Speaker 1: The volume NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Score and touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Make your pick. Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves, that's Code Money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven.
Speaker 1: Or visit CCPG dot org.
Speaker 2: Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: We add an addition under umbrella, we're going to produce and distribute Humble Batties. And a lot of speculation is going on to tail Ocho about this situation. I didn't know I was supposed to tell we running a business here, and no, I did not tell Oho. I didn't feel I didn't feel I needed to tell Ocho running a business, and when you run a business, you do what's in the best interest of the business, Oyo.
Speaker 3: Not not really in the best interest in the business. We're we're a partnership, you and I. We start, we started Nightcap.
Speaker 1: If we are we did. Yeah, if we are.
Speaker 3: Partners anything that has to do with something that was a part of my life, which is including her, and she leaves my life, that means she's no longer a part of what I have going on, that's including Nightcap. So just because you and I from a relationship, from a football relationship to a business relationship, if she decides to leave me in my life, that means she's gone.
Speaker 1: So you my dog.
Speaker 3: So that means I.
Speaker 1: Did say that. What I remember saying that.
Speaker 3: So you're not even standing on business about what you said and how you live based on your whole your your morals and the way you operate.
Speaker 1: You're right, I lied a little bit, Oh Jo, this business we're trying to make I'm trying to make money. Don't you want to make money? Yeah? I want to make money.
Speaker 3: But listen, all money ain't good money. All money and good money. You that's that's something that you didn't have to do. As a matter of fact, if you were going to do something like that, something like that, you know how I felt about the situation already.
Speaker 1: She left, right, she left Okay, So if she decided.
Speaker 3: To leave me to sign her and not even running by me and let me know something, give me your heads up, give me give me some type of warning, let me know. Hey, listen, I'm thinking about.
Speaker 1: O Joe, I signed Railing Side Railing her girls to a contract. I'm letting you know.
Speaker 3: He here you go with the bullshit.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, I just hold on. No no, no, no no. You told me when you leave you done. That's one less expense. So I figured I was like, well, oh Joe, don't really care, so let me go ahead and make this happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying, how you got to understand. You got to understand where I'm coming from. It's it's about It's about principle. You know, you supposed to be my dog. I mean, if you my dog, no, you gotta play that different. You got you gotta play that different.
Speaker 1: So, all things being equal, how should I have played this out?
Speaker 3: Boom hit my line?
Speaker 4: Ring, ring, ring ring.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh Joe, check this out. You remember back in Atlanta, Rail and I had a conversation. She had a podcast and she was wondering if I would be interesting in having my company produce it and distribute the podcast. She said, she talked to you. She said it was okay. I said, sure, Rail, let's talk less, reconvene. Uh you and I asked to jump on a call on Monday, which we did and we hash we discussed it, and we finally got everything. You know, we got them what they needed. We're gonna produce the show, We're gonna distribute the show, and uh, you know they're gonna do it to cut you a couple of times a week. Instead of the one time a week, they're gonna go twice a week. And she was really excited about this. She said, you were excited about this. Now once once we start down in agreement, I got to be a man of my work. I said, yes, we're going to do this.
Speaker 3: Time out, time out, time out. When you guys had that talk, when I was excited about the opportunity for to join under the umbrella media, you know, doing a thing listening, I was happy for her. But once she decides to leave me. When she decides to leave me, she leaves us, she leaves anything that has to do with Nightcap.
Speaker 1: Huh, she left you. She was still with she had media.
Speaker 3: So see you see I'm talking about principal alone. If she leave me, then you should be like, listen, I can't work with you, mother.
Speaker 1: There's so many already give another money? Oh you did? Yeah, how much was it this?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I would give. Whatever that advance was, I give it back to you. But I just thought, I really don't think that's a good luck because now you know we if we're in the rough patch right now, right and.
Speaker 1: Huh we oh you and her? I thought you talking about you and I would have run were good? We're good? Were good.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I was in front of you, we would have had a tussle today. Though we would have had a tussle.
Speaker 1: All. First of all, I will be here at you because you already over fifty two hundred dollars and you try to take more money up my pocket with RAYO.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, the fact you definitely ain't getting no money now. You're definitely gonna have to get the flood that you ain't run that by me. You ain't running by.
Speaker 1: Me, Okay, So you said I gotta take it in blood. That's the only way you gonna get it. Don't mind if I do. I don't mind if you so stop trolling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, make sure y'all gonna subscribe to Humble Baddy's podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Shay Shade me your un and we love y'all. Thank y'all for the support. And he is our number one supporter. He was the first one to subscribe to Humble Baddies. Hey, but listen, listen, listen, people in the chat. I was trolling a little bit earlier today. Now listen, this is all business. I understand business. It's all about putting your people on, you know, allow them to, allow them to to flourish and whatever endeavors that they have. I was a supporter of this, but this is not change things. This does not change things that at home, the foundation, the forefront still need some work, you know, it still needs some work.
Speaker 1: But I am you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But but anyway, I'm happy her colleagues. I'm excited for their show. I'm going to be producing and doing the editing and other than.
Speaker 1: That, that's what we're not going to allow to do. Now, you welcome, you welcome to join in and be a you a little guest bottle of that right right. We are not gonna let you edit, You're not gonna let you produce because I'm here to be a supporter.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be a supporter, you know. And if at any point she wants to, you know, reconvene and and uh and reconcile our differences and you know, I sit down and there we'll we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: But that's great. I mean, you have been Reel's biggest supporter because you brought it to us that Real wanted to be a part of Shays Media. And when she mentioned it in Atlanta, I was like, let's reconvene on Monday. We actually had this conversation. You mentioned it to me. Real had you know, she had a doing her thing and she wanted to put it on somebody that have the infrastructure that can make the thing be what she believes it can be with her and her partners. And I said, okay, let's talk to Real. Ral had a conversation with me. I said, well, let's talk You and I and I as should get on the phone on Monday and we'll have a conversation and if we can see if this is something that could work. But this is a lot of work. I mean, this is not something that you do if you really wanted to be successful, when you found out, Oh Joe, this takes a lot of work if you wanted to be successful. Now, if you want to do something that a hobby and says, Okay, I got a little mike, got a camera, and I want to do something twenty thirty minutes a day, that's fine. But if you really want this thing to be successful and to want it to grow, you have to devote a certain amount of time to it. And uh and knowing real her background, how she turned a real estate thing into a big deal. She has her show on Netflix that's coming out I think in a week or two, Ojo. So I know she's going to work to make it, make it possible. But what I but the thing is, but you see, o Joe, what you get an opportunity to see? You get opportunity to see how people want to tell you apart real quick, don't. Oh yeah, you see how they jump you see how they jumped on there so far and so quick to trying to rip you in our part. So now you see everybody tell me, oh I love not capt know they don't know, they don't. And hey guys all y'all that got that thing. Oh, there might be trouble brewing in Nightcap and Unkie Ocho. We appreciate that that pub because there are certain guys out there could y'all spend a lot of time talking about Shannon Sharp, talking about what Shannon doing on your fan what he's doing here, what o Cho's doing. We really appreciate that. Now, how y'all looking, and y'all look it right now.
Speaker 3: It's all love. It's all love. It's all love for all our competitors out there. You know how I feel about y'all. Still love you anyway. There's a big plate, and there's enough for all of us.
Speaker 1: See, there's enough. Have seed. You know, you need to understand that.
Speaker 3: And something about before Nightcap, Before Nightcap, before it was ever came about, Shannon Sharp was a friend of mine. Shannon Sharp will always be a friend of mine, you know, Busness, I would never allow Benning some money to get in the way of that. Never, I've never been wanting to fall out about stuff like that. There was an opportunity that presented itself. Obviously, missus and I, you know, we were going were going through some rough time right now, you know, you know, but when it comes to bitiness, when it comes to continue to elevate her in her career, what she has going on. I'm all for it, even though we might not be seeing eye to eye right now.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm off before Shan before I got here, and and Shape Shape Media Club, Shape Shape Nightcap took off. How many of those people that had podcasts mentioned Shell and Shark before this ain't took off with you and I o Cho? How many of the things. How many people mentioned o Cho and Shannon Shark. It seems to me that the only content that they can create itself made is you and I. Yes, you and I have a disagreement by you coming late, you and not disagreement about the players or something you disagree. I disagree a question. Can I say something real?
Speaker 3: And it's FORGI, it's fulfilling the chat people in the chat, and this is for you and and our team, you know collectively. I'm never late. Actually, you.
Speaker 1: Just starting to damn Urran. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: I ain't never late, you.
Speaker 1: Know, you just started you God, damn Ran. We kind of have a floating time. We kind of like want to start between these times, but sometimes o Cho float past that. Yeah, but this is a great opportunity for real, Uh, there's gonna be more. That's gonna be more, uh people that's gonna join Shay Shape Media. We got meetings with a lot of other people coming down the line. So in the near future we're gonna add probably one too, maybe even three. By June, we'll have three more up under the umbrella that we'll produce, uh, we'll distribute and go ahead on Trump. I have one more thing. Now.
Speaker 3: I understand this is business, right, you know, And I'm all for business, and I'm all for making money, you know, And sometimes they see all all money and good money the hell it is in this economy, Well, if I can get it, is it anything? Is there anything we can structure in her contract where I can get certain percentage based on the finders me?
Speaker 1: Because if that's me what railed you to give you out of her out of their cut, that's between you and Rail. No, No, we're what we're gonna do, Rails, go get her checked every month. That's all I got for you. That's between you and Rail. I ain't got nothing to do with that, Jenny A bro I knew Watroller and the chatted shady quick to turn. Congrats Honnie Rail, of course, But our I'll text, I say, see, I say, now, a lot of those people, Oh I love hunkin Ojo, but quick, but that were quick to trying to drive that wedge in between unking o'joe. You see and you see that, but see, sometimes you need to see it for yourself because and that's why, that's why I tell people everybody that jump into my oh I'm happy, I'm excited. No they not. They really not. And I and sometimes you have to see it for yourself. And I'm glad we got an opportunity to see, yam do we got people that's very excited for us, that truck cheer us on and sincerely and genuinely happy. Absolutely, But there's a lot that pretend they're half being excited and all the while or I show hope they break up. I show hope they break up because we got something go because here's the thing, oh Joe, A lot of people that do what we do, they know what they do, and they see what we do and they know what we do, so they don't. Definitely they don't.
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of people you know, my my my supporters, my followers, uh, they were they were they were saying some some mean things. You know, so they apologize the all for patrolling the day, but.
Speaker 1: But sometimes you need to see, Oh Joe, you got to see who really in your corner. It's like when you tell somebody no, and it's okay, I understand, bro, you done been so good to me so many times, don't Yoe. Hey, I ain't got no problem with you saying no. But it's when they say no, like, well, damn, bro, you got that money like that, you can't break you more off forgive you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, but listen, I'm again I'm happy for her, uh and all that she has going on obviously, you know with her real real estate company, you know, Netflix stuff she has going on with Netflix, you know, show coming out very twenty seconds and obviously the podcast under our umbrella, and and this is this is what it's all about, you know, you know, having someone on your side that you can continue to help elevate in whatever it is they have going on. It's it's a beauty. It's a beautiful feeling, even even though you know, now what is not a joke is that things aren't where they should be between us. I could just be honest with you and in Chad I could be I could be honest with y'all too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, continue to work.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's it's rocky. It's rocky. So the fact that I can, I can compartmentalize and separate, you know, the business side of things, and and and work on the pleasure side later later on, down, later on down the line, you know whatever on the side to be the moderator and then be all therapist. But other than.
Speaker 1: That, h oh joe ed readers headed to high school. He was announced as the new ed See Chambly High School, h right down the road from the crib Chambly. Uh, you know, it was.
Speaker 3: All in my all in my arms. Whoa, whoa got a look too comfortable.
Speaker 1: But okay, come on, uh you see herr Reid uh if the new o c Chambly Chambly High School and uh okay, okay, Georgia. It's a little suburban. Hey. You remember one time he was.
Speaker 3: Then when he when he got to the establishment, you know, uh, it wasn't it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Fit to his liking.
Speaker 3: And and normally you have though, you have a talk with with the powers that be at the institution, you know, but he, you know, he he he took it the wrong way and and kind of put it put it on the airways and and they didn't they didn't like that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm happy for Ed. I'm happy for Ed. And it's a great opportunity for for that school. And they got a good one. Boy, they got him a good one.
Speaker 1: They do. I wish you could have got that job away. Thing could have worked out better for him at at the Yeah, I do. Yeah, it's been really nice. You see Eddie George Tennessee State coach prime was at at Jackson. Now he's see you. Uh d Jack DeShawn Jackson is at uh Delaware State. Yeah yeah, uh Mike Mike Vick is at Norfolk.
Speaker 3: So I'm well, shoot, since all these players getting coaching jobs on what you want to put you you want to put your.
Speaker 1: Hand in that, I don't you just totally. They don't make no money.
Speaker 3: I mean the kind of kind of money I mean, not like we MA.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I don't have You probably could do it, but I don't have the patience.
Speaker 3: I know me, man, listen, you you mess around and put me in the atmosphere like that where my body is still willing and able I'm still in shape. I'm gonna be in the way because I'm gonna have a I'm gonna be out that suited up and hold in that whole uniform cleasing all.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I want no part of coaching. I'm smart enough, you know. Yeah, Hines Warden at Arizona State. I think Hines ward is gonna be a coach. You receive a coach. I think, okay, yeah, uh. I mean there are a lot of guys hold on Antoine Randall Lins in Detroit. I think Kena, mccardals and uh Is in Minnesota. But I just no, I'm not that haves I want no part of coach. Ain't no sense to me. Food. I ain't gonna fit to hold nobody on that jet tone justice chat. My dog's wages tail when you see must be the dog person or something. Yep. I love animals. Animals love me. I need it. Like I said, I'm gonna give me a farm, but you I want me. I really want me a mini cow, a mini goat, a mini horse.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna have a farm, you're gonna need more than four animals.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna have that farm. You just said a farm.
Speaker 3: It's only one kind of farm.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, that's a farm you're talking about.
Speaker 3: You want a many farm to go with your many animals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, give me, give me, like to give me like a hey, I like that. I like that. Huh. They got friends. So the cow be a friend to the gold, the gold be you get fred to the horse. And then I gotta keep t is gonna be chasing? No Teddy chased him, is gonna be like whatever? Oh yo, check this out. Here's the Twitter question of the week. So if a female takes a man out, do he gotta give it up at the end of order? Whoa? Whoa? I love now be talking. I can bring me that.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I like that question. First off, who's paying.
Speaker 1: The woman?
Speaker 3: I'm assuming she invited the guy out. Yell yeah, I like this.
Speaker 1: I like this now.
Speaker 4: Sometimes if you get an assertive woman, if you get an assertive woman that will paid the bill, she will let you know no great area, no great area. When you have a woman that asks you out, When you have a woman that pays the bill, she's letting you know what time of it is, you know what the play is?
Speaker 1: Right after this?
Speaker 4: Right, I didn't come to play, and these ain't young folk. These ain't young folk.
Speaker 1: The younger hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, time about let me get talk to me about So you're telling me they'll wear it out there, that y'all can go out and you can get the buns on the first night.
Speaker 4: The older women, I'm the older women now.
Speaker 3: I ain't talking about the young ones, the young ones that want you to pay for everything, not them. I'm talking about the older women, the older women that are seasoned, the older women that are veterans, the older women that don't want to play games.
Speaker 1: I'm not need to play no games.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: I need to understand if I'm gonna deal with you long term or not. How do I know if I'm gonna deal with you? I need to know if when we lay down horizontally or vertically, have you want to do it. If it's good enough, you know what, I'm gonna be around for a while. If it's not, I'm probably gonna answer your phone call no more.
Speaker 1: That's life. That's that's like. Now I'm fifty.
Speaker 4: Seven, I'll tell you what I've been through. I'll tell you what I'm been through. All right, Now, you.
Speaker 3: Get you get you get some of these young whipper snappers I hear today, that's all about.
Speaker 1: What can you do for me?
Speaker 3: Buy me this, buy me that, get my nails, get my nails on my feet, in my head done? You know, uh my wig, I need a new installed.
Speaker 1: That's different.
Speaker 3: It's all about what you can do that you really get nothing in return, you know, get no return in you.
Speaker 1: But after your for real after hello, because see here is the thing I got. I'm ex ojo. I'm extremely, extremely care because this look no means no, maybe means no, yes, may's no tomorrow. So I'm really really I'm damn like, are you sure? Are you sure to? Hey? Hey, hello? Are you sure? You don't you don't you know, you don't have to.
Speaker 3: Do That's why I see, that's why you don't have to do that with older women on forty forty five, you know, fifty five, sometimes even sixty.
Speaker 4: You hear me, they what what what?
Speaker 1: What? What you playing it? But at ball, the thing is the sixty that's my that's that's that's a little older than me. But I'm saying they grew up in the air. They grew up in the air, they grew up in the Arab and I came up here.
Speaker 3: That's what that didn't happen. These these women evolved with the times. H They didn't got time to play. They don't have time to play. That's what I understand.
Speaker 5: Listen to young the young folk, gonna listen to the young folk, gonna waste your time. You know why they're gonna waste your time because they have time to buy. They're young, they have time to waste. I'm twenty five, I'm tweet.
Speaker 1: What a rushing for? What a rushing for?
Speaker 3: Then you get to talking to women. You're getting talking to women our age. They ain't got time to play?
Speaker 4: What I'm waiting two three weeks for? What I'm waiting a month for?
Speaker 1: When do I have? What? Do I even have a ninety day rule? For ninety days? I might not even be here. Damn listen, hey, I wait and she like that? How need to be bottled anyway? Doubt kill open. I'm just you know how it is. You know how it is.
Speaker 3: Man, Listen, listen that their pros and car and their pros and car. If you if you got time to waste and you want to play the game, you young folk.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying that that's that's the thing that got oh trying to perceive me. I don't even asked.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna you ain't gonna have to ask.
Speaker 1: You. No, no, no, no no no no no no, And y'all gotta ask. So what you do? Can I come to you? Oh no, already they already think something much.
Speaker 3: You don't understand, man, You get you get you one of the old ones.
Speaker 1: Youear me.
Speaker 4: You know she put she put that flying bolt on.
Speaker 1: You put the sock in your mouth and you can't talk. Now. I can't give it that kind of control. The ain't no handcuf because I'll be put that whole headboard off. Hey y'all, hey, I guarantee you I'll back that whole head boy bad bad, please bad? He all, Hey bad? I don't I don't like being restraint.
Speaker 4: Hey, hold on, let me tell you something now, see this?
Speaker 1: How this?
Speaker 4: When I tell you you're not living, that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: You not living.
Speaker 4: You gotta get your swing set, right, Tell Michelle to get your swing set.
Speaker 1: You tie it.
Speaker 4: Boom in the in the in the in the What do you call the doorway?
Speaker 1: What do you what do you call the doorway?
Speaker 3: The doorway, you tie it, you hang it up in the doorway, you hang it up in the threshold.
Speaker 4: What do you want to call it? Bingo, that's the one called the little swing sets. You got to do that. Then bondage you get, you get the bondised tools.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I don't even hold jo. I ain't gonna let that. Ain't no, ain't no tied up, I don't. I can't let you give it. I can't let you.
Speaker 4: Gotta let it tie you up.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: See man, God told man you Hey, listen, she tied you up. When your legs, your legs be up right, but you can't move because.
Speaker 1: They got that. They got to brace it. Legs be up high like a woman like held on like a lord. You know I got kid hold on so you know I got kids. So they put your oh dude.
Speaker 4: Listen, hey boy, I'm telling you. Mm hmmm listen, wait, get get.
Speaker 1: You get your oh Joe manny come out there like well, mister, show what happened that they head? Boy? Don't after bed out of that, YO was smooth off mad.
Speaker 3: Please, hey listen, I'm gonna see some videos, man, so you know you check you check the videos.
Speaker 4: Out and you just experiment. You experiment.
Speaker 3: You know you you you listen you you're fifty seven. At some point you got to evolved. You got to try new things. There's so much out there that you haven't done yet. You might like it, you matter fact problem you you haven't been to the swing club.
Speaker 1: No, no swinging, man, I ain't even swing without elementary school. I ain't playing on the swing set. Bad swinging going on? Oh oh no, h hell to the doll bad. I don't know what you hold up your nahd daddy. That ain't for me, That ain't for me. M hm.
Speaker 4: How do you say you ain't swinging elementary school?
Speaker 1: Hell? No, I don't play. I don't do nothing but that swinging. No, I'm good. I would take y'all word for but take your word for it, don't y'all. Hey man, we got we gotta go to the dr. Man. You ain't got to worry about nothing. You know out there he'll be all right, man. Oh Joe rapper, red Man Method, red Man that used to be a tandem rap group. Uh said he was selling but for two and a half years, no sex, no alcohol, say everything crystalized for him. So everything was so clear, and his oh, his head just opened up under saying what he said, what.
Speaker 3: He said, say what I will believe, red Man, I wouldn't believe that you were sober. I could see the discipline in that area and not drinking, understanding that it can better you and Betty your life, Betty.
Speaker 1: Your decision making. Uh.
Speaker 3: As far as sex is concerned, I'm not sure how that would cloud judgment in any way or or or cause bodily harm in general, because sex is is healthy for you, it's healthy for you with your release.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't clear my mind. My mind'd be so cloudy. What but I got to free with it? Man, I think be backed up in you.
Speaker 3: No, hey said, hey, listen, listen, I'm still I'm I'm still in my my center, feek my celibacy journey.
Speaker 1: So I understand what he's saying. But the amount of time, how many years he said.
Speaker 3: You would have that now that I can't believe because I'm not let me see, she left me in October, October, October, November, December.
Speaker 1: November, so Jeruary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's listen.
Speaker 3: I'm struggling, I'm strung, I'm struggling to I ain't number two months in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm struggling. So I'm trying two years.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm two months and I'm I'm gonna be here.
Speaker 1: Six weeks. I get you six weeks. I'll give somebody six weeks. I'm in a relationship. I get you six week. We need some space, Okay, I look at it. I give you six weeks from to day, six weeks from the day.
Speaker 4: Hey, what happened if they don't come back after them six weeks?
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, somebody black help? I gotta put black ham on somebody else. Hey should I try that? Should I say that? No?
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm gonna try Oh Joe, But you know, I'm gonna just say I.
Speaker 1: Got it from you. I'm gonna say that was your idea you ain't gonna have for me. I just said what I would do. That's a totally you and real isn't a totally difference.
Speaker 3: You can't fight and everything you say you like the father figure to me. So it's been two months for me and I'm I'm Bryan here being celebrated and you just said something that you done or you wouldn't do within the sixth time. Yeah, And I'm sitting around here waiting two months. Well just not really for that, but for me, it's it's giving me pieces, giving me a sense of a sense of calm, a sense of clarity. And I'm like, well, ship, I need to stand on business. So boom you got, Well she didn't. She ain't getting no six weeks.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give up. Give her another week. Do you give me something another week? I'm going what she called you called you the other night, you said you weren't going to get getting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she trying, she trying.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna. I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: I'm in a place, in a position where you did something to me and you need to be you have to stand on business and I can't just give my stuff up like that because I'm not easy. Does that make sense, Yeah, it makes sense to you.
Speaker 1: I just think it's thinking, oh joy, just all de pay book. If that's something that you really want to work for, if that's something that look because at the end of the day, the longer, oh Joe, all I'm saying is all all I'm saying, Yills, is that the longer your way, the more likely if something can keeping. That's all I'm saying. So I happen to be out here. No six months, no year, no two years? You know a we separated? Nah Na, I ain't doing that, You're right, because I'm you know, okay, So what what? What what we try? What do we try to do? We need to go to counsel we need to go to therapy together? What? What do we need to do? How do we? How do we? How do how do we? How do we come back together and to be at a more stronger union than we were? So this doesn't happen to me because at the end of so what what do you think it's going to take? Do I need Do we need to go to therapy? Do we need to do I need to go to therapy on my own, and we also go to couples therapy. So I've just tried to because I do want this to work, because I don't put so much time in it, so much energy, so much effort. Therapy works a couple of works.
Speaker 3: Let's look at where it's ash ash ash to look up this statistics on the percentage of therapy ACTI working, comple therapy, MARI therapy, counseling.
Speaker 1: I'm curious of what the percentage to be on those that actually work for me, o Joe. I went in with I went in with a oh, so you did it? Yeah, O Joe. I don't know what people I've done it ain't no did it, I've done it. I was in therapy for a long time. I did therapy. I was doing I just stopped probably about a year ago. But I was doing therapy once a week for three hundred dollars a week for like three whoa whoa, whoa whoa real as ship back in therapy, it's successful seventy percent of the time. Yes, what, I'm paying you to.
Speaker 3: Listen to my problems and you and I may for you to give me an answer on the issue some book.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm glad y'all think so. But I'll see. Here's the thing with Shannon Sharp. Everything Shannon Sharp is ever saying on television or on night Cap can be proven or disproven. So y'all saying calp that don't bother me because I know firsthand. That's why I'm able to speak so freely and effort about it, because I've been there when the therapist told me, Shannon, you're speaking, y'all speaking two different languages. She's speaking Chinese and you're speaking Spanish. Unless you learned the other language, you're never gonna be able to communicate. Shannon, Are you arguing for right or you arguing to meaning I'm not telling you what somebody told me. I'm telling you as I'm sitting on that lady's couch. And she says, Shannon, would you mind bringing your partner in here, because you're telling me this. I want to hear what she had to say, and we go and she said she asked her, why do you feel the need to try to make him feel like he's living there? Do you understand his background? She said, yeah, she said, you you understand how prideful he is about his background and the way he was raised. He's never gonna be disrespectful, He's never gonna put his hands on you. But why do you feel you need to challenge him? Hey, that sounds intense. It was, it is, But you have to be artists, Jennah, is this something that you want? And it just got to the point though, no, I didn't want it anymore. I had given all I can give and she wasn't hearing. I was out. I couldn't give anything else. I had given so much because here's the thing, Oh, Joe what I had started to do, I had tried to do, be so much, be what she wanted so much. I lost me. I wasn't saying it no more. I was what she wanted me to be, but I wasn't me. Hold on, what did you hear what you just said?
Speaker 3: You tried to I'm gonna put it in my word. I tried to please her and make her so happy. I lost a sense of self.
Speaker 1: I wasn't shalling it anymore. I was I was not married in Barney Porter's grandchild. I was not. I was not that. I was not that little boy that grew up on that farm and grew up to be a man. That wasn't who I was. You see, a lot of times men will go out of their way women to just say. Except men that go out of their way to try to please a woman, and in the process of pleasing a woman, you lose yourself. I just had to say, no, o Jo, But you got to be real with yourself, you be. You gotta want to work on this. You gotta want to work, and it takes work. And it's hard to hear your partner say things that like, damn, why you saying that? When that's actually and I can replay it in my head because I'm very I'm very I know what I've said, I know what I've done, but to hear to hear her say it, okay. That's why I learned the proper way to apologize. It's not that if I've done it, you said it so clearly I've done it. Intent does not matter whether you intended to do, would have not. She's still hurt, she's still offended. Now, I apologize. The greatest apologies change behavior. So you can apologize a fast thousand times. But if the behavior doesn't change, you're not sorry for what you've done.
Speaker 4: And most of the time you're never sorry. Most of the time you're only sorry because you.
Speaker 1: Got caught me. At the end of the day, I just thought that it was like, and we're better off as friends. We're better off as friends. We cool, we have a bet. I think the biggest problem that we had, Oh, Joe, she was young, I was young. We're trying to figure this thing out, which is you know, and it just it just wasn't to be. And as we twenty years after the fact, she's like, I didn't realize what I had to you come on man.
Speaker 4: They never they never do till it's too late.
Speaker 1: He like, Shannon, I've never met a man that works as hard as you and as disciplined as you are. But you're very prideful. You're not gonna let nobody push you around. You're not gonna let nobody talk reckless to you. No, because I don't talk reckless to you. I'm not gonna call you out of your name, because I got I wouldn't want nobody to call my sister, my mom, or my grandma my name after name, so I don't call women out their name. And now and now, I had daughters, and I definitely don't want nobody to call them out their name. So I'm very respectful. I'm very understanding of that for me. And a lot of times I was, I had I was messing with this this young lady, and uh, she would like start to argue. I was like, you know what, you're right, I'm gonna let you have that. You get upset, She's like, we never gonna figure anything out, I said, I say, in order I would rather keep the peace. Let you be right. It's not that big of a deal like that. It's not like that to me, I'm not Finna. I'm not Finna go back and forth and argue with you over such You're right, but it irked her. Mm hmm. She said that I want to get away. I say, well, if you want to understand me, just ask. I don't feel like I need to get into an argument or disagree with you for the help you understand me. I'm telling you I don't want to talk about that. We see things differently, and just because we see things differently, I see things different than you because of my age. You see things how you see them because of your age. That doesn't mean I'm right, that doesn't mean you're wrong. But we're gonna see things differently because I was raised in a different terror. But I'm willing to accept you for who you are and the area you was raised dead. I you know, I want to say, but I think the thing is O Joe. I went in because I was sccept it. At first. I was like, man, I dad, but I was like, you know what I'm gonna go. It's just like anything, oh Joe, I can't do anything half asked. I'm spending this my money. So if I'm spending my money, I'm gonna get the most out of it went there and I saw it, and I came every day, I mean not every day, but every week. And I call that lady just like. And the thing is you're like, hey, and then you know and during the pandemic, you know, you couldn't be in person, Hey, FaceTime. That really that's when I started FaceTime. Damn, I gotta call this lady on FaceTime bringing into it like that. Yes, Oh, I don't know how to have fast anything. I don't and and and and and and and it's and for me, it's a some session. I get upset, That's what. And that's why I'm like when I when I'm good at something, I'm good at, but I don't waste my time with stuff that I'm not. I go all in. Yes I was. I was one thousand percent. I was taking notes. She's like, well take notes, Oh, Joe, I've taken notes. Hey, she say something. I read it.
Speaker 4: That's that's called.
Speaker 1: Hey. She called me a black man. So that's that's how would be.
Speaker 3: That's how it would be, you know, very ridiculous, very very detailed, very deep, and john everything that I see. The one thing, the one thing I don't forget anything. I don't forget anything that said. I don't forget anything that I heard. I don't forget anything.
Speaker 4: That I've sought.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 4: If you not hear me ever, I got. I got the memory of an elephant.
Speaker 3: So as time go as time goes on, which is why I was thinking about, you know, doing something like that.
Speaker 4: But then the price points you talk about like, I'm not doing that. I'm not sitting down and giving you that kind of money.
Speaker 3: Just to hear you from me to tell you my problems and you to regurgitate what you think the issues are with me.
Speaker 1: Honestly, ol, yoe for me. If I care about somebody, there's not amount of money enough that I would spend to try to make it work. That's not what I mean. I'm in. If I care, I care, we dating, you need something? I got you right. Uh. That's that's how I am because I've taken time out of I've taken time out of my schedule to try to get to know you on a level, and I spent that kind of time. I done got a year, I done, got two years. I ain't got three years. I'm not willing to just throw it away. That's just me. So you mean to tell me I was in love with this person for three years, four years, and one incident makes me throw it all the way. I just I mean, yeah, I'm sure there are probably things that she probably could have done that would would make me do that. But because I know I'm not perfect and I'm flawed, and I've put people in situations that I've asked for a second chance and they graciously gain that. That's what That's why, Oh Joe, That's why I say, I'll never ask more than I'm wanting to give. That's why I don't go, Hey, ain't no woman. You ain't gonna find nobody in the last I bet you can't find one person the last thirty years. Say Shannon Shot called me at two o'clock, one o'clock midnight and came over to my house. I don't never ask more than I'm willing to give. I don't do that because I don't want you to call me. Don't call me at one o'clock and that, first of all, I ain't gonna answer the phone.
Speaker 3: Second ball you no late night moodigo like? And where you at I'm leaving, I'm I'm sleeping. I'm sleeping, Well, actually i'm not sleeping. I'm thinking, like I ask you done, Probably you don't probably send me a message. And I'm thinking about, okay, what I got to do with blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I got sponsors, I got this. I gotta, you know, jump on the call. I got to a zoom meeting about this. I gotta, you know, talk to the right, the right, the right one to get you. He ain't gonna have you up. You're not finna call me that time of night. Oh Joe, Oh joe. I'm I don't sleep well anywhere. Probably sleep by four or five hours. That's all I sleep. And then I get me an hour and nap during the day. Nah, it ain't that serious, I don't. I mean, look, I love sex like the next man. I don't love it that much not to get up at the one o'clock, two o'clock in the morning. Oh no, no, no, no, I mean you called somebody at one o'clock in the morning. You up now, When I was younger.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: This thirty years about to be seventy. When I was younger, man, I was man, I was sleep. Boom boom boom, boom boom, boom at that clock two fifteen. I said, oh no, o Joe, oh oh Joe. I was I ain't gonna lie. I was bad, hey, I said, boy, oh man, I go downstairs. Oyo. I opened the door. Somebody said, you've been talking about me. I said, what she had on? Something real scantily. He was scantily class. I said what I said, come on in you over here. Now you the got me up. Yeah, you're about to get to hook it for I like that. That was then, Oh yo, I remember, I let me tell you true story. Ohoe. This was in nineteen ninety three. I'll never forget it. I had just moved into the breakers. Every said that. I said, nah, I'm good. That was it. I can't do it, O Joe, because you know what, in my mind, I think it's something gonna happen. I'm going somewhere. I supposed to be home, being the bed, sleep on a job. Something happens. Shanna, have a blah blah blah, Shanna, you're supposed to be in the bed. That's my my I always think when I'm not when I was supposed to be doing what I'm supposed to be doing. If I try to veer off from that. That's why I do the same thing over and over. I'm in my own head, I'm cool,