Speaker 1: Put your hands together, and we're going to stop and a party.
Speaker 2: See Elvis Duran after party.
Speaker 3: And why don't know why. I wish I had pom poms. That would be fun.
Speaker 4: I could have seen you as a cheerleading.
Speaker 3: I am uncoordinated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't have to be.
Speaker 1: I watched you grab things that big ass hand and everything just gets broken.
Speaker 3: I will be able to probably hoist people.
Speaker 5: I get very nervous when Andrew pet's dogs.
Speaker 4: Oh please keep talking.
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen him go in when he's like, oh my god? And then sometimes he squeezes a little too hard. I'm like, get off unhand the dogs spears style.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have cuteness aggression he does. It's a real thing.
Speaker 4: Does it come out on poor defenseless.
Speaker 1: Animal because they're so cute. Then if there's a dog that's too little, I'm like, oh no, put it down.
Speaker 5: Put it down like this.
Speaker 3: With children too, or just some babies, I'm like cool, Like my god, children are always like never let you hold my kids. Yeah. Wait, something that you want to tell us about yet?
Speaker 5: Now, because this has become a fictional.
Speaker 6: What do you bring us today, Andrew?
Speaker 3: What's something everyone pretends to understand? But probably doesn't. Oh you want to go first?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, great, all things crypto.
Speaker 4: Yes, I completely agree.
Speaker 1: I think people who act like they know it definitely don't know it. And I think if you are unable to this is like an old adage. I did not obviously come up with this. If you can't explain something to me like I'm in fifth grade, you don't have a good grasp on what that thing is. So I have never encountered someone who has a very clear, your concise way of explaining crypto in general and like blockchain stuff. So I think that's a little hmm, you really know about this?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think it's obs that one day is going to blow up in everybody's face and that's gonna be like we invested in what invisible stuff? That's what I feel like it is.
Speaker 6: Well, let's talk to scary NFT Jones. Scary where they failed?
Speaker 4: Every one of them crapped? Did you get I? Okay?
Speaker 8: So I let's put it this way. I spent I bought about ten different ones. Let's put it this way. I look, I have about ten percent. It went as low as ten percent of my money, so I lost ninety percent of my money.
Speaker 9: But now it's kind of rally back, and now I'm only down.
Speaker 4: Maybe forty percent of my money.
Speaker 8: I'm waiting for it to go back to zero and then I'm pulling every penny out Because I knew nothing about crypto I thought I did.
Speaker 4: I came I enjoyed during the crypto winter. Yeah, you know what a crypto winter is. It's bad, it's dark, it's cold. You don't want to be a part of it. Oh but I have. I had an answer to your question.
Speaker 6: Okay, Uh, what was it?
Speaker 4: Repeat the question?
Speaker 3: What's something I whoe pretends to understand but probably doesn't scary?
Speaker 4: Wine? Wine? Wine?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I think they're wine and ficionados.
Speaker 4: They're like they swirl around the glass and they go earthy.
Speaker 8: I can't This one had some very finish to it.
Speaker 4: This must have been near the cypress trees.
Speaker 8: On My friends all the time, but they don't think their wine connoisseurs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm my guys, just face it.
Speaker 9: Go with the brand name or the one that's the most expensive and boom, and that's the best.
Speaker 7: Jeff who works with us engineer Jeff. I would trust him because he knows his wine.
Speaker 4: He studied it. He grows it.
Speaker 5: Any of us know that he actually knows it. I trust them, I trust and we would be.
Speaker 4: Like, yes, okay, I agree with you one thousand percent. Scared one million persons pretend to know wine. You don't know about one.
Speaker 1: That the next time we're all out together, when you do that to the person who's doing the swirl and sniff.
Speaker 4: Because yes, there's always that one person. I'll take the lead on that.
Speaker 9: I'll take them, they'll take they, they'll go go through the entitle list.
Speaker 4: This one. Believe that the one. We're gonna go with that. And then when they taste it, because they always bring it to that person.
Speaker 6: Right, you were the windless, you might as well bring out like the Chinese phone.
Speaker 4: But I'm looking exactly, I have no idea.
Speaker 8: I admit that this taste red, this taste white.
Speaker 3: I just reached the age where I picked the middle one. Now I used to go for like the cheapest one, and now I'm like, oh, this one's know two dollars more. Yes, I'm not as cheap as I used to be. Yeah, it feels better minus taxes. I don't understand taxes. Nobody understands taxes. We all pay for financial people to do our taxes for people understand, they don't because the audit still exists. So therefore, what is.
Speaker 10: That I'm listening, I've got this, I'm under the table.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you could hear me.
Speaker 5: What are you doing under the table?
Speaker 4: Who's under that with it's tape?
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's taxes for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also how weird it is that you get tax on every single thing you do all the time. So I buy something, I pay taxes. That store pays a tax because I bought it as well. It's just the cash. You still pay taxes if you pay gas, give your cash, making it trail of the dollar is crazy. Yeah, and then we still have to pay taxes on top of that.
Speaker 3: It's insane.
Speaker 1: I'm stepping in potholes every other step I take out here, so it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: Sidewalk.
Speaker 3: What what is your accountant doing? They're just filling out the forums for you. That's crazy. The government literally could just send it okay, here's what you owe, and I'd be like, okay, sure, but why aren't they doing that?
Speaker 7: What if you what if they tell you you owe that and you don't know that you owe less, or they didn't account of certain things.
Speaker 3: The government knows where everything.
Speaker 6: Is for smart people to save more than money, or people with money to pay people to save more.
Speaker 4: All again, just like I seem to owe every frigging year.
Speaker 3: I have never gotten a rebate.
Speaker 5: Um, I don't get it, and I got kids.
Speaker 4: You think I would owe less.
Speaker 10: I don't understand why they don't just take the right amount to begin.
Speaker 5: With, exactly right that I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Form a company and put it in an offshore bank account in Antigua or Saint Bart's or something, and then we'll all save money.
Speaker 5: They're coming for you.
Speaker 7: But why is that? Why is that when they take the taxes out of your check every month, why don't they take enough to cover so that at the.
Speaker 6: End of the year you don't walk to you whether or not you do enough to justify keeping more of your money.
Speaker 4: It's the stupidest, It's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll never ever understand how it's better for you to be in debt than to just pay for every dawn.
Speaker 5: It's wild. It's a stupid And.
Speaker 3: Then bankruptcy is just the reset. You're just like, yeah, I'm bankruptcy, Okay, you get to start from zero.
Speaker 7: Company claims bankruptcy and I'm like, oh, they must be going out of business. No, they're not going out of business. They claim bankruptcy but they're still around.
Speaker 5: How does that work?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, there's different kinds of banks.
Speaker 8: Well, the chapter eleven versus chapter seven. Eleven eleven is they allow you the reorganization and chapter seven is it gone.
Speaker 1: But like a personal if I were to claim bankruptcy, I can't go eleven. I gotta go seven, right, just like me myself, And honest I think.
Speaker 8: It's different for people versus business right as well, there's no chapters.
Speaker 6: You're always still liable for that.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I heard that you can hit the reset button on your totally.
Speaker 8: I heard your own set TikTok floored.
Speaker 3: Damn anybody else have something? If you state the question, what's something everyone pretends to understand but probably doesn't.
Speaker 6: So I don't know if this is a strong one. But like when you're watching sports and so it's like, oh, Daren, that's a that's a hold. I'm like, how do you know this? Like, I think it's just always so subjective when you're watching sports with like a hardcore sports person and they're really into it. I have a general knowledge of most things, but when somebody's really getting getting into the sports, like do they really.
Speaker 3: Know this or they just MA I will say your example of a hold, I feel like you can physically see that, you know.
Speaker 6: Like sometimes I don't know how dare that's a that's he pushed off.
Speaker 7: I'm like he just half the time, if they go and they do the review of the tape or whatever they do, you still can't tell if it's one hundred percent what you thought.
Speaker 6: It was ridiculous, Yeah, which is why I said this wasn't a strong one to begin with.
Speaker 10: You know what you tried, Scottie oh min Just everything financial I am. People will be like, well, you know you should put up and think of a raw ira. I'm like, oh yeah, sure, I have no idea when it comes to finances.
Speaker 4: I mean idiot.
Speaker 10: I mean I know about like credit cards and stuff like that, but when it comes to like saving and putting things away and specially these accounts, I have no freaking aprs and rates and nothing.
Speaker 6: So much anxiety thinking about retirement and wondering if I'm doing enough.
Speaker 7: Why you have to hire someone that knows what they're.
Speaker 6: Doing, yes, but then when you hire that person, they're charging you some ridicuous money that when you add it up, you're like, well, jesus ch, why.
Speaker 7: Am I But they're smart because you don't know what the hell you're doing. They do, so.
Speaker 6: You're gonna pay because I was one of the people that invested in two thousand and seven and then I lost all my money, So now I'm so scared of investing period that I got all that money stuffed under the master.
Speaker 5: All those people it's not even a science.
Speaker 1: They're doing their best guess based on what they feel people around them. So it's like, I don't know if I even trust you. I did an accountant mess up my taxes once, and I was like, how how I hired you to do this job?
Speaker 6: You should be famous again.
Speaker 3: That's why I think it's a what I said here, everyone pretends to understand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: Fun fact, though a lot of accountants carry insurance if they f up your taxes, he had to pay for a big.
Speaker 5: Part of it.
Speaker 7: Wait, really, yeah.
Speaker 1: He didn't have to pay for the difference that he made a mistake with my taxes. Like, that's what I owed, so I had to pay for that, but there were penalties involved in it.
Speaker 5: He had to pay for that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: See, Like, the problem I have right now is somebody filed the return under my name that says I owe money, which is nonsensical because if you're filing a return under some of these name, you want a refund so you get the cash. So when this came to light, even the I R S is like, we've never seen this before the fact that somebody else filed a return saying you owe money. So now they're saying I owe money. But I'm like, that wasn't me that filed the return.
Speaker 4: And even when I.
Speaker 6: Said, hey, show me the return, we can't do that. Wait, it was my return. Why can't I see my own return? Well, you're saying it wasn't you. We can't show it to you.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what what?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have another one, but I'll say no for another name.
Speaker 4: Well, should we make this tomorrow's podcast?
Speaker 6: Yes, maybe that's what we Okay, Well, tune in tomorrow for Gandhi's big teased podcast.
Speaker 3: Well technically this will have aired in time. Yeah, tune in next time for Gandhi's Big Doll Andy will you come back, of course.
Speaker 2: Elvister ran after party