Speaker 1: The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Big Facts with Big Bank and DJ scream love.
Speaker 1: For first class sounds. It's DJ scream Big Bank is here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: We got a special guest up on Big Facts. He is the number one nigga right now. He is fucking the whole game up, little Baby. Welcome the Big Facts Bro. How you feeling, how you're feeling.
Speaker 3: I'm good man, I'm great man. I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Happy to be here man. Yeah, we're glad you're here. We're glad you're here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: In tradition, man, you gotta sweat to tell the whole truth, nothing but the truth. Can we swear you in, little Baby.
Speaker 4: I swear did tell the truth, nothing but the truth, absolute truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your time every time.
Speaker 2: Won't take seven court appreciate you know you bids. You know what I'm saying about to drop the avenue night.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Deaf, you know you biz know you've been working and ship. You know what I'm saying for you didn't stop take your time like to come forward us brow the I got the forward, the real I'm all just saying, we really appreciate that for sure.
Speaker 1: Because you didn't have to like what you did. You know what I'm saying, salute. So let's talk about the transition off top, bro, Like, how has the transition been, you know, from coming from the hood and then getting into the rap game been for you?
Speaker 4: Overall overad's been a head of a transition, know what I'm saying, Because it's like still got the ship you gotta face in the streets or it's ship that come with being in the streets.
Speaker 3: And then now you're a.
Speaker 4: Rapper, so you already carry yourselves a certain type of ways, certain stuff you ain't going for, cern stuff you're going for, So be like different, you know what I'm saying, when you're making a transition. So but the hardest part about the transition is just like transitioning, you know what I'm saying, because it's really not like I'm kind of transitioning. It's like if you're doing it or you're not, be like a little gate with you be kind of scratching, scraggling over what.
Speaker 1: Was that day of that moment when it hits you like man, I got to leave some of this other shit alone and and.
Speaker 4: We never hit you ain't never hit me like that, like my people hit me like it's over.
Speaker 1: With your people hit you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what people like people? I used to deal it like it's over.
Speaker 1: It was always burnt up, yeah.
Speaker 3: Otherwise lasted. You know what I'm saying is just like sh I'm just gonna stick the rapping. So that's how it happened for me.
Speaker 4: Like in my head, I probably was on some ship, like I probably gonna try to hustle forever. You know what I'm saying, ain't no telling me, man, your mind really be trapped that ship, really are trapped, Like even now, my mind still be on stuff that don't even make sense, you know what I'm saying, Like, but I know it's because my mind being trapped for so long.
Speaker 3: That's the way I think.
Speaker 2: But it seemed like, you know what I'm saying, watching you, watching you, like from the ground and ship, it seemed like you don't let none of that ship phade you though. You know what I'm saying, you say your mind be on certain ship, saying a little petty ship, like you just take that ship and keep ticking, like no matter your nigga name and the blogs.
Speaker 3: What I hadn't been through so much real ship and like that type of ship. Shi, it don't even know.
Speaker 4: I can't goddamn matter to me then real then I know what come behind, Like I get myself in voard in some stuff and that ain't right.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to go. So I like that ship be that's real ship. That's real ship.
Speaker 2: You know exactly, God damn with that back and forth ship get a nigga, nigga.
Speaker 5: Nigga had to God damn really.
Speaker 3: One of us.
Speaker 5: Something somethings gonna happen to bull go Ab.
Speaker 4: I f sayin't gonna play. I ain't trying to even funk up what I got going on. You know, ignore you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Nigga ain't doing nothing, Nigga.
Speaker 2: That's the Instagram. Niggain't doing no faith to face ship. I already tell me, hey, man, do that ship when you see me, you go see you go see me and you do that ship with ceb all that Instagram.
Speaker 5: I'm not study that ship.
Speaker 4: That ship be the reason man, I ain't tripping like I don't see that ship and ketch up with your catch up with you.
Speaker 2: Know, I just I watch your whole ground bro, like you your wrap ground like for sure, you know what I'm saying, Like from from from you see.
Speaker 4: Me like first start rapping, So yeah, definitely you can see whatever going you can see it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I really can't see it because I can liken it.
Speaker 4: So it's like every day is something different to the point where it's like I'm going with it as you go by the day. I mean, like six months, I'm totally different from the last six months. Even though I'm different, but every day in a six months, I changed.
Speaker 3: So it's like I'm glad bags.
Speaker 2: Change in every sitting. Yeah, as them bags change. Man, Niggas want to be here more and more.
Speaker 3: More and more and more and more more.
Speaker 4: Most ship don't matter bad con damn matter down Like it's bigger than you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's what matter the most right now.
Speaker 2: Nah, But you could tell, like you know what I'm saying me being a lot of nigga, you can tell that you breathe it through hustlers, you know what I'm saying, Like they're just off knowing you like and how hard you go with this rap ship that you don't even have to do, Like I see you got damn dropped from niggas like he didn't get a drop from Baby, Like you'll stop and really do the ship that's gonna keep you on keep going. I'm saying, like niggas be trying to up anything.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because I ain't never name.
Speaker 4: I ain't I ain't even know that they can keep me on top, like it's gonna keep niggas do it.
Speaker 3: Little ship.
Speaker 2: No, No, I already know what you're saying. Like that's coming from a being a nigga with gratitude.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Want me on your drop like instead of like you know what I'm saying, even though I know I might be the catch in this situation, but just from where I come from for a nigga want to be like Baby, get drop, I'm still like, come on with it.
Speaker 5: Here, Yeah, nigga get it and turn up the whole world whatever whatever.
Speaker 3: I want you to do the same thing for me.
Speaker 4: You feel like if I had nothing stop you, like, hey, gonna have a podcast.
Speaker 3: I want you to poppy Atlanta. Yeah, I feel like you will come.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, So like I'm gonna do what I'm saying type ship like that's real.
Speaker 3: Every situation.
Speaker 1: What you're thinking some other keys, Like one thing we gotta be real about in Atlanta is like sometimes niggas don't stay because they fall off. So what you think some of the ship is that that other people can do it, that you've been doing to make sure that in twenty twenty five we're still gonna be talking.
Speaker 3: About it than not.
Speaker 4: I really look at I look more about look at the fall offs than I do people's success, Like I be on that, like I'll be trying to figure out what they went wrong.
Speaker 1: Like what's some of the stuff you're caught though, like what you think it is.
Speaker 4: I've been having a problem because it's like I can't compare myself to nobody, Like so.
Speaker 3: I didn't say who's at my level? And then fell off?
Speaker 1: You don't think, but I think in Atlanta, like you do.
Speaker 5: A different those show, Yeah you different, and then you fell off.
Speaker 4: So I can't even use somebody for like my my guideline almost you know what I'm saying, Like like the whole couple of artists and fell off and I kind of was on them when I was at their levels, like what they did wrong for me not to And now it's said the point was like I don't even had nobody to look at who like fell off at my level?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, So like falling off ain't even in my head.
Speaker 1: But they being too comfortable, like I think, I think some niggas get.
Speaker 2: I think the nigga get that, get cute, they get cute, get on that cute shit. You know you know we use cute up there, big fas. Another word is you know I need back and all you know that other ship instead of saying some real funck ship, right, he neiedgas, get cute and go to forgetting. You know what I'm saying, like you see shot at he don't like from the big artist to the small art.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: That's why I think it matters a lot, like you gotta stand tuned.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like if I had nothing guy in my bag and just went to LA and like left the bros. And then I won't even have nonheing rap about seek more month left and see more month left. Then to the fact I'm I'm in the mix and I still know what's going on.
Speaker 3: I know what to say, I know how to say it. Ship.
Speaker 4: I don't see me falling off from what's going on. But if I separate myself from that and I'm la, you know, on some Hollywood ship, I feel like that's when I lose I fallo off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think that's what it is. Niggas is getting comfortable Hollywood shit. And then and then too, like where you come from having some money before you get into the ship. I think that's important too, because some things can't handle no money right now.
Speaker 2: It ain't even the money, it's the huck some mentality that you have, you know what I'm saying, Like nigga come from hustling. Like no matter what nigga we was. We was some nigga that just only had got damn he had a pound, he had a half pound he had, we were still hustling. Right, niggas who come from this ship just some broke ass niggas didn't get in this ship. They have a different type of complex and right bitch ship about themself because they know they want ship. Well shouting Nigga been to.
Speaker 1: Us, he got a crew, hustler and ship we talked about a few weeks ago. Which is the pussy they can these holes.
Speaker 4: And I mean a lot like nigga go to start feeling theyself like female like for.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, sure, for sure, sure sure.
Speaker 2: But nah, it seems like you you don't have the problem about the nigga, about these holes the niggas. What it is like, have you ever had a problem out a nigga about a.
Speaker 3: Bitch like crazy?
Speaker 4: I ain't never had running girl, But it's a it's a couple of dudes in a game who really don't fuck with me, but it's because of a girl. They think it's a girl, you know what I'm saying, Like they caught that joke, but it ain't never been No.
Speaker 3: No, what I'm saying like a tear my.
Speaker 4: Phone face timing man shout ass some word none of that, no, because I really don't need be entertained no girls like that to be caught up on the ship like that.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 4: But you know how these niggas be, they nigga be crazy to they'll make it a problem.
Speaker 1: Like created in their heads.
Speaker 3: To God, like they had to go through that whatever be going on.
Speaker 4: I hear a little slick ship, I can hear a little slitch and I know a nigga might be talkingout me by the female life.
Speaker 3: But they leave it at that. So I leave it at that. You know, ship I go for that.
Speaker 5: You know it ain't it ain't nothing, ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't had no like, but I been hearing rappers.
Speaker 4: Like he called his phone and he was saying this, and then he was saying, like a lot of these fold be beef and be back.
Speaker 3: Bro. It's like, you know that's what they said no time.
Speaker 5: But sometimes these niggas are fake it off it like it ain't got something.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 5: I ain't know everybody fucking your whole man real life.
Speaker 4: Then I always been that nigga who fucking a nigga hop, So I ain't never been into like even if I call a nigga fucking my whole, I ain't my problem with you because I know how these females be. So I don't even know how I take a nigga coming at me by the girl, because nobody ain't raping these people. You know what I'm saying. You know what your girl, God damn fun with me. You need to take that her, not me. Even me, if I felt like you and my girl was fucking around, you felt like, what a problem my problem with the girl, because that's what my Lord's supposed to be at What if it's a nigga who like you supposed to like we asked, of course another day, what if this niggas is supposed to be like your home brother.
Speaker 3: Yeh yeah, Man, if I feel like I can't trust him, I might cut him off.
Speaker 5: But I can't trust your period though.
Speaker 4: I can't step to him be like, bro, you did that, I didn't real deal fall out. One of my main man's about some shit like that though, like young I'm like fourteen thirteen and he like twenty one twenty two of his girl, she's just like like you know, you know some girl like you know niggas. I hit him one time and I told him like but he really like stuff some type of way like deep about it. But I was just a little bro like ride the bike type ship like I ain't I ain't gonna lie those baby, like when I first saw you like in it, it was you came.
Speaker 3: To my part.
Speaker 2: I had a part of that time and got them the first time ever, Like I ain't know you was a rapper, but niggas you was the same nigga then as you is nomb bro.
Speaker 5: That ship crazy like on some real nigga ship.
Speaker 4: That's the way I'm trying to keep it real ship, like a little bit more money so nigga.
Speaker 3: And they said a little different but far just mind.
Speaker 4: Setting me like nigga real ship. Niggas really be like amazed at that ship, like I be bruping into him. They probably like spend the niggas.
Speaker 1: Ain't doing that differently enjoying that a whole another nigga when you see it, whole different, whole nother nigga, real ship.
Speaker 3: But only thing.
Speaker 4: I might just be a little bit more aggressive because it's just be so much bullshit going on.
Speaker 1: But other than that, you gotta protect the brand for shore people.
Speaker 4: On letting them walk up on me. Like my people we sit talking, we used to sit. I ain't ain't in no rush.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Ye see right now, wait on you the face time that with the case here like whatever, Like I don't know, I really get a thrill at that ship.
Speaker 5: That ship, that ship because the nigga was already having holes ship.
Speaker 3: Like having paper. I'm telling you, this is different, Bro't I get thrilled.
Speaker 4: I get it throw it out of baby, real nigga, baby keeping on thiving like nigga, ain't just something like that, nigga.
Speaker 2: You gotta be hating if you're saying baby fun, that's that's that's the one. You just the one you're putting out there like that's you really gotta be hate niggas, ain't.
Speaker 5: I ain't got no problem nobody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't giving them type vibes out for niggag and be like baby fucking like.
Speaker 4: But you know you got niggas who like that. But that's what I'm fascinated with, the respect I get there, look on people facing race, see the way that my sity in based me like even other cities. You know what I'm saying, Like because now I'm at a point I don't go nowhere w people don't know And I used to be like, you know, five out of ten places they know me, but like now it's like ten out of ten places, Like I can't go like nowhere.
Speaker 1: You caught that commercial man, he on that commercial what commercial?
Speaker 3: That is commercial?
Speaker 1: Finish line? He caught that commercial man. That's worldwide.
Speaker 4: Now anywhere I go maybe on me, like anywhere I'm talking about like any kind of places like from from from you know, like the craziest places you didn't even expect, like the male lady who take the bill to your house type.
Speaker 2: Shit, how that ship feels just knowing like cause you know we've been being fly niggas, been getting paid, but I feel to know like you can jump in one of the whole DM like like I I can try this bitch up baby.
Speaker 3: Where we come from?
Speaker 4: That why I explained my phone, like I really come from like like like dreaming this type ship, Like why that ship a nigga like you feel me?
Speaker 3: That's life to him.
Speaker 4: I got some show just for us, like she don't even be for me down there that ship for like all of us, like everybody, Bro, I still got the one who fascinates like dreaming about it, right see me? Girls like you know her like I know you know what I'm saying, like give up like for us, like for us, like I don't not for you, help for us, like it ain't even be no proude I can tell them they don't even know anyway, like yeah I did that for you show.
Speaker 3: She don't even know.
Speaker 4: I don't even like you want to bro and put a hit on you shot. They want to see you, They want to see you in person. They like you said, they watch your TV all the tape.
Speaker 3: Ship man.
Speaker 1: Another thing the streets in the industry and buzzing on is your lyrics. Bro, you just been going hard. You be having the lines every year. He probably had a sister full Nelson the way he ain't need all that fine passion every year every.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how they work like that, but damn sure be going like yeah, but I always tell the bros that, like, like, come up with something. You can make your caption, even when I'm thinking right, like, come up with something you can make your caption.
Speaker 3: Like that's people. That's how songs really going. Ship, Like the songs that's popping.
Speaker 4: Everybody got their caption, Like you gotta just get something that they give your capture to me that that's like a major promotion, Like if it's one of them bars where people gonna because that's like the world right now on social media, so like everybody like posting something today so you can get them to post on your bars and then.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, ship like that ship.
Speaker 2: So do you still get excited like every time you walk out in front of the crowd and.
Speaker 5: They got there.
Speaker 3: I don't even get excited.
Speaker 5: Not insight. I'm saying, if it's still a certain feeling, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I ain't put my mind in. So I ain't even there on just rocking the show. I did, you know, like like like every now and then if I lock eyes with a girl or nigga, he just every word and he just white Pakistan and then I like I almost to get up out of it, you know what I'm saying, Like, well, I catch a girl, she's like almost like she about to faint, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like we was in Nigeria and they were like they were just little.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I'm saying, like you going ship like like that like them not them, like them touching me at different way, Like I'm like there, like I'm making my mind be there like damn Africa.
Speaker 3: He fel like being like we're there.
Speaker 4: I'm like this see it like you know what I'm saying this see I did so yeah, then I ain't even got to my one't in my best shit. That was just like I'm just the golden and I got that type of little like so just say I went there like a year ago, so them people like it means something different f them that I came. So they've been following me this whole year. Next time I go, it's gonna be even bigger, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm like ready to go again. I went the first time, they already knew like I came, So now they like look at me different now I come back.
Speaker 3: They like really love. Yeah, they don't be believing the nigga come to them in the spot. A lot of people don't come though, But I ain't want to come. Ship.
Speaker 4: I wasn't gonna come, Like I fuld Peel a lot, like he just stayed on me, like like hey man, you gotta go. Man to the point even like shit, I'll let you keep my percent, goddamn, but go like you need to go.
Speaker 3: But in my head, you know.
Speaker 4: Like twelve city in your flight and I can't take nobody with me, and they don't got good food and I hate me and stuff. I can suck around just like I ain't going even I don't want to do it, whatever the case, I don't want to do it.
Speaker 5: But they had you with the with the escort and ship through the city and all of that.
Speaker 4: Ship right yeah, now I had nothing fuck around the first, I was just staying in my room and this dude on David though, look African rapper.
Speaker 3: We being.
Speaker 1: The jet skis and all that ship.
Speaker 3: For around they would put up.
Speaker 4: I'm like that Shi was like best ship ever, Like you leave them right right right, real deal, like because he like his daddy like a king.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's like how the bros probably feel runing around with me all day.
Speaker 3: Like anything, we could do anything. Yeah, we could do anything. I brung on back it like however whatever, like it was one of them.
Speaker 4: I got African like, but but way deeper than like me, like the police do what we tell them to do, like that level, like when we get to a S street the police go and start followings like we hop about to call. They like a whole different level in Africa, like Africa. Make you respect America though you're not gonna show you right, make your respect respect all them places overseas.
Speaker 6: He his kid.
Speaker 2: We was got to fuck with the nigga whizz kid right he put over he put up from right up. But the head the ship that he's the same way out there like they fuck with him mother.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, like like going out there in the different country.
Speaker 4: They they got different morals and ship, so like just talking to then I got a chance to meet a couple on like a couple of like soccer players and ship like so I just when I.
Speaker 3: When I funk around and jet meat one on them. I want to know so much.
Speaker 4: I just ask them. You know what I'm saying me too, Like something simple. They ask you, like where you're from, like you like America. They like where you're from though, like like where you're from they want you to be like where you're from in Africa. Like when you ask them where they from, they tell you where they're from. Then they tell you like where they lived, Like I'm from Gunner, but I'm from Asterdam. You know what I'm saying, Like just simple ship like that, like they whole everything be like like.
Speaker 3: I ain't claiming that.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody brung us here, like we slaves ain't got broun extra Dam, Like I ain't claiming Asterdam.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Like ship like deep deep, like some ship like we on childish like street games, like folk really on that about their culture like their family, like they that should be deep to me.
Speaker 5: Folk got their shoes off over.
Speaker 4: That real type like yeah, bro, like like getting out the mud. They like getting out the mud, like right.
Speaker 5: From the airport with this ship. Look, but that ship stink.
Speaker 4: About like real like respect that should make you respect everything beautiful African joke.
Speaker 2: Like, but these folks just going through that ship and niggas over here complaining about these bitches.
Speaker 3: Yeah ship like.
Speaker 1: That, man, this little baby worry about some ship like traveling around the ship. This question.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody cares about the coronavirus ship. You think about that ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of thought about it, but but I'll be on some like I'm on some manifestations. Folks can't can't harm niggas.
Speaker 5: Man, this ain't for us.
Speaker 3: Man too much.
Speaker 4: She ain't trying to put I be saying to I got that real men system like you've been in Prinson. Your could take anything different. Ship gonna want them level five count. They don't even clean up that bitch. That bitch like man, the coronavirus down down there.
Speaker 3: Benh Live.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my sister could take that ship to get used to it ain't tripping.
Speaker 2: So what's one of the worst things you hate to see a new artist, dude to try to get on Like like if I see an artist doing that, I would you really want to call.
Speaker 4: This nigga like, no, be telling them like like going the other niggas like your wraps, like get some niggas ship like even like Southis niggas, Like yeah, like I could have more than everybody, but I don't say that in my songs.
Speaker 3: I just say what I got.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, ain't like I'm rounding this and y'all niggas around them little bit of ass car like on y'all niggas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying, like anybody could take that person like you're going are people.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You gonna read your like, people gonna expect you more for being humble, like not like like you got damn big bad wolf, like respecting it, like even like my artist dirty tape, like for instance, like I know for a fact, we ain't ever had shit, know, none of us, even them like more than me because I didn't have something folk like even before I started wrapping, I was like already a little baby, you know what I'm saying, Like I already name, I already get real money to the point where I got handled myself some type of way I've been having people like that's a little baby.
Speaker 3: I've been catching people tell people like that.
Speaker 4: A little baby as far I as a rapping like I didn't having people want to take a picture of me. I don't wrap no niggors want to take a picture with me. You know what I'm saying, Like shit like that, So just say dirty tape for my artists.
Speaker 3: God damn people.
Speaker 4: Want to take a picture of him and they posting his page. You got bad hos, God damn posting your shit. Now you got reach niggas like saying what's up to you when you walk in the building. You know what I'm saying, Like folks like that can't automatically put you on a high horse, you know what I'm saying, Because first of all, they weren't doing that. Now they doing that, So you're gonna start feeling yourself telling like hey, bro, don't let that ship go.
Speaker 3: To your head.
Speaker 4: Like like might tell me something like so like that ship don't mean nothing like on some like not on no hang ship or nothing.
Speaker 5: You know, I ain't hold holdo you saying what breaking down?
Speaker 4: Like he might just say bro, like said he said post to my ship. I'm like, so oh yeah, yea yea ye mean you're supposed to. I ain't saying like, don't appreciate it, like you post it like tell him appreciate it, But I don't put it in your head like that nigga can post your ship. Yeah yeah, you got a nigga in the bag, so you gotta be that nigga when you Yeah, that's what I be saying, Like I won't be saying I'm that nigga because god damn, it's like levels that ain't that.
Speaker 2: Let the people say it though, that's like that like that, I never put a tight on myself.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I let the people make up the narrative. But whoever the fuck you think I am.
Speaker 4: I want them bars like one of them deep bars like that my son emotional scar like really like I.
Speaker 3: Ain't into that.
Speaker 4: Whatever the people say I am, then that they say I am, Like I ain't gonna say I learned, like you know, I bought my ship, like but just as far as like should I.
Speaker 3: Say, I ain't on it.
Speaker 4: I don't know I rap better than these niggas, you know, like I'm gonna say my say my little you got it.
Speaker 3: For the most part, I ain't on it ego tripping, ain't ego tripping?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah when I congratulations, I really, I'm really, I really mean it.
Speaker 3: Like there's really enough money out here for.
Speaker 4: All of us in this game, like too much, like we serving the same ten niggas where it's like.
Speaker 2: Thank you or to city, Come on some petition, Come on.
Speaker 3: Man. I was just.
Speaker 4: Like like if I bought the path from you, I can't buy the path from you. I already got a pat Like I could buy both of the packs the same person could buy everybody ship, one person on the same one person by everybody ship.
Speaker 3: Ain't no sense of us got damn man, Maybe a different day ship different exactly everybody ship. I'm trying to make them do it.
Speaker 1: You at the top, bro, it's safe to say you number one, So you know, sometimes that just comes with just hating different type of ship you don't experience. So what if you woke up one day and the nigga decided on a rap song I'm on this little baby like said your name and ship, Like would you go to the studio and hell, okay, we're just trying to see no response.
Speaker 3: What if they got a little bud my tweet. I heard that oh you heard it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna give a tweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying so when we get on your ass when I see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's gonna be no back and forth, no back and forth.
Speaker 3: I don't get on my ass.
Speaker 5: And we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Name in the song. They on the same show and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't gonna be no rap competitions a little bit.
Speaker 5: You know energy you put out of what you get out, you don't even put.
Speaker 1: You don't put that out.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see that. Something can just be like you said, they hate themselves. Everybody gonna little niggas.
Speaker 3: They don't know. They want to do it. It's a niggas want to do it now.
Speaker 5: They can't yeh.
Speaker 4: They can try to go against are you trying to this little baby exactly?
Speaker 2: Niggas like niggas want to do it now, but they just can't do it. You can't do that because he's gonna be like, man, that's the sucking ship. The real niggas do.
Speaker 3: That for you to this like, I ain't gonna lie. He ain't ship. He ship forgured out.
Speaker 4: You would be like, damn shout up, real hated you fee what I'm saying like, just like you said, you han't just straight up.
Speaker 3: I know niggas I did something to don't you hate me? Right?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 6: That but that's what we said. That's that's when you know. That's when you know your m That's when you know you hot and you on fire. Great man, that nigga jam and I know I know he did jam.
Speaker 3: Damn. That's your powerful music. Powerful that the power hits bro, when you're making it hit me.
Speaker 1: When you make when you make it hits. That's how it be, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah child, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well my Turn, Bro, that's the album. Talk to us a little bit about this. So we've been hearing you say.
Speaker 3: My Turn come out tonight. Twenty song like eight features.
Speaker 4: I really don't be having a lot of features from people I got like Future to Gunna, my two artists Money Bad Yo, like my regular people I'll be dealing with on the basis, so got them on there. I feel like this is my best album yet.
Speaker 1: Why is that so? Because I mean that's what a rapper usually said, this is my best ship yet. So you're supposed to, but why why do you think so?
Speaker 4: I ain't never said that though, like this is my best one yet? Why you dropping them Like I know because over the year, I ain't even drop music in the year when since I joined the game, I was dropping to take like every four months. You know what I'm saying, Like this time, I really didn't dropp nothing in a year, so it's like, uh, and then ain't like all the twenty songs from like two three months ago. So it's like everything I went through in that year and my mindset from there, like a whole year of just whatever I've been going through, whatever it being, however it being. Then I got in the studio again, when I'm like down there prefecting my crab out. When I first is just like trying to be a rapper. My other take's been trying to be a repper, Like this take like a repper. You know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, I really put thought into it, you know what I'm saying, Like not like tholling to my music, but.
Speaker 3: Just like the whole set up, like you the whole roll out of there.
Speaker 4: You gotta put an album out, I gotta put a thought into it versus just going to the studio, make a song and put that shit out.
Speaker 3: If I'm not like kind of put into.
Speaker 1: This why you call it my turn because I feel like.
Speaker 4: It's my turn of everything I'm doing, like my turn showing showing a way to go, my turn showing like who that? Like who not like my turn just then, Like a lot of people say they could feel like it's been my turn, but to me, you haven't at all to where I'm trying to go, Like, yeah, it was my turn to get started already. Now it's my turn and do what I need to do, you know what I'm saying, Like like I did have my turn already, Like I get started. I was a new artist, the new artists at first, I had my turn. That's the new artists just came in. Now it's my turn to.
Speaker 3: Be steal the deal. See here to deal.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, see the deal, nigga, I'm here.
Speaker 3: I'm here here staying. Put me in that category. Put me in.
Speaker 2: Don't start mentioning me with the legends. Ship Like I'm here, I'm trying my ship.
Speaker 3: On them, going there, I'm going to do that. Yeah, then donna get better for her or that.
Speaker 2: So ship cause the nigga nigga, Like I said, nigga gonna start seeing ship like I know the situation you and you seeing ship different ship that you never thought you was see exactly every other day.
Speaker 3: Everything we're doing.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, it's something to rap about. Whatever I do, man, just something rap about. And I'm like, damn you man, something rap about. Whatever the case may be, it's something to me to rap abou because now that's my life. So whatever I got going on in my life, ship, I can put that shit in the song.
Speaker 3: I ain't tripping. I spent that much ship. Ship is something rap you got.
Speaker 4: Man, you got to get like that, like rapping about literally like that's embarrassed. Whatever you do it whatever that they might consist with me that what I'm rapping about, baby hard bro.
Speaker 1: Care appreciate what some of the ship you want to do, because you're talking about everything you don't did in a pretty fast time so far. So what what'll make you happy? Now? Like one of your potner's popping off rapping that that's under you. Like, what's the other ship that will make you happy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That that definitely more than one of them popping out rapping.
Speaker 3: I can make money off him, Okay, and then like.
Speaker 4: Because because if they make ten to fifteenth show I don't make money out of there.
Speaker 3: So that means they got to be like me. Damn for me to make money.
Speaker 1: You want more you and you embraced that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta be like for me for me to for me to make money can be thinking out now.
Speaker 2: I hate when the niggas say like this. Niggas feel like you want to be bigger than me.
Speaker 3: He supposed I want Yeah, you the.
Speaker 4: Moment you be bigger than me. Baby, don't drop another album. Man, I can chill, but I dropped one with you. If you want me to like, man, I can go on and go this way. I ain't gotta worry about falling off. When I fall off, you fall on.
Speaker 2: I make you feel to see niggas like emulate you or try to rap just like you and ship and try to be you, like how let you make you.
Speaker 4: Feel It's okay, I see it, but I sometimes it pissed me off. They do it too much, like like come on, ease up, bro, like those folks are donna knowe.
Speaker 3: I know this man like.
Speaker 4: But for the most part, it's more on something like like for instance, like how you like just say future for instance like if if if he do something like whatever he was doing. God damn, like Nigga's gonna do it like at that time when he was just like they had this city like whatever, watch whatever, whatever the game going on like that, that's what niggas wanted to do, right.
Speaker 3: Like so with me, it's like the same thing.
Speaker 4: Like I respect that that's what y'all want to do, Like that's the thing to do.
Speaker 3: Like I ain't gonna be like trying to stella like.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you know, that's when Dickon's got them, that's what's going on, like you got that ship together.
Speaker 3: I ain't on like.
Speaker 2: Y'all trying to dress like on my niggas who trying to sound into my be a little bas and look like he don't even want to be he gonna.
Speaker 5: Be the inf you want to be the little you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I ain't.
Speaker 5: It's a couple of them niggas.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be no little nobody. But god damn, I don't know how I feel about it.
Speaker 3: I don't really be like.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't been in the club and you don't hear the song, like I ain't.
Speaker 3: Niggas from out of town though, I tell, But.
Speaker 4: I just feel like I just feel like, like I said, it's enough money from oliver Us to the point where I don't be tripping Like.
Speaker 1: That's good energy.
Speaker 3: Bro, you said the right ship, Yeah don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: Nobody can't be a little baby better than me. So ain't tripping feel like you can act like me all you want to. Ain't gonna never be a chance for you acting like me get bigger than me because on me m I stopped showing you what I do. You won't even be that like me. Then you're gonna be lost and I'm still gonna be doing I'm doing.
Speaker 3: So I ain't a trip. I want you. I want people to do what I do in the sense you get know what I'm saying. What b man going crazy? What you're gonna do? Man? You get me busy, busy. The other folks be telling me that ship like I'll be late to it. Like I'm like it'd be too late by the time I get it.
Speaker 4: Like the ship out there out there, I'm like, get a car, But I don't even know that ship come from my folks.
Speaker 3: We tripped somewhere.
Speaker 4: Everybody ain't even think about why they tripp You know the ball ND met it that's all you can do is turn into it something like something for me to rap about the raffle, let me something about.
Speaker 3: Who's my to drop to?
Speaker 4: Man, I ain't see that what I ain't with though I wish you would have happened around the time went from the drop, because I ain't.
Speaker 1: With that, like you only popping because of number way, you know, even though you.
Speaker 4: Know I ain't the only popping because of that. But still I don't even want to try to throw that in the I don't want that around my wave like your album dropped then you know that ain't fake that ship my real life, the one supposed.
Speaker 3: To go like that. Marketing g you know, marketing skin don't go you know, you know what I'm saying, like, but niggas.
Speaker 4: Do ship like that though real, but they got to the type of skins making their own.
Speaker 3: Now I got now I got labeled like myself.
Speaker 4: I'm seeing what the chicks and change and it takes to help your arm get popping, you know, like a lot of it I ain't real have to go through because I just added like a but I'm just saying like I'm trying to hop somebody from nothing, who got what I had and ship like they got all kind of.
Speaker 3: Tricks and ship for niggas like cribal what boy, it would be surprised like.
Speaker 4: It ain't even know, like no paying on nothing body, no money just like scam just like it ain't no scamming's like promotion. We folks got these companies. They come up with these bright ass I did and that ship worked, okay, Like they come up with them. You know, should I do like I go viral like naturally, like I just try.
Speaker 3: Some of these folks really.
Speaker 4: Got game plans to go virus and it should work, you know. I mean like yeah, yeah, they got them ship. I need to call them folk a little dang damn talk to everybody. Everybody you got the meet him? You feel me like That's why I'm trying to figure out who know them? Need to meet them folks.
Speaker 3: I've been hearing about them. I ain't melling it and I'm gonna turn you on. I meet them. I got these folks we got damn sure hold aland through that bit like that, every nigga from pop don't likit that niggas be with you.
Speaker 2: Niggas really be with you, like literally as boy, like I see little boy had to be seven years old.
Speaker 3: Man, man.
Speaker 5: Like niggas pocket full.
Speaker 3: But they like the other bros, little bros, yeah, and ship like that.
Speaker 4: Like or they live in the apartments, but they already raised up, popping it though already got it. They live in apartments like literally, so like actually come out there. They lived there, like they twenty four sent that ship like they don't know nothing else.
Speaker 3: That's what it is, like, So ship, that's what they're gonna be. Like, So I rather just happen with me and just instead of just trying to do some more ship to be like me.
Speaker 4: You know, I really just with mesh y'all go to school. I get whatever I'm talking about whatever, Like it's crazy ship whatever, y'all want your little niggas turned up and just whatever. Yeah, that ship, that's that. That's what I what I'm fascinated with, Like I ain't fascinated with cars, ain't nigga with Jerry.
Speaker 3: I'm fast like seeing my folks do good, seeing another person come from another yeah, or.
Speaker 4: Seeing me be able to help somebody like that be the best feeling. Like I could really go on the block and get like three for a nigga. Tw two thousands, like, man, you know how that ship make me feel because I already know how to make them feel. Like I can imagine me saying on the blocking the nigga come through like the rich nigga for around it ain't give me too bad man, Like man, that's the dream, Like.
Speaker 3: Imagine a thousand like I see nigga, I go to my life.
Speaker 4: I see now I go to school with that this throw still show that you be doing about two pounds, just just like I only know like on talking to them for I don't want to see you know nothing whatever, just like get right that what yeah, like that's what what turned me on, Like that's what I'm chasing, like you know, like no new watch coming new cars, like I do that ship whenever I do it just cuz but I ain't really what I want to do, like me fucking with everybody else be my my I get off like ship.
Speaker 3: I get off all that buying my mama, no ship, sister and my hos. I get off on ship like.
Speaker 4: That because at this point me buying it don't even like I want to see my little button on Freddy a day.
Speaker 3: That shit looks better on them anyway to me.
Speaker 1: You know you love Atlanta for sure, but any other cities that you fuck with that you feel like when you get there, like it's almost like home.
Speaker 4: I don't really fuck around. I ain't fucking around, ain't I don't fuck around my ben in coming on. Yeah, I even come back home every day like I got you Friday, Saturday, sunight. I come back to Atlanta every day. Where you fly, I show and come back and then go back.
Speaker 3: You fly back.
Speaker 4: I land back in atlant at eight o'clock in the morning and we leave again six seven o'clock in what if.
Speaker 3: You in Texas? Then I come back to Atlanta and then just dropping in see my baby whatever I want to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you feel about see my little boy, you know what I'm saying or whatever. I might ass a little runn around that and that, but but that's what I just cause at first it was like I had to get back. So that's what I was a customs that what I do, Like, I don't stay gone.
Speaker 3: We like on papers as uf just all of Yeah, I just had to. I had to.
Speaker 4: I had to be back because I had to have a pass to go to each place. Then like hustling I prior just trying to get back, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying, So what coming in my own and chick type of shit.
Speaker 3: I left these folks this ship and I ain't get back.
Speaker 4: I can't be going with you four day, so then like having a girlfriend or you are like going with you for to day, that shit gonna be odd. So it's just like really just for everybody else damn there, like come back and get them a part of me, like every day. That's what I do the versus just being gone.
Speaker 3: I could be gone, like you gotta make all the way no sense to come on, like.
Speaker 2: When you the crew like coming up, like and you lost some niggas along the way just cause yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like what you think they was like niggas.
Speaker 3: Just jealous of or what what I mean? I lost my main man.
Speaker 4: Before I even blow it up, but on this money ship, so like I ain't even getting leting niggas get close to me to lose, Like like niggas already lost like the ones I love, they like, I damn sure ain't even gonna give them a chance to burn me really, so they already like.
Speaker 3: They ain't even gonna get a chance.
Speaker 4: To cry me down there and then then they do put you in no situation like that, Yeah, let you steal some and so yeah.
Speaker 3: Then they do even then like.
Speaker 4: I ain't even you feel me like it's just the mentality you feel me like, I ain't to tell you niggain't had no chancetal for me.
Speaker 3: You got your ship, yeah, between y'all.
Speaker 4: Two between y'all, I ain't really, Like I ain't had an incident before or somebody that stole something from me. Ten bands I had for the bands onna table, somebody stole ten bands, but there was like ten.
Speaker 3: People in the room, so that was just one of them. Niggas struck you feel, man, you got you got out. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't say who did. I go crazy on everybody though, but you know I can't blame nobody. So you don't any studio matter of fact, yeah, any studio. But other than that, like I ain't really, I ain't really had no problems on that because I be on it.
Speaker 3: What made you go back to the Dickeys though?
Speaker 2: Uh, like nigga, you coming up nigga in your hood wearing Dickis and shit, old Jesus and.
Speaker 3: Shit and that being like the d boys flag. Yeah, no, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like, like, Dickie suit, go Dickie suit, Like, but you brought to this generation though, you know what, right, But I was already.
Speaker 3: Wearing Dickie suit from the other generation.
Speaker 4: Like I've been hanging around the older niggas, so I've been old about the Dickie suit, niked boots sh like that, like real track get. But I'm trying to think exactly. Oh, one of the bros just told me today, because that's why I ain't. Niggas ain't really been wearing them, because it was the fat ones really winning the big clothing.
Speaker 3: Or take my ship to the Cleveland get.
Speaker 4: Yeah see what but the man they started making them, they just started making them the slaying way how we wear our clothes. So yeah, gelma little Dickie suit. Man, I went to the real Dicky's website and just order them. Just order the culor ship with this nigga, that nigga that, And I'm like, oh, man, so I DM Dicky myself like him, come on with.
Speaker 3: Him. Man, I see what's going on. I know y'all see what's going on. I ain't no way.
Speaker 4: That ship ain't y'all have had a spike and ain't no way in no spike, ain't win, ain't no way.
Speaker 3: That's that ship.
Speaker 1: That's that's the best way though, cause niggas. Niggas don't wear the same ship twice. Really, yeah, that's really the best way. You can throw these way.
Speaker 3: Easy, yeah and be fresh, yeah yeah, really.
Speaker 4: Be fred really throw it away when you get done, like, get you another like that's sixty bucks you can get you to.
Speaker 3: Then that's what I'm saying that you're high now went up? He went up till I jack yeah, one hundred ye.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when I used to, when I used to go over there, twenty dollars for you, like the twenty twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: Going there with af Fordian.
Speaker 5: Goddamn, Oh, I feel nigga wonder.
Speaker 2: While I was weighing the motherfucker man, because I don't like nigga wet them bitches every day.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Easy the cheap ship. It's cheap, it look good and you could do it right away. Get more bitches in them diggies man all the way. Don't you don't got to worry about now.
Speaker 5: They can't fit no bank rolls in them, bitch, you really, man, that's the only thing about me.
Speaker 3: Yeah you got your God damn had the month for the long way. Yeah you got your the long way. God damn you.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna beat put too much man, put too much in him. You gotta have your little bag and some cloth.
Speaker 1: Like going like going in crucial, going in the club out of town. You really go and cruise her like Lella, ship like you like lalla. I see now you don't turn out shop and let anybody come on, come on.
Speaker 6: Come on, come on.
Speaker 3: Nigga. Baby had ten shows of the butt.
Speaker 4: That's just because of the city. So like I'm there, but like m out of town, I'm performing like out of time. I be having shows. They be like concerts and ship now, so like I don't really just have like little club hoses and ship that much like after party and ship.
Speaker 3: But you don't be the same vibe. But it ain't.
Speaker 4: You don't even I went to cruise her, they dirty table on't any the same vibe. I really just sit in the back and just sit back because I ain't he just get on stage or nothing like I ain't. I ain't really feel like I'm showing out, Like yeah, I feel like an overdome that egg family because I can't even ever bring them.
Speaker 3: It's just I don't know my vibe of like just sitting and coot. You know what I'm saying. I had to go just to go. I walked up there one time. I'm in there. You know what I'm saying, Like I really didn't even want go to be honder.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like I just said, like Atlanta Club, Like no, you said, cruise is so crucial. Different, Yeah, it's crucial.
Speaker 4: Going there because like like safe, like you know, out of town. The bros don't even have fun because they watched me, so you know it's like we don't.
Speaker 3: We had work down there. Yeah, I can't get it bad. We gotta leave out there safe. God damn.
Speaker 4: Make sure about goofy ship. But like now you know, more chill. You know, I'm still getting paid. But you know it's like we're home.
Speaker 3: I came home. I'm in town.
Speaker 4: You know, I got rods who can't leave out of town all that more folks with me, more hole.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a it's a field like out of town.
Speaker 4: There might be five of us, like Nigga ain't going to the club five deep nigga tweaking.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a nigga tweaking the other though, So so we.
Speaker 4: Got to go to the club five A speak asscision them five But you know what I'm saying, don't even be all.
Speaker 3: You know you value what's your bro kick? How you want to kick? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, but you know my country would be cool. Come on, stay by myself. Yeah, I feel whatever whatever we leave, we get around on the plane. It but final, like going to the club. Got been in a session, you know, I'm four five of us and ship like that, So I don't really like going to the club.
Speaker 3: Like out of town? What's the worst?
Speaker 2: What's the worst ship the nigga ever tried you on the road, like you know, cause nigga don't who your nigga, don't try to move like on the road out of town, you know, like you no niggas get mad when you can't just walk and take pictures with him.
Speaker 4: And shake in ship like nigga Like baby Chicky, I only say nothing niggas except if they say that to me, Like that's the only time. What do you say a nigga like fuck baby, I don't even say nothing. But a nigga be like chick in like like daddy was something to me.
Speaker 3: Shake in, shake in with who? And I had and I had a situation. I had a situation in Saint Louis. Well.
Speaker 4: I came to the video shoot, but I was like two three hours late, and when I went in there, I had on like some low high talk for on that I want to change to the low tie for one. So I walked out the little building to the sprinting and change my clothes, and the nigga like this fuck nigga didne walked.
Speaker 5: Out like, oh you talking about the sh on Instagram?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he like the folks get on his ass something. One of my men then walk out, you heard. Yeah, he stayed in there because I was coming back, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So my man walked out like you know, I ain't going and nothing like that shit did, Like what the hell you talking about? They're like, man, that nigga tripping. Man, just tell the nigga. By the time they come out, he's like like, fuck, nigga, you just said God damn whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 4: So I even told me what he said, I'm like that shit did, right, And I get a nigga money back though, like I gave.
Speaker 3: Him the money the whole hour, like ain't he ain't even gonna you talking about fuck nigga. Ain't no way I give it.
Speaker 4: Shoot the video for the money, like I gave him money back and do but like that mostly uncrazy thing to me, like own like we we we we we Na I tell that back. Somebody tried she not my Chaine for North Carolina? Where nah he I But it went on no like walk like I think I was sitting the man had gotten toured in the club and like world or some shit, and god damn, it's like tim Boss club. Everybody was like when I'm leaving, but like I'm on game, like I've been doing this ship forever. So when the commotion gone, I put my change in my shirt already when I was walking, A nigga came from behind me and just but my change is already in my shirt. He di ain't know my changes in my shirt. You know I had on change, so he like someone I just in the midst of everybody. God damn, I see, Like that's why I like when I walk out the club, I don't let the bros like touch me and like everybody. We're gonna watch slowly and we're gonna take our time all that like everybody like you know, get in the confusion when you can get it in me like bro, y'all start, make everybody get back slowly, like we can walk. I'm looking down at my change and ship.
Speaker 3: Y'all. Y'all give me enough space so I can walk.
Speaker 4: Don't grab me, my security, don't pull me, don test me know this club security don't even want you y'all pushing it and I want the bros ain't know how to do it. Y'all get around me. Make sure nobody don't be able to stay hand because it ain't nothing to get your change. Don't only say nigga can't take my change. I say, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: If you dog you can't change, you can even get in here and I can win and you can get my change. It's the change. Nigga can take an as whipping for that ship. They can take an ab.
Speaker 4: You can by y'all can get on the nigga ass. When the nigga get the chain and go down and start passing them off and ship, you.
Speaker 3: Don't got your chain back, So I already know nigga can't get that chain. Nigga can get that.
Speaker 5: Change, nigga get that chain, but you got enough nuts to take.
Speaker 3: What's gonna come with?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 3: My only thing?
Speaker 4: You feel what I'm saying like so, but we don't like to get into that, like y'all stay back, make sure you get up on me before I get my reached from me.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, because now what else you respect a nigga to do?
Speaker 5: Who ain't got nothing?
Speaker 3: I know, I know what nigga's on.
Speaker 4: I know for I'm telling you, hey, get your ass back, bro, don't put your hand up. Niggas say what's uping me? Don't put your hand up, like check.
Speaker 3: In what you say.
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but up nigga shoot the bitch god real. But but like I don't respect it. I don't respect it, but I respect.
Speaker 4: It because some niggas go for it because cause it's like like now I'm saying what I ain't I ain't respecting to check in nowhere.
Speaker 3: I respect when niggas be on some of my city ship.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you know what I'm saying, but I don't be on it like like but I ain't coming I ain't coming trying to take over here like your city booked me.
Speaker 3: You like, so you know it's love here. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I ain't no know like my baby on the nigga, but it's your town. Like that's why I tell my security to like, hey, don't be putting your hand then nigga gonna go for up and telling nigga screwed me. Don't all that old like you got baby coming through pushing.
Speaker 3: Don't do that cause nigga gonna try me off. Yeah, like I ain't on that bro. Man, the folks.
Speaker 4: Don't push these folks man tap them. You let me bun when they see me they need you know what they'll get back. You know, don't be pushing on it because if a security push me, we got a problem.
Speaker 5: Don't who you're with.
Speaker 4: Then that make a nigga like he put that nigga baby when I ain't even that type of nigga when he have my folks handling. No nigga like that, like there might be the club security all thet I like, yall can walk. I want myself good. I can handle myself down there with the bro. I they't know what to do that know what I dang on pushing on nigga out the way and ship excrew me bro all of them by like real specful nigga ain't on it.
Speaker 2: I remember one time we had we had shok in South Carolina. They going in the cleaning state clues. They bank coming out like, hey man, I ain't gonna do y'all make attention, so pow.
Speaker 3: Come in here. Nah, I ain't on that. I'm telling you ain't on that. Do with me on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm on some excuse me type ship. Cauln't that way when I know if you go to go left, ain't wrong exactly. You go lit like that on then the the wrong you pushing your folks and you turn around and smack me. Yet damn you feel me like bill enough something to run up down on me type.
Speaker 5: Ship like squeeze anything anything.
Speaker 4: That definitely even that's the most damn but versus me, I told you excuse me and out that. Then you still on the boards what it is and it did what it is. But I ain't trying to be the I ain't trying to start ship. I ain't trying to be who you who?
Speaker 3: You ain't working with that you you want to work with any.
Speaker 4: Game, and that'd be hard to That's hard just on some Atlanta ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like go ship you go with that's hard. Know what I'm saying. That should have you hard too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like the only person I can think cause I really be like bumping shoulders with everybody nowadays. He be the only person who ain't in my reach. He probably is better than I know, but like just far you know he on the social you don't see him. I didn't see them like two three times before I was a rapper, like on the regular day ship just in Aleanta, Like, but I ain't bumping into him like since I've been.
Speaker 3: A rapper though, or you'll push you up on like man, they do it.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna holler, you know what I'm saying, Just yeah, let's see if you know me ship you know you, he don't know you.
Speaker 3: You know you like that.
Speaker 4: But but you'll be surprised, man, That's what I'm saying. You know, like some artists, you will be surprised there and I don't even know you, like whatever they supposed to, ain't feel like they're they spot Like, ain't saying Andre two thousand to do no ship.
Speaker 3: I know what I'm saying, like, but you will.
Speaker 5: Never know like like they ain't never hurt none of your soul. Like yeah, I've been hearing about you, but like yeah, like you lying put out of your girl.
Speaker 3: Listening to my ship going up, you talking. You ain't no way you like you know that's the rap nigga ship. See, that's why I applause you. Bro. You ain't got on no rap nigga shit. You just hot a little bit. Like even if I don't know you out down there, I'm capting. Yeah, yeah, I want you to feel like I know, yeah, I keep doing what you're doing. I me like, I ain't heard your period. Man, you feel but you ain't gonna be like who you say you was. Like come on, man, now you knowing you know a nigga? You really let me know you a hater? You a hater?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they finally bro, like a big fast man. We got a lot of people watching from behind the walls and prisons and ship that you know what I'm saying, fuck with the movement and ship. What would you say to the niggas behind the wall to get us some motivation because you've been behind there yourself.
Speaker 4: How did these songs be funny them already? Like they know that they can feel that way because I've been there. You know what I'm saying, Like I'm in tune with the prison system too much, really, like you know what I mean, bro ship down the road family like niggas who I don't got no nigga where I made it in jail, Like I ain't you freaking my niggas like some ship like that, But I got real people.
Speaker 3: In jail, like who was in jail with me?
Speaker 4: Who I was talking to before I went to prison, like who I'm still in tune with, And then now it's like different cause I'm like I got this this power now, you know what I'm saying, Like I got a voice, I got, I got money, I got, I got so much that it's so different now like that shit crazy like man, But it's still people in prison who who don't know about me, like who only look at they only hear my music and they only look at these interviews. So like if they don't catch the interview with I'm ment they don't even know about me. They only can hear the music, but they don't know about me. They really look at interviews like the prison niggas like try to learn the niggas and ship ship like that.
Speaker 3: What's something?
Speaker 2: What's something you never told the world like that you want to get out from a little baby mouth like cause you really you be popping your ship, but your don't religious you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Detail, jeez, just get into details cuz I don't.
Speaker 2: Know something that the world might not know about, little baby like shit you listen to or watch on TV whatever?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, ship that entertain you?
Speaker 4: I don't know, like just no after while shit done, I want you to see what you get with me down and I ain't no, I ain't got no weird side, like no other side, like no.
Speaker 2: Until I like bro like you a diigga, watch you out there, love it, house white whatever, like you watch TV or anything.
Speaker 3: I don't do none of that Like lit me hip out in jail and I ain't watching none of that, Like.
Speaker 1: I if you're really be hustling, he say that in his lyrics, like you gotta stay in motion, like he really be moving.
Speaker 4: Whenever I hit the bed, I go to sleep. So I'm like whatever I do, I watch Power so I make sure I get me up, you know what I'm saying, A little time space for that, Like yeah, but they might take me like four five days to watch one episode because when I lay down, I'm usually like five minutes down anytime anywhere. Really, if I lay down right now and then float like five minutes, I'm gonna go to sleep, you know what I'm saying. So I don'ly be having a chance to watch TV and shit, like I'm always on the gold from the time I wake up, basically, you know what I'm saying, phone ring if I'm in the house, I ain't really trying to watch TV.
Speaker 3: So so did you ever thought your life would be a schedule? Like how you got Damn?
Speaker 2: I called up to day trying to get a date for somebody. They say, Man, that nigga got Damn Friday goes to decemble ship like that, like see.
Speaker 3: You god damn like and that guy.
Speaker 4: I ain't never even think it could be what it is what it is right now anyway, Like I always thought I was gonna be a bit noteboy though, like off talk too. Yeah, ain't there alrighty, Like i'ma be a millionaire. Yeah, So that been my mindset for a long, long time, so like one time I got in, I got in my mold when it was like he kind of hit me by time, smoking on the back of you just like everything I'm gonna hit me like damn, Like I was almost crying like like that shit had hit me, like everything like this shit really like why I made it like like from just like I just started like thinking about ship, like I try not to go in that space too much, like I don't get up out of that ship, like I be on go so much, you know what I'm saying, So I could just go on and try not to face it. Like the more you know, like you stayed wrong, you stayed al like like the more you God damn on it own it's something wrong, like you don't go right. So I take it for what is work. I don't take it for granted. Try to take advantage of it and then keep going.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. All that love, bro, We appreciate you coming through long.
Speaker 1: We appreciate it. Man, My turn, My turn. I have twenty songs out there streaming everywhere. Last night night Number one the number one NI A little Baby giving Up a little Baby, Man Repent that a time. Number one on top of the game.
Speaker 4: That's why I got twenty I got twenty songs because I got I got I got on speaker hook it up.
Speaker 3: Like twenty songs because I got like different songs. You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 4: Song for like screet niggas. Some people ain't really in the street thangs, like I got like a rich nigga song. You know what I'm saying, like broke niggas, and I got a couple of different songs.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. But you had to do ship too for the twist sake too. All the time.
Speaker 4: I gotta be able to perform these songs because that's how I'm gonna be able to get the money off this ship. Like if God damn Like okay to the point, to the point only like saying nigga and my song.
Speaker 3: If you catch I say hit her.
Speaker 4: Now, my shows be so white when I say nigga and they say nigga, that should do something to me, Like real, Like I got the whole crowd sayingigga to me, I start saying hit her like I just be saying Hell, I don't be saying nigga like that.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna set cause in my vocabulary.
Speaker 4: But for the more part, like I try to take that out because now when I'm in the booth and I'm rapping, i gotta think about my fans who are'm rapping to, Like it could be a whole and I'm thinking about like I want her to be like I want her to like this part. You know what I'm saying, Like you gotta think about it now. It's like damn bringing them down the road. They gonna feel their part, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. So I got it down there, cater too. Who I'm rapping to? You know what I'm saying, Like I know I'm rapping.
Speaker 4: I know I'm rapping it like bad bitches, solid niggas. You know what I'm saying, Like somebody who want to get a bank roll?
Speaker 3: O gez, listen to me. You know what I'm saying. Rich niggas. You know what I'm saying, like pretty women like kids.
Speaker 4: I gotta keep everything and consideration when I'm rapping, so like I try to just go on that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: My term make sure y'all go fuck with that. Big shouts out a little bit for pulling up the Big Facts.
Speaker 3: You don't get big Fat turned all the way up, bit fat, I'll be watching you you. Yeah, I love. I appreciate that twenty third deep bet Spot. We're gone, we see post a new one. Yeah, that's love.
Speaker 4: Follow Big Facts on social media at big Facts Poe