Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran the Elvis.
Speaker 2: Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: The letter says, Dear Elvis, my dad and I have an awesome father daughter relationship. He would do just about anything for me. And you'll hear that in a second in this phone tap. Anyway, when my dad's at work, he doesn't like to mess around, that's the best time to mess with his head. Let's test his patience, all right. This comes from John's daughter Teresa. Teresa's going to start the call to her dad John, and then Garrett comes in to stir in the fun and it turns into a crazy, crazy phone tap between a daughter and a father. Here we go, let's listen in.
Speaker 2: Hello Dad, what's up? Sweet? I need you to do me a favor. What what do you need? Sweet?
Speaker 1: I met Wendy's and I'm in the bathroom and there's no toilet paper.
Speaker 2: What do you need? Sweet? I need toilet paper? Where the hell are you? I'm with the girls. They're shopping. Now, Well call them. I'm get some bird Bucks over there to get you toilet paper. I did call them, but they aren't anting their phones. Bod, I mean you, I've had five orders to still today there's no way I am getting away from work in order to get you toilet paper at a Wendy's. There's nobody there you can call. Can't you call the mon security or something anything. I'm just I'm in the back and I'm not gonna call malticicurity. But whoever, Well, you're supposed to be an adult and take care of yourself. I don't know. I just thought that maybe you could, like, you know, come over here. I could be done whatever I was doing, Get in my car and drive all the way across town. Buy at a toilet paper so you can wipe your daddy. He had just been toilet paper from Mark. You don't have to stop and buy some. Well, d I don't know, I could get toilet paper anywhere, but you could have done the same damn thing. You had a lot of cockiness. Mind, there are plenty of people you could call your brother? Why are you calling me at work? Josh wouldn't come out here? Are you serious?
Speaker 3: But why would I stand it?
Speaker 2: What makes you think I would if your brother wouldn't. You're my dad and that's your job. You're clean? Ol.
Speaker 1: Hello, you've been in there for half hour.
Speaker 2: I gotta go there's.
Speaker 1: Somebody at the door, and I'll come on.
Speaker 2: Oh, even if I leave now, it's still gonna take me a half hour to forty five minutes to get over there. You're gonna have to deal with this. Well. I'll tell him to wait for thirty minutes. I'll tell him you're coming. If you're a manager at the restaurant, is there anybody you can yell for? Come on, I gotta go get out already, Gracy, you're twenty years old. You're gonna have to figure this kind of out eventually on your own. I know that my butt is falling asleep and I need will.
Speaker 1: I'm doing the pep dance out here. Come on already, there's no other pathroom.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm there. There's no way I'm gonna be able to leave work today on one of my busiest days to come down there and wipe your for you. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm coming in. I'm breaking down the door.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Oh my, you're on the phone. What there is to my father? Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 2: That is my daughter you're talking to?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, well you do please just do me a favor and go and get the manager and get some toilet paper in there for please. I'm thank you.
Speaker 1: They need to use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I use the bathroom, but just go get the manager.
Speaker 1: You don't know how my movements go.
Speaker 2: I know the bathroom at this restaurant where living in.
Speaker 1: That is my problem. There's only one, so I gotta go and cheez using.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to get the manager anyway, because you're gonna either be dealing with the manager or you're gonna be dealing with me. Boy, do you understand me?
Speaker 1: Why is your daughter using the bathroom as a phone booth. I don't use the phone booth as a toilet.
Speaker 2: Just need to get toilet paper so you can weapon all right. I'm sorry that my daughter is so under educated that you can't bring Kleenex in the road first. That's not the way. But just do me this one favor. Go get some toilet paper from the manager and help me out.
Speaker 1: Why don't you do that?
Speaker 2: That is your job mine cross town. That worked, all right, and my daughter has calming me up in the middle of a very busy day. You understand me.
Speaker 1: Not my problem. My problem is I had too much chili this afternoon, so I need to use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: So I think you do this, I'm going to come down here. I'm to shove us back up here. Do you understand me? And get the manager.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go use the bathroom outside because there's no other you're gonna find me. I'm gonna be the one. Don't understand what it's.
Speaker 2: Like to do my dad phone back now, listen.
Speaker 1: You tell her to get out so I can use the ball.
Speaker 2: I'm going to regret it. Do you understand well, I'm gonna be the one. You don't like to regret it. You're not gonna worry about toilet paper anymore. God, Teresa, get your ass home. Now, get your ass in the car and go home.
Speaker 1: No need to argue anymore. Uh. My name's Garret from Elvis Durant in the Morning show and your daughter Teresa wanted to play a phone tap on you.
Speaker 2: Uh, Teresa, I don't have time for this book.
Speaker 1: I love you, daddy.
Speaker 2: Oh you're in so much troubles phone