Speaker 1: What if I gets to lift service. I'm Angela Yee, I'm Gg Maguire.
Speaker 2: I'm Jazz and Brands.
Speaker 3: I'm Cleo Trapper.
Speaker 1: And first of all, thank you to Cleo Trapper and Billy B for joining us. You guys have some things in common already. All Right, you ladies have both tourists, you're both from New York City, you're both about to put out your debut EPs.
Speaker 3: That's a lot for real.
Speaker 1: I'm sensing some synergies here. But first of all, so let's get into a Cleo Chopper. You're from Staten Island.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm from Statin park Hill.
Speaker 1: To be exact, I was saying, I have a lot of Staten Island history just from having worked with Woo Tang and having worked in Staten Island Bay Street back in the day.
Speaker 3: So I love seeing your protection neck freestyle. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yes, I heard the beat over like when I was watching the Wo Tang series and I'm like, who eat this beet?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Then I was just like, yeah, let's do it all right.
Speaker 1: And Billy B. I'm from Brooklyn and you're from Brooklyn too. You know, you know when you say I'm from Brooklyn, you gotta do.
Speaker 3: That from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I like this, and you came to the bowling party, so thank you so much. The other day to benefit the children's hospital at mamaladis as my son.
Speaker 3: Was born at Mammadi I did.
Speaker 1: I was born there, so and my brother was born at that hospital. I think part of like why we love doing what we do is the ability to be able to, at some point, you know, do positive things to give back in the community.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: G's from Philly, just so everybody knows. And Jazzmin's from Omaha.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, what about me in Atlanta? Where in d C? Where's Omaha?
Speaker 2: In the midwest?
Speaker 3: Nebraska? I've never met nobody from the.
Speaker 5: I like that for I love that. I feel like you need to, like, you know, we need to go to Nebraska.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, let's do a girl.
Speaker 5: I want to go one time, but I was driving through. I drove, I drove from New York to Cali and you had we went.
Speaker 3: My friend just drove from Cali to New Jersey. It was so fun. How long does that tad? It was fun? Three days.
Speaker 1: It was My one friend flew out there to help her drive, and she had to come back to Jersey to go to work. So they literally just took turns driving back two days. Yeah, it took us three days, but we stopped three days.
Speaker 3: Wait, who did you drive with? So my homegirl she was about to move to l A.
Speaker 5: And then like overnight, she's like, yeah, I'm about to leave tomorrow, but I'm driving by myself.
Speaker 3: I'm like, girl, you can't drive by and I kind of the drove. And that's what happened with my friends.
Speaker 1: My one friend was driving and my other homegirl was like, I'm allowed there and drive, which you I can't let you drive there by yourself.
Speaker 2: That's a good friend to three days the whole.
Speaker 3: Way there, no police. This is fun, it's not liberating.
Speaker 1: They feel like maybe that's not a bad thing to do. What's your longest car trip?
Speaker 4: App Let me think probably like three four hours.
Speaker 1: That's why from Stanton ISLANDE to Manhattan.
Speaker 3: That's actually very much less than an hour. That's like forty five Yeah, it be out with well really only it's like six hours. I think that's driven more than that. You know.
Speaker 1: I used to go back and forth from Philly to Atlanta like every month when I first moved here, and then I got so many tickets that I lost my driver's license eighteen years ago. Twelve hours a lot. Yeah, I think the farthest I ever did was to Virginia, from New York to Virginia.
Speaker 3: Or one time I drove from Connecticut to Syracuse.
Speaker 4: Just started driving, So I don't got that much stories about me driving fall I'll be passing the princess.
Speaker 1: How were you when you first got your license, Because when I first got my license, I had like three accidents in the first year.
Speaker 4: I just got in to my first accident like two months ago because I got my license in January, so I got the call in like July.
Speaker 3: Then I got into the accident and like August, and it wasn't it's bound to happen. I had a park call.
Speaker 4: I looked off the road to yell at somebody. I'm like because they were steering at the call. The call was you know, I don't blame them, but it's like, I'm a new driver, so it was like somebody walking real slow steering at my car. I'm just like, what the fuck, Like you're trying to get hit or something. So it's not till I was driving up that I'm just like, I just roll down the window and yo and.
Speaker 3: Yourself. It was in the call. I played myself so bad. I know that person was laughing. But thank god the people in the car, I knew them.
Speaker 1: I told you, when you first get your license, your dead. All right, I'm glad you got that out the way, because honestly, when you first get your license, you're bound to have especially in New York, because okay, car, I did tell I'm not I did before I got my parents gonna.
Speaker 3: Tell you let me. She would never come back. She like, oh my god, I did.
Speaker 2: You can't get the same spot back.
Speaker 5: No, I don't care if you put cones there, somebody would move those cones. You know.
Speaker 3: I crashed my parents' car twice. I was fifteen. I did not know how to drive, and I crashed the front and back of the car. And you let your brother take the blame.
Speaker 1: And then I put it in the driveway and didn't say nothing. And my dad came home from work, and I just remember hearing him yelling, and I was like, and then he thought it was my brother, and then you know, my brother's said, what are you talking about? I didn't do anything, and so I had to come down and be like it excuse me, and he started yelling at me and I said, I'm okay, thanks for asking. But you know what, since we are on this topic, right, let's talk about Cameron and Mace. They were saying that New York women are very aggressive, right, and you said, Giju, you saw that.
Speaker 3: What were they saying?
Speaker 1: So it was they were on a million dollars worth of game and Gilly asked Cameron me, why are New York women so aggressive?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Why are New York women just so.
Speaker 1: Like you know, And the explanation was taking it back to gangster bitch and so yeah, Apache, and like back in the.
Speaker 3: Day, like he had the young girls for the young in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he said, taking it back to that, like the girls, you know, that was what the guys wanted. So the girls conformed to that. And now it's like, god, see girls and other places and be like okay, no, no, no, I don't want a gainst bitch now clear Chapel. You moved to Atlanta, right, yeah, all right, So what's the difference between the vibes in Atlanta and New York?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: How I was? I moved there three years ago.
Speaker 4: I just moved back in April, but I would say, like people are definitely more chill, Like I remember when I first moved out there, people were saying like good morning an afternoon to.
Speaker 5: Me, Like.
Speaker 4: I was baffled, But that's the southern hot mentality. Now I learned, like that's what that is, because I was really confused at first, like why are.
Speaker 3: Why? Why are you smiling? Why are you talking? Why are you holding this door for me? How you holding the door? I mean, Billy b and you moved to l A for you still live in l A.
Speaker 1: I was back and forth for like six years. Okay, so what did you think was different? You know, being an aggressive Brooklyn woman.
Speaker 5: You know, it's so funny like when I was in l A, like that layer of grime and aggressiveness kind of like washed off of me.
Speaker 3: Like really I was everybody used to be like you different than l A. I'm like, because the sun is shining already and it's warm, I'm working out like I was. I was ill. No, I like, son, is it hit different? It hit?
Speaker 5: It feels better like and then like you just wake up. It's a good scene reads palms like damn, but like La girls, wait go ahead. I have a lot of La homegirls, but like LA girls are just different. I'm happy to be from New York, like I wouldn't want to be from nowhere else.
Speaker 3: It is hard where you're from New York. I'll say this.
Speaker 1: It's hard for people who are not from here to move here, and it's hard when you're from here to yeah, to go somewhere else. But I do feel like the harder part is if you're not from here and you try to move here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we adapt.
Speaker 5: But because everything is a little easier than living in New York, New York is a hard place to live.
Speaker 3: You know what they say, if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere anywhere. That's a fact, all right. So you also have the tour coming with Mona Leo. Oh you're on it.
Speaker 4: I'm yeah, I'm coming. I'm coming to like one of the shows in New York that she's doing, like her stop.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're doing the New.
Speaker 5: York stapp Okay, So how do you feel like knowing that?
Speaker 4: That's so excited for real, because she's like the first like female rapper to really bring me out. So I'm excited, like and I really like as a person like we chilled in at Landa, like we was vibing and stuff like that's my girl.
Speaker 3: So I was hyped. I'm like Perry on the music and like, yeah, people are excited.
Speaker 2: How are you preparing?
Speaker 3: I'm wrapping in the mirror.
Speaker 4: Drinking tea like land for real, because when I hit that stage, just like, yeah, I don't really be nervous for real. I really love vibing with the audience and talking and just like getting people hyped up even before I perform.
Speaker 3: I just loved the whole thing. So I'm really excited.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're really going to reciprocate your energy, because yes, I'm excited now that's really dope. And like for both of you as artists who are about to put out your debut projects, which is a huge deal. Y'are both super talented. That's why I was excited to have both of you. I feel like, and I've been saying this, like as of late, it's really the women who have been running absolutely and people could be mad all they want, but I mean it's not like before. It used to be like okay, there's like two or three yeah, but now it's kind of like an option.
Speaker 3: Everybody doing anything. Yeah, I love that. I love it. I like the way that the men are embracing it as well, exactly trying to give us some push that join us because you know, if you can't beat them there.
Speaker 5: Now, Billy, But I remember you had said that you decided you wanted to give up like three hundred times on the music.
Speaker 3: So tell me like some of the things that you went.
Speaker 5: Through that made you feel like, God, the industry alone is a crazy vice. This is crazy, like but no, I'm just I'm just dramatic, honestly, So that's.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just dramatic.
Speaker 5: So I'll be in my mood like like I'm a type of person I like for things to be executed properly. So like if one thing is kind of off and I feel like it's I'm a half step, I'm like, no, I'm not doing this at all, Like okay, but I had to learn, like I have to roll with the punches.
Speaker 3: You gotta improvise.
Speaker 5: You gotta like you can't not show up like you know, so you gotta I had to learn, like all right to dug it through, like I.
Speaker 3: Still want me to go like so little.
Speaker 5: I'm just so dramatic like like that, yes, and I didn't. I didn't notice until I have my son and I see how dramatic he is, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, and you had your son at a time when shi it really popped off, you know, honestly, like right before don't play with It became.
Speaker 3: Viral baby Now he just turned three and then so that's a that is a.
Speaker 5: It was crazy because like his birthday came and then like the next day, don't play when they had a million views, and then.
Speaker 3: It was just like like I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I was like all over the place and I got this little baby and I'm like, what the hell am I dude? I'm like, why would you make me out the baby?
Speaker 3: Now? Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 5: That's why I moved back to New York because I was out there and I was pregnant, and the hospitals was like, yeah, well, if you catch COVID, don't come to hospital.
Speaker 3: I'm like, so what do I pregnant? Like what do I do? They like, don't come here. I'm like what, I had no family out there? Did you catch it? I caught it while I was pregnant here, like like five months in I caught it but that's good.
Speaker 5: They say that's good for like, baby, did you get COVID during that I definitely got COVID and that No, I got.
Speaker 3: It in Atlanta and I was Yeah, I was definitely fucked up. Everybody in Atlanta. I didn't exist. Yeah, I don't know why I was doing.
Speaker 5: That, and I was doing it right with it and why I know I've been outside if I wasn't pregnant, right, like Atlanta shut down for six weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was out there. I see, you know, I can't, but I came out there like to do work. That Actually, when I did finally get COVID, it was in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Remember I had to go like do some interviews for some award show and they were like, yo, can you do?
Speaker 3: I was like, what's the check? Okay, yes, I went.
Speaker 1: And that's how I got COVID because they definitely acted like it didn't exist. And I was feeling like maybe people in Atlanta had the antibodies. I think god do because I didn't catch it and I do a thing. The whole reality show we was, we was COVID testing everything over the house.
Speaker 3: I was a family. Yes you did, and I did not catch it. I was actually, yes, I went.
Speaker 1: I did my birthday in Austin, Texas, and everybody got COVID except for me.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what was going on. I know, I said it feeling like I couldn't get it.
Speaker 5: And then I like, as soon as you start feeling like they're gonna humble you, will humble you. I was trying to stay away from it so hard, and it's still cooked me. I was so sick for like five days. I was just sweating and I'm pregnant. So I'm like, oh god, I to break everything with alcohol.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was again. Please keep COVID. Now, what made you move to Atlanta? I moved to.
Speaker 4: To escape an ex okay, and you know, everything was just reminded me of him. So I'm just like I got to go, and you know, did it to be?
Speaker 3: Didn't work? He came to well, he got to a year later. He game, so okay.
Speaker 4: In Atlanta together now, But why did you need to escape him? I mean, everything was reminded me of him, But I mean, like what happened but maybe so. Basically, I went to Miami for my birthday and when I came back, he had a girlfriend, a new girlfriend.
Speaker 3: What this stuff in Miami? Like we was arguing and stuff and where you'll were officially a couple.
Speaker 2: We were a couple.
Speaker 3: Already, we was a couple.
Speaker 4: I went to Miami. I was staying with my my, my best friend, and everything was cool. And then he's just like he just started moving real insecure, like what you why you still do no?
Speaker 3: No, and he was just going on. I ended up being there for a few weeks. That's not that to get a whole new girlfriend. I'm saying. I'm not saying that was okay, but a few weeks. But I had a reason though. Was the reason.
Speaker 4: The reason was I wasn't feeling the return flights. They was all connecting and stuff, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Just like, that don't make sense.
Speaker 3: Did you try to get a book? I for god, there was nothing else going on. It was really just a flight for me.
Speaker 4: And I'm just like, if you really want me to come back right now, like just pay for the flight, like you feel me. But he ain't paid for the flight, so I stayed longer.
Speaker 3: It was all types of delays. Yeah, it was just like you, it was no arment.
Speaker 4: And I felt like these I felt like the arguments was like he already had something planned because it was just making no sense.
Speaker 3: So how did you find out about this new girlfriend? So when I came back, I was trying to like rekindle things. I'm like, what's going on? Like he moving so different.
Speaker 4: So I tried to get my stuff from his crib because at this point it's like makes it seem like we're done or whatever. So I'm like, let me get my stuff whatever. And I got to get this stuff and I'm like, let me talk to you though. So when he when he was like in front of the crab and I'm getting the stuff, I'm like, let me get in the car. I got in the call to talk to him, and I see car seat, I see slides first slides mad. I'm like, nah, what's going on? He had a car seat and I guess his girlfriend had a baby.
Speaker 3: Of course. Yeah, it was a lie quick, that's everything. Everything.
Speaker 4: It was so quick to me, like you got her slides and ship, you helping herself slides.
Speaker 1: And ship now she was selling, like you help up with the bulk orders and oh my god, shipping slid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, up in the block and get to Atlanta. I mean I spend a block all the time, so no judgment.
Speaker 4: So after that, after that whole thing, he got moved and I was born in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: The niggas wasn't doing it. Yeah, there's not a lot of guys to pick from it Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Whatever, that's fine. So I wasn't really looking for real and I'm just like, I missed him. So I just hit him up one day and he was single and we single and we just got back together.
Speaker 3: So he wasn't with the first lives no more. No, they lasted like two months. Okay. I think that was like a revenge thing. He was just really mad at Miami. It was like a little rebound.
Speaker 2: So you're together, right?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, but no are you?
Speaker 2: What's your relationship? What are you single now? Or you got somebody else? Or what's going to have a booky? I got a booky?
Speaker 3: Is he in New York? Yeah? Okay, we like that. You think you want to eventually end up with that New York guy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think that's the don't they understand me? I think a New York woman needs to be what a New York mean, and that's just how it needs to be.
Speaker 3: I can see that. What about you, Billy b you know you have a son. I'm with my baby father. Yeah, as you should be family.
Speaker 4: No love that.
Speaker 5: How supportive is he when it comes to like the music and everything, and sometimes I'm rapping like it was all him. He was like managing our artists before me. And then when I came around, I was like I wrapped two and you don't. And I was like, He's like, all right, I speak for them niggas. All right, we're gonna put you in the studio. So he like he's just and he's like real low key, so he just be behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: He don't care.
Speaker 1: He don't get jealous, like what if you have to go to the studio with you know, a guy, because sometimes.
Speaker 5: Anytime I go to the studio, I go with him okay, and they just be like, oh, that's your security, that's you and yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like yeah, and he's like all right, cool. But then when they try something, you'd be like, actually, that's my man.
Speaker 5: And the beginning he used to be like cause it was a little hard for him to adjust because I used to be doing crazy.
Speaker 3: This was before the baby, before the baby. The baby usually confirms it like yeah, I got hug. Yeah, he was before the baby.
Speaker 5: Well early on like him getting used to just I used to be like, I gotta do this. I'm a rapper, Like I can't be like all lovey dovey like because guys, you know, like they have this like they fantasize.
Speaker 3: About you know.
Speaker 5: It's like I feel like strippers, artists like fans. Sometimes the fans they fantasize about you.
Speaker 3: So if they see you in.
Speaker 5: A relationship, it's just like, yeah, it kills like their whole dream.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's kind of I don't know if that still is true today. I think back in the day they used to say that. They used to be like you have to pretend just single. But I feel like now people do like celebrate, you know, because blowing out for being in a relationship, and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's in the fact, but I would never want to be in that type of thing with like my relationship is like, you know, the center of everything, like a couple's page.
Speaker 3: Why did you all break up the second time? I was pretty much over it. Oh so you felt like I built up up insecure.
Speaker 4: It was just like it was just yeah, it's my my career and what I was doing was just it just wasn't gonna he would he would complain about other artists that I would try to work with artists that want to work with me.
Speaker 3: It was like he was just insecure and it was just building up from the jump.
Speaker 4: It was like already with signs and symptoms of just it ain't gonna work. But I was really pushing it cause I loved him.
Speaker 2: What did he do for a living?
Speaker 3: Okay? Now he was giming all that ship. Was he a successful scammer? He was, so he was getting it at least I was.
Speaker 4: I was, But like money tools, I was like at first when we yeah, and when we first started working with each other, it was like I got me a scar. But it's like over time, it's like I did have the money, and my money it starts catching up. It's actually surpassing it now because you know, they're like they have they slow.
Speaker 5: Ups churchlf life because it's also a little nerve wracking.
Speaker 3: You don't know the day that something's gonna happen. What's the nicest thing you ever got? Though? The nicest thing I ever got? What's my chain? Okay? That was the nicest thing he ever got me. I love it. He didn't ask nothing back when y'all broke up, did he No, Okay, I'm just that whoa, I'm gonna lie.
Speaker 4: He was asking for the chain bag, see, and I'm like, I'm not getting the chain bag though, like what you gonna do?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: But he was asking for it. He stopped, but he was asking for it at first.
Speaker 2: Watching this interview, this is what it is, guy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think if you're telling things that are true that really happened, lying about now you have also did a blog about you know how a man of his words, like a man that could keep his word and really do what he says he's gonna do.
Speaker 3: I love that you love Billy b is your man? A man of his word? Some words? Now, yeah, he's like he he he be bringing it up like he's not here. Yeah, careful, listen, he's track. Carefully let him know right now, he's in the other room.
Speaker 5: But he'll bring up like he'd be like, oh yeah, we should go here, right and it'd be like some little vacation ship, like oh yeah I should.
Speaker 3: And then he just start making it like I guess when it clicking his brain like that, he said he'd be like, damn with the seats and the I hate the airport.
Speaker 5: I'm already listen about it.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen one day though you know what.
Speaker 5: You do so.
Speaker 3: But he you know, he do what he got period. It's Bookie a man of his word. WOOKI is a man of his word.
Speaker 4: That's why I make the video because at that time it was giving a man of his work. But like you said, it ain't every day.
Speaker 3: You know, kicking a word. You're not word?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Now, let's take some accountability. Are we women of our word? Words? All right? We'll give you a moment. Are you a woman? You're definitely a woman of my word? Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm a stand doing its down and sit on it. It's been around on it period.
Speaker 3: Jasmine, are you a woman?
Speaker 2: What that means?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: If you say you're gonna do something, do you do it? What I say when I said it? Yeah, the omaha in her is telling me no. Yeah. I think if Jasmine's says she's gonna do something, that's like us only because germanized. I'm a mom. You'll be using this baby as an excuse.
Speaker 5: You don't let me take when I was pregnant, even before you as a mom, you was still like.
Speaker 2: This and my pregnancy as an excuse. Well, you know, Jazmine here, she's pregnant, so we can't go.
Speaker 3: Like, listen, I have always wanted to have like a fake baby, so I could just say, you know, that's one.
Speaker 1: The baby's no dispute and that the baby can't make some happen. I might have a fake dog at home, like you know, I gotta walk the dog. Yes, I got very outdated to do things. When I say I'm going to do it.
Speaker 5: I changed my mind sometimes, That's what I'm saying, Like I change, you know, and you'll be like, mental health is a reason.
Speaker 3: You'd be like, well, you know, I got to make sure I protect my I have people do that.
Speaker 1: People will say like, you know, I just feel like I've just been given too much and I got to make sure I protect my peace.
Speaker 3: And my space. So yeah, yeah, they do what I mean, But you have a you don't even need to do that. I can't even post.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that's undeniable. Nobody can deny that. You as and when you say my kid t your kid ground, you can't. I'm still gonna blame herne Oh, she older than you, she knows you.
Speaker 3: She older than you, and guess what. She's still the baby.
Speaker 1: She's still saying I use the dogs more than I use her, though, but I will use her if I have to.
Speaker 3: But I said I got to go home to feed them dogs. I mean too Now, Now are you a woman of your word?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Someone?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was for the most part, exactly one of the most part. All right, So are you good at sexting?
Speaker 3: Sexting?
Speaker 4: I will send up I like sex thing here and there, not too much. Like I don't want to see a dick pic. I don't care for a dick pick. I don't want to see the NU coming out the dick.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see it. Like, no, that's a lie. I don't want to see nobody.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say nothing that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see a lot because then what just happened. But I'll take a he but I don't want to see don't You don't got to send nothing back?
Speaker 5: Okay, but what about just talking dirty on this like when I see you later and I can't wait to suck that. I know.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie, my bookie, you say, okay, my bookie. When I first when we first started working with each other. I was like, you know, I was trying to be a little with him, be a text, and He's just like I don't really like that, like like I don't really like talking about stuff like that.
Speaker 3: And I left it right there. I ain't never talk about the pictures and the ship like that we do, but he ain't like the talking and ship. I don't know. Maybe it was early early, but that kind of would have made me feel bad, like like, yeah, maybe it was early. I get later. Let me let me write something to him, Let me write something to him from you that believe me? What about you sex thing?
Speaker 7: Yea.
Speaker 3: I like to fantasize a lot. I heard you when I said that, because I'm one of them.
Speaker 5: You know how people be like, oh, I'm gonna text you down and then when it's time and link, I'm like, yeah, I'm not gonna link, but we.
Speaker 3: Get texted to fantasize like I'm tired. Yeah, so you're not a woman of your word, is what you're saying. I said some words, all the words like.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 3: Have you been in a relationship, like almost ten years? That's a lot of time. Decade that's cute, that long, that's long. It's crazy. I don't even know how to hew I did that. But I've always been in long relationships like relationship girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I just once I get a relationship, I'm back in another I'll be trying to be single.
Speaker 3: I think that's the.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: It's like as much as you try to.
Speaker 4: Be single, it's like love, Like love is so sweet and it's just so so delicious, and it's just like I don't want to just funk with somebody, like I want us to be right hard, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I want to go into it like that. It's just want to be in his skin because I want to be in his skin. I mean I want to Yeah, you want to be skinned.
Speaker 1: I don't have anybody's skinning be in right now. I'm gonna be in somebody else getting real soon, dot.
Speaker 5: Come.
Speaker 3: Are you enjoying being back single? Yes?
Speaker 2: We just asked her about it before we started. Yeah, because I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, she was for sixty days. Oh wow today Yeah, it was about sixty five. She would have got her sixty day so much. But it was fun. It was fun. Why it was? Have you have you responded to him yet? He called me about a week ago. I think y'all gonna fix that. No, I don't think so. I don't think so either. But what happened, I just wasn't getting what I needed. She told them what she needed, he didn't deliver. Yeah, yeah, and we engaged. Now yeah, why you look more irritated than her?
Speaker 2: She irritated on your behalf?
Speaker 3: Thank you. I appreciate that because I was irritated too. But now I'm over it. What's next? Now?
Speaker 1: So let's talk about you know, ten years in a relationship. You're a relationship type of girl. What are some secrets that you have to make like a relationship last that long? Because you know, sometimes people feel like I.
Speaker 3: Want to hear it.
Speaker 2: No relationship expert at this point.
Speaker 3: All of us, I'm not. You're not affectionate. Has there been any breakups within the ten years or has it been ten years?
Speaker 5: Like I moved to la or something like I'm out of here and he came okay, So like we would try even if we separated, we still was talking ever, working all day.
Speaker 3: No, we wasn't. It's just we was just just good friends, like we really like friends. What's his song here? Leo?
Speaker 5: Did you date anybody else? And did he date anybody else during that time?
Speaker 2: During the time you wasn't gonna meet nobody in LA anyway?
Speaker 3: Not okay, so you're not affectionate. Does that bother him? He's not really affectionately that.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's weird. I think he do be wanting me to be more affectionate. You call him BROI I'm just not like, I'm just not affectionate like that. My mom was never like my mom was so like strict, and I.
Speaker 4: Think sometimes are you somewhat I feel that way too, Like my mom was so straked. So it's like that, you know, I'm lying, just like he got question and that's when everything.
Speaker 3: That's when you went to l a afectionate but you caught walking you no, no, no, yeah, he would have been playing. I was in the house. I was in the house.
Speaker 5: This is in the beginning of the relationship. I was in the house and I'm working out and then he's like, yeah, I'll be back. I'm about to take my mother to go get some food and ship. I'm like, all right here whatever, I don't care. And then he didn't come back all night. So I'm calling the hospitals, calling, I'm calling calling, and I'm thinking he died. I'm like, oh my god, You're never to do this because he called. The last time he called me, he was like, I'm on rockaway in Atlantic or some Rochester on it. So I'm like, all right, he should have been here about fifteen minutes, thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: And he never came.
Speaker 5: So I'm calling, calling, calling, And then my mom was like, well, go by his mom house and see, because he said he took her to the.
Speaker 3: House he took.
Speaker 5: I'm giving advice. I got to the house that I'm thinking is the mom house and it's the girlfriend house and I'm.
Speaker 3: Not like a girlfriend. Well, the girls say nothing.
Speaker 5: So before we got into relationship, he was in a relationship and he was still goingnock.
Speaker 3: On the door.
Speaker 5: I continued in the door and the girl come to the door and I'm like, hi, I'm looking for David, like he said that his mom.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know. So she's like, who are you? I'm like his girlfriend. She was like, okay, hold on, let me let me try to call on and see. And I'm not, I'm not, I don't know what. I didn't even ask who she was because I'm.
Speaker 5: Looking at her and I'm like, she's trying, like she didn't look like nothing because he used to take me over there on, so like, oh, I gotta run upstairs to get something from my nothing.
Speaker 3: You thought that was crazy. It was crazy. It was crazy. So you stated the scammer too. Was the beginning.
Speaker 5: It was the beginning, the beginning, But after that, I was like over because in the beginning, I was posting pictures of us like I'm doing ship, trying to be you know, like wiped up.
Speaker 3: After that happened, I'm like, oh, now you got me looking stupid. That is done.
Speaker 5: And then the affection just kind of drifted from there. But like, you know, we have moments where we be like but then but he's not super affectionate neither. So I don't I don't know, but you mean telling me he would want me to be a.
Speaker 3: Little bit more effect At this point, I'm like, I don't even know how to do it. Do y'all kind of when you sleep together, But he'd.
Speaker 5: Be choking me, you know what, like we you known here and now, But I think I still I'm just holding a grudge.
Speaker 1: Are you affectionate with the baby? Yeah, that's probably who you're giving your affection to so you know what.
Speaker 3: You can't you want to do this.
Speaker 1: You can't hold a grudge. If he's saying I need this like I want this, I'll be trying.
Speaker 3: I'll be trying. I've been trying.
Speaker 4: Are you affectionate? I'm affectionate for the most part. I I give what I'm getting. So if you loving me town you, I'm gonna give you that.
Speaker 1: To Okay, you seem like you'll be sweet in the relationship. Yeah, So why is Bookie not your man?
Speaker 3: Bookie? Is my mean?
Speaker 7: He is?
Speaker 3: Okay? Just calling him Bookie Conaine. How long has this been going on? It's been a year. You know what's interesting.
Speaker 1: We talked to Ayana van Zan today from Fixing My Life Yeah wo and she was telling us that she thinks that people have sex too soon and that we should wait.
Speaker 3: Like ninety one and twenty days. Say that you think so, yeah, you wait all that long and then it's trash. Yeah, you think about it, and then you build them all of this affection for this person, and now the affection you will up all them hormones. You might need the fun And don't you teach somebody who's trash to be better?
Speaker 5: I think the only thing you can't work you can't compromise on is size, right, everything else you can kind of work.
Speaker 2: With, especially if you really incident. I feel like you're not connected in that way.
Speaker 4: Like have you ever had to train a guy to do things like to make you come to pussy? You couldn't tell somebody your spot a little bit like right there?
Speaker 3: Not not right there, that's aggressive, That was real.
Speaker 2: Said, women today are too aggressive right there.
Speaker 3: Right there, you'd be like, whoa, okay, what you gonna say? You had to change somebody before.
Speaker 5: No, this one guy like bit my whole pussy like my ship was punched him in his head, like get the how would why would you just eat that? Like you literally ate my whole like you ate it like you guys one, No, that was it's just one bite yeah, like it was like yeah and walk so he ate.
Speaker 1: When we taed to the guys listening, what are some things that they do that we don't like? Don't bite we heard it. Don't bite it as pussy are just in general in general.
Speaker 4: Don't rub it too hard, yes, don't rub it too hard. And I feel like sometimes when when we fucking not don't talking to somebody. I don't like a wine sometimes in it. I don't like a wine in it sometimes like.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 3: It is crazy, that's not always like why aren't you trying to stretch me out like.
Speaker 5: You want?
Speaker 3: You want all and trying to all of the service of you want.
Speaker 1: But it's like I feel like they need to take more time giving for play instead of just trying to rush and stick right. Yeah, take more time with the four play and and take more time pleasing us because they're so ready to catch the nut that they forget that we want one to. Yeah, you know, okay, get yours, but I still want to internal organsm too. I would like you to come in a moment.
Speaker 3: I want to together. Did you have an arguast and the first time you had sex with him? Yep? Because that's a lot to do. Yeah, so you are multi orgasmic, like you have multiple Yeah? Okay, about him right right.
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: For nothing? She about to send him as sex Okay, even though you don't like it. By what about you? Well, if you could tell guys like don't do this, like what would be some things that you're like, you know, what's funny?
Speaker 5: Because even though I'm not that affectionate. I'm like a sub and when they come to sex, like i'd like for a guy to like to.
Speaker 3: Tell you a dominate. So I'm like.
Speaker 2: A lot of women are like submissive, like in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. I never knew that I was because I always thought I was like yeah, and then I was like, oh, I'm like, you know a lot of times.
Speaker 1: Aggressive in life in general, and be like so dominant in the bedroom is a good time to not have to.
Speaker 3: Feel like let go, let go go, and let me tell you God, let go and let girl.
Speaker 1: Jasmine if you had to say, you know, things that you wish guys wouldn't do, just to give them some advice.
Speaker 2: But just because I think they eat pussy too long?
Speaker 3: Too long? Yeah, what's too long? How could you keep going?
Speaker 6: Sometimes it's just sometimes I just just a little bit and just fuck me like I don't And it depends on the woman everybody.
Speaker 3: So you don't want to have to go to you don't want to have to go to orgasm each time you can go.
Speaker 2: I don't need the orgasm each time, you know what I'm saying, No, I don't. I don't need that each time.
Speaker 6: And then also if I have orgasms just stop because we can start fucking like I don't you know, you.
Speaker 5: Know when I'm going, I want to keep going and you like fighting them off, like stop after orgasm.
Speaker 3: I couldn't. I could do it again, and account I want it? Do you want it done?
Speaker 5: But real know when you have what's so hard that you like, don't touch me, don't and they just want to keep going because experience.
Speaker 3: Them like don't don't touch me.
Speaker 5: It's just like I can't go no more, like like I think everybody's yeah, and I'm an old bitch.
Speaker 3: So maybe were you like that younger you know what I'm saying, or always like that?
Speaker 1: I think I always was, like I think, so I don't have like very very intense orgasms. Yeah, i'd be like out of body experiences.
Speaker 2: I'm a little loud, so.
Speaker 3: I'm a shake, keep shaking. Do you like guys? You do you like like your guy to be loud? Loud? It's crazy loud moaning. That's the same Like that was me. I like I like it low and oh yeah, not too much, don't be screaming and stuff like you want a masculine amazing like not super like I can get you going a little bit. What about if you talks?
Speaker 5: I love I love it to Okay, Well, I used to watch points and just listen to the talk, like I don't like. I don't like.
Speaker 3: Don't talk too much. Don't ask me questions. Oh yeah, I hate that.
Speaker 2: Questions what I should say because I'm not really.
Speaker 7: A talker, Like I keep going, yes, keep going that I can keep going, keep going, don't get that.
Speaker 3: My day, that's my day.
Speaker 2: Have a suggestion for me, because I'm gonna hit.
Speaker 3: All these without Yeah, but I like to hear it. I don't be liking the talk.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't like to do the talk. I'll be loud though, like moaning. I'm like I'm going to say when a spell. Well, I don't be wanting to say the wrong thing.
Speaker 3: What about coming daddy or something you daddy?
Speaker 2: I don't like daddy.
Speaker 3: She got daddy. I just don't like daddy. I just don't like daddy.
Speaker 2: I'm got a daddy, girl either, I got a daddy, So I don't really want to I.
Speaker 3: Feel you it's a different daddy though anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to correlate them.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk about that for a second.
Speaker 1: Because your freestyle, you do talk about your dad leaving and not coming back, and you're like, I don't care if you know, has.
Speaker 2: He TikTok on the grave?
Speaker 3: That was not that dumb with her dad, But.
Speaker 1: I just want to ask you about that, Like, has he since because you've been you know, doing your ship blowing up? Has he tried to reach out to you since at all?
Speaker 3: Since the freestyle?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say, because in the freestyle said that he reached out to me, and that's why I'm like after that, No, I haven't talked to him since.
Speaker 3: I mean, like he called me just when I started blowing up, like twenty nineteen, and.
Speaker 4: Dad was it like we was just I don't even remember our conversation for real, I really don't. Maybe it didn't matter to me that much.
Speaker 3: Right, so he just left and just it wasn't it didn't give just left.
Speaker 4: He My mom and dad are both from Nigeria, so I don't really know the I get a lot of stories. Yeah, I believe what happened was something happened between them that caused my mom to change the locks. I remember when the locks was changed, even though I was three, I remember that. I remember the I remember the arguing that night and stuff like that. The locks was definitely changed, and then just never seen him again. I remember we spoke probably a few times when I was little, like four or five years old, and then that was it, like just never again. But my mom My mom told me that child support, like she put him on child support, so he owes a whole bunch of money. She was told that he was trying to come to America, found out that he owed money in child support. They wasn't lett him come, and it's just like never mind, will to stay with my family in Nigeria?
Speaker 3: Right, fuck y'all?
Speaker 4: Wow, you think there's ever a chance that she'll you know, I'm actually planning on going to Nigeria next month, Okay to see him because there my mom and dad is a it's a big age difference, you know.
Speaker 3: Back then it was like, you know, he got money, so you know, marry this man. So he's I think in.
Speaker 4: His like seventies. Oh wow, yeah, so the sixties seventies. So I'm gonna go see him.
Speaker 3: Right, And here's the thing.
Speaker 6: You only get one side of it, which could be the accurate side, but also it gives you some perspective.
Speaker 3: Our parents listen, we can't even look at them like they know what they're doing.
Speaker 4: They Yeah, that's why I'm like, I don't put nine past my mom, Like, if that's what happened. If his story's tool, your story tool is like as you grow up, you wereize she was a little toxic?
Speaker 3: Was you a little toxic? This toxic? I sometimes you don't know?
Speaker 1: And then I think sometimes their relationship don't work, and then that kind of trickles.
Speaker 4: Down, like she was a young woman that had to marry an older man, came to Amerca, she probably met somebody.
Speaker 3: I got a stepfather, So maybe that fucked it up too. So look at how you turned out.
Speaker 5: Though, Okay, I mean I think if there's a time you think you would document this when you go or you just want to.
Speaker 3: I probably would. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's really gonna be really emotional. I ain't gonna lie because you know, just the topic, like speaking about my father and just my childhood everything, it makes me start Yeah, and I don't like that.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't feel that way.
Speaker 4: You know, it's this healing that has to be done, and I feel it every time. So I just need to do that I don't really care for cameras.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, absolutely, because you know, and what I love about both of you is that I feel like women can relate to you and people in general, can you know, just to see both of y'all doing like your thing and just to come and being vulnerable and transparent because it's not all all the time.
Speaker 3: It's not a Kiki Ki all time. Yeah. We go through shit, real life shit everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this industry is, like you said, it's a really hard fucked up industry to be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's sharks and they're gonna pounce on that ass had every chance, you know.
Speaker 1: But you guys have both had some great relationships. Look, I remember, you know, there was issues with you and Lula Brooke, but y'all after that popped out together, you know, and that's a positive thing. And guess what, like things happen, and sometimes it's miscommunications and sometimes we don't know, and sometimes it is just like the business is not easy, you know, for everybody, and so you know, just trying to like maintain certain things because there's such a big difference between business and like real friendships and relationships.
Speaker 3: You have to learn that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I have to learn it because like tourists people, I feel like like when we be like I'm your friend, like we're gonna go crazy, go on. Every situation is kind of different, you know, and I don't fuck with a lot of people, So when if I focus on it, I'm like all the way there, like I'm putting you before me type shit like and then I'm like, all right, I gotta learn like kind of separate certain things, like you know, business relationships from like so because I'm a type of person, i'd be like, oh if I can't if I can't really get down with you, I ain't gonna even be around y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes you got to learn how to get to the money with the business. You gotta just got to handle the business and you just keep people in the tier that they belong with it well.
Speaker 6: And also sometimes you know, just because you don't you won't handle the situation like another person would doesn't mean that they're necessarily wrong. As you get older and you have more life experiences, you kind of see different perspectives and you're like, you know what, Okay, I can kind of I get that. On the I was going you know, I was going through something at that time, so I get it. You know, just because somebody doesn't handle something the same way doesn't mean, you.
Speaker 1: Know, sometimes it's a conversation too, you know, and it's hard for people to do that when everyone's watching from the outside chiving in. And then he started listening to those voices.
Speaker 3: Like that's what really because that most of the ship, like the surrounding people. People will ship on bag.
Speaker 4: And it's their entertainment, but in your real life, literally they're entertainment because they know that they're getting to you. And it's just like we walk into somebody head like this, yeah, big and famous, I'm gonna keep going yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think for you, Cleo Chapa, just even your whole like ascent in this business from you know, doing those videos that have gone viral that people love, and then we've seen you on rap shit, you know, you have a couple of songs on the mixtape. And then I Spice, we've seen you with Ice Spice, and you guys have a good rapport, you know, with each other. Those are really valuable things that everybody's not gonna have. But it is also a testament to you and your personality and your talent. Person you know, and Billy b like to see the people.
Speaker 3: That fuck with you.
Speaker 1: That's a testament to your personality and your talent, because you got to have both. I think you can't be talented and be an asshole. Yeah, because people really won't fuck with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, because they they like they put people already have preconceived notions about female especially female artists.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, they're hard to work. Well, you're gonna come here, You're gonna come lady, You're gonna complain, You're gonna want this thing like they always so they already come with this, like and then you acted like niggas don't do that, like what makes us so different? And we were just doing what the niggas do. We're just artists in general, like mom.
Speaker 4: Damn, we want shit perfected, we want shit how we wanted to look because we're artists.
Speaker 3: Like that's my heart, Like yeah right.
Speaker 1: And that's when it comes to videos, when it comes to so what's their plans like when these EP comes, do.
Speaker 3: You have dates?
Speaker 4: Like, let us know, do I have I don't have an exact date. I would say early twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: Okay, like winter soon winter yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, four yeah, January.
Speaker 3: You know it's a Capricorn Q you album. It's a Capricorn album. Okay, So Spring Experience twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I'm dropping a single this month, rock Start, and I'm actually gonna preview preview it at Mono Leio's concert.
Speaker 1: That's so yeah, I see you posting. I'm like, are we gonna get a little snippet or something?
Speaker 2: So excited, Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: This is really like one of my favorite songs to date.
Speaker 4: It's like it's really like a mixer, like the my childhood tunes that I really used to bump to and like you know that New York drill Ship, and it's just together, It's just it gives.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait to hear with this. Yeah, so you get started, and you know, you have an eclectic taste of music too, outside of the music that you do, but what you listen to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love old like alternative music. I love Lina del Ray really really bad. I don't know if y'all know. Love Lina Delray, love Coldplay, Maroon five, like I have a yeah. And then I like old school music tool like fifties, sixties, seventies.
Speaker 2: I love every ye you're a weirdough for real and a good way.
Speaker 3: Yeah weird.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's what makes you a good musician, all types of I haven't here for just hits, Like it doesn't matter what year, like, if it's a hit.
Speaker 1: If it sounds good, whatever genre it isever it came out, it sound amazing, amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that all right?
Speaker 1: And what about you, Billy b talk about like your project? How many songs have done so far for this EP?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: God, I do so much songs because I like to do a lot and then just pick the best ones and put them together or pick which ones match together. So but this EP probably gonna have like twelve songs of ten to twelve, and I'm just working.
Speaker 3: On the rollout.
Speaker 5: I need my rollouts to be like, I'm so big on rollouts because I feel like, as artist, you kind of set the tone for how people gonna receive the music.
Speaker 3: Like, so I wanted to come in where you be like, oh, this bitch is coming like you know me, Like I want thatad ass. I need that impact. So I'm not gonna give no dates though, because the peoples will.
Speaker 4: Be at my door like hey how about that? Yeah, I realize that too. I have to stop saying dates because we hold up to them dates and you'll be like.
Speaker 3: No, but it's a good reason. They right that they care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's very when they be mad because it's like, yo, calm down, all right.
Speaker 3: And so okay, so when is rock Star coming out?
Speaker 4: And rock Star is coming I can't give a day yet, but it's definitely coming out this month.
Speaker 3: Okay, definitely this month, and many days.
Speaker 2: Left in this month that much.
Speaker 3: We are two weeks one week, so definitely coming out soon.
Speaker 1: And we get to hear a little preview at Mono Leo, so you kind of got to put it out after that, yeah, because you can't do a little preview and then we can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm shooting the video Friday, so it's most likely going to be out next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, Thanksgiving Tree for y'all, but you know what, believe me, and you know what, clear Trappa, thank y'all so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: We had a good time. I love a New York episode. I love it too. Thank you for having me time. Get out of here, alright, I'm glad that I love that.
Speaker 5: I'm already thinking what the name of this episode is going to be because we said some funny things. I already have an idea. All right, we're gonna talk about it. Well, thank you so much though, honestly for joining us.
Speaker 1: You got to come back, you know, both of you when your projected out, because you know, we want to make sure that we support and we had a good time.
Speaker 3: Then is it way up? It's slip service, slip service service. I said that