Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today.
Speaker 4: I'm Nathan Hager, joined by Bloomberg's Louise Moon with a lot of.
Speaker 3: Stocks reporting earnings.
Speaker 4: But before we get to some of those, we've got a little bit of deal news on this jobs Friday. Dream Finders and Bees are Homes getting into tie up.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Louise, Good morning, Yes nice, have a bit of an m and a story to break up all the earning stories. As the dream Finders, they're agreed to buy their rival Beza Homes. So that's for about nine hundred and sixteen million US dollars. So that's the value of thirty three point five dollars per share in cash, So that values Bees are about two point two billion US dollars including debt, expected to close by the end of the year, and for dream Finders, expected to benefit them in their first year. Really, so good news potentially for them. They also rear found that outlook in their own earnings this morning as well, so we'll be watching their shares at open.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's get to the earnings.
Speaker 4: Then we heard from Airbnb after the close and looks like a pretty positive result here.
Speaker 3: Yes, they've raised.
Speaker 1: Their annual revenue forecast. That's for the second time this year, and they also lifted their forecast for margins. So it shares up about eleven percent in post market yesterday, adding to gains that we've been seeing through the years. They're up about twelve percent already through the year. And essentially what's pointing to is this kind of signal of strong demand for travel, this resilience there that we've been also seeing in other earnings that have come through to Expedia and Booking Holidays pointing too similar as well. So for Airbnb, their overall nights booked rose ten percent. The US was showed their highest growth in nearly three years, and then other markets like France, the UK, Australia also growing at the faster pace. That at a faster pace sorry, and then they're expecting that to kind of continue through into the third quarter. So Airbinb's been reshaping itself really so it's becoming more of an all in one platform, so they now offer things like hotels, towards local activities, and Bloomberg Intelligence are saying that this is these results today are showing that that is starting to pay off. There's some initial success story there. SOM shares up about eight percent or so pre market trading on the back and.
Speaker 3: It looks like a pretty positive result as well for a cloud Flare. After their results.
Speaker 1: Yes, the cybersecurity firm lifted their annual forecast above estimates. They say that their second quarter was stella, in the words of their CEO, beating estimates, showing that their efforts to cut their workforce shifting towards a strategy of AI first model hasn't harmed their growth. It also comes as investors are showing more interest in these larger cybersecurity firms, so that expectation that AI will expand demand for digital defense for cybersecurity. So shares up seventeen percent in pre market, okay.
Speaker 3: And just time to tell us about one stock that's falling after earnings, Trade Desk.
Speaker 1: Yes, so this one that we are looking at. So that is yeah for Trade Desk, as you say, shares down twenty eight percent in pre market, so big falls for them. That's off their second quarter earnings below expectations, and then also four casts for their third quarter revenue also missed estimates by about twenty percent, So big missed there. And then on the back of that, we've got at least four brokerages that have downgraded the stock as a result of that. So Bloomberg Intelligence saying that this suggests that their turnaround is losing credibility. Really so, there's big competitive issues that are under pressure from this AI driven model of media buying via AI, and yeah, strong composition there as well. So shares down about twenty eight percent.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the late roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.