Speaker 1: Welcoup to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Hey, rain Drops.
Speaker 1: On today's episode of Reality for the King, we have a Valley exclusive because as the rain Drops, you know, the Valley is like my new favorite show.
Speaker 2: I can't get enough of it.
Speaker 1: We kick things off with Jesse Lally and now we have a female in the building. So give it up for the one, the only, the beautiful, the very sass seat and honey, she is the talk of not only the town, she's the talk of the valley.
Speaker 2: Give it up you all for jazzmin.
Speaker 3: Hi, everybody, thank you for having me. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: No, thank you for saying yes to hopping on Reality for the King. And I want to give your mama a shout out because your mama's a rain drop.
Speaker 3: I heard, Yes, she's obsessed, obsessed.
Speaker 1: Hey mom, Hey Mama, Denis, I love you and thank you so much for supporting Carlos King and Reality for the King and all the shows the company produces. But Honey, I need to get in your daughter's business. So hopefully you still love me after this interview. Oh let's go now, we're gonna have some fun. But before we kick things off with the amazing episodes of The Valley. You got your start in reality television, honey, on The Bachelor.
Speaker 3: Yes, so many moons ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a long time ago The Bachelor, and I kind of just fell into my plate.
Speaker 3: I didn't audition or anything.
Speaker 4: My best friend got asked to do it and she was in a relationship at the time, and she's like, my best friend Jasmuth just broke up with her man.
Speaker 3: You know, I think she might be into it, and I'm like, okay, sure.
Speaker 4: I was like in revenge mode, you know, like break up, let's go be on a show to make him, you know, jealous.
Speaker 1: So when you auditioned for The Bachelor, was it something that were you looking for love at the time, Because we'll get into your current relationship, but.
Speaker 2: How did The Bachelor.
Speaker 1: It's about being with some man, and obviously you broke up with your boyfriend and everything, so you were either trying to get him jealous or were you really looking for love?
Speaker 3: No, I was not looking for love.
Speaker 4: I was in this like, you know, I just broke up with somebody, and my friend was like, you should do this show. You get to go, you know, travel and do all these fun things. And I'm like, you know what, why not? Like I watched maybe two episodes once I got picked to be on it, so like it happened so fast for.
Speaker 3: Me, Like it was a week.
Speaker 4: They flew me out to La and then I had the interviews and then they were like, okay, we want you on the show like that day and I was like okay, fine, sure.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. It was like two weeks in boom.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what's so interesting?
Speaker 1: So you were on the season that Nick Bayel was on, right, what was that like?
Speaker 3: Girl? Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: Like, I didn't really do my research, so I had to. Like all I knew that he was like the bad boy before. It was like he's like the villains.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, cool, I'm like he's not bad looking, he's tall.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I was like Okay, we could do this.
Speaker 4: But thenk going through the process, you start to realize, like start getting like the ick and that's when it was like, Okay, I gotta get out of here. I was like, this isn't for me, which I kind of already knew, all right, this whole environment was not going to be on my side, but like all the girls are just so invested. They're like, I think I'm in love with Nick, and I'm like, I don't think I'm in love with this guy. Like I think it's time for me to go. I mean made, it's the top eight. But I was like, Okay, it's time to go. And producers like, no, he likes you. I'm like, no, he doesn't. I'm like, stop lying to me. But yeah, so I was ready to go.
Speaker 1: Well, girl, he did his podcast that he felt uncomfortable with you when you pretended to choke him, and he said that he would love an apology from you because he is still triggered by it. And he said, and I quot you. I'm a journalist here, yes, so he said, and I quote all the jumps aside on the Jazzmine strangling me thing that didn't make me uncomfortable there was a blackout moment. What do you have to say to that? In the fact that he doesn't want apology from you, Like.
Speaker 4: I told Janet, he can shove an apology up his ass. He's not getting one. You know. When it comes to this whole Nick thing, It's funny because when he started his podcast, I actually was a guest on his pockast back in the day before he started, like the videos and stuff. It was like really early in the beginning, Me, Rachel, like Radon, all the girls in the beginning, we did it for him and we joked about it. We laughed like there was no need for apology. So Nick, go play that podcast back. There's yeah, that's all I'm going to say.
Speaker 2: On that, and then you have it. So let's get into the valley.
Speaker 1: We're in season two and this show is so damn good. It's it's it's very special to me because it's you know, I love reality shows where the personal story and the connection amongst the cast is at the forefront of the show because it's not about like the diamonds and pearl and the money and you know what I mean, Like, it's about like real conversations. And I think that's the reason why Jass a lot of people resonate with the show. I love it so much because it's getting back to its roots of like this is real reality. How do you feel about season two and steping into it, because not only have you stepped into it being a part of some major storylines that will.
Speaker 2: Get into in a second, but.
Speaker 1: Honey, you're becoming the talk of the child child what step against some shit, Jasmin.
Speaker 3: I know it's been a little crazy.
Speaker 4: It's so it's so interesting watching it all back because it's like so you know, out of my mind like last summer. Now watching it all back, you're like, here we go again. We gotta have all these feelings again. And I think from season one for me, it was just kind of like, you know, feeling it out Johnasonua, our house is all gonna work.
Speaker 3: I'm in this like kind of like friend role. And then now this season it.
Speaker 4: Was more, you know, me and Zach Bothy kind of were more like in the drama and the thick of everything.
Speaker 3: But you know, that's reality TV.
Speaker 4: I already knew, like being on this like it was going to happen, like eventually, like I was gonna drop some bombs. Or something was gonna happen, So kind of for me, it was like, Okay, it's gonna be there, the drama's going to happen. I'm not like afraid of it. You know, I've done it before, so it's okay. But you know, I just want people to have like I want us to have a good show and like have fun at the same time. But I think right now it's been a little dark, but there's some more fun coming, so hopefully the famers will be able to see that.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is this, how do you feel when people say it's dark? Because I sort of challenge that notion. The reason why challenge the notion of the valley being dark is because listen, there isn't a physical altercation, there isn't conversations about weapons.
Speaker 2: It's you know what I mean, It's about the.
Speaker 1: Fact that y'all are having real conversations that I feel needs to happen and it's not made up. So yeah, I disregard the notion that it's dark. How do you feel when people say the valley is dark?
Speaker 4: Though some I get the whole Like, Okay, they think it's dark because like kids are involved, and that's kind of like, okay, touchy, But like you said, this is our real life. These are real stories. You know, people like, oh, this is a storyline. I'm like, I mean, well, it's a story. This is what happened to us in our life, and it's from those things. Do we not talk about it? Do we make up something? Do we act like everything sunshine and rainbows? Or do we really talk about drugs? You know, Jackson's addiction. Do we talk about like the cheating, like it's we have to talk about these things.
Speaker 3: So I get why people think it's dark, but really it's not.
Speaker 4: It's just more when it comes to the kids, I think people are like, oh, this is so dark cause kids are involved.
Speaker 2: Gotta gotta got it.
Speaker 1: Well, sweetie pie, your storyline has nothing to do with kids, but it has things to deal with you being the force multiplier, the bone collector.
Speaker 3: This is you know a lot of things. That's what's crazy.
Speaker 4: I think no one in this group thought I'll ever be on a show again, So they're probably like, damn it, all those secrets I told Jackline why but I don't tell like this is the thing, like I'm not here, like spelling secrets and things like that. It's just if other people already know about that and we're having a conversation and it's brought up, then like what am I wanted to do about that?
Speaker 3: Like you know, like the WRNG thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, we can get to that, but like it's it's like people already know about this stuff, you know, So it's just hey, I'll take it bone collector, I mean less then.
Speaker 1: You have big shoes that feel she she buys her right with field.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 2: Sure it's a clean up bone collecting, So listen, take it as a complement.
Speaker 1: Before we get into ring the Gate with the very handsome Jason, I do want to go back a little bit when it comes to Danny because I feel like a lot of things started to unearth when it comes to you being in the hot seat when you accuse Danny having a drinking problem, and it really started to cause this discussion of whether or not he really does in addition to whether or not you were possibly just over exaggerating what a good what a good time looks like for a guy of Danny's age and stature of life. So talk to me about that, and if you still feel asked of today he has a drinking problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Back when this happened, it was like very like my I was blown away, like everybody that was there was because you know, as a Halloween party, you're showing up with no costume on, like sorry, giving creep, and then you know you're touching my fiance, you're touching another person in our group, and then some other random It was just and then getting kicked out of the bar and getting kick come back and do it again and get kicked out again.
Speaker 3: It was like, Okay, to me, that's a problem.
Speaker 4: And number two, it's like he didn't even remember anything, didn't know like you know, who he touched, what happened. We didn't hear from him for weeks, and I was kind of like, what is going on. I'm like, if there is a drinking problem there, I can't diagnose him. But to me, it's a problem when you don't remember your actions. You're blacking out drunk while your wife is home with your kids and you're out here grabbing ass and like, I just felt like that might be a problem. So I'll say that I don't know if he's a drinking problem, but to me, that's a problem.
Speaker 3: Right now, We're good. We had our conversation.
Speaker 4: I think speaking with Danny, I needed to let him know that it wasn't just like okay, you grab your asking us some more about like the respect of it, because if this happened to anybody else in our group, I think it would have been a whole different story. Like you know, the first thing he did was called Jesse. He didn't call me. He didn't, you know, reach out to Melissa. I don't think he had Melissa's number, So it was like kind of like this weird disrespect like space for me, and I love me and I respect her.
Speaker 3: I think I was closer with her at the time.
Speaker 4: So for me, I'm like, okay, well your husband, like I should be getting a phone call, Melissa should be getting a phone call.
Speaker 3: Where's our phone call?
Speaker 4: So I think it was just more like a disrespect I was feeling, and my anger was definitely missed place in that moment.
Speaker 1: A Santa Child, we are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 2: Where do things stand between you and Nia? Because you know you and Nia had a relationship.
Speaker 1: Obviously we saw that it was strained by your reaction to Danny and the incident and Bob his drinking. You did say that you feel like Nia is overly protective and that she's not acknowledging the situation and pretty much is defending Danny's behavior When it comes to Nia, are you two still friends or how do you feel about what she has said about you this season?
Speaker 4: Yeah, during that situation, I think when we're in Santa Barbara, we were just all frustrated about what we were seeing leading up that day.
Speaker 3: Like that situation.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like we're thinking, oh, every little thing she does is like she's hiding. It was just a build up, and I think for me, yes, I was probably trying to fight Britney's battles a little bit in that moment, which I shouldn't have, and I had some frustrations.
Speaker 3: Of course I need to get through with Danny.
Speaker 4: So I think it was a mix of all that for me, which wasn't right, you know, yelling at her. And we've had our conversations, apologize to you or we talked, so we're good right now. You know, she's pregnant on her baby, so you know she's out doing her thing. But yeah, we're in a good place.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 1: When the audience saw you talk about this at the table, Nia leaves and the cameras did capture you. Guys still continue to talk about it. The audience did feel, Jasmine, you were making a mouth off a Mohill, that you were of Britney's ass and that you were just treating you were pretty much trying to have a moment.
Speaker 4: No, so Nia ended up leaving early. And you know we're being asked questions. That's just how it is. The like the event isn't over just Caunia is gone, you know. So if we're being asked stuff and we're talking, you know, talk through things, I'm gonna just speak how I feel if Nia is there or not, Like sorry, this is just us having a conversation, and you know, the cameras are still rolling.
Speaker 3: So we were just talking.
Speaker 4: And I know that looks like oh Nia left and we're like raw, But it wasn't like that for us.
Speaker 2: I want to get into your friend Jason. You know you also brought him something because listen, I'm a producer.
Speaker 1: And the reason I'm laughing, Jasmine is because you and listen, this is not a negative think.
Speaker 2: Woud I say this?
Speaker 1: You did stirred the pot with the whole thing about Danny, and then instead of you putting down the big spoon, honey, you added more ship to the gumbo.
Speaker 2: And then the pot is being stirred again in.
Speaker 1: The hot kitchen chiwd hair net and apron honey. Okay, miss thing, And I'm gonna get your mama de Nie from the child because I'm sure your mama's like, well, damn das mag Can I still go to Churchill Sunday with jump behind?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, let's get right into it.
Speaker 1: You have accused Jason of not wearing his wedding ring when he's out in public.
Speaker 2: You did say that someone told you this.
Speaker 1: Me, the rain drops, the Bravo audience, everybody in the Valley, on Sunset Boulevard, Porter Ranch, Branch, rash ballab.
Speaker 2: Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Hell's this thing?
Speaker 2: We all want to know? First of all, can you tell me who told you this? Between those girls who told you that?
Speaker 4: Okay, number one one, I did not accuse Jason of taking off.
Speaker 3: I did not bring this to the group. Let's be clear.
Speaker 4: Kristen already knew this information from Zach zacherd it from a different source. And we that's a whole other thing, and I'm hearing about boys chat stuff now, but that's another story.
Speaker 3: So for me, yes, I heard about this.
Speaker 4: And a bunch of other things that were said about Jason and Janet at the time because we have another friend groups that are not not on the TV show, and they had a big if they were having like a falling out, them feeding like each other. It's like so much like hate going on. You know, we're at parties hanging out. Things were set like and you'll see in the next like episode. We talked about it a little bit more, but things were said that bring things just part of it that I heard, and I'm like, oh, okay, that's interesting because Jason doesn't seem like a person will ever do that.
Speaker 3: Like I don't believe there's any way he would cheat on Janet. There's just no way possible. So I heard that. Yes, Kristen, you know, heard about this as well in a conversation, but she already knew.
Speaker 4: So that's the thing that I didn't like bring this to the group to like start some drama. But now I know, be careful who you talk to about things because people just sty out here saying things that get under people's skin, Like I don't know.
Speaker 3: I still don't understand why Kristin did that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I get it she's trying to get back at them for Danny and Nea, but like why it just didn't make sense to me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well, the thing is this, everybody seems to be targeting you, Jasmine.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, I like Kristin, why do you why? Why do you think that's happened?
Speaker 4: I truly don't know, especially when Kristen like says to their face why she's doing this and like where she heard it from. And I'm like, Okay, guys, like I don't know why. I mean, I mean, maybe I'm just the easier target. I don't I kind of just like.
Speaker 3: Brush things off.
Speaker 4: And maybe they thought that I would like consess that I lied or something, but like I didn't lie. I didn't make this up, Like I have no reason to lie. I have no reason to make up a lie about chasing at all people and like taking off his ring like that's the worst thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just feel like, give me more respect. I'm going to make up a lie. I'm going to make up some better than that.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I don't know why they.
Speaker 1: Well, what is so interesting is you and Jason are friends, and we'll get into the to the scene where you two had an emotional conversation. But you've hung out with Jason outside of his wife Janet. Missus Jackson, if you're nasty and you guys have a friendship, have you with your own eyeballs seen Jason hang out without his wedding ring?
Speaker 3: No one.
Speaker 4: I don't even hang out with Jason that much. Like I've never been out with him and his boys, So that's one thing. Anytime I'm out with Jason, it's mostly with Janet. It maybe another friend group that we have, but he always has to bring on.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think this is just something that somebody mentioned and of like a heat of a moment, just like angry, because there's a lot of other things said that I just was like, Okay, this is somebody just not like fucking with each other at the time, you know. So I think when friends are upset, they say things and I don't know, like I said, take it up with your boys as I didn't make this up. I just heard it other people did too.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Jason got busily upset, he said that he has looked out for you before and that you did break his heart. What has Jason done to you as a friend to where he has looked out for you personally?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean just seeing how he was, you know, speaking up for me with the whole Danny situation. I think a lot of the guys on the show didn't understand because I wasn't in a like a super closer relationship with like Jesse Luke at the time. I don't know if they understood, but Jason knew because one I had conversations about this how it was making me feel. His sister's also gay. So I think that like he understood like why I was upset. So I think him having my back there was you know, really nice and I love to see that. So I know, like afterwards he's like, oh my god, you broke my heart, and I'm like, bro, Like, if I believed this rumor or wanted to be out there, I would have told you this years ago. But like to me, it didn't matter and I didn't believe it, and there was no reason for me to present that to you guys, because I know where information was coming from, and it was coming from a place that hurt from people.
Speaker 2: When Jason said that you broke his heart, how did that make you feel?
Speaker 4: I felt sad because I love Jason, you know. I was like, of course your heart's breaking. I'm like, my heart's breaking that you think that I'm a liar and I'm a snake, that I'm making this up. I was like, you let me explain to you, especially like after leaving the Shark party, everything was fine and I did speak with him. I think they cut my you didn't hear it, but I was flame to him a little bit more like Jason, this happened, you know certain people X, Y, and Z, and he.
Speaker 3: Was like, okay, yeah, that that kind of makes sense.
Speaker 4: I understand, and everything's fine, And then you know, I'm getting rage text later that night from Janet. I'm just like, what, like, I broke your heart? You break it by heart that you think that I'm going out of my way to do this to you? Like you know, so, I think it was both sadness. That time home the beach.
Speaker 2: You brought up that you think Janet is a Karen, Well, do you think that? You know, my.
Speaker 4: Relationship with Janet hasn't been the strongest in the last year I think the day after I called her Friend's minions in season one, it just wasn't the same. She was so upset about that, and I'm like it was just a joke, like laugh, but she was just very upset. And I think since then our relationships just kind of been weird, and not just that, it's like I hate the way she was like handling everything. It's like every time I caung out, it was complaining about Zach or Kristen and it's like girl like just exhausting energy and it was just always complaining playing the victim and I'm like, girl, stop. And then on the beach, it was like she wouldn't let me speak and she's like on her breathlight calling me a snake, a liar while me and Jason are trying to talk, and I'm like, shut fuck, just let me talk to him. Like this is why I didn't even want her there for the conversation, because I knew if she's there for the conversation, me and Jason wouldn't have that conversation because she just doesn't let people like speak, and I knew she wanted to navigate that whole conversation the way she wanted it to go and not let me and Jason speak at all.
Speaker 3: So I'm like the Karen thing, it just came out. It was like the energy.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she's a karrot, but the energy was definitely giving Karen at that time.
Speaker 3: I was like, I can't take it.
Speaker 1: But you did say though, that you felt that Jason is pee wept with a conflict hood life.
Speaker 3: It might not be a bad thing, but you know what, I don't.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 3: There's no way Jason's cheating on Janet, Like there was no way possible this is happening.
Speaker 4: He is too whipped and you know what, hey good for them, Like, it's not always a bad thing.
Speaker 3: I guess to be pee wit, but it's just yeah, he is, but it's okay. He loves her and that's great.
Speaker 2: Does Janet run Jason? You think?
Speaker 4: I think she definitely wears the pants of that relationship for sure. She's definitely like a alpha.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's nothing wrong with that. I think Janet knows that, and I think she's like okay with that. I know she tried to say like, oh, I'm not like Jason's own person. Yes, Jason's his own person. But I think there's certain things that you know, Janet wants to make sure she is always inserting herself. But I just wish I had a conversation with him alone, because it wouldn't have been a fight on the beach at all.
Speaker 1: Janet has been accused being thirsty for camera time because she quit her job being I believe Cameron Diaz's assistant to to be a cast member of the Valley. They said she has studied reality television the way I have studied journalism in college, and that she is a professional reality star who is not only Jana MSUs Jackson, You're nasty, but she's also the queen of thirst.
Speaker 2: Like a sprike can.
Speaker 1: What do you have to say about that? Do you think Janet is thirsty?
Speaker 3: He said? A sprike can well.
Speaker 2: Report the dude child.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, everyone keeps saying that they're like the Janet's a fan and she a fit.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, when I met Janet, she was Sheena's friend. I was working as heir.
Speaker 3: She was just there. She was always Sheena's friend to me. So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, I think that everybody is a little bit of fan shows, but I don't know if she was studying. Uh, I really don't know how deep into her research she was doing. I'm not the right person to answer that. But she was just always a friend of Sina that I knew.
Speaker 3: But yeah, ab I don't know. That's good. Yeah, I know no.
Speaker 4: One will let that go that she's a fan, but I heard the stories. You should ask Zach. I think Zach has more information on that, because Zach. I think he does, because Zach was telling me something that he's like, yeah, she she just showed up at the airport something she knew exactly with like locations where she know was at a hotel party.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: This is before I came to La So if I was there, I would know and I would give you the tea. But she was always just Sheena's friend to me.
Speaker 2: Is she is she in a really friends?
Speaker 1: Or is Janet using Sheena because that's her entry point into getting on the show.
Speaker 4: It's interesting because I remember when Janet and she k their relationship also was going through like roller coasters, So I was a little confused. I mean, I see now how like close they are, and it's a little like huh okay. Interesting, But I mean, they say their best ties, so I'm just gonna have to believe it, right, I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, look look look Toy would tell, my love Tom would tell. But you're listen when it comes to the show, you and Zach are close. Yes, he's your bestiad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We literally we actually lived on the hall from Janet and Jason together. Me and Zach were roommates the same building. Jason and jen lived down the.
Speaker 3: Hall like it was like Melos place, So I know everything.
Speaker 1: Talk to me about your your friendship with Zach because he's also listened. I think Zach is funny. I think he's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Oh he's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like the comedy relief that that the show needs. Uh But but talk to us about Zach because again, he's he's so colorful and funny on the show that I think a lot of people don't really understand that he really does care about people.
Speaker 2: We saw him get into with Christian, we saw him get into with the girls.
Speaker 1: But I feel like he is somebody who wears his heart on his leave. Is that something that you can bolsh for too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sach is the sweetest person ever know.
Speaker 4: He does have a lot of emotions, and you know, he he's very emotional, and I think sometimes people get that mixed up, like oh, he's just like over the top and crazy.
Speaker 3: But no, he like loves his friends. He would do anything for them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: He's just I think he's that person we need in this group because sometimes this group is just so like like gods, just can we have fun?
Speaker 3: Can we let these stupid things go?
Speaker 4: And so when I see him and Jen always find him out something so dumb about oh, Zach said something about Janet's friend after the party ended, like who cares?
Speaker 3: I'm like really, like, this is what we're doing here?
Speaker 4: Like and Zach, he says things sometimes that he doesn't mean it, like he's not you know, saying I don't know, I'm from Jersey, right, Like we talk like yeah, go kick rock, so jump off a bridge, Like I don't actually mean I want you to jump off a bridge. But with this group, if you say that, well let me call the lawyers and the cops.
Speaker 3: Like it's crazy.
Speaker 4: So that's why I love Zach because we get each other, we can fight, we bring it back. We're like friend like family, you know. And I think like he's just the person we need in this group for sure?
Speaker 1: Do you think this group needs La La and Shena because we see them making appearances. You know, they do come from the legacy show Va thea Pum Rules. They do have a large audience. But I do think when it comes to the Valley, it has a special sauce to it. It's sort of divided when it comes to the audience in terms of like whether or not they think Laala Shina should be on the show. What are your thoughts on that? Do you think Lala Shena deserves a spot on the Valley full time?
Speaker 3: I okay, when it comes to Shena, she is one of my good friends.
Speaker 4: I've been friends with her for years, So for her to be around it just it makes sense to like invite her and have her there. La La, I don't really have likelationship with her right now. It's kind of just like hey, I see you out what's up? So I don't think we need that. So for La La, I feel like it would just be like pushing it. Like yes, she says she's friends with the girls now because they have babies, But I'm like okay, like now, all of a sudden you're best friends with everybody.
Speaker 3: Like it's a little weird to me, but Sina, yes, the rest of the group, I just feel like we don't need it.
Speaker 4: I think we have so much going on with so many people, and there's so much more that we haven't even like tapped in too.
Speaker 3: So I'm hoping like we don't need all that. But I do love Sina, So I don't know. But again, it's not up to me. It doesn't matter what I think. I always say that.
Speaker 4: I'm like guys, I could say no, I could say yes, but at the end of the day, we all know it's higher above Bravo Gods.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Well, what we are seeing this seasons a lot of conversation regards to Jackson, Brittany. We know that Jack's obviously admitted himself into some sort of like rehabilitation center to deal with his addiction.
Speaker 2: I'm not the air crawl, So I is it okay? So what is it is that is Jackson rehab? Is it a halfway house?
Speaker 1: Like explain to us, Well, I keep trying to figure out, like where he's located.
Speaker 3: What I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know Jason dropped him off Fetter Rehab, somewhere. Jason said he went in to talk to the people, so we know he's.
Speaker 3: At a facility. I don't know what type of facility this is. All I know is I don't know. I don't even know how rehabs are run.
Speaker 4: But I don't think you have your phone or rage texting your ex wife or you know, saying I can hear you through the cameras. Like it's just weird to me, Like, I don't understand how he has his phone. So and everyone's saying, oh, he's doing better, like all the boys are like I talked to him today, he's doing great. I'm like, really, because that's not what he's you know, showing Brittany and his family.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what this rehab is. I don't know, you know where he was, But three days to me is not gonna be enough. And you'll see it. There's more season coming.
Speaker 1: So well, honey, I'm two. In every Tuesday, we did see that Brittany is in a new relationship.
Speaker 3: Okay, not really in a relationship, she's just dating casually.
Speaker 2: Brittany is dating somebody who's dark, like me, a black man.
Speaker 1: Yes, I didn't know she was into the Brothers, Honey, So what can you say to us about this?
Speaker 2: So, like Brittany likes the Brothers.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's so Christy's We always joke about it. My Brittany, why how did you end up with Jacks? I'm like, you look like if you look her exes before, Jack's black, and I'm like, all her crushes are like athletes that are NBA black, And I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, where did Jazz come from?
Speaker 4: Like I don't get it. But yeah, she is dating somewhere right now. He's really sweet, kind, he's just amazing. So but they're just casually dating. It's not like a serious relationship, is.
Speaker 2: It, because she's still going through the divorce.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I think she's just right now trying to take time for herself and get back to like just finding her happiness.
Speaker 3: And that's you know, she has other people too, she's dating too. It's not just this one guy.
Speaker 4: So I think she's just trying to explore the field, have a little roster, and get her like group back, you know, because she was so like messed up for the last few months.
Speaker 3: It's been bad.
Speaker 4: And I actually stayed with her for like a week after you were filming, and like Ja's had no idea I was even there, and like to hear the way he talks to her, and then.
Speaker 3: Once he found out I was there, he ends up sending me.
Speaker 4: A text like, oh my god, I'm so sorry, like I didn't realize you were there, Like divorce is messy. I'm like, boys, stop trying to cover up the way you act, you know, because you didn't know I was there, you know.
Speaker 3: It's like little things like that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, eh, so I'm just so happy that she is mentally out of that toxic space. And it's just so different to see how, you know, she's handling things like she's just so happy and positive.
Speaker 3: Now it's really they're sixty.
Speaker 2: When it comes to Jesse, Michelle, whose side are you on?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, people are gonna hate with us. I actually enjoy Jesse. I know everybody has this thing like, yes, I don't agree with some of the things he has said to Michelle. I think it's a little crazy, But I enjoy Jesse. My relationship with him, it's great, Like we talk all the time. When it comes to Michelle, we don't actually have like a deeper like relationship at all. But so I got to say like, Jesse's my boy. I know everyone's freaking like, ah, we're supporting toxic men, but like, actually he's actually a nice person, and I know, like if I don't agree with some of the stuff he has said and done, like I'll be clear on that, but I can still have a friendship with him.
Speaker 1: So I want to get into your engagement to your Beyonce Melissa Marie. So how are things going with that? You know what I'm saying, because this is a relationship that I think is proably a lot of people. It's a less room relationship. Again, after us seeing on The Bachelor you being gay? Is that something that you always knew? Is she the first woman you dated? What's the story with that?
Speaker 4: No, Melissa's not the first woman I dated. I've always been by Even on The Bachelor, they actually asked me if I wanted to like date a girl in there.
Speaker 3: But that was weird. I was like, no, the show is too like head up to that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so I've always dated women. Melissa. We actually are from the same town. She graduated my brother, so she was always like a piece of home. So when she moved out here, it was like, yes, finally somebody from the East Coast.
Speaker 3: That gets me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And we've been together for almost four and a half years now, so it's been a crazy ride.
Speaker 3: And now being.
Speaker 4: Engaged just like it's just it's it's so fun, but it's so much stressful at the same time. But I'm glad that, like we are hopefully going to be able to show that if there is a season three, you know, next season, so people can like, you know, see that. I think it's really nice to like show, you know, different types of relationships and not just like you know, you know, heterone. So yeah, I'm real excited about that.
Speaker 2: Is there a wedding day set?
Speaker 4: Yes, next summer, that's all gonna say. Next summer, not that so so next summer yeah, twenty six.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, So my last question for you, I know you guys take the reunion. What is one word, jazmin you can give the rain drops in terms of what to expect from the upcoming reunion of The Valley season two one word?
Speaker 3: Oh man, Well, for me, it was a little awkward. I really want to do it again. I like blacked out.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is how reunions go. I didn't know what to expect and we were both like me and Zach are like, what, like do we jump in like I would say, oh man, I think there's going to be a lot of oh man, it's so so dramatic, dramatic, but there will be like resolution.
Speaker 3: I think that people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of conversations, and I think we're going to get to the bottom a lot of things.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, all right, well look I listen, girlfriend, keep doing your thing. I'm happy you are on this show. You're bringing so much commentary and listen, you're getting the party started. So as the producer, I appreciate your presidence and I know, look, without having these these tough conversations, yeah, nothing will be happening and then everybody will be saying it's boring.
Speaker 2: So exactly on behalf of being the rain drops.
Speaker 1: We appreciate everything you're delivering to the show, Jasmine. So where can people find you? Follow you, support you social media and anything you have upcoming.
Speaker 4: Follow me on all my social media is ja be good? Underscore? Yes you just sent me there, and check out my life all right and the.
Speaker 1: Valley every Tuesday on Bravo and make sure the next day you can also catch it on Hee Cock. Tell your mama said high love, Okay, I will all right, Thank you so much, thank you, thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe.
Speaker 1: King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget. Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment, an executive produced by Me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby