Speaker 1: Anyways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been watching these fucking dogs, so I'm tired. It's like worse than.
Speaker 3: A baby up in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: I think babies are actually easier.
Speaker 3: Wait, the dogs are that way wait because babies don't have to go outside to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: They just have to go outside the bathroom.
Speaker 3: And also like, oh yeah, they wear diaper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, oh my god, yeah that's true. Yeah, yeah, there's a lot I.
Speaker 3: Just saw justin get the idea that having a baby is easier than having a dog. The look on your face, You're like, oh yeah, I just feel I don't know what the fuck you guys are complaining about.
Speaker 4: Anytime someone brings up a baby, I'm like, oh, yeah, you know my dog, and I feel bad for equating it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's way different. I'm sure, it's just so way yeah, it's so much harder.
Speaker 4: And then anytime I bring it up, someone brings me and it's like, actually, you know, it's kind of sim house similar.
Speaker 5: It was like, oh, hello the Internet and welcome to Season three thirty seven, episode four.
Speaker 3: Of Turn Daily's Like Guys yea a tedious production of iHeartRadio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. And it is Thursday, May ninth, twenty twenty four. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 6: That means this National Alphabet Magnet Day, this National sleepover Day. Oh he looks National Moscato Day, shout out to everybody can sip a mescato on a Wednesday or Thursday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, National Butterscots Brownie Day too. Oh and National Loss Sock Memorial Day. I just all right, I just had that ninety percent of the socks that I've ever had, you know, Yeah, that's how it is. At the end, I only have one of them, you know, yeah, yeah, it is what it is. The other thing is too if I wash it with sheets like a fitted sheet.
Speaker 6: The other day I found a loose sock in the sheet when after I unfolded it, So you know, the good place to look sometimes for that lost one.
Speaker 3: I think they get like ingested into, Like I think the washing machine like sucks them up with the water. Sometimes that's my conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: I haven't looked into fucking idiot, So would you say.
Speaker 3: That fucking idiot right now? Machine?
Speaker 2: Hey that brow?
Speaker 3: Where does it go?
Speaker 2: This is embarrassing here.
Speaker 3: Some motherfucker talking about a washing machine ingested of ingesting socks.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Somebody watches too many cartoons. What are you talking about.
Speaker 3: I think he eats it for breakfast and it's like their food. Marcella.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet you think that. I bet that you think that there's some one of your one of your listeners is mad right now, who.
Speaker 8: Doesn't really think that she's on Marsella, Yeah, she's mean.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Jack has a fucking boner. Every time I make fun.
Speaker 3: Of it, invisible boner, it pops into the frame of the zoom. It's embarrassing, an.
Speaker 2: Abusive household, y'all. I'm doing him a favorite listeners.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we see Marcella's phone like lightening up. She goes, oh, I got another zel payment from Jack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all don't even know you enjoy that ship. Yes, thank you was first. I remember when I was first on that's full. The fucker wouldn't even look me in the eye.
Speaker 3: Well, I've had problems with eye contact throughout.
Speaker 2: My Yeah, I know. It was just always cracking me out. I would like it's kind of how it started in my heart because I was like, I can't get to look at me? How do I even look at me? And I started like you start abusing you and you love.
Speaker 6: That's so funny because that's my I remember when Jack first hit me up when I was at my other gig and he was like, hey, man, would you want to go podcasting? I remember we grabbed lunch, like near Lebrea or something, and the whole time, I remember I hit up her majesty because she used to work with you, and I was like, hey, I don't know if this was for real, Like he didn't look me in my eye or nothing.
Speaker 3: The whole time. That could have just been a fever dream. But no, here we are.
Speaker 2: You should just be wearing sunglasses, bro at all times, and then people just think you're mysterious. That's how you do it.
Speaker 3: A face poker, face poker, that's what it is. It's actually I do it on purpose because I've got so much to hide. Relax.
Speaker 9: Oh shit, my name is Jack O'Brien aka Rome, Sex and Eagles, Rome and Empire rules, Rome.
Speaker 3: Sex and eagles, my favorite bird. My favorite feels Rome, sex and eagles. Because I am a man. Rome, sex and eagles the only three things that make me feel man and is courtesy a Blinky Heck on the Discord in reference to the work I am putting in trying to make myself like the Roman Empire eagles and think about sex more because I'm told that that's what that's that's it's all men, that's how men are. You know, That's that's sick.
Speaker 7: That's sick.
Speaker 3: I gotta I gotta live up to the toxic masculinity standards set for me by Morning Zoo Radio DJs. So that's what I'm working on with you here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Eagles.
Speaker 3: Every guy's favorite bird is eagles. Marcella, You didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that either.
Speaker 2: Innocent. Yeah, I feel like an innocent, dumb woman. I don't know anything about what's going on your brain.
Speaker 3: I don't know about birds. Well, I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host mister Miles Gray. Yes, Sister lorda Lancersham, coming live from the nation's capital, about to go throw up two middle fingers at sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue. Wisher boy Miles Gray. Aka, but I've been round it up so early and traveling and I just got here and I set up and here we go. I'm ready, I'm ready, and I'm gladster in standard time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm in DC right now visiting my in laws so I could show them the baby more.
Speaker 2: Oh they're so cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, just but it's it's man waking up.
Speaker 6: I just I'm like at that phase and I realized, you wake up baby up, like in the middle of their sleep, and they're fucking you up with like their anger pretty much.
Speaker 2: As they should as they should.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, And I'm like now I'm like, fuck, man, I should have just spent that extra like sixty bucks to take like the flight that was two hours.
Speaker 3: Later, right, but yeah, whatever, Hey, just paying my tuition to the School of Experience, as they say.
Speaker 2: I have this really hilarious picture of one of my nephews when he was who wasn't that toddler He was just under that so I don't know one and a half I think he was, and he was sleeping and my sister was like, oh, can you get Danny, you know, so we can put you know, put him because we were going somewhere and I had to wake him up, and he gave me this dirty ass, dirty ass look like, didn't cry, but he gave me his dirty ass look. Yeah, put his thumb in his mouth. And then I was like, oh, I'm sorry, Danny didn't me to wake up. And then you know, I'm holding him so I can't see his face, and I put him in the car seat and he's still mean and I have a picture because he didn't stop. Had this hilarious picture. This motherfucker mean mugging me. It's one of my favorite pictures of him. I need to get it.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, did get it? Yeah? Me mugging babies. They hilarious. Yeah, well he's communicate, Yeah, absolutely, no no filter anyway, who's that?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: We are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by one of our favorite guests, one of your favorite guests, a writer, actor, one of the funniest stand up comedians doing it. She has an incredible stand up special called Bitch Grow Up that you must go watch on Max. You can see her on May thirty first in Chicago. It's the hilarious, the talented Marcella Arwell, it's.
Speaker 2: Me Marcelli AKA, I'm tired. Don't expect anything from me except maybe being mean necessary.
Speaker 3: That's all we want, that's all we want. Yeah, don't Chicago sell up in the middle of her. Now, that's that's how we did this. We yeah, didn't tell her she was on. We just came over and woke her up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm fucking tired. The i's wrong with you guys?
Speaker 3: Why you have microphones? I'might We're gonna do a podcast right now.
Speaker 7: He wa.
Speaker 2: So we're san a dick in your face the microphone. You're going to dig it rather it be a dig.
Speaker 3: You're going to be in Des Moines, Iowa, June fourteenth, Yeah, Dallas, Texas, August second and third. That's a that's a spread, Chicago, Iowa, Texas.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to add a bunch of dates because I am moving to Chicago and I'm starting a monthly show out there. I'm very excited about that because comedy audiences in Chicago are fucking incredible. Yeah, and I really can't wait to get better and work on I'm going to work on a solo show out there. I'm gonna, you know, make more stand up happen. And I'm really fucking excited. So I'm going to actually be in the like whatever clubs are around that area. That are easy to get to will definitely be frequenting that. So if you guys want to send me any ideas of where I should visit in the surrounding Chicago, let.
Speaker 3: Me know, Marcella, have you seen that like big shiny bean thing that's in Chicago, right, my pussy? No, the big shiny bean had.
Speaker 2: A big old No, I haven't. I rarely do touristic show when I go anywhere. It's just like I'm like, where can I eat?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I care about yeah, yeah, yeah, well Chicago.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big sight seeing person. I don't like to know the racist history of our country.
Speaker 8: So usually is yeah, it's like this used to ride exactly, even if like it if it's like not like whatever Christopher Columbus statue, like even like the bean, I'm sure the bean has some fucking weird history.
Speaker 2: And you're just the more you read about you're like, oh, God, Jesus, this I paid an entry fee to walk these racist steps or whatever, sex is homophobe, but whatever. This is by a native destruction, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is by an abstract artist who was funded and worked for the c I A.
Speaker 2: Very there it is. Yeah, that's usually how it is though. You're just like, what and you brought me here because you think this is cool? Why didn't we just go get cheeseburgers by a water?
Speaker 7: Water?
Speaker 2: Water? Maybe what kind of body of water?
Speaker 3: Take me to a water?
Speaker 2: Take me to a water.
Speaker 3: I don't like, I don't. I don't only like long walks on a beach. I like long walks by a water. It could be the beach, it could be love it a river.
Speaker 2: It's a stream of you know, like a waterfall, like a man made water fog.
Speaker 3: Show me that ship there right there? You go go to the art museum though, that is by that's right.
Speaker 2: I will definitely I will definitely be hitting up museum.
Speaker 3: The art museum.
Speaker 2: I love when all the racism is in closed in one yea yeah, I love that. Get a little walk in.
Speaker 6: But they have so many bangers in that thing where you're like, oh, ship this like seminal art pieces in here too.
Speaker 3: I want their high off edibles so fucked up. And I remember just being like, yo, American, Like I saw American Gothic for the first time in person. I was like, oh, this is here, and that was just kind of It's just it's just wild it's creepy. I love a museum, love a music Yeah, I love my Kentucky Public school. In eighth grade, we did a school trip. The big school trip for like graduating eighth grade was to Chicago, which was super fun, but we did not go to the Art Museum. We went to Medieval Times and the McDonald's that a global McDonald's and rock and roll McDonald's is rock.
Speaker 2: And roll McDonald's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not rock and roll McDonald's anymore. I'm sure super producer Justin could could verify that, but I remember, like, it's it's way more like modern now up in there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the McDonald's of the future. Another time, I'm just giving I'm giving you jewels here.
Speaker 2: I went to the Global McDonald's. You know, before October I was eating McDonald's. But I went to the global one, and that was interesting to have all like the weird like not weird, I should say weird, but they have all the shit that is at the other in other countries, like national McDonald's. So we went to that. That was really interesting.
Speaker 3: What'd you get?
Speaker 2: I don't fucking remember, bro, Come on, I wasn't expecting this conversation.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's always a lot of ham or like spam, or like, yeah there is a lot of him.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 3: They take the hamburger like very literally literally absolutely.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, Marcella, We're going to get to know you a little bit better. And I'm like, first, we're going to tell our listeners a couple of things we're talking about. We hate to give RFK Junior any more attention, but the headline on this one is too too much for me to resist. He is claiming claimed, I guess back in twenty twelve that a worm eight part of his brain and that's why he can't remember anything. That's not a thing he said, like offhandedly while drunk at a party. It is a thing he said, like in a deposition, like in court, he said that his brain was eaten by a worm, putting it all legal. So we'll talk about that whether that's true. We'll talk about the Biden administration pausing a shipment of bombs to Israel, which not technically unprecedented.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to crack jokes on that.
Speaker 3: We might even talk about Jerry Seinfeld's Weird Pop Tarts January sixth movie, all of that, plenty more. But first, Marcella. We do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 2: Well I haven't. I haven't had a lot of interesting searches, but I did.
Speaker 3: Or something you screenshoted on your phone.
Speaker 2: I mean, damn, you don't even let me finish my man. I hate so much too today.
Speaker 3: No, you don't hate me. You don't hate me. Don't worry about that. Okay, that's projection. You're just your cup of hate for me is so full.
Speaker 2: That it's still such a bad mood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your hate cup.
Speaker 2: The Drake and Drake situation was situationship. Yeah, it's a situationship. I was so. I was so curious because I've hated Drake a very long time and I've been pretty vocal anti Drake for a very long time. I do it on stage. I spent the whole last year shitting on Ralph Barboso's crowd because they're like, they're young men, so they all love Drake and that was like so fun. I hope that they've been thinking about me this week. But anyhow, I was like, when did I start hitting him? And I realized it was and that's what I googled. The that Bay inspired song the motto. I can remember the name of it, but I was like Bay Inspire Drake song and I was like, I just to confirm. I was like, there is no Bay producer. There was no Bay rapper on it, and I remember that pissing me the fuck off. Likely even this was I think the third.
Speaker 3: Album Damn you you do go way back with the I.
Speaker 2: Do because when that happened. As much as and I will say I did enjoy the song because it is it was a yeah, and that was the thing. It was still early, so I was like, I mean, this song is good, and it took me a minute to be like, wait a minute, there's a Bay feature on this and there, and then I looked it up and I was like, and there's no Bag producer on this. I was like, this is fucking whack. And that's when I was like, this guy's a fucking leech because a lot because I remember my brother being like what a He's like, well, plenty of people you know do Bay Area music, and I was like, yeah, but they always have a Bay Area rapper featured on the song. Always when they dabble with the first sound yeah and anyway, so I was like, oh, yeah, it's been since twenty eleven since I've been like side eyeing that motherfucker, and I'm just I'm very proud of that. And that was one of my last interesting Google searches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because in that song, because he says rest in peace mag Dre, I'm gonna do it for the Bay. Yeah, you're like, oh, and I feel like the video what wasn't the video also shot in the Bay too?
Speaker 2: I don't remember the video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't anyway, Like I know what you mean. It is. It's very raises an eyebrow raises it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was my first time er. I was like, hmmm, because I mean, especially because the Bay is so predictive that I was like, how did he get away with this? But it was a slapper and it was early in his career, and I was like, ah, maybe he just kind of like made a bad choice, but nah, it was intentional. He's ripped off everybody since then.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll see, we'll see where he shows his face or he's just gonna post like just vacation videos for the next year or something.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to find out what happens. I hate him so much. I've been waiting for this week for so long.
Speaker 3: There's a man, there's even people who are like, you know, there could there be like legal consequences? Could they sue each other for what's happening? And then like you know, the fans are like, I'm sure, like those songs were vetted by lawyers. It's like I don't, I don't think, I don't think so, I don't know. No, he must avery big ass law firm, like working around the clock, Kendrick, if they were vetting that shit, because even those were coming out fast. Well also, and if he has evidence, you're like, where are the police?
Speaker 2: Then? Yeah, I mean, I mean that's the thing though, it's like Drake, what suing? Like how much of a buster? Does that make him look? Like? He can't do that? Like that would really ruin any kind of cool rep that he would, even that he has little that he has. Like that's why it's so interesting when when when you when you say that, because it's like, I mean, rappers, that's like you know, code of conduct. It's like, you don't sue each other for a ship. If it's a live then it's a lie. Why would you sue Like oh, it's why I don't you know, but if it's true and you have no proof and motherfucker and Dre Hellett, that motherfucker has been having women sign NDAs to go into his parties forever. I had this friend who was a stripper, and I remember her telling me and I was like what, And I was like, Yeah, that's so fucking weird that you make people sign, especially women, sign n d as before you walk into your house party. That's fucking weird.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Like if I do that, it would just be like, please don't tell anybody how messy my fucking apartment is, right right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like imagine that because they would lock the phones there. He must be the original investor in Yonder Bags. They would make these girls lock their phones and signed NDA's show or something.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So there's a lot of stuff about that. There's the Millie Bobby Brown interview that just like resurfaced this.
Speaker 2: There's a few interviews from her. She's like, yeah, he texts me and you know.
Speaker 3: So much, answers questions for me about boys, and they were like what do you mean, and she was like, Oh, that's gonna stay in the text is like, no, you, well, like get your parents over here.
Speaker 2: I also just love the innocence of it because she genuinely thinks there's nothing wrong with it, and it's like, yeah, of course she doesn't know, because she's a literal child. That's what rumors do. They trick you into thinking that what is happening is totally normal.
Speaker 3: Dark side of the beef, dark side of the beef, dark side of the beef. What is something that you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: Marcell Oh my god, I even think about the I think underrated. I'll go Palestine and I'll say overrated Israel.
Speaker 3: There you go, keep it interesting, overted that no further comments or questions. Yeah, yeah, that's what it feels like. Yeah, shout out to students holding it down.
Speaker 2: Out to students they're doing it. I was like, dude, so I hurt my foot and I re injured my foot. I slipped in the rain and I reinjured it. I don't even remember now, I don't remember what it is. And it finally this week is starting to like I can do physical therapy again. I was so thankful, but I've been like really bummed that I couldn't like go to any of these protests since October. I was like, I haven't been able to do shit. I've had to rest my foot. If I use my foot, it's to fucking go work on a weekend.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Damn that's sound like a whore. And so it's just been so frustrating. I'm like, oh my god, my foot's finally getting better. This is so exciting. I can maybe maybe go to something soon. But yeah, I really respect all those kids, those student protesters. There's high schools or that are now getting involved, Like it's great, I love it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know how much longer they can keep up with the It's like it's fake, it's TikTok shit, because it's just I mean, come on, we're not.
Speaker 3: Nobody's as stupid as you think they are. But clearly they're so eloquent, like in every interview they're just like kids at all. I don't know when I was in college, I was not that eloquent. Like they are smart as fuck.
Speaker 2: That's true, I mean, but that's why they have the designated speakers, because you know, for that exact reason, because it's like, yeah, you know, you know when something is wrong, but you can't express why it's wrong. Yeah, have a feeling, but I also there's just something So there's something so I guess poetic and that these people have been trying to ban books and it's like yeah, and now they're trying to ban TikTok and it's like, yeah, education is really the Yeah, that's the problem for right wing conservative Republicans. It's like they the more information we have because I always think about how the information we have about slavery and like text and literature, it's just so like you're like, oh, this is terrible. But then when you like do actual research on your own, you're like, wait, they were making furniture out of black people that's like their skin and using their hair to stuff, you know, the furniture, and you're just like Washington Ventures, You're like it's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought they were made away.
Speaker 2: So crazy, and it's like, oh, this is why they are trying to Obviously, revisionist history exists, but this is also why they're trying to reduce access to so much information knowledge literature.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I mean like the more you know, the like, the more inadequate the response or attempt to rectify things becomes. And you're like, right, I'm sorry. I just read a whole bunch of shit, and all you're doing is given like a city in MLK Boulevard, right right, oh, no, no, no, no, we need to see money on the table.
Speaker 2: Right. It's so crazy. We're in an interesting.
Speaker 3: Time, interesting time, for sure, for sure. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and we'll talk about some news stories.
Speaker 7: We'll be right back, and we're bad.
Speaker 3: We are back to me.
Speaker 2: I said it not Jack. Guys, if you caught.
Speaker 3: That flawless, pretty hard to tell the difference, she said, known vergin.
Speaker 10: kV baby melly balls, Jack Obrien.
Speaker 3: Melly balls, O'Brien's him. Is that a child? You tell me where you A lot of accusations flying around.
Speaker 11: These days, pedophilet lie what what what?
Speaker 2: What a great song?
Speaker 3: All right, let's check in with the Biden administration, who are concerned about the incursion into Rafa and have paused a shipment of bombs which progress technically unprecedented, technically unprecedented. H Like, technically this hasn't happened since October seventh, When Joe Biden is like, whatever y'all need blank check, go ahead. It is wild to see like what a shipment of bombs constitutes, Like, yeah, Jesus, this is this is a shipment okay of bombs. They're like, you know, thousands, your morning shipment Okay, yeah, yeah, exactly thousands of bombs. This is eighteen hundred two thousand pound bombs and seventeen hundred five hundred pound bombs.
Speaker 6: Jesus Christ, and that's supposed to to be I guess they're like the reasoning there being is like these are just too big for dense urban areas.
Speaker 3: That we're really just worried about what they could do. I mean, we weren't worried up until now, but now we're looking at the polling and we're a little bit worried about that. And Lloyd Austin, the Secretary of Defense, confirmed this Wednesday because first it was like, apparently this happened last week, and he said, quote, We've been very clear from the beginning that Israel shouldn't launch a major attack into Rafa without accounting for and protecting the civilians that are in that battle space. And again, as we have assessed the situation, we have paused one shipment of high payload munitions. We've not made a final determination on how to proceed with that shipment, meaning okay, so eventually you may hand it over. Is that? Yeah? What can they do? So what could they do to not to get their shipment of like massive bombs? Right exactly, It's like, okay, now you can have your bombs to say they're not going to use them on RAFA, then hey, I promise I'm just gonna use them. Oh my god, what did you guys think we were gonna do with them? You guys are crazy? Are you serious? Guys are literally crazy. I can't show you're tripping, Joe, you're tripping. Oh my god, did you hear what Joe said?
Speaker 2: So you know me? Come on, you know me? You know I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: We can't have our cyber truck sized bombs. Yeah, right exactly, Yeah, because we've has a we has a red line. I don't know, I mean like, so this comes as the State Department prepares a report that quote examines whether Israel's war conduct is credibly incompliance with assurances that US supplied weapons are not being used in contravention of US in international humanitarian law, and just based on what I've seen red heard the countless protests that are happening around the world. The ICJ ruling, it seems that it might be a lot of contravention going on there, but that's just a hunch.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you need that full on report, but that's just a hunch. And you know, we're looking at over a million displaced.
Speaker 3: Cousins in Ratha, right, and that was supposed to be a safe place for people to go, but now that Israel has sees the border crossing there, things are becoming increasingly dire. And meanwhile, representatives of the Israeli government are saying that this pause and armshipment could affect the ceasefire talks. And it's like, okay, Jan Like, it's been pretty clear that Netanyahu has no intention of stopping this genocide. So Biden needs to I mean, I'm like, Biden needs to wake up. This dude is fucking sleep So I.
Speaker 2: Mean exactly, he said he's a proud Zionist.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, right, I mean in the sense like it's not going to change or it doesn't. I'm I'm sadly so fucking cynical. That's why it makes it so difficult to watch, you know, the government just play in our faces like they give a fuck about the people in Gaza in the West Bank. For like every ten fucked up headlines about like new mass graves being discovered and children being orphaned, you get like one of these goofy ass headlines about how like Joe Biden privately wants the killing to stop, or how Biden has a red line that could shift US policy. But we're close to thirty five thousand deaths already and it's fucking devastating that we know of that we exactly.
Speaker 3: And it's just yeah, all unfold and like have to be implicit as Americans while simultaneously having yet another reminder that like the only people that get a wink of humanity in this world are those that look white. Yeah, and it's just yeah, it's so we shall see that if they're if the line is crossed or whether or not. But it yeah, this is this is one of those headlines that I think they do to be like, Okay, we know clearly the world the pressure is cranking up around the world about what is you know this this likely ground invasion of Rafa, and yeah, what we're getting to sort of pacify us is one shipment of bombs paused, Like the fact that they're saying it could affect ceasefire talks, like they're like, we have all the weapons we need, Like you've already given us everything we need right Like there, this isn't well strategically going to affect us, like stop us from doing ship It sounds I think where they're just sort of more they know they're like, I mean, you know, for them, their calculus is more like we are just going to fucking flatten Gaza. We don't give a fuck, and we don't give a fuck how that destabilizes the regime in the United States or whatever. So it's like this, it's just this really cruel back and forth. But yeah, ally, yeah, I also feel.
Speaker 2: Like they they made that announcement to like soothe the students protesting. Yeah, like they're that fucking stupid to be like, oh my god, they got one shipment paused.
Speaker 3: So I think we stopped big bombshipment. We can everybody go home, Everybody going back to your dormitories.
Speaker 2: What the fuck do you guys want? What more do you need? They're dropping stop one ship?
Speaker 3: But I hear things are pretty frosty between Jill and Joe. So yeah, that's because because his body has expired.
Speaker 2: That's why she's not sucking his dick or playing with his balls. What happened?
Speaker 3: That's no more say that. That's he just said, like the key to a good marriage is good sex.
Speaker 2: Earlier this year did he say that.
Speaker 3: He did say something like that, and then everybody vombited. See, yeah, he's a he's a freak. It's like, yeah, he looks like one of those remember in Indiana Jones in the Last Crusade when like them King Arthur fucking mummies come out and ship. Yeah, the one that's where he chooses unwisely and yeah, yeah fades away. That's kind of what. That's the kind of vibe Joe's give me right now, Sarko energy reference. He's giving off like sarcophagal vibes. Yeah, Sarko all right. RFK Junior is we talked yesterday about how he landed the big Kevin Spacey endorsement. But now he is getting a little more attention because The New York Times just reported that back in twenty twelve, during a deposition for his divorce case, he revealed that in twenty ten he was experiencing memory loss and doctors thought he might have a brain tumor, but it turned out to be according to Kennedy, this is, according to him, the guy who's like, I should be president. According to that man, the reason he was forgetting things is quote a worm that got into my brain and ate a portion of it and then died. Mm hmm, that's what he thinks happened to his brain. Doctors don't think that happened. Doctors are like, that's not a thing that's happened outside of a cartoon that we're aware of. That's like a that's like a fuck boy. Lie to get sympathy from, like a woman, You're like, yeah, but you don't even know, girl, Like I don't remember because like in twenty ten of fucking a worm win in my brain and ate it and died in there. That I forgot your birth dad.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you should have told me that.
Speaker 3: I know, but it's like, I do you feel like I didn't want that. I didn't want you to define me by that, So I don't want to tell you crazy. You're probably gonna leave me like everybody else does in my life. Everyone else. God just kill This is so triggering for me.
Speaker 2: I've so many fun boys. I'm just like they did say something really dumb.
Speaker 3: Ship You're like, wait, I've actually heard this one. Hold on, did you say tapearm made his brain and died?
Speaker 2: Like R what's the same r.
Speaker 3: R r f K junior r f kJ f j j k f R the degree to which this guy knows he has like mental problems, like brain problems, because this is around the time that like he started going real hard on the I guess he's been like an anti vaxer for a while, but it was like the time that like his ambition really picked up, and like he's in this deposition saying, quote, I have cognitive problems. Clearly, I have short term memory lost and I have longer term memory loss that affects the other distances of memory are pretty strong. No decides short term and longer than short term? Is that why he plays dumb? Like when he gets gotcha by journalists or like, yo, bro, what about all that like nine to eleven shit you were saying? Is like I never said that because he doesn't because a worm ate that part of them.
Speaker 6: You think he believed That's what I'm saying, Like, is that what he I'm trying to reguliz if he legit has like his memories is fucked up and he's trying to blame a worm or he's this is a story to set up to give himself like plausible deniability.
Speaker 3: When it's home you're talking about.
Speaker 2: People need to accept it. Like when you start aging, your memory goes like that's very normal.
Speaker 3: You can just say that, yeah, right, that's.
Speaker 2: That's nobody cares. I mean, look at Biden, he's doing just fine as our president.
Speaker 3: I think it helps. I think it because they don't have like the part of the brain that is like self doubt like that. That's one of the first things to go. We're like, well, they're so successful, we were all talking about them, therefore they must know what they're doing. And he's like, no, he's a person who is having so much trouble thinking straight that he thought of worm like eight part of his brain like a fucking cartoon apple.
Speaker 2: I will also say he if he doesn't win what you want, but he could definitely pitch a cartoon, a conservative cartoon with a little worm as his little buddy.
Speaker 3: Right, Like brain worms is a thing, right, isn't that a thing that conservatives screaming about is like brainworm? Like I feel like Alex Jones has talked a lot about that, but just.
Speaker 2: Jones is a brain worm right first.
Speaker 3: He's definitely I would not be shocked if if he were the one person affected by.
Speaker 2: Brain I always think about Trump being like, if you don't get tested, we won't the numbers will remain low. I always think about that logic that a lot of conservatives like attach themselves to of like well if we don't do, if we don't know or don't do, the thing, like it doesn't exist. It's like, man, what the fuck are you talking about? And that's what this feels like.
Speaker 3: He's like, I mean, he's actively reclassifying deaths throughout the pandemic, just being like, well, we don't know that. That's like, that's that's wild to think about how bad, how bad that shit was having him be the president during the pandemic. But yeah, yeah, I just think like this is something that occurs to me, like when you read stuff about World War two and like Hitler was like really dumb, Like he was just a person who was in like the like somebody was going to be that and he just happened to be the person in that position at that time. And like this motherfucker is has a last name that is politically convenient, and so there's going to be an entire like industry's worth of people trying to exploit his name. And then he is just fueled by privilege and opportunism. And I think his dimness both robs him of any like second thinking, you know, self doubt, and it also makes him a good engine for like sniffing out the crazy ship that's going to appeal to like self serious dumb people as well, you know, like that he so he They're like, yeah, we got one of our own in there, who thinks that? But the COVID vaccine is the biggest problem. And I like the way he thinks. I like the way he thinks because that's how I think, because that's how I think exactly.
Speaker 2: God redoomed.
Speaker 3: It's it's not a great it's not a great menu that we have to choose from in this election.
Speaker 2: I also wonder if the Internet had existed when Hitler was alive, Like how quickly would I would his downfall have happened?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, someone would have kendrick him, right, you know what I mean? Yes, bro? And he's true d day, Like that's the that's ship just like I never forget, Like he just he wouldn't wake up before noon and like a D Day during World War two, Like that's they should have just given him a bunch of VCRs he could have disassembled when he was tweaking all night. Yeah, and they kept him distracted with that. It's like, yeah, man, once you open up that TV, see what's inside man trying to figure it out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it goes lull by D Day. God damn a weirdo.
Speaker 3: That's what's so wild though too. And like people are being like, this isn't the tapeworm thing is like bullshit, and they're it's not rest likely caused by mercury poisoning, which Kennedy did.
Speaker 7: He was sushi.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. You got the Jeremy Piven mercury pivot because.
Speaker 6: You got you were eating too much fucking sushi, too much omakase, like.
Speaker 2: How much fucking proof.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, bro, sushi, Like do you talking about.
Speaker 2: I know, rice to the white American diet. No rice too many?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just sashimi, just shimi all day. That's it. And it's like the physical form of affluenza, you know, like the people can get get off from killing someone because they have affluenza like their parents raised them to, you know, and related from reality. Like the physical version of that is like mercury poisoning from too much sushi, Like I just can't stop eating this stuff, your honor. Yeah, because he was. I mean I googled RFK sushi because I was just curious to see if, like that's his ship. But the one headline I didn't find was like he was eating like sushi somewhere with like Alicia Silverstone. They were talking it up anti vax style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is a depressing episode. I mean, they're they're all depressing and someone I don't think they all are. We'll pick something frivil morev please do.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's just you know what bothers me is that three of us all very smart, capable human beings, and we would never pursue politics because it's so fucking absurd to think like I'm going to be in charge of, you know, the community of people, and it's like it takes a real fucking weirdo. And like every time these types of stories come out, I'm just like, yeah, man, like that's the kind of weirdo you have to be to be a politician. And it's like even with AOC, I remember being like, I'm gonna I'm gonna love her at the beginning because I know eventually it's gonna turn. That's just it's normal. That's just what happens, and that is what's been happening, and it's just one of those things you're just like, man, it doesn't matter if you do go in with good intentions, because I mean, I don't know if anybody goes in with good intentions. But I think with those student activists, I'm always like hopeful that those students that are the protesting now are gonna pursue politics because I feel like that's the only way that this shit is going to change is like literal infiltration of like educated, young progressive people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if that's the game, you need to be at the to have a seat at the table, Like you have to play the game differently because all of these people. I was talking to somebody who like had worked for like like the White House like in the seventies, and I was like, what what the fuck is up with like all these people? And He's like, I'm telling you, they get in there and it's the coolest fucking job you've ever had. Like they're like, yo, you can't fucking tell nobody about this shit. These are secrets, like get you got security, like you're moving in like these armored cars and shit flying on Air Force one, and it just people just get hooked on that sort of level of being important to the point that they're like, Okay, well where am I where's my money coming from? So I can run my next campaign. I gotta fucking kiss the ring, I gotta bend the knee, then I'll do that, versus people who are like, we just need like a World War Ze type strategy of being like, yeah, man, go in, make the votes count if they fucking come in primary, you like, we'll just put seventeen more bodies up that are to go with nobody who gives a fuck about staying there and having like a dynastic run as a congress person, because everyone's calculus is.
Speaker 6: Just to it's like, once you get there is just to stay there, to stay there. Yeah, And that's what I think, that's what poisons a lot of people on some level. And there's only a few people that are able to kind of you know, it's like maybe three people that can even keep their principles.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a principle like Twilight Zone version of fame. It's like at least like fame. It's it just seems kind of cut and dry, you know, it's and then what I unless you end up in Ditty's house, it gets a little more complicated. But you know, like that, but that that's the dynamics that you're dealing with. And then like to be like to want political fame feels insane.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it feels like that is the thing that is most noteworthy about all of them is that they've made that decision to pursue that. Like that's the strangest thing about them. It's not like, oh, there's so much smarter, right right, They're like they're smart. There are a lot of smart people and a lot of different industries. The thing that is unique and defining about all the people in this is that they don't think it's weird that they're in charge of other people, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, and and a lot of them, especially like with Kennedy, it's like the they're self funding, so they're just like, yeah, I mean I can only imagine the type of I just speak about comics that that's my world. But like if comedians are great actually had the money to self fund the way like Jlo fucking self funded that stupid fucking movie. Yeah, twenty million dollars. You know, it's like, bit, you can't use that money for something good, all right, But it's just like it's that, you know, they perpetuates whatever it is that you want to perpetuate, And it's just such a bummer that principal people like don't want to be wealthy and don't want to like have a power over people, which is good, but it's just like, fuck, man, we how do we really change all this shit? You know exactly what you were saying. It's like to have seventeen people ready to fucking infiltrate that shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's the thing that gets people in line, you know, like they go, oh, you don't you don't want to take this money from APEC? Right, guess what then will primary you? And it takes someone to be like, I don't give up, go ahead, yeah, because we're run somebody. I got fucking thirty five thousand people behind me that are ready to fucking also just be a body, just to be a vote, like not to be a career politician, but to be a vote And I think that's like a paradigm shift that may or may not happen. But I don't know, Like there's there's so many other factors that play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I started rewatching Veep and I'm just like, so, like, yeah, this has got to be what it's like, this ship is so insane. How could it not be this?
Speaker 3: That's what all the political operatives were like, this is the first time it's actually been accurate, except like, our insults aren't as good as their insults.
Speaker 2: Of course they're not that smart.
Speaker 3: In DC, they call it Hollywood for ugly people. That's what they say.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 3: But the wild shit is like so with this rifk, the thing that really blows my mind, right is like after this like brainworm shit, Like someone asked, you know, his campaign about.
Speaker 12: Being like yo, this guy said he's got like he's saying, yo, I got cognitive issues. And they're like, is this going to be a problem, And the spokesperson said, quote, that is a hilarious suggestion given the competition.
Speaker 3: Right, And they're so right. That's what helps me up. And they're so right.
Speaker 6: He's up against a decrepit monkey skeleton and a sentient races diaper.
Speaker 3: And you're like, yeah, I don't know. The motherfucker way too much sushi. I guess with anti VAXX, I mean, put it.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, that's so frustrating. There's like much better, you know, qualified, smarter, more intelligent, more eloquent people, but like they don't have the funding. And it's like, j Loo, take that twenty million and find someone interesting to get into politics. I just I just everything feels insane.
Speaker 3: Well, just that movie is timeless. That's gonna be a musicum the Jack O'Brien that part. Yeah, yeah, with fucking posts Malone being one of the fucking whatever.
Speaker 2: The I couldn't even get through. I think I got through the second song and I was like, yeah, I'm not doing this. This is insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean in the movie, yeah, he plays like there's like a there's like a council of the zodiac symbols and like people are like embodying. Yeah, no, I watched it. It's just he disappears into his roles so much that.
Speaker 2: I Smelleyballs get together.
Speaker 3: I thought it was pre Ma alone. The other thing is like, yeah, I think hopefully more people just understand right that with our the illusion of having primaries and things like that, it's truly what the ruling class wants to put on the menu for us, you know, because there are so many progressive people that have tried to run get bodied out. You see what happens to like, you know, every nearly every election cycle, there's someone who's like has a message that is trying to go against the status quot and it's just like, oh, you know, let's pretend, you know, a fuck them, get them money, you know what.
Speaker 2: Also I'll say to that too. I have a friend who's voted third party as long as I've known her, and she's a civil rights lawyer, Like she's about about it right, And I have never like looked down on her when she would do that, because I was like, that's fucking her choice. You gets to make whatever choice she wants. But with this round, where like I've been telling people like, I don't know, I don't know what I'm gonna do, Like I'm gonna obviously vote for all the other shit. I was like, but I don't know. I think I'm just gonna leave it blank for you know the president because I just feel I feel insane. I don't feel principled. I mean, I don't feel like it's principled. And uh, I have gotten so many condescending responses to that, and I'm just like, And I ended up texting my friend that again has been voting third party since she's been able to. I asked her if I've ever been a condescending dickhead to her, because I've never experienced never I've never thought about voting third party or just not voting for, you know, the Democrat, and so I've been talking to people about that, and yeah, everyone's so rude. Anyways, she was like, no, you've never been that way, and I was like, thank god. I was like, I mean, logically, it makes no sense, but it just made me glad that I was never that person, because it just it feels so insane that people are just so they have no desire to think that change or improvement can exist, like it's an option, Like it's just not an option for people, and I find it so it's really disheartening. I guess I just want to say that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it also speaks to a level of comfort someone is experiencing when you can look at all these things on the horizon, and for many people, they're like, yo, this looks like this ends with me being imprisoned or having the rights severely restricted. And they're like, no, I've been good, I'll probably be good. Yeah, And then they're like, don't fuck this up for me. And you know, that's why I think it's this is such a fucking precarious election, man, because everything that's happening resonates with so many different people in so many dimensions. And like for all the hand ringing about like you know, the the fascism that Donald Trump is gonna bring, which I understand, it's it can be a completely different dimension. But like what we are seeing even with the way this, like the police are behaving with students, you look at in the sixties, like in the seventies, like these Vietnam protests, there was no militarized response off the fucking bat like there is now. That's like, this is this is completely different shit like they would have time travel has been like oh shit, they're doing all like that already, right, They're like, you know, like it's anyway, the times are very different, And I think that's what just makes it very hard to like think about how how things improve and what the pathway there is. And like, yeah, the other times when I talk to like people who do a lot of like activists work like in the streets and stuff and doing like working for like nonprofits and things, they're like, they're like, I think my job would be a lot harder if Trump's in office, because they'll, you know, the kinds of shit that they would try and make it legal would make it really hard for me to work with like very vulnerable people. And it's just like there's so many there's so many late there's so many things to consider. But yeah, it's but I think everybody's going through it and we shouldn't be condescending to each other on you know.
Speaker 2: It's also just what a what a terrible way to approach any conversation that someone was trying to have sincerely, you know, Yeah, you can't actually have a conversation about this. You need to be a dickhead off junk, right.
Speaker 3: It's like, isn't the daily.
Speaker 2: Zeitgeist and you're not a guest. You can't just do that, right, Sorry for the dog barking and I'm dog sitting if we didn't already know.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no's crazy?
Speaker 3: All right. Should we take a break and come back and talk about Jerry Seinfeld's weird movie that's a bumper comedic icon Seinfeld for sure? Oh man, all right, we'll be right back.
Speaker 10: Our blower, Smelly Balls a bride and that'd be with my goods Miles, Asian guy? Is this what ja?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Capture my energy for sure, because I'm venmoing you every time you call me smelly balls. Oh my god, I's the Asian guy. Tell us about some of the wacky stuff you've been eating?
Speaker 13: Then, like that, how much garlic? You bro a lot of garlic, don't you. I'm like, yeah, I'm black too, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but for most people that you.
Speaker 7: Don't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What right? The garlic? All right?
Speaker 3: Should we talk about some pop culture that's I don't know, still somewhat problematic. But Jerry Seinfeld dropped unfrosted. We talked about the trailer when it came out. It's just it looked unhinged. I still haven't seen it. Our writer JM has seen it and says it's seemed to side with a review that I'll read excerpts from in a moment. But you know, the trailer has it's like about the invention of the pop tart, but like Tony the Tiger and Snap Crackle and Pop are characters in the film. Like, it just looks kind of unhinged. It looks very cinematic. In this case, Tony the Tiger represents on we no, he just represents Tony the Tiger. He's just makes sense that it's a world where Tony the Tiger is a real thing. That makes cereal. I guess. So it dropped. It's quickly gone to the top of the Netflix Top ten Movies chart this weekend. Unclear if that's just people who wanted something to have listened to while assembling ikea furniture, but it's it's at number one. It's been at number one for a few days. That is shocking that it's even number one. Yeah, nice number one people. Well, so Seinfeld the show is, you know, one of the most watched things on Netflix. So I do wonder how much crossover there is there, like a new Seinfeld thing. Let's let's see. It's at forty one percent on Rotten Tomatoes and one review that our writer Jam seems to agree with called it quote one of the decades worst movies. Questioned why Seinfeld didn't quote halt production halfway through and apologize to everyone for wasting their time. So it was pretty intense. What have you heard the story when he talked like I saw him do an interview about it and he was saying he just needed he just wanted some thing to do during the pandemic. Yeah, he wrote this like fever dream thing.
Speaker 2: Like I said, this self funding shit is just so insane, out of control. I was reading that it's one of the least viewed movies on it even though it's like it is at number one. It's it's just showing how how bad viewership is right now because it's.
Speaker 3: Like the least well, people aren't actually watching it that much, but just nobody's watching movies right now. Yeah. Yeah, it's pretty wild when something is like self funded, self started from somebody like Seinfeld who like people are probably dying to get him to make something for them. But the most talked about moment in the movie is the climax, which is a parody of the January sixth riot but with people in mascot costumes.
Speaker 2: Comedy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hugh Grants, Tony the Tiger even wears a QAnon Shaman esque outfit and urges a sea of striking mascots to siege the building. In the movie, it's to stop the FDA from certifying pop tarts, like because they are worried that pop tarts are going to take their jobs or something. Oh my god, yeah it is, yeah, while replacing referencing the great replacement theory. So it's all just.
Speaker 2: These like are you serious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's like these weird empty gesture, empty references to like white supremacy from somebody who, by the way, has like recently been like.
Speaker 9: You can't be funny anymore, because funny anymore because of DEI d I ruined comedy.
Speaker 2: It's the locals, deal with, deal with.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the QAnon Shaman gave it a glowing review. But like so, one of the film screenwriters explained in an interview that it was all because they were writing a movie. There was an actual strike at Kellogg's and the insurrection happened, and it was never he said, quote, it was never we want to do a Gen sixth thing. When you're building a story, you're just putting a piece on top of peace, and that story led us there, Oh my god. And he's also like to have a bunch of costumed creatures doing violent things, which, like, that's a good description of writing. When you have nothing to say, right, you're putting a sentence on top of a sentence one. The only thing you have is money, just stacking sentences out here.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And yes, men who are like, oh, Jerry, that's so fucking genius to combine. Like, so there's an actual workers strike at count don't worry about what they're striking for. Indistinguishable in Jerry Seinfeld's mind. By the way, the January sixth riots and a workers strike at Kellogg's, like he, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, Kellogg, same thing.
Speaker 3: Look at these people, what's their problem? What are they so upset about?
Speaker 7: They get free cereal, you're not starving.
Speaker 3: Kellig's workers were striking, by the way, because of horrific labor practices that recalled the dark Satanic Mills era of factory work, where understaffed facilities were forcing people to work seventy two to eighty four hour work weeks. And that's the thing. He's like, I don't know, they seem mad. Who cares? Holy shit, that's great, I mean, good for you. Good for you. I mean, yeah, I remember we were this is like this such a legit thing, and the mixing of those two things such a giveaway of like his worldview and whatever the fuck he just wants to say with this movie is he'd be.
Speaker 13: Like people fighting for equity then far right insturrat who gives a shit, it's the same, let's laugh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was also him and Eddie Murphy had a good Comedians and Cards getting coffee because I don't know if it was him who said it or Eddie or they both agreed on it, but they're talking about how like once you have money, you're not funny. Yeah, Like you had this conversation, you agreed with it, and you are still doing this like what.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Seinfeld was on that first episode of The mulleniy Show, and he just like seemed he like could gesture at like he would say things like what's the deal with this? What what's going on here? But like he just I don't know, the life was like missing behind his eyes.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's definitely been on the worst press tour I've ever seen, like this most unfunny shit. He keeps complaining about shit that he don't need to be complaining about yeah, and then he even did like SNL cameo and weekend update like be like guy who's been on a promo tour or whatever, and he just wasn't funny. It was. It's just it's just so disappointing. As someone who I was watching Seinfeld at twelve years old, I loved that show. That was like some of my first like like white comedy I liked as a kid that I was like, this is really fucking interesting and good. Of course that it was twelve years old, and you know, I think that was peak comedy for me and I just to see what he has done, it's just it's just it's such a bummer to know you've invested, you've given this person money, Like it's such a fucking That's how I feel about Kim Kardashian. Like if I hadn't given Brandy money when I was a kid listening to I Want to Be Down, would have never fucked Kim Kardashian. It never would have had her. I feel like everything, Yeah, it feels like everything is my fault, including this. Yeah, I'm sorry everyone. I just want to apologize to our listeners. I'm the reason that pop Tart movies exists.
Speaker 3: But I think every time he makes something on his own and Larry David makes something on his own, we like learned a little bit what the genus was behind Seinfeld. Absolutely, I think it's probably making him a little bit pit like he probably doesn't feel great about that maybe, and that's why he's such a cranky old fuck.
Speaker 2: This is the same thing with Chappelle and Neil Brannon. Everybody was like, oh, Chappelle show, Chappelle is Chappelle, and it's like, over time we've learned part of the magic was Neil Brennan and we had no idea and like more not that I even love Neil Brennan that much, but Chappelle has really proven what, you know, what kind of comedy he's trying to do. And Neil is like actively always trying new shit and you know, experimenting and you know, exploring new spaces.
Speaker 3: Still cap up for David.
Speaker 2: I feel the same way about them that I feel. I agree with Larry and Jerry. Yeah, yeah, I mean there's a reason Larry left at a certain point. I think he left in season seven or some shit like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And also Juliet Louise Dreyfus, like just fucking.
Speaker 2: I mean, that cast is you know, the three, the three were insane. Yeah, I mean they're all they were all incredible on that show. I mean, and Juliy Louis Dreyfus has proven that she fucking carried she can't carry anything true. New Adventures of Old Christine, I mean, got damn. That show is so sure is it really? I need to go back a long Oh my god, that show isn't really I mean, I feel like Veep is like blows it out of the water at this point. But that's, you know, because it's you know what we like. But New Adventures of Old Christine is very funny. Yeah, just like started like you know mid midway those early episodes you got us just skip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it. But it's just so those workers were striking to oppose legitimately terrible conditions, and a literal billionaire because Seinfeld is now a billionaire, decided to use that strike as inspiration for his movie that then became a glorified commercial for the company that they were striking against, in Kellogg, because now like Callugg is releasing like tie in pop tart boxes that like tie into the movie and ship. So it's just yeah, but that's yeah, this is where we're at, This is where we're at, and this is where we're at. Marcella. It's always such a pleasure having you on. As you know, for me, I.
Speaker 2: Really wanted to talk about no just kidding, never run.
Speaker 3: You wanted to talk about drones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really want to talk about drones invading my privacy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great having you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me. It's sorry I've been chaotic the last two episodes. I think I've been a mess. Really, my life gets back on track. I will be a perfect guest.
Speaker 3: Chicago, Marcelo, Chicago.
Speaker 2: Marcel's such a great I'm going to be getting dick all the time, Like I'm going to be ready for comedy at every corner of.
Speaker 3: The you're blaming a dick deficit. Is that what's going on?
Speaker 2: Absolutely okay, because you know you don't get sleep, but you get some dick and the first thing in the morning, like you're like, you know what I can get through this day off people people? You know, people carry trauma and their hips. You guys know that, right, And I saw someone so I saw someone tweet yesterday, like you guys are confusing healing and hoeing, and it's like, hey, it's easy to mix up when you hold trauma in your hips, because sometimes fucking gets the trauma out of you and you don't even realize the problem is that dick gives you more trauma if that motherfucker's a dick head, and then you've got more trauma to unfold and you just got to keep sucking. It's a six cycle.
Speaker 3: Through it, your way through it.
Speaker 2: Balls knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Hey, this guy, you guess another fifty. That's another fifty. Oh man, you are bankrupt? Wow? Wow, Wow Marcella, where can people find you?
Speaker 2: And in the piece of media? Right, sir, you've been so impatient. Your listeners are right, I'm a ahead.
Speaker 3: Are they really that mean to you?
Speaker 7: They love you?
Speaker 2: I don't care. I just like playing into it. It's really funny to yeah, when people don't like him, just like I can make it worse. I'm you know.
Speaker 3: I do think we should start having like wrestling entrance music when you're on just talking, Oh my god, yeah, just cared music.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, brother, I'm here to fucking insult you in your Mama gong.
Speaker 3: Just the Undertaker gong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my gosh, I loved wrestling as a kid. That ship was wrestling is perfect for.
Speaker 3: Children and some adults.
Speaker 2: Okay, they keep it, they keep the money in it.
Speaker 6: Oh man, there's thesally like there's a clip of Rick Flair so drunk at a bar in Florida that was going around on the internet.
Speaker 3: Because that's the one that you where he complained about how they wouldn't let him go to the bathroom or whatever something. He's like, I never kind of you, and you're like, oh my god, how was this guy? Fucking buddy?
Speaker 2: It seems he seems easy to get to say a slur, like you could get him to say us very quickly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's slipping up for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, my socials are at Marcella Comedy. You can find me everywhere on socials at Marcella Comedy. And the piece of media I've enjoying is this girl, Brianna Wymart. She she's on Instagram. That's where I follow her. I'm sure she don't TikTok, but she's gonna be banned from there soon, so follow her on Instagram. Her handle is It's Goodbye twenties as in farewell, it's good bye twenties. She has the most fucking hilarious videos. She calls it unhinged parenting, and she does that style of like my son's school said that he needs to have, you know, more protein in his lunches. So and then she'll like make a completely fake it's all fake, it's all hilarious, all sat tire, but people think it's real because of how she has cut it up, and it's just I strongly recommend everybody to just go just get a good laugh, and we only need a good laugh. It's really unhinged, very funny, and she makes it like yesterday she made as my son's school said, I've been giving him too much sugar, but that's what he likes to get through the day. And then she made him like a fake hot dog with cut a twinkie in half, put put like cheese and a fucking slim gym inside of it, put like frosting red and yellow frosting on top. Like it's so funny. It's like just just for the sake of being humorous, and I love it, and people get actually mad at her in the comments, which makes it more funny too. Yes, yeah, yeah, So Yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 3: That's great, amazing, Miles, where can people find you as their workimedia you've been enjoying? Yeah? Twitter, Instagram at Miles of Gray. If you want NBA talk, that's Miles and Jack. I'm at Boosties.
Speaker 6: If you want ninety day fiance talk and you know we that's for twenty day fiance with Sofia Alexandra. Some tweets I like. First one is at House of Decline h a U s. He said Obama eraon Macklamore, I'm super duper not gay, but they should have the Obama Eraon Macklamore, I'm super duper not gay, but they should.
Speaker 12: Have rights Biden Aaron Macklamore, there should be global Intifada.
Speaker 3: And then another one.
Speaker 6: Another show favorite, Josh Gondleman at Josh Gondleman tweeted the worst outcome of the Kendrick Lamar Drake beef would obviously be escalating physical violence, but the second worst would be if this all was leading up to a sprite commercial.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's reasons you can't say that. Obey your thirst, Jack, Where can people find stupid smelly balls?
Speaker 3: Find my stupid smelly balls anyway.
Speaker 2: See I got my nervous listeners.
Speaker 3: Me sure you can't find them anywhere because they're not smelly. They smell great. And tweet I've been enjoying is there's this House of Decline comic that four panels. First panels two people saying it's weird how nine to eleven became a national holiday, and the other person says, oh, no, that means and then cut to Jack Skellington, like in the Forest of the Holidays from a nightmare before Christmas, opening up the nine to eleven portal, and then he's like popping out of a bath an airplane bathroom, going what's this? What's this? And the plane is like flying into the twin towers.
Speaker 2: You're a sick fuck?
Speaker 3: What the hell? What the fuck is wrong with me? Oh my gosh, I'm a little twisted.
Speaker 7: The other.
Speaker 2: Allright, my first one was sick, not in a cool way.
Speaker 3: Not in and not cool. So somebody tweeted the my favorite video on the internet, which is the bowler Pete Weber throwing the strike that wins the tournament and turning around and saying and saying, who do you think you are? I am? And they say Pete Weber was not trying to go viral when he won the twenty twelve pba US Open. All he wanted to do was to show up a twelve to fourteen year old who jeered against him a little too loudly for his liking and m. Nate Shyamalan tweeted, I love the revelation that all of this was to stick it to a middle schooler and legend real talk. But that's amazing that he was yelling that at a child. That is my favorite clip on the internet. Who do you think you are? I am was him trying to trying to yell at a twelve year old and then fucking it up so bad like he couldn't he couldn't complete it, take it. I fucked up. I'm sorry, Marcella.
Speaker 2: Is it terrible?
Speaker 3: These were both bad?
Speaker 2: You're a weirdo, bro. We learned a lot about you too.
Speaker 3: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien liking sick fucked up shit like that.
Speaker 2: No wonder your balls are so smelly.
Speaker 3: You think that's what makes me smell? Bad taste in tweets so focused on bad tweets that I can't wash my balls properly. I can find us on Twitter at dailys I Like guys. We're at d Daily ZiT Geist on Instagram. We have Facebook fanpage and a website Daily zeikeuys dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnotes where we link off to the information we've heard about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy, myles that you think people just I'm gonna keep telling people to listen to that band Oma and their live band instrumental recreations. This is them doing mob deeps shook one short one but it's all live. Take it through your ears and they will thank you. It sounds so good. They really just captured that. I mean, it's very similar to the actual song, but they like, I don't know, it's like an impressionistic version that really just captures them. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's beautiful. All right. We will link off to that in the footnotes. The Daily and Zeitgeist is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what's trending, and we'll talk to you all then. Bye bye,