Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio, Richard.
Speaker 2: Before the break, you were explaining to us sort of the process for this Star Team program that had a contract with Big Low Aerospace, which was the contractor for the DA So Move On would get eight hundred or so reports a month and then you whittle him down to fifty or so of the best that goes to the Star Team.
Speaker 3: Is that right, Yeah, that's exactly what they did. And again, those people were watching that database on a twenty four to seven and so when a case would come in, they'd verify it the best they could. Like an example of that would be one night that report came in and it was in the person said they were a Catholic priest, and so when we did the background check on it, the phone number came up in the middle of a big Catholic church complex. So we're like, okay, that, you know, that probably validates that he is who he says he is that kind of thing. And so they go through that validate all the information they could, and then we'd end up with about fifty really good cases that we'd work with, and we'd send investigators to to interview them, and then ultimately a final report and we'd go to bath and then once it got on their side of the mirror, then they would look at it and maybe go back out and interview the person again, or do medical tests or whatever they wanted to do.
Speaker 2: How many of those cases do you think you personally investigated? You went out into the field and dug into.
Speaker 3: I was on, I was on some I would we had basically what we did. We had fifty people that we designated as investigators, people that we trusted and wanted to work with, and I would send them out Sometimes I like, like there was a couple like, for example, there was a case up in New York where it affected a car, and Invescare went and looked at the case, and then I went back. Once I got everything together, I went back out and interviewed the guy second time myself. There's i'd say probably about twenty of those cases I personally was involved in in some respect, you know, where I actually talked to the people and the whole the whole idea with it was we had we had the money. We were getting fifty seven thousand dollars a month from that contract, and so you know, An example would be I was at the time, I was living in North Carolina. The case came in, it was in Texas and the case they contacted me at ten o'clock in the morning about the case, and at six o'clock that evening, I was in the guy's backyard. Oh man, So that's we could move fast.
Speaker 2: It makes all the difference in the world to have resources, to have the money to finance the trips, to have the people screening the calls, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, the people screened the calls. And then we had all the resources that we had an operations person that would basically make airline reservations, hotel reservations, that kind of thing, ship equipment to them, and it was very well oiled and we could move really fast, which is what you have to do if you want to get on something quick. You want to get there before it gets out in the media and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Some of these cases are pretty sensitive. But of the ones that you can talk about, hit me with, hit me with one that our audience would be bowled over by hearing about.
Speaker 3: Well, there was I know in the book that you guys wrote, The skin Walk of the Pentagon. You referenced. One of the cases referenced in there I actually worked on. The individual was basically he's at home and he hears the dog barking and he goes outside and there's a huge triangle shaped craft hovering over his backyard. And there was a lot to it. But what he did was he took one of those real bright spotlights and put it up on, you know, tried to like the craft up and when he did that, a real hot white beam came down and burned them. You know, we entered when we went to when I went to see him, he had like it looked like real bad sunburn and really interesting case. And you know what, I'd say, there was some pretty good physical evidence there because of the physiological you know, the the the burns on his skin and that kind of thing. And on New York, one of the one of the best cases I've ever worked on was an individual. He was a psychiatric doctor that worked in a you know, in a facility and he worked night turns. So he's it's midnight and he's on his way home and he's driving. It's it's up in Port Jarvis, New York, and it's there like kind of winding country road and as he comes over one of the hills, he sees a light that's kind of at high altitude and pretty far away, and you know, as he's driving along, it seems like the light's getting closer and closer, and he's really curious, so he pulls off the side of the road to watch this thing, to see what it is, and pretty soon, you know, it comes right over his car, like maybe one hundred and fift feet above his car, and it's rotating. And when that happens, everything in the car goes out. The headlights go out, the ashlights go out, the radio goes off, his cell phone goes dead, and he's basically sitting there in the dark and the thing's hovering over the car. And he said it sounded like a cat purring, which is pretty common in some of those encountercases. But what he did was, he said, at first he was curious, and they started getting really scared, and he I remember him telling me. He says, I wasn't sure if you get out of the car, should I run or what you know? And and by the way, the answer is always stay in the car. But he opened the door and when he looked up at it it disappeared, and you know, I said to him, well, did it fly away or did the lights go out? He goes, I don't know. I just stepped on and get what happened was when it disappeared, the car came back on. And he said, I just stepped on the gas and I went through every stop sign of red light and the way home. This is the big significant thing about that case was when we went to investigated, it had a huge, very strong magnetic field around it. Investigator told when he walked up till he put his hand out and like ten inches away from the car, you could feel the static cling like you get when you take a sweater out of a cleaner bag or something like that. And we did tests on it and it had a very strong magnetic field around the car. And the thing that I think was most interesting about the case was the guy told us that you know, I said, well, when it left, what happened? He said, everything came back on and I said, so, you mean the engine started. He said, no, the engine didn't start. It was just running again. And I was trying I might help me understand that. What do you mean? And he said, it was like if you were watching a movie and you push the pause button and then you push the play button again. And I said, you mean the motive that you know, you know, crank and then start. He said, no, it's just running again, which is really really interesting.
Speaker 2: So these things are real. There are physical consequences. They're not imaginary. People didn't dream them up. It's not an illusion. It's not a dream.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: These these things were real and in cases that you investigated, there are physical consequences both on people and on machinery and the environment.
Speaker 3: Absolutely yes. And you know, people will get their their physiological symptoms. People have various health problems, sickness, you know. One of the most common ones is people say it tastes. I had a taste that its tasted like my mouth was full of pennies. It had a real strong copper taste to it. You know, things like that, burn marks in various uh, you know, they're disoriented and nauseous and that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: So that is part of why you realize that it's a physical reality, that it has consequences, which is part of the reason you wrote this book for first responders right too, because the time may come in the careers of first responders, police fire when they come up upon a scene where some level of expertise would be needed.
Speaker 3: Well, I think part of the purpose in writing the book was because the people that in law enforcement are not trained about this. You know, I've worked in law enforcement, both on the state and the federal level, and you know, I went through the police Academy and all the government training and involved with when I was with Home Land Security, with I was on the Anti Terrorist Task Force. There isn't one word of any training ever about in any of that. Police officers are just simply not trained about it, as if it didn't exist. And what I'm what really prompted me to write the book was I was talking to the sheriff here where I live, who I know, and he was, you know, he's asking what I'm doing I call him to write books about He's like really interested in it, and you know, and he said, would you come and talk to my guys? And I just like to get him up to speed on this because now that it's in the public domain and it's real and people realize it's real, a lot of these sheriffs and police agencies there there people need to be trained and no one ever has been trained before, so when I wrote the book, there's a little bit about the history in the book and how it's all developed. And also, uh, there's a a more realistic scenario, like if if there is a crash or something is you know, something comes down like that, the there's the the reconnaissance people are going to be on it immediately. And so if the local police would be used to maintain a perimeter around something like that, So a crash, the reconun is going to get there and then they're gonna want to perimeter set up. They're going to put a story out, you know, that there's been some kind of a toxic spell or you know, something with the media to to keep people away from there. And then the local police would be typically involved in the you know, in maintaining a perimeter, and they a lot of times I would think that I'm pretty sure that the local police really might not know what's going on inside that perimeter because you're going to have a specialized team of recovery people are going to go in there and analyze the wreckage and do certain tests looking for radiological information and you know, electromagnetic fields, and so they're going to do a lot of tests on that and and and then secure it and then ultimately it's got to be packed up and transported out of there. And so so at least if the people that read my book would least understand what's going on with it that you know, and and also I put a chapter in there about what to do and not do if you ever encounter this kind of stuff, because as we know that there's certain there's there's certain hazards that that would affect a human and in close proximity to one of those things, so the things like you know, if there's a if there's a craft that's hovering, you don't want to walk underneath it because the electrogravitic fields that come out from from out that will burn you like it'd be like sticking your arm in a microwave oven and it'll do tissue damage. If you have something that's on if you have a craft that's on the ground and it's still powered up, it may there may be like an ultraviolet radiation that comes off the skin of the craft or the metallic surface, and it would burn you like a sunburn. And there's there's also some cases where you've got radiation and like the X ray spectrum that's strong enough to give you radiation sickness. So, you know, an officer needs to understand that if you get around something like that, you have to be careful and keep a distance from it to protect yourself. And not only that, like I said that in my book, I said, if you're in a squad car, the best thing to do is stay in the car because the metal in the car protects you from a lot of that. And then you know, also things like just if you get in close proximity where there's entities involved, you know, if you have a gun in your duty belt and your holster, you need to leave it there. Displaying a weapon would probably result in, you know, disasters if you did that, because remember, you're dealing with entities that have technology that's a thousand years ahead of ours, and so anything hostile towards them would probably be a big mistake.
Speaker 2: Let's say cops arrive at a scene there's a flying saucer sitting in a field. It would be overwhelmingly tempting to go out and touch it. But that's not a good idea either, is it.
Speaker 3: No, No, I think you'd want to keep your distance from it. And also because just what I said. You know, if you get close, you could get burned or radiation sickness from it. The the propulsion that's used in these things, they call it. It's electro gravitic, and it's very similar to microwave in terms of how it'll affects skin tissue, and you know, particularly underneath one you just you just have to be very you have to be really careful not to do that, you know. And also one of the things, I know this sounds a little quirky, but in my book I said that if you do come across the situation like where there's a crash or wreckage and there may be entities that are still alive in there, you have to be careful about your mindset. You know, if you approach something like that, you want to have in your mind thoughts of compassion and thinking I'm here to help and stuff like that, rather than you know, thinking that you're going to go to guns on somebody, if you know, I'm going to shoot the place up and and and that I think is really important too, And it's it's kind of a hard concept for some people maybe to accept, but clearly entities like that can telepathically sense what your intentions are and I think you want to project you know, an error compassion and you know, I'm here to help kind of thing.
Speaker 2: People who are not well versed to the subject, I think it's all imaginary and are unaware of that. There are some serious injuries that have been reported by people who come into proximity with these things. I'm thinking of a Betwaters, the American serviceman John Burrows, for example, he got he got dosed and eventually was was received medical benefits from the government because of his on duty injuries.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, exactly, and and and that that does happen. And in in in my in my first book, which was a book designed to teach people how to investigate, there were a lot of those kind of physiological symptoms that were listed in there, you know, and and it but it does a lot of it has do. The most common injury from a UFO encounter is an injury to the eyes, you know, the most common type of injury is eye injuries, where like they that you get you know, white hurts your eyes and you know that kind of thing. What else what other kinds the psychic effects are? You know, there's a big part of that where people are really traumatized and uh, you know, and depending on how the encounter unfolds, particularly you know, having having interviewed many abductees a lot of times that when they walk away from something like that, they do something to them so they can't remember it. So they'll be they'll be very agitated and concerned and upset, but they can't remember exactly what happened to them. So I'd say probably eye injuries, and then also psychic effects where someone is really traumatized or very you know, on a subconscious level, they've they've been really really you know, horribly upset.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The ass AT program, one of their focuses, as you know, was was on injuries, on the human effects, and it seems like many of the things that happen, if not most of the things, the injuries that happened in the proximity of UFOs were only because people are in the general area, not intentional. But there are some exceptions to that over the years. Did you investigate anything like that.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that, you know, working with the bass team, you know, one of the things that I think that that we that they would convey to me is that, yes, there have been people that were injured, but it wasn't by deliberate intention. It's like, you know, somebody walked under a hovering craft and got burned or you know, but it wasn't because they deliberately injured them. But there are you know, the case that you all had in your book where the being a white burned the guy was obviously you know when you put the that he had, put like a real bright you know, can't high powered camel power spotlight up on it. And when he did that, then there's a you know, basically return fire. This beam of light came down. Generally. That's another thing I put in my book for the police is don't point any kind of high intensity flashlights or spotlights at them because any every time, all the casework that I've done, every time somebody does that, it ends badly.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more