Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Speaking about jokes, what are some takeaways from his Cat Williams interview.
Speaker 5: I want you all to lead with that, well, my biggest one. Okay, I'll say this the manifestation parts I liked a lot for sure. So when he said, y'all want to riches people on earth. Whatever I want, I can have it if I put my mind to I think that was incredibly powerful. The parts that he talked about consistently getting better this craft. I think the business lessons in one hundred city tour he finances, that's our model.
Speaker 6: Love that talk.
Speaker 5: We'll get to the spicy stuff later, but the business lessons I pulled out of it. And how given he is helping comedians behind the scenes. Boosey even said when he first got a jail, Cat just gave him fifteen thousand invited him to a show.
Speaker 6: So the given part was touching.
Speaker 5: And you know, some of the more sentimental parts about him have coming from a broken home, and you can still see some of that pain there. I think that's why he has so many children now and he's trying to make sure those kids don't go through the same troubles that he went through. It was a lot of salacious stuff in there, but those parts that I picked out that had the most impact on me, and also too, I put this on Twitter, but like certain people, when they just come on a platform, they just dominate out the gate. I think that's the skill, so that Umar does it. Budge Nieces has done it when she's been on the platform. Like you ask Budgenisa one question, she answer fifteen back to back. I think from a showmanship standpoint, there was a lot to learn. And also Shannon and being a host and interviewer and broadcaster given his guest room to speak, I think was very powerful. So if we're going to start with the positive, those are the positives that would have taken from the interview.
Speaker 6: I will second that.
Speaker 7: I think the power of independence was big when he talked about funding his own tour, yeah.
Speaker 3: And taking the credit for that.
Speaker 7: You know, a lot of times people say that was great, that was great, who did this, and it's like, nah, that was me.
Speaker 3: I thought that was dope.
Speaker 7: I think him calling him out the new age of comedians by name was important. That he could have just said I liked everybody, but he called each one of them out independently, and he might have missed a few, but the fact that he named some tells me that he's a student of the craft. Still, I think he was a student of his time, and if you listen to that, he literally watched every episode of Club shayshe did his homework, did his homework, and came back and rebuted everything that someone had said throughout every episode. And you know, there was a lot of truths and some of them maybe they were fabricated, but he studied before he got there. And a lot of times people don't do that. They come and they're like, I'm just gonna do this interview. I'm gonna sit down and I don't have a message.
Speaker 3: And he did.
Speaker 7: He did, He seized his moment and it I mean, the color viral will be an understatement. You're talking about thirty five million views unless in a week, and they were acting, they were accent un like could that ever happen again? And he was like, I don't. I don't think something like that can never happen again. I'd have to get Michael Jordan on here to tell me why he retired in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 3: He'll be the only way.
Speaker 7: And even then, I don't think it would catch people by surprise because it just needs a level of controversy. But those things stuck out, and definitely the education piece and shout out to Principal Rah. I know he clipped that piece up about you know, teachers being underpaid and undervalue and have the job. I thought that was super important, super important. And you could tell just he's a bright dude. You can tell he's a bright dude. And he had a lot to get off his chest, and he waited for this moment. He waited right to the end of the year, accepted the invite, and the rest is now history history thirty five million views. That's an incredible shout to Uncle, Shout out to club Shase, shout out to him for creating a moment for us.
Speaker 3: Sean, what about you?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I think that Cat Williams is one of the greatest comedians. He's a very funny person.
Speaker 5: But and signed set at one point.
Speaker 6: For sure, that's a fact.
Speaker 4: But you know, I just feel like I'm gonna take the contrarian view on this point. Like I said before, Man, you know you die, you die, hero live long enough to be a feeling. I just don't like the narrative of like whenever somebody becomes successful it's because they signed a deal with Illuminati or they sold their soul, and I just I just.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't agree with that.
Speaker 4: And like, you know, I see I see a lot of things personally, and I know that people are smart, Like I know Kevin Hart's a really smart person.
Speaker 6: I read his book somebody actually.
Speaker 4: Studied, and I got a chance to see him speak, and he's a streaming intelligent person as far as his business acumen.
Speaker 6: So I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just don't feel like even like you know, truth telling has limits because it's like I think, like Charlamagne said, I spoke with him, but you're.
Speaker 6: Calling somebody a plan, but who's the gardener? Right?
Speaker 4: Like you could call out a soldier, but even a top soldier is still a soldier. So until you actually start calling out names of generals and lieutenants, it's just infighting. It's not really going anywhere. The only person that really ever called out generals in a semi cohesive state was Dame Dash. Kanye did it, but Kanye is not mentally stable. So like the only one that was like you know, like kind of semi stable that actually did it was Dame. That's something that's something I really respect, Like call out somebody that really has power. Harvey Weinstein's already done. That's not it's an easy call out, you know what I mean, like, I feel like if you're going to start calling people out, call people out that really have the power. He's saying, like somebody wore a dressed, but who made don't wear a dress? Who financed the movie? Who's the person that's really behind Who's Like Now, now we start to really see it, like just calling out people at the end of the day, like they might have money, but they don't really have power.
Speaker 6: So how productive is it? Really?
Speaker 4: It's a good entertainment and you know it leads people. People get swayed easily. So like, oh, we're in the age of truth telling? How are we in the age of truth telling? People in power are still in power and nobody knows who they are, So what truth for? What truth are we telling? What exposure? Who's really getting exposed?
Speaker 6: Like who doing nasty?
Speaker 4: But who's really getting exposed? But I'm saying it's not, it's not it's not the age of exposure. It sounds good, it's just a catchy it's just a catchy phrase. Nobody really getting exposed because the people that really get exposed, you don't even know who they are. You don't even you never even heard of them before. And they'll never get exposed. So it's like, I don't know, I just feel like just came out and no nobody said one thing about it. That's the problem. But they don't want and you know why nobody said nothing about because the only person that they knew was Bill Clinton. As far as like a name, if it was if it was Diddy on that list, it would be all over Shave, if it was Beyonce on that list, it would be all over every black media outlet possible two hundred and fifty people's name. These is powerful people. You don't know who these people are. So it's like, all right, we don't care. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's fake.
Speaker 4: We can act like we're in the age of exposure. It's no, they gave you two hundred and fifty names are very extremely powerful and wealthy people and nobody saying one thing.
Speaker 7: I think the names that they gave we people already knew, like Clinton was there, Trump was there, Prince Edward was there. But like you said, this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieved their success, little by little, day after day.
Speaker 3: It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring.
Speaker 7: To save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC ernerds.
Speaker 6: What's Up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christine Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Imprisoned and deported you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 7: There's two people that there are dignitaries that we didn't even think of, and it happened simultaneously, this interview happens, and now that becomes the thing that people talk about, especially ackemen. That becomes a thing that we talk about. And whatever happened over there, all right, whatever.
Speaker 6: People just want to be entertained.
Speaker 4: I said, it's not about exposed, and it's not about this.
Speaker 6: It's just not entertainment.
Speaker 4: If you get entertain people you want to always have a career and something to talk about.
Speaker 6: So you know, it's just fake. I feel like I feel like it's just fake outrage.
Speaker 4: Nobody really care about exposing nobody's It's not.
Speaker 6: Real to me. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't really think it's real until I see until I start to see real power being attacked, I don't really I don't really look at it as real. I just look at it entertainment, like I said, people that's really in position. If you want to talk about Hollywood, who's really behind Hollywood, who's really in control of films, who's really moving the finances, that's people that's in power. If you want to talk about business, who's really running hedge funds? Who's really behind Wall Street? If you want to talk about politics, who's really running financial campaigns to get people elected? That's what I'm That's what I'm saying. Like this is other than that, It's just it sounds good. It's a slogan, that's all it is, like a bumper sticker.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're only in January. I think more to come. I think once they put this this, it's gonna be a lot more.
Speaker 6: Heal on the say Kanye speak, but Kanye not mentally stable.
Speaker 4: So Kanye will say something and then he'll come back and apologize, then he'll put his wife naked. And I love Kanye. I'm one of the biggest Kanye fans ever in history of life. But I mean, bro can't really be taken seriously right now.
Speaker 6: He's not.
Speaker 4: He's not somebody that can actually, so when he says something, it don't really even matter because he gonna apologize. You can't, you can't, you can't you you can't expose something and then apologize.
Speaker 3: The walk naked and befoot as well.
Speaker 5: Now you always apologize, and like my whole thing is that's what happens when you get death threats though, you gotta apologize.
Speaker 6: But don't say something if you if you're gonna apologize.
Speaker 3: Or be concise to people who do that. But he could be concise in the thought. Sometimes it's not right.
Speaker 7: Like he'll apologize and then he'll do the listening for the album in Vegas and they'll have the same thought. It's like, well, what this don't even makes sense? Or why you apologize it right before the rollout of a shoe?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 4: Is it really an apology to sell y'all sell your socks? Like I said, say, but well, I think you know.
Speaker 5: But they can't tell a lie though other than the four four forty in the three thousand pages.
Speaker 4: I don't really know it's a lie not but I'm not I'm not in that in a circle. But I just I just feel like when you just say, like Ludacris got the got the role because he's an illuminati, I mean, what is illumine. I've never seen Illuminati. I haven't seen this yet, but I don't know. I just find it hard to believe.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm about saying. It might I got the email. I don't get the Late Como email, but I got the Illuminati email.
Speaker 6: It might be in my junk. In my junk got you.
Speaker 4: But perhaps And even like you know, you call somebody's wife ugly, I don't really rock with Ludacris.
Speaker 6: Wife is not ugly.
Speaker 3: Though, you don't even do that.
Speaker 6: I just don't see the benefit in doing it.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's hurt, and you know, he probably has a lot of legitimate gripes with people. So I can't speak on that because he might have personal issues. But Steve Harvey, everybody know he had a man you that that wasn't new information that came out ten years.
Speaker 7: Ago, and it's I mean, it's even instant. The attack on him is like he's a gatekeeper. But the young comedians that you name, he plays a major role in their success.
Speaker 6: He didn't. He didn't attack one gatekeeper, No nobody I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: He was calling, he was saying, he was mentioning him in that sense. But then I mean, shout out eighty five South. But to a man, they will tell you the role that they he played in their career. So it just kind of I don't know his truth because we're not we're not from that circle, right, So I can't say what he's saying is a lie. But I know that the work that these guys put in, and I know some of the works that and the influence that he had on him.
Speaker 3: That part, I do know.
Speaker 4: But my last thing with cal, like I said, I'm actually a Kat Williams fan, but I just feel like this inconsistency is in it. Like he talked about like he didn't wear he didn't want to wear a dress, and he talks about like a lot of black empowerment themes and stuff like that, but I'm like, your whole career was built on being a pimp. So it's like which which is better wearing a dress of being a pimp? Like a pimp literally puts women on on the track and they sell their bodies for money to men. There's nothing glorious, there's nothing, there's nothing funny about being a pimp, Like that's not there's no empowering thing about being a pimp. Like I said, I'm not knocking it, but it's like when you start knocking one person, you got to make sure, Like it's not like you play the Malcolm X your whole life and you trying to like uplift black people, Like you're literally you play the pimp on Friday and you've played a series of pemps. So it's kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, Like how is that empowering or how is that beneficial to society? Like you want your daughter to be a prostitute. But like I said, I mean, you know, it's it don't even matter what it is, because it's like people are very emotional and they just say like and I realized that people just hate people at the top, so it's like yeah, yeah, yeah, they all gatekeeper, they all Illuminati.
Speaker 6: They want.
Speaker 5: I mean, but I think I think the biggest point he was touching was integrity. And I don't know which parts were true and the jokes stealing and all that, because there was some reports of him stilling jokes came out, But I think the biggest thing he was pushing on was people not being fair or trying to hold people back. And I know that's something I don't practice. I know some of y'all do in practice, even like with Keys, Like every time I would see Keys, I'd be like, yo, get on stage, kill everybody.
Speaker 6: Including me. Don't hold back.
Speaker 5: But if everyone doesn't feel like that, and people are doing sucking shit behind the scenes to keep people from being elevated, I can see why we would have. But I get your pointed about not mentioning the gatekeepers. But if we want to mention the gatekeepers, we can, we can do it.
Speaker 4: My own thing is this, man, if we're in the age, is telling the truth, and just tell the truth. Tell the whole truth, not part of the truth. And don't just attack somebody that looks like you attack everybody. You gotta go full fledged. Like I said, that's why I respect Dame because Damed. Don't kid Dame game attack everybody. Say what you want about Dame. He's equal opportunity. He's equal opportunity attacker, and he spoke at the highest level to the highest people, and he and he paid the consequences for absolutely.
Speaker 5: It's a lot that comes with that too. It's a lot to come most people who don't want to carry that burden.
Speaker 6: Love well, love, We're gonna leave with that. We'll see, we'll see. What one last thing, what.
Speaker 5: Will you say to the naysayers to say that we're caping just because we have a relationship with Steve, because you know it's gonna come out tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I won't say anything. Good luck.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't have to defend my opinions, just my opinion. Yeah, you don't have You don't have to agree. You don't have to agree with my opinion I don't have to defend my opinion either.
Speaker 3: I like this energy.
Speaker 6: I like this energy. That's a fact. This is a fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally. Your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave for now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,