Speaker 1: Live. Oh man, dude, it feels good. Ray, it felt great. I know what you're talking about the NBA draft. I'm picking up what you're putting down. What am I picking up? What am I putting down? Here's your sound effect. You couldn't be more correct, because I thought about it when it was that hot. Man, I can't believe somebody's golfing in this and that somebody's lunchbox. Listen. I wasn't worried about heat.
Speaker 2: I grew up in the mean streets of Austin, Texas, and guess what it is down there.
Speaker 1: It's hot. It is hot.
Speaker 2: I haven't been back in eight years, and so when there's a little heat, yeah, it's annoying, like it's not the most comfortable. But man, you just slide over to the other side of the golf cart and drive from the passenger's side, so you're in the shade. When you're waiting to hit, you sit in the shade. It's no big deal. So I roll up to that golf course on Wednesday, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: I am here to play.
Speaker 2: I get dressed in the parking lot cement a little bit hot when you're taking off your shoes to put on your shorts out, Oh out, hurry, get your golf shoes on.
Speaker 1: Got them? You ain't doing that at the country club.
Speaker 2: No, well, this is just the local Meuni now walk in. I'm like, hey man, He's like, can I help you? I'm like yeah, I'm just here to play eighteen and he goes, just by yourself. I'm like, yep, takes my credit card, boop. All right, man, you're good to go. And I go get in the golf cart and I drive up to the first tea and there's a threesome.
Speaker 1: Sitting there, number sixty nine carts about to tee off, and they're playing from the yellows. They're older gentleman yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'm at the whites a little bit back, and I'm like, all right, maybe they'll let me play with them.
Speaker 1: And I pull up.
Speaker 2: The guy walks up to the first tea and he's kind of warming up and a single comes driving up behind me goes, you playing by yourself?
Speaker 1: Oh no?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, did you want to hit it with me? I mean we can hit together. He goes, oh no, I'm actually playing with those guys up there. I'm like, oh, he goes Marcus, Marcus Marcus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he hears you. What hey, man, this dude's a single Let him go before us, Let him go before us.
Speaker 2: I am like, yes, thank you man. He goes, you go ahead, and I said, you about to take all their money?
Speaker 1: Goes? You bet your damn ass I am. I'm like all right. And these guys were serious, they were all wearing pants. That's courteous of them, though. That's a bold thing for somebody to do in society. Now, to let you play through that early, take the initiative, get you through. I mean, he let Marcus know, hey, Marcus, Marcus, he's a single man. Let him go before us. He's like, yeah, I'm retired. What I was like, very nice of youth, Thank you man.
Speaker 2: I know you guys have nowhere to be because afterwards you're gonna sit around and just talk about the weather for a while. And I said, man, that's a bold move wearing pants in this weather. He goes, I've learned over the years, you don't wear shorts when you're golfing. He goes too many bushes and thorns and when you're looking for your ball, can't be having shorts on.
Speaker 1: Valid point, too hot though, Yeah, I like pants guys look weird. So not in golf shorts.
Speaker 2: Just stick with the long and not when it's hot. When it's at ninety five degrees, you can't wear pants. I don't care.
Speaker 1: But if they breathe, I gotta get you a pair of dicks. Oh.
Speaker 2: I got a friend, my friend James from the soccer team. He works at Dicks.
Speaker 1: Those some of those. Man, you don't even feel like you're wearing pants. Oh, never had any of those, but anyway, Oh, I'm not forgot to put them on the parking lot.
Speaker 2: So then I mean I'm just first all, drive it a little right, put it over there, just short of the green on the third shot, chip it on the fourth, put the fifth par I mean, wait, it starts with a par five. Yes, this course I went to started with a par five. Oh beauty, we are about to.
Speaker 1: Rock and roll rocket mortgage. Good. I see what you did there. That tournament's this weekend.
Speaker 2: Exactly a good tie in. So then I just fly. I'm moving boom boom, boom boom. And then I get to like number five and there's a threesome and they wave me on, Hey man, come on, why do you go ahead and play through?
Speaker 1: Oh? Thank you, gentlemen. I really do appreciate it. I do appreciate it. Wack smack my drive down the middle. This is great. Man.
Speaker 2: We are flying around, get all the way through seven, and then you got to go around a curve to get to number eight. And I am just smoking that golf cart and I come around the curve and there's two two dudes on the tea box. I'm like, oh, almost ran into their golf car because I was going so fast because I was just like, man, there's no one around.
Speaker 1: And they look at it. Boys, you guys kissing.
Speaker 2: They look at me and they go, man, you flew through those first seven, didn't you. I'm like yeah, and they go us two, but there's a force them in front of us, and two walkers in front of them. It's a little backed up. I'm like, okay, So I'm getting out of the cart because they're talking to me. So I'm assuming that it's about to be us three playing together. And I'm like, oh, that's cool, you guys. Mind if I hit it with you guys, then.
Speaker 1: Hold up one second, eight holes. I was about to say the same thing as those guys. So smooth sailing rarely is it a perfect day on the course. Here's a pitfall. I'm assuming continue the story.
Speaker 2: Well the pitfall was I thought, Man, if there's a two walkers and then a foursome, it's gonna take forever. And then these two people in front of me, So they're gonna be waiting on those people because it's a foresome.
Speaker 1: Right, So you're gonna now have to play with these two randoms.
Speaker 2: So I'm about to play with these two randoms, which is fine. I don't mind it. It's okay, no big deal. What's up, Jason Gibbles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm an air conditioning repair salesman exactly.
Speaker 2: I repair air conditioners. I don't want to talk about my job.
Speaker 1: Let's go until they ask you about it. And you're on the course with him, and it's so freaking awkward because he knows nothing about air conditioner repair sales.
Speaker 2: Yes, air conditioning sales is a tough job. You sell air conditioners to big businesses. I do commercial and residential.
Speaker 1: Depending on what you need. What are you at right now, seventy two, We'll get you down to sixty nine. Yeah, you need to have a cooler than that. And so I'm like, all right, here we go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: And so I get out and I'm getting my driver out, you know, And I said, you guys, mind if I hit him with you guys? Actually we're doing some father son bonding.
Speaker 1: We'd like to play by ourselves. It's so awkward, awkward turtle.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, yeah, man, we're not trying to be rude. It's just you know, my son's in town. So we're just trying to get around of golfing together.
Speaker 1: What are you guys doing telling dorm stories?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, So I'm gonna have to just sit here while you guys hit, and then every hole I'm gonna have to sit here while you guys hit because one is gonna be faster than two, and there's a foursome in front of you, so you're gonna be backed up behind them the entire time. But I can't hit in with you. I won't even say a word to you guys. I may say nice shot, good job, how you doing? Oh sorry you missed that putt, But that's about it. I don't have to talk to you guys.
Speaker 1: I can handle a little locker room talk, you know what I'm saying. Hell, I can be the outcast in the locker room because not everybody in the locker room gets the talk.
Speaker 2: Some of them had to just sit there and shut up. I can sit there and shut up. I just would appreciate not sitting here watching you hit and then having to wait for you to go hit another one until I can hit on every single hole. And I understand you're a father and son, but I hope my son doesn't turn out like your douchebag son. Okay, I mean, who doesn't let you play in I'm sorry, we're doing a little father son bonding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't matter if it's awkward, bro that just looks awkward, if it's an eighty or or not even I like the older people. Or if it's a forty five year old looks like you just got divorced, a guy that looks like he's on skag, maybe a guy on a binge. Wait, you'll let anybody play with you, it doesn't matter. I mean, I'm never too big to let somebody roll with you. I agree with one percent.
Speaker 2: I don't care what you're doing when you play. When you show up to a golf course with less than four people, there is always that chance that someone is going to play with you.
Speaker 1: Or the girl from Indiana? Can we play with you? Guys? Justin just about fell over, So, I mean we couldn't have said yes fast. I mean, Justin's never been so nervous in his damn life. You work? What size shoe do you wear? What? Justin? Who cares about what size of shoes she wears? Uh? Do you like the weather in Indiana? Justin? What kind of questions are these? That was one of the better play ins of all time. Yeah, well, this was about to be.
Speaker 2: A great play and I was going to get to bond with this father and this son, and the sun is like at least college age, so I mean, it's like they're old enough where it's not like I'm interrupting the an eight year old and the dad learning golf for the first time teaching his eight year old like a little bonding. So all right, man, you guys don't want me to play in cool things, So I'll just sit here in my cart. Why you guys tea off? So they tea off, and every hole I sat there while they teed off and then drive away, and then I would have to wait for them to hit their second shot before I could hit my first shot.
Speaker 1: It was so annoying. Question, Yes, why didn't you just chill for twenty minutes, let them play way ahead and then you're good instead of being impatient. Well that's what I did on whole eleven.
Speaker 2: After a while, I was just like, this is getting stupid, Like I'm sitting here, so for three holes, I did the whole drive up. Maybe they'll let me play with him. Maybe the father son bonding and going so, well, he's mad at dad, dad's mad at son. It didn't happen. So on the number eleven tea box, I just sat there until they finished the hole.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, that's what I That's usually when a cargirl will come into play, get some food, get some drinks. You never can go back to the clubhouse. That's tough. No I didn't.
Speaker 2: I could have reversed and gone back to the clubhouse got something to eat, but I didn't, and there was no cartgirl, so it was just me and nature and I sat around for a little bit, let them finish number eleven, and then it was kind of smooth sailing after that until.
Speaker 1: Number seventeen. That's when the crocodile and the python came in. And I'm not talking about the animals. Number seventeen.
Speaker 2: I remember I had let them play an entire hole. Yeah, I'd get to the tea box at seventeen and they're out there in the fairway.
Speaker 1: It could have helped if I went with you. It really could have, instead of just hearing this story secondhand. You know, right, they were in the fairway. I don't know. I wasn't there. No, no, no, oh, get well, get ready. This is where it's hilarious. I thought all of this was funny.
Speaker 2: They are in the fairway and they are dry, I mean back and forth, back and forth, right on the edge of the rough. They can't find their ball.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that happens. That happens. Cool. They looked and looked.
Speaker 2: Then they get out and they're just pushing the grass with their feet all the way down the fairway.
Speaker 1: Boys, you're good to drop, Just drop. It'll be a free drop. You can afford golf balls, right.
Speaker 2: Oh right, what a freaking crazy, crazy concept. This isn't a tournament. There's no freaking million dollars on the line. You know where the ball went, you know it didn't go out of play, So drop and don't count a stroke. Oh, God, no, that would be too easy. Back and forth, back and forth. Let's go over here by the tree. No, it's not over there. Let's go look in the sand. But nope, no, not in the sand trap. Okay, let's dry back and forth back, let's walk leave our cart and you walk that way. I'll walk this way back. We'll meet back in the middle. Nope, still nothing, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Boys, we're not looking for a missing person. Come on back in, guys, you didn't lose your wallet. It's one golf ball and it's probably a shrick song, which isn't very expensive, So just drop one and don't count a stroke or a top flight. Oh, top flights are like rocks. Don't play with top flights. If you're playing with top flights, it is hurting your golf game. I'm gonna tell you that right now. X S x R sx r G SXG. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: I get Kirklands. Those are great two. That's the Costco brand, right or Sam's one of the two.
Speaker 1: Let's go anyway. I see a Kirkland. I hid it into the closest horse past week. I'm just like, okay, cool, all right, let's go and I'm throwing my hands up, like, come on, guys, come on, guys. Wait are you saying that? Come on, guys a podcast? So I said, come on, guys. Oh this is getting the awkward because look, Ray, it's ninety eight degrees hot human, it's number seventeen. Like we were. I had waited a hole hole, so I had been flowing on the back nine and they are out there and I'm like, okay, they're about to hit. Nope, I'm gonna keep walking. Ray. They looked for the ball in the rough for thirteen minutes. Thirteen minutes is how long it should take you to play an entire hole. And they looked for their ball for thirteen minutes instead of just dropping and not counting a stroke. It's like, for the love of God. And I sat there and I said, guys, come on, just hit the ball. Just drop. There are no it's not a tournament. I was like, what are we doing? What are we doing? Did they hear you or are you just saying that to the trees. No. They looked up and they're like, we're looking for our ball. I said, I good grief, Like, you don't have to look for your ball. It doesn't matter, guys a one time. I'm all low key Fleck's rich. I can afford a two dollars ball. If me and Justin don't find it for a minute, that's a minute of fun that we're not having. Move on to the next ball.
Speaker 2: I give it about forty five seconds to a minute minute and a half. If you don't find it in that time, and you know the direction it went, I call those Marshall balls. You would have found them if there was a Marshal. So drop it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like the PGA, they have spotters that go and find their balls and stick flags. If we were playing real golf, like in a tournament, you'd be able to find it. You just the grass is a little bit longer right there. Just drop a ball and don't count a stroke. But for thirteen minutes you make me stand there. I went into the woods, took a peek, came back and guess what, there's still still looking.
Speaker 1: For their damn ball. Still. Did you think about pulling out the rage finder and looking binocular and seeing if you could see it.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't gonna assist in any way. I was not gonna contribute to this. I kept thinking, should I just hit this ball? Should I just hit this ball?
Speaker 1: Then I just in the back of my head said, is that really worth it? Is it really worth a dad and son coming back here and whooping my ass? It'd have been one of those videos we see.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, because it would have been two of them one of me, and it would have been ugly and it wasn't worth it, because what if I do hit them? Then what then there's a big problem all because they spent thirteen minutes looking for their ball when I'm already hot and sweaty, I'm playing good, I'm in a flow, and they looked and looked and looked, and then they finally dropped one and hit one, and then the dad has to go hit his So the dad didn't even hit his ball, why his son was looking for his ball. I'm like, guys, the inefficiency of your golf game is so frustrating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that could have been solved a lot of different ways. But oh, what if you had said right away, guys, can I hit you? Guys? Care if I go ahead and hit and they just moved to the side and then you rock it?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think they wanted me to hit because then that means I would have been playing with them because we all would have been playing our shot. Yeah, and that would have interrupted father son bonding. And let me tell you how I know they are a douchebag combo because they spent thirteen minutes looking for the ball when they could have dropped and not taken a stroke. That tells you they have no fun and they suck as humans.
Speaker 1: Some of these balls at the Muni's, you know they're not going to be as groomed as well as the country clubs. And you can just tell it's a patch where unless you're right on top of it, you're not gonna see it correct. But you know it went right in that little, you know, ten yard section. Who cares they got one of the muni by me. They have rough grass in the middle of the fairway. I've got that too. I've seen that.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, guys, this in this crabgrass isn't supposed to be in the middle of the fairway.
Speaker 1: I don't know what crabgrass is. It just sounds like a good thing. No, I think he had nailed it, did I? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But yes, And so then they finally went I finished the round. It was so much fun. It felt great to.
Speaker 1: Get out there.
Speaker 2: And I will say, after taking a month off, if you guys want to report on my game, the driver was a little right every pretty much every hole except for those last two holes seventeen and eighteen.
Speaker 1: I had the best drives. Whoo whoa man. I smacked it on seventeen, hugged the corner all the way down one hundred and twelve yards out, one hundred and fourteen yards out after my drive, and I still managed to double bogie that. Mother. What do you think you shot though? Total wise, I shot at ninety two and you played great those last two holes. I'm telling you, I smacked those drives, smacked them. You're not gonna find me playing in ninety five. I'm barely hitting balls off the back patio onto the chippin' and.
Speaker 2: Then I double bogie number seventeen and eighteen. The approach on number seventeen was great. I just hit it left of the green. I was just on the fringe and then I chipped it. Only problem is I picked my head up scalded it all the way across the green off the other side. So that is really where I cost myself two strokes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so tell me this. When are the boys gonna go h whenever you want? Man, No, no, no, your kids? Oh why why is the oldest one not in the territory of you and him having those talks? That's a great question. Nah, you can't play in uh having a talk with my boy about the birds and the bees. But what do you guys, like, why didn't you ask him what all you guys talking about up there by them? Yeah? Like, what are you teaching your son? Like?
Speaker 2: What's the big lesson in life that I can't be a part of that. I can just sit here and not listen to you hit him with one of those Oh.
Speaker 1: One of those closet talks. I'll give you guys two holes. Got it? Man, you want your son.
Speaker 2: You're trying to convince him it's okay to come out or you're trying to put him back in. I don't know, man, but you're trying to accept what his lifestyle is.
Speaker 1: I understand that, Hey, ma and your mom are getting a divorce. You're gonna tell him on the course. Oh, man, take into a restaurant, get a couple of drinks. Good gosh, I mean, that's a bad place to tell them and I'll tell you what. There's another bad place to tell someone is my friend he got dropped off at college, like his dad drove him to college. And that's when he said, Hey, by the way, your mom and I are getting a divorce. Talk about bad timing. Thanks dad, I'm gonna go to a frat kegger tonight.
Speaker 2: Then uh yeah, that's uh, that's kind of how I would do it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know how you hand it. I mean, walks in first day in the dorm, he's crying. His friend's like, what's your problem? Man, Well, are you sad your parents left? No, they waited until I graduated.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sad because they told me they're getting divorced today. They drop you off at college.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Hey, when you come home fall break, your mom's not gonna be there. We got a divorce six weeks ago. We didn't tell you. She's been living upstairs. I've been living in the couch. And when you return home, there will be a different address. It's gonna be your mother's and I'll only have one couch instead of two.
Speaker 2: And I'll hang up and listen. Should we start the show? And now we'll take a break and then we'll start the show.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back. That was my day at the Muni Man, good review. Did you play? Did it matter you'd taken off two months a little bit?
Speaker 2: Like I said, my driver was right, the irons were very inconsistent. Like the last time I played, I was smacking my irons perfect, like I.
Speaker 1: Was hitting boom boom boom. But one thing I've learned, and this is really crazy, is it on a par five.
Speaker 2: I used to hit driver and then I would hit three wood no matter what, trying to get as far up there as I could. Now that I'm hitting my driver a little bit more like straight, I can pull out the six iron, hit that one hundred and fifty, one hundred and sixty yards and you got like one twenty to the green one fifteen. There's no need for the three wood on the par five because the three wood I'm very like, I don't know where it's going. I used to just get it out no matter what and whack and try to smack it because I was so far back. Now, man, it's like, wow, that's pretty cool that three wood barely comes out of the bag.
Speaker 1: Because I would say, you're starting play similar to how the pros do. Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 2: They approach put it like one ten out. It's just what I struggle with is I'll hit a good drive and I'll be one twenty one thirty out and then I miss the green.
Speaker 1: That is unacceptable.
Speaker 2: Or the one that I'm one hundred and fourteen out and I missed the green left and then I double bogie. I mean you should if you hit the fairway and you're one hundred and fourteen yards out.
Speaker 1: You gotta put on the green. You can't be double Bogeyan that is unacceptable. But I wouldn't. I mean I would talk to my dad about it, or I talked to the son and dad, Hey, you guys have any tips, But they wouldn't let me play with him.
Speaker 2: But I gotta say thank you to the guy at the beginning that you know, he said.
Speaker 1: Marcus, Marcus Man, he's a single. Let him play through. We'll go after him. I mean that was like that started the day on a beautiful note. Yeah that's my name. Stop yelling at me. I'm retired. I will say I did make one mistake. I brought like a protein bar. We may need to be a golf podcast.
Speaker 2: I I brought a protein bar and when I got out of the car, just stuck in the bag real quick.
Speaker 1: Totally forgot about it. It's totally melted, totally melted. So my one snack it was unedible. You gotta you gotta bring snacks. I believe it's inedible. And you gotta bring drinks. Did you hydrate? Oh? I hydrated? Man?
Speaker 2: This water bottle right here. I was sucking it down, dude, sucking it Listen. I sucked it down so many times, and I would go out of my way to hit up the water coolers.
Speaker 1: No drinks on the course. There's no carton girl, dude, know what I mean? Like, you didn't have a beer? No? Man, No, it's swing lube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's it's a It was a Wednesday, man. I had a soccer game after that, and so there was just really bray.
Speaker 1: Can't be playing soccer with a buzz, I mean just that in your stomach running around? So yeah, no, no, there was no drinks on the course. Man. Sorry, all right, let's do the intro. We're gonna do it live. Oh the one two? So loseration, what up? Everybody? I am lunchbox.
Speaker 2: I know the most about sports, so I gave you the sports facts, my sports opinions, because I'm pretty much a sports genius.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all. It is Sissan Ray Mundo Throwback Friday from the North. I'm an alpha male. I live on the north side of Nashville. Baser, my wife. We do have two point two acres. We've measured it out and we live in the country. A lot of farmland corn right now, none of it has been harvested. They are harvesting the straw and all of that Hey putting in bales and it is nothing but Hey bills going down the road, those those small country roads and Baser two point two eggs at Vanderbilt Clinic justin looks at them every single day for us over to you, coach, I believe that's it.
Speaker 2: Remember follow Friday when you would like I don't know how it worked. Did you tweet out hey follow these people? I don't remember, but you just did throwback and so I just I don't remember like it was. I think it was follow Fridays.
Speaker 1: I try to when it comes to the social media, I embrace it now. But when it was Twitter, dude, when I wasn't on the Bobby Bone Show, I never had it. I read it all. I would read sports People's Night that was interesting to me. News. I never had it until I joined the Bobby Bone Show and I said, all right, I'll get it. Uh, MySpace, I go, I'm not doing that crap. Thank god it died. I never had to do that. Facebook. I was actually in a little bit at the right time with that did all because it was fine, post pictures, those are your friends. Instagram never did that crap. And then it had been three years and everybody goes, you got to get this app where you can post pictures, and okay, I'll get it. Tictac never do that crap. I need that to go away. But yeah, I didn't follow Friday. I called it. I call it, you know Friday. Oh I got you, Yeah, yea. I can't believe you missed out on MySpace days. I just knew I didn't want a website that would play music and then I'd have a top ten friend list or something.
Speaker 2: It just it just sounded stupid. I think you had a top eight. I think the top eight is what it was. But I'm gonna take you my Space was fantastic. Are hitting on chicks or what? Okay, Well, here's the thing. I don't know how I did never go find chicks like. It wasn't like I would go and find oh, hey, let me hit this hottie like you do on tender or Facebook. And it usually was because we were on the radio. Then people would friend you. And that's how you could communicate with these chicks. And the one thing I will never forget. And then and this is the very beginning of MySpace. We were only on in Austin and Wichita. And any time you would get a friend reus, like from a chick from Wichita, we'd always be like, oh, it's gonna say it like three proud parent, proud parent, proud parent, all married, no.
Speaker 1: They all had kids. It was crazy, but it was just like that was so amazing.
Speaker 2: That was the first like in foray, what do you call it, yeah, something into more meeting chicks online.
Speaker 1: So you use these apps to hook up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And my mom could help me with the computer, and she helped me put a woman on a stripper pool on my MySpace page. It was like a cartoon character doing like a dance on a stripper pool. That's all I remember about my Space.
Speaker 1: You had my Space at high school. No, no, no, I was in call, I was in I was I was working for the Big Show, living at home, coachhert and my mom was like, oh, you should put this on there, and she figured out a way to put a girl on a stripper pool on my MySpace. So to be right, though, I just need TikTok to go away and then but I kind of missed because it's kind of blowing up. No no, if TikTok would go away, it would make my life so much better, so much better, and that's all. TikTok started as dancing chicks and now it's not that right now it's news stories and people do povs and they it's different than it started. Is it basically what Instagram stories tried to be but Instagram Instagram now does I have tictac, But it's Instagram like Instagram's TikTok in my opinion, like, look at this crap. So I just scroll down and it's just a random video. Will you marry me? MESSI I don't follow these people. Oh okay, so it's just like tiktac, I guess. So that's the same thing, but the algorithm I hear is weaker, whereas tiktac. It'll take you in and give you twenty stories about the crap you care about. This is all just random, Ronaldo. I don't efen know. Uh, the basement of our summerhouse they never show on TV. It's somebody from the show I watch, and how crappy the basement is or something. And then a random NCAA. So that's kind of like tiktac. It is kind okay, I get you. And then if there's a really funny ticktack baser hits, it shows it to me. She's like, you gotta see how funny is this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I get text from Garrett and Greg every once in a while say, oh man, this is hilarious, and it's like an Instagram or a TikTok video tiktak video, and I'm like, all right, cool man. I don't know how you guys found this stuff, but that one was actually funny cool.
Speaker 1: So that's what we we look for, the cream of the crop. If it is the funniest tiktac video of the month, let me see it. But I at night scrolling through two hundred tik taks. Not me. My name's been my name is Paul. It's up to y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't ever scroll TikTok. I got a TikTok a while back when Morgan and I were doing dances. Now she doesn't want to do dances for some reason whatever that's on her. You know, Morgan from show No No, what's her podcast?
Speaker 1: Uh, touching Yourself? Yeah? No, Amy's is feeling yourself, feeling yourself hers take this personally, Okay, take this personally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you check that out, Morgan Hewlesman, Uh, so I put it. She's like, you should get a TikTok so you can post the videos. So I did, and then I just never. I'm like, this is stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm somebody find you on the internet on tiktac. It's just a dude with a chick dancing, and there's no rhyme or reason, no rhyme or reason. One day they just stopped. I just stopped, like there's a I don't think I put any other videos on the tack and I swear it's only me and her dancing. And if I tried to, like if I'm logged out, I have no idea on my password. I don't even I would assume my radio lunchbox is my tech name? Yeah, don't know. That's the trouble with these phones. They make it so easy to auto save stuff. There's a lot of it. If I get logged out, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Half the time, I'm my god, and then it's like what email A dress did I sign up with?
Speaker 1: I finally got into my robinhood and I found I had thirty two dollars in there? Whoa, what did you buy? Well? So here did you want to talk about that for a second? Yeah? Did you buy the sored Loser stock? No? But I think we should we should go public. Well there's probably you probably can, but watch we end up losing money and going bankrupts on it. We set out to be a money making enterprise and we end up like having to cancel it all. Hey, we've never seen this before, John, Look at this, This new stock, the Sore Losers is in the negative. Oh my god, it has negative value because see what you do? You do your navidia. Yeah, so you pick if you want, you want it to go up, so you just make money and you can never lose more than you have. Whereas short selling is what we were kind of joking about. The Sore losers. Short selling is you bet a stock is gonna go down. Well, if the stock goes up, you could lose more money than you had. That's what happened with Game stock. That's what could happen to us with sore losers. I mean, I don't understand that stock name at like. It is so confusing that there's you're just buying low selling high. That's the easiest thing to understand. There's what I've told you about. It's options trading, and you have to buy one hundred shares. Do I do that right now? No, because I don't have the money. But I need to talk to Baz or how we need to start scrolling it away and then we're gonna do options trading. Nike came out with their earnings report. So all these companies, there's ten thousand, they all have earnings reports. This is the Sisons stock report. So what you do is you buy an op and I think it's this easy, you buy one hundred shares. So say so you're gonna buy one hundred shares, I'm I'm not. I only did thirty two, so it's not options trading, Okay, But they said Nike was at sixty dollars. They said, the earnings report's coming out this is the next day, so we'll see what happened. And I bought it sixty so but they say it's probably gonna go to sixty five, so I'll make five dollars. But you usually make a big chunk of change when the earnings report comes out. That's when you make the your hey oh, but if you buy, if you're an options trader, you buy one hundred chaars. All they want is your money, and so without even you just make a strike price and you make three hundred dollars. If you want to get greedy, you could make a thousand, or you could possibly lose. But if you just want three hundred dollars, you buy one hundred shares or something. You give them thirty thousand dollars. They'll gladly give you four hundred dollars because you're an options trader. But you to be an options trader, you have to buy one hundred chairs. You're not buying a hundred shares in video, and I'm not buying a hundred shares of Nike. But I need to convince Bazer that we're gonna start to do this options trading and I'll let you know. This might be genius.
Speaker 2: Haven't been the most confusing segment I've ever heard, because I don't understand. I'm gonna give someone thirty thousand dollars and they're gonna give me four hundred.
Speaker 1: Because it's they pay you the premium because it four hundred dollars. Yeah, or buy the hell? What happened to my thirty thousand? Well, you're gonna get it back, but you're they're borrowing money from me. You're kind of just letting them borrow thirty thousand. They're like, here's four hundred dollars and then you cash it out. You made four hundred dollars. All they need is your money that capital right then and there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have no idea if you're right or wrong, because I have no idea what you're saying. Who the hell am I giving my thirty thousand dollars to? I don't know, But I learned.
Speaker 1: It from the Overnight guy. He taught me this. Oh yeah, forgot and so I dude, So I think it's that easy and you just make four hundred dollars. Yeah, but I don't know it's all around. But then if if it doesn't work. Do you not get your thirty thousand back? No, you'll usually always get that back. But the thing that will really eat at you, the overnight guy had Navidio when it was what's what before it split? What was the highest it was at? Oh, he got to like two hundred and something dollars, two hundred or four hundred maybe, yeah, And the night guy had it in the hundreds. So he was just doing options where he made He made maybe a thousand off Navidio. If he would have held that, he would have made half a million dollars, Miss Burghart, So that'll eat at him. Let me tell you options trading will eat at you, but you just don't get greedy. My geography teacher in high school, Miss Burghart, bro Ray, you ever heard IBM nineteen eighty eight? Wrong? You ever heard of Dell del Taco? Uh in California Del computers? Dude? I ever had a bad Dell Taco.
Speaker 2: She was in early on the Dell. And let's just say she was uh making she made some Monday like so much.
Speaker 1: She just taught for fun? Really? Yeah? Was she nice? She was real nice? Of course, older lady quiet, She's sitting on a bag of munty bag of Monday.
Speaker 2: I mean, I assume that's true, because I mean that's what everybody said. But yeah, dell, so you might want to look it up. We'll take a break, We'll be right back, dude.
Speaker 1: We'll say dude again. Dude. Yeah. H Wednesday night, it was a big night. Man. The Green team showed up seven point fifteen game, Nicole's final time slipping on the Green jersey. Nicole loved to watch you leave, love to see you say Hi. So long, so long. She's been a part of my life for over eight years. I mean, I don't she's attractive. Nicole is amazing. Just so that our truck drivers know, just for a lot of the truck drivers just what keeps them warm on the road. Yes, like guys, come on, stop the wheel.
Speaker 2: Just imagine when you're driving through the rocky mountains.
Speaker 1: The Grand Tetons, the Grand Tetons and drivers. You guys get what we're putting down. Oh yeah you do.
Speaker 2: Nicole came to us so many years ago from playing kickball.
Speaker 1: How many times do you think you hugged her over an eight year period? Maybe once, dium, you'd think at least once a year.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think that Nicole is the very the huggy type. She doesn't like hugs, or she tries to act like she doesn't like hugs. She came to us, she met Odre who was on our team, and said, oh, Oudre and your soccer team, but just tell your team, I don't really know how to play. And she came and we accepted Nicole with open arms. And let me tell you what Nicole did. Nicole got out there and she knew how to play soccer. Over the last eight years, you have seen her grow. Not is she the next Mia Ham, Is she the next new Alex Morgan? No?
Speaker 1: But is she a rock solid defender who knows what she's doing, who scores a goal every once in a while. Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Does she give you one hundred percent effort every single time she steps on the field.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: So when she shows up on Wednesday night, we all clap hey, hey, hey hey, and the game is about to start. We're like, Nicole, you got to get out there, you have to start. It's your last game.
Speaker 1: And she goes, okay. So we play and play and there's at one point in the game in the second half, we have a corner kick and I said, Nicole, do you want to go up and score one last goal for us? I said, because that ball is going to come to you and you can kick it in the back of the net. She goes, no, I'm good, but I'm good, and so James went up instead. They passed it to James. James scored and I said, Nicole, that could have been you. She goes, I wouldn't have made it. I wouldn't have made it. But I'm like, Nicole, why do you lack so much confidence? You shouldn't talk like that. You would have made it.
Speaker 2: And then there's about seven minutes left in the game and Nicole calls for a sub.
Speaker 1: She's like a sub sub and I said, wrong, where.
Speaker 2: Do you think you're going? She goes, I'm tired. I said, Nicole, this last seven minutes is the last seven minutes you get to play with the Green team. You're not going to spend it over there on the sideline. So I told Jamie on the sideline, was like, hey, stay, Nicole's staying in. No subbing, Nicole out, She's in the rest of the game and Nicole ran around, blocked a couple of shots, played some great defense, made some good passes. Then the final whistle blows dud dude, and that was the end of Nicole's career on the Green Team.
Speaker 1: That story was boring.
Speaker 2: I went to her and I said, Nicole, go put your cleats at midfield.
Speaker 1: Did you hug her? Nope, nope.
Speaker 2: I said, lay your jersey down. She goes, no, I need these because I'm gonna play in San Diego. And I'm like, oh, here, I am thinking it's your last game, like you're retiring a rider, burns her jersey, but you're going to San Diego to play and you're not you know what I mean. I thought this whole emotional into the Green Team was the big crescendo and that that was it. Soccer was done. You were moving on with life. But you're just gonna go find a new team.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: And then I sat around. We're like, hey, who's going to get drinks? We gotta go celebrate innic Coole.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking. This is actually where you should have started the story.
Speaker 2: And James raised his hand goes, I will drink one for Nicole.
Speaker 1: Thanks, man, I thought you were sober.
Speaker 2: Michelle raised their hands says, I'll drink one for Nicole. Nicole raises her hands. Ys, I'll drink one for Nicole. And I said, I'll drink one for Nicole. Then everyone else like, ah, it's a school night.
Speaker 1: I can't go out, do you guys?
Speaker 2: Guys, we're not going to Broadway. Guys, We're just gonna go to a restaurant and have some food and have a couple of drinks. Like, we're not staying out till two am. Oh, I'm tired. I'm going to Chicago on Friday. I got a pack.
Speaker 1: What you're going to Chicago for the weekend? Chicago, Schmidicago, Like, how much do you need to pack? Come on?
Speaker 2: And then Charlie, who's been with Nicole for like six years, like playing wise ten minutes for the game. He's like a guys, I'm not gonna make it. So you know he's not coming to the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we the four of us, we caravan over to the restaurant. We should go Double Dogs.
Speaker 2: Ah no, that's no. We didn't go to Double Dogs. We went to Fuego La Fuego. It's on the east side.
Speaker 1: There, you guys go. You can go where Nicole went.
Speaker 2: And we got a corner in the back, right corner a table in the back right. We ordered chip or We got chips and salsa qso guacamole, and we said, give us a round to margarita, and we all had a margarita. We sat there and ate and reminisced about, you know, just life, and Nicole talked about how sad she was, about how she all of a sudden the other day just had hit her that she's leaving, and she drove around Nashville to different spots and was just crying for hours, like going down memory Lane.
Speaker 1: She goes, is that normal. I'm like, yeah, you're starting a new journey. It's amazing, but you're sad because you're leaving this spot behind you. You're expanding your world and you're gonna have to make new friends. All your friends here, all your memories.
Speaker 2: That means you lived here. You didn't just come here hang out. You made connections. And I said, it's okay, and we get the bill. We wrap it up and we're leaving and Michelle's cars first, and Michelle just waves by. Nicole just waves by. James is next, he waves by, she waves by, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, maybe she doesn't like hugs. Real World Final episode.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I'm doing. Ray, thank you for understanding. And then it's Nicole's car and me and her are sitting there talking. I was like, Hey, it's great, blah blah blah. Then I go in for the hug and she gives me a side hug.
Speaker 1: After eight years, you need a full frontal.
Speaker 2: I agree, but she may not be the hugging type. And then I watched her get in her car and I said, hey, if you ever back in town, want to grab a drink or something neat, or you want to join the team for you know, a fill in spot, you let me know.
Speaker 1: She goes all right, be good. She closed her door, she pulled out onto the road and I saw nothing but the tail lights. Uh, the hug. I wanted to say this, So if a girl has a shelf, a larger shelf, it's almost like they need to know. You can't just hug people because God, the person you're hugging can actually feel your shelf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it wasn't like that. It was like a you're saying goodbye, you know what I mean. Her and her boyfriend were moving to San Diego, and I was like trying to say I after eight years, I thought, you know, we would hug hey, it's great to meet you. But she went side hug, which made me think that Nicole doesn't want hugs, or doesn't like hugs, or maybe she's so sentimental she thought a full frontal hug would have brought tears your eyes.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you're missing my point. The listeners don't even know who Nicole is. Hold on, let me just take this thing over. The thing is, if a girl has a large chest, a big breasted woman, you really can't give intense hugs because it just of how how it with the person you're hugging with. I mean, that's a pretty intimate hug. And I just was thinking there was a woman that did it to me recently. I was trying to think who hugged me, and I was like, wow, they probably shouldn't have hugged me. All right, Ray, let's start naming off the women I don't know. Yeah, so Oregon, Tamy, Baser, Baezer, I mean, Baezer probably shouldn't be hugging people from the front. Dude. Was it a sales lady? It might have been man, it was somebody, and I thought probably should have done a side hug. Yeah. So right now we will take a break for Nicole. Oh we can do them more. Yeah. Man.
Speaker 2: So as we say goodbye to Nicole, you know, the moving truck is probably at her house right now.
Speaker 1: Packing up her belongings. It takes me back to that one faithful day when the moving truck pulled up in Austin, Texas to my house and I was leaving for Nashville, and they say, hey, have everything packed or we'll pack it for you. And my god, did they pack everything that you did not pack? I mean they swept up the dog hair, everything and just put dust paying boom, dumped it in boxes. Every single little piece of trash came to Nashville.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh my, when they say everything, they mean they pack everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, I didn't get that luxury. I lived in an apartment, and actually I was paying not even in an apartment. It was a condo with Mike Miller, and I just had a nook. I paid him two hundred a month, so I had nothing. When I say I had nothing, I had nothing. So they didn't really even have to invest anything in moving me. They were able to give me one hundred dollars this compensation and then they sent it all in a box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yours came in a crate. And the cool part was is they gave you a certain amount of money to move, depending on how long you've been.
Speaker 1: With the show. But you had to prove it. You had to prove it. So it's like, hey, I had a gray big old gray line moving company. Well that makes no sense, you one person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then what's funny is we ended up like me and Amy all used the same moving company, so all our stuff was on the same truck and we didn't even like, we didn't even plan it.
Speaker 1: That's how stupid we are. We didn't even call each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amy, from touching yourself, feeling yourself, we never called each other. And we're like, hey, what moving company are you using? That way, we're on the same truck and we can get our stuff around the same time. We all just happened to pick the same moving company.
Speaker 1: Well, and I hate to get into this, but sometimes with this job, we're so far behind. We just try to stay above water. And we frankly we drowned, not literally, No, we're not you know, dying here. There's other people that are dying at their jobs, you know, fighting for our country. I digress. Yeah, but those.
Speaker 2: People on the front line, like the construction workers, the farmers, but those people, the tug boaters.
Speaker 1: Yes, all them, but we're literally dying. And so I didn't even look ahead to see an apartment when I moved here. I landed and I stayed in a hotel for two weeks because I didn't plan ahead. I had no time to I didn't even know the city. I didn't know where to live. I didn't know what to do. They're gonna put us in some dormitory and I go, uh, all pass. I was in college before, I'll sleep in a hotel. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was a little weird when we first moved here because me and you talked about living together and we went and looked at places, and then you got freaked out because I had dogs, and at the last minute You're like, I'm not going to live with you, and so then I was like, well, crap, now I'm back to square one. And then I found a place. You lived apart from me for two weeks. Then realized, man, you hadn't found a place, and you called me.
Speaker 1: Up, Hey, man, can I come live with you?
Speaker 2: And it was so awkward because we lived together. We barely knew each other. Ray was terrified to my dogs, so whenever I would go out of town, Ray would be home and I would have to pay someone to come to our house that Ray was in to walk my dogs.
Speaker 1: Well, also, I would imagine we had the same vacations, so it wasn't that big of a dick. But I believe maybe if it was a weekend and I was also going out, So.
Speaker 2: I know that's what I'm saying. It was just a weird time.
Speaker 1: And it was weird. But yeah, I remember at the hotel they hit me up at upper Management. They go, hey, stop staying at a hotel. We're not paying for another three hundred dollars a night, like literally, find some place to live. I'm like, oh, I guess I should add some forethought. My bad. Yeah, it was just it was a weird feeling. It was a weird knowing you're leaving, Bro. I moved here and didn't have a place to stay. How much of an idiot? Was I? Pretty stupid? Did you though? Well? The only reason I did. We came. We got places to live. No no, no, that's how dumb all of us. No no, no, no, including bones, bones stayed in a dormitory at Vanderbilt for a month because he didn't have a house lined up. Here's the deal. They flew us up here. I don't know if they I don't think you came. I don't remember. Did you come? You had to come. We flew up here for one weekend.
Speaker 2: They gave us forty eight hours to find a place to live.
Speaker 1: That's reasonable. And when we were moving here, here's the thing. I couldn't recover from a hangover in forty eight hours. You know some things I can't do in forty eight hours. Drive all around Nashville in forty eight hours, I can't. I couldn't learn how to swim in forty eight hours. I really don't know how to swim. I couldn't. You don't know how to swim? No, I mean not more like five seconds. Yeah, I'm not very good. Doggy paddle. Yeah, I'm a doggy paddler. In forty eight hours, I can't do a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was a very rushed thing. And they rented us one car, so we had no no two cars. But of course you know, uh, one person got the car and then the other people had to split a car.
Speaker 1: Dude, So I don't know why you're bringing this up. These are the worst members of my life. I'm not I didn't mean to bring it up.
Speaker 2: Just Nicole leaving the Green team and you know, taking her her life and her adventures to San Diego just got me into the moving thing. And I was just talking about the emotion because right right now the moving truck, she's watching all her stuff go on the moving truck. And it took me back to when we were moving. And I swear to you, they rented us two cars when we came from that one weekend, and you know who got one of them and then everybody else had to split one. So if someone wanted to go look at a house, you had to just sit there and wait for them to bring the car back. So you didn't even have really forty eight hours. And this is before uber, this is before Lyft. If you wanted to play a taxi cab to drive you all over Nashville and pay one thousand dollars to go look at houses, great.
Speaker 1: And here's the other part. But I think those forty eight hours, I didn't even look for a place. I just partied. Here's the problem. Well, you did almost get us killed. At the White Castle. When we stay in town. I tried to get in a fight with a cowboy when we weren't moving here as a different side of me.
Speaker 2: Nashville had a forty or ninety eight percent occupancy rate, so there was nothing.
Speaker 1: Available to rent. We weren't supposed to succeed. And the problem was we were all battling for the same spot. You, me and Elate. I remember in the same car, the same car. I was definitely sick, probably from alcohol, and We're outside of a Walgreens and I'm just vomiting, and I say, guys, just go south to Nashville. Find a place to live, find a better place for yourselves, guys, find a way in this life. I'm a out and I just I had to leave. I just bailed from the group and still didn't have a house. I mean, we found one and we were gonna rent it. It was so far and I don't know why. It was like it was beautiful, it was big, Oh my god. And then it was like thirty five minutes and I was like, we gotta do it, we have to do it. Who me and you? But you convinced me we can't do That's too far. Can we go find that house, Dude, I wouldn't even be able to tell you where it is. I don't even know, because when we didn't move, when we didn't live here, I didn't even know where we were driving. I was just driving to addresses and it was so far back windy roads. It took thirty five minutes to get there. And I'm so glad we didn't rent that place because it was so damn far. Dude. I remember going to one place at the Encore. I went up to some sixteenth floor high rise. It was dope, but I was gonna be living with this dude. He was forty years old, a little overweight, slovenly disgusting, if you will, dust everywhere, boxes everywhere. I was gonna live with the dude because he was only charging me seven hundred a month. But I mean, I think he was gay. That doesn't matter. But I'm just saying, who cares, it's who cares. I mean, I think he thought I was interested. Oh why else would you live with somebody in such close quarters?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that's the problem, And that the forty eight hours was running out, and I remember like, oh, man, I gotta go look at this address and the Eddie going or that guy that used to be on this pod.
Speaker 1: I don't remember his name.
Speaker 2: He looked to me and goes, hey, I'm going to look at that in thirty minutes. I'm like, what, You're going to look at the same house. There was a house. You guys were all hot Contest's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And Eddie won, or that guy that used to be on the pod because I had dogs and he didn't, that was going to be the house you were going to get in his first one. Yes, that's what I'm saying. It was just so bananas how we were all looking at the same spot and then I could not find anything. And then I'd tell him, ivom dog, what kind of dog? Pit bull?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I can't live here, not allowed. So then I find a Craigslist ad says they're having an open house the next morning at eight am. It was on Sunday morning. We're flying out at two pm, and I'm like, I still have nowhere to live.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm stressed out. And it's over in the hood and it's a townhouse and I show up at seven point fifty five and he opens the door at eight I'm looking at it and I'm like, oh yeah, And I was like, I got two dogs.
Speaker 2: He's like cool. I was like, you don't care about dogs? He goes no, and I was like, I'll take it. I didn't even look at the bedrooms, didn't even go up the stairs. And he goes, you don't want to, like think about it. I was like, no, here, here's a check right now, and I wrote it to him right neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I could tell you didn't walk around. I didn't care. Gas station was murderers Row, and that's before you could put the I mean, I don't know how he let other people know one before they were coming.
Speaker 2: Hey, sorry, this is already rented. But at eight oh two am he had that sucker rented. He had no idea what an easy day he was about to have.
Speaker 1: He thought was gonna be there all day showing people this open house. Oh it's for rent. Nope, I'll take it. Eight oh two am, you'll take my dogs. Don't give a crap. I was happy with the place, even though you didn't look at it. My room was nice, that good bathroom went through a lot of storms in that place. You would leave on weekends, but we partied hard there, yes, late nights, bringing taxi cabs home, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of a lot of good memories. I mean, it was very memorable.
Speaker 1: But luck, luck, forty eight hours we weren't. We weren't supposed to fight. I think this was like a TV show that they're gonna put on Netflix. We were supposed to be homeless. They dumped us here and said, be homeless kids. And the problem is you can't. You couldn't tell anybody. The problem is I didn't know anybody that lived in Nashville, so it didn't matter. I couldn't tell anybody. Anyways. The funniest part is, I tell you know, Grandma and Grandpa. I'm talking to them about it, and I'm like, I'm allowed to say anything. I'm moving and Grandpa's like, hey, we need to meet for lunch. I'm like, okay.
Speaker 2: And we show up at Texas Roadhouse right there at one eighty three and Anderson Mill Road right over there, and he we walk in, gave you a book of Jimmy's and we sit down at the table and he busts out a phone book.
Speaker 1: Here's son, here's a couple of skins.
Speaker 2: He busts out a phone book, he's like, all right, you know, here are the moving companies. You know what I mean, Let's let's narrow down the moving companies. I'm like, Grandpa, this is supposed to be discreet. People aren't supposed to know I'm moving.
Speaker 1: Man. We're sitting here in the middle of a public restaurant, Texas Roadhouse and you're going over the moving companies. And he's like, and then you're gonna need this. And I'm like, Grandpa, like, people can't hear you talking about this, Like I'm a public figure, They're gonna hear you.
Speaker 2: And then it's gonna get all out. And but love you, Grandpa, Rest in peace. I mean, he was just trying to do his thing. That's how he was.
Speaker 1: He's an organizer, he's very detail oriented. But he was trying to help. And I was like, man, we could we could have just done this at your house. First Memories ever, bro oh Man, hit the road, Jack so Hey, Nicole, safe travels.
Speaker 2: Anybody else moving. It's the worst thing in the world. But uh yeah, well we did it. We made it here we are now. I'm ready to go home. You ready to go home.
Speaker 1: My A movie experience, though, was great with Larry Levox from West Nashville to North Nashville. Look him up, red Blue, Black Tide moving. His name's Gary. What I say, Larry, dude? What did you think of the draft? Man? Oh? What a great, a great pick. I can't believe that one kid.
Speaker 2: Oh that dude he went, Yeah, that was a I can't believe he fell that far. I mean, I for sure thought he was going earlier.
Speaker 1: A lot of those guys though, during March high player efficiency ratings, when I was scaling him during March crazy, A lot of them got drafted. Hey, dukes, starting five all got drafted. That's what I was getting. How do they not win the title? You tell me? You tell me Florida with Clayton. What you tell me?
Speaker 2: How they don't win the title. They didn't make the championship. They lost to Houston.
Speaker 1: Je I mean, who wo Yeah, man, I'm good weekend man. I'm gonna taking that you too, man, Yeah, alright, man, all right