Speaker 1: Leading off starts right now. What's up, everybody, it's your friend. Oh it's Chris Welsh. That over there, that's Kelly Kirby, the Wonky Penguin. A little bit of congestion, a little bit. We went downhill, just a tiny bit. I'm pulling a Buckston Kelly was going yesterday and I'm fading.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: At least i'm playing though, Actually that's the difference. At least I'm out here playing.
Speaker 2: That is very true. I am proud of you for pushing through and not hitting the il.
Speaker 1: So thank you. Yeah. We joked before the show that I said Derek Kelly might have the Wonky five, which might be the Wonky twenty where I'll just get all right. Kelly just talked about stuff. I'm gonna sit over here and blow my nose and cough for the next little bit. But I dy quilled up. I think I'll be all right and we get to talk a lot about some baseball stuff that's going down. Actually was a whole bunch of news through and through, and let's get into it first.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: You know, it's actually funny is a lot of the headlines are injury centric, but we're not quite putting them into the injury category. Number one was Brandon Belt and Brandon Belt dealing with an injury that apparently might be career ending and career threatening. He had said, quote, this one is barking a little bit more. There's just not a lot more than anyone can do. They've literally done everything and they can't figure it out. I'm not sure there's anything that can be done. And he's a free agent after this year. The thirty five year old looking like Brandon Belt might be done.
Speaker 2: So Kelly, Yeah, it doesn't sound good anytime that somebody says that they can't figure out what to do, and when you're in your mid thirties. And I mean, he was always kind of an on base machine, like in general. So but I feel like his hitting just has been declining over the last couple of years. So maybe he'll hang it up. It just depends on what side of the dealing with his own mortality he's on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to say, I figured like career enders are, you know, near the top of the list of a headliner. But the two biggest pieces really actually three biggest pieces that covered yesterday Sandy Patters Fernando Tatis addressed the media. He talked to the media said there's no excuses for the eighty game drug suspension, and he's also going to have shoulder surgery. So two things came out of this for me. One is that like that press conference was treated so much so like somebody that was just admitting to the steroid use. That wasn't like I screwed up that he was controlling. He was like, sad, agents, I really screwed up. Wait till people see what I can do. Blah blah blah, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. It didn't feel like someone that actually in reality screwed up with ringworm medication. That seemed like somebody that we all know what's going on and we're all just pretending it's about the ring worm and he is there saying like, hey, listen, I'm sorry, I screwed up. I screwed up. I screwed up. Like if I I just took to day Quill, there's something in there that I wasn't supposed to do with Fantasy pros, I'd be like, I'm sorry, that was my bad. But I wouldn't be like I'm gonna have a press conference and say I wouldn't feel that bad because it was just it was a dumb mistake that felt like someone that was full on emittance of steroids Kelly it did.
Speaker 2: It also felt like I felt like the team sort of made a deal with him, like you have to do this, you have to do this press conference. And I'm amazed that he kind of capitulated to having the surgery, where I'm like, how much pressure is the team putting on tattoos right now to sort of become this like humble, don't hurt your image, try to recover things down.
Speaker 1: Off for like paintings and stuff. They were like taking them on. Just really weird situation. Then the second is he opts for the shoulder surgery, which is like a wild cop out. And there's a part of me that was like, don't you think like MLB, if they were really trying to like crack down, they'd say, all right, well the suspension is gonna start after the shoulder surgery. It's not gonna start right now, because I don't know. It just seems so odd, like a no brainer, and attach it to you probably should have had the shoulder surgery earlier on you opted not to against I believe it was the padres and the doctor's orders, and now he's doing it like this is a guy that's just he's giving it all up. He's just like, all right, I don't have any of that control that this you know, young twenties multi millionaire superstar of MLB has anymore. He's just kind of laying over and praying someone to pet his tummy at this point.
Speaker 2: Kelly, he is, and I think that again, I wonder if they're taking away his motorcycles, that would probably be the next step.
Speaker 1: I like jesse El, I like to pretend the Padres are like his dad. They're just like, you can't have you're grounded, you're grounded.
Speaker 2: I do like jesse L's comment where Preano tutis I did not have performing enhancing relations with that ringworm. But yeah, I mean I think that's just where he is, and with his age and with everything else, they're just kind of putting a lot of pressure on him to shape up, which is you kind of have to do sometimes with guys that young.
Speaker 1: The whole process was just weird to me. The whole thing was just like, I'm gonna now do what they said before. I'm super sorry it had it seemed like nothing about the stupid ringworm. And you know, let's question how quick he recovers, because some stuff he did before might have been quicker recovery. So let's see if that's going to continuously go on. The other big piece of news was another injury. Los Angeles Dodgers Walker Bueller is undergoing Tommy John surgery a flexor tendon repair, and he will be out the entire year next year. You shouldn't expect him, though. I think the timeline works where he might be able to kick right off in twenty twenty five, but he's out the entire year next.
Speaker 2: Year, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Yeah, yeah, I was. I was a year ahead. He's out twenty twenty three. Twenty twenty four would be when he theoretically could return.
Speaker 2: Right, So what do you do with him? In dynasty leagues?
Speaker 1: I'm in dynasty where you're covering everybody. I don't think it's necessarily a problem, Like, if you're holding your entire roster, you're not going to just go dump them, Like what would be the purpose of it, unless like it's you know, you can only keep twenty five yeah, blah blah blah. But then what do you choose him between like Eric Fetti and Walker Bueller, I would hold same way. I think a lot of people held with Tyler glass Now like I held Tyler glass Now in a league in Scott White's Big Points League last year because he was cheap and I kept going. But if you're in a keeper league and you're any less than ten, I think it's a no brainer that you dump them. I don't think there's anybody that you even consider. If you're in like one of those middle keeper dynasties, I think you could hold. But I don't really see any scenario outside of a deep, deep dynasty or carry him, do you No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I you know, I don't play in a full on dynasty league, but I do have a keeper kind of keeper dynasty thing going on, and the guy that owns Walker Bueler has been kind of in a sort of chatting in discord about like what he's going to do, how he's going to decide, and I think that it's very hard. I dropped Glass Now in a sort of that same keeper dynasty legu last year after he.
Speaker 1: How many keepers, mostly because it was going.
Speaker 2: To keep he was going to cost me too much salary wise.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, you can salary attached. That makes it how many keepers in that one in which one O the one the your league with the glass the glass down league.
Speaker 2: It's whoever you want to keep for the salary. It goes off five hours every year.
Speaker 1: Salary gotcha.
Speaker 2: And I'd had him since the minor leagues, so I was, but it was too expensive, by the way.
Speaker 1: He's also reported that Glassman hasn't ruled out returning this year. There's something so on that he threw just yesterday the other two pieces. Bryce Harper started his rehab assignment and hit two bombs yesterday, and I I think young boy's ready. I think boy's ready to come back up. I wish more of these guys would just rehabit the major league, so just get back like a guy like Harper who's been there long enough. I just don't really just don't get the benefit. I mean, I suppose if you haven't looked at a whole lot of pitches a lot lately, maybe, but you don't understand these guys are out there. They're doing simulated games way before they hit rehab stands with a guy like Harper, they're doing with the Kershaw. They're doing with Kershaw where Kershaw is not gonna have any rehab starts. He's just gonna come to the majors. I wish they would do that. I just don't see the benefit to the minor leagues. It's great, let's just get that at the majors and go. And this totally doesn't have to do with my tout team that I could use.
Speaker 2: Harper back, Absolutely not, And especially with the MVP or the DH now, like a former MVP doesn't need to warm up in the miners. You just have him bat and take his at bats in the major leagues. And I mean, who else are you filling in there?
Speaker 1: So yeah, and what is it? Just a guy that's been around for so long. It's one thing if it's like a young like a Josh Rojas or something, a young guy. But it's like Harper's been around baseball for a really long time, like just learn it at that level. And I think he'd be all right. I think so, But hit a couple of bombs. I'd make people happy. Over on the injury front, here we've got Byron Buxton, who hit the il No Bueno Juan Soto is likely to be held out again on Wednesday. He was scratched from their lineup on Tuesday after his back locked up while taking pregame practice. Got the Sodo stuff, It's it's just been nothing close of what they wanted. Do you feel a Sodo run happening? You feel like a Soto turn on in September getting into the playoffs? Do you see this happening? Do you think it's just kind of a lost like he's not playing bad or anything, but this is just not the phenomenal phenomen I mean, many Machada still looks like the best player on that team right now. Sodo is just not playing at that level since the move.
Speaker 2: He's not. And I actually one thing that I was thinking about yesterday was did if the team knew about Tatus, like, you know, enough to get Drury, did they tell Sodo? Did they tell Sodo about it? Did he go there thinking that Tatis was gonna you know this, this was his move? And and yeah, so that is actually my question, just a kind of for information. I know that the Nats traded him, but.
Speaker 1: That's a great question because Tatis and Sodo were reportedly like best friends. They're like great friends. So I'll bet you. The Padres did not say a word, but I wonder if Tatis might have said something like, Hey, it's gonna be glad to have you here, but I'm not going to be here. I don't know. Sodo seemed a little bit more shocked than everybody else. Everybody else kind of had a like, go you know type of thing, like everybody knew. I mean to think that this entire organization didn't know for months and months, I think as simple. I think everybody's reaction told you the entirety about it. Sotos was a little bit more like, man, I just can't believe this. He seemed to be a little tongue tied when he had answered that question. It's a good question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so the actual question that you asked me, I don't see that coming. I mean, last year, after the after the All Star break, right, he just turned on every jet that he had and just cruised to the finish. And this year, I just feel like everything's kind of out of sync, and all of the Padres moves are sort of flat, with Drury.
Speaker 1: And Drury falling off too, like Vapors said, and last night that bad strikeout call just I mean, just bad luck. Going on, Yeah, they all have the there was that Drury Grand Slam. But when have you heard from Drury with the Padres outside of that one big hit, you haven't heard anything.
Speaker 2: No. I think he got like one homer against in the Washington series, and otherwise I can't remember him doing anything.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. And then and Eloy Jimenez X Rays came back negative after he was hit on the left elbow. He was hit by a one hundred and two mile an hour fastball from Felix Batista and he actually got is somebody that has been like perpetually hurt and he was able to avoid that big, big time luck right.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, one hundred percent. I also if I ever got hit with one hundred and two point three mile per hour first ball like that, would I'd have to retire just from life in general. So I think the fact that it's not broken is just crazy to me.
Speaker 1: I think I got hit by like a fifty mile an hour like ground or pop up when I was in like Little League baseball, and I remember that just changing the trajectory of my life. Can you imagine one oh two just right there? But he had an elbow guard on there, So I think that's what say, ye got a bubble boy all these players at the end of the day. Let's go take a look at some stat heroes. Trace Thompson had a homer. Alex Bregman three for four with a homer, picking it up a little bit. Marcus Simeon had a bomb two RBIs two for five. Bobby wit Second, I think he's right two homers behind Julio Rodriguez for the rookie home run title right now, went homer, one rbi, two runs, Nolan Aernato three for four with a homer, Corey Dickerson four for five for the Cardinals. Tommy Edmond also a homer, three RBIs, lots of offensive output. Tyler O'Neill had a homer, Eloyd did hit a bomb before getting hit. And Christian Bettencourt had a homer with three RBI and I believe he also pitched. I believe he got in and pitched and had a scoreless sign Yeah, people, they were getting they're getting walloped. On the picture side, this was a wild one. Justin Verlander actually screwed up the headlines too. I meant to talk about this at the headline. I moved the Breton belt one there, justin Verlander went six, struck out ten no hit innings and the Astros brought him out. Kelly, were you watching this that the Astros took him out after the no hit innings? And I'm a firm like, you never come out if you have a no hitter. I don't care about the circumstance. It never matters to me.
Speaker 2: Have I gotten to be bitter on show yet about Clinton Kershaw getting pulled after eighty with a perfect game to keep him off the IL? So yeah, no, I'm not a fan of that. And it's Verlander. How many pitches does Verlander have to throw before he would actually get tired? And I need to come out? Yeah, I just feel like it's infinity at this point. So no, I wasn't a big fan of that at all.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing it live. I was watching that game because I had a bet on Jordan Alvarez two total bases. He got one. His family was in attendance. It's one of those dumb gambly things where you're like, Oh, his family for the first time is seeing him in a professional thing. And I was like scouring online while I was watching, and Buddy Paul Sporr who loves Verlander, was like, what are we talking about here? He was like chastising, He was like, what are we talking about here? People are saying the broadcast is talking about Verlander coming out? What kind of sillyness is this? And then he came out, and then they got him out and he was at like Gruby said, he was at ninety run, ninety ninety one. Just no way, just no. I mean Verland. If there's a picture that knows how to turn on, how to just start hitting to contact, you know, and not trying to strike out pictures, it's him. I'm just shocked. But it's management this time of year. Astros have bigger plans. I get it. But taking a guy out a no hitter, I don't think so ten strike out, six innings beautiful. It wasn't a beautiful game. I don't think the perfect game they wouldn't taken him out.
Speaker 2: Well it says no hits or no walks.
Speaker 1: Was there an error that must have been because they were talking, I didn't see like what it was if he hit a bat her or whatever. But if it was a perfect game, there's no way you take the perfect game out right.
Speaker 2: Right, So if you so if you were to go back to back to draft season right and like where would you draft him? Because I know everyone kind of had this weird like I don't know how he's going to be type of thing on on.
Speaker 1: I think he would probably be three or four. I think easy top five. That's not even a question. You know what A good one would have been Verlander or Max Scherzer. Which of the oldies? Which one do you? Which one do you want? Sureser or Verlander?
Speaker 2: When I did some best Ball drafts right like January February, because it's baseball and I have to do that, But I think I went to Sures are like four or five different spots that I have no Verlander.
Speaker 1: But right now would you right now.
Speaker 2: Right now, I would take right now, I take Berlander.
Speaker 1: I would I would prefer to take over Verlander.
Speaker 2: Honestly, with McClanahan doing what he's been doing. De Gram, I'm just I call myself the de Grump because I'm just I stay out of all Jacob de Gram things. So I would I would take Berlander.
Speaker 1: I would take the Grum. I would always take to Grum. Max Fried went eight, struck out seven, gave up one earned run, Carlos Daon struck out ten, going seven, giving up five hits and won earn. Robbie Ray struck out seven and six and two thirds. Pablo Lopez five strikeouts, six innings, four hits. I was actually kind of betting against him in one of those. For the total runs through five on your stat zero's Jake cave Oh for four with four strikeouts, TRNK Grisham had four k's your offers with three k's Julio Rodriguez, Kyle Schwerber, Franci Cordeo, and Caesar Hernandez. Julio, do you think there's any possibility that Adley or Bobby Witt catch Julio Rodriguez On that Rookie of the Year coming out here, we talked that Adley moved into second place. I think when Bobby starts getting rolling a little bit, he gets into that conversation. Do you think there's any possibility anyone overpasses Julio? And if so, who is it?
Speaker 2: I think the only way that anyone passes Julio is if Baltimore somehow, some way sneaks into the playoffs, then I think Adley has a shot, But otherwise he's got too much momentum, and with the home run deer you win or the second place finish, I think that's he's probably kind of pretty solid right now, even with this slump. I think it'll be okay.
Speaker 1: I guess the assumption would have been like if Julio struggled over the next month and he just kind of like really tapered down and you had both those guys, it probably still is Adli. The war numbers are going to play a big toll in it of how valuable he's been in a short period of time, So it is probably Adly and Adley is around plus two hundred something for that award, so it's not like a gimme, gimme over on the pitcher side. When Kowski, I think we talked about him on the k PROP as one of the algorithm ones, and I think it was three. He only had two give up six earned runs, and two and two thirds Corbyn Burns three and two thirds gave up seven earned runs, and Adrian Samson five earned runs, giving up a couple bombs eight hits. No bueno home run calls. Wonky set us up for what the Wonky Wednesday home run call is looking like.
Speaker 2: So this goes out a shout out to actively Lazy, who has my favorite username on Discord. But we were chatting about something and he said, I think you should do a respect your elders bonus, And so for today, if you pick a player whose current age is thirty two or older, you'll get a bonus point for each home run that he hits. So everyone run out and picked pool holes as fast as you can.
Speaker 1: But are you you know you could have done too. Here'd have been another one. Every age over thirty two you get an extra homer. So it's like, if you picked pool holes and he had a homer, you get like ten points. To make it crazy, that would have been well. By the way, can I just point out how like much it hurts that we're acknowledging that thirty two are our elders for us that are over way over thirty two, not quite forty, but still over thirty. Like, there's some people in the chat that are definitely triggered beyond that too, thirty two being our elders.
Speaker 2: Kelly, I am one day younger than elberpool Holes.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so one day.
Speaker 2: So if I had to respect my elder, I think he's the only one left that I could call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Oh yeah, I was about to say, if do I, if I had to respect my own elder. I don't know how many I am. It might be only pool holes as well. I'm thirty nine, so I don't know how many thirty nine year old pluses. I think it's only pool holes.
Speaker 2: Right, I think maybe? Yeah, I think so, because you have to be good enough to stick around that long.
Speaker 1: So Fronco turned sixty four yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is he still playing minor league baseball soccer?
Speaker 1: He looks fantastic too. He's a He's a nomaly. On the home run calls didn't have any changes at the top. We don't have a graphic, but High Cuve's still have forty six. All the forties are pretty much the same, except Cat Fox moved up with a Mitch Haanniker Homer. We got a couple people from a Judge and Sime and Homer that are pushing up into the forties, but it is still high Cubby twenty sixteen at forty six, de Blum at forty five, Go Cards at forty three, Terry and Mike Meyer at forty two, and Cat Fox at forty one. Those are what the homerun calls look like. And friends, we are going to do some bets, but of course when we do we wear our tiara or crowns I wear at har today. For bet MGM, use a promo code leading off right there below. You can see it right under us. You get a risk free one thousand dollars bet when you do it check us out bet MGM get that one three. I don't know if you actually get like full on, but you can get a one thousand risk free bet using leading promo code leading off. Go over, download the app to whatever you gotta do. Set it up today for Kings, Queens, Kings and tiaras. Kelly, I've got four plays for us as always the to stake that off.
Speaker 2: Are you going to tell us who sent these to you?
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna tell you right at the end of the show. I'm gonna tell you who who sent these to me? Because I did get confirmation for the tiara. We've got the top algorithm play for betting pros on the total basis, the top algorithm play for strikeouts, and then I took the top plus money play for both of those as well. Digging through betting pros MLB prop cheat sheet, which you guys can go and check out yourself, and I highly suggest you do. The top play for total bases is wildly juiced because it is only at one and it's Jorge Mateo Orge Mateo against the White Sox. You only need one hit, but it is minus one nine. You gotta pair that with something that's not a betable place, So you gotta pair that. Maybe put that part of a total base parlay. Maybe do two or three. That would be a really fun one on the On the other one, the top plus money play, sorry I didn't, it's only one I don't have a picture for. Was Hunter Renfro against Dodgers. He is plus one thirty five at two total basis projected to go a little over too, so plus money Renfro top play Mateo your strikeouts. You have Jose Arena who only needs three strikeouts and it's used to one forty five minus one forty five up against Texas. That one's probably gonna hit if we're being honest against Texas, but again you might want to parlay that. Hell, parlay Mateo and Urina and see what happens. And then the plus money play of the day is Jose Burriels at plus one oh five only four and a half is the numbers you need five strikeouts against the Boston Red Sox. I personally like that one. Kelly, what do you like on these four plays?
Speaker 2: I love the hunter Renfro one. They're facing Andrew Heaney, I believe, who was fairly terrible against them recently. And you know Renfro likes left handed pitchers, soul I would go with that one. Brios is second only to Odo is he in terms of guys whose props I try to stay away from because you know today today is he due for one of his life six innings forty five strikeouts, Like I don't suck anymore. Everybody buy back in a little do okay? So five, I could see that one I liked. I liked that one when I looked. But and but I do think the it is it rain. Yeah, I think he is a He's a good bet to go three because Texas loves to strike out so.
Speaker 1: And like you said, Brios is like all or nothing. So he struck out nine Yankees in his last outing, six and two thirds got nine strikeouts. Remember you need five here, he's too previous to this, he struck out one against Cleveland and one against Minnesota. But in the month of July he would have hit this prop every single game but one, and there were six starts in the month of July for him. He had six, seven, seven, thirteen, six, and they had a three strikeout run. So it is absolutely possible when Brios is on. So you have to ask yourself this a good matchup. I kind of think so that he's on, I don't mind this bet, and it's plus money. If it were any juice, I wouldn't play it at all. I think all of these have some viability to play MATEO. I think, like you said, how juiced it is, I'm I'm less interested, but you only need one hit. So those are some play for you. Over on the DFS side, pull some fan duel stuff. Here's some pitching prices for you guys. Kyle Wright's at ten to four, Hasu's Lozardo nine to six, McClanahan eleven to two, Barrios is at eight to two, Gallon at ten to eight. Do you have a favorite based on price there?
Speaker 2: Kelly, Oh yeah, I mean I'm really in on Gallon today. I like him so I.
Speaker 1: Like Gallon Brios might be sneaky because I don't think he's going to be played, and you're just purely betting on the idea that, like, you know, he's going to be on and if you hit that strikeout marker, it's probably going to be a whirlwin. I also like the Lozardo one, probably staying away from McClanahan, staying away from Kyle right. There were a couple other high priced ones I didn't put in here for lineup stacks. We've had some weird like offensive output going on the last like day or two, and it looks like this is supposed to be an offensive day. There were I think maybe up to I may have missed one seven teams with implied team totals of five or more runs for their team alone. Some of those teams, Houston Angels, Saint Louis, Toronto, Colorado, and Atlanta all projected this according to Fantasy Labs, with a team total over five. So you know what is it. I think Tampa might have been the other one, or I honed in on Tampa because I just like the matchup. David Prault would be someone I would be looking at playing today. You know some of the elder statements. I think Bubba talked about poolholes being kind of cheap, so you could take a look at that, and let's send this bad boy out with the home run call.
Speaker 2: Of the day.
Speaker 1: Elder statesman thirty two or older, you get an extra homer, Kelly, who is your respect your elder's.
Speaker 2: Home run call?
Speaker 1: Speed?
Speaker 2: I have him on my fantasy team, and I had him benched against a lefty once and I regretted it forever. So I'm going Andrew McCutchen against teeny.
Speaker 1: I like that Andrew mccutche one. I'm gonna go with my boy always gets me. I'm gonna go with Goldie. Goldie thirty four years old, easy play, elder Statesman. My guy matchup's pretty good. I don't I don't see a Mayor updated one. And Joe doesn't get to play because he's Aaron Judge, so he has to go away, all right. My official line, we've got five and two thirds, two earned runs, three k's and a win. Wonky with a full inning, three k's and the safe. Yes, I needed relief help today. Thank you, doctor Glenn. This definitely wouldn't have been a long outing I would have hoped for more strikeouts, but you know, I'll take the win in five and two thirds. Not a quality start. Well, she's struggling a little bit today, so Wonky, thank you for coming in and just closing the game down like you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, sometimes you got to get crafty, and that's just what she did when you didn't have your best stuff. Also, I mind you real quick before you reveal that Groovy t is asking whether we should start Gelito at Baltimore. I'm not starting gelato like ever, So that's where I'm at with him.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have a don't know who's worst, Geeledo or Burrios. If you had to choose one, Gelido or Bury Kelly.
Speaker 2: Quit based, No, I would go with Brios. I think Actually Gilios just looked terrible.
Speaker 1: I think I would too. I like that all right. So the crown. The other day, I came home there was a package in front of my door. Didn't know what it was. Opened it up. There were ten tiaras in here. Anyone that's new obviously just doesn't know the bit where Joe's had his awesome crown all year. I had my daughter's tiara. I put it on. Some of you liked it, probably some of you don't, and many are probably indifferent. But then my daughter took it away and I couldn't find it, and she won't tell me where it is because you've got pissed that I had stolen it. So all of a sudden, weeks go by and this these get sent to me, and I got lots of different flavors. By the way, I probably should have asked you if different colors a red one, there's a blue one. I stole a couple and I didn't know who did it, and my thought was Jesse l who's an itl army guy, a friend of mine, and I thought Jesse might have done it. He said no. After the show of this reveal, I got a phone call five minutes after the show. It was cousin Donnie. Cousin Donnie did do it, and we found out I think that was Gokard's guest. I think that was your guest. He had actually sent it weeks before and piece of pa gave him the wrong address, so he had been sitting in limbo and it had been nowhere and he was ready to try to like hand deliver it. He finally got the address. It finally came two or three weeks later, and thank you to cousin Donnie. I will bust out the red Ruby the Red Ruby crown for tomorrow to get these game used in so easy money pays off Cousin Donnie with the crown. Good guesses for all of you. Kelly, thank you so much for rocking today. What do you got going on that people need to know about?
Speaker 2: Oh? I was gonna have an answer, but then I had to take my dog to the vet. So I am actually doing I know this is weird, but I'm actually working on hockey rankings over at Fantracks. I write fantasy articles, so that's kind of what I'm looking at right now.
Speaker 1: I just gotta keep with my buddy Jesse Severe, who's a big hockey guy. They can get you. You should do some podcasting together or something like that. Yeah, you want to know what. I'm not a hockey guy, but two things I love about hockey. I the hockey video games, and I love hockey fantasy. It's actually really fun when you get into it and you're playing, you know, gambling. Also, I will tell you playing like the shots on goal props and stuff it's a lot of fun, so hockey can be fun in that respect. All Right, friends, that is the episode. All of you, thank you so much for hanging out. I believe Andrew Seifter is back with me tomorrow, so tune in right here to leading off, I'm the Welsh, that is the wonky Penguin, and we're out of here. My voice is going