Speaker 1: Well, it is one of two point seven Kiss FM. It's time for Ryan's Roses. This is coming to us from Meg and Echo Park. So, Meg, you've been dating for about six months long distance, but you've been together five years. Yea, who moved? Who moved where?
Speaker 2: So we started diving in college at USC and my boyfriend got this really great job opportunity in Reno. So that's actually where he's from originally, so it was no brainer for him to go back, and I, you know, I love my job here and I grew up here, so we kind of thought we'd give it about a year and then kind of decide where we'd end up after that, you know, And we go back and forth to see each other every other weekend. So I go to Reno once a month and then he comes here once a month.
Speaker 1: All right, So you in your email, you tell me that you ran into a friend of his when you were out, and exactly what.
Speaker 2: Happened last time I was there. I went to Target to grab some stuff and I ran into this woman that he knew from school, and you know, I had met her a bunch of times when I first started dating, and she was all like, oh hey, and seemed really confused, like what are you doing here? And she said didn't you two break up? Which I thought was really weird, and I was like no, and then I got super awkward, right exactly, and like, I don't know, has he been seeing someone else? Like it'd be really easy because you know, we're not exactly close living close to each other. Did he start telling people we broke up? And I, obviously I confronted him about it. I asked him, and he said he had no idea why she thought that that he hasn't actually seen her in years.
Speaker 1: So I, okay, hold on one second, let us we're going to try and call him here. I for me, and I'm just making this rule up now for myself. I think anything be on a six month long distance relationship is a deal breaker for me. Why I'm just putting that rule out there, Okay, I'm just it's it's really hard and it's tough, and you know, a relationship, you want the companionship for both people.
Speaker 3: Not everybody wants companionship.
Speaker 1: Well, then I'm making that rule for myself. I do, okay. I like to be in a relationship where you've got the companion yeah ship. So just so you know if you're if you're keeping the list of rules on me, add that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no longer than six months, LDR.
Speaker 1: I think it's a deal breaker.
Speaker 3: You know, it takes time, and it also depends on your age. Michael and I did long distance for two years, but we were also really young. He was twenty three and I was twenty five.
Speaker 1: I think that'd be even harder.
Speaker 3: I mean we were like young. So it's like, all right, let's just do it. Because eld early twenties on Air with Ryan Secret.
Speaker 1: On Air with Ryan Seacrest, All we're in Ryan's roses right now. Meg has told us that she thinks because someone when she went to go visit her boyfriend. They're in a long distance relationship. She goes to visit and runs into a friend of his and he says, oh, what are you doing here? I thought you guys broke up. So someone's spreading the news that Meg and her boyfriend have broken up. They're in a long distance relationship for six months. So Meg, I need you to say, Ryan, you my permission to call, and then his name on Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, you have my permission to call. Absolutely all right, We're.
Speaker 1: Gonna do that now. Let's see what we can find out. Is he telling people that you broke up? Or people just making that up? I don't get it, So let's see who he sends the roses. To be very quiet until we tell me he's on the air.
Speaker 4: Good luck, okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi is this Trey? This is hi my nye, Miss Kendra. I'm calling from the Flower Stop. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 4: I'm good? How are you? What's this about?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Thank you for asking. We actually deliver in the Reno area, and I'm doing a promotion today for a dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. They are absolutely free. Just trying to promote our delivery service. So is this something that you'd be interested in?
Speaker 4: Wait, I'm gonna talk you right there. Are these? Are you offering me free roses? Right now?
Speaker 3: They are absolutely free on any credit card, on any cash and any billionatterus, anything like that. Just the name of the person you want to send them to and a note. It's about a promotion.
Speaker 4: Hold up, they do this in Reno too.
Speaker 3: Yes, I am in Reno right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm asking because when I lived in La I used to hear this on the radio, but I didn't know they had it in Reno and this is gonna be weird to ask. But am I on the radio right now?
Speaker 3: Can you hang on one second?
Speaker 1: Do I have to do? I have to look at tell him? Yes?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Hey? Yes, hello my girlfriend? Hi?
Speaker 3: Yes, hello, Yes, we have to tell you that your voice is being broadcasted on the radio. You're on one or two point seven Kiss FM in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Hi. Hi, So I assume my girlfriend asked you to tell me.
Speaker 3: Is your girlfriend Meg?
Speaker 4: Yes? She is. As a matter of fact, is she on the line right now?
Speaker 3: Meg? Are you there? Hey? Hey Trey, Ryan, Hey babe, do you want to tell.
Speaker 1: Trey why watching down?
Speaker 3: Why you had us call him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Let's be honest. Are you are you seeing someone else in Reno? Because honestly, when I saw Erica, she thought it was weird that I was there. And I know we talked about this, but what's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, we did talk about this, and I told you Erica doesn't know what she's talking about.
Speaker 1: Hey, try, my name is Ryan. Your voice assistant said, He's being broadcast on the radio, and I'm just listening in on this Uh, you guys talked about what exactly.
Speaker 4: I talked about the fact that I know, like our friend Erica said that she thought we had broken up, which we didn't, and also she's not a very good friend. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why did Erica have Why did Erica have that thought?
Speaker 4: I don't know, because she's a gossip and she likes to make a bunch of assumptions and stories in her head when she can't get actual stories from people.
Speaker 1: Erica want to date, you know, I mean.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I certain don't want to date her.
Speaker 1: Does Erica not like Meg?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 1: What is Erica not like your girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Like I said, I haven't thought Erica.
Speaker 1: Might be making this up.
Speaker 4: I haven't like. I don't know if she's making it up because she doesn't like Madgie, she's making it up because she thought it for some reason. I truly don't know. Maybe she just thought it because she hadn't seen Megan a while, and because she hadn't seen Megan a while, assume that's why we had broken up, which doesn't make any sense because I didn't tell her this. But also we don't live in the same city, so.
Speaker 2: Right now, no, I mean, look, there's other things too, like I wasn't gonna bring this up, but who lives on long Leu Lane?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Who lives on long Ley Lane? I noticed that you go there a lot. It looks like an apartment building.
Speaker 4: Wait are you tracking my location?
Speaker 2: I mean we share a location, we always have, Like did you forget that?
Speaker 4: I'm just sorry I am that you're so paranoid that you're tracking my location and not just talking to me about this. And if you want to know, it's my friend Louis, who I work with.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I don't know if I'm paranoid. But we spend the night there sometimes.
Speaker 4: Like what is this? Yeah? Sometimes we drink late and I don't like to drive drunk because I'm responsible, so I spend the night there.
Speaker 2: Come on, Tree, just tell me what's going on? Like, I know something's going on? Please all right?
Speaker 4: Can we just talk about this later some other time, maybe in person or FaceTime or something. I don't understand why we've already had this conversation multiple times and now you're trying to catch me on the radio having this conversation. We'll just do it face to face. Can we at least do that?
Speaker 1: My God, maybe that's best you guys do that. I will just say that long distance relationships are very dangerous. And this is the point here, because it's just really dang. I mean, at some point, I just wonder can kind of relationship really exist for a long time time, especially when you guys already have these kinds of holes, these kinds of gap, these kinds of communication breakdown before they go.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to be dangerous. You guys just have to communicate, all right, Well.
Speaker 4: Good luck to do that. Good luck communicate? Or are you tracking me right now? Do you? You obviously know where I am, so you can find me at any point you want.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you can't be snappy like that, Trey, Come on.
Speaker 1: Collaborative, collaborative solution oriented. Those are several Thank you, Tray and Meg. Good luck all right, I believe him, I do true.
Speaker 3: But oh my gosh, we need to go back to that word though.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I play on this one fast case f M. I didn't realize that was playing very first.