Speaker 1: The ones that got away in this game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, probably a lot, but we got you know, four days get ready for this next game. But yeah, in my eyes, you know, there's there's a couple opportunities obviously out there that you know I missed in the terms of the deep ball and whatnot.
Speaker 3: So but findal found a way to win. So anything specifically for White, you missed those.
Speaker 2: No, I was just you know, I just overthrow them, you know on the one, the b A, the one debo and then JJ on that third down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just those around me. I gotta be better.
Speaker 2: I gotta hit them and stride and and not overthrow them as simple as That's.
Speaker 4: The obvious questions is that you're still trying to figure out the strength.
Speaker 1: Of your.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think so. You know, we fit those you know, deep balls and whatnot of practice and everything. It's just you know, comes down when the bullets are flying being able to make an accurate throw and you know, not overthrow them, don't underthrow them, but just be on point. And so you know that's what you gotta do as an full quarterback. And I take that on myself.
Speaker 1: It's always the point that is to take care of the ball. But in a game like that division you know, greedy type of game, is it take on that an importance and to make sure that you put the ball.
Speaker 2: In arms winning Yeah, yeah, exactly that it's a divisional game. You know, there's a lot on the line for both teams, like you know, you want to win. It can be a four quarter game. And really obviously today it came down to, you know, not turn the ball over, and so we knew that going into it. And for myself, it's like, man, I got to make plays for my team at the same time, protect the ball more than anything, let our defense play and you know at the end, see what happens where we got to be in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: But that was the that was the name of the game today.
Speaker 1: So at the end of the first half, when you guys had you know, some past plays and you get to get rid of the ball, lead time on the clock, and how many ship of that just managing that situation having you done in the past, and how do you feel about how you engineered it? So there was one second level of the state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think when I first got here is you know, the first time I got exposed to that in terms of like how Kyle thinks about two minute drives. Obviously you want to go down and score and get points on the board, but you know, time there's times where you don't need to do it as fast and so that you don't get the team, the other team the ball back to go do something as well. So obviously we want to get first downs mad the chains, but you know, sort of get the clog rolling and then have an opportunity to you know, score at the end. And so I feel like Kyle did a great job call and plays early on in that drive, and then it timed out great to you know score with you know, no points or no seconds left.
Speaker 3: So it's good.
Speaker 4: Christ was just in here talking about the intent of the offensive line. You got a couple players going through multiple way He's able to go down and field. That's probably because you had time. What's the biggest difference, you know, the same guys like Aaron this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've done a great job, you know, all off season, growing watching film from last year where they could have gotten better. And at the end of the day, man, their mindset is where it needs to be. Like their dogs, you know, they they come to to practice every single day, ready to work, ready to grind days out. And then you know, we get into a game like this where it takes four quarters against you know, guys like you know, Aaron Donald, and they got some good guys on the edge to be able to you know, know and hone in every single play what they're doing, and so, you know, credits to those guys. Man, they've gotten a lot better. I'm excited to roll with them, you know, the rest of the year. And you know, they gave me a great time. You know, there's multiple plays where I was able to go through reads and progressions and hit hit the number three guy and stuff like that. So I thought they did a great job in past.
Speaker 1: Bro, could you send the momentum doing anything half time?
Speaker 3: After scoring, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: You know, they go down score and then it's like, all right, we got you know, two minutes or so left. Obviously we want to score to get some momentum. But once we did and capitalize on it was like, okay, defense, you know, go out and the first drive of the second half stop offensives roll.
Speaker 3: So everyone felt good about it.
Speaker 2: But man, it's a team game, you know, defense just gets a stop offense, go and score like that's what it's about. So you know, going to the second half, that was huge for us to be able to score.
Speaker 3: So maybe maybe you already had it down.
Speaker 1: But Virgimi was always really good. So did you did you pick up any tips from him last year?
Speaker 2: And that front that, I mean, we always you know, try to figure it out, like what does Jimmy do so good with the qv sneak? Like that's a question around you know, the team, and so you know, he just you know, found little creases and whatnot, but you know, got a shoulder shoulder pads down and would find a way.
Speaker 3: So that was really about it.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's necessarily a secret to it or anything, at least as far as I know. But you know, watching all the we watched a lot of you know, KEP sneaks and stuff that Jimmy did well and what he did. So he did a good job with it, and I learned a couple of things, but he never really told me.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Always claim there was a secret. He didn't just he didn't want to tell anybody, so he never even told you.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, nah, he's just yeah, Nah, but that's all good man, He's uh.
Speaker 3: I love Jim. I love Jim. You know, not ubsess it over those days or you feel like.
Speaker 2: I feel like in the game, man, it's you know, crucial to be able to move on, have a clean slate, clean state of mind. Obviously, yeah, learn and if they gave me that, look again, I gotta do this or that better. But to dwell on it and and to you know, obviously live in the past and beat yourself up on it, then I feel like that can hinder your game moving forward. So it was a fine line. I feel like when the game ends, it's like, yeah, be hard on yourself, learned from it. But right then and there, in the moment, you gotta find a way to move on and play a clean game, not disrespectful.
Speaker 4: But they haven't heard a lot about a lot of these just recognize.
Speaker 2: At the same time, you guys seem to unexpect that type of game.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they're a good squad. I feel like those guys, you know they you know a lot of them. You know, you don't know them, but they're they're on that team for a reason. Man, You're playing in the NFL you're on an NFL roster, you're good. And I feel like for those guys, man, they're trying to make a name for themselves. You know, they play hard for four quarters, and we knew that coming into the game that we're gonna get their best shot. And so, you know, credit to them they did. I thought they did a great job. They play hard and they play together. It's gonna be a defense you know, moving forward that you know, we got to obviously scheme up really well and be ready to play four quarters of So respect to
Speaker 3: Them, all right, thanks, thanks for he