Speaker 1: I am all in again. Oh that's you. You'll more Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Podcast Parenthood, Season one, episode ten, not the Stain, no more air date May fourth ever point. I know, well, this is my least favorite episode so far, but we can, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't even understand what you're saying. I shed real tears for.
Speaker 2: This episode so far, hears.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, here we go with the waterworks. I knew, I knew they were gonna come.
Speaker 2: So Crosby gets caught by Jabbar staying overnight, forcing him and Jasmine to wonder about the status of their relationship. Julia becomes Sydney's new soccer coach, and Hattie and Steve breakup, but let Her later finds himself starting to like Amber. This is the part I don't like.
Speaker 3: Which part? Oh, it's so bad.
Speaker 2: It's Stephen Amber. It's disgusting. I don't like it. Meanwhile, Zeke and Camille's marriage is in trouble after the truth comes out about their financial problems. I hate this too. There is a lot, But when I say I don't like this episode, I don't like what's happening? But I like watching Does that make sense? I'm just like very like No, I like, I don't want this to happen. I don't want Amber and Steve to like each other. I don't want kind and so opposite. I don't like it, but I like watching it.
Speaker 3: Correct. Okay, Ah, where to begin? Should we do Zeke and Millie first? Because that was some tough stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about Zeke and Camille because so basically what happens is Lauren Graham.
Speaker 4: Sarah is trying to buy a computer in a pawn shop and she sees cuflings that are totally clearly her dad's, and it immediately sort of triggers her, like what are those? So she talks to her dad. He says he lost him. She feels it sussy, sussy, sususs. She goes back to the pawn shop, begs the guy to tell her who'd drop them off. The fact that the guy said told her I put a flag there. Yeah, if you're not supposed to say who drops stuff off at a pawnshop, that guy is not breaking it just because Sarah Braverman really.
Speaker 3: Pushed him twice on.
Speaker 4: It's like, that's not happening, but it was heartbreaking. So then she goes to Adam, as.
Speaker 2: They do, and then important thing to know is that Zeke told Sarah that maybe they were stolen when he was at the gym.
Speaker 3: Right, and she knows he's full of it.
Speaker 4: So she goes to Adam and tells Adam, and then she realizes Adam kind of opens up that yes, Zeke had told him about the money problems. It's also like poor Zeke too, because you're like, nobody wants the dad or the grandpa to have to have money. It's all a mess, right, right. And I did enjoy the fa family meeting of the core four.
Speaker 2: Right, our core six really if you include the parents.
Speaker 4: No, But first I think the core four had the meeting of how they were going.
Speaker 3: To handle it, and they go through the script. It's so funny.
Speaker 4: They're like, okay, then i'm a little pivot it to the economy and everybody had their lines and I think Crosby's like, I'm not saying what was the word?
Speaker 3: There was some word. He's like, I'm not saying. It's so funny.
Speaker 4: And then they're in the car and they're all mad that Sarah's in the front, so amidst this sort of sadness.
Speaker 3: Oh, I guess Jackie said. The word was unconditionally. It just it was so funny, so amidst this sort of sad, serious issue.
Speaker 4: The four of them are still so siblings. I'm fighting over the front and who's going to say what? Then the dinner when it literally the segue to the economy was not good, it was like.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't. It's something to the effect like this is great ravioli. You know what we should talk about.
Speaker 4: It is how expensive ravioli it is because the econic I mean, I was like and then it just got a word.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, there's a lot I feel for in this situation. Zeke obviously is used to being a powerful man and like making the money and doing his thing. Camille, I feel like I my heart was ripped out of my body for her, Like there is so much there. She obviously really loves her family, but you you you have known that something wasn't right with her well and the mysterious condoms, and she's been struggling internally with something and it just she knows her husband has been lying. She I mean, I I we know that Zeke has been there's been somebody else.
Speaker 4: About the fact that she she just kept it to herself. Even though she kept it to herself, there was other women.
Speaker 3: I got the vibe that was not one.
Speaker 2: Well she says he had somebody up north.
Speaker 4: Right, But then I got the vibe there were others or does she does she indicate there were others?
Speaker 3: Something made me go she.
Speaker 2: Just said there was a woman up north not but I feel like there's multiple.
Speaker 4: Rough and this the daughter having to know Lauren Graham, Sarah Braveman having to know about it, and then the mom was saying to tell the others.
Speaker 3: Oh, the whole thing was just like I was like, I'm in pain. I'm in pain. I feel a lot of pain.
Speaker 2: This is tough, right, And then at the end you see Lauren Graham's face acting so good. Not the end easy. Zeke show up to Adam's house with the bag with.
Speaker 4: Them there is yeah, and as he say, Sonny, can I come in or you'll let me in?
Speaker 2: Sonny, it's just like you, bro, Yeah, there there is trouble Paradise, for sure, there is trouble. There is a lot of that that they.
Speaker 3: Don't just make it. I'm glad it's not just like oh, like we're just such a happy for family. Everything's great, Like that's what makes the show so good and gritty. It's like it's real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, and you know, I there's a lot to it. I mean even like I my parents are together and whatnot. But like even at our age right now, where you know, my siblings and I are are adults, we're always like hey our mom and dad, like is there health okay? Like hey, you know, like you just at this age, now that you're adults, you're just constantly worrying about your parents.
Speaker 4: Right every day of my life all day, like at fifty because think about it, your how.
Speaker 2: Old now I'm thirty almost thirty five?
Speaker 3: Wait till you're fifty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so every day in my life, like it's so stressful, and every single one of my friends and it's just like, oh yeah, how old do we think?
Speaker 3: Zeke and Millie are I'm going seventies.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say seventies too, but.
Speaker 4: This is a while ago. Nelson, I got to see how old Craig Tean Nelson is. Craigte Nelson is eighty one, So maybe they're supposed to be like seventy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so Craig time. But yeah, I feel bad for the four the four kids, because they're seeing that their parents are literally, quite frankly, falling apart. And that's hard to uh like, that's hard. That's just hard to grasp and to understand and just.
Speaker 3: To have to realize your dad is so flawed. Oh boy, So that was That's a heavy one, and I definitely cried. I definitely. This was the first episode I think that I've actually cried. Okay, but there will be more tears. Let me tell you the storyline.
Speaker 4: You hate that I love oh Amber Steve Steve because he kind of I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 3: First of all, we didn't know that Hatti got the job at what looks like.
Speaker 4: The club, the country club, right, well you mean Amber? Oh sorry, sorry, sorry, Amber got the job at the country club. It looks like the country club.
Speaker 2: And she's like, all of a sudden, know proper wearing red lipstick. Like I I didn't really understand.
Speaker 4: I think she's just trying to look the part, right, But then when the club has the party and she's dancing with him, I'm like, m the waitress is dancing with the clubgoer and nobody cares like she stopped her work to dance. That seemed a little fish she like, not that it's not sort of I'm not trying to be the like pretty in pink about it, but I'm just saying she stopped working to dance, and nobody was like, oh, I s our employee dancing. But whatever, I don't like any of this.
Speaker 2: But essentially, Hattie and Steve are at the golf course. Hattie runs into Amber.
Speaker 3: She sort of says he wants to bam chicken bound bound.
Speaker 2: And says that it's a thing that you know, people hook up on the golf course and you know, they bring a blanket and go for it, and pans to Steve like packing up. But look, I don't think Steve handled it all that bad. I just think Hattie had the ick so hard.
Speaker 4: And Hattie's just like, I'm not feeling it, which all of a sudden she wasn't feeling it, which was a little weird, but because she was definitely feeling it the.
Speaker 2: Episode before, scared, She's scared and wasn't ready And that's fine. That's fine, I think, and I, you know, all respect to her, I think when he was like, it's okay, we can wait for next week. I think he was just trying to say, like, I'll wait, I'll wait for you, wait for you.
Speaker 3: She was like, next week.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to write been like a fruit in a week. So yeah, so look there's there's stuff with that that, you know. Uh, good for Hattie for standing up for how she's feeling.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But then she confides an Amber about not having sex, and.
Speaker 3: You know, Amber tells her you did the right thing.
Speaker 2: You know, he's an asshole whatever you know, YadA, YadA, YadA, And then freaking Amber just is like becoming a backstabbing cousin.
Speaker 4: It that way.
Speaker 3: I think she knows it's bad. Did they kiss yet? No, they just dance right. It just but it feeling a chemistry. I was feeling the chemistry strong negative.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is so weird. I don't like this. I hate it.
Speaker 3: I felt the chemistry and I felt them bonding.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I know it's tough, and obviously it bonded over like the dad having MS and then.
Speaker 3: Amber s or animals, horses, I know something, horseback.
Speaker 2: Riding and see he's like, I've never told anybody about my dad having like you didn't tell the girl you were dating in quote unquot loved what it just wasn't tracking for me, and I just I do not like it. I didn't big red X on this.
Speaker 3: Look it's rough, but I'm in. It's a good storyline.
Speaker 2: Your cousin almost lost her virginity.
Speaker 3: I get that it's bad.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying it's not a I'm not saying it's all like yay, this is exactly the choices they.
Speaker 3: Should be making. But I'm loving watching it.
Speaker 2: No, and Steve bothers me. I'm like, Steve, do you have a backbone? Are you a guy?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Can you please please grow a pair? Because you are actually annoying.
Speaker 5: I'm in, Danielle, I have I have something that's gonna blow your Bravo Oh oh.
Speaker 6: Bruser Jackie just jumped in with some breaking news. Yes, okay about Steve. It's about the actor who plays Steve. So this is real life bra Oh my okay. His name is Asher Book.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: But when I was watching, because I'm a Brava holic like you, I was like, this guy looks so familiar to me, and I'm like, where do I know him from?
Speaker 2: And I could not pin it was he in below Deck or something.
Speaker 5: I started googling, and his name is Asher Monroe now and he's a singer and he's married to former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Diana Jenkins.
Speaker 2: No, Yes, I remember.
Speaker 5: The show Yes you Are.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: And I was also done really long Instagram.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he has long hair. He's the one who was singing while Erica was trying to sing. Remember that boy, I remember him fool.
Speaker 2: He's like significantly younger than Diana.
Speaker 5: And yes, and she just had a baby with him, like in twenty twenty one. And remember the storyline was like she was trying to conceive and stuff, and.
Speaker 2: Then they had another baby like recently, like maybe like two years ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's definitely changed his look. The fact that you could recognize him is actually impressive.
Speaker 5: I couldn't pin it for the longest time, and so I went down a rabbit hole of Google. Oh, I went to IMDb, and then when you google Asher book you can it's now changed to Asher Monroe. And I'm like Asher Monroe. And then I started googling. I went to Diana Jenkins.
Speaker 2: So I was like, Bravo, Bravo, Hollicks will love this.
Speaker 3: They met at the Victorious Secret Fashion Show.
Speaker 2: He looks exactly the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, he looks.
Speaker 4: Totally different to me. I would not I couldn't recognize him. And if you paid me a million.
Speaker 2: Dollars, Amy, he looks exactly the same.
Speaker 3: Nothing, No, not at all. I don't think I wouldn't recognize him.
Speaker 2: I would have recognized him because he was like he was on Beverly Hills, but like it was like a season or two and so, you know whatever, out of side, out of mind. But when I'm looking at it now, oh.
Speaker 3: My, and they're still together.
Speaker 2: They're still together.
Speaker 3: Yes, so is she a fired housewife? Now she's not on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah she left, but yeah she removed herself allegedly.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So onto our next love story, Crosby and Jasmine. I got flags on this A little man. Really Yeah. I love them to get to make I'm very happy about it. But then at the end where she's kind of like, I think we need to like pause, and then she goes, but you can sleep over and don't worry if you don't have clothes, I'm like, oh, I just felt so defeated. I'm like, Jasmine, what are you doing? He likes you.
Speaker 4: I do love when he bumps into Jabbar and he's like, you're dreaming, Like and when he fell out the window, the felling falling out the window with the ladies walking by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to talk about it. So so basically Crosby sneaks over and like has a sleepover with Jasmine. Obviously Jabbar is there and he has to go pee in the middle of the night and leaving the restroom as he's going in and he's like, this is a dream. You just don't see it good.
Speaker 4: It was so good.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: That storyline just sort of is the one that I loved was.
Speaker 4: Adam and Monica Potter and Max and they go over to the girl from Felicity's house and they know they're kind of dorky and they kind of claim, oh, you know, Max is sick.
Speaker 3: We got to get out of here. And then they have the cool people over who were cool? Who are and they actually did.
Speaker 4: The thing was though with the cool kids the cool parents, I did feel like they were jiving with Adam and.
Speaker 2: It's just the kids.
Speaker 4: Monica Potter, I can't think of name, it's just that the kids weren't so I love At the end they're back at Girl from Felicity's house. Yeah, her nerdy, dorky husband, and you realize that husband is so cool Blessings literally on the trampoline playing with the kids and they're having a blast and somebody's playing guitar.
Speaker 3: It's just like, they are the cool people, right.
Speaker 2: I did. Look, I do get it right because I having I mean, he's not like in elementary school yet, but you are kind of like, oh, let's hang out with the cool family, you know, you just it's it is a thing. I hate to say it and I hate to like confirm the storyline, but there is that, right, correct.
Speaker 4: But I think the lesson or my takeaway was Girl from Felicity and her husband were the cool people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are.
Speaker 4: They they were the ones that really understood in care. Yeah, and they were like, we are going to treat you all. They couldn't have been more thrilled to have the Braverman's over and to be on the trampoline and meeting Mac where he's at and meeting these you know, accepting these kids and just the whole thing. So in the end, I was like, I love the Girl from Felicity.
Speaker 2: I love I love the lessons. I I get it. I get what Adam was doing. He's like, we gotta hang out with the what were they called the Genistazios or something like that, from his word, the Genitazios.
Speaker 5: I gotta hang out with them.
Speaker 2: They're cool.
Speaker 3: I just wist we didn't even talk about soccer yet. This the thing is chock full of course what's her name? Raquel is the other soccer coach, of.
Speaker 4: Course, but how about Jabbar just crushing soccer?
Speaker 2: And I love that. Julia, it like stepped in, okay, so let's talk about it. So basically, Sydney's soccer coach quits like the week before, and Joel, her dad, was basically like he doesn't want to teach the loser team, and Julia's like stand like hold the phone. My daughter's on the user team, and she's like, I'm gonna change this up. I did find it funny that all of a sudden she has time to just be a I just love.
Speaker 3: Joel too, because Joel's like he's just given up the good eye.
Speaker 2: Roll, and he's also just giving the facts right.
Speaker 4: He's like, I'm gonna give you the eye roll, like oh boy, but I'm gonna support you and I'm down here. I love that the entire Braverman family goes to the games, the whole thing, because that is literally us at a swim meet, just you know, you know, both grandparents, aunts, uncles, all just you know, supporting at the swim meet.
Speaker 3: And everyone's probably like, why did those kids have so many random relatives of this little old swim meet.
Speaker 2: As a kid, I used to hate that. I used to hate when the entire family showed up.
Speaker 4: I feel like my nieces are totally down and they live for the swim meets because the swim meet.
Speaker 3: This is the thing about swim meets. It's half social.
Speaker 4: Swim meets are like, yeah, you go do your thing, but they're literally with their friends. I bring all the barbies, there's food, you sit around. It's a lot of hurry up and wait, right because there's always like a half hour between each.
Speaker 3: Race, right, so it's a bit social thing.
Speaker 4: They seem fully unbothered that they have nineteen relatives there.
Speaker 2: Go, go go. But the part where I cringe is when Raka walks over to Julian. It's like, do you want to borrow one of my cries? Because it would make it a lot more fun if you had one good player on your team. And then that's when Julia kind of pans to Jabbar in the distance, just shooting total goals like left and right.
Speaker 1: Were gold.
Speaker 2: At least I got that one, and you know, geez, Julia just signs up Jabbar and Jabbar just crushes it. But it's so cute because all the other I mean, soccer is a team sport, right, Obviously he's making all the goals, but like the team is like so stoked that they're actually winning. It's cute. I love Julia as a soccer coach. I love that she found time in her busy schedule to figure out how to be the coach. I don't know how or when, but good for her. Good for her really, and they're winning, Yeah, they're winning. Good for them. But yeah, that kind of covers this this episode.
Speaker 3: I know you didn't think it was just good, but I'm giving it a nine.
Speaker 2: It's not that I didn't think it was good. I didn't like right, I didn't like what was happening to the characters, but it was great to watch. I'll give it a nine to two. I'll give it a nine to two. I really the deduction of eight points was because of Hattie Steven Amber. I do not like that that. I'm actually like, ugh, I hate all of it. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I like watching it, doesn't mean i'd be like watching it. Yeah, that's the difference between us and that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean Braverman's out next episode, season one, episode eleven.
Speaker 3: Boy, See you later.
Speaker 1: Day, everybody and forget. Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.