Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show eight hundred and nine four one saw number if you want to be a part.
Speaker 2: Of the program.
Speaker 1: Well, the President warned democrats he will use the Insurrection Act to counter ICE resistance. You know, you see what's happening now. ICE agents are are literally there's a bounty on their heads. You have governors saying, oh, they can't wear a mask and signing that into law. You see fences that have had to be constructed to protect ICE from all of these insane protesters and crazy left wing radicals. You know, you have Democrats wanting to tear them down. So the President is saying, okay, we've we've got to protect ICE agents number one, number two. What are you going to do when you have four thousand, you know, dead people in Illinois because JB. Pritzker doesn't want law and order, safety, security, and to protect the people of a city. You know, at at some point does your do you want want your federal government to step in and protect your your safety, your security, your kids safety, your kid security. Look what the President has been able to do in DC. Look what he's now been able to do in Memphis. Dramatic turnarounds when you actually police areas you keep people safe and secure and alive. Anyway, here's the president dealing with it over the weekend, and don't forget it.
Speaker 3: And I haven't used it, but don't forget I can use the Insurrection Act. Fifty percent of the presidents almost have used that, and that's unquestioned.
Speaker 4: How I choose not to.
Speaker 3: I'd rather do this, but I'm met constantly by fake politicians, politicians that think that you know, it's not like a part of the radical left movement to have safety. These cities have to be safe. Are cities that are democrats run exclusively just about are unsafe cities? They're a disaster.
Speaker 1: What do you do? What do you want? You want law and order? Do you want safety and security? Do you agree with me that it's a prerequisite for any American to even contemplate the idea of pursuing happiness. Anyway, Here to weigh in on this and other issues, Greg Jarrett, Fox News Legal Analysts, Number one New York Times bestselling author Ris Cooper is with US legal commentator, co chair of the Black Leadership Network Project twenty one, author of put Y'all Back in Chains, Biden Policies, harms Blacks.
Speaker 2: Welcome both of you.
Speaker 1: Greg Jarrett at you know, well, let's first talk about the history of the Insurrection Act and the president, you know, claiming the fifty percent of presidents have invoked it in the past, and historically how it's been used, and at what point if cities, you know, go along with the fund dismantled nobail laws and sending the social workers and they're not going to keep people safe and secure, you know, when does it become the responsibility of the federal government.
Speaker 5: To do so?
Speaker 6: The answer is now. You know, Liberals predictably shout our outrage that Trump might invoke the Insurrection Act. I think they're historically ignorant. Sixteen different presidents throughout history have used it to quell violence, more recently the first President Bush, than before him, Ronald Reaganland and Johnson Kennedy Eisenhower. That it dates all the way back to George Washington and Adams and Jefferson, and the list goes on and on. The Act is therefore a reason to be used by a president when warranted. It is not a pretty chin it all to be admired behind glass on a shelf, and Chicago, you know, is a perfect example of where the Insurrection Act should be evoked. The Guard troops are desperately needed. The mostly gang directed violence dictimizing horribly the African American community. You gave the number there shooting, stabbings, murders, other violent crimes. They're staggering in numbers, and city law enforcement is either unable or unwilling to protect those innocent civilians, and both the Mayor Pritzker and Governor Pritzker and the Mayor Johnson seem far more interested in preserving lawlessness and disorder only because they hate Donald Trump, who demands the opposite law and order. So far, the President has used his authority in places like California and Oregon, and in Chicago under a specific federal statute. But I think it's time, given the resistance of district court judges and Pritzker and Johnson, it's time to utilize the in Direction Act, which gives him much broader authority than the federal statute that he's been using.
Speaker 1: Let's get your take, Horace Cooper. I agree with Greg's analysis completely. It is heartbreaking that I can I can leave this show on a Friday and kind of with pinpoint accuracy predict how many people are going to be shot. How many likely shot and killed in Chicago that coming weekend.
Speaker 7: So I agree with Greg and here let's make sure we understand what is happening. Say in the city of Chicago isn't an accident. It's actually the active policy of the local government to engage in a series of restrictions or limits on the use of police force, the use of prosecutions, and it puts the lives of those citizens of the United States who happened to live in the area in jeopardy. That means that when they want to exercise their constitutionally protected rights, they are likely at risk not just of injury, not just of serious injury, but even of death. And by the way, our founders, particularly the Federalist Party, thought that the President of the United States had an inherent power to protect when a circumstance like this was to occur. In Federalists Number seventy four, actually Hamilton says that when you see the kind of wanton mayhem that is threatening the citizens, that the president should have the authority to intervene. The Insurrection Act was pushed by Thomas Jefferson and his party because even though the criteria had been met for the terms of what the federalists saw. He wanted the added protection when Congress acts It's okay, it's great in fact, but it doesn't actually take away from the inherent authority that a president has. The communities that you talk about within ten or fifteen or twenty minutes of this program ending whose lives are going to be put in jeopardy, are even lost. Those people have a right to expect that the president will step in and protect them.
Speaker 1: If the government doesn't have as its number one, as its number one goal to keep people safe and secure, what is then there for the purpose of government. You know, there's a great line by Thomas Pain in Common Sense seventeen seventy.
Speaker 2: Six, Greg Jarrett.
Speaker 1: You know where the guy and dictates of one's conscience irresistibly obeyed, there'd be no need for any lawgiver. There wouldn't be a need for government. Then it talks about that not being the case, why laws are instituted by men. But rights we believe, well, we believe that rights come from God, not from government. However, government's role first and foremost has got to be to keep its citizen resafe.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and I agree with Horace it is the inherent power of the Constitution to protect the nation. That means it's citizens. And look, there are three advantages to invoking the Insurrection Act. First of all, it's the primary exception to the Passikma Tatis Act, which restricts the role of the military and civilian law enforcement. Second, under the Insurrection Act, the Guard troops can take a far more active role in law enforcement where, for example, in Chicago, you know the violent crime is just out of control read section two fifty three of the Act. The Guard would not be limited to protecting ice. They would be empowered to protect the civilian population and re establishing law and order where there is unusual widespread violence. And Third, and finally, the President under the Insurrection Act has greater latitude, making it more difficult for these rogue federal District Court judges to try to overrule him. And I understand the term insurrection is not precisely defined, but the Supreme Court did it in the seminal case of Martin versus Mott. They affirmed the president's exclusive authority to decide if conditions for invoking the Insurrection Act or met. In other words, judges butt out, you have no role in this to countermand the President. So I think it's going to come to this. I think the President likely will invoke the Insurrection Act, particularly in Chicago, but other cities as well.
Speaker 1: Big Break more with Fox News. Leglano's best selling author Greg Jarrett. Also were with Project twenty one's Horrace Cooper, also a best selling author. We'll get to your calls coming up as well. Eight hundred nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, right We continue now with Greig Jarrett and Horrace Cooper are with us. You know, Horrace, we've discussed this a lot over the years. You know, a lot of the violence that we see a lot, the worst schools are often in predominantly minority areas. The worst policing and the most violence predominantly minority areas. These areas have been run by Democrats for decades and decades and decades. They have failed their constituents miserably. I think we saw in the last election, you know, the dam might be breaking, and I think maybe the stranglehold politically that the Democratic Party has had with minority communities is breaking because they have failed people so spectacularly. And Donald Trump is actively courting people in predominantly dominated areas and saying, you know, how's it working out, how's your school system working out, how's law and order working out in your city, your town?
Speaker 2: And I think it's going to be.
Speaker 1: A successful message because I think it's just I think every single person wants the same thing we all want, you know, saved communities, good schools for our kids, a nice neighborhood, a nice car to drive, and an opportunity to climb the ladder to success.
Speaker 7: Shock shock shock. Doing what's right by the American people could actually redound to the president. Well, the opposite of that is also true, doing what's wrong for the American people, like many of these local governments and governors are doing in these communities. It's important it is a stint that the president actually have the ability to do this what I am troubled by, and again I agree with Greg about the presidents the South there, but I am troubled by federal courts in America believing that they are the best measure of whether or not our rights are being protected. In many instances, when you're talking about something as critical as whether or not the violence level has reached such a level of danger and has become so widespread that the president needs to intervene. That's not actually something that federal courts are confidently able to assess. Oh and by the way, when they get it wrong, more American lives are jeopardized. This is why this type of responsibility our founders would have thought were quintessentially something that the executive power should do and lie.
Speaker 2: But Harris, I don't get this. I mean, under JB.
Speaker 1: Fritzkow, four thousand people murdered, they got five times the murder homicide rate in Illinois than they do in Chicago than they do in New York City. Now, at some point, you know, he's more mad at Donald Trump than he is at all the people getting shot and shot and killed. And I'm like, you know, where are your priorities here?
Speaker 7: That's what I meant by this isn't an accident, This isn't just a little chaos getting out of control. This is the intentional policy to say to people who live in these communities, you will not have the rights, you will not have the privileges, you will not have the freedom that other communities are taking for granted. That's why the president should invoke the Insurrection Act to make sure that he can put a stop to it. If Governor Pritzker wants to stand in the way, then he's going to be like we thought with President Eisenhower. If you do, you'll be arrested. If those who help you attempt, they'll be arrested.
Speaker 2: To all the people deserve to be safe. Last word, Greg Yard.
Speaker 6: You know some of these federal district court judges are contorting the law and trying to stop Trump by substituting their own subjective judgment as to whether it's merited, Horse is right. Those judges are not competent, they're not equipped to do that. They don't have the full facts, they're not commander in chief. Those judges think they're super presidents who can counterman anything Trump does, and in doing so, they're ignoring what the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal said recently uphol Trump's use for the guard in LA that a judge must always give a great level of deference to the president when he decides that troops are necessary. So I think the president the law is on the President's side on this, all right, Harras.
Speaker 1: Cooper, Greg Jarrett, thank you both. Appreciate you both. Eight hundred and nine four one showing us on number if you want to be a part of the program. You know, it was a great New York post. Look, I think it's a FATA complete. I hope I'm wrong. I'm not saying to give up hope in any way. Uh, but it looks like New York is going to embrace mister I can't condemn global Entifada Zorn Marxist Kami Mamdani. New York Posts rightly pointed out something in this weekend, and that is there the Democrat's biggest, biggest problem isn't just Mamdani and socialists. And I don't care if it's the no Kings protest this weekend.
Speaker 2: You know, Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith, you see decide, said these crowds, I'm like, yeah, that's basically a Kamala Harris rally. H And I'm like, the left has that base, that's not the problem. And the rest of the headline goes it's the moderates who cave to them. And Hakeem Jeffries has indicated he's probably going to endorse Mmdani this week. I would imagine Chucky Schumer is going to end up endorsing Mamdannie as well, anyway, so he goes to this this mosque is a report about this mom His name is wa Wahaj. You know, Mamdanni has absolutely you know, no problem at all howling around with this guy, you know, and putting it up on social media, and then when I asked about it this weekends remained silent. One question why I was with him this weekend. FBI agents, recording to Foxnews dot com, you know, are absolutely apoplectic that this is all happening. New York Post wrote an editorial, what huborist zorromm Donnie is so convinced he has the mayor's race in the bag. He's happily embracing the most extremist elements of his coalition, talking about you know, a visit uh, you know to at Paqua the bedsty mosque where Imam Wahaj was the you know where. The candidate then posted and publicized all of this on X again. He was indicted unindicted co conspirator in the Trade Center bombing and testified in support of Shake ab del Rachman, the infamous blind Shake, if you recall that case. He denies his links to terrorism, but none of this is sufficient to steer, Mom Donnie away, No, not at all. He's just he's just digging in deeper. Now, Andrew Cuomo is warning while socialism could mean the death of New York, h of New York. Well, then I read that he took ten days off on the campaign trail since what Labor Day? You know, and uh, you know, and then you have these these polls are meaningless by the way you keep saying, oh, it's close, you know, if it's one on one Andrew Cuomo versus Mom Donnie's within four points, I'm like, well, that's meaningless because Curtis Lee was not getting out of the race. He said it again and again and again, even claimed that he was offered ten million dollars to get out of the race. I mean, there's there's so much on on this guy, and you know, and the and you know, the quotes attributed to Wahaj. You have to wonder why anybody would ever want to associate with this.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let me play for you.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is zoron Marxist COMMI Mom Donnie saying that the mom you know that he met with previous mayors, and he says the only reason it's a national issue is because of his faith.
Speaker 9: The saming Mom met with Mayor Blueberg, met with Mayor Deblasio, campaigned alongside Eric Adams, and the only time it became an issue of national attention was when I met with him. And that's because of the fact of my faith and because I'm on the precipice of winning this selection.
Speaker 1: And then, by the way, the mom controversial mom endorsed Mom Dannie.
Speaker 10: For Mayor's your brother coming to make a recommendation.
Speaker 2: You know, we have one of the most.
Speaker 10: Important elections coming up soon, and that is the may of New York City, and you have to meet. New York City is one of the most important cities in.
Speaker 4: The whole world.
Speaker 10: In Hamdulah, we want to make sure we make the right decision. Last blessed us. We have a very very, very very good candidate. His name is Aha Man Nanny. You must have heard him by now. And he's not a novice, he's not knows a state legislator, and he's running for may of New York City with a lot of other folks. Our recommendation, my recommendations and many many leaders that I know, Muslims and non Muslims are recommending that we vote for this young man.
Speaker 1: Let's uh, we have some tape of this this mom from over the years.
Speaker 11: Let's play it to you.
Speaker 10: I'm going to defend this country. You know this country is.
Speaker 6: It's a garbage can, filthy, silty, sick every day they We'll go to school.
Speaker 8: And then put American flash and try these little babies, babies our pleasure, legions to the flags of the United States of America.
Speaker 5: Is going to republic for which stands?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get to our phones. Dominic is in Queens, New York. What's up, Dominic? How are you?
Speaker 5: Oh my god? I was just listening to what you had playing in it. It makes it's making me sick. It's ridiculous, man, it's ridiculous. Why aren't we pushing Sliver? We need to push sleew. I mean, I don't care about him taking away Listen.
Speaker 1: I I've had him on radio TV repeatedly. I had him on radio and TV last week. I'm not not giving him airtime. We're giving him a lot of air cover.
Speaker 5: Everybody needs to do this panning everybody. It's just ridiculous. Hey, Trump couldn't do it right. He can't.
Speaker 12: And look what happened. Look what happened even the third time. Even the third time he ran, the Republicans didn't want Trump. And why because he rows up the base. The hell with the base, the hell with all of that. Curtis, Curtis got to get in.
Speaker 5: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: We are I got a note from sid Rosenberg asking me, you know, I don't know. I think I think maybe I'm gonna have to move towards Clomar. I said, I'm not moving towards Clomo home does not. I just thought, you know, I don't really He's not as extreme as mum Nanni. But you know he brought no bail law to New York, New York State. You know it was his his COVID. You know, handling was a disaster. I see absolutely no hope for New York City. You look, Linda hates this. I'm I'm not feeling good about it. I'm just you want me to be Pollyannish and say, oh this, I'm being realistic about every race. If you're a Republican in New Jersey, you have a really good shot. If you're a Republican in the Commonwealth of Virginia win some seers, you have a really good shot it's it's you know, take it seriously, galvanize your vote is gonna matter New York City. Nowhere near is is optimistic, just the opposite.
Speaker 2: I'm pessimistic.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: I can be a fake and a pony and a fraud, and I'm not going to do that to you.
Speaker 2: I owe it to you to tell you the truth we got.
Speaker 5: I know we're in bizarro world, like you'll say, but it's it's just it's infuriating, it's it's just it is.
Speaker 1: Listen, then get everybody in New York City to wake the hell up because it's going to be a disaster that I can promise you that is the net result of this.
Speaker 2: It's no good.
Speaker 1: Only good that may come out of it is Kathy Hulkle forty seven percent of independence a whole goal. Support of Mom Donnie uh would likely cause them to vote for Elie Dephonic.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, well, you know, we roll the dice, which will Curtis out there and just keep pushing them. That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm supporting him. Let me be very clear. I am supporting him. I think he'd be Rudy Giuliani two point oh. I actually saw Rudy this weekend and he agreed with me anyway, I appreciate it, Dominic. Good luck man. I quick break right back to our phones. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, this Monday.
Speaker 8: Final Hour around us is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to our busy phones.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to join us, go to Bill in New Jersey? Bill, how are you glad.
Speaker 4: You called John? How are you doing today?
Speaker 5: Actually?
Speaker 1: I read this report on Fox News today and it was I think it was in the New York Post today as well. Passaic Democrats voted against putting cameras early voting, I guess starting in New Jersey. And they are against putting cameras in the rooms where the ballots are, or cameras outside the room. Why wouldn't democrats, I mean both Democrats and Republicans have complained about election results. Why wouldn't you put election integrity measures in place that benefit both parties? And that's simple, you know, voter ID signature, verification, gain the custody controls. Put those cameras as soon as they are for the minute they get into building, cameras the whole time so nobody can go in there and play with mail in ballots, updated voter roles. Partisan observers are observing vote counts all day long, vote counting all night long. Why don't Why would Democrats be against that? Considering they complain bitterly when they lose.
Speaker 4: Well, I can tell you why, okay. And it's called the Families Working Party or the Work in Families Party. I forget exactly how they say it, but what they are is they're a communist party that took over the Democratic Party. And that's why everybody is line step in the row because communists can't steal an election if there's verification, it's impossible. And that communist party took over a Democratic party. And we know that now, I mean there's no doubt because everybody that's part of that is just happened to be everybody that they're running at this point. And you know, I think that it's up to you, and you know, because you know, obviously you helped Trump win that election by getting out the truth but the more Democrats know about working party, right, the better chance we have of fixing it, you know, because we can't have communists take over. And it's obvious, it's obvious what they are. I mean, it's like every communist people.
Speaker 1: People are gonna hate me for saying this, but I'm going to say it anyway because it's true, and we're all about just simply telling the truth on this program.
Speaker 2: I am telling you it's horrible for New York.
Speaker 1: City is likely about to happen to it. It's great for the Republican Party nationally. It's great for Republicans nationally. That's it because because people are going to look at this and say, uh uh no, thanks, not happening, you know, tending the socialists, reimagine the police, no bail, defund decriminalize everything. I mean, if they're going to watch this unfold and they're going to realize and this is an unmitigated disaster, and that's only going to help, you know, reaffirm people's values and validate who they you know, the things that they believe in, because you're going to see in real time these policies fail and fail spectacularly as they will.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, first, thing the communists do when they take over the empty the prisons out to cause anarchy. You know. The second thing they do is they kill everybody that's against them. You know, there's forests out in eastern Europe where you have indentations in the ground for miles in every direction from fifteen million buried Christians that were against them when they took over. And everybody fails to remember, this is not a democracy, This is a constitutional republic. A democracy, we would have already had these communists take over, you know. But you know, the constitutional republic is the only thing that's been protecting us and people like you getting out the word of what's really going on.
Speaker 1: What do you think democrats want to pack the courts? Why do you think Democrats, if they get in power, they want DC statehood, Puerto Rico statehood. Why do you think they want to eliminate the electoral college all because they want power in perpetuity. Why do you think they want the New Green Deal? Because they control then every aspect of your life. Anyway, I appreciate good call, Bill New Jersey. You have a real shop, by the way, but Chidarelli, that's real that I can tell you. But everyone in New Jersey. This is your opportunities, maybe your last opportunity. Actually it may be not that I want to sound fatalistic. Haven't heard Linda yell at me for telling the truth. You know, I'm telling the truth.
Speaker 8: You know that I think that the truth is whatever we want it to be.
Speaker 2: And I wanted to be Curtis Leewa and I'm all in on Curtis.
Speaker 1: Oh, the truth is I want to I'm president. That's the truth. That's whatever I want it to be.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: The truth is a multi multi multi billionaire.
Speaker 2: The truth does I own the free state of Florida? I mean you very well, may. I mean, I'm not arguing these points. You know what I'm saying. Just because you think it doesn't make it so. I'm self