Speaker 1: Kubbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the air everywhere you have stumbled on. Well that's not true. Nobody stumbles onto a podcast. You have discovered and downloaded and are now listening to The Fifth Hour with Ben Mahler and Danny G. Available wherever you get your podcast. The Great Danny G Radio hanging out with me all weekend long and you as we schmooze around here, and we thank you for subscribing and listening. I understand the Omar Viscull interview from last week did pretty well. People seem to enjoy hearing from the old Cleveland Indian short stuff from back in the day. As we continue our mission to get as a big and eclectic group of random baseball players, we've had as I mentioned, I think it was last Saturday we had Tommy John, not the Operation, the human being, Lenny Dykstra. We've now had Omarvis Scale, just different generations of I think we've covered this. Tommy John played in the sixties and the seventies, and then Lenny Dykstra into the eighties and the nineties, and then Omarvis scale from the nineties through the first decade of the two thousands. The oats.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what I loved about hearing him too, was he on a like a headset microphone booming through the.
Speaker 1: Speakers, loud and proud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 1: And you always worry about that, right because you're like, oh, man, the only thing we have is audio. We don't have picktures here. We got to get good audio right as you don't know. And we've had people on that you've had to crank up and edit and their voice up so you can actually hear them.
Speaker 4: Nice job, omar Man made my post production job a little easier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I hope believe we'll have some other random baseball players on down the line. But on this podcast, we've got Irving Berlin. Bags of ice. There she blows backscratcher and if we have time, we'll do pop gos to the culture. If not, that will be bumped till tomorrow. It's a lot of content, all right. So this being Saturday, The Life of Malor and Danny g and I am still in the injury tent. Danny, I have an update. I talked about this on the podcast recently that I stabbed myself with a katana, which is a Samurai sword, and I am still covering from said stab wound. And so I had a mellow weekend. The highlight I got to the beach and all that, but I couldn't do anything. I could go in the water, I could up my feet in the water because I can't get sand on the thing. So it was pin of the ass. But I did have a power lunch. Now, I don't do power lunches, Danny. I do it late night shows, you know, and when you do the overnight show, you don't normally get up early to go even lunch is like yeah, and I don't eat that much and it's a big thing. So but I did a power lunch. A friend of mine, I've talked about him in the past on the show, that he works for the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Pirates who just played the Dodgers not that long ago, a couple of weeks ago. They were right back in the LA area playing the Angels, and so my friend Robbie was in town. Robbie in Spokowski is his name. He is the Yinsers in game reporter. So we watch a Pirates game you live in Pittsburgh or get access to Pirates baseball. He's the guy that does the pregame interview, the in game you know, goofy stuff with fans, that kind of.
Speaker 3: Stuff, and their version of David Yeah.
Speaker 1: Kind of well you know Tvassa does that on TV too, So yeah, So the Pirates were in town playing the Angels, and I had an Irving Berlin special because the legendary musician before my time, Irving Berlin, by the way, putting on the rits. So I went out to lunch. Pirates had an off day. They flew in after a day game. I think they were playing Cleveland and they flew in. They had a day off in so cal So Robbie's like, why why don't you know go out to lunch And I was like, yeah, I shure, no problem, I'll pick you up from the hotel. He said, sure, that'd be great. And the Pirates, I can't say it. They're not there anymore. They went back to Pittsburgh or whatever. So and they asked you what the San Diego after they were in Anaheim, but they stayed at the Ritz Carlton, that Riz Carlton in Dana Point, Yeah, which is halfway to San Diego from La Dana Point. And they were doing their thing and all that, And so I went to pick up Robbie at the Rich Carlton. I had actually been there one other time, Danny, I snuck into the NFL Owners meetings and that was that was the famous story years ago, and so not great security at the NFL Owners meetings about I don't remember year that was. It was probably about fifteen years ago. I saw back there at just stunning. And I can confirm Danny that the Pittsburgh Pirates traveling party is living their best life. And Robbie told me they don't normally stay at that hotel, but it was a family trip, so they brought the wives, the girlfriends, the kids were able to travel, some of them with the team. And so this hotel is beautifulhich is right on the Pacific, the Mighty Pacific, right behind hotel golf courses down there. It's just amazing, and I picked Robby up. We had a power lunch at a very expensive Mexican restaurant with a bunch of people that looked famous, but I don't know who famous people are, Danny. So there was this one guy in particular who was a little older than us, but he was covered in he had like an arm tattoos. He looked like a rock and roll guy. And even Robbie's like, I think that guy's are I think I recognize him, but I'm not sure who he is either, So we're not sure who it is, but we and this guy, he just kind of oozed that arrogant, confident music success.
Speaker 4: Probably like a famous guitarist from an eighties rock band.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like he had his kids there and they were hanging out and his trophy girlfriend was with him doing their thing and all that. But it was it was great to see Robbie. It was very nice. I'm glad he reached out to me. He's a fan of the show. I actually met Robbie through this show and we were trading war stories, which you know, I love that day. I can't get enough of that. Every once in a while, I get one of these things, and I love hearing the stories and I like to share some of the stories I've had in my career in the business. And Robbie has worked all over the place. He worked for the Phoenix Coyotes there were then I think the Arizona Coyotes back in the day. And he also has done stuff in Minnesota with the Twins and the Timberwolves, and now for many years he's been with the Pittsburgh Pirates and so life in that television world. And he also is interested in getting a radio He's actually done some stuff. I talked about this as well. But Robbie we talked about the radio business and he wants to do a talk radio show and he likes the way that I do the show. So we were talking about that and different different techniques that we do a lot of it's preparing. That's mostly what it is. Preparation is the key. So that was my power lunch, which was kind of cool. It was kind of cool and it was fun, and so it's it's.
Speaker 3: How much where you're inas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were pressing. I just got the takeos because I'm a child, So I ordered the taketos off the appetizer menu. But yeah, the actual real meals at this Mexican restaurant, which was literally on the Pacific Ocean. Like you look out you see the waves of the ocean. Insanely expensive and I just drank water, so I did not have any.
Speaker 4: You know, I've been to that spot a couple of times, right there in Dana Point. It's always for a major event like my girl's birthday, obviously, because the night there at the Ritz as expensive as you can imagine. Last year for her birthday, I saved up a little bit of money, booked a night there. I lucked out big time. So we're celebrating her birthday. We turn the lights out, go to bed after some you know, Bible study, Dan, we get woken up. The people in the room next to us are having a full on karaoke party.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna say something else. I thought orgy, but I did not have karaoke on my Bingo card for that.
Speaker 3: But okay, oh man, Ben.
Speaker 4: They were singing like I heard a dire straight song money for Nothing in your Chicks for Free, And this guy was screaming the song at the top of his lungs, So my girl calls the front desk. They're not used to things like this at the RITZ, so they are falling all over themselves apologizing. They're like, we'll take care of it. We'll take care of it. This party went on for a good hour. Okay, it sounded like a great party too. We kind of wished we were there.
Speaker 1: A bunch of hookers and cocaine.
Speaker 3: But by the time it was all said and done, they wound up apologizing by putting a whole bunch of points onto our card. Oh nice enough to wear. We use those points for our honeymoon when we got marri.
Speaker 1: Oh that's sweet.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well that exact daing a point hotel you're talking about is the reason I'm married right now.
Speaker 3: Screw them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's nice, outstanding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I love them.
Speaker 1: You you actually triggered a thought in my head here from hotel experiences and and then combining with the rock and roll guy. I remember the video I think we talked about on the show of it was a very famous musician. I don't know if it was Eddie Van Halen or David Lee Roth, one of those type of guys that was walking in a in a hotel and it was in I think it was in Vegas and they heard it was they were filming a reality show.
Speaker 3: Oh Lee Roth, David Lee Roth.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know what, I do you remember that or they they were they were playing the one of his songs and some I thought it would kind of cool to knock on the door and the person as there had no fucking idea who he was. You know.
Speaker 3: It was just an embarrassing, awkward moment.
Speaker 1: But wonderful at the same time. Yeh, but but wonderful at the same time, just so good. And I don't know how long ago that was, but I just google it. Just David, I.
Speaker 3: Had no good memory by you. That was David Lee Roth, the original lead singer to Van Halen.
Speaker 1: There you go, and he probably needed bags of ice when he got done, right. He just needed the bags of ice.
Speaker 4: Right there for his knees, probably because the way he used to bounce up and down all over the concert stage. Famous for his showmanship. I have some dark circles around my eyes. I normally wear sunglasses a lot because when I take them off, I resemble a raccoon because of my sleeping pattern or my lack of sleeping pattern. But I'm gonna look extra horrible on this Saturday because last night, thousands of people in my neighborhood lost their power. At twelve thirty pm. We woke up because the AC shut off, All the powers shut off, and it's that feeling of is this just our place?
Speaker 3: So what do you do? You have to walk outside? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, first move.
Speaker 4: So I walk out and I see my neighbors all doing the same thing too, doing that neighborhood check, like, oh shit, is this our power?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Everybody.
Speaker 4: So I'm out there, I see everybody walking around in their pj's. It's the whole neighborhood. Everybody's dark. And it was still ninety two degrees outside. We've had a heat wave here in southern California. And when it's ninety two and your AC cuts off, your place turns into it What were those little ovens when we were kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I don't remember the name of them, but yeah, a little small Yeah, it turns.
Speaker 3: Into one of those easy bit easy bake ovens.
Speaker 1: Bake there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So told my wife, I'm like, well, I'm gonna have to open the slider here because even though it's hot outside, we need some sort of air circulating.
Speaker 3: And where do you stand on this?
Speaker 4: She told me that I was letting all the cool air escape.
Speaker 1: Well, had it already gotten hot or was it still kind of cool? If it was still kind of cool, I got a side with the was was your bride there? Was? She also like, was she hot? Also? Because like like women seem to not get as like I'm always warm too, Like I always feel like it's too hot, But I think women generally takes them a little while before they get to that point.
Speaker 4: And normally with her, you are correct. But because she's got a little oven baking of her.
Speaker 1: Own, Oh that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she needs to have a fan on her right now at all times. I was just trying to think ahead. I'm like, well, let me at least get a little bit of air circulating in here. But she disagreed, to the point where she got up, grabbed her pillows, and walked downstairs.
Speaker 1: Flats. Oh, she's so upset with you. She left.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, man, I'm like, I'm not going to be able to sleep and wake up for the podcast. What the hell am I gonna do? How am I going to go back to sleep. I'm thinking, hopefully this is just like a twenty minute thing. Thirty minutes, the power will come back on in a half hour and AC will pop back on. Nope, go to the freezer, grab some zip block bags, and here's my move. I'm like, well, let me throw an ice in three ziplock bags. And then I wandered back upstairs and I strategically placed one on the top of my head, one on my chest, and then like one on my like towards my knees. So let me see if I can fall asleep. Yeah, it wound up working, not right away. I do fall asleep, but then I woke up ben in a frozen state. Because I wake up like an hour later and the bag of ice, I guess you know, from the ice melting, It slid down and I woke up with frozen balls.
Speaker 1: Oh no, icy nuts.
Speaker 4: Ice ice baby yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So oh boy.
Speaker 5: Now I'm like, what the man, I'm still but you didn't You didn't wake up initially when that happened, right, That didn't Wait, it had been there for a little while before you realize the problem is that.
Speaker 3: Defrost a little bit tm. I oh boy, but it's that situation where you have the next wet and I don't know about you, but I can't sleep when you get that. It's the worst feeling ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bad, and I deal with that. This time of the year is the worst time to do the overnight show because even when I have air conditioning, it's so hot, it doesn't by middle of the day and I normally sleep and I get up at like two o'clock, so I'm sleeping from like the middle of the hot it's really hot. It's not the hottest part of the day, but it starts getting really toasty around noon, and then it keeps getting hotter and hotter as the afternoon goes on. And as you know from doing the overnight shift, and even though I have blackout curtains and an air conditioner and all that stuff, it's still once it gets to a certain point of heat, I get up. I can't stay in bed because I get too hot. I'm like, I got to get out of here because of the sweat.
Speaker 3: And you said blackout.
Speaker 4: That's what it turned out to be, because the power did not cut back on until three thirty am.
Speaker 1: Well, I dealt with a Wi Fi situation. In fact, I had to go in an extra night to the Mothership because I woke up to get ready for the show. And I go on the internet and everyone that's what we do. They live on the internet, going on there, going through different websites, and the Wi Fi is down. So I'm like, gosh, oh crap, you know, everything's tied to the Wi Fi. That's a sobering thought that the WiFi is not working. And so I go on this app and they say, well, the WiFi is going to be down for a few hours, but don't worry, it'll be back. Estimated time of return of Wi Fi five o'clock. So I'm like, you know what, I'll use my hotspot on my phone. I'll be fine. I'll use that and I use my brain. Okay, fine, So I've used the hotspot. It works, Okay, it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 1: And then at five o'clock I go to use the Wi Fi, turn the Wi Fi on and nothing, you know, not not working. So I'm like, oh man, So I go back to the app. I go on the app. The app's like, well nine o'clock, Well, nine o'clock's kind of cutting clothes, right, because nine o'clock is a couple hours before showtime, and Wi Fi is tied into the broadcast equipment that I use to do the show, and so if I don't have the Wi Fi, I can't do the show from the home studio. So it's all tied together. So I'm like, all right, but I'll wait. I'll wait till nine o'clock. Maybe it'll be back. So we get to nine o'clock, they send a message out we are still efforting to try to get your service back. Sometime overnight we'll get it back. And I'm like, oh boy, so I took off. I skid that I ski That.
Speaker 3: Might as well have been titled screw you, Bill Miller.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's a total shit show, total total poop fest there and so so dependent on this. Although there are some guys I will not name the guilty, but I have heard there are some some of the people that work at our company. There are certain apps that you can now get on your phone where you can broadcast from your phone as a backup. I got to at one of these, and I'm gonna talk I know one of the people that has them, because Iowa Sam told me about it, So I'm gonna I'm gonna try to get one of these apps, Danny as a backup just in case that happens again, because I'm very paranoid that that's gonna happen, and so I want to make sure I have that just in case. And it's not that expensive.
Speaker 4: And certain forty nine ers fan in the Bay area who has that?
Speaker 1: Is that right? Is that right? Interesting? Yeah? So I want to get my hands hands on that. So well, maybe you know what it is. I mean, you can text it Iowa. Sam gave me the name. He said, there's two different things. One of them kind of doesn't sound that good, the other one does. So I want the one that sounds better. That's what I Obviously, I want the one that sounds better.
Speaker 3: Because it's all about it's not a bad backup plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is it hard to set up?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Is it a pain to set up?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I do know that a couple of the times he used it, it didn't sound amazing. It passed, it was just passable, but it didn't sound like it should. So the high standards you have with your live radio show, I don't know if it would cut it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: This is what's known as inside radio. Danny what we're doing right now is inside radio.
Speaker 3: Oh but our listeners love when we pull the curtains back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. So there's an app you can get on your phone which is used by broadcasters in television and radio. It's a remote app and you can download that, and then there's a way you can use I guess you'd hook up a microphone to it. Is that right, it's part of the deal. And then and how how expensive is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know that. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, obviously it works off a bluetooth because there's no way to plug anything into iPhones anymore these days.
Speaker 1: I know there's only that one that one connected.
Speaker 4: And then what happened when they remember when they first took the headphone jack away from our iPhone? Were freaked out, like, holy shit, what are we gonna do without the headphone jack?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was not a pleasant situation. But it's been okay. Everything's been fine. We've adapted to the alien technology.
Speaker 3: Non human biologics.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly exactly, we have there, she blues. So we have an update, Danny. This is a podcast exclusive. Nobody else has this content, and here it is now. If you've listened over the last couple of months. You know that I've mentioned both on the regular overnight show which is on all night long, and this podcast, which is on all weekend long, that the obsession I have with our overnight security officer. I've sent you the photos, some of the photos.
Speaker 3: Danny, you've seen the photos. Well, yeah, the snorer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this guy has been song logs when I've wandered through the courtyard at the iHeart Slash Premiere Networks building in beautiful Sherman Oaks, California, just down the hill from Bell There. So earlier this week I showed up my regular time. I went to a Dodger Blue Jay game and I showed up there afterwards. And my friend James, who used to be the overnight security guard. I love James, wonderful guy, would give you the shirt off his back, like that kind of guy, and he works his ass off, gets paid shit money, but has the greatest attitude.
Speaker 3: I love the guy.
Speaker 1: And so we've known each other for years because he's been at the building for a long time and he works at the earlier shift. He works the swing shift, not the overnight shift. And this is the guy that wrote children's books. He's like cartoon children's books. Roots writes the doodles for children. But so I he saw me. We caught up. We were catching up on things. He told me that some very wealthy woman who does some of the workout there's a gym at the building, and he said he he met the woman and she they started talking in I guess she lives up in the hills there where all the rich people live. And one thing led to another, and then she said she wanted him to write a book for her daughter and some of the family friends like cousins, family friends, they know that. So he said, sure, no proplem. So he's telling me the whole story. He's offered to write this children's book. The rate was four hundred dollars for he figured in his head ten pages, like a small little book. Ten pages, okay. He then tells me that this woman kept calling him and saying, well, I'd like a page for this person and that person. He said, as of a couple of days ago, he was at forty pages, which is a lot of work for four hundred dollars if you're doodling cartoons. And I said, well, why don't you just tell her you need more money? He says. No. He said, I gave her my word, and my word is my bond, you know that whole app And I was like, well, that's that's kind of cool, but I'd ask for more money. She's obviously she's got the dough. But anyway, the conversation pivoted, and it pivoted to there she blows. So is it true that our favorite beached whale overnight security guard sawing logs in the middle of the night has been given the pink slip? Is it also true that I had nothing to do with said security guard being excommunicated from the overnight shift.
Speaker 3: No, that part can't be true.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought Danny that he was just on vacation or had some time off. But according to the streets, I did not, of course, hear this from James, because James would never talk about company policy. But the streets are talking and they claim that this cat was caught multiple times shockingly snoozing on the job. And one of my securities, one of my security friends there, a different person, told me that there are hidden cameras all over the building and they had videos of this guy sleeping for hours. This guy was sleeping, so then they called him on it, and then he tried to challenge the people above him to like a fight. He got into a verbal altercation which could have turned physical, and they said, well, we've got all the evidence. We were paying you and you were sleeping on the job. And then I heard from somebody else that there are ways you can do it. There's a certain area of the building, there are no cameras. But this guy, I guess, was not sharp enough to figure it out. So it only took six months, Danny six months, and they finally figured out that this guy was not the guy, so he was given the coal miners holiday there.
Speaker 4: Do you have any good stories about radio jocks falling asleep during the graveyard shift?
Speaker 1: You have had? I will of course protect the names of the guilty, but we did famously have I was doing the weekend overnight show and one of the update guys that was only there on the weekends, who's gone on and become a pretty successful blogger in that in that domain. This guy fell asleep at the top of the hour news update and we played the music the board. I played the music. He's supposed to start talking silence. I happened to be standing in the room at the old studio. I looked over and I don't think you were the one day ianway, this is before you that time. That was before your time. So I look over and he's on the mic with his headphones on and the mic is on and he's sleeping. So we we Then I go in. I walked a short walk. I go in there and I kind of like I hit the table. He wakes up and immediately starts talking like he's on the I realized what. I don't know what, he just like snapped into it. It was it was crazy.
Speaker 3: Was it a train wreck?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Because how do you time that out when you don't even know where you're at?
Speaker 3: In the update?
Speaker 1: It was not Marconi Award winning Uh, it would not be something you'd put on on a sizzle reel. You would not, you would not use that at all. But he I give him credit. He nuzzled up against the microphone and he attempted to complete the mission. But yeah, that was that was nuts that you just like literally fall asleep right there. We've had There's one former NFL coach that I will not name either because we may have him on the podcast at some point, but he also fell asleep. Well only when he talks, we we fall asleep. I think that's that's how that works, Danny. But yeah, so that was the fun, the sleep story. We have a little time. I think we'll push back pop goes the culture, but we should get to backscratcher because we did not have any last week. Very embarrassing, very embarrassing.
Speaker 4: So this is where you'se embarrassing. There's podcasts that don't get any ever at all. No, I know, we just we're just kind of spoiled a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so all we wants a couple of week in one, two, three, four, a couple of week you know, that's a handful. So you scratch our back, we'll scratch your back. And so it's a weekly reminder that the corporate powers that be love to read reviews. They look at the Apple podcast page and say how many reviews and are they positive? Are they negative? And all that, and it goes a long way to keep the podcast going that of course, and advertisers keep the podcast going. So that's the backdrop on this. So this week, Danny, and it is all in description how you can be part of the Apple podcast page and help us out. But this week did we get zero one or two.
Speaker 3: Let's say we got too two.
Speaker 1: You're being optimistic. Her two reviews Okay, the answer is survey says two.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 1: Write the peace sign. You got it right there. Good job. So thanks to Bill's Mafia. He wrote in, says love the show, listen every week, keep up the great work. Thank you for that. And Sarah wrote in from Columbus, Ohio, the capital of the Buckeye State, and said best podcast out there, Danny from Sarah and Columbus.
Speaker 3: So nice. She's got good taste.
Speaker 1: Rob, Yeah, so cool, both these nice short brevity is the key, and so we thank you for listening. Thank you, Sarah, Thank you Bill's Mafia. Appreciate that. And if you would like to have us read your comment on the air on a future podcast, you can certainly be part of this. And it's all available in the description box on this podcast. You've laid it all out, Danny. It's very simple. You can follow along and have a fine time.
Speaker 4: Or bad taste. But she's a good person. So thank you to Sarah. And then what was the gentleman's name?
Speaker 1: He just he did not give his name. He said Bill's Mafia. That was his handle on there.
Speaker 3: Bill's ma.
Speaker 4: I wonder if the Bills are going to be able to sign Dalvin Cook. Yeah, I would love to see him run the ball there in Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Well, not the Patriots or the Dolphins, they wouldn't want to see that. Probably the Jets. But yeah, we'll get out on that. We will have pop goes to the Culture and the mail Bag that will be on the Sunday podcast. That will be tomorrow, unless you're listening to this on Sunday, and then that would be yesterday or I guess that day.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: See people, we think everyone just listens to the day the podcast comes out, but not necessarily true. Right, People will listen whenever they want to listen. That's a great think about a podcast, listen whenever you want. So anyway, Saturday, Danny, anything going on. I'll be hanging out with some family later today. That's the plan. Anyway, tentative plans. We'll see if that actually happens. What do you have going on?
Speaker 4: Actually have movie tickets and praying that the water doesn't break as we're eating popcorn watching Oppenheimer.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's a long movie, Danny.
Speaker 3: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: It is that's a three hour tourp okay.
Speaker 4: Come on, break that water, Oppenheimer, A nuke goes off and a the placenta goes off.
Speaker 1: I would make for a good story, though, it's all about the story. Day you were born. You started coming out of the womb there and we were eating buttered popcorn and M and ms and peanut butter cups. And it was at the hour and ten minute mark of the three hour move dawn. All right, we'll get out. Thank you for listening and downloading, and we will catch you next time.
Speaker 3: Later, skater got a murder. I gotta go.