Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest, Spritta.
Speaker 1: Carpenter one of two point seven. It is kiss FM. Al right back, Hope we had a nice weekend. I took the opportunity this weekend to clean out my closet. That's exciting. I called it a purge. Yeah, you know, I realized I have so many of Christmas socks. I have a lot of Christmas socks that I never wear. You keep those all year round and they take up so much space. They I opened a drawer and I'm like, what in the world am I thinking? Because I think I feel guilt throwing away Christmas socks or donating Christmas socks. They're fuzzy and the els are are Christmas.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have a bad year because I gave away Christmas socks. But every year and my mom gives them to us. But every year I get Christmas socks and I have so many that I got rid of and I felt this. I don't know if you can tell my postures better. Yeah, it's a release.
Speaker 4: The best feeling.
Speaker 1: Stuff out makes you feel good, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: Why do we get so attached to things like why do you feel bad donating your Christmas socks?
Speaker 1: I there you go, cause.
Speaker 4: I get it too. I have it too.
Speaker 2: I have it when like someone gave me something, or like my mother in law bought me that, so I can't get rid of it.
Speaker 4: Things like that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had a stand up mirror right beside the closet and I took off my pajamas and I just tried stuff on, you know, like things I'd never worn before.
Speaker 4: This is just some visual I just love right now. I mean you have to.
Speaker 1: And I just kept trying things on, like you never wear this, put it on. See what it does for you?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: A lot of nothing does it bring you joy?
Speaker 1: If I have not worn it in two years, it's gotta go. Gotta go. Put it in the best. Still had a hard time saying goodbye, so I cause you know, boys to men want saying about it. It's so hard to say goodbye. It is I put the clothes on. If they didn't give me the feels, they're gone. So donating with somebody helping you is your weekend. No, it's me myself and Georgia watching me going.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I need like a friend and they're like my friend Taj is so good at that.
Speaker 4: She'd be like, that's hideous, get rid of it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, and then you just need That's something guys don't do.
Speaker 2: I never a glass of wine and just going through the closet.
Speaker 1: I can't get through it fast and oh my gosh, we're so different. I can't get through it fast enough. I'm not calling Kurt and be like, bro, I'm gonna roll over and have a podcast, soda and some lime and watch watch me dressed in my closs and tell me what you think of me. You're honest, we're up in my bedroom. Yeah, Oh my gosh, you're very different. I could never actually be funny. I want to call one of my friends and ask them to see how they react. You should and get their film their reaction, because I want to know.
Speaker 4: Can we do it now?
Speaker 1: Please? And don't want to wake everybody. Let me think of what I can call kiss quote of the day. It's six fifty five and if you're pregnant or planning a family, get one of these. Okay, what I'm gonna tell you it's six your buffering now, well your baby.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for you guys to say I'm here, babies get sick less in homes. If you've got one of these, I'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 4: Oh, I can imagine what it.
Speaker 1: Is coming up in a few and I quoted the day, Tanya, you have failed as a neighbor. What happened?
Speaker 4: We just got new neighbors.
Speaker 5: So they're brand new and they're as cute as can be, this couple. Okay, And I get a knock on the door the other day, I walk up.
Speaker 1: I want to get hurt.
Speaker 4: I did actually hurt, and I walked.
Speaker 5: I answered the door and it's my sweet new neighbor and he comes up and he's like, hey, I just got back into town.
Speaker 4: And I was like, hey, I didn't know you were gone, and welcome back.
Speaker 5: And he goes, I forget his wife's name, but he said, she said that you guys were going to collect our mail, so I'm just coming to pick it up. And I'm like, uh, I don't think that that was us. She didn't ask me anything. I didn't even know that you guys were out of town. And he was like, oh, oh, maybe it was the other neighbors. Let me let me go back and see if it was the other next door neighbors. So I go inside and I was talking to Robbie and I'm like, our neighbor just came over asking if we had his mail.
Speaker 4: And he was like, oh, yeah, she.
Speaker 5: Came over here a couple of weeks ago and told us that they are going out of town.
Speaker 1: And he didn't tell you, Hey, did you tell me?
Speaker 4: But where's the mail?
Speaker 5: So he's a little bit washy on if she asked us to pick up packages or and he was like, yeah, I kept it looking at where are.
Speaker 1: The packages and where is the mail?
Speaker 4: We didn't collect any of it.
Speaker 5: And now I'm like, I don't know if I should go over there and say, are bad always.
Speaker 1: Comes to me over there? Yes, Robbie needs to go over that.
Speaker 4: Robbie's whole situation.
Speaker 1: I think you you torture Robbie, but you go over as the good neighbor and say, look, I gotta be honest with you. My guy, not the guy for this kind of stuff. Come to me and I'll make sure he and I take care of it because I'm not forgetful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was like she said it in passing one day where I was walking and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh no, I'm so glad you weren't watching their dog. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: She goes there was nothing on the front and I'm like, you can't even see their front dorm.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm yeah. So what are you gonna How are you gonna keep him to be more responsible? Coming up?
Speaker 5: I did tell him moving forward, I said, if any neighbor asks us to do things, please just tell.
Speaker 1: Me on the whiteboard in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: Please exactly.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Larson, it's kiss. So if Ryan's roses coming up after seven, Ruby and I are aligned with this. You know when you go pick up food or you eat something, or you order something, and you'll ask the server, what do you like? What's I do that all the time? What's popular? What's really good that comes out of this kitchen? This place? What if people love? I'm always really happy and I appreciate like you do. Ruby, great respect to those servers that are honest at say, I wouldn't get this, Yes, I wouldn't get this dish. What happened to you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so that happened to me. I was out at dinner in Highland Park and same, I'm at dinner, I'm like, what you know?
Speaker 4: What do you suggest?
Speaker 8: What's a dish that you recommend, or I specifically pointed out something on the menu. I think it was like a klamary toast or something like that, and they're like, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Go with that. Yeah, he would go with that.
Speaker 4: He was with that one.
Speaker 8: He's like, I suggest you get the croquettes instead, and so that's what we did.
Speaker 3: Chic.
Speaker 4: They were delicious.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But I was like, I just appreciate honesty even when you go to like I went to a plant shop at the flea market and same thing. He could have sold me the plant on the spot, but instead of trying to just make a cell, they're honest. They're just honest about what's good, what's not.
Speaker 1: And you end up buying more. I think that would be my strategy. I'd be honest, but my strategy would also be to create honesty. Like if you came to my restaurant and I was your server, I would specifically say let me know if you need any help. Oh you need some help, great, I'm gonna tell you this barbecue, beef risked bacon and bumble sauce is my favorite. Oh really, they need a bond. Then you lean into like what your favorite is? Now my tip is going to be better because you felt like I was transparent with you. Upfront's great strategy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you're offering the Tomahawk steak, which is a price.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: Have you ever been like toying between two different things? And then you tell the waiter to surprise you.
Speaker 4: You've never done.
Speaker 1: So fun surprise us.
Speaker 2: No, it with sushi, but not like a blondish very fun.
Speaker 1: FM Quote of the day here in a second, Oh, I want to tell you I was reading this. Maybe you know this siciny, If you're pregnant or planning a family and you get a dog, your babies are gonna get less sick in the home.
Speaker 4: No way, I thought. I don't evenna say air purifier.
Speaker 1: No, a dog keeps your baby from getting so sick. It's thanks to all the bacteria and fungi. Yeah. Dogs bring into your home, they take care of it. True to build immunity, Yeah, I guess. Yeah. Wow, there's your tip of the day. Parents get a dog, so you build immunity. Today's quote. People do not decide their futures. They decide their habits, and their habits decide their futures.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: That is pro fat I like that take it down, Take it down, Kiss FM, Good Morning Donna, Ryan's roses after seven o'clock here on kiss siciny with your headline, Kiss FM headlines with sic Well.
Speaker 2: Heat advisory is in effect across most of southern California until ten am tomorrow, when it then turns into an extreme heat watch that lasts until Friday evening. Long Beach officials want to build a new traffic safety division, paid for by the five million dollars it expects to get by ticketing people with new speed cameras. Ten people were hospitalized after a violent rollover crash at Telegraph and Victoria and Whittier around nine last night. And Disneyland has launched its fall season, featuring Halloween time and Plaza de la Familia celebrations across its theme parks, hotels, and downtown Disney district.
Speaker 1: Ryan's roses coming up in just a few minutes. Also, do you know what a Darty? The pit in the bows and the geeds are? I'm sell you what did Darty? The pit, the bows and the geads. No, we are gonna have Borg. We're gonna Borg. Okay, this is what this is. It's Rush week. If that's sorority talk. So our intern is going to try and put a sentence together using some of those terms and see if we can to find what it all means. That is going to be a live experiment in a few minutes. First, Ronnie Henry is Ian Glendale with freak gas. Ronnie Mark just leaned over and said, you want up to three people who refused the gas? What happened?
Speaker 9: I know, I was on such a hot streak giving out free gas, and now no one wants here.
Speaker 7: I literally think they think I'm skimming them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's the thing. You have to really finesse your approach. Did you find anyone yet?
Speaker 9: So I have been finessing my approach, like I've been smiling. I'm wearing a Beyonce sort today, Like I really was trying to get people to get this free gas, and no one once said, Like I really don't.
Speaker 7: I'm showing my bags. I'm like, this is real, I'm trying to give you free gas.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you should put me on speaker. Can I try it?
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm walking up to this first.
Speaker 1: Oh should we already?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: He already said no before I could even get over there.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's ask this lady right here much nice? Are you getting gas today?
Speaker 10: Can we fight our gas for you?
Speaker 7: Would love to fill up your guest, saying courtesy of Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: I'm on the phone and speaker.
Speaker 7: Yes, look right here, you can hear hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, it's.
Speaker 7: We can fill it up in five minutes.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, It's okay.
Speaker 8: No worries.
Speaker 7: You see this has been happening to me.
Speaker 1: I feel terrible, Ronnie. All right, all right, we'll come back to you. Listen.
Speaker 4: You just oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: It's not that they don't want for guests. They don't understand because here comes some stranger and another dude and they're rolling up with the speaker, phone and the badge, a sign or something. I think we need something big getting gas.
Speaker 4: It's like I need to do it in a hurry. Maybe they don't want to be a.
Speaker 1: Maybe we need to have the sign making party later. And it's the homemade signs and say I'm Ronnie from Kids giving away free guys and stand it on the corner. Have your who's your colleague with you right now?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 9: He's right here, and who is it? I feel like I may need a tea, shir his name is Aunt. He's on the promotion seam.
Speaker 5: He's really nice, giant, there's a giant kiss and.
Speaker 1: We've borked a van closer to the pump.
Speaker 9: We are at the pump, but you know this that since was kind of packed too. I'm more girl right here or watch okay, Yes, we would love to fill up your guest thing for free. Courtesy of Brian Seacrest. He's on the phone right now.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, she said, yes, Kersey goes right here. Hi.
Speaker 1: What's your name is Ryan Seacrest and you are on Kiss FM right now? How are you?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, I'm good.
Speaker 6: My name's Carla. Oh my gosh, I'm nice rown shock. I listen to you guys.
Speaker 5: All the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: One, wait, am I landing on the radio?
Speaker 1: Are Carla Tanya myself on Kiss FM? Where are you a? Heeaded this morning? I'm going back home to my kid. Well good, your kid's gonna appreciate that. Now we are, we're gonna fill up your take a gas. That's Ronnie and Aunt, who works in the promo department. Do you see a Kiss vehicle that's logoed with kiss on it anywhere?
Speaker 6: Yes? They do.
Speaker 1: Okay, well there you go. We need that as close as possible, as close as we can. All right, that's it. We're gonna fill up your tank. Annie's got you, and that's it. Thank you Carl for listening.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much. Thank you, guys, gosh, thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: You're soul.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hi, Ronnie, you see I have to go through. I understand we're going to do this again. Let's do it together, so we'll find people together on speaker for the next time we do it later in the show. All right, okay, okay, relief, thank goodness, stressful. I mean, put the van right there whatever, with the suburban right there and a sign. You're right, we need to sign on the cour says kiss free ass. I mean it's not that difficult. Well on a two point seven, it's Kiss of MLA. All right, let's tap into it Rush week on this National Waffle Day, going to be hot again, real heat Dodger tickets for you to win Ryan's roses here on kiss in a second. First, intern Bella has a sorority vocabulary quiz for us, Is that right?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's actually my first day of school at USC, So perfect timing.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, congratulations this year, last year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my last first day of school ever.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's that good feeling.
Speaker 1: No, I'm so last week we were talking about LARPing. Are you a LARPer? So I'm guessing that's one of the words you use at school. LARPer is where you pretend to be something for three days even though you're not right. You become an expert. You become an expert in three days. So how are we gonna play this sorority vocabulary quiz game?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm gonna give you a sentence and then I will break down the different terms and I'll have you, guys, guess what you think of.
Speaker 1: What the terms are. Okay, what's the sentence? Here we go.
Speaker 3: Last night I was at Taos Siggai for their darty. While I was in the pit, it felt like bous activities because the Jeeds were LARPing and the taws squid was drunk with his borg.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a question for you. Does anybody speak like that for reals?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: Not with all these terms?
Speaker 4: Okay, one sentence.
Speaker 1: Let's break it down. Let's sentence diagram. Last night I was at Taos the house. Yes, wow, seacrest.
Speaker 3: So taus is like an acronym for top house, but you could also go middle house or bottom house.
Speaker 1: Right, So house gry good for their darty, which is dirty party.
Speaker 3: It would be a day party.
Speaker 1: Oh day party dart that was like a dive party.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm keeping.
Speaker 1: Trash on the floor, all right, So date party is a darty. That's good tonight and I love that, right, I want to use that. Yeah, don't be tardy for the darty. While I was in the pit, it felt like bowse activities because the geeds were LARPing, no idea. I felt like bows.
Speaker 3: Is essentially like the party space.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the bouse?
Speaker 3: Bows is a bottom house, so like the worst house according to everyone's opinion.
Speaker 1: And like the house seeds were LARPing.
Speaker 3: So geeds are non Greek life people.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, this is really nuanced. They were LARPing and the touse squid was drunk. I don't think you can say what the tows squid is.
Speaker 3: Would be like the least attractive person in the best house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the top hold on to the towel squid was drunk with his boyfriend who's organic borg.
Speaker 3: It's actually black outrage gallon.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, so read the sentence and use it with defining each word. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Last night I was at the top house sig Kai for their day party. While I was in the party space aka the pit, and it felt like bottom house activities because the non Greek life people were pretending to have fun and the least attractive person in the top house was drunk with his drink also known as a borg.
Speaker 1: I would never make it through Collins. Oh I didn't. Actually, I didn't anyone. Yeah, that's right. I didn't anyway, And so yeah, good, that was a problem. More of that. We're gonna learn a lot, all right. Coming up next, we got the gates and the ballast is on Kissing Raging waters one A two point seven kiss FM. It's time for Ryan's roses. So hopefully everybody is here. I got Leslie on the line, Leslie, good morning. Let me bring everyone together about what happened to you and Whittier. You say a friend of yours is behind your husband in line at the dry cleaner, Is that right? Yeah? And saw him drop off his normal things along with what what else stood out?
Speaker 6: He dropped off like a black club dress. That's how she described it, and that is not something I would ever wear. My club deser behind me, a.
Speaker 1: Black club dress. Yeah, okay, Uh, what are the possible alibis?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I mean, maybe she saw the wrong thing, but my husband had no idea she was there. And honestly, he's oblivious to who my friends are anyway, and if I'm being honest, since has not been great for a while now, So my god, is something's off my friend? No, my friend called me. I mean, well I did ask him about it, but I tried to be kind of like, you know, I was just like, you know, Julia saw you at the dry cleaners and he was like, oh yeah, And I was like, but.
Speaker 1: Did see Julia? Did he know Julia? Your friend was there? Did they see each other? Like I knew she saw No, he did not know.
Speaker 6: I mean, honestly, he doesn't pay attention. I don't even think he knows who she is, which is crazy because I've been friends with her for years. But you know, I was like, yeah, like she saw you drop off a woman's dress and he was like, no, I didn't like your friend's lying to you kind of thing. And I kind of left it. He's like, oh, maybe there was a dress on the counter, and it seemed like he was trying to come up with something. But I didn't like completely confront him, so I kind of left it. But I you know something, something's off.
Speaker 1: But you can feel like this for a minute. And now you've got some more evidence here, possible. Yeah, a couple of things. I'm here number one, gas lighting number two. The fact he doesn't know your friends tells me a lot. By this stage in the relationship, he's got to know who your friends are. That is not nice, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's it's I don't know. He just doesn't take a huge interest sometimes and he just it feels weird.
Speaker 1: We have complacency, we have gas lighting. We have a lot of things going on here. Leslie, hold on one second. We are trying to find out what that black club dress is all about at kiss ff next and Ryan's Roses. We're making the call right now to Leslie's husband. Really simple, Leslie's friend was at the dry cleaners and saw him draw off his stuff and a black club dress. It's not Leslie's black club dress. He did not see the friend seeing him. She is not really addressed it deeply. He's tried to explain, maybe he's just on the counter. I don't know, there's nothing here. Maybe it's just on the counter with somebody else's dress. But she Leslie has said that sheen felt right in a wild right. Things happened off, they've been off, and then so when you when you feel off and then this happens, now you're really spyfiery about it. That's exactly it. So we're gonna call Leslie's husband now and find out what the black dress story is. Whose is it? Is it just a mistake, it was somebody else's on the counter with his stuff, or is it really somebody else's that he brought to clean Leslie? I just need to say, Ryan, you my permission to call, and then your husband's name.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Yes, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 1: When do that? Now? Be very quiet less see we can find out. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 10: Hello, Hi, can I.
Speaker 4: Speak to Marcus?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Who's this?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: My name is Emily. I'm calling from Socow Blooms. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 10: Just living a dream?
Speaker 4: That's great?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: We deliver here in Wittier and surrounding areas and offering a free promotion. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. Is that something that you would be interested in?
Speaker 10: Hang on, that was a lot of information. You said a three dozen roses.
Speaker 2: Correct, they're red and I could have them out by lunchtime today. I don't need any cash from you, like I said, they are free. We're trying to promote our new business. We do ask that if you're pleased with our arrangements, maybe you leave us a Yelp review or you refer to friends and family. But for now, I just need the name of the person you want.
Speaker 4: To send them to.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm not giving out a credit card number.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't need anything any info from you or anything like that.
Speaker 4: We can start with the name.
Speaker 10: So you can't like trace it at all, like.
Speaker 1: Back to you. Is that what you're asking?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: No, I can mean you can even send him anonymous if you want.
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, Well can you send them to Sadie?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can you spell that?
Speaker 10: S A d I E?
Speaker 4: Okay? And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 10: Put to Sadie for your big week? I'm proud of you, Dylan.
Speaker 4: Or your big week.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you, Dylan, Marcus, your voice is being broadcast on the radio. My name is Ryan Seacrest. Have your wife Leslie on the phone. Who is Sadie? Yeah, Sadie, and you sign it Dylan? Who's Dylan? Do you guys have kids?
Speaker 6: I think I know who this Sadie is. Tell me that's not Jad's kid. Oh my god, you're having an affair with your friend's daughter.
Speaker 4: Huh, who's Dylan?
Speaker 6: Your friend's daughter?
Speaker 1: Marcus? Hello, Marcus, Leslie, who's Dylan?
Speaker 6: Did he hang up?
Speaker 1: No, he's there, Dylan.
Speaker 6: I don't know who Dylan is.
Speaker 4: Why would he sign it?
Speaker 6: I assume it's it's like he's signing a different name because their parents might see it. By the way, she's like twenty two.
Speaker 1: So this Sadie, twenty two year old Sadie is the daughter of your friends.
Speaker 6: That so on the Sadie I know, Marcus.
Speaker 1: Speak up, Marcus, it's now or never, Marius. Your guilt, your silence is your guilt. He's there, he's there, he's on the phone, he's listening, but he's not speaking up. So Marcus, this is all very guilty looking. Wow, I'm gonna say something. If it's not true, you speak up. All right. We have come to a conclusion to believe that you're having an affair with your friend's daughter, Sadie, and you took her black dress to the dry cleaners.
Speaker 4: And Dylan is his alias.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 6: You have nothing to say. We need to get off the radio. This is insane.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: He's still there, he's silent. You need to get to him and speak to him in person and get to the body and by the way, get to your friends immediately. Thank you very much. He's gone now he's gone. Well, silence. Why because he's fully guilty. He doesn't one to say, he doesn't why. Wow, I don't know what's unclear about that. We'll come back. Kiss FM. Ryan's Roses one of two point seven Kiss FM. We just had a Ryan's rose a few minutes ago. We do it every Monday and Thursday at seven forty. At the end of it, basically, we believe that Leslie, who reached out to us in Whittier, found out her husband Marcus, is having an affair with their friend's daughter, twenty two year old named Sadie. He sent the flowers to this woman who's the daughter of their friends, and the card said here's some roses for your big week. I'm proud of you. Then he signed Marcus. The husband signed the name Dylan, the undercover name I guess for his friend's daughter and their relationship, whatever's happening. So we don't know what specifically is going on between them, but we know he's thinking about her. And the reason we're even here is that because Leslie, Marcus's wife, her friend follow me on this was that the dry cleaners and saw Marcus, Leslie's husband dropping off clothes, his things, and also a black dress. The black dress was not Marcus's wife's. The black dress we now think might have been sades his friend about the relationship for a long time. She's been feeling off so weird. So where do you even start with that? He would not speak, He did not respond, He did not hang up oddly, but he also did not react to anything we said when we alleged these things, he didn't respond at all.
Speaker 2: That's at first, by the way, where they stay on the line and they don't stay and they are silent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a hang up moment.
Speaker 4: Normally he is trying to think of something and just like, couldn't why.
Speaker 1: Just listen and not respond? That's I think it's worse on air with Ryan Seacrest. All right, Ronnie Henry has been trying to give away free gas and it's been slightly difficult because you know, when you are approached by two strangers with a badge. I think he's waiting around a badge of some sort. He's wearing a black T shirt with Beyonce. It's Beyonce Merch. She's riding a horse. And so he's walking up with Beyonce riding a horse, raving a badge, and people don't know what to think.
Speaker 2: No, they like they think they're signing up for something. They think it's a scam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. So Ronnie, did you find anybody?
Speaker 9: Who?
Speaker 1: Should we find somebody together?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I think we should find someone together.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so set up the scene. Do you see any cars?
Speaker 9: Yes, you know there's a few cars coming in. You know, honestly, it's kind of bad because we parked the Kiss van in front of a plump and we're not getting gas and there's a lot of cars here and we're just kind of taking up a spot.
Speaker 1: I can't recommend that. Let's be fast, then identify a vehicle. Have you seen anything? What do you see?
Speaker 9: Yes, this guy is coming right now. He is in a big car, so this is going to be a.
Speaker 1: Lot of gas.
Speaker 7: But we're about to walk up to him right now. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Here we go, I'm ready. I'm here.
Speaker 9: Hi, sir, I worked for Kiss FM. We would love to buy your gas. Courtesy of Ryan Seacrest. He's on the phone right now. Do you want free gas? He doesn't want free gas.
Speaker 1: I think we have a legitimacy problem. You're tibility. Can you hear the smile?
Speaker 7: Like as I'm talking.
Speaker 1: As chipper as Schipper can be? All right, is there any somebody else we can try to give away the free gas to.
Speaker 7: Okay, this guy's gonna pull right up.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, this is great. This is gonna be the one.
Speaker 7: Now I'm so nervous.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous too, and I'm not even there.
Speaker 4: Everything's gonna be fine, thank you.
Speaker 7: Oh you know, it's like getting rejected on a date.
Speaker 1: It's not a good feeling.
Speaker 7: How I feel okay back and then.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, it's hard.
Speaker 9: It's hard because you have to kind of you're just like pulling up on people. It's like Mercedes.
Speaker 7: It's nice.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if he'll accept our free gas then if he's taking.
Speaker 7: Okay, watch and the kid stars right here. Hi, sir, how are you today? I'm with one of two point seven Kiss FM, Ryan Seacres, would love to fill up your guests thing for free today. You have free gas? Oh ya?
Speaker 1: He said, yeah, right now? Hello, Hey, good morning. It is Ryan Seacrest on Kiss FM. How are you. What's your name?
Speaker 7: Good money?
Speaker 1: My name is Alex, Alex. That is Ronnie, an aunt who work for us. You see the Kiss vehicle there occupying a pump. We are just randomly going out to places in town giving away free gas, and you happen to be the guy.
Speaker 7: Nice thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a pleasure, Alex. It's all on us. Don't worry about it is legit. We'll fill up your tank and you're off to do what you're gonna do today.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: It's a pleasure. I hear you're rolling in a nice ride.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: Thank you, You're welcome. Were you headed this morning? I lost the touch as well. Yeah, I understand, Ronnie. I may be I may take one morning and just go out with you and let men for.
Speaker 7: This, yes, here in these streets.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Ronnie, you are dedicated. I appreciate it and free gas. I think from now on, Runny, let's do this together. We're a team.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Honestly, if you're here with me, I feel like it will be so great, Like people will really like that, because I.
Speaker 1: Know when I say do it as a team, I mean like this as a team where you're there and I'm here.
Speaker 7: I thought you wanted to come with me.
Speaker 1: I I do, But I also have to, you know, be practical here with the I can't let s see in Tunny every day run this day. Oh yeah, maybe I can. All right, Well, a good job this morning, Ronnie. Go buy yourself whatever you like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a cup of cors Yeah.
Speaker 1: Next, we got your Dodger tickets. Thank you, Alex for saving the day. Seacrest with you. Wow. Shepe up for the Jonas Brothers in New York City at MSG. Didn't even realize that they invited you to do it instead of an artist I know performs, but you, Tanya basically were the opening act for the Jonas Brothers. It wasn't a konsasciny, it was Tanya.
Speaker 4: Acon was here in Los Angeles Friday.
Speaker 1: That's why he was unavailable.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you went to the Madison Square Garden arena in the center of Manhattan, went back east, and you were basically the sideline reporter or the pregame reporter for the game, for the big game, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's so funny because they kind of use that analogy when they were like telling me about it, and I'm like, I am the worst with sports. I have no idea really what you're talking about. But I like had the I had the vibe, I had the image that they wanted.
Speaker 1: Basically setting the tone right.
Speaker 5: Yes, and like I was in the in the seats with the fans talking to them, just like getting.
Speaker 4: Excited about the hype woman and the hype woman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and like I was the last thing that everybody in Madison Square Garden saw before the Jonas Brothers came out on stage, which is.
Speaker 1: Where do stop bragging? Where did all of this air or where did it stream?
Speaker 4: It was all live just in the venue, wasn't the stream?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah, So it was just for people that were in the venue seeing the shows, and it was the Burning Up Tour all over again.
Speaker 1: So it's the Burning Up Tour all over again tour, yes, and so, but it was.
Speaker 5: It started out as just three nights in Madison Square Garden. That's kind of how this is how it started. And so basically it's like the recreation of their two thousand and eight tour. They came out and they basically recreated their outfits from the first tour, and then the whole first set is the original og tour. And then there's a little intermission and then they come.
Speaker 2: Back out and they do all their other intermission in the middle of a concert.
Speaker 4: Yes, very very nice, go to the bathroom, get a drink, you know.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah, I'm not an intermission guy to play and have a break. No, I want to sit through. I want the momentum to continue to carry with them.
Speaker 2: Care I'm carried because you don't want to miss anything, and if you have to go pee, that's your moment.
Speaker 4: But like I don't think you guys understand.
Speaker 5: Like I am obsessed with the Jonas brothers, so you know, so the fact that I got to do this is literally like a dream come true. I couldn't believe it. I was pinging myself every night. The brothers were so wonderful and kind. They wrote me a handwritten note to thank me, like they I know, I'm just like so obsessed with them.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what to do with myself.
Speaker 5: It was like the I've had a rough year. It's been a rough year for me, and like I feel like this like brought me out of some like darkness. Like it like brought me to the light. You're a dark place, I know because I come in here and I'm like good and happy and I'm fine, but uh, it's just been a hard year and I feel like this just like it. Yeah, it like broke me out of my shell. I feel like I was just like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the universe putting you there. Then, for that reason, and also to the Jonas brothers into any artist that does something like this, very clever, very smart. You don't need to always reinvent the wheel. You go back, you play the hits, you go back, you do what works. They can tap into the nostalgia. I mean, you look at new kids on the block. These guys are so clever, they're so smart. They continue to do it for their fans that grew up with it, that want to go back and relive it. There is something about listening to music you grew up with listening to music by the way that your parents listen to. I know there are artists that I listen to when I was a kid because my parents listen to and when I hear those songs, it reminds me of those days with them growing up. So tapping into the nostalgia and not being too proud to go back and play the things that worked, because some artists, I've been to some shows and they don't even play the favorite signe what do.
Speaker 4: They give you everything you want?
Speaker 1: That's clever.
Speaker 4: This girl brought her.
Speaker 5: Original Tiicke from two thousand and eight. She had it like framed in a picture frame, her original.
Speaker 1: Oh Tanya, you did you can say it was you.
Speaker 4: It wasn't me.
Speaker 5: It was a fan that I was like talking to before the show. But then the brothers during intermission signed it for her, so like then there were upgrading people's seats to get to the floor during the pre shows, so they were just doing all kinds of things for the fans.
Speaker 4: It was really really cool.
Speaker 1: Twenty thousand people that Jonas brothers will do it forever and it is just a significant thing to see. Three brothers who get along off and on. Yeah, screen or stage, it works. Yeah, And they are kind nice people. And Nick Kevin and Joe Kevin is getting some arms. Was he wearing a tight shirt? I got it? I got it right, he was wearing a tight shirt, was it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: There was one section where all three brothers were in ten shirts. They were in tank talks, and everybody was like, there's so much arm. I don't know where to look right now.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's an abundance of arm over indexing on the arm. Yeah. It doesn't get a bigger than a guy like Matt Damon. Right, Matt Damon is when you think of movie stars, you got Tom Cruise, you got Brad's pitt, Uh huh, you got George Clooney. I mean movie stars, right, Meryl Street movie stars, old school movie stars. Matt Damon walks the line of current and old school, and from what I've seen, is always a gentleman, is always a kind guy. But this is a great story that Sisney's got that's gone viral about the guy in the number one movie on the planet exactly. He didn't even mean to be in this video or anything like that.
Speaker 2: This mom named Lauren was filming her little daughter meeting Goofy for the first time at Goofy's kitchen at Disneyland over the weekend. When she watched it back, she realized, Oh, my goodness, is that Matt Damon in the background, just casually standing watching the whole thing happen. And so she posts this video. She goes, POV, you're watching your husband and daughter meet Goofy for the first time, but don't realize Matt Damon is also watching your husband and daughter meet Goofy for the first time.
Speaker 1: And there he is in the background. Kaki's Tenny's. He's got a top on and a button down shirt over it exactly.
Speaker 4: I was like, he's not a tak doll. We got the button down is over there?
Speaker 1: How do you how can you tell him it's poking through the h It's very observant to because it's that look that I want to try sometimes, which is the white tank top and then the button down shirt over it, button down halfway and then a chain. It's Jonas brothery, I.
Speaker 4: Saw your tank over the weekend. We can get back to that.
Speaker 1: But let's come back to that soon, okay, But Sis, this is what I love about him. Yeah, he is that guy, like he is the biggest star on the planet. Yeah, and he's also a great normal dad.
Speaker 4: I think that's the thing. He's a girl dad.
Speaker 2: And I think he was just almost reminiscing because he was there for his daughter, Jia's eighteenth birthday. So I think like in his head, he's watching this little three year old meet goofy and he's like reminiscing. Yeah, He's just like, Wow, it wasn't that long ago that I was doing the exact same thing with my daughter, and now I'm here with her and she's eighteen years old. And that's how fast it goes, you, guys, It's so wild.
Speaker 1: I had a girl dad's sighting over the weekend. I was out of my bike on the beach path. Yeah, early in the morning on Sunday, and I ran into the host of The Bachelor, Jesse Palmer. Okay, Jesse Palmer's a girl dad. He was out strollering his girl little girl. I met his little girl eating blueberries out of a cup, and he said, man, I just love being a girl dad. Yeah. I filed that. I filed that. Oh yeah, I filed its filing on air with Ryan Secret Chohany has a trending report Dancing with the Stars. This show has been on for thirty is a thirty fifth season.
Speaker 4: Thirty Wow.
Speaker 1: I have a real obsession with one of the judges, Derek Cuff Bruno.
Speaker 4: Oh, I do.
Speaker 1: A session with Bruno. His demeanor, his chest, his tan, his everything about him. I just love Bruno. He's been on it from day one. I think he's been on that show from the beginning. So how will Bruno react to this news? To well?
Speaker 5: I feel like Dancing with the Stars is really like peaking again. I feel like it's really on this path where it's just like hotter than it's ever been. And they've released a couple names for this new season, but there are some other names that are being leaked and thrown around, two of which are Tyler Cameron and Jenna du Want.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 5: Tyler Cameron you know him as the runner up from Hannah Brown season of The Bacheorette. He also won Special Forces. He had his own TV show, Going Home with Tyler Cameron on Amazon Prime. He's like a Jim Guy, reality TV guy. He is not a trained dancer, Okay.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: Jenna du want on the other hand, she is unfair.
Speaker 5: So she's causing quite the stir because she starred and Step Up back in two thousand and six, she's been on Supergirl, The Rookie, which is of Eastwick, and before any of this, she was a backup dancer for Janet Jackson, Pink, Missy Elliott, and Christina Aguilera. I believe that Jenna could be a pro on Dancing with the Star. So the full cast gets revealed next week on Good Morning America and the show premiere Septimeumber fifteenth.
Speaker 4: But do you think it's.
Speaker 5: Fair for someone who is clearly a trained dancer to compete with all these people who have zero experience.
Speaker 1: No, they've always had performers on the show, says nothing new, No she is she's a ballroom dancer. Answer for jack Yeah, no, I know. Well, first, a couple of things you asked me.
Speaker 4: The question, Yeah, I don't agree with you.
Speaker 1: They've always had performers on the show. Number two, she's a movement specialist, not a ballroom dancer. And number three, Bruno will take that into a movement special movement specialist, that's not it's a movement specialist, not a ballroom She's a technical dancer, technical dancing.
Speaker 4: She's a moment she is.
Speaker 2: A technical dance she has professional hip hop, jazz, all the things, ballet training.
Speaker 1: Then I believe Bruno and the panel will take that into account when they score.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe yeah, if you were on Dancing with the Stars, okay.
Speaker 1: You and because I'm a dancer and join the cast.
Speaker 5: Yes, when you have you have zero dance experience, would you want to go up against Jenna Duan?
Speaker 1: No, I would be scored because I had no experience and she scored because point.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have a point.
Speaker 2: They might judge her harder because they know that she's a professional dancer.
Speaker 1: Can add professional?
Speaker 9: Answer?
Speaker 4: Because she is?
Speaker 1: Can I add to this? You Kanya and Siciny? Yes, I've said many times, why am I not the Golden Bachelor?
Speaker 4: Never said that. That really wasn't our suggestion. It was a caller that called It.
Speaker 1: Really was the two of you that carried the momentum of the notion. I went to go to work at Wheel of Fortune and some of the crew were like, congratulations. I said what they said, we heard you're going to be the Golden Bachelor. I'm not. First of all, I'm not golden. I cannot be considered Golden and saying, well, I'm not going on the Golden Bachelor. Do you see what the two of you starts do anything?
Speaker 4: I would blame our digital department.
Speaker 2: This could have died here on the air, but they made a little clip and they posted it so that went viral and.
Speaker 1: That is not ever believe what you hear on this show.
Speaker 5: No, because people listen to bits and pieces of it exactly the whole thing, you would know that it wasn't real.
Speaker 1: Right. To be clear, I am not Golden and I am not on the Bachelor.
Speaker 4: No, what are you?
Speaker 1: I'm cus millennial. What's the controversy?
Speaker 4: But dancing with the stars you might do?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's so good. Maybe if a certain someone asks me, co you next take us to the world Champion Dodgers at Kiss FM. Kiss FM, I'm going to roll out of here. Thank y'all for being here. If you missed anything on the show, it's up on our podcast midday tomorrow we're back with a second date update. I actually want you to listen to the show to hear people reject free gas from us. That's on the podcast. They just didn't want it today, all right, Kiss FM, Sisney will take you from here. Have a great day. It's kissing. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe. We'll talk to you again tomorrow.