but that is why I don't go out. Let's go. And we walked up out of there. They came back out, and my daughter wasn't telling me, Oh, they gave everybody a problem. They wouldn't let so. And so they have NFL players standing outside. Why do you have NFL players standing outside and not allowing them entry?
Speaker 2: And I wish I would get outside because I walked. I would because I didn't know where to go because I just knew Magic party.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 2: And the thing was, Shelley had to passes in her phone because I ain't got no emails, so Shelley had to passes.
Speaker 3: I showed up and had nothing. I said, my man, I'm trying to get your face, your face, cleaned your face. And I walked to somebody. He wasn't even affiliated with the party.
Speaker 2: Man. The man was saying, Hey, how you doing, mister Sharp. I said, I'm fine. I said, I'm trying to get the magic Johnson party. The only thing I know it's in.
Speaker 3: The poodle room.
Speaker 2: He left his station. Walk me right there. He here's mister Sharp. Make sure you take care of them. They take me. They take me to the thing. Just put you on the elevator. You go right up to the top. You get on. How you're doing, mister Sharp. And then from that point that was the last time I heard mister Sharp because everything else I was like, hold on, some of you both need to be calling me broa talk about some Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see that's where I needed to be.
Speaker 1: I need to be in the spaces with the people of my age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my age not I was. I think I don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't be long in that space with that younger generation, even though there was some some people of age in there.
Speaker 3: It just it just didn't fit, you know, but you know that's neither here. No, we're gonna get that. We're gonna be on the list. Oh, I ain't going back. I ain't, ain't. I ain't got time for that. I can't. I can't take that twice. I got what you call me. You got one, you got one time in the ninety entry, but you'll never see me again.
Speaker 2: I can't do I can't do the day parties. Oh Joe, I got to do the night stuff because I got we got a whole lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: I'd be sleep man, I'll be sleeping man.
Speaker 2: O Joe. You know we had that Apple thing. We had those classes. We had the after the Apple base.
Speaker 3: Hold hold on, hold on, stay right there, Apple thing, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. I think you brought them home. They're gonna sit in the man Oh you brought them home home. I'm still I'm still at the hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I came up.
Speaker 2: I came up and then, like I said, nah, youngest center to be okay, but it was great, so you know me, o Joe, I did that and then I had to go to Taste of but the NFL where I.
Speaker 3: Showcase my conjact the Kanyak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to show. I showcased my Kanyac and then I came back and I went to sleep because I knowe it's gonna be along night. O yo. Normally I don't Normally I don't normally do two parties. Normally you picked one because if you picked, if you I'm gonna go to this one, and by the time you get there gefts and try to.
Speaker 3: To the other one, it's over right.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, I'm going to I'm gonna go to Magic's party for like a ninety minutes, two hours, and then I'm gonna go to the Draft Kings party, right right, man, I got to put the Draft Kings party. Oh show win, got my bathroot straight to the airport.
Speaker 3: Oh you got a out of that quick, huh wit?
Speaker 2: Straight to the airport. Ain't getting no sleep. I left the club with pull the old shall back of the back of the ninety.
Speaker 3: Your flight was what thirty minutes? You went back to La. I went back to La that Oh that that one. You could have drove that for that I wish I might. Or you waste the money. You ain't no waste no money. Now, I'm at come on now, how long is the draft from LA to from Vegas?
Speaker 2: No? No, I ain't taken bro I fly. How long is the draft from Vegas to LA? Somebody tell me that three and a half? Three three and a half.
Speaker 3: Okay. I don't mean to be your business. I don't.
Speaker 1: I ain't counting your part because I just want to know how much was it was a flight? How much was the private jet from.
Speaker 2: You could tell me, because you could tell me then I can't put a price on peace?
Speaker 3: How much you willing to pay for your pre peace? So you don't want to say it. I fly, oh yo, I fly.
Speaker 1: Somebody in the chat that knows how much private just cost? How much is a private jet from Vegas to LA when you could have drove fill your tank up for thirty dollars and got to your destination in three hours.
Speaker 2: The only thing I filled, the only thing I filled up with my belly with snacks, chili, chetos k meecock cookies is the water.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing I filled it on.
Speaker 2: Man, Oh I fly?
Speaker 3: I fly. I don't drive from LA to San Diego. I fly.
Speaker 2: I'm not driving. I'm not driving more than thirty minutes. Thirty minutes to an hour is all I got for you. That's it.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm maxed out. Listen.
Speaker 2: I used to live, Oh you, I live in Atlanta. Atlanta for to my grandmother's house is three hours. I would fly to Savannah from Atlanta, which is thirty seven minutes. Get in the car and drive fifty minutes and be home. I'm not driving.
Speaker 3: You know what, We're not understanding the value of a dollar. We can't do that. We're gonna tell.
Speaker 2: The value of a dollar understanding by your time. Also, yeah, I wouldn't go by your time. Also, but there's nothing.
Speaker 1: There's nothing that would change in driving three hours and taking the scenic route, giving you time to mentally reset from everything you had going on during this week, and getting on a plane.
Speaker 3: Where I'm sure you wheel.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say you paid maybe twenty thirty grand for a thirty minute flight when you could have paid thirty dollars.
Speaker 3: Filled up your tank the call? Can you can you go to sleep behind that steering wheel you weren't gonna be driving.
Speaker 2: I wish I would drive me anywhere, and I would trusts driving.
Speaker 1: We got Listen, this is listen, we got age we in February, right, Yeah, yeah, we're gonna have to make better financial decisions starting in March. I'm gonna let you get away with the rest of your ship because you got Valentine Day coming up. I know you're gonna you're gonna each a fool on Valentine Day. But once March gets here, I don't want you making no more rask business decision with your money unless you can soult with me first.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You see that jet that I posted on my stories, Yeah, that black thing was nice, bro, I'm.
Speaker 2: No I'm talking about that jumbo. Somebody got a private jet. That's a seven forty seven.
Speaker 1: Oh, the white one with the gold with the Yeah, yeah, I saw when I landed. I saw when I landed with them.
Speaker 3: Whose was that? I don't know who the play it is. Yeah, it's big, the white woe with the gold pinstripe. I saw. Actually it was a Qatari. Who's Katari? It's some high ranking official.
Speaker 2: You know. Quitar got that money. They got that bar Quitar Yeah, okay, okay, one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, they got a different kind of money.
Speaker 2: Over the way, the name it went from guitar to cutter and it is now so qatar.
Speaker 3: I always thought it was quitar, I say guitar.
Speaker 1: And obviously when I was the guitar for the World Cup working with Fox, they said it was pronounced cutter. I said, no, it's not because cutter is spelled k U double t e R. So I'm not saying I'm saying it exactly how it's spelled.
Speaker 3: Qatar Qatar.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you know, oh I had it, you know what I'm saying. I couldn't, you know me.
Speaker 2: I had to go to the party, had to show my face, my presidents, my presence felt.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: And then uh you know, went to the club, went back to the hotel, got my bags, went to the airport.
Speaker 3: They were there, ready to go.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 3: You're hear that.
Speaker 4: No hello, yeah, mhm no no no, no, no, no, no, no, all right, thank you?
Speaker 3: Whoever it is.
Speaker 1: They should they should have my uh my cel phone number to be able to text me, not call in my room.
Speaker 3: What thank you? You use your real name in your room? Nah?
Speaker 2: I used Pepe. Oh not everybody knows who Pepe is. They're gonna be calling your room when you get.
Speaker 1: I mean, I used Peppe and all my pictures and anything. I posted my name so but anyway.
Speaker 2: See and to see that how the guy got to me. I used a fake name and the guy got still rolled up on me. Okay, your value. Oh that's crazy, but no, I was a situation.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, they're not even supposed to call up in my room.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 3: Even if somebody does call right, if it ain't rule service, I don't know what the head y'all calling me.
Speaker 2: You would have telled me because I had a privacy on mister sharp your orders outside, but your privacy light is on that, like okay, right right, right, right right. But other than that, that's crazy. Yeah, I'm hurt.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm still that that bothered me, man, not being able to Yeah, I'm I'm still thinking about that. Man, Lady lady, he me with the Todd security with a thumb down, like wow, man, you know I'm not even I'm not combat him. I'm not argumented. No, I told I told security, thank you, sir. I asked security, well who is she? He said, somebody?
Speaker 3: Oh she is?
Speaker 1: Okay, bet I'm gone, and then I got up. But I got up out of there, went home.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, I got up out there and went straight to the cigar.
Speaker 3: Bar where I'm well, where I'm welcomed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had u a resource where you went to cigar cigar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eight every night, every night, every night I was there.
Speaker 2: I've had I had my party at at at Brothera and they do it unbelieva. Thank you to the staff at brother You.
Speaker 3: Had a party. It ain't invite me, Man, sit your ass down. I ain't get invite. You did get an invite where you send it to Dougie Doug. I know you watching, Doug.
Speaker 1: You ain't tell me uncle's having a party because I show would have been their front center to support like child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was, Uh, it was great, like I said. The draft Kings party was great. Like I said, Noads came out. I know nods. Uh had I went to an event a couple of years ago, spoke to him, got his number, we talked to him. I just did a store. I did a h I actually I was in Queen's Bridge and his brother, one of his homies, brother might have been his brother, came up there and showed us around and so forth and so on. So it was great. But that's just I had an experienced and I don't want to get too far into it, ohoe, because I don't want to. I don't. But with me personally, you could tell us I don't really like I don't like cloud chasing.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not really cloud chasing. If something happened, you had a situation. The point of us having night cap is for you to discuss things that happened in your day to day life. Therefore, if you know, if you don't want to give us the meat and potatoes of the situation, you could at least give us the cliff notes.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sitting, I'm sitting. I'm sitting on the couch and it was me a couple of my friends that I worked with, colleagues, and uh, one of their friends and her boyfriend. So I'm sitting on the couch and ohoe, you know how you if I'm looking like this, here, I can see somebody out of my periphial walking up towards me. Oh and they walk up and they, you know, hey, I'm such and such. I say, hey, how you doing? Like I you know, I'm saying I know who you are, but thanks for the introduction, and uh, I don't want to get you parted. But anyway, it was the person told a lie because the thing was is that why would someone ask you about me? And the first time you and I ever had a conversation is as we're talking right now, mm hmm. So I'm like, and I was just saying, I said, well, why would somebody ask you about me? And you don't know me? But you and I have never had a conversation. You don't know anybody that know me, and I don't know anybody to know you. So why would they did two different circles? Yes, I said, so.
Speaker 3: Why would somebody ask that question? Mm hmm. In other words, go ahead, go ahead, made it up. It was a lot to start with, made it up. And then as she leave it, she starts recording me, Oh no she didn't.
Speaker 1: She worked for TMZ. Oh, she was old. She was trying to get a reaction at us. Notice I said us.
Speaker 2: It's uh, you know, it's just disappointing. That's that's really all I can say. I did have a situation. I did have a situation. At the I was like, magine, it was not a situation. But like I said, I come into an old class. I made of mind, okay, and I hadn't seen it like thirty in thirty two years. So she walks up, she looks at me. She's like, Shanna, you know who I am? And I'm looking at hi. I'm like, no, say excuse me, but well what I know you from? She's like Shannon, and she turns her head like this, and I said.
Speaker 3: She's like yeah. I said, how you doing.
Speaker 2: I gave her a hug because I hadn't seen it thirty two years. She's the class we had classes together. I said, It's good.
Speaker 3: What kind of class we are? I'm trying to think we had? Uh, now you you sociology?
Speaker 1: Huh No, no, no, no, okay, okay, okay, okay, see okay, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: It was so we had a couple of classes together, and so you know, she introduced uh. And so by this time, uh huh he with a girlfriend. Her husband walks up. Mm hmm, I'm sharting sharp me and uh your wife went to school together? Just introducing myself, right right? But I can feel some.
Speaker 3: Type of way tension, tension, tension.
Speaker 2: So I come home and tell my sister and I'm explaining it to my sister and like I said, oh, Joe. She calmly, matter of fact. She says, Shanning, sit down. So I sat down, she says, Shannon. To a lot of men, you're sharning sharp that boy, and that means something to him, Yeah, he say, But to the other men, you just the ingine.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So stop thinking because you knew this person. That person is marriage. So you're gonna have to change the way you see or interact with that person because everybody ain't gonna bow down to your feet. I said, but Buck, I call my sister Buck, I said, Buck, But I wouldn't want to. I'm just I just thought I just wanted to go, Hey, I'm Shanning Sharp. Anytime I go anywhere, I introduce myself, I said, I'm shouting sharp. It's like I know who you are. I said, But I'm not arrogant enough to believe everybody do right, So I just owe to you. I'm just shut my hand.
Speaker 4: Eye.
Speaker 2: He bro I went to school with your wife. Let him know who I am. Blah blah blah, right right right, and but so moving forward, m hmm, I'm on, I'm on, I'm gonna give like and I and I hate doing that. But people people different, now and people try to make more out of situation than what it is. And I removed myself. Man, I was late Jordan, like, boss, you you ain't never laid, I said, Bro, you know how long they told me I'm on the sixtiest floor. Do you know how many elevators I had to let pass because every time one come down there's a single woman on it. I'm not getting on the elevator with a single woman. No, hell no, at no point, No, sir, you're living different. Oh yo, bro, when they try to put that tag on you, bro, right, Hey, I'm a I'm a double legs. They tried to put a large jacket on me. I can't wear that size. So I remember, I don't let if a server, If a female server comes to my room, I get the table at the door. You're not coming to my room, right, I take it at the door.
Speaker 3: Hey, but that's tough having to live like that too.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh yo, no bro, Now look, look, you don't know what you and I were having a converce. You and I was having a conversation. We're talking that. I go ahead, put it out there. We're talking about just hilarious. They blew it up trying to make it more than what it is. Oh Man, Shannon Sharp, creepy Shannon Sharp. You know, blah blah blah, me too. I'm like, really, bro, that's what y'all taking here, that's what you.
Speaker 1: And just sent a message saying I appreciate y'all, I appreciate the love.
Speaker 3: I'm done with it.
Speaker 2: From moving forward, I will tell stories, but I promise you I will never have our I will not. I will not on this platform publicly or privately, make anything because that's the last thing I want. Because what I've noticed, Ocho as you and my profile, and because I got Club Shasha and I've almost got three million subs, and ever since that Cat Williams, a lot of mofo's been treating.
Speaker 3: Your boy different. What who? Who? Whit?
Speaker 2: A lot of But here's the thing, Ojo, not only was it beneficial for Club Shaysha, a lot of other people ate off of that interview because they used it, and we can look at it.
Speaker 3: We can look at you gotta.
Speaker 2: Let's just say you got a YouTube channel and you talk about it, we can see what percentage of your show you actually talked about the Cat Williams interview, Whether you talked about it one hundred percent, eighty percent, sixty percent, forty percent. A lot of more folds ate off of that video. But they try to try to be sneaking, try to, you know, sneak till come on, man, really so now, oh man, UNC creepy.
Speaker 3: You know he talked about these young girls.
Speaker 2: I said, Man, y'all always trying to make y'all, always trying to make up.
Speaker 3: It's done.
Speaker 2: Got to the point and I had stopped for a long you know, I got on here and I kind of let my guard down, but I had stopped complimented unless I know, like, you know, it happened to me at uh. I complimented Jenny on the air one day, and it's like, you know, we would really appreciate it if you didn't do that.
Speaker 3: So I was like, okay, cool, no problem.
Speaker 1: Come on, UNC, maybe me and it's all harmless. Man, I'm done with it.
Speaker 3: I'm done. Like I said, I'll share stories.
Speaker 2: Through a personal from a personal point of view, something that has happened in my life. But as far as this, because oh oh, you're trying to be disrespectful you this and Nikki or this or that, I say, man, it ain't even worth it.
Speaker 3: It's not even worth it.
Speaker 1: Like you, you don't you don't want the people to steal your joy and joy I know that see the joy. But that's what that what makes us special is being able to joke and have fun and be lighthearted and we can't be worried about what people saying when there's no intent, no, no malice behind.
Speaker 2: What we Oh Joe, what they brought that old that a cat will your check?
Speaker 3: Eighteen wheel? It was so heavy.
Speaker 2: They can't steal that joy they called him wheel?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, that was in reverse. Yeah, man, man, that check was so heavy. Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, let me let me ask you something. They go ahead, throw some of the floor from the baby. I'm gonna pick it up, now, pick it up. Yeah, I just throw it on the flo. I'm gonna pick it up, ain't it is? I ain't gonna look you just go ahead and dry an. I'm gonna keep my head straight for I'm gonna reach down there and grab it though.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna tell I'm gonna put this out there and this what I'm gonna fire this shot over your head more folks, and you will know exactly who I'm talking about mention mentioned my name again, and I'm gonna put the d m s. I'm gonna put and I don't like doing this, but get ring see, and I don't care about all that other stuff. You can say I'm gay, and you can say I'm I don't care about that because I won't chaste a lot, but I won't let you on my name.
Speaker 3: Now you can say all that other stuff. I can deal with that.
Speaker 2: Look, I heard that a thousand times, just like everybody jumping the chat talking about oh he don't like number of white womendated a lot of different races.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, listen, you like skittles now and you eat every color? Come on, I don't eat.
Speaker 3: I don't eat now. I don't eat a suck. You know what I mean? Okay, okay, stay, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: You know I look at I'm telling you this and I want you and I want somebody to send it to you. And y'all been I've been seeing it in the chat. Y'all know who I'm talking about. I don't know what you talking about, but I'm with you. I'm again, and I'm gonna put this and I'm gonna release the d ms because you're lying. You said I reached out to you to come on club shape shape and you a mobo. Lie. Now, when I see you, I'm gonna see you. I'm gonna see if you about that. I'm say if you want to say what you've been saying on you trying to get some jokes because you got mad because Cat Williams did what he did. Now. Yeah, Now when I see you, I'm gonna see if you really about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then when I when I when I.
Speaker 2: Don't see if him talking all that when it when them tight ass leather pants trying to be funny.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna see if you're about that. Say my name again?
Speaker 2: You now being like Destiny child, they talk about say my name, Say my name, and I got something for your ass.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm lost, I'm lost, but I'm with you and whoever whoever you're talking about.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cause, like I said, all that thought for first of all.
Speaker 2: Them saying I'm gay and this and that, it ain't affecting my bottom line.
Speaker 3: I'm gay, I've been happy for for years.
Speaker 2: It don't. It ain't affected my bottom line. Now if it'll start to fact my bottom line, then I'm gonna see. I'm gonna make y'all put you. I'm gonna put you, make you put your cards on the table. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna flush either. But that don't bother me. It's that you lied and you didn't have to say your little Joe, get your little laugh farm have fun, but just don't lie and said I said something when I didn't. And you know who you are, mofo. Yeah, I'll call you a mofo. Now when I say you boy, I promise you I'm gonna pull up. Yeah, I'm gonna pull up. And I'm gonna see if you about that, because I'm about it.
Speaker 3: With you me too.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't like I said, I stayed to myself. O Joe, anybody tell you I got it? I got I'm not and I never and I said it. I say when people say, man, that's not life, Shannon, that's exactly who Shannon was. I let my guard down, right, I'm gonna see you. Yeah, I don't know what we talk about. IM gonna se you too.
Speaker 3: Let me take you.
Speaker 2: We both don't see you. Yeah more folk, Now, if you really won't sit for me, I'll come. Yeah, now when I'm coming out. Look here, I got special handling. I come with shipping in Hanland because I'm gonna make sure you get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make sure you put your address nigga ship.
Speaker 2: We'll be there today and don't come hey man, you know no, no, because I'm gonna tell you what somebody told me one time. What is joke to you as death to somebody else. Don't low on my name. Say what you want to say about me. I wear all I wear all that, but don't low on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah whatever, you know what it is? Up and stuck. No, we know what we do.
Speaker 2: You know how we get down over here? Fuck wrong with more folk now ship, so we're gonna see what we do.
Speaker 1: I don't even I don't even know who were talking about. But I'm I'm feeling good.
Speaker 2: I'm real.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to square up on two of them boys. Uh huh, boy hit a nigga with that white cross.
Speaker 2: How many? Look we got like seventy five thousand. I know all of y'all that who subscribe. Yet y'all need to go and do that for your boy. Help help one on your eye. Man, try to get y'all go.
Speaker 3: Y'all go ahead, subscribe before you get your hands now.
Speaker 2: You give you. I get it, son, I don't look good and I don't bother nobody.
Speaker 3: I mean you look.
Speaker 2: I get it. I get it. You won't cat numbers. You want Monique numbers. You even said it yourself. You won't cat to mention your name.
Speaker 3: I don't know who we're talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna know who I'm talking about the chat, know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: But I ain't got the chat. If I'm on my computer, I ain't got to chat up the chat. I'm happy.
Speaker 3: I'm happy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you I.
Speaker 1: Know you got you got the message louder clip huh, partner, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: I snatched a chain like t I did and god damn and at l Yeah, I mean we day all. I want to know how you want to do it, bro, slide your number.
Speaker 1: I get with you, get with you.
Speaker 2: We ain't got to want to do it. We ain't got we ain't got to go no back and forth. We ain't got to do this. All you got to do. Slide your number and I get with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we won't pull up.
Speaker 2: Beyonce reveals two tracks two track titles for her new album and country esthetic. Oh is that why she had the Louis Vuitton cowboy hat on? Go ahead, Babe, go ahead, Yeah, Texas hold them sixteen years. Her website features a teaser video set in Texas and Texas Desert, fading out over the sounds of a country riff on the guitar. Okay, Beyonce go Hey, hey, you gotta you gotta be big to branch out.
Speaker 1: Bro oh yeah you got to. Matter of fact, only not only branch out. It's not about being bag big. It's about having range. If you understand country music, you understand country music, and the music is some of the best storytelling that there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that girl lifted ain't got no car ragging it.
Speaker 1: Right right, And I'm sure I'm sure be tapped into that element and dynamic when she made this country uh, this country album.
Speaker 3: So I can't I can't wait to listen to it. You're gonna get it? Yeah? Yeah, how you stream stream? How you stream? Guess what? I'm guess what. I'm gonna listen to.
Speaker 2: It on the I mean, you really feel like you like the animals that's running, You feel like you could child like I feel like.
Speaker 3: I like that hell that's crazy.
Speaker 2: And the forges. You saw that that snow cap and you see the monument the Yellow Yosemite and you see those parts and it's like, wow, y'all need to go a subscribe to uh like let us know, let us know. You know, your boy had a little little old mercial. Little boy had I was a little mercial. Oh me and Marty Ma you had you.
Speaker 3: Had a commercial day? Where are you getting that money?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Bad?
Speaker 3: Like see I couldn't see the commercial because I was at the game.
Speaker 2: I know. Yeah. When they they they reached out to me. I had actually when I shot when I was when I did you last year on the on the podcast they are they sponsored it you and coach Prime, so I had I was familiar with him. And when they reached out about the about the commercial, I was like, okay, so you know, kind of get a kind of gage kind of the theme because I don't want to be, you know, being nothing.
Speaker 3: Cheesey or anything like that, right right right.
Speaker 2: But for me, I'm always I'm always thankful because when I accept the job, I said, look, I do understand your or some entertainers, athletes, labs past and present and choosing me. I'm humble and honor, and so they told it. And then once they told me who I was gonna be paying with, I said, sign me in me and Martin Lawrence to get a chance to be around greatest and see how he does what he does, one of the greatest, one of the We all know about the Martin Lawrence Show.
Speaker 3: We know about Big.
Speaker 2: Hollywood, a list box office movie star Martin Lawrence, and I get an opportunity to like be in a super Bowl spot with him.
Speaker 3: Hell, y'all, I would do it. Hey, I know they paid, they paid your pretty.
Speaker 2: I'd have done it for free, but I didn't need Martin to do it for free too. Ain't gonna be the only one working for free where they fail. It's like, hey, the one thing we love about Shannon Sharp, he would play the game for free. I absolutely would, But I'm gonna need the fifty two other more folds to play for free too. Sure, the only one that's being playing for playing for free. So he cut that out. But it was it was great, o' joe, I mean the great. I mean the thing was they let us like they had an idea, had a obviously they have a theme in kind of how you want to do it. But but they let us, you know, they let us put out Like I said, Okay, how do you want to do?
Speaker 3: I think cause at the end of the day, it needs to be authentic.
Speaker 2: It needs to be like Martin and I are really at the golf course and this is what I would say. This is like if you know I would have I would need to say it in this tone and this you know, this matter of factness or this right right blocks as right. So uh so it it was great. I mean, it was a wonderful opportunity. Like I said, I remember when I was supposed to keep it up on the raft, but I was like, I'm shooting the spot. But I didn't tell them who I was shooting it with. I tried to know I'm gonna have a spot in the in the Super Bowl hours. It was, it was it was unbelievable. Oh your check this out. Yes, SA woman got arrested after texting a guy one hundred and fifty nine thousand times after their first date.
Speaker 3: WHOA.
Speaker 2: A woman in Arizona allegedly sent a man she met on a dating site more than one hundred and fifty thousand text messages over a ten month period, just after the first date, she was accused of stalking.
Speaker 3: Really now, oh stalking?
Speaker 2: Wait wait one hundred and fifty nine one hundred and fifty nine thousand thousand, yes, was, he responded, hell man, and no way, he better stayed away from her. She was accused of stalking the man by breaking into his phone, breaking it to his home.
Speaker 3: Excuse me breaking into his.
Speaker 2: Home, and was arrested in Paradise Valley Police.
Speaker 1: Well, he gave her that he must have gave her that work like how didn't work because he ain't nobody texting? Nobody know one hundred and fifty nine thousand times just based off.
Speaker 3: Of dinner date. Now you're done.
Speaker 1: Sold that woman a dream like Martin Luther King or you the gaver that goddamn no I said.
Speaker 2: I have a dream. I ain't say nothing about you got a dream, doctor Keith? I have a dream right right? Dream that I had, wasn't it right? See, he ain't telling the whole story. He ain't telling the whole story. There is not a story that he can tell that would justify one hundred and fifty nine thousand texts.
Speaker 1: Hey, he did something, It doesn't matter what he did on Joe right, you gotta you have to put yourself in a woman's shoes. You can't say as a man, nothing justifies that amount of gotta be there's a reason why she did that.
Speaker 3: The reasons are unimportant.
Speaker 2: You gotta be careful saying the ends justify the means, because someone could kill someone and they would say they were gonna die anyway. Ooh, you see, that's what Macabelly, that's what the dark Prince Nicole Macabelly said.
Speaker 3: Look, if you're the prince.
Speaker 2: And hey, you want to send to the top, it's okay to take the king or the queen of kings the king's life. They were gonna die anyway. The inns justified the means, So you gotta be care right.
Speaker 1: But that's a lot, bro, I guess one hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: I mean she has she ain't had nothing else going on outside of meeting him. I tell you what.
Speaker 1: But the more, the more, the more you have going on in life, then you really got time.
Speaker 3: Pretty engaging like that.
Speaker 2: Her text messages eventually got her into a mental institution. Oh okay, got no, not institution, but mental health territory. She said, I make sushi out of your kidneys and chopsticks out of your out of your hand bones.
Speaker 3: Oh that'shrablemantic.
Speaker 1: Boy, that's that's nasty there, that's the that's some freaky ship there, boy.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like what she's going with it. Another one said, oh, what I would do with your blood? I want to bathe in. That ain't freaking to me. I'm going straight to I'm going straight to the poo Hey, check this out, lou What she said?
Speaker 1: No, you gotta you gotta match your energy.
Speaker 3: You got to match her any nothing. I like that kind of talk.
Speaker 2: I ain't never had no I ain't never had no girlfriend. We had messing outfits. You know how some people help short with matching outfits.
Speaker 3: Well, you ain't had messing outfits in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Hell no, oh wait wait wait start time out, time out, time out time on all the women you dated during the ages and early nineties. You ain't had the white T shirt sprayed, the spray paint on the T shirt.
Speaker 3: Hell no, what man? You ain't you one living man? My mom? I mean when I was growing up.
Speaker 2: You know, offically, my brother's three years younger than me, and my mom used to whatever he got I got, obviously, little small size, and I remember the last time. I mean we had easter we had easter suits. Man, we had white jackets. Man. I told him, I told the story about in the Hall of Fame, I told her. Told my mom, I said, me and my brother forgiving you for buyings those white easter suits making us look like John Trabalt. My mom had us up there with the world white Eastern suit. My mom talking about what I don't talk about. Why do you tell that story?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: You did it about when I tell you didn't say I lie. You asked why I told the story, But it's it's a situation bad. But it was. No. I've never I've never you know, I have a you know, I wait for you right, you know how you do the pajamas on you? I saw you you had the family, you had the magic pajamas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had I like that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you ain't never done that. I'm thinking about, you know, when you're young and you're in high.
Speaker 3: School and with your girlfriend. Yeah, you go to.
Speaker 1: The flea market. I don't know if they had the flea market where you're from. You you get you get the the spray paint, not spray paint. What's the word I'm looking for? And you go to the carnival. You go to the same airbrush you you know, you and you and your girl had an airbrush T shirt. But I love you and the name on it with a little face, your hold of hands. You know Andy Apple, you know you got your oh man, you tripping and got your cotton candy with your girl. Y'all got on the same color jeans with the rebox.
Speaker 2: No, bro, you know you don't like like girl Like girls in high school, the would dress to get a dress, dress alike and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Ain't been no dress you got to do that. Man.
Speaker 2: Once I got big enough, I like, I don't be I ain't want to dress like my brother, but I did because every he got, he got a short like used to have you like, sure you put your name on the back, right man, Man, that you got what I wanted to win, My name on the back so bad.
Speaker 3: Damn nah.
Speaker 2: Man. It used to make my sister so mad because everything my brother did I wanted to do. She was like shunning be your own man. I mean it would drive her crazy.
Speaker 3: But you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't get into that into that era of being your own man. Until you get a little older. You know, there's always someone you look up to when you want to be like and who who's the best person to do that but your oldest your older siblings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what she didn't realize the person that I wanted to be like was you. M hmm, that's what I wanted to be like. When people people laugh to me, man, you as my as my sister, and my sister she ain't.
Speaker 3: She ain't, no, she ain't no TV. She know he don't really like the media like that.
Speaker 2: But when I said my first college girlfriend looked just like his college girlfriend, I'm talking about from the bob here. So the way her teeth was in her mouth, the way she the way she was shipped, I'm talking about the same complaint. I'm talking about identical, right, And you didn't know better you to swear they was sisters.
Speaker 3: Hm hm, that's dope. That's dope. That's dope.
Speaker 2: Everything I got it, every every car he got that I got, Yeah, every position that he played, I played, every number that he wore.
Speaker 3: I wore right.
Speaker 2: Ah, Me and my brother like I mean me and it's only three of us, so we are we are extremely extremely extremely close. Well, like I said, oh Joe, our relationship is different than most brothers sister. My sister's more like my mom. My brother's more like my dad. Because those were the guys and so they were responsible. You know, when I was younger, my sister gave It was my sister that gave me bathroom, put my clothes on, and got me ready for school or got me ready for church. It was her responsibility to feed me and do stuff like that. It was my brother, my brother, responsibility to make sure I did see when we were like when we were growing up, if I did something, my brother got in trouble because my grandfather said, you old enough to know right from wrong, So I'm expecting you to teach him right from wrong when I'm not around.
Speaker 3: So it was my brother's responsibility. The same thing for my sister.
Speaker 2: So that's why I got so much respect for them, because it was like, Okay, this is my mom telling me. She's not telling me anything that's gonna harm me. She's telling me right. That's like my brother. He's never gonna tell me anything wrong. He's never gonna put me in harm's way. So that's why the relationship is like it is, and like my grandmother. When I told the story the other last week about when my grandmother was getting ready to transition, she couldn't go until I told him I got it.
Speaker 3: I said, I got it.
Speaker 2: I said I got I got Buck, I got Spanky, I got Mama.
Speaker 3: I got it. You go, you rest, You don't. You don't did your job. You did your job.
Speaker 2: You raised, you raised two, you raised, you raise your kids, and you took my mom three and raised them and loved them as if they were your own. So I got this, now, Brandy, you go ahead and go. So that's my responsibility my brother and sister. Obviously, I got my take care of my kids for my brother and sister. Ain't That's why I worked so hard because I got responsibilities. I got responsibilities, man, and I take my I take responsibility real serious.
Speaker 3: Very especially to me, because, like I said, it's us. It's it's us now, my mom.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean like what I like, what I think, what I get, what I tell my agents to get money. It's like, well I need an extra thirty thousand, I say, that's for my mom. It's like, what your mom do? I said, she had me, that's what she did. So that's a stipend that she's gonna get for the rest still life. So whatever I get, you get thirty bands off the top. I still you know, I still send a month money. You go gambling the way though. Yeah, but listen, my mom, my.
Speaker 3: Mom, my mom? Eighty one years old? Were you lucky? You lucky one? You lucky?
Speaker 1: I show, I showed was hurricane was still here. I wish my grandma was still here. But but that's the thing.
Speaker 2: The thing is, oh show is that I had my grandmother. I mean I lost out. I didn't have my grandfather very long. My grandfather died I think he was probably was probably fifty seven. My dad died at thirty nine. So a lot of the men that were in my life other than my brother, so basically kind of like what I know, you lessons that my grandfather liked, the sayings and things like that. But my it was kind of my brother that was kind of like showing me the way how to do certain things, how to be respectful you. My my grandmother was always son, you know, treat people, how to treat people, you know, and so forth and soul. But once, uh, for me, that's that's why it works so hard.
Speaker 3: My life. I'm a provider. I've got to provide for my family. We we we all do, we all do, we all do.
Speaker 2: But I think it's a little bit more emphasis on for me because I take such pride in it because for the longest time it was just like it was like me and my brother, my sister time.
Speaker 1: What about balance though, Now, when you think about providing right and understanding that you are the provider, how do you make sure the people that you're providing for it don't take advantage of you. Because people can take advantage of it, especially and family is one of the one of the one of the ones that take advantage of you because you're reluctant to say no because they are family.
Speaker 3: But how much when it is too much?
Speaker 2: Can't take advantage of me. I couldn't do enough for them for what they did for me because without them now my kids, look, my kids know I got you. Mm hmm, the last option in my first choice, right right. I didn't send you to school to come move off me figure it out. We'll get figured out now. If it's something big, hey talk to dead. Don't get in a bind and say dad bailed me out, because why did you?
Speaker 3: Why did you tell dad before you got that buying jump right?
Speaker 2: Right? But my kids understand, you know, hey, they got responsibility. They do their thing. My son, Hey, he's a man. And I told him, I said, now you understand. Now you you get a wife, you got another responsible you got that's a different level of responsibility. See, now you got a kid, that's another level of responsibility. You got to be hey, you got to get it, got to get on your Yeah. Now obviously step something came up, Dred Oh you know, I got it. Yeah, but let's let's try to figure this kid shot first, right. I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Faith. Hey, Shannon, o Joe, my mama would never never let your mouth rit to check your butt can cash?
Speaker 3: Let the bess roll off your back? Who cares? Anyway? Ocho was on first take.
Speaker 2: You let God you share the more blessing and success is on the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look I was on first take. Oh you you you did your things up there. Yeah. I thought long and hard. Thank you again. Oh bro, you good.
Speaker 2: I thought long and hard about whether but he keeps telling the same lie right and that and see and see people start to believe that repetition of a lie is true. Because so he keep telling, Oh, he reached out to me, your mofo, your mofo.
Speaker 3: Lie, I'm lost again.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm talking about the same thing, and I'm talking about faith that I appreciate that. But that's what Joe. If you noticed, none of these before Cat Williams, none of these mo folks had anything to say.
Speaker 3: Right right, right right. I'm like, I'm like, bro, is it that serious?
Speaker 2: And now Monique Monique got what's today Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. So in four days, four days, right, Monique is almost at almost at eleven million in four days. That's what they mad. That's what they mad about. A little six Really, people start to mention my name a little bit. I never say anything, you know, I mean, man Doesnet done movies? Man got you know, he does stand up right? There have been more, There have been more podcasts done about how much Shannon Sharp made with the Cat Williams interview that I bet you that than any other podcaster.
Speaker 3: They don't try to count.
Speaker 2: Well. I wonder how much mister Beasts made. I wonder how much Joe Rogan made, or I wonder how much the Kelsey brothers make.
Speaker 3: Why did you just meet.
Speaker 1: By you that boy man she was talking about. Man, Well, we're doing something, We're doing something special. Yeah, I don't know who we're talking about. But I'm just I understand. You know, you know it comes with a territory, you know, like wald Off a.
Speaker 3: Dug Oh, Joe, stop lying, Oh the lion part.
Speaker 2: Look like I said, Look, people gonna say that, they gonna say the gay stuff and all this. Okay, fine, I ain't never had a problem with a gay person. I ain't got a problem with trans Hey, you live your life. That's your life, and that's how you choose to live it. I mean, I had Magic Johnson on my show, and you know, I asked him about how you know his son wanted to live an alternative life, and Arthur came he said, I really appreciate the way you address the question in handle it. Bro, that's your child, right, whether she or he chooses how they choose to live your life. That doesn't mean that that you that's not your child anymore.
Speaker 3: But you still love the child. M Yeah, you got to, you got to.
Speaker 2: I'm look, I understand. I was born in the South. I'm born rule South. I understood how I was brought up how I was taught it. But I'm grown now. I can make my own decisions. Hey, people don't but there. You don't bother me. You don't bother me. I don't bother you. You're going by your business. My grandfau oh us to say, boy, look here, I got twenty four hours in a day. I got twelve hours of mind my business to twelve hours to stay out of another man's business.
Speaker 3: So basically I'm booked up twenty four hours a day. Yeah, that's that's all. This means.
Speaker 1: You're doing your thing. All this means you're doing You're doing your thing, and it's a good thing. If they talking, they talking for a reason, because you weren't doing nothing, there would be nothing. There would be nothing to talk about.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can talk, just don't lie. Why you got to buy right, That's all I'm saying. Oh joke, we talk. Look when I talk about a topic, I do as much research as much and even when what does the guests always say about me on club shay shape? You're so we can tell you do your homework, Mama asked Shanna, where you get that from?
Speaker 3: Cat? Everybody? I do my homework.
Speaker 2: I'm just not willing nilly, are arbitrarily throwing stuff out there, because I understand, O choke. Just like I'm somebody's son, I'm somebody's father, I'm somebody's brother uncle. So is that individual that's somebody's son, brother, father, or that's somebody's daughter mother, whatever the question with me?
Speaker 3: So I would never never lie on somebody, right, even if it's a joke.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no joke. Because here's the thing. You put something out there. That's why you gotta be careful, why you put it out there. Okay, that's why I mean. I mean, And that's the thing I've learning my lesson. Man, you and not joking about me. You and I was joking about that old Joe. We joke about certain things. But they took it serious. Fin had no problem. Jesse hilarious seemed to and that crew they seem to took what I said serious.
Speaker 3: So no problem.
Speaker 2: I get it. I was wrong, not I know, if I ain't. No, if I offended you, I apologized. I was wrong, should have never uttered it. It won't happen again. It's okay, oh Joe. I've never been and I've told you this. I've never been too big to apologize. I've never been too big. Sorry you took it that way. That wasn't the way was it intended. But it doesn't matter. Intent only matters to me. The person that I would that I said it was still equally offended. That's what you gotta hear people say, that's not how I intended it. Well, it doesn't matter whether you negligent homicide, involuntary manslaughter, manslaughter, premeditated murder. Intent only matters to the defender. The victim is justice dead. So my intent doesn't matter. The person that I was talking about is equally offended. That was not my It doesn't matter, So you won't have to worry about me mentioning. Anybody else will talk about it topic and we'll move it along. I will still share personal stories.
Speaker 3: Not with that. I will never give a name because I owe him back. But no name. No, no, I'm never gonna give a name. Never. I'm gonna keep I'm gonna keep giving my names. No, No, I'm good with that. I'm good.
Speaker 2: But you know, hey, I'm not like I said, I'm not going out there.
Speaker 3: I would never go out there.
Speaker 2: A lot.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, such and such that he did this, she did that? What man, y'all stop it. I'm gonna Figure'm gonna fgure out. I'mna fgre out wo.
Speaker 1: This is I'm gonna I'm gonna do my homework and my research so I know what the hell I'm hell going on.
Speaker 2: Bryce Bussy says thunking O, Yo, love the show. On the Brady Mahomes debate, I agree, mister sharp. Mister Sharp, you and Brady both laid round picks or it doesn't mean a lot coming from the bottom and nothing being expected, working hard to get to get it, to be the best and becoming Hall of famers. Yeah, obviously, you just want an opportunity. Brady got his opportunity. It worked at the same way every tight end. I was the look.
Speaker 3: I was a wide receiver.
Speaker 2: We had three tight ends Class K or some movie Chris Verr host. Before they had free agency, O Joe, before you don't know this, they used to have what they call Plan B and planet Yeah you know yet, But in Planing B you could protect so many guys on your roster. The guys that you didn't couldn't protect they were playing. They were free agents. So like you got forty like you got forty six, Like you got X amount of guys on the roster. Let's just say you can only protect thirty five of them. The other eighteen were free agents, so they had signed Chris Verholds from the Houston Oilers at the time as a free agent, so they played in a lot of money class k gets hurt or some MODI gets.
Speaker 3: Hurt, Chris Verhols gets hurt. Mhm.
Speaker 2: Dan feels that the offense is too complicated to bring somebody in to learn it.
Speaker 3: Little did he know. Hell I didn't know it either, and hell I had been there.
Speaker 2: But I'm playing wide receiver, O Joe, and I got to go to a whole different position. Now, mind you, at that time, I'm probably to fifteen, maybe at the high end like lighting Assjo now mind you, now, Ojo. Just the nineties, this power football, hey yeah, yeah. But all I wanted was an opportunity. And my brother used to tell me this all the time. He said, one day, John Ell, we're gonna call your number. Just make sure you're ready. Every day he would tell me. Because I was talking to my brother every day, there was not a day that when I got in the league in nineteen ninety and from the time my brother retired. We talked every single day. After the game. I would call it, Hey, how you do. He would always ask me how the game plan looking this week. I said, I don't know. He said, don't worry about it. He said, just woun't hey there with just with number seven call you. Just be ready to ask the phone.
Speaker 1: And it's gonna come when you're least expected man every time, but it started in practice.
Speaker 3: He would come to me, give me opportunities. I see. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He had a trust, he had an expectation even either, Hey, I expect you to make that tea say no more, say no more? Hey, he telling Dad, Hey, let's throw the ball to Tea. Let's get him the ball. Yeah. Now come on, now, I'm a seventh round pick and you're talking about let's get him the ball.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm what that That gets your juices flowing? Now?
Speaker 2: So now I got to cook somebody. So somebody got to get cooked today.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah for a show.
Speaker 2: A no way, said Dak Prescott would be on my homes level if he had Andy readers, the coach man. Look here, if you put if you put Dak Prescott on a twenty foot ladder, he wouldn't be on my homes level.
Speaker 3: Y'all need to cut that bullge eye.
Speaker 2: So if that's the question, if that's the case, was McNab on Mahomes level. Was Alex Smith on Mahomes level because they had Andy Reid.
Speaker 3: That people.
Speaker 1: Come on that and I know you, I know you want to engage Listen, Mahomes is.
Speaker 3: It's on a different level right now. Matter of fact, Mahomes is an alien.
Speaker 2: OJO, but he been on this level since he got into the city. He started his first year, OJO. The guy with fifty touchdown, five thousand yards in his first season is starting.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Let's just say, for the sake of argument, what would we think if Jordan loved this year, came out of the box and threw for five thousand yards and fifty touchdowns.
Speaker 3: That's what Patrick Mahomes did. Yeah, and took his.
Speaker 2: Team to the AFC Championship law and lost to Brady because Brady got the ball first. In o T the man has been the fourth Super Bowls and what five years? Ask because twenty twenty with the first year they wanted five years twenty twenty four super Bowls and five years and he's twenty eight years of age, and y'all really want to do this?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, let's say have a conversation. I appreciate the question because we oo and I we like are engaging, we like talking. But come on, man, don't do that. Don't do that. Ain't nobody, Ain't nobody on this. Ain't nobody currently playing. The only guy that can look about look over this man's head currently is Tom Brady. Ain't nobody else looking him in his eyes?
Speaker 3: They're not.
Speaker 2: Definitely, none of his contemporaries. All of his contemporaries will looking up like this, yester, mister Malmes. That's what all his contemporaries are, do it.
Speaker 3: Who's seen it? Ain't none?
Speaker 2: None, none, we We haven't seen any thing like this ever, because even with like in the eighties, like Magic got three, got MVPs, Bird got MVPs by Magic won five titles, Bird won three.
Speaker 3: But you know, hey, they right.
Speaker 2: There who got this man's resume? Rogers got four MVPs, one super Bowl, one MVP in nineteen seasons. This man has got six starting seasons, has three super Bowls, three MVPs, two regular season MVPs two five thousand yard pass the season, a fifty touchdown, Ali Burrow, Lamar Rogers. Who Who's resume, Who's resume other than Brady's.
Speaker 1: He can't.
Speaker 3: You can't argue the fact.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just you can't. You can't argue the fact. Yes, And I'm sitting here, I'm trying to think of something, so I can argue the fact. I'm trying to think of something for joke. I can't. I can't. I can't argue the fact. I mean, I just like, like I said, I'm a student of the game. I understand the game, and I understand you know, hey, look, I know Auto Graham with the ten chi and they weren't the Super Bowl, the Championships, and I know Johnny Yu and I know Bartis Starr, you know, but this this we you might not see this again, not this year, not this young, being this good.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: And like I said, they got the youngest defense in the NFL. Let that sink in, ladies and gentlemen. They have the youngest defense with the best quarterback. Is it a.
Speaker 3: Surprise that that's what Brady relied on.
Speaker 2: Brady didn't have the youngest, but he had one of the best This was Patrick mahomes.
Speaker 3: Best defense of his career.
Speaker 2: It carried him then the whole season, and then Patrick mahone get to the playoffs. He's like, well, hold on, I'm Patrick Mahomes. I'm not supposed to play like this no matter what y'all do. I'm supposed to raise your level, y'all. I'm playing on y'all level. And then he gets to the playoffs and he goes on the road. He's like, man, y'all, y'all to stop playing with me. You know damn where you ain't on my level. And he goes to Lamar's house and say, come on, now, y'all need to stop this. He said, I hear what y'all say. I mean, look, this is what you know. You've been around great great they hear everything.
Speaker 3: They act like they do.
Speaker 1: They see everything, and if they don't see, if somebody gonna bring it to their attention.
Speaker 3: Oh Chi, you.
Speaker 2: Remember back in the day. Do you to have the satellite you have right side the house, the big old satellite, like they got to hear his people.
Speaker 3: You've ever been to Bristol. Great players have satellite ears. They hear everything.
Speaker 2: Yep. And although they say, oh yeah, Oh, he's a great and it's all right. Probably they think, why y'all compare that man me even on his best day, can see me? Now, that's how they never come out of said never, said Neil never never. If people don't thank Michael Jordan, thank he to go, y'all like y'all damn mind, y'all have lost all y'all minds, all of it, not part of it, all of it. Uh Josh Christopher Dannel say, uncle, I found out this weekend we are related by my great uncle Mail Blunt, and I have an uncle named Cliff Blunt and Vodaleah. He said his grandparents are related to y'all. I'm just trying to say, hey, don't want any money. Mail and I talk about that all the time because a lot of my family is from that Reedsville Toombs County area, which is very close to Vodalia, you know, Vyde to Videlia, sweet Onion. But uh, Mal and I talk about that all the time. So even from the time I was early on, he asked me, I said, yeah, I have. He said, I think we're related, So Josh, I would not be surprised. J R.
Speaker 3: Porter said, I love you, oh yo, will.
Speaker 2: Love you man.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't even know how much y'all mean to us.
Speaker 2: Well, considering that the pace in which we grew, we appreciate it. But I think when you guys tune into our live chats, I think you tell us. Yeah, I really think you tell us, and we appreciate that. And if we haven't said it, I'm gonna take time to say it now. O Jo and I and the team, we really appreciate the support that you've given us September. And our job is to try to get better and better and give you better and better content.
Speaker 3: That's our job, unking on you.
Speaker 2: I need your advice. My grandma passed away, who raised me on my son's first birthday, on top of her having no insurance, I'm stressed and lost. How you get over it? Only one Nazi. You're never gonna get over it. You just get better at dealing with it. Bet over time, that's it. You don't get over it time it. Don't think there's not a day I don't think about what my grandmother did. And all the time that laughing and that you know, I would lively like talk about y'all sound like two kids in there because I'm in a room and we're laughing on the bed and talking about Libby come getting out here because I'm believe I'm in her bed and I got.
Speaker 3: Up under the cover.
Speaker 2: She she hit me on she hit me talking about if I knew he was gonna get this big live, I threw him off the train. So yeah, bro, it's it's I understand because it's always gonna be sentimental because she died on your son's first birthday, on your son's birthday, so there's always gonna be that correlation because a part of you want to celebrate, but a part of you can't because of the transition that your that your grandmother went through.
Speaker 1: But got to remember those memories, memories, memories, those memories that are everlasting, everlasting.
Speaker 3: It's it's tough. I understand.
Speaker 2: Having no insurance, it's tough and that that that happens a lot.
Speaker 3: And I am so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: Uh. But you know what, give us your information you or not we can do so we can help you out. Maybe we can lighten the load a little bit for you, bro, So get us your information. Zach Moranda, Hey unking o, Yo, you guys killed his Super Bowl week so proud of both of you. What was both of your favorite moments of the week and of the game tonight. Much love. Both motivate me to do big things. Let's get it well.
Speaker 1: My my favorite moment of the week was going on first take my That was that was my favorite moment. That was my favorite moment. Like and I'm gonna use a boxing analogy for it. What you at when you see a fighter trained for three months and you go out there and fight and everything is sharp mm hmm, everything sharp.
Speaker 3: I felt. I was share. I just I felt good.
Speaker 1: I felt good getting the points across from a delivery, no stuttering, you know, getting right to the point, no answer the question, just not being all over the place with what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Just just everything just I felt that.
Speaker 1: And it was it was a small sample side, It's small symp size, and I really enjoyed it. And again I thank you and Stephen It for that opportunity. Man, it was dope.
Speaker 3: It was dope.
Speaker 1: I wish I wish my mama, Oh my goodness, I wish my mama, my grandma was here to see that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Ah damn, I wish they was here to see that.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, you made your big brother pride. You made your big brother pride because you did. You quitted yourself well and well. And I know how hard you work to get in that moment. And sometimes you can put too much pressure on yourself, and instead of simplifying things, you make them more complicated than what they need to be.
Speaker 3: So I was I was very proud of the way you handled yourself. Uh, Lady rad.
Speaker 2: Congrasts on one million subs, shouted, ojo, how did that cognact chase?
Speaker 3: It was that your first and last drink? Ojo? That's my first and last.
Speaker 1: Never again, I mean no, listen for those of you that drink in the chat, I don't understand how y'all do it. You've been drinking for a while, I'm assuming. And I didn't take it. I didn't take a sip. I drunk it and and it hit my tongue. It hit my tongue. I ain't never felt nothing like that. Remember when you was little. I don't know if you, I mean you know, when your little kid, you put everything in your mouth. You ever taste a penny m copper, Boy, that thing hit that tongue and it slipped down.
Speaker 3: It slipped down to my throat and started burning cold on man, what we doing. Don't do me like that that that that that that that hurt me.
Speaker 1: Joe for you, Yeah yeah, I can't can't do that. Then somebody told me. Somebody was like, you know, I was walking through walking through through Vegas.
Speaker 2: A boy.
Speaker 3: We watched the list show.
Speaker 1: But listen, if you're gonna start off with something, you don't go straight to the top. When it comes to drinking alcohol, boy, you went straight to the top. You gotta you gotta work your way. You gotta work your way to drinking dark liquor. I said, Man, listen, I ain't know. I thought that was the beginning stage. Say nah, but that ain't the beginning stage. You you drunk the real deal right away.
Speaker 2: Luke, kids says unc and O show you guys are the ghosts. I'm a diehard Bronco fan. Had my twenty fourth, twenty fourth birthday on Super Bowl Sunday this year. Now I get the end of it. Now I get night. Captain ended. Thank you, Luke. I appreciate you coming on sharing it with us, bro, I really really appreciate that. That means a lot. Bro, I'm a Bronco fan. Too.
Speaker 3: But things ain't been going they ain't looking good because.
Speaker 2: We got Now you know how everybody in the AFC East felt when Brady was there for twenty years.
Speaker 3: Now you see.
Speaker 2: Now you see the NFC South when Montana was there in the eighties. Now you see.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the AFC is gonna be like this for a very long time, long time to come. The Chiefs are going to be the team that everybody hates. My homes is going to be the quarterback that everybody hates because he consistently continues to win. And people are gonna get tired of seeing the Chiefs in the dance or in contention for that matter.
Speaker 2: Right, Margot Maine, Margot mar Go, did that say, Margo? Margot Margo? Yeah, uh, Margot, yeah, Margot, Robbie, that's actually Margot Main said? What category is nine cap lists listed for n double for an NAACP Award. It's the Arts, Sports and Entertainment Outstanding Podcast in the recording category. Come on with you. We got four more minutes. We got four minutes. You gotta come up with some good, some good. Yeah, what you want to talk about? Four minutes? Okay, three minutes and thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: Now what when we back when we're back on again, Philly in the morning. We're on tomorrow tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I fled, I fly to Philly tomorrow. We got one more we got one more show of Inside the NFL tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited for that. And uh, I'm I'm gonna take me a little vacation. I'm gonna take me attle vacation. Where you going probably you know, you know, you know how much I love soccer. I haven't been able to go to any game this year, so I'm probably gonna I'm a city hop out in London. I'm gonna pick a pick a weekend, probably start on a Wednesday and find games I can go to from Wednesday to Sunday and hop from multiple places, and I go to go to a few games man and then come back. That's gonna be my reset, and uh, right back to the drawing boards. So when by the time March hits, I'm right back to working and and preporing myself for things that I'm gonna have coming in that I have coming up, and that that's pretty much it. What you're gonna do work.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take my vacation in the summer. Wait, yeah, oh you finna, Oh you're finna go all the way through. Yeah, I'm gonna go all the way through till like June. Then I'll take about a month off from June and July, right, get through the Olympics, then take about another two three weeks off, and then be ready to hit it September.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's split it up.
Speaker 2: We're gonna try to get about try to get about seven weeks in between between and the June in the beginning of September.
Speaker 3: All right, what am I gonna do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I'm only getting a week off, about seven days I'm gonna leave. I'll leave for London on a Tuesday. Uh, there games Wednesday, their games Thursday. I'll take Friday off and then Saturday and Sunday or the big games out there out there in London.
Speaker 3: And that's it.
Speaker 1: And I'm coming back home, coming back home Monday morning. Now, right back to work.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get you some I'm gonna get youaf something simple tonight. I do as man, because I got to.
Speaker 1: I knew it was my My sun stole my should.
Speaker 2: Never tell as anything because he hold it over your head. You got too fair, That's not fair. I wasnt able to get in in the raffle. Mm hmmm, I didn't. I've never won any I've never won any any heat in the raffle, not not any ever. Please make sure y'all subscribe, make sure you hit that light button. We're doing really well. And I know, guys, I know sometime y'all like man shunning bro because I understand that without you guys, I couldn't have done with Club shaysha oh joy. I couldn't have done what we've done with Nightcap the way you guys have supported me on first take. None of this is possible. And I'm not foolish enough for naive enough to think I can do this alone. And you, guys, if somebody would have told me this when iut six and a half or seven months ago, was like June, when I left June twelfth, If somebody would have told me that, I would be in the position that I'm in now at this very moment, you no say no, no, Shannon, is like seven eight months you're gonna be here. I wouldn't have believed that now if you told me a year and a half, because I was gonna work my butt off. But no Ojo, not this right, not being voted the most entertaining this by Complex Magazine, Not the extension of Club shay Shae. Not there what Nightcap because at that point in time, Nightcap wasn't even forgetting, Like it wasn't even a thought, right, it wasn't even a fault. And for the for the fans to support us like they have and the love that they show us when we were out doing that in Vegas and listen, Oho, I want to say it again. I've been on this third fifty five years, and like I said, I've been in a lot of places, even as a Hall of Famer, even as a three time Super Bowl champ. The love that I got at that Magic Johnson party, I've never felt anything like that in all my life.
Speaker 3: In fifty five years.
Speaker 2: So for me, like I said, after I said what I said tonight about you know who I'm done, Nick, can't nobody shake me because I damn my assos sation sheddon Then you tell me because I called myself, I said, she said, didn't you tell me about the outpouring of.
Speaker 3: Love that you got? Right?
Speaker 2: But then I was trying to I said, I said, live but the lie. I said, that's okay, that's okay, I said, I said, I said Buck, I said, Buck. It's easy for you to say be cause they ain't lying on you, right right, I said, I need you to understand, I don't bother. I've never unded this man's name. And for clicks and for lights, you lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you you sure ain't uttered it because I still don't know who we talk about. But I'm riding with you. I'm riding with you. I'm right here. I'm in the passenger seat.
Speaker 2: I defied somebody to say that they've heard me mentioned anybody that has said anything about me.
Speaker 3: They can tell you one time that I mentioned the name.
Speaker 2: Name one somebody say, you know, what, should I remember that one time that somebody that have said something about me, that they've heard me under their main publicly or privately.
Speaker 3: You know, Oh Joe, what you what you say? You're gonna go straight through.
Speaker 2: I keep my head down mm hmmm, because see when your head up, oh Joe, you hear a lot of sound.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Keep my head down.
Speaker 2: If you want to work, do the best I can, stay out of people's way, make my family proud, produce great content for the people that listen to Club Shay Shape and Nightcap check me out on this being That's it. That's it, that's all I want to do. So again, thank you guys for the support for the love uh and uh oh your tomorrow. Since we've sold out of Laportier, we're gonna pin your cigar at the top of the chat. Yo.
Speaker 3: Your cigars sold out to oh yo, so we can't pin it.
Speaker 1: God damn y'all justing and we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: He I love y'all man. I appreciate that you appreciate that you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you for making Thursday night so special.
Speaker 2: Thank you Resource World, Red Red Tad Lounge for doing what you did. Thank you a cigar for hosting. We got a podcast. We did an episode in there which was unbelievable. Resource World, you have been great to me and I really appreciate that. So I want to thank you to all of your staff and the love and support that you gave their entire team the volume we rolled up there and you guys rode out the red carpet. So I just want to say, I want to thank you guys for that magic, great event. Thanks for the invite. DraftKings one of our partners here, O Joe, thank you. The Chiefs beat the forty nine Ers in overtime twenty five twenty two. Chiefs of the become the first team in twenty years who went back to back Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Patrick Mahomes earns.
Speaker 2: His third MVP thirty four forty six, three thirty three, two.
Speaker 3: Touchdowns, one interception. So congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs, Chiefs Kingdom.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, there are their Super Bowl parties in the resorts. Oh, y'all can't get it anyway. Their party is at Resource World. So congratulations, Chiefs. Celebrate, Chiefs Kansas City enjoy a don't get too wild, don't burn down anything, don't fit nobody. Cards over guys, Thank you, o Cho and our back tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Favor it all. You're favoring number eighty five.
Speaker 2: We're out.
Speaker 3: I love y'all.