Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Kaddy Armstrong and Joy and he.
Speaker 2: Arms wrong. You get it. You're playing didn't flip upside down?
Speaker 1: Over the week get live from a studio scene. I like my planes right side up, no doubt. See saying you're a dimly lit room deeput them the bowels of the Armstrong again communications compound.
Speaker 3: Today you kick off a brand new week. We're under the tutelage of our general manager. Sensors. They're doing it for our old good with a seer in it a c okay, that's his suppose he could be sensors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, intruder alert, intruder alert, that sort of thing. But it's not. It's people who would limit our speech again for our own good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fantastic, look forward to talking about that. A lot of movement on that over the weekend and then live as we're on the air right now, Marco Rubio, I'm looking at him on the TV. He's in Saudi Arabia with a bunch of other big wigs and for the first time in four years since the war in Ukraine started, Remember the United States meeting with a member of Russia face to face, the Secretary of States meeting with Lavrov the equivalent of Russia.
Speaker 1: And they're going to try to hash out some sort of deal without Zelenski there, which is interesting. But we'll see how I along with the Trump administration, deny you're very premised they're not going to try to hash out a deal.
Speaker 2: They have said it's going to.
Speaker 1: Try to understand each other's intentions, open the channels of communication.
Speaker 4: There will be no deal struck. Well, that's the ultimate goal. That's the point of meeting, right sure, sure.
Speaker 1: Sis, they will include Zelensky at the moment any serious negotiations take place, or so.
Speaker 4: They tell him. Zelensky is in Turkey, so he's like right by if they get we all agree on this, Okay, let's bring him in and act like we'll have this conversation again and act like he's a part of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, el Zelenski can fly in from Turkey.
Speaker 4: Make it sound like a question even if it's a state, right, which might be how it actually works out.
Speaker 2: Man, there's some that's some high level stuff right there.
Speaker 1: Uh and and horrible, horrible steakes obviously, by the way, it's taking a light and slightly humorous approach to the question, but of course a gruesome, gruesome.
Speaker 2: Chapter and is horrible.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it's even hardly even happening that you're you're sitting down with somebody that high level from Russia, you know, and having to talk. I mean, they're killers, they're murderers, they're they're they're the worst of the worst.
Speaker 1: Sure, But one.
Speaker 4: Interesting thing I learned from this as an aside, and then we'll get back to, you know, reality. But one of the things I learned from one of those books that I read.
Speaker 1: Lavrov, the guy that's, you know, the top negotiator out there for Putin, he didn't even.
Speaker 4: Know that Putin was gonna go into Ukraine until it happened. He was left in the dark. So how much authority he has to wrap this thing up?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but I guess we'll find out.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you this, Marco Rubio's face is very serious in these meetings. I'm sure they're gonna go oh, I'm sure. I'm sure you're gonna kick the cameras out soon. And Lindsey Graham, I just saw this on the TV Lindsay Graham said a bad deal in Ukraine would be the biggest mistake the United States has made since the end of World War II, which is quite a statement. I mean, that's that's a pretty big statement. I mean, if you heard about Vietnam and Iraq and a bunch of other different things that went on since World War Two ended, that's that's quite a thing to say.
Speaker 1: And certainly Marco Rubio is there to execute the president's foreign policy. But as I made no secret of when he was appointed or nominated in confirmed, Marco's a hawk and he's a hard ass, and I love him on foreign policy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking we're in decent hands there right Again, the administration has made some noises that I appreciate the making about not rushing into anything.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna sit down and talk a little bit. So back to your general manager, censors with a C. Some really disturbing stuff happened on Sunday. If you weren't paying attention, and you know, you were enjoying your President's Day festivities with the parades and the gifts and the songs and the love making, I mean, you got the romantic twoffer that is Valentine's Day, then President's Day. I mean, just back bookends of a very romantic weekend dressed.
Speaker 1: Like Lincoln again, Honey, you know I love that so disturbing. Sunday was rough, so I guess to preview Sunday's night horrific sixty Minutes on Face the Nation earlier that day, on Margaret Brennan actually said the phrase, you know, in Germany in the thirties, free speech was weaponized for a genocide. Yes, she came out anti free speech, and apparently CBS is anti free speech as Later that nine, on sixty Minutes, they aired an entire episode about how Germany's cracking down on free speech from a isn't this cool standpoint? You know this isn't aside, but I almost wish it hadn't been two CBS products that both unmasked themselves in the same way, because it's the mask coming off, I think is the main message to take from the weekend. There are in Europe and in the United States prominent forces that are every bit as enthusiastic about eliminating misinformation and disinformation as they were during COVID, and guess who they think ought to decide what's misinformation that you probably shouldn't hear. They'd be delighted to take that job themselves. And it is now. It's funny. Another design heard a great interview with an author who's got a book out about how everybody's tribal and political all the time now and it's not healthy. You ought not be thinking about politics twenty four hours a day. It's just weird. It's never been the way it is in this country except in times of great crisis. And I thought, you know, that's a really good point there. But when you have again major societal forces saying, you know, free speech, let's reconsider that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm at my battle station.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, I'm staying here. I thought those of you who are sounding the alarm on free speech head over egged. You're pudding. I thought you're overstating him. But man, after Sunday, I thought, holy crap, this might be the battle of my lifetime.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. Smart people of high position have decided free speech is a bad idea. What Oh my god, wow, wow, Well, welcome.
Speaker 2: To the party.
Speaker 3: I've been yelling this for you years and finally it This is.
Speaker 1: No way to treat your guests when they get to a party. I am so sorry, really not a good host. You brought deviled eggs. Nobody likes deviled eggs. Why are you so late?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe we'll just go.
Speaker 4: No, get it here so that highly disturbing, and we'll play a bunch of clips from that. Yeah, in Germany, you could be laying in bed and the police could bust down your door and run in with guns drawn because you had a tweet that they thought was insensitive.
Speaker 2: Honest to freaking.
Speaker 1: God, tweet about Muslim immigration was really insensitive and hurt people's feelings.
Speaker 2: So you're coming to jail?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: And CBS treated that like something to admire and pretty cool, with no pushback really whatsoever?
Speaker 1: As I said, a freaking delighted bias. Yeah, they thought it was hilarious. Some of the things that they've done to some of these people, spreading missing from and one of my favorite free speech people I don't remember which one, maybe Rufo or somebody on Twitter said, would have been nice for sixty minutes to have a free speech advocate on there to go back and forth on some of these things they're claiming, even for fifteen second right, somebody to represent that point of view CBS.
Speaker 2: Good lord.
Speaker 4: And then if you think this is not important, I think it's a really big deal that sixty minutes, probably the most important news product we have in America treated free speech like it's on the it's on the table for discussion, right wow. And Germany's already gone down the road. Like I just said, it's against the law to make fun of someone in public.
Speaker 1: They actually said that out loud. It's a good salon to big fun of someone, are you, Wow?
Speaker 2: We would really like dissent to be permissible.
Speaker 1: Signed all the little kids who are kept out of schools and kept away from from their friends and are damaged for the rest of their lives during COVID, we think it's important sign those little kids.
Speaker 4: So we've left out of this the fact that jad Vance was in Europe over the weekend and gave a speech and really blasted Europe for this sort of thing and saying, your biggest problem isn't Russia or China, your biggest problem is internal in this whole anti free speech. And if you're not gonna do something about it, we can't help you, and you can't help yourselves, And so big uproar over that they're having an emergency meeting.
Speaker 1: There in Europe. Some German high level official cride during the speech. They were so upset, And it turns out Jade Vance is absolutely right. Yeah, oh oh, but that's what Margaret Brennan was mentioning on facination when she said jd Vance said free speeches blah blah blah blah blah. Free speech was weaponized in Germany in the thirties for a genocide. God, what are you talking about.
Speaker 4: Oh so that's something we're going to talk about several times today. That's a really big deal, really big deal. We should start the show. Officially, I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this. It is Tuesday, February eighteenth, the year twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Or Armstrong in getting we approve of this program. Let's begin uncensored according to de FCC rules and regulations.
Speaker 2: Here we go at Mark.
Speaker 1: Germany is cracking down.
Speaker 5: It's all the online, it's who's new theory. We were with the German police as they conducted early morning raids on citizens who had been accused of hate speech, threats and inciting violence online. In the United States, A lot of people look at this and say this is restricting free speech.
Speaker 1: It's a threat to democracy. Free speech needs boundaries, and they'll helpfully impose those boundaries where they think it's appropriate.
Speaker 4: Right, and then the obvious question is, Okay, who's going to draw the boundaries? Oh you are? Oh okay, Well, you realize you're not always going to be in charge. You're going to be comfortable with where Trump draws the boundaries, or whoever it is you don't like when they're in charge.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, and again, I hate to even go to that argument because the argument and principle is good enough. But I think Vance's point. We'll play you some excerpts from it. His speech is, his point on a practical level, was really good and if those dopey Euros would listen to it, they'd be better off for it. He's saying to them, listen, you are stifling a significant and growing portion of your population from telling you what they need and what they want. This will blow up in your face, and it will. He's absolutely right, it's already happening.
Speaker 4: Damned interesting stuff anyway, got a bunch of clips from Saturday Night Lives Big fifty year anniversary which I watched all of them, thought was absolutely fantastic. I've got a lot of stuff on the way mail bag this hour stick around.
Speaker 2: I mean I used to be adored by the left. I mean I really did it.
Speaker 1: I mean this whole sort of like it is.
Speaker 6: They call it like Trump duration syndrome, And you don't realize how real this is until like it's you can't reason with people. So like I was at a friend's birthday party in Alle, just a birthday dinner, and it was like a nice quiet dinner and everything was everyone was behaving normally. This is before the election, like a month or two before. After you mention the president's name, and it was like they got shot with a dart in the jugular that contained like methamphetamine and rabies, Okay, And.
Speaker 2: I'm like wow, and I'm like what is Guys, Like you can't.
Speaker 6: Have like a normal conversation and it's like it's like that to become completely irrational.
Speaker 2: Wow, meths and rabies.
Speaker 1: By the way, on the Elon front found out over the weekend, Baby number thirteen, Congratulations, Dad, here's a cigar. I don't know how you get so much done changing diapers and early morning feedings and then you got the other dozen kids to get off to school, and I'll put their homework and teach them how to ride a bike and all those things. Luckily employees five hundred nannies. He's an odd duck. Yeah, virtually every way, there's absolutely no doubt. But if he's doing good things, he's doing good things.
Speaker 4: Like he gets a real pass on his personal life for some reason, you know, in a way that other people don't.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why, but yeah, he's just so over the top crazy in that way. I don't think there's any point in bringing it up. It's not like he can be shamed. He's obviously made that decision. But anyway, I'm much more concerned with what he does in terms of, you know, his official capacities. But anybody just you know, just Fred down the hall, anybody who has thirteen kids by as many different women as it took Yeseri.
Speaker 4: Wake, I saw the chart yesterday. I had the chart. I'll get into it later. So we shouldn't need a chart. It's only like four women. But it's complicated, but you.
Speaker 2: Don't need it chart.
Speaker 1: My kids happen to be visiting all at once for the first time in a couple of years. It was absolutely wonderful. We don't need a chart. It's those are my kids, right? But Fred down the Hall had thirteen kids, four different women. He's not married any of them. You'd think it's crazy. He's crazy. I would agree completely. So a couple of notes on what's happening doge wise. I love this writing.
Speaker 2: Who wrote this?
Speaker 1: I like to give credit. Oh, Jerry Baker's absolutely terrific with Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 2: But he's talking about how the left.
Speaker 1: Came out and were bellowing into microphones and screeching about how unfair it was that any federal employees should lose their jobs, and he writes it was a tableau for the ages one an example of the many strange battle lines the Democratic Party has chosen.
Speaker 2: To defend these past few years.
Speaker 1: Illegal migrants over citizens, teachers' unions over parents and children, criminals over victims, men turned women. That doesn't, that can't happen, Transgender people over girls. Good luck with that, Democrats. You might want to fire your polsters. It's like that, so I wanted to share it. Elon Musk responding to a different section of the absolutely idiotically dishonest sixty minutes yesterday, and that was the first story about the absolute tragedy of canceling funding for USA, even for a few minutes as it gets reformed, and one of the more prominent quotes was a woman crying that twelve days ago people knew where their next paycheck was coming from, they knew how they were gonna pay for their kids' daycare, their medical bills. Then all gone overnight, said Christine Dry, who was fired, says Elon Musk sixty minutes. There're such liars, as the community notes states all employees were offered eight months of paying benefits. Even without that. You know who else finds out with no notice that they're fired and the walked out to their car and wonder what they're gonna do. Everybody else all the time, I don't understand this, and I thought this was so interesting from the Wall Street Wall Street Journal. It was not intentionally this way, but the headline is Trump layoffs push federal workers into tough job hunt, and they mentioned that federal workers skew older than those in the private sector, and their long bureaucratic experience often makes them less competitive applicants for corporate roles. According to career coaches and recruiters.
Speaker 4: In other words, they are without skills the world needs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's funny. There are other sentences in here. Uh, instability is a jarring change from any in the federal government, which has been a bastion of long term employment. Long government resumes can make it harder for workers to stand out. Such workers often lack experience that companies seek, such as a track record of exceeding sales or other performance targets in the government, said one expert. These are jobs that aren't always tied to tangible results.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, how revealing is all that we noticed?
Speaker 1: Well, they have no standards to reach or or goals to exceed, or really leadership or I mean there are exceptions to this obviously, but for the masses of workers, No, they're box checkers and paper shufflers, and they'll be employed for life, no matter how terrible they are at their jobs, protected by their powerful, powerful, politically connected unions. So we've got mail bag Katie's headlines.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get into that whole censorship Germany thing, free speech thing that is so damned interesting and maybe the most important thing going on all on the way.
Speaker 1: I hope you can stick around, Armstrong and getdy. Some days a whale swallows you. Some days your plane flips upside down. Life is like a box of chocolates. Welcome to a brand new week.
Speaker 2: Why thick with odd metaphors?
Speaker 4: There, folks, metaphors, there are stories from real life.
Speaker 2: It's not a metaphor.
Speaker 1: If you get swallowed by a whale, you got swallowed by a whale.
Speaker 4: Sounded like a mataphor. I think that guy got spit out. I wish he spoke english Man. That interview is something. It was all to see it. Oh, you haven't seen the interview? No, or have you seen the guy get swallowed by the whale? Just heard somebody mentioned, Oh my god, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: He gets swallowed by a whale and then spit out the whale like like tickles it, toup a glottis or something. He goes, oh, and the guy comes shooting back out.
Speaker 4: And then they interview the guy who speaks whatever he speaks, and he says, I thought I was dead everythiwing thing with black Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that's a reasonable assumption.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then uh, then he gets spit out and everything's fine. Whale swims off. Holy crap, geez, I do of old. How does that make you change religions?
Speaker 4: Or I don't know, buy a lottery ticket or something, But good lord, stay out of the water.
Speaker 1: Canada got a preview of what it's going to be like if they don't become our fifty first state. And on the ice the other day, the war with Canada began with our fists. It was a solid US victory from what I understand. The US Canada hockey game. There are three fights in the first nine seconds of the game. Really, and I'm told we went three and all and all? My hockey fan friends, why did you not tell me this game was so crazy.
Speaker 2: It was going on?
Speaker 1: I missed it anyway. I thought that was tense between the US and Canada and are soon to be fifty first state. Eh. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day. Love this and along by Marina and San Diego. It's a classic classic from Frederic Bastiat, a French dude. She points out helpfully, when plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time, they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.
Speaker 4: Right, and then you want those people in charge of the boundaries for free speech.
Speaker 1: A free speech needs rules, said the Germans. Yes, the boundaries. This is for your own good. We will protect you from your own bad speeches. Yeah, okay, thanks, you know, I'm good over here. We're just fine. Mailbag more on that to come drop us no mailbag at Armstrong and getty dot com.
Speaker 2: This is from Eric who sent us a handful of things.
Speaker 1: He is going deep into the I have a whole of what is Doge putting out.
Speaker 2: And here's one of his favorites.
Speaker 1: Seventy five million dollars for DEI in the Department of Agriculture. And this is how it works friends, twenty five million dollars to AMA Consulting LLC, twenty five.
Speaker 2: Million dollars to Ivy Planning Group LLC.
Speaker 1: Twenty five million dollars to Timothy Londighan LLC.
Speaker 2: These are these DEI.
Speaker 1: White Gilt, Eibram Kendy, Robin DiAngelo scammers and the people were making tens of millions in the Department of Agriculture. Yes, that's right, right, So we're not harvesting racist soybeans or denying black farmers the right to grow corn or something. Except the DEI stuff again is fake. It's Marxism. It has nothing to do with actual racism anyway. That's just crazy. Good lord. The size of the theft is just practically beyond comprehension, which is part of what they're counting on. Speaking of Doge shies, show, Bob, all right, I can't wait until Doge gets around to the three hundred plus million dollars in free federal money that Tesla took, not to mention the subsidies for buying one. Oh wait, never mind. I really do hate hypocrisy, Bob. You're normally you find and humorous correspondent. I think you're one hundred percent wrong on that. And it's not just because I like what Doge is doing. If the federal government is doling out billions of dollars in subsidies for electric cars, and I'm an electric car maker, I say, okay, write me the check. Well, is he supposed to turn it down because someday Doge would try to eliminate waste.
Speaker 4: And then try to compete against other electric cars. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know how that was gonna work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's hypocrisy in the least.
Speaker 1: I think that if bad policy affects your company in a positive way, you take it and then, you know, try to institute reforms when you have the reins moving along. This is a little out of date, but I loved it. It's a clever Valentine's Day hack from Tony in Portlandia. He says, I'm a man in my mid sixties, not married, not interested at this stage of life. One of my boys is the executive theft nice beastraw in town. Blah blah blah. He got me reservations for two for Valentine's Day. I invited a friend, but at the last minute she couldn't make it, so I still went. What I did not see coming was all the sympathy drinks people brought me, bought me because they thought I'd been stood up. Oh wow, that is a good thing.
Speaker 4: Remember this, guys, remember this single alcoholics Valentine's Day night, Sit at a restaurant by yourself.
Speaker 2: I prefer the term alcohol enthusiast.
Speaker 1: And wait a second, if this is one night that would prove nothing really, But he says, last year I did the same thing, went by myself, the same thing happened. The drinks just kept coming.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: A couple invited me to sit with them this year. I'm thinking of bringing a dozen red roses, put them on the table and sit there with a sad face. Life is good if you have a sense of humor. KFTC. That's Tony in Portland.
Speaker 4: Were you surrounded by the kind of people that go out to dinner on Valentine's Day night, which is a certain crowd.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then you got that's quite the combination. Yeah, me and most of mine are like, oh my god, you went out on Valentine's Day night and you fought your way through. Wow, you're nuts. Let's see this from Michael, who took a break from talk radio and political stuff because of the turbulent times and anger and Trump and all sorts of stuff. It's fascinating how far apart the interpretations of each party's actions can be. It's like we all watched the same movie and one side came away thinking it was a western and the other thought it was sci fi. There's no common ground to be had.
Speaker 4: That's not really an exaggeration. Well, what a great romantic comedy. It was a war movie. It was a romantic comedy. It was a war movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm gonna not be specific about this sort of stuff for obvious reasons, but two of my kids live in the Pacific Northway, and they and the people who they hang out with, they don't get a lot of differing political inputs in that part of the country, and so once in a while they would say something and I would say, you know, I don't actually see it that way, And that was a first for them and their friends in certain ways, what do you mean? And some of the information and again we didn't talk about politics much at all intentionally, but some of the information was completely new to them. They'd watched a western, I'd watched a sci fi movie. Actually I watched both for a living. But anyway, and then Michael says, I suppose you guys have become conditioned like first responders, where you're able to leave the horrors you see every day at work and go on with your lives. Maybe they should start teaching that skill in school too, because I certainly don't have it. Glad to be back. Glad to have you back. Michael Grade email.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I was telling my son I'd love to teach a how to take in media class in college, which or high school, which I think ought to be a class in the modern world. Yes, i'd be a very valuable skill. First of all, just introducing the idea to people of you need to take in news from multiple sources with multiple points of view to have the slightest idea what's going on right?
Speaker 2: Right? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I mean it's so easy to draw out a scenario where it's the facts presented would lead you quite confidently to one conclusion. I've merely by leaving out the countervailing facts, you come to a wildly incorrect conclusion, highly questionable. I've got friends in both different bubbles that have completely different worldviews because of that, and in my opinion, they both benefit from a little sprinkling of the other side, just for perspective. Plus, as I've said many times to me, it's like not coming up against ideas you disagree with his, like not exercising, not lifting weights, your intellectual muscles atrophy. You just become you know, playing on your intellectual couch, you don't feel weak, but the minute you come up against something, you realize how weak you are. It.
Speaker 4: I just don't think it's healthy laying on my intellectual couch.
Speaker 1: It's a metaphor again, So this.
Speaker 4: One is a metaphor, unlike the guy who got swallowed by the whale, who actually got swallowed by a whale.
Speaker 1: I swear to God you presented it as a metaphor. Anyway, let's see where are we? Oh? Yes, indeed, the good folks at prize Picks want to point out that you can now win up to a thousand times your money on prize Picks, the best way to get real money sports action. Join over ten million users and sign up today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you sign up today. You download the price picks app. You get fifty dollars instantly if you play five. You don't even need to win to receive the fifty dollars bonus. It's guaranteed. So why not get started today? Yeah, your basketball's heating up? Bez balls just what a month and a half away? Something like that.
Speaker 1: And price picks also offers weekly promotions that can lead to big payoffs, like Taco Tuesday. Each Tuesday, Prize Picks discounts players put projections up to twenty five percent. To provide even more value for your lineups. Download the Prize Picks app today. Use the code Armstrong to get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first five dollars lineup again. You get it automatically just for playing a five dollars lineup. Download the Prize Picks app today use the code Armstrong.
Speaker 2: Prize Picks Run your game.
Speaker 4: I got to check with my son later to see how this went. He had volleyball practice at six am before school started, and he was really not wanting to do that, and I told him he's got to. He said, I'm not doing it. I said, yes, you are. He said I'm not. I said you are, and then he eventually just gave it, realizing I was not budging on this. But you signed up for the team. This is these are the expectations.
Speaker 1: As we got to. He got two matches this week. But anyway, six am practice before school. That's something I ain't never remember that man for hockey, for basketball. Luckily in baseball you gotta have some sunlight, so they waited till the afternoon.
Speaker 4: I remember, I don't specifically met and remember many maybe one wrestling practice one time early, but I had a lot of band practices before school.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, yeah, jazz band I remember in high school was insanely early. Yeah, and uh, so you know it's preparing you for life.
Speaker 4: Huh, doing a variety of things you don't want to do, Having long days, which he's starting to have in high school where it's you know, you're busy from when you get up until you.
Speaker 1: Go to bed at night. Yeah, that's the way life often is. It prepared me for a career long career in morning radio, which wrecked my health and my life. So your life, Oh, you're not a coal miner. You talk on the radio.
Speaker 2: I'm barely hanging on.
Speaker 1: You got black lung from talking on the radio. I need to go lie down on my intellectual couch.
Speaker 4: How we got Katie's headlines on the way see what's going on in the world, stick around. I just tweeted out the chart if you want to see it. Elon chart. So you got Elon at the top.
Speaker 1: You got four women and then the thirteen kids now they're thirteenth revealed over the weekend.
Speaker 4: He's got six kids with his first I don't know if they're actually married or not. Justine Wilson. And there's pictures of everybody here too, a lot of the kids too, which I don't think I'm cool with but anyway, six with Justine Wilson, three with Grimes, three with chevon Zillis, and now one with this Ashley Saint Claire woman, twenty four year old Hotty that was revealed over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Chevon Zillis sounds like a made up name. Just saying it does.
Speaker 4: Now a few people have commented that they all have crazy eyes, the four women.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. I think these could be just the pictures.
Speaker 1: I don't know all four of them, but the ones I can picture, Yes, indeed, let me got them real toor eyes? They got them?
Speaker 4: You got Griffin Musk, Vivian Musk, Damon, Damien Musk, Saxon, Musk, Kai Musk Nevadam, then x A EA X two Musk e x A Dark Ciderell Musk, Techno Mechanics, Techno Mechanicus, MUCKs Musk, an unnamed child strider a Zuer.
Speaker 2: And then that's now one that hasn't been named.
Speaker 1: Yet can confirm the crazy eyes. They all got crazy eyes.
Speaker 7: Get yetnam real tries, Oh yeah, oh yeah, she got him.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we need to get big into the Absolute Nightmare, which was sixty minutes last night. A decreasingly relevant old media hack shop if there ever was one. But boy, there's sympathy for censorship was on display.
Speaker 2: So that to come next hour.
Speaker 1: But first let's figure out who's reporting what it's lead story with Katie Green, Katie, thank you, guys.
Speaker 7: Starting with NBC, US and Russia agree to restore embassy staffing in high level talks on Ukraine war without Zelenski.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one place I heard an interview with Marco Rude Rubio where he started with, they got to do something about our embassy, which is a nightmare than Moscow and has been horrible forever. Let's start there.
Speaker 7: From the New York Post, Trump congratulates US forces after airstrike kills quote terrorist leader in.
Speaker 4: Syria didn't even hear that. That's why we listen to you, Katie.
Speaker 1: You know from Fox News.
Speaker 7: Acting head of Social Security quits after clash with Doge over data.
Speaker 2: Boy, is that overblown?
Speaker 1: That whole down Big granted access to the computer systems, they could they could do anything. Now it's a number one, it's read only access. And how are they going to figure out where the money's going unless they look at the money. I saw a senator point out over the weekend. Elon Musk has one of the highest security clearances you can get. He's involved in rockets and works with NASA. He had to have a high security He's not just a guy up the street from Daily Mail.
Speaker 7: Elon Musk's doge finds four ero point seven trillion dollars in treasury payments on untraceable budget line and no one knows where the money went.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, oh see, that's exactly what they're supposed to be looking for. If they overstep, they do something they're not supposed to, if they're rude to somebody, we have ways to deal with that. But when you're taking on the gigantic, horrific, wasteful, complex, abusive federal government and the minute of toe gets stepped on, Chuck Schumer goes to the steps of the Capitol and weeps the bitter bitter tears that can on queue anytime. Please, that's not a reason to not do it.
Speaker 7: MSNBC. Investors haven't been this pessimistic about stocks since twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: That's actually a Wall Street Journal headline.
Speaker 4: Investors have not been this spessimistic about stocks in two years.
Speaker 1: It's not a long time, but I don't like to hear.
Speaker 7: That from ABC quote hanging like that Toronto plane crash survivor speaks out after aircraft flips on the runway.
Speaker 1: As I was hanging upside down in my plane flames about.
Speaker 4: I would think this might be it. Even if you're on the ground. I think the thing good.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah. And the fact that a plane ended up upside down and it would appear nobody's going to die from it is really amazing.
Speaker 7: From the Washington Post, soldiers are arriving at our southern border, but hardly any migrants are crossing right.
Speaker 4: Well, word got out there are no point in trying to come now. If you can get across, and you probably can't, you're gonna get deported soon.
Speaker 2: So that's a big message. Lloyd.
Speaker 1: Does this have the feel of society weaving from guardrail to guardrail? As I've talked about many times through the years. At some point you can already hear it being said, why do we have such a presence on the border. We don't have a lot of illegal immigration. Both it and then I'll flood across the border and we will veer to the other guardrail.
Speaker 2: Don't come, don't come. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: From brightbart dot com.
Speaker 7: Vacationer loses both hands and turks and kekos trying to take a photo with a shark.
Speaker 1: He had both hands bitten off, both hands gone. Tried to take a photo with a shark. Not of a shark, but with a shark. What is the sound of no hands clapping? That is? That's not a good vacation. How's your vacation? Well, I lost both hands. That's Darwin rubbing his beard and thinking, I don't know if I want to kill him, but we gotta send a message here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, And finally, the Babylon Bee Democrats demand transparency from the man who literally posts everything he does on the internet.
Speaker 4: Right, right, And how about that they worked in getting back to sixty minutes from Sunday Night in their whole up with Censorship episode? How about that they worked Elon Muskin there somewhere like he benefited or something, and it's whatever, this is just it's out of hand, this whole focusing on and always have to mention they mentioned in this story the world's richest man, like that's some extra level of something.
Speaker 1: Like here's the third richest man. It wouldn't be a big deal, but he's the world's richest man. Well, and they made a line about kicking people out of work who are struggling to feed their families. I mean like he was some sort of Dickensian character. You know, I'm an Easter scrooge for closing on some you know, starving englishman. No, no, it's a giant, wasteful government that we're trying to rein in. Oh I remember the line.
Speaker 4: It was something like the world's richest man shutting down food to hungry people.
Speaker 2: But that's it the USA stas story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 4: All right, we got a lot more of this coming up. We are going to get into the censorship thing heavy. Jd Vance gave what a lot of people are calling a historic speech in Europe over the weekend, like Reagan level mister Gorbachev tear down this wall.
Speaker 1: Stuff, and the Europeans response to it proved he was absolutely right.
Speaker 2: We'll have that as well. They got their weird European underwear and of bind.
Speaker 1: If you missed a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Geddy on demand. Armstrong and Getty