Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong is Joe, Katty arm.
Speaker 3: Strong and Jettie And no, he is Armstrong and Yetty I think kind of lies about me. Okay, I never said I wanted Liz Cheney to be shot in the face. Okay, just said I wanted her to go hunting with her dad.
Speaker 2: All right, bing bang bing bing bing.
Speaker 4: Guys impersonation is so good on Saturday. Lie, But yeah, we covered that last hour. No, he didn't say he wants Liz Chaney to be shot in the face. Every media outlet portrayed it that way, though, yep, and uh.
Speaker 1: It completely abandoned any pretense of fairness.
Speaker 4: I already covered it. I can't go back. But Margaret Brennan saying to Marco Rubio, I just played a clip. He said, you played a part of the clip. And so my question, does she know that or not know that that? She only played that, She took it out of context. Did her producers bring it to her? And she just has such a bad assumption about Trump that she.
Speaker 2: Ran with it.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't know, And I'm really intrigued by the question. It's like I've never had like a kink, or I'm turned on by I don't know, like vinyl or something, or I want my own iman to dress like a squirrel or something. I crossing bloans under her feet. Yeah, exactly. So it's difficult for me to to understand it in the same way that the idea that I would be so partisan that I couldn't recognize when I was just spinning the crap out of something. I can't picture being in the headspace when I'm advocating for a conservative value or against the progressives of the postmodern Neil Merxs maniacs. I know I'm doing that. I'm fully cognizant of what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Could it be that she and her ilk are so whipped up in their ideological fervor they don't even know how crazy they become.
Speaker 2: I suppose it's almost got to be. I think I don't know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, here's a little more of the guy who does Trump on Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 2: It's him at at one of his rallies. Is what it's supposed to be? Where the hell am I this place? Reeks? I don't want to be here?
Speaker 1: With you.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 3: Come on, I'm out of gas. I'm running on fumes here, folks. You can see it right. The cracks are showing. I'm exhausted, I'm babbling, I'm doing crazy things with the microphone, the load. Get me out of here and making stop. The last time I hated a mic this much, I tried to.
Speaker 2: Have him killed. Bench who cares?
Speaker 5: Care?
Speaker 2: Nobody cares.
Speaker 1: So that was that his rallies go on so long nobody cares by the end, I don't know.
Speaker 4: So I just saw a quote from Nancy Pelosi. She says that Trump's brain has degenerated so much he can't serve another term. And so anyway, so that's a portrayal from SNLM the left on that. Here's what she seems to be America's leading senility experts among politicians.
Speaker 2: Then that's a good one.
Speaker 4: So here is a profile in cowardice profile courage a famous phrase from a book that John F. Kennedy won the Pulitzer Prize for back when he was running for president in sixty even though he didn't write it. But it was a whole bunch of different politicians stepped stepped out there, and you know it took a risk by taking a position or voting a certain way against their party or whatever, a profile and courage. This is the opposite from Kamala Harris on Prop thirty six in California, where she is still a.
Speaker 2: Citizen Prop forty seven.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we just have enough morons in California, or you got duped by the warning or whatever, but anyway, Prop forty seven allowed you go out and raw steal like one thousand dollars worth of stuff and it's still a misdemeanor.
Speaker 2: And what happened in California.
Speaker 4: You ended up with Walgreens closing on every block in San Francisco as they rob the shelves bear and you don't get prosecuted for it.
Speaker 1: It's just smash and grabs everywhere. Union Square has gone from one of the great shopping districts in the world too empty or you know, mostly empty.
Speaker 4: Every shore I go to, everything is locked up behind glass.
Speaker 2: They're locking up my toothpaste.
Speaker 4: You want to get toothpaste, you want to get deodorant, you want to get anything you want to buy. It's locked up because they get robbed blind because you can steal one thousand dollars with stuff. So now we got Prop thirty six unbelievably popular, pulling it like seventy five percent. It's gonna pass. Where we go back to Hey, it's a crime again to steal. Okay, cool Kamala Harris is asked about that and won't take a position.
Speaker 2: Listen to this, Madam Vice President.
Speaker 5: Have you returned the ballot to California and how did you vote on Prop thirty six? So I have my ballot is on its way to California, and I'm going to trust the system that it will arrive there. And I am not going to talk about the vote on that because I honestly it's the Sunday before the election, and I don't intend to create an endorsement one way or another around it.
Speaker 2: But I did vote. You've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 4: You won't take a stance on You were the freaking Kamala of the cop in San Francisco, you were the attorney general of the state, and you will not take a stand on something that three quarters of Californians are in favor of. That is that is the weakest move by a major presidential candidate I can ever remember taking a stance on that. I mean, I just she is so vapid, she has no opinions or something. I don't know if she's dumb or weak or afraid or a combination.
Speaker 2: Of those three. How can you not just.
Speaker 1: Say absolutely, I'm with the people of California who in overwhelming numbers they tell me, or in favor of this. Yeah, she is either two the things you listed to even go for an easy pander right, or she is so afraid of offending her super progressive, neo Marxist left flank, the George gasconewing of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: That's all I can think of.
Speaker 4: I think she's just a I better not person unless she's been specifically coached by her campaign managers on what to say. I just better I better stay out of trouble. Here I say something I might get in trouble. I mean, that's that's incredible. What kind of weak tea was that? It's this Sunday before the election. So no, no, no, that's the opposite of what people do when they're running for office. You take positions on issues, including right up to.
Speaker 2: The moment people will vote. Yeah, that's what you do. That's the whole thing I feel like I'm watching the first act.
Speaker 1: Of a movie where some candidate is a Manchurian candidate appointed by the party, and they tell her, Look, you don't have any opinions, you don't have any beliefs. We tell you what to think, we tell you what to say. And in the movie then you know about midway through the candidate with recognize injustice and see the downtrodden, and he'd or she would rebel against the party and start expressing their opinions.
Speaker 2: That have to fight for what's right.
Speaker 1: But in the Kamala Harris story, Nope, she just through the whole movie says that's right. I have no opinions. You tell me what to say, I'll say that's fine. She never fights back. She's a puppet.
Speaker 2: What's your position on Prop? Thirty six?
Speaker 4: So I have my ballot, it's on its way to California, and I'm gonna trust the system that it will arrive there. And I'm not gonna talk about the vote on that because honestly, it's the Sunday before the election. Like that makes sense, And I don't intend to create an endorsement one way or the other.
Speaker 2: Around it nonsense.
Speaker 4: I if she gets elected president with that.
Speaker 2: That is a highly troubling situation. Wildly.
Speaker 1: I have my ballot is the new I grew up in a middle class family.
Speaker 4: So my guess would be what you said about offending the left wing. I know people personally because I've heard them say this. Look, they've locked up the soap, the shampoo, it's all the essentials that people need that they can't afford. That's what they've locked up in the stores. But shaking their head about how awful that is that these people that are being screwed by our evil capitalist system or whatever are stealing the essentials that you need to live.
Speaker 2: And so the stores are locking.
Speaker 1: Mailers are preventing them from looting their justice back or something.
Speaker 2: Wow, you folks are out there, I know, woo.
Speaker 1: Name the other society, just any time in history, any region of the globe.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a whole big.
Speaker 1: Blue marble and all of human history to point to the society that allowed that. I'm waiting drop me a line when you come off. That's the crazies on the left. I suppose we could talk about the crazies on the right and Penda eyes. Oh lord, yeah, this is a thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll have to get to that later this hour.
Speaker 1: Not to be confused with hungry eyes or Betty Davis eyes fans of the music of the nineties.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you know what, I just.
Speaker 1: I don't know why when we get into that sort of Quanani way out there thinking on the right, it just exhausts me so much.
Speaker 2: You know why. Yeah, we'll have to talk about that.
Speaker 1: As if we don't have enough work combating the lunatics who would turn us into the Soviet Union. Now I got a tend you know, do housekeeping over on this side of the aisle. Who has the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michael, it's another kind of eyes. I can always tell by realtor eyes. Realtor eyes. She got them realtor eyes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, she got them.
Speaker 4: Pandais if I mean, if it were true, and I don't think it is, it would be awful. But among other things we've got coming up, Stay tuned by Kamala.
Speaker 2: Javi Harris dis sweat.
Speaker 6: Kamala swore an oath, But Kamala created crisis after crisis. Our troops murdered, an open border clime in our streets, innocence murdered by illegals. Why skyrocketing costs Americans abandoned during disasters, and we're on the brink of World War three, of broken oaths and a broken America. Kamala can't be trusted in the Oval office. Vote for President Trump and save America, Make America. Adygan Ink is responsible for the content of this advertising.
Speaker 4: So that's a pretty good ad, pretty pointed ad, and a good slot the end of a Sunday night NFL game, which is the most watched show in America. And Trump got that for free because Kamala was on Saturday Night Live. And the FCC Commissioner came out and said, we have equal time rules in this country, and you had Kamala on Satday Live, you didn't have Trump on, so you got to give Trump something. So they had him that and another a couple other things to even it out. I think he came out on the winning end of that in terms of exposure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the Kamala appearance on Saturday Night Live was just preaching to the choir.
Speaker 2: So you got that. So what are panda eyes? Do you remember?
Speaker 4: Twenty sixteen, That's when the whole Pizzagate thing was going on, right that they were Hillary Clinton was involved in running child sex trafficking rings out of pizza places.
Speaker 2: Is that what? That at least one pizza place in DC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, which led to one nut job guy showing up at the pizza place and shooting it up.
Speaker 2: He'll shooting into the ceiling anyway, Luckily you know what. He was hurt. But yeah, that's the whole QAnon thing.
Speaker 4: So the current one is a qnon behind the panda's or is it a different thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly.
Speaker 1: The actual QAnon guy who started it more or less fest up, but it's it's now a whole subculture.
Speaker 4: So the story is that they're and the way these things take off is there are grains of truth in all aspects, most of the aspects of a story.
Speaker 2: For instance, I've said many times the best scams are eighty percent true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what since this is a scam because you don't get anything out of it, You don't make money off of ida.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's a it's a scam of continued clicks and attention.
Speaker 2: Run by the people who profit from it.
Speaker 4: There are gazillions of illegal that have come across the border. There are tons of kids that have come across the border that nobody's really sure where they are. The Democratic Party is soft on sexualizing children. I mean, so there are you know, there's lots of different elements to these stories, but the Panda I's story is being portrayed online and I was alerted to this yesterday and then I spent way too much time on Twitter going through the gazillions and probably millions of tweets and Instagram posts and tiktoks about this is that all these kids were brought across the border with the help of the Democratic Party, working with the cartels to have them trafficked for sexual abuse because the Democratic Party is into raping children. I mean, I'm cynical about politicians, but I ain't that cynical. And when you sodomize a little girl or a little boy, it breaks the blood vessels around their eyes and their eyes are dark. It looks like they've got two black eyes, and that is what they call panda eye. So that's evidence that the kid has been horribly raped. Their eyes now look that way, and p did He's involved, and j LO is involved. That's why j Lo spoke at the Kamala Harris rally the other day to try to help with Kamelt winning so that the jig won't be up on the whole sex trafficking children raping them. So they have panda ice thing. And here's the icing on the cake. Jill Biden dressed in the panda outfit on Halloween last week was a wink and a nod to wear on your side for the whole raping children thing. You believe, Joe Biden, and you're so cynical about politics, you believes crazy. You believe Jill Biden's involving involved in raping little children.
Speaker 1: And then signals her enthusiasm for the idea to her co lunatics by wearing a panda costume on Halloween, and virtually every panda in popular culture has been cited as proof that dot dot dot right.
Speaker 2: I don't like human.
Speaker 1: Beings in general as a species. I've made that clear. Or my least favorite species mosquitoes veggedamount at least mosquitoes feed frogs.
Speaker 4: When I hear stuff like that, I mean, I remember I was listening to a podcast a while back about AI and the.
Speaker 2: Death of truth. This is from a former Google guy.
Speaker 4: I really worry that that could happen, that we could just end up in a spot where there's endless, not to the extent of pandais I suppose, although maybe just just everything's crap and nobody believes anything, and everybody has their own sources, and it's just it's just a giant wash of noise, and I don't know how we function as a society. It might be the end of mankind being able to form societies.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's significant that that was the very goal that the Soviet Union then the Russians had was not to you know, the media would have you believe that the Russian disinformation is about electing Trump or whatever nefarious right wing ye purpose, but actually it's trying to eliminate any trust and objective truth. And it's right out of Orwell too. It's very similar to Orwell's themes. And one of the things that I think is most insidious about the postmodernist there's no such thing as a man and a woman. It's a social construct. There's no objective knowledge. You have your truth, I have my truth. It all fits into the same Orwellian philosophy of erasing the very concept of truth. Then the truth becomes whatever the powerful tell you it is.
Speaker 2: Day to day.
Speaker 4: We talked about this earlier. We really should touch on the Chinese hack of our telecom system again in case you're unaware of it, because it's getting enough attention.
Speaker 1: No, it's a bigger story than the election, according to one inside source, but nobody's talking about it.
Speaker 2: It's all whoops.
Speaker 4: If you miss an hour, the show gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Being hot, sexy and having fun partying clubs.
Speaker 5: I just like being feral, being yourself, dirty, grimy.
Speaker 3: Whenever you're trying to do something and you think, do you have like second thoughts about it?
Speaker 2: Just like, don't have second thoughts and just do it.
Speaker 7: Take a breath, be present, ask yourself what you want to do, and then do whatever it is that the first thing that comes up.
Speaker 2: Just be hot, sexy and be yourself.
Speaker 4: Okay, that told you nothing? Apparently some and yet it tells us so much.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 4: I guess some dictionary says brat is the word of the year, and that was a woman describing what a brat is.
Speaker 2: I guess do we put out the word of the year first in November? Now?
Speaker 4: I thought we thought that came like toward the end of the year, or is it like Christmas decorations. You put them out earlier and earlier, and pretty soon we'll have the word of the Year in January.
Speaker 1: Every aspect of this story makes me want to hurt someone, Isn't that on? That's very single aspect of it.
Speaker 4: So if you did not hear our interview with Josh Rogan of The Washington Post Second Hour, get that in podcast form, Armstrong and get you on demand. He wrote an opinion piece in The WAPO today basically waving his arm saying, hello, biggest story in the world's going on.
Speaker 2: And nobody's paying attention because of the election.
Speaker 4: China hacked into all our big phone companies AT and T, Verizon, everything through.
Speaker 1: The very portal that the phone companies had worked out with the federal government if they need to get in for incredibly sensitive, important national security reasons. And the Chinese found that back door and have exploited it.
Speaker 4: And they think the Chinese have been in them for a year, and we just caught onto it recently, Lee and they're still in there, and we don't know how to get him out or if they can get the Chinese out of the big cell phone companies and to what extent they're like. Uh, Marco Rubio has asked yesterday on Face the Nation, are they actually listening to people's phone calls? And he said, I'm not going to comment on that, Okay, So that's on the table that China is just actually listening to every phone call in America and has been for a year or longer.
Speaker 1: China, including critical counterintelligence calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Buyer taps all of it. Yeah, I mean, it's just.
Speaker 4: And Josh Rogan said he was contacted by people in the government on the committees that are investigating this, saying you got to write about this, and told him it's a bigger deal than the election. It's the worst hack in our nation's history. Yeah, and nobody's talking about nobody's talking about it. How will it help Kamala or will it help Trump? So that's so frustrating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, update on another big story, much bigger than it would seem because it's not just about women's rights, women's spaces, and women's sports. It's about defeating the postmodernists or column neo Marxist lunatics of critical theory that are running all of our universities and the rest of it.
Speaker 2: And it's going to be the battle of our lifetime.
Speaker 1: But you remember Friday, we brought you the news that the assistant coach at San Jose State University had joined the Title nine lawsuit against the Biden administration for trying to include transgender to be protected classes under Title nine. In other words, letting men play women's sports if they said, yeah, I'm a guile now anyway, So the assistant coach who bravely joined the suit has now lost her job and her complaint, which OutKick, is covered, and we'll we'll link at Armstrong and Getty dot com.
Speaker 2: Is it's good, it's really interesting.
Speaker 1: And there's an article in Quillette which goes into a lot of detail about her allegations.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to hit you with part of it. It is so revealing.
Speaker 1: So the new coaching regime who inherited the San Jose State team didn't know initially that the dude was a male. People use the term biological male as if there are multiple kinds of male. No, it's because they inherited the team and this guy was already on it.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Okay, but as before they met them, I assume, uh correct.
Speaker 1: Well, and the transgender fella in question does not. I mean, some of the transgender athlete stories we've reported on you've seen online are just laughable.
Speaker 2: A dude made slightly longer.
Speaker 4: Hair, the guy who played jue ole basketball in the Bay Area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for instance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this human being presents pretty convincingly as a woman. But so this coach whose last name is Beatty Smooth. I'm just gonna call her Baty, no offense to the hyphenated crowd. It'll just save time. But this new coach and her title nine complaint reports that she'd strongly suspected as much as soon as she observed Fleming. That's the transgender person in practice in fall twenty three. Over a three decade career as a coach and recruiter in women's volleyball, Batty had seen few women who possessed anything close to Fleming's level of raw physical power. Fleming was relatively undisciplined and sometimes listless, the coach reports, but what stood out was, yeah was consistently speaking for myself. What stood out was spiking the ball and blocking on the front row. Due to Fleming's leaping ability and hitting power, which far exceeded that of any player in the Mountain West Conference.
Speaker 4: And then did the coach say, Hey, got a question for you, just a quick questions.
Speaker 1: The original coach declined repeated Quillette interview requests, but by Batty's account, Kress, the original head coach, originally seemed to share the concerns as to whether it was appropriate for a biologically male volleyball player to compete on the women's teams. His attitude reportedly changed in abrupt fashion, however, when the coach was given strict orders on the subject from the school's athletic department.
Speaker 2: Here's the part I really want to get to in that regard.
Speaker 1: A name that comes up often in the title line complaint is Laura Alexander, an assistant director of student Wellness at San Jose State with jurisdiction over the school's volleyball program. According to coach Beatty, the original coach Krest told her that Alexander said, anyone opposed to Fleming's inclusion on the women's team should leave San Jose State and seek therapy.
Speaker 2: Wow. Anybody who ejected is a sick, crazy person.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Not only leave, you need therapy.
Speaker 1: One assistant coach reports that head coach began bending over backwards to accommodate Fleming, who reportedly often took liberties with the team's dress code and practice schedule, as well as the baseline behavioral standards that Cress applied to the rest of the team. The claim double standard is one of the major themes. In other words, well let me, I'll read this. In one detailed case study she puts forward, Baty contrasts the alleged lax treatment afforded to Fleming with the far stricter standards imposed on a promising female recruit who is competing for Fleming's position, and a long story short, this super promising woman did not get the gig, did not get the scholarship because there was a dude in the way, and because the administration was so hardcore protective of this transgender person, because they're such crazy activists, this dude could get away with violating whatever team.
Speaker 2: Rules he wanted. He was untouchable.
Speaker 4: I hate that aspect of the story because what's going to end up happening is they will eventually get rid of the dude, but they'll be able to use the excuse of didn't show up to practice or you know, follow the rules, as opposed to finally getting down to the nuts and bolts, if you'll pardon the expression, yes, the question which is do you get to have guys on your should be able to have guys on your girls team if they get to use the out of they didn't show up to practice, dang it.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable And there are so many, Uh, there's such a long description of any time one of the girls objected at San Jose State, or actually in a number of schools that refuse to play them. The browbeating they take from the administration, the targeting, the bullying, the threatening, the guilting, the just the hectoring lectures that anybody who dares stand up against this gets is withering, especially when you consider these are scholarship after leads who just want to hang on to their scholarships. Final note, OutKick Big Sports website has learned that San Jose State, Oh, that's a they suspended the coach. Let me scroll down to the relevant new part. It's also come to light according to the title nine complaint file Baty, the assistant head coach of MS Baty we've been quoting Fleming the transgender person allegedly conspired with an opponent to help San Jose State lose a match an attempt to injure teammate Brook Slusser, who we've been talking about. Brooke has joined the Title nine suit against your own university and the Biden administration. So Fleming in another unnamed Spartans player met with Colorado State player Malaia Jones prior to the two teams playing on October third. According to the complaint, Beatty says that Fleming and the teammate left the team hotel, a violation and team policy the night before the match to visit Jones at During this meeting, Fleming and this is in a Title non complaint to the federal government in the United States. This is not a rumor I heard behind the gym. During this meeting, Fleming allegedly gave Joanes scouting reports for San Jose State and made a deal not to defend shots from Jones that would be hit towards Slusser. According to Quillette, Batties learned of the meeting after the unnamed Spartans player confessed to the head volleyball coach transgender and another supporter on San Jose State came to the Colorado State team and said, if you smash her in the face with the volleyball.
Speaker 2: I won't leap up and defend it.
Speaker 1: I'll intentionally miss You need to smash her in the face.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's not a quote. That was the plan, right, Wow.
Speaker 1: According to a Mountain westokes person, the conference became aware of the complaint when it was filed.
Speaker 2: Earlier this week.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I mean, that's horrible, and you got to deal with that again. You know, it's gonna end up obscuring the basic question of should a guy be on the girls team? Well, for turns out there was a criminal enterprise going on. Yeah, the particulars almost don't matter. I absolutely see your point in that.
Speaker 1: Over a three decade career as a coach and recruiter, Baby had seen few women who possessed anything close to Fleming's level of raw physical power.
Speaker 2: By the way, there's a reason for that.
Speaker 4: Trump in Virginia over the weekend had the entire Roanoke College women's swimming team on stage saying thank you so much, President Trump for protecting women's sports. And that's such an easy win as an issue. I mean, that one's not even close.
Speaker 1: Final note on this topic, do you know it looks like Gad Sad, the professor and thinker and writer. You've probably seen him on Twitter. God saw it is his last name, the unlikely name. He's elebanies Jew who's now He was a Canadian. Now he teaches in the United States. But he made the point in talking about this postmodern lunacy. He said, there have been and forgive me the this number is almost correct. There have been one hundred and forty seven billion human beings who've existed on the planet. Whatever the number is, let's call it one hundred and twenty billion. Until fifteen minutes ago. Every single one of them could have told you what a woman is, right, every single one. How all of a sudden people act like, well, I'm not a biologist.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I had it wrong the whole time. We will finish strong.
Speaker 8: Next, the FBI issuing a rare and urgent warning that videos circulating online with an FBI logo and animation are nothing more than the p diduct of Russian internet trolls. One of the videos referenced by the FBI falsely claiming three groups had been arrested for rigging mail in ballots. In a statement, the FBI saying these videos are not authentic are not from the FBI, and the content they depict is false. Intelligence officials say false information is often the work of foreign state actors like Iran and China, but most of all Russia. The FBI saying Russia was behind debunked videos like this one last week falsely claiming groups were attempting to destroy mail in ballots.
Speaker 4: People at Microsoft w had announced a while back that they thought the last forty eight hours was going to be really ugly and crucial for us to not believe everything we see. I don't know if that's happening or not. You just heard some examples there of videos flying around social media. I would think if I was a bad guy and Iran or Russia or China or whatever, if I had some really great thing to unleash, I would have done it by now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we might not be aware of all of it.
Speaker 1: There's just a certain percentage of the population, whether they find themselves on the right or the left or the horseshoe theory, that they end up in more or less the same place. They're just so credulous, they're so unable to assess whether something's credible or not. There's I don't know that there's anything you can do to to protect them. In the modern world, they're going to see crap, they're going to believe at one hundred percent, and in some cases they'll act on it or repeat it or retweet it, or god forbid, you know, take arms or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I'm not sure there's anything you can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the whole Trump derangement syndrome, and you can have it can go other ways. I think there was some Obama derangement syndrome where you can just get so you dislike somebody so much you're just willing to believe or go with all kinds of different things.
Speaker 2: But I heard it over the weekend.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to mention the names because I like these guys, but one of my favorite podcasts that exist. They're conservatives, they're anti Trump conservatives. But they were discussing the topic of possibility of violence after the election, and they only considered the idea of maga people going nuts if Kamala wins as violence. Didn't even explore the possibility of violence if Trump wins. You're gonna tell me there's no chance of college kids across this country or various neighborhoods or whatever, getting all nuts if Trump wins.
Speaker 1: Seriously, that's troubling. I mean, that's a disturbing level of blindness.
Speaker 4: I suppose we all get blind to this stuff sometimes. I hope I'm not. That seems crazy to me to think that that's completely a one sided issue. Violence after a close election. Yeah, that is disturbing. I I would not be I don't know if this has ever been true before. I would not be surprised by any result this week. Blowout either way, close win, either way, all seem perfectly believable.
Speaker 1: I wonder if the guys you're talking about, and I think I know who you're talking about, if they're Raisme decra is getting rid of trump Man, and they're fully cognizant of the potential for violence on the left.
Speaker 2: But that's not why they came to work today.
Speaker 1: They came to work today to get trump Ism out of conservatism.
Speaker 2: I don't know either. Final thought. Oh yeah, kick got the jams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's your host for final thoughts to Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody and the crew wrap things up for the day.
Speaker 2: There is president. The buttons are technical director of Michael Agelo Mike.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Final thought, My greatest, greatest hope is that somehow, someway this is finished on Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: I agree. I don't care who wins, just finish it. That's what I want.
Speaker 4: Announce a winner tomorrow night, roughly in time for me to go to bed.
Speaker 1: Wow, Hey, this is weird. We've just gotten an email from the gods. Let me read it to you. Yeah, your hopes are cute. Michael signed the Gods our esteem to muse woman. Katie Green has a final talk.
Speaker 7: Katie, I spent a little time going through the San Jose State Volleyball Instagram page and it just it kind of hurt my heart seeing all of the teammates there that are playing alongside of this guy that aren't getting to play because of all these forfeits.
Speaker 4: Right yeah, yeah, and it's there in one shot their one college career.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Next couple of days, we'll get into some of the details on the browbeating, the girls took who dared object to what's going on anyway?
Speaker 2: Jack A final thought for us, I wish.
Speaker 4: We'd have a national conversation on how we feel about early voting, mail in voting, all this different stuff since easily over half the votes are going to have been cast before election day in a non pandemic year, kind of understood when the pandemic was going on. Is this really what we want to do and if we want to do it, then let's make sure we do it right.
Speaker 1: Let's start with the fact that eighty five percent of Americans think you ought to have to show your idea to vote. Eighty five percent zero percent of the media. That's weird. Finally, this I don't know how accurate it is with some heavyweights. I like you've tweeted it. When are we gonna likely know the outcome in the swing states? Georgia counts fast, North Carolina counts fast, Pennsylvania later than election night, Michigan faster than twenty twenty, maybe Wisconsin likely wednesday. Nevada and Arizona could take days.
Speaker 4: Armstrong in Getty rabbing up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people, thanks so a little time. Go to armstrong e getty dot com. A lot of great stuff we talked about are under a hot links, including Josh Rogan's great piece for the Wappo Grab the podcast We talked to him during hour two.
Speaker 4: All I want is to watch Wolf Blitzer cry on television.
Speaker 2: Is that too much to ask?
Speaker 4: See you tomorrow, God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong in Getty.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 7: First of all, I want to point out, and no one's talks about this.
Speaker 3: This is a pivotal moment for our country. And if you don't vote, you're stupid.
Speaker 2: You're stupid, No Joe, And you know what.
Speaker 7: Everyone knows it what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: That's what I've said. That's not what I was told. Okay, fair enough, see say what.
Speaker 3: I'm exhausted, I'm babbling, I'm doing crazy things with the microphone, making a.
Speaker 2: Stop on that high note. Thanks all, They're no Armstrong and Getty