Speaker 1: There have always been liars and liars lie, But how has line changed in the United States of America over the last quarter century. Let's find out. I'm Steve Schmidt, this is the warning. Let's listen to Stephen Miller calling in to Fox News.
Speaker 2: I guess I'll just go back full circle and say that I'm Minnesota. Right now, the insurrectionists have come out of hiding. They're confronting our officers on the street. They're They're being arrested. This is a national security priority. More arrests the insurrectionists are being made every day, and each of those are rests. That provides an opportunity to learn more about the network from a law enforcement and national security standpoint.
Speaker 1: Let's go back a bit further to the era of the new type of lines, very very beginning. No, not that picture of Sean Spicer and his yellow can shirt, the one from behind the podium.
Speaker 3: Is it your intention to always tell the truth from that podium and we pledge never to knowingly say something that is not factual. It is it's an honor to do this. And yes, I believe that we have to be honest with the American people. I think sometimes we can disagree with the facts. There are certain things that we may miss, we may not fully understand when we come out. But our intention is never to lie to you, Jonathan. Our job is to make sure that sometimes and you're in the same boat. I mean, there are times when you guys tweet something out or write a story and you publish a correction. That doesn't mean that you were intentionally trying to deceive readers of the American people, does it? And I think we should be afforded the same opportunity. There are times when we believe something to be true, or we get something from an agency, or we act in haste because the information available wasn't complete, But are a desired to communicate with the American people and make sure that you have the most complete story at the time, And so we do it. But again, I think that when you look net net, we we're going to do our best every time we can. I'm gonna come out here and tell you the facts as I know, and if we make a mistake, I'll do our best to correct it.
Speaker 1: Do you stand Byer's things? That was the most watched inaugural aggressively?
Speaker 3: Sure, it was the most watched inaugural when you look at look, you look at just the one network alone got sixteen point nine million people online. Another couple of the networks, there were tens of million people that watched that online. Never mind the audience it was here. Thirty one million people watched it on television. Combine that with the tens of millions of people that watched it online on a device, it's unquestionable.
Speaker 1: Remember, the podiums are adorned with something different today, Nazi slogans. But that's a video for another day. The liars, they are emboldened, Carol and Levitt.
Speaker 4: Earlier, you were just defending ICE agents generally un Earlier on in Secretary Notton spoke to the media and she said, among other things, that they are doing everything correctly. Thirty two people died in Nice custody last year, one hundred and seventy US citizens were detained by ICE and Renee Good was shot in the head and killed by an ization. How does that equate to them doing everything correctly?
Speaker 5: Why was Renee Good unfortunately and tragically killed.
Speaker 4: Ah, you're asking me my opinion because a night shaped endacted recklessly and killed the un justified.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, so you're a biased reporter with a left wing opinion?
Speaker 4: What do you want me to do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you're a left wing hack. You're not a reporter. You're posing in this room as a journalist. And it's so clear by the premise of your question, and you and the people in the media who have such biases but fake like you're a journalist. You shouldn't even be sitting in that seat. But you're pretending that you're a journalist. But you're a left wing activist. And the question that you just raised and your answer proves your bias. You should be reporting on the facts. You should re reporting on the cases. Do you have the numbers of how many American citizens were killed at the hands of illegal aliens who ICE is trying to remove from this country?
Speaker 6: Christina Secretary Nome, Are you okay with federal agents and officers violating people's Fourth Amendment rights by asking for papers without reasonable suspicions?
Speaker 7: Every single action that our ICE officers take is according to the law and following protocols that we have used for years that this administration has used, that the previous administration used. They are doing everything correctly and over and over again in litigation in the courts, we've proven that they've done the right.
Speaker 8: Tom Homan, but when you cross the line, and we've proven it, if you interfere in pete or something life officer, you will be prosecuted. And one thing I'm pushing for right now, Laura, We're going to create a database those people that are arrested for interference impediment. So we're going to make them famous. We're going to put their face on TV. We're going to let their employers in their neighborhoods and their schools know who these people are because, as you said, a lot of these people they say they're taking time off work to protest. I bet you're La Marcolin and said, I bet a lot of other employers don't know what they're doing. But we're gonna make sure everybody knows who they are. We're going to broadcast they might to broadcast the ice officer that was nearly killed all over the internet. We're going to broadcast every one of these people we arrest.
Speaker 9: Greg Favena, is the mission being stopped because you guys are showing so much patience, You're showing so much restraint.
Speaker 4: We showed video just last.
Speaker 1: Night of a woman bum rushing you ay hitting you.
Speaker 2: How do you do your job under.
Speaker 9: These circumstances, Jesse, The mission is not going to stop, and it hasn't stopped. We've got thousands of agents in the largest Department of Homeland Security mission ever conducted, thousands of agents here in Minneapolis and across Minnesota conducting this mission, so it's not stopping. And that professionalism is on display every day. I'll tell you, I am absolutely amazed at the restraint and the professionalism that ICE Border Patrol and all those allied law enforcement agencies provide every single day, especially in the face of hundreds of violent agitators, violent mobs, rioters, you name it. Those agents are subject to that every day. It's almost like a running battle for a ten or twelve hour shift, a running battle all shift long. And hats off to the Ice in Bord Patrol Agence.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what lying used to be? It was this.
Speaker 10: But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time never. These allegations are false, and I need to go back to work for the American people.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I did not have sexual relationship with that woman. Back then, politicians told lies because the resume wasn't good enough, not for us, but for them. They just needed to make it a little bit better. Graduating second in your class at Harvard isn't good enough for an American politician in the main, they got to be the valedictorian, as if it matters to normal people. But politics has always been like that until a new type of lying emerged. And here is where we must focus, because here is where the danger comes. Adolph Hitler understood lying. Joseph Goebbels understood lying. And their great insight was that the more fantastical the lie, the easier it was to be believed. And thus they lied, and they lied, and they lied, and the lies grew. And today an incredible percentage of the American people can't tell up from down, left from right, a blue sky from a magical red one. And that is a crisis. And it's the type of crisis that has gone on for far too long. It's the type of crisis that when you look back at history, always, and I mean always, moves from crisis to catastrophe. And that is the warning. And I'm Steve Schmidt. This is the warning. I invite you to join this community where I promise to be honest, blunt and direct about what is happening in this country. America is in crisis. Follow and subscribe to this channel and on substack. Thank you.