Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: We are back with Elizabeth Carson, co author of Mother Earth Effects Volumes one and two, and she's busy working on volume three. So let's dive into some maybe some case studies from either volume one or two from Mother Earth Effects. What are people saying, I mean, we can't make medical claims, but we you know, anecdotally, when people are exposing themselves to these negative ions coming from the Earth's surface through grounding, earthing, what are they telling you?
Speaker 3: Well, there's a very very interesting story that I was actually present for, and this blew my mind and filled this whole concept about earthing and grounding to me. Actually, so the first time in person that I met mister quint Albert and beautiful Olivia Ramirez Smith with my co author, I knew that I was meeting them, so I had brought one of my friends named Brisa, and Brisa had a pond stroke And for people that don't know what that is, it's basically where you get locked in your body. So she had a stroke and she was conscious the entire time, locked in her body, was not able to move, was not able to talk, and you know, I'm so glad that she's still here with us today that they didn't pull the plug because she was conscious the whole time, and so she was unconscious, not unconscious, but she was, you know, unable to move and in the hospital for an extended period of time. She couldn't breathe on her own, she couldn't eat on her own, so they had to put a drake in her throat. And so in doing this and having that drake for so many months that she was down, she would have to go back in after she recovered from the stroke, she would have to go back into the hospital to basically have surgery every three months to get the scar tissue that would grow in the place where the track was in her throat so she was able to eat and breathe right. So every three months she would have to keep going back to the hospital to get this procedure done so she was able to function properly. So I knew that she was, you know, had this stroke, and I just felt in my soul that something like grounding, that grounding was going to help her. So I had her come to this meeting with Clinton Olivia, and so we're all sitting in this room in California, and Brisa walks in, and as she walks in, she's whispering, and she's like, hey, guys, so good to see everybody. And her voice was very very soft in a whisper. And so I'm like, Brisa, what's going on? And so she started to explain her story. She sat down across from Clint, and while she was talking about her story, Clint grounded her with a patch. So she took the palm of her hands and put a patch right in the palm of her hand, plugged it into the outlet, and Brisa continued to sit there and tell her story. So she's talking about the stroke and she's talking about the reason why she's whispering. She had just gotten in and over the surgery, I think a week prior to this meeting, so she's still I mean, it takes a while to recover from this procedure. Her voice. You can't really talk very much afterwards, and you can't really eat much. You definitely can't eat solid foods after this procedure for a couple of weeks. So she had just gotten this then, and as we're sitting there, I'm watching this whole thing happen. I'm looking at Brisa and I'm like, this is weird because there's a red mark on her throat. And so I'm staring at this red mark and it becomes more pronounced, and then it becomes it looks like a perfect circle. And so I was like, guys, do you see her throwings? She all right? You know, there's there's a circle around her throat. And then as I'm saying that, I'm looking at her face now and her face the color, the pink is coming back to her cheeks and her face. And then I'm also noticing that her whisper has turned into a very soft tone of voice from he guys to hey guys, and I start freaking out right, I stand up. I'm like, okay, I know everyone's seeing this. There's a red dot on her throat. She's talking, you know, she's not whispering anymore. I'm like, what is happening here? And at that moment, Brisa she didn't know what was happening, and so she starts feeling her face and she's like, what's going on? I feel a little tingly, And so Clinton starts to explain to her that you're getting blood flow, right, your circulation is starting to move. Your fluids and your body are starting to move, and so the red dot on your throat is actually blood being brought to that area, because as you know, when blood goes to different areas, blood is the carrier of nutrition, right, so blood, you know that that circle in her throat was brain nutrition and healing to that area where she had just gotten this surgery. I mean, the color was coming back in her face. She was able to speak. She wasn't talking like how I am, but she definitely was not whispering anymore. And she was almost scared, like, what's going on. I don't know, I don't know what this is, And she said I feel tingly and Clint is you know, reassuring her and letting her know that this is normal and you're finally getting proper blood flows to different areas. And so my mind is blown at this time. And as we leave the meeting, I'm like, Brisa, let me know how this goes. You know, we've gifted her with some earthing stuff. So she left that meeting and for the first time since she started having these surgeries, she was able to go to a restaurant and eat solid food. And this this blew my mind. And I talked to her about a month after that meeting and she said that she was sleeping through the night for the first time in her life. She was able to, you know, have the surgery and eat solid foods. She went straight over to her family's house after this meeting and just to tell them about this, and she was so excited and they were so surprised when she walked in because of her tone of voice. She was not whispering. And so grounding for her has completely shifted her life, and now she is a huge advocate for it because of the changes in her life that grounding has made. I mean, she had a lot of things happened from you know, being locked in her body. I think it was eleven months, and so she had a lot of problems and issues after this stroke, and so grounding for her has almost brought her back to life, brought her health back where she's almost able to behave normally, live, normally, sleep through the night. I mean, it's just incredible what grounding and earthing has done for her.
Speaker 2: Does she still have the scar tissue building up in her I guess her trach yet? Does she still have to have that and remove surgically or did that go away with the grounding?
Speaker 3: You know what, Richard, I'm so happy to say this that now she does not have to go back every three months, that it actually is over a year, over a year. Now. She's been grounding now for I think four or five six years, and so now she doesn't have to go in as often as she used to. She does still have to go in, but I mean a year after like three months to a year, I mean, it's just so much relief in her life. So, I mean, it was incredible. I literally watched this all happen with my eyes. So this really sold me on this. This really did.
Speaker 2: In the book, I mean, there are some personal stories where the healing is like the one that you just told, where it seemed very rapid, the benefits were almost immediate. Others he sort of gradual improvement. Why do you suppose that is?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what I feel like autoimmune disease. When when that happens, it ravages your body, right, so your your body and immune system is turning on each other pretty much. And so after the damage has been done, Let's say a person with MS right multiple, I mean a person with MS the damage is significant within the body. Right, So a person with MS actually when is they're grounded, the damage is not happening current, right, But because of all the damage that has done prior, I think that it takes a while for grounding to really go in and and heal the body because of the damage. So, for instance, there's another story, beautiful story in our book about a woman with endometriosis, and she was told her whole life that she would not be able to have children, that it was impossible for her to have kids, and she shouldn't even try because of the rest.
Speaker 2: Right. Endemy drosis is sort of like scar tissue and the uterine lining.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, a bunch of scar tissues that builds up, and yeah, it just ravages the inside of your uterus for women, I mean extremely extremely painful as well. And so I mean the woman in the book, she really she even talks about how painful this is, and I can't even imagine the torture that she lived through with this this you know, disease. So I mean she was crushed because you know, her life, all her life, all she wanted to do is be a mother. And so all of these doctors after you know, trying to. She went in with her her husband at the time, and you know, they always just denied, you could not have a kid. You could not have a kid, You cannot have a kid. And luckily her significant other is actually Olivia's son, and so he introduced her to grounding, and you know, her process of healing it did take a while. I mean, it was not immediate. The damage in her body was significant, so you know, right away she didn't get relief, but she did see changes in her sleep almost immediately. Almost immediately she was able to sleep longer hours. So after a couple months of grounding, she would go back into the doctor and visit the doctor, and the doctor would say, you know, this actually is looking better, and she was complaining less about pain, and through the test they were seeing that she was getting better and they were like, what are you doing? You know, what is going on? And you know, she she let them know, but they, you know, doctors didn't really explore that further. So another six months goes down the line. Now she's pregnant. Pregnant, so through grounding and earthing, I mean, her journey with this is so incredible. Now she has two children, two children with her husband. She grounds every day she has, you know, the pain, I think, and even in the book she talks about how it's gone down to almost nothing. I mean she's literally gotten her life back. But it did take her longer than you know, Breefe's situation. It took her a little bit longer, but she was able to have children. She was able to slowly feel better and get full nights of rest from grounding and earthing. So, I mean, I think it's because some people have so much damage in their body that it takes them a little bit longer to get back to house than others.
Speaker 2: How does orthodox medicine view earthing or grounding? Are they suspicious? Are they skeptical?
Speaker 3: I would say absolutely are yes. I mean a Clint at this point has has proven the science. But even when I got introduced to grounding, probably you know, eight years ago, it was so woo woo, right quote unquote woo woo. It's like, yeah, earthing, grounding is for hippies, you know, it was kind of just shunned in mainstream. And that's because people couldn't believe that if you do something so simple as connect to the Earth's surface, that your body is going to start feeling better, that you're going to start feeling better, I mean, and then also you got to think about it. Western medicine is really really focused on capitalization, right, It's based on how much money they can make. And so with something and the most important health discovery of life, I think, which is grounding, I mean, it could solve so many problems in my opinion, and so they don't want that because people will not need to go in and get their pills every week, right, they will not need to go into the doctor and get these surgeries all the time because people will start getting healthier. So I feel like mainstream and western medicine especially does not want this to be public and well known because it would just you know, it would ruin the dollar sign.
Speaker 2: Can you share another case study from either volume of The Mother Earth Effect?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, So there's another woman. She was actually had liver thorrhosis, throsis of the liver, and you know, it didn't have very long to live, that's how bad the soorhosis was. And unfortunately, you know, she was you know, at that end state, and so the doctors were not predicting that she would live much longer. So she actually met Olivia at a conference and Olivia grounded her and this woman she still has soorrosis of the liver, but she is still with us today and a half years after she met Olivia, which is another incredible story. I mean, it's just time and time again I hear these things and then even speaking on grounding and earthing, Richard, I have spoken to hundreds, hundreds of people that I have grounded and educated about this modality of this beautiful, beautiful healing. Right. I have gotten so many testimonials and so many people coming back to me like this has completely shifted my life. I mean, chronic pain significantly reduced sleep. I mean, sleep is so important for the body, it's the most important. If you're not getting good sleep, your brain and body is not detoxing, so you're you know, you're walking around toxic and that is probably the top top cause of inflammation in the body when you don't when you're not able to detox properly, and people, especially especially in America, are so stressed and they're not getting the full seven eight hours of sleep that you need for the body's health to be able to recover. So what grounding does is it helps you to get into the great states of sleep to optimize your sleep and to get enough of it right. So, I mean, you're you're just so many, so many testimonials of people just just coming back to me like this is completely shift in my life, and just the thanks that I get, you know, it's it's so heartfelt. I mean, this is so important to me and my soul just because of how many people I know that this has helped.
Speaker 2: So it almost seems it almost seems too easy. I can I maybe this is why the medical establishment is so suspicious. What do you mean you just walk on barefoot in the grass or you know, yes, you have other you know technology that can simulate or replicate that, But walking around barefoot on the grass is going to you know, have a cure your chronic conditions or alleviate arthritis. It's just too simple.
Speaker 1: Do you hear that?
Speaker 2: A lot? Do people come back to you say, oh, this is just too.
Speaker 3: Simple all the time, all the time, Richard, I do I hear it. I mean people really they don't believe it. And I think it's because we've been conditioned so much that we need to depend on, you know, doctors to tell us how we feel, and we just need to, you know, depend on the pill like we have, just putting put so much power outside of ourselves.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more