Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapping Danielle, Yes, it's a what do you have?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Somebody loved Victoria a note on her desk telling her to stop bringing her stinky eggs into the shared office kitchen. Oh we know that feeling here? Not so her friend and her coworker wanted me to phone tapper. So I call this the mystery coworker who left her the note. And she's not happy? All right, they never are. Let's see what happened to Daniel's phone tap? Well, yes, sah, I'm looking for Victoria please.
Speaker 2: Uh this is shame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Victoria, I hear you have a problem with the note I left. I'm sorry? What the note I left in the lunch room about your stinky harboiled eggs?
Speaker 2: Oh? Who is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't matter who this is. People are sick and tired of coming into the lunch room and having to smell the nasty eggs that you bring every day.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, where do you get off calling me nasty? Who are you?
Speaker 1: First of all, it's disrespectful. You know you share this common space with people, so why would you bring your stinky ass eggs into the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait a minute, you need to slow down. Food is not disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Okay, if it smelled like it is, excuse me. Yeah, it smells like you know it. Hard boiled egg smells like frigging feet, like cheese from your feet.
Speaker 2: You know what. Excuse me. I'm on a diet that my doctor recommended. I don't give it.
Speaker 1: You're on a diet. We're all trying to lose weight. I find other ways of losing weight. I don't bring hard boiled eggs into disrespect you mean.
Speaker 2: This is not about a diet. This is about my health. Thank you very much. You don't even know me. Goodbye.
Speaker 1: Hello, What the hell you're hanging up on me? Excuse me? I have it my desk. What is your problem?
Speaker 2: I don't care for you.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I'm at my desk too, And people are sick and tired of you're bringing your stink ass into the office, so stop it.
Speaker 2: The way you're talking right now is disgusting.
Speaker 1: And if they're not, yes, they are, like you sound like a pretty little twenty year old. I don't understand. There's so many other things yogurt that you can eat for your diet. I can give you a list, have a turkey breast something like that, but no, my dietician. Now it's wrong with you.
Speaker 2: It's none of your business.
Speaker 1: You know what an egg is anyway? An egg is an unborn chicken, and you're eating You're eating a chicken.
Speaker 2: Sound like an unborn chicken.
Speaker 1: Where do you work?
Speaker 2: What floor are you on?
Speaker 1: None of your business. All you need to know is that you're my business. You're own my business, but it's.
Speaker 2: None of my business. I mean you are and where you work?
Speaker 1: Girl, I'm in your business because everybody around you says you are the nasty eggs.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call the main operator and I'm going to find your numbers.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But that's what they call you. They call you like egg girl. She is so here. You know what? Now you're going to call her back and just like check in with her and see what she says. Okay, okay, here we go. Hello, Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 2: No, I'm fine, I just I'm busy. I got to get somebody's number from the receptionist, so I don't really have time to talk. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Or yeah? Now You're fine.
Speaker 2: It's just some stupid bitch is calling my desk and there you know, my boss is in from Chicago today walking around and I'm sitting here swearing about eggs at my desk.
Speaker 1: Eggs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody left a note and a girl who left the note calls me up, going, eh, your eggs just sounds stinky, and then like a stupidio, she makes chicken sounds at me, box, at me, by my death, like I need to Oh, you stinking up the whole place, making me feel like a like a egg monster. Come see me to my face and I'll sit on.
Speaker 1: You like a mother head at this point.
Speaker 2: Stupid bitch. Okay, exactly, Okay, bye, Hello.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chicken lady, definitely idiot.
Speaker 2: I've got your office's main number coming up on my cell phones. Okay, so I'm going to have our receptionist call your main number. I'm going to figure out who you are. I'm going to tell your buff and you're gonna get fired.
Speaker 1: And what am I going to get fired for? For telling you not to bring your stack ass eggs to work?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get fired an obnoxious bitch. Can you give me your home address so that I can go lay an egg on your toilet.
Speaker 1: Hey Victoria that this is actually Daniel man Arrow from Elvis duran in the Morning Show and you just got phoned up.
Speaker 2: Oh came out.
Speaker 1: I love you, you love me. I'm gonna love you.
Speaker 2: A good thing you're got in the office today. You will because you would be dead right now.
Speaker 1: Where the Elvis Durant phone Town