Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamps and Camra Jeedge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas in a Pod. We have a special little host chat episode for you guys where we're just getting into all the fan questions.
Speaker 3: Oh god, and I I to.
Speaker 4: Block some people on the fan questions. People are just freaking brutal.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Well, I just was reading through some of the fan questions and I was like, well, book my laf that I'm gonna have to ask some.
Speaker 3: Of these questions.
Speaker 4: Oh, ask away. It's all such as joke.
Speaker 2: Has Tamar been upset with Teddy over anything in the rhoc Rechach?
Speaker 4: No, No, because you're watching as if you were in Quite honestly, you and I don't really talk about Orange County.
Speaker 2: No, we talked about our actual friendships with We don't like it.
Speaker 4: I don't get on the phone and be like, oh my god, Teddy so this week. No, we don't do that. Like when I'm done filming, I'm done. I don't take it home. I don't call my friends to talk about it like it. No, it's we.
Speaker 3: Don't recap together each episode.
Speaker 2: I'm pulling it from my actual knowledge of things that we talked about in real time.
Speaker 3: But I'm not like calling Tamer, like, hey, let's talk about last night's episode so.
Speaker 2: I can come devise a plan with what I'm going to say on the pod. And sometimes they say shit that she's not gonna like because she may have lived a different experience, but I am watching as a viewer, and.
Speaker 4: Then people will say, like, you're so different on the podcast. This is who I am on the podcast. This is me on the show. I know, like it's it's a job, yes, people, it's a job. We get paid for this. I know this is shocking to you. And we're get paid to give our opinions. Yeah, and that's what we do. And every job I've ever had, I've excelled, even if it was all the way down to fucking burger king, I made it at the top.
Speaker 2: She's like, I made the best fucking chicken sand which there was people, Right, I think we have a couple more questions about OC.
Speaker 4: Well, next week's going to be a great I haven't seen it yet. I get it today, but you're on it.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of when things will shift and I'll start getting hate, I'm assuming it's now.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know how you possibly have done anything to make people hate you. But then again, I went in this whole season thinking I'm being a good friend. I'm not enabling I you know, and look how it's come out. Yeah, there's a difference there.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll see, we'll see what happens this week once.
Speaker 2: Once I come out, people are asking what our favorite part about filming was together.
Speaker 4: It was just fun to just be us. It was like it was effortless and and fun and not nothing to be nervous about. And it felt really so cold. It was so cold that night.
Speaker 3: It was freezing that night. But no, it was really fun.
Speaker 2: It felt easy and like it's it I you know, I said before, it's a different vibe than Beverly Hills. Even though people take themselves very seriously, honestly, there's still a lightness to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, it's not as stuffy too.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: On the flip side, I've gotten a lot of people reach out to me and talk to me about being on the other side of somebody with addiction, and you know, they said, I understand your frustrations, and it's very hard for somebody to understand that hasn't gone through it, and of course, like I've had empathy, but at this point, if you're doing the same thing over and over again for ten years, I don't really have any sympathy for you anymore. And that's where I'm at. So there's people who are like people that recommended alan On classes, And to be quite honest, you know, months ago when I was close with her, I actually got online and googled alan On school or whatever. I think you can do it virtually and read up a lot on its cult people, and until you're in either one shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I stop judging. Yeah, I can see both sides and how hard it is.
Speaker 2: And also for it to be on television is, you know, doubly hard for both parties involved. What franchise are we more excited judging by the trailer, Real Housewives of New York or Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go with Salt Lake City because they've been around longer and the merry.
Speaker 3: Of it all.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can't wait to see that. But I'm also really excited about New York too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really loved see we had a little bit of different views. I loved the New York trailer. I need to watch it again. I'm that type that watches it and I'm like hmm, and then I gotta watch it again. I probably have to watch like three or four times. Even with the show, like.
Speaker 4: I go, oh, I don't remember that. Oh, I don't remember that, So it takes me a couple times to really abstore. But yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Think both shows are going to be good. I'm excited they're coming out. And you know, I think Orange County kind of came out with a bang this year. I think that regardless of how hard it is, probably for you and for Shannon, it is a good season. Yeah, I mean it's a good season. It continues to be a good season. What two housewives would you pair up for the next pod under our umbrella?
Speaker 3: If you could pick anybody.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's a tough one. I mean, whoever they are, they're going to be extremely outspoken, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I think if we were going to pair up two people, I would preferably want to pair up two people that are not from the same franchise.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: I was going to say this, Yeah, yeh, that makes a huge difference. And plus, you know what, when you have a podcast together and you're on the same show, it makes it awkward to film. It was even kind of I don't know, maybe some hesitation with Emily having a podcast with you and then filming with her, And I'm sure there was some hesitation on her part too, And I think at one time she said something that made me mad and I go, that's it, you're fired, You're fired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she told me.
Speaker 4: I was clearly joking. But it does make it a little bit difficult to film well also.
Speaker 3: If I think it also depends on the situation.
Speaker 2: But for me, like a two Jersey Js, so much stuff was going down, and because they're not necessarily allowed to speak about Jersey and what's going on. That's why I'd prefer to probably have for our next set of women that come together like completely different walks of life, completely different experience.
Speaker 4: There's been a lot of questions asking if the Jersey Jays are still moving forward, because after Jackie announced that she had a solo podcast, everybody was like, well, are they done? Are they done?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And the timing was definitely, I mean, it was smart timing because it was right when everybody's.
Speaker 3: Like the show's over and it's done, and Jackie was getting hummeled.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean right, are they done?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: So yeah. So the way it works is underneath our umbrella, we have multiple other podcasts, but it's impossible we have so many that in order for our feed to be able to sustain as many as there are, there's only room for one Ipurfer, one EDS one, two Jersey Jays, and any podcasts that essentially Me and Tamar are not on, whether it's me and Emily or whether it's Tamra and Dan.
Speaker 3: Or me and Erica.
Speaker 2: Like we for those extra ones, those pods wanted to create more podcast streams, so they are all to go outside of the tow teason A pod. You know, yes, we're still considered producers of the pods, but they're only going to show up in the two teason A pod.
Speaker 4: Is Jackie's new podcast on iHeart. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's on iHeart, it is, and it's still tied to us, but in a different way.
Speaker 3: It's just not going to be on our street. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is great, Tamar. I recently rewatched your proposal with Eddie. Was that seen planned? Well? I would hope to think there was some planning since there was a proposal. I mean, these questions kill me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was planned on his end, not on my end. Yeah, so yeah, some planning. Did I have any suspicion. I had a little suspicion. But each day we filmed in bor Bora, I'm like, oh, it's not happening. We have this beautiful dinner on the beach, and I thought, oh, okay, here it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Right now, it's happening. It's coming in no, no, no.
Speaker 4: So it was really like the last day that we were in bor Bora, I believe, and that's when it happened. But yes, everything we do, we film is planned because when you film, you need you know, there's a lot that goes into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not staged.
Speaker 4: I didn't know about it.
Speaker 2: No, fish you It's like anytime anybody gets engaged, you have a feeling it's coming.
Speaker 3: If you have zero feeling it's coming, it's probably not.
Speaker 4: Probably not a good idea, Teddy. Any Way, you can get a Fox Force five pod special.
Speaker 2: Well, I am actually seeing I'm seeing the Foxes on Friday.
Speaker 3: We're having like a little Girl's Day a special.
Speaker 2: I mean we did one back at the beginning and Greed did not do it, but like one of our first pods was all of us together. I'm sure I probably could, but I think we need to do like the timing right now.
Speaker 4: Are you guys all on good terms?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're all on a still on the group chat and we're good. Well.
Speaker 4: For a while, the group chat wasn't wasn't chatting.
Speaker 3: For a while, the group chat was not chatting.
Speaker 2: And to be perfectly honest, there was a dinner you know whatever a month ago and I couldn't attend, and so then everybody like I was really sick.
Speaker 4: I remember everybody's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, Teedy is so sad she's been out, and I'm like, no, I just was sick.
Speaker 3: Guys, everybody calmed down.
Speaker 4: This is a good question, which one both of us. What does the typical day of eating look like for you? I I am back in my my fitness game and work like eating like I've always worked out. I work out every single day, but a lot of it has to do with the way you eat to take it to the next level. And so now I am get up in the morning, I have like twenty five grams of protein in my protein shake, I go work out this morning, I went at six thirty. Come home. Then I have three eggs avocado, and that lunch I'll pull I have a salad, and that night I have a protein and vegetables. So I'm back to be being very disciplined.
Speaker 2: And for me, and why it's kind of worked for me with all in is like I when I'm traveling or with the kids or whatever at horse shows, I'm more just kind of I'm not going to be the one that's like, all right now, I got to figure out where I'm going to put my kids so I can go to the gym for thirty minutes. Like so if I'm traveling, I'm pretty free flowing, like I do the best that I can. But like, yeah, for our option is to go through the in and out drive through, I'm going to go through the in and out drive through.
Speaker 3: But what always brings.
Speaker 2: Me back is I know exactly what I need to do when I get home to feel my best to take.
Speaker 4: I went through the in and out in and out drive through on the way to the Big Bear the other day. Yeah, Like I just had a protein style no spread, you know, double double lettuce tomato. Yeah, I want it, doesn't it isn't it doesn't hit the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't hit the same, but it wasn't It doesn't.
Speaker 4: Hit the same. But Eddie was eating a big old giant, you know, four by four with bread and everything. I'm like eating my lettuce wrap and I'm like, this just does not hit the same.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but when I'm home, I'm pretty. I'm pretty regiment.
Speaker 2: I have the things that I like, and I stay consistent with I. I also have a protein shake in the morning. I love cecar protein and greens. I add Amra to it. I have a pre workout like that gives me energy because I don't really drink coffee, and then I work out. Then I afterwards I'll either have hard boiled eggs or oatmeal or like today, because I was racing around, I haven't had a chance to have anything since my protein shake. So then I will have like a bigger lunch. But I try to eat as clean as possible. But I also have four kids, and as long as I.
Speaker 4: You know, it's harder.
Speaker 3: It's really also about portions.
Speaker 2: I think what we forget and what people don't love to necessarily talk about is you sit down at a dinner dinner and you order dinner and the portions are insane at some of these restaurants, and it's like, I eat until I'm feeling good, and I don't want to eat until I'm feeling sick and full as a tick yep for sure.
Speaker 4: Right now, my diet's not something that most people would duplicate because I'm on the bodybuilding diet right now and I'm doing that for the next six months, just trying to build more more muscle mass. And I think in the past year or so, I continue to work out, but I wasn't eating as much protein and as you as you get older, you know, your muscle starts going. And so it's just my goal right now to get that still back up to where it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm sure you will.
Speaker 4: Well, it'll hustle memory. I will take me six months.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: How do we separate our feelings about someone when we meet them in person and enjoy them, but not enjoy watching them.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people that I don't enjoy watching. There's people that understand the process of reality TV and they do it. I think Marge is a perfect example. She gets so much shit, you know, on the show for doing her job. Yet if I need advice or help, I go to her. She's like the sweetest, nicest person, has a great marriage, she's successful in business. She's just a good person. Now people get annoyed with her, but you know what, when you're a hard fucking worker and you know the assignment and you do it.
Speaker 2: But I think something that shows. For example, if we're talking about March, I didn't I had a hard time watching March this season.
Speaker 3: However, wasn't it good to mean that I didn't like Marge?
Speaker 2: No? And then she came on the pod and she was a professional and we had good conversations and I promoted her business like I would ask certain questions. She's like, thank you for clearing that up. And I think that's the sign of a good housewife.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're not always gonna have a great season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well across the board, not just housewives, but just famous people in general. Okay, the ones that you're like, oh my god, I love them so much. I love them, and then you actually have the chance to meet them and you're like, what a dick? This person's horrible. Eddie had that experience with Lance Armstrong's Eddie's a cyclist. He looked up to him, I mean everything, We had posters in the garage, the whole thing. Then he met him, he goes guy was such a dick, horrible. Yeah, and that's not uncommon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think part of being a good housewife is not holding a grudge.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's going to ebb and flow and so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't really had a problem with anybody that we've recapped. I mean, yes, I think this season of Orange County, clearly there's somebody that I liked in person, and then watching this season, it was difficult for me because, yes, a multitude of reasons.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 4: It is what it is, but it's not always a good feeling. But somebody asked, you know, how do you feel about viewers hating on villains, and one of them fired, Well, I'm a perfect example. They wanted me gone, they wanted me gone. I'm the truth teller. I'm not a fucking villain. I will tell you the truth. Maybe my delivery isn't as sweet as pie, but you know what, that's how I am. That's how I'm wired, and I don't sugarcoat shit. I just presented how I see it, and things are very black and white, and I am a very disciplined person. So you know, I'm not the average. I'm not like poor me. Have you ever seen me do a poor me scene? Ever?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I just do my shit. So I get fired and people wanted me fired. And then everybody was up in arms bring her back. They can't bring me back. And then they're like, oh god, she's so mean, fire her.
Speaker 3: Right, I know.
Speaker 2: So it's the show doesn't exist without let's let's change the word from villain without a protagonist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of some, it just doesn't. There has to be one everywhere.
Speaker 4: And there's one that's going to bring out the stuff that nobody wants to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's about to be Tamra's birthday.
Speaker 4: For your birthday, I'll be in bed. I'll be in bad recovering. I am. Actually I don't really want to sell. I mean, I don't care. I'm not a big birthday celebrating person, but I'll normally go to dinner or something. But I am going in on Friday, and I'm having a prowlift on hold on this Friday, this Friday, and then what day your birthday? My birthday is September second, so three days before my birthday. I'm going in. I'm having a browl that's my birthday present to myself.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: Your molds is doing it out of he's a doctor Amby's associate. So doctor Amby did my lower face lift was like eight years ago and he he doesn't do brothers. So his associate's going to do it and super excited about it. You know what, I'm excited about laying in bed for a week.
Speaker 3: I was going to say that is the lad.
Speaker 4: I know he is going to do the CO two laser on my face.
Speaker 3: Oh like the Morpheus eight.
Speaker 4: Yes, the like super deep one. So I will probably be on the pod, but I'm going to look like a monster, and I'm purposely going to go on just so you guys can see. Maybe maybe you can feel sorry for me.
Speaker 3: Cam on pain meds on the pod. I'm sure that'll be a real delicate flower.
Speaker 2: Well this next one, Real Housewife star Vicki gun Wilson reveal she had a deadly infection. I had a ten to twenty percent chance of survival. This is from Entertainment Weekly. She said she was diagnosed with the sinus infection before embarking on a family vacation to Europe in early August. She was prescribed antibiotics, but upon her return home, she suddenly experienced amnesia and symptoms that resembled a stroke. Then Gunvilson remembers being at the hair salon last Thursday, which is when there seems to be about an hour or two that I was missing and I don't know where I was. I got to the office. Olivia is my boyfriend, Michael's daughter who works with me, and I had a client coming in and she said I was talking gibberish and wrote an email and the email didn't make sense. She accounts her client as a retired er physician thought she could have possibly be having a stroke. That's when they took Gumbelson to the hospital. At that point, she was misdiagnosed and treated for a sinus infection. She was sent home, and that's when her condition could have turned deadly. When Smith finally arrived at Gunfoldson's house, he found her unconscious and a bathtub filled with water. She had a massive infection. It was actually sepsis. This doesn't make sense to me. It was actually sepsis, but it was pneumonia. So was it sepsis or was it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, so I gotta I got a call from somebody saying, did you hear Vicky's in the hospital, And I said nope, And they said they they thought she had a stroke, but now they're saying that she has pneumonia. From the hospital, she comments to somebody saying uh, and the war goes to zero. Self awareness goes to and they're talking about Alexis, and Vicky goes go away, Alexis, you have no place on real houses in Orange County other than trying to hurt she on and go back to your job. Oh that's right, you don't work. Now, keep in mind this is the same woman on episode a couple of weeks ago. We should not treat women like that. That's all she does us. All she does is get on social media and on this podcast pretend podcast she has and does the same thing where she just goes. I mean, it doesn't or anything.
Speaker 3: We may or may not.
Speaker 2: I mean, we have we hate to hit someone when they're down, but we may have hit number one multiple times last week. Let's hope that you're not doing this from your eyebrow lift.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: Well, this next one is Tom Girardi took the stand Kiki Monique talked about this who if you guys don't follow her, she always you know she Oh, I had to reach out.
Speaker 4: I had to reach out to her.
Speaker 3: Oh, I remember that was it about Sheena?
Speaker 4: No last week I had to reach out to her. I was driving to Truly Pizza and Dana pointe if you haven't been there, you guys have to go. And I turned on Radio Andy and Reality Check was on, and there was a host on the show that was so disgusting. The way she was recapping Orange County, the things. The name she was calling me an Alexis on Radio Andy.
Speaker 3: Was so bad.
Speaker 4: I had to report it.
Speaker 3: She was and that was her?
Speaker 4: Well, I thought it was her because I thought she was on the host. So I reached out to here and I said, hey, did you host today? Like, was that you on the radio today? Because her and I have a pretty good relationship, and she said no, I was at the Girardi trial all day And I go, She's like why, and I told her, I said that this person went on and called Alexis at Fenhore called me THEO was this person? I don't know yet Andy's getting to the bottom of it, called me the biggest piece of shit. That that's why my kids don't talk to me. Well listen, sweetheart, my kids talk to me so fuck off and just was just the things were gross gross.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, well, I'm glad it wasn't her because I really, I.
Speaker 4: Know, I really like her.
Speaker 2: I'm like, really, but she talks about that she was at the trial, she says. In his testimony, he said he never stole any money and claimed he didn't remember his own attorney's name. He also claimed he didn't remember seeing the testimony for several of the witnesses, even though he has been in the courtroom every day during the witness testimony. In his testimony, he repeated himself a lot and kept saying I never took a salary because I wanted to make sure nice people made money. But then at the end of the questioning, his own attorney asked him, is your law's firm still open?
Speaker 3: He said yes.
Speaker 2: The attorney asked, what's my name? And Tom said I don't know. Then they hear closing statements today and find out whether he is guilty or not.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, yeah, So does Eric go to any of these trials?
Speaker 3: I do not think so.
Speaker 4: No, no, She doesn't think.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think if she did, we would see it, but I really don't think so.
Speaker 4: On a Happy Night, Durit wishes a strange husband p K a happy birthday. Despite their separation, Durit wished her a strange husband pak Kay Kensley happy birthday on Friday. Amid their continued separation. She posts a sweet yet brief message on her Instagram story, sharing a photo of the family a for lots of love for me and the munchkins.
Speaker 3: Instagram story is also very telling. It ain't a stagnant, it ain't a stagger. It goes away in twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like your birthday, like a mark by.
Speaker 2: Faedra Park says she hopes Kim Zolsiak returns to the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Faedra tells people she wants her to rejoin the cast to spice things up. That's not a good sign if things aren't spiced up enough. If Kim Zolziak comes back, I think that would be very interesting. Kim's TV gold, She's always been TV gold. As for her triumphant return to Real Houses at Atlanta, Park says it's been a real welcome home feeling.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, I'm not a huge fan of him, but I would like to see her on Atlanta. I just feel like she's in such a different place in her life and she brings a level of delusion, that's for sure. But who knows that wrong?
Speaker 2: But when Kim like refuse to go on cast trips and do all of those types of things, I.
Speaker 4: Don't remember that, Yes, I don't remember. She probably did.
Speaker 3: I just so to me, like, we can't don't have somebody back that's not willing.
Speaker 4: She's hungry now. She's hungry now because she.
Speaker 2: Because Hanks is that his name Chat is Chet Jet whatever, Chet, it's chet Eddie once in a while chat Chad Hanks.
Speaker 3: Well, I still need to watch that show.
Speaker 2: But either way, thank you guys for tuning in this special recap episode for us.
Speaker 3: We will be back tomorrow to.
Speaker 2: Recap the Real Housewives of Dubai Bye Bye bye.
Speaker 4: They only have one more episode that true. Next week is the season finale of Dubaye Bye.
Speaker 3: All right, talk to you tomorrow.