Speaker 1: A right news round up information overload hour this Friday. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. I know I don't ever like to criticize law enforcement, in large part because their job is hard enough. Now, we saw the best of the best on Saturday night at the White House correspondence dinner, and that is those Secret Service agent, other agents, other law enforcement men and women you know do raced into harm's way to protect the people that they were designated to protect. I have nothing but the deepest respect for people that will take a bullet for the people that they're hired to protect. How could you not respect that? However, I am critical of the three assassination attempts. I see major problems that have emerged that need to be dealt with. In my humble opinion, I mean, how is it possible in Butler that this guy gets a ladder and with a long gun and climbs on the roof only one hundred and thirty yards away from where Donald Trump is. Donald Trump's lucky he's alive today. I think it was the hand of God, frankly that saved him that day. Then the Trump International incident. Well, you know what happened. There a known area where paparazzi hide in the bushes just outside these golf holes are right along the perimeter of the road, adjacent to it, parallel to it, and there's a fence at the end of the golf course where the property ends. On the other side of it is a tread area, an area where paparazzi are known to congregate. They never swept that area. And then we have this incident where this guy is less than what seventy yards racing into the very room where the President, the first Lady, the Vice President, the Speaker of the House, all these cabinet officials are congregating. I'm just flabbergasted by this because I see three consistent problems that are all that all are that all relate to all these individual cases. Now, if you go to an R and C or DNC convention, and I pointed this out before, usually there are multiple perimeters as far as a half a mile or longer away. That's perimeter number one. To get through Perimeter number one, you usually have to show a picture idy have. The time you get to perimeter number two, you get magged. You get wanded, you have to empty your pockets, go through all the protocols. By the time you get up to the building once again, you empty your pockets, you get magged, you get wanded, and then you have to get checked four more times with picture id ironic Democrats wanted at their convention, but they don't want to be voting. But that's a separate issue. How is it possible they they did not sweep Butler better? How is it possible the perimeter was not much much further away? I mean, with a high powered rifle and a scope, it's not hard to hit a target fifteen hundred yards away, never mind one hundred and thirty yards away. That perimeter needs to be much further away. Now, if I'm wrong, maybe our next guest will tell us. We have Nicole Parker, author of the two fbis the bravery and betrayal I saw at my time at the bureau. Josh Sharad is with US, twenty year SWAT officer, Director of Law Enforcement for Berner or advertiser BYRNA dot com. Please look at the videos non lethal self Defense. Welcome both of you to the program. Nicole, is there anything I'm saying here? That's wrong.
Speaker 2: Everything you're saying is exactly right. And that's what I love about you, Sean. You just tell it straight up because you're generous and you're fair, because you back to blue, you back to law enforcement officers. But you know what, when it screw up, he'd be called out. And I think that Trump has been extremely gracious, like you, He always backs the Blue He backed to the Secret Service, he backed law enforcement. But sadly, you know, President Trump, this is a third assassination attempt, and we know that there are more threats against him than any human probably in the history of the world. At this point. There's just so much hate coming at him. But sadly, you know, President Trump's like, look, I was very pleased, and again he's extremely generous, and I appreciate that. But for him to be pleased, it's sad because the bar is set so low, because after Butler, he's accustomed to having around coming at his head and getting hit in the ear. So again he's being kind, he's being generous, but we all know that President Trump deserves better. The American people deserve better. July of twenty twenty five, they released a report from the Government Accountability Office and it outlined the usccret services failures from Butler during the first attempt at assassination, and it was ordered by the Senate Judiciar Committee, you know, Chuck Grassley, and I know that there's many similar calls for this third assassination tempt right now. And if we look, six Secret Service agents were suspended after Beller but Sean, to my knowledge, not one of them was fired. And so I just based on my own personal experience, I believe that we always have to have grace. Again, like you said, we're operating under the highest level of stress and stressful circumstances. But to have no one sweep and cover that stairwell is egregious. I don't know how they can.
Speaker 1: How about sweep the whole hotel now, if they don't have the ability, well they don't have the manpower to go through the entire hotel. That means every guest in the hotel has to be checked, every room has to be checked. Then it has to be secure. Anyone then coming into the hotel needs to be wanded. They need to be mag so that they can't bring something in after their room has been swept. To me, this is fundamental, This is basic, and I think the perimeter was way too close to where the actual ballroom was. What if twelve people you know, rushed through that mag like that with guns blazing, I mean, it could have been a catastrophe.
Speaker 2: Well, and I think what's concerning to me is a photo that Klay Travis posted on social media and it literally shows multiple law enforcement officers and Secret Service agents literally not in a position of ready until the president has left the venue. You are on full duty. And the fact that people were leaning up against the walls, they were chatting, have her conversations, They were looking at a magnetometer. You know who was the success here was the canine. You see the handler taking the canine and these video surveillance footages that are coming out, and he senses something at that stairwell and then the handler continues to proceed and then the suspect comes right out and runs through that magnetometer. Kudos to the canine.
Speaker 1: There was one person that looks like a woman, I can't say for sure, and she pulled out her gun. The other ten people in that picture that Clay Travis put out, no, they were asleep on the job right there.
Speaker 2: Unacceptable, unacceptable and until there's consequences. Nothing will change, and we've talked about this over and over, but they were not in a ready position. And again, this is local law enforcement, federal agents. That is your job. That is your job. And until President Trump has left the venue and all of those that are there to be protected, you are on duty. There's no time to be slacking off. And unfortunately that's what happened here. We're very very lucky that President Trump, that this individual did.
Speaker 1: This can't happen anymore.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, one thing to do after Butler is they won't have outdoor events again. But indoor events like this, this was not the proper venue. If they didn't have the manpower. Now they did inherit a depleted Secret Service. That's not their fault. But now they've had a year and a half to bring in new agents and obviously that has not been done either. You know, I can only tell you Josh and Sho. I really I'm hesitant to admit this, but when I go out publicly, meaning of I'm at an event and I have security with me. If it's a very important event a lot of people and maybe more risky, I bring my son Say and his team with me. I mean, he grabs my belt. The guy will not stop harassing me, and he's like, I don't care, this is my job, and I get it, but he doesn't want me to die on his watch. What he keeps telling me, you're not dying on my watch not happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I definitely think we're seeing a little bit of complacency slip in here, and Nicole pointed it out as well. We see so much of this one, especially when these events drown on for hours and hours and days and days, we see this complacency set in, and it's exactly what we saw here. We saw it in the video, we saw in the photos of these officers that think, well, this event's already, everybody's inside, there's not not going to be any more activity. That's exactly when things happen. Look, I've worked with Secret Service planning events just like this for presidents, for congressmen, and that's exactly when when you have to realize things can be at their worst, is when everybody all that complacency start setting in. Things have been set in motion already, the event has started, and now we get this lull. People that are planning attacks understand that they're not going to try to plan these attacks when everybody's coming in when there's a bunch of activity, because they're more likely to be found out and seen and not able to carry out these attacks. They wait until attention is diverted and is focused on other parts. We saw it in Butler, we saw it here. All these things we keep seeing over and over again. This is when law enforcement officers have to be at their most heightened alert state, when everybody else is focusing their attention somewhere else. That is when these attacks are going to happen. And we keep seeing this complacency slip in whether it comes to just literally standing at alert, literally looking in the right direction, or when it comes to communicating with local law enforcement like we saw in Butler, and we let these things continue to slide because we just think it's not going to happen. Look, we don't have have that luxury anymore. We've seen it time and time again. We're going to continue seeing it. He's only been in the seat for a little over a year. We still have several years to go, and I guarantee you this is not going to be the last attempt on his life. Well, other members of the Cabinet and Congress as well. We have to continue being vigilant no matter what's going on, no matter where the focus is, and that's got to be the mission going forward.
Speaker 1: And especially with the president, especially a president that has been so demonized like President Trump has. I mean, the narrative on him is you know, racist, fascist, Nazi Gestapo, and it goes on and on. There are a lot of sick individuals out there, Nicole. I know your years in the FBI, you dealt with these people, and they're very impressionable, unfortunately, and this has a dehumanization effect, the dehumanizing people, and there's also an incitement element to it, although I don't think you can hold them accountable old the person responsible for what they do. However, I don't know. I mean, I'm flabbergasted. Did this happen yet again? Then now that night, the President called me immediately from the holding room and he's arguing with everybody in the room. I got to hear the deliberations. He wanted to go back out and I'm like, sir, you cannot go back out there. We don't know at this time if this is a loan shooter or a broader conspiracy. It's not safe and it'll probably take ten hours to sweep that room anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, we know President Trump is a warrior. He doesn't back down, he doesn't play games. And we saw him Butler, he stood right up and he said fight, fight, fight, And that's the moment we will never forget again. We have to protect President Trump. And you know, I'm glad that he did. He's complied with what the Super Service recommended. But Sean, just taking us back to the security failures. I've read the manifesto and I'm just going to read a quick portion. This is from Cole Allen, who did surveillance prior to this, and he literally is laughing. At the end of the manifesto, he writes, ps, Okay, now that all the staffy stuff is done, what the hell is the Secret Service doing? Sorry, gonna ran a bit here and drop the formal tone. Like I expected security cameras that every bend, bugged hotel rooms, armed agents every ten feet, metal detectors out the wazoo. What I got, who knows, maybe they're pranking me, is nothing. No damn security, not in transport, not in the hotel, not in the event like the one thing that I immediately noticed walking to visit hotel is the sense of arrogance. I walk in with multiple weapons and not a single person there considers the possibility that I could be a threat. And again it goes on and on. The security at the event is all outside focused on protesters and current arrivals, because apparently no one thought about what happens if someone texts in the day before. Like, this level of incompetence is insane, and I very sincerely hope it's corrected by the time this country gets actually potent leadership again. And he goes on and on and again. That's the quote directly from the manifesto, and that's alarming to me because this is the suspect. This is a suspect.
Speaker 1: He is mocking the Secret Service, mocking law enforcement, mocking the whole process. But he's also exposing a vulnerability that we cannot as a country have. All right, quick break, we'll continue more with Nicole Parker and Josh Shirard is with us talking about what happened at the White House Correspondence theinner We'll get to your calls on the other side as well. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Are we continued, Josh Sharad is with us and Nicole Parker talking about, you know, all the security failures leading up to yet another assassination attempt against President Trump. Now we also have to remember our top geopolitical foes, they're watching all these attempts too. And do you have any doubt, Josh, we only have less than a minute that the Iranians would't want I want to send a team of assassins here if they're not here already, or activate a sell that's here to go after the president and light of what they see as a vulnerability.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, any state nation or any anyone that's trying to plan an attack like this is using all of this as intel. We've seen it time and time again. We've seen some of these calls. We've seen bogus calls go out just to see what response times look like, to see what response protocols look like, what kind of posture are they going to use. This is a real world example that they can use to look at to see what our response is going to be, to see where the holes in that security plan are going to be, and how to make sure that they can get around those and how to overcome those obstacles. So anybody that's running any kind of intel is going to look at this with a fine tooth comb and see where they can get in and where they can exploit our weaknesses, and unfortunately, we keep showing them time and time again. Look, I'm twenty two year law enforcement professional. I hate money more in quarterback as much as everybody else does. But as law enforcement professionals, we have to look events like this and see what can we learn, what can we do this?
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you right now there are people in the administration that are angry that I'm being so forceful about this, but I'm sorry. It can't happen again. I'm not going to stop. I'm not It's too important. This is incident number three. I don't know how many lives this guy gets, but you know, next time it could be a disaster, and I'm trying to prevent that from ever happening. I've got to run. I do appreciate both of you, Josh, thank you, Nicole, thank you. Let's go to Richard and North Carolina next. On The Sean Hannity Show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 5: Sir oh Sean I want to thank you first off for taking a call and listen to your show every day.
Speaker 1: Thank you by friend. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well, I just I retired from the California Highway Patrol. We just earned thirty years of service and I was trained by the Secret Service and Dignitary Protection many years ago. When I saw the initial video of the suspect running through that control point, the civil things that stood out to me. There didn't appear to be any real control points set up, just a large room with a magnometer in it and some folding tables with several officers standing. There were no barricades to funnel people into that control area, and all the personnel I saw there is and brought up by others, they seemed not to be paying a whole lot of attention to the entire area on it. One officer had us back to the entryway. The mindset just seemed to be at a low level of security, not on a high state of alert for what this function was.
Speaker 1: And the perimeter is way too close to the actual venue it was.
Speaker 5: And anybody and her brother could walk in there, and that was a huge point on it. With the trending that I received on it as far as the shooting or the lack thereof. This suspect entered that control point rapidly and he caught all the officers off guards. And it takes about a second and a half to realize something's going on and then more to react. And now there's everybody saying, well, why didn't the shooting. There's a couple of things that come into play with that. I understand that you practice with firearms, and I assume you go to the range frequently, don't you.
Speaker 1: I really can't because my hearing loss is kind of severe after doing radio and having an IFB in my ear all these years on television, so I have pretty significant hearing loss, so I have to be careful how often I get to shoot. I can shoot my burner, which is great because it just doesn't have the same pop or the same noise level, so I can still maintain my proficiency that way.
Speaker 5: Well, what you should try to do next time when you go out to the range and you're practicing is go out and stand about twenty yards away from your target line with your weapon holsterirt and then start running parallel to that line, draw and fire well up and at the target coming up and I'll guarantee you it is difficult just to hit the target. Besides, and shooting.
Speaker 1: Shooting is an art, and it you know, at a very young age because of what my parents did for a living and they had a loaded firearm in the house, they wanted to make sure I was trained in the safe use of a firearm. And that's when I was ten years old. Then it became a passion and I was a marksman at a pretty young age. But I mean it was drilled into my brain about you know, gun safety from day one. I mean drilled into it.
Speaker 5: And this is something that needs to be drilled into these officers on it.
Speaker 3: Our country's top tier members can do.
Speaker 5: This, but they practice constantly and they fire thousands of rounds to maintain a proficiency on it. I feel that there should be some section made out in the range where they're mobile and make them run, make them draw, on fire, and make them hit and like say, it's anybody that has dignitary protection duties on it should be very proficient at running, drawing, and firing and able to hit their target.
Speaker 1: We needed a perimeter. Well, first of all, I would argue we needed multiple perimeters. Number one number two, I think they needed to be much further away from the actual venue. Number three, they didn't sweep the hotel, hold the entire hotel. They didn't sweep, they didn't secure the areas, they didn't hold. It was probably not the right venue for the president. I don't think they had the manpower for it, and I just think that all of this could have been prevented. Now some would argue, well, I mean, there was no way this guy was going to get in there and be able to shoot at the president. I'm not so sure I buy that. Or if the person was shooting indiscriminately before somebody with a weapon that was in there, one of the security people, for one of the cabinet members, or of some of the other people that had armed protection, God knows how many people he could have killed in the process. There probably not the president. However, what if there was fifteen people that rushed that mac, what if there was thirty people, What if it was more coordinated than it actually turned out to be. And there's too many questions here, and I just think that we're missing Every single incident has the same I think I would argue faulty planning. We're not securing a large enough perimeter. We're not sweeping it good enough. We're not securing and holding good enough. And those are the lessons I learned from Butler and from Trump International, and in this case as well.
Speaker 5: That's a true statement there, and I believe that they need to move more out on that and have more officers. And if it takes walking down an area on it and you're only letting certain ones in, God forbid, if it was a multiple attacker scenario on it, and God knows, we lock.
Speaker 1: It down, it has got to be one secure lock it down. Anyway, I've got to run because I have other callers. But I do appreciate you commenting Richard North Carolina, God bless you. Appreciate you. Rick in Utah Next Sean Hannity Show, Rick, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm just fine, Thank you for taking my call. Republican. My whole life, I try to keep up and keep myself informed of our political process. Maybe you could help me understand, uh, with that ill han Bomar, with everything that is out there that's we know, why is she still able to conduct business in it? For our country, for her for her state? Understand what it is? Maybe you could help.
Speaker 1: I mean, you have questions how somebody could make a thirty million dollar mistake on a financial disclosure form that that's a little odd to you. I mean that could happen anybody, right, you make a thirty million dollar valuation of your net worth. Anyone can make that mistake.
Speaker 6: Right, right, And then I'd be in jail if.
Speaker 1: I did it exactly. And as far as the questions about her immigration status, I would like to get a full report on that. My favorite congresswoman Omar it kind of went viral again this week. It's from a previous speech he had given. And you know how Roman numerals when you say world War one, World War two, et cetera, just like Super Bowl whatever we're at at right now, fifty five whatever it is. This is her referring to World War two.
Speaker 7: The last time the Alien Enemies Act was invoked, it was used to detain and deport German Japanese Italian immigrants doing War War eleven.
Speaker 1: World War eleven. Yeah, as a real genius there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that's the mentality of the people that's supposed to be running this country and in their states. I just I just cannot for the life of me understand why she isn't at least sidelined if they have to do some more investigating. But that why is she still able to conduct business? I just don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't get it either. And never mind the fraud that was so widespread and is so widespread out of her district in Minnesota, and you know, thankfully we're getting to the bottom of that. In spite of that, that idiot Tim Walls, Rick, go have a Crown Burger for lunch on me. Okay, my friend.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, thank you Sean.
Speaker 1: To appreciate you being with us. All Right, let's get to our busy phones. Mike in Washington, d C. The swamp Mike, Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Glad you called Happy Friday, mister. Thank you so much, Sean and Katie, and we're talking real quickly. I'll have a lot of time and your people about time that situation in Texas. We were upset that Jasmine Crockett had lost, and we were really upset. But then it all came into play with the Tarantino guy, the guy that won. Right, what happens that the black.
Speaker 1: Community had Tall Rico's his name.
Speaker 3: They're really really the black community and all of Texas really upset because he won't come to their communities and talk to them and show them what he's going to do for them, because he's afraid that he's going to upset the Bush people.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you what's going to happen the Republicans. Look, I know they have a primary going on corning in Paxton that's going to resolve itself. Republicans will have a candidate, and then the battle begins. And once the p people of Texas realize that this guy thinks that there's six separate genders and all the bizarre things that he has said, and all the bizarre beliefs he has, I don't see how mathematically he can win in the great State of Texas. I just don't see it. I think other states will be tougher, like Georgia, North Carolina. I don't think it'll be as tough in Iowa. I think that Susan Collins, which I'm glad for, she's the only elected Republican in New England. I don't think she's going to have a hard time against this guy with the Nazi tattoo and his extreme beliefs. And I think that I'm less worried about the Senate now than I've been in a long time, and we haven't even gotten to the point where the issues that will define the outcome of this election have come to the forefront. Appreciate the call, my friend, eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, John In Mary Marlin, John, Hi, Hi.
Speaker 8: Sean, thanks for taking my call. Listen tacking on to what you've been talking about, and also your conversation with the Senator. There's nothing more critical than getting us through these midterms than wrapping this this thing up. I left a message on the President's Truth social a few days ago. I said, dear mister President, please wrap this four letter word up piece four syllable word plural. There's an obfuscation, and every day Sean that he doesn't finish this off is another day they make deals with Russia, they figure out another route to get oil in or out.
Speaker 6: You know, tack.
Speaker 8: The military is doing a great job, but strategically we're losing. I mean, look at the headline right now on Fox News.
Speaker 1: President when I went out, losing anything. The President is only giving them time to get their act together, and he's showing patients, and I know exactly what he's doing. He can't. He can. He can wrap this up and end this today. He could just bomb them out and rip out their infrastructure, But what does that mean for the ninety million plus Iranian people. So it's not going to be a forever war. It's going to wrap up in many ways. We've accomplished our main goal and not going to have nuclear weapons. I'm not sure if you could just entomb the nuclear dust or certainly keep eyes on it so they'll never get to it. And I think at that point then the President can say, quote mission accomplished, and frankly, the straight of hor Moves is the world's problem. It's not our problem. We just rid the world of a threat of a nuclear armed rat. We did our job. Now it's up to them if they want the straight open. We don't need their oil. We don't need any oil from there.
Speaker 8: We underestimate it. However, I think their willingness to just sit and wait, they'll sit in kes and eat sea rations. They've probably got somebody transcribing your show in Farsi every day. They know everything we're thinking about, and we know nothing about what's going on.
Speaker 3: Over there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got a call from the FBI that the Iranians, the Chinese, and the Russians all of it hacked into my phone. Why do you think they're hacking into my phone? Grief, there's nothing interesting in there. I can tell you that. I don't know. Maybe I should start saying like horrible things to Linda. Maybe that might that public. You already do that. It's not working. I've never said a horrible thing to you in your life. What are you talking? Come on? Name one example. I make fun of how you say sauce in New York, and.
Speaker 2: I have to go through our text messages and we have too many for me to do that during this brief time where we should.
Speaker 1: The answer is, you can't think of one off the top of your brilliant you know, multiple master's degree mind. Oh, what I'm saying is I'll get back to you. That's what I'm saying, Uh huh, meaning there's nothing that's going to wrap things up for today. This Friday, we got a great Hannity tonight nine Eastern on Fox. Peter Doucy will join us, Steven Miller, Victor Davis Hansen, Maria Buratomo will join us. Wran's previous Aaron Maguire and the one and only Jimmy Fayla all coming up nine Eastern tonight, Hannity, set your DVR. We'll see you tonight. Back here on Monday, have a great weekend. Thank you for making the show possible