Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can buy your allegedly and my voice mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and.
Speaker 2: Your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality to King. It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience.
Speaker 1: Twice a week on Reality with the Kings, we'll.
Speaker 2: Sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops.
Speaker 2: On today's episode Reality for the King, we have a double hitter.
Speaker 1: One of the stories.
Speaker 2: I feel horrible for even talking about it because she's a friend of mine, but I know her so well that she understands that we're all just.
Speaker 1: Doing our job.
Speaker 2: And I have an update in regards to Salt Lake City that may surprise you. But first, please welcome back my guest that caused so much controversy with his take that, I was like, well, you.
Speaker 1: Have to come back, belove it. Give it up you guys for Jock Peterson.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me back like twice in less than a month. I feel like I'm killing it.
Speaker 2: Oh you're killing it because you are a journalist, hey, Portia, and there's so much breaking news going on. It was reported on in the Daily Mail, so much so that it is literally the talk of the town. And you are somebody that's always breaking news and you can offer information. It's about my friend Teddy Mellacamp, who recently filed for divorce from her husband.
Speaker 1: Edwin, And.
Speaker 2: Look, she's my friend and I want to make sure to show some respect to a very delicate situation. So I'm not going to talk about it. I'm gonna have Jock do it because he is a journalist.
Speaker 3: You're a mess, so that is why you hit me up. You're like, come back on the pod, and I'm like, oh, now, the agenda is clear. This feels very housewivesy, This is very lucid and the park with you.
Speaker 2: I'm Teddy, Oh look, look you are somebody that has that has you know, the information based on the reports that we read in the Daily Mail. And listen auto to side. One thing about Teddy, who's a friend of mine. I gave her the name Teddy Walters because Teddy is like a journalist as well, and she does her job. So Teddy is not going to take this personally because she understands the gig. But I don't have all the information. The only thing I know that is what she says. So Teddy has filed for divorce from her husband, and there's so many allegations and rumors that's out there. Teddy did say Jock on her two teas and a pod podcast that she's not going to confirm or deny anything.
Speaker 3: Well, I will happily say it all dropped the bomb, John says, has been on the phone with me because I've been writing hard for Teddy for a long time. She's never had me on two teas in a pod. So I'll sing like a canary and I think.
Speaker 2: Oh, but Jock, you were at the live podcast recently.
Speaker 3: Now I was, and actually I left early. I went with my friend Tamra got me in because I'm friends with Tamra, and I was going to try and hang around because I'm like all the housewives might go for like a dinner afterwards, like Tamra would be my inn. But then I had my friend with me, and then I'm like, I don't want to be like buzzing around, Like can me and my friend like follow you around? So I'm like, girl, let's just go home. And then I think we watched the OC reunion or something. But anyway, okay, this the teddy of it all. So the story is interesting because it first well, the streets were talking for a while, and then it hit Dumi and that was the first time a lot of people heard about it because Dumis did it as kind of like a blind item or something, and you know, some of the blogs started talking about it, but it didn't hit any of the mainstream outlets. Because that's the thing that I don't know if people realize, like the difference between the blogs and the dumirs versus like you know, the US weeklies and the People's and the daily mails is like being an actual media organization, there's a lot of boxes that we have to tick before we can write a story. Like I know, people think that we can just write anything that we want, but we really can't because it's like, you know, the allegation was that Teddy had an affair with her horse trainer. So if that's not true, and then a media outlet publishes that and they just go, oh, we heard it on Deir, but we don't have any receipts to back it up. She can sue for defamation, like you need to be able to.
Speaker 1: Like prove it.
Speaker 3: So it was really floating there for like a week, and I know that a lot of media outlets behind the scenes were like trying to get their receipts together so they could break the story. And Daily Mail ended up being the first. It wasn't just myself, it was actually another reporter that's byliners on the article, James Ushuka. He did a lot of the groundwork on that and then I helped him out a bit with it. But yeah, they said that Teddy was having an affair with whole horse trainer who is married, and that the affair was happening while the wife was and at one point she was giving birth to their second child, and Teddy and this guy Simon were off together in like Florida while she was giving birth in California and.
Speaker 1: Your way, Jock.
Speaker 2: So the allegation is, like, I don't want to be clear this woman is allegedly at the hospital like about like like like in labor. And the allegation is that the horse trainer, which is her husband, and Teddy were in Florida.
Speaker 3: Yes, there were like a together. Yes, I think they were like a horse competition or something while she was giving birth. And then you know, I also heard that so she found the wife's name is Carli. She found out that Simon and Teddy had hooked up or something had happened, and she kind of like let it go and was like, all right, it's a one off. And then she found out that it was happening again. Now something else that I have heard. This is all allegedly, So this could be untrue because there's a lot of there's a lot of rumors going on, and even if you check, if you check all the different outlets like the Daily Mail, Entertainment Tonight, US Weekly, it's like everyone seems to be getting sources from like different places and different information and then being in the you know, in the media industry, like I hear things that haven't been reported yet. So this is all completely allegedly, may not be true. But I heard that Simon and Carly actually had an open marriage, and that's why the first time around she didn't really care allegedly allegedly may not be true. And then the second time that it happened, she felt like there was like an emotional component to it, and that's why she was like, enough is enough, because it's like, all right, I let it go the first time because I thought this was just a physical thing, and now there seems to be some emotional component to your affair, and that's why she was done with that. There's also conflicting stuff about Edward cheating on Teddy. First, so I believe that he did cheat on her, like in maybe twenty fifteen or sixteen, and I think she has confirmed that. I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I think she's confirmed that and they worked through it. And then I've heard mixed things about the woman that he cheated on Teddy with. I've heard that it was just someone that Teddy barely knew, and then I've also heard that it was like one of Teddy's closest friends and it was like an affair that went on for a year. So I'm not sure there, and then I've also heard conflicting things. Is why this is also confusing. That I've heard that Edwin had cheated allegedly potentially had cheated on Teddy again. But then also people are saying that, no, he cheated that one time and then it never happened again and he straightened up. So it's a lot. There's a lot going on, and there's a lot of information out there, and it's hard to know exactly what's true and what isn't right now.
Speaker 2: No, there's a lot going on right there, because, like you said, the most recent information that came out weds the sources, right, So, like you intimated, a source said that, well Eddie, well let's say Edwin, because Eddie is Tamera's husband, and the ads have a podcast underneath the tow Teason, a pod banner, which we'll get to that in a second, because that's also very like interesting about the fate of that particular podcast.
Speaker 1: Right. So recently there was an article.
Speaker 2: That came out and I believe, and I could be wrong, but I believe it was Bryce Sanders with Entertainment Tonight who said that sources told him that Edwin had the affair first, but they yes, it was years ago.
Speaker 1: And that Teddy forgave him.
Speaker 2: And then there was another source who said that isn't true. That well, what isn't true is that that was the reason why Teddy felt the need to have an affair.
Speaker 1: Allegedly with this horse train.
Speaker 2: And what people are saying, Jock is the fact that they're alleging that the source is Teddy's camp, that it appears to be people in Teddy's camp trying to make Edwin the bad guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I think that's really unfair to Teddy because when the story broke first on De MOI, then on Daily Mail, then on TMZ and you know followed, everything was negative towards Teddy. It was like Edwin's done nothing wrong. Teddy had an affair with the married horse trainer and destroyed her marriage and destroyed another marriage, and no one's going, well, has that come from Edwin's camp? Is that slanted? But then as soon as something comes out in defensive Teddy, people are just so quick to be like, oh, well, that's Teddy's people putting this out. It's like there's often two sides to a story. I don't know where the original story came from. I don't know who originally leaked it to De Noir. I did hear that apparently was word on the street for like months, even before it hit Demit because the horse world is like a very small community and everyone knows everyone's business, so people had been talking. But like, again, I don't know who originated the story, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Edwin. I've heard, you know, I'm want to be careful what I say, but I mean, I've heard that things may have come from Edwin, but I don't know that for a fact. It's just I think Teddy has told some people that possibly, But then it's like Teddy could be lying. We don't know, like because it's in her interest to say that, so we don't know. But I've heard that she's told people that Edwin is coming after her and that she feels like there's a lot of lies out there about her. Her plan, I believe currently is to just say nothing and to be quiet. But it's like this isn't gonna blow over. I mean, you're gonna have to say something eventually.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: She keeps coming out and saying, well, I'm not saying anything because you know, my kids are involved, et cetera. But it's like it's already out there. People are already talking about it. There's sources from both sides clearly coming out to every single media outlet, because every every media outlet has their own like exclusive on this, so you know, people are talking. So I do think that Teddy should come out with her side of the story at some point.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree with you, and I would not be mad if she comes out with her story on the next season of OC.
Speaker 3: Neither would I. And I've been saying that.
Speaker 2: I feel like Teddy should get back. Listen and my brain drops.
Speaker 1: Know this, Jock.
Speaker 2: I have said for years that Teddy needs to get back on television. I think she's fantastic TV. Granted, granted, And me and Teddy had this conversation on her podcast. Her first two seasons were awkward because again, when you're literally a normal person and you get on TV and you're in this sort of like social experiment, unless you're a Hilton or Richard's or Arena or Vanda Pump, you really don't or grammar, you know what I mean, You really don't know how this world is. So I always gave Teddy grace. Who Teddy is today, She's not that same woman who started on Beverly Hill's Housewives, so I've always fought for her to come back, in addition to the fact that she is Kyle Richard's best friend in real life, and I think Kyle of all people, need a best friend on that show that she really is friends with. But Teddy does live in OC. OC is having their best season ever. What has worked for OC this season obviously was really following the reality of these women's lives, and that reality was Yes, John Janssen was dating Alexis Belino, only made sense to bring Alexis back to have that awkward thing with Shannon, and it worked.
Speaker 1: It was great television.
Speaker 2: I want to see something elsewhere is dominating the news, and as if you are, I get to watch it unfold. So I am advocating for Teddy Joe Mellencamp to be featured on the Real Housewives and I will see either as a housewife or friend of But we need Tamera as well, right to have a real friend on the show.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: So I had the same take on my Patreon Guys, if you want to subscribe on popular JP on Patreon, but I said the exact same give it a plug.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I said the same thing because look, I'm a huge Alexis Billina fan, and I would if I could pick if she.
Speaker 1: I love her to I do not to cut you off from now.
Speaker 3: I love her, I Dola, And by the way, I think you and I one of the ways that we bonded originally is because we were both Teddy Bears on Twitter, because we both saw and when Teddy came for Lisa vander Pump, I was like, oh my god. Yes, So I was a big Teddy fan for a long time. So I agree she's really good television, and she should be on The Traders as well, because she'd be really good on that because she likes to, you know, get to the bottom of things. There's a lot of shows should be good on. Anyway, getting sidetracked, I love Alexis Billino and I want her back, but I feel like, and we don't know yet. I've heard conflicting things. We don't know if she will be back on the show or not. I'm leaning that she might not be just because one Shannon won't film with her, and two I think that producers are going to be wary of like repeating the same storyline again. And I think because there wasn't any resolution between the two camps. It's like, how do you have Alexis back without it just being And they learned their lesson with Scandalval where it was like people kind of turned on vander pumt rules when they did two seasons of Scandabal instead of just one. So I don't think Alexis will be back, and I kind of think, all right, well, in the friend role, why not swap out Alexis for Teddy? And there you go, and look, Teddy is no shade Teddy. But people find Teddy very annoying, very unlikable, and they felt the same about Alexis. And what's kind of good about Teddy is because she is uptight and she is kind of annoying. It robs people the wrong way and then it organically creates conflict, so there would just be natural drama arising. But then Teddy also has these real friendships. She's definitely Teddy has to be friends with more than just Tamra on there. I'm sure she knows a few of them and is friendly with them. And I also was thinking, and I don't know, but I was wondering if maybe the reason that Teddy is holding out on her side and not speaking at is because she is wanting to get that phone call from you know, Andy Cole on r alex Baskin about Hey, let's get you back on Beverly Hills or OC and then you can tell your story there. And I'm wondering if strategically Teddy's like, I'm not going to say anything until you guys put me back on TV. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's ding ding ding Listen. I agree with you, ding ding ding any ding, and listen.
Speaker 1: I will say this too, Jock.
Speaker 2: One of the many reasons why I wanted to make sure we talk about it is because I'm advocating.
Speaker 1: For that to happen.
Speaker 2: And the more this story's out there, the better our chances. Because right before Alexis, Belina was officially cast as a friend of to the show. I use this podcast to stay to the world, and obviously a lot of my listeners are Bravo fans and some employees, so.
Speaker 1: I want to make.
Speaker 3: Shout out.
Speaker 1: Hi, Bravo, I love you, So I want to listen.
Speaker 2: I really really really really really really want Teddy to be on OC, and I agree with you. Teddy is savvy and she's smart, and one thing about Teddy that I think we all realize she now understands the assignment because even her little parents on O see this season where she was a part of that Traders, you know, game hosting it like she was sharp as snarky through shade at VICKI like, I love her. I love her in real life and I love her on the show. And I would rather see this story on the fold.
Speaker 1: And that was going to bring me next. Jock.
Speaker 2: Two the two Eds Eddie which is Tamra's husband, and Edwin, which is now Teddy's estranged husband.
Speaker 1: They're friends.
Speaker 2: They have a podcast underneath the two teas and a pop banner called the Eds. So think about it, rain Drops, Jock, think about it. You get to see a scene with the two Eds talking about this and intercut a scene with Tamra and Teddy talking about this as well. That's what I want to see and listen, I love Alexis Belino and I and then Alexis brought so much magic to this season.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: In terms of elevating the story for the next season. And this is Carlos King's take, and Jock, you go next. I don't want to see another season of Shannon versus Alexis or Shannon versus Tamra. I don't want to see that on my TV screen. I'm over it. What I want to see is Teddy going through this Tamra helping her. How the other ladies feel about it, because the joke is, oh, really, Teddy, your accountability coach? Are you taking countability? And bring VICKI back to read her?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, I just want to say one thing with Alexis.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I don't want to repeat of that, but I do love Alexis and I think she's so good that I wouldn't be mad if they I mean, I know they're not going to get rid of Shannon, so I shouldn't even say it, but I would be happy if they got rid of Shannon and just made Alexis full time, Like I would rather Alexis than Shannon. But anyway, yeah, if we had to get rid of a lex So and by the way, if you guys get rid of Alexis, bravo. If you're listening, please throw her a bone and put her on like how civillains or traders or whatever like give her some work because she really made that season pop for you. Guys and she got nothing in return, and she just kind of deserves her flowers and then she deserves to come back to Ocie again later once this has all come down, because she's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree with one hundred percent what you said. Yeah, I love Alexis and I agree with that.
Speaker 3: I think bring Teddy in because Shannon has been cheated on before, so she'll feel strongly about what Teddy did, like and Ginea's been cheated on too, Like these women have been in situations where they've had a partner cheat on them, So how are they going to feel about Teddy's situation? And then, because you know Teddy the detective, I want her to get to the bottom of Katie the crook. I love Katie on the show.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: I do not trust Katie one fucking bit, not one bit. I think she is such a crooked little schemer. I think she's in the DMS of all the blogs. I think she's plowing and planning. I think she leaked those Did you see the whole thing with the text messages about Emily and the nanny and stuff?
Speaker 1: Tell my rain jobs all about that.
Speaker 3: It's such a weird, convoluted story. I'm like, okay. So on the show, Katie's eldest daughter baby sat Emily's young boys, and then the daughter came back and she said, oh, Emily's boys were saying, we hate Heather Debro, She's mean to our mummy. And then Tamra heard that, and then she took her back to Emily, and Emily was like, my boys would never say that. They don't even know who Heather Debro is. And now you're just trying to You're making this up to try and cause is choose between myself and Heather Debro. And then they did do a weird flashback where they showed Katie at home and Katie's young son, who was definitely under ten, was like, he was talking shit about Heather Debro. So it looked like Katie had like made it up that she was accusing Emily's kids of talking about about Heather when really it's like her kid that was But then one of the Housewives blogs got these text messages, and the text messages were like, I used to be Emily Simpson's nanny and Emily always talked about housewives in front of the boys, and the boys didn't like Heather debro So I one hundred percent believe Katie was telling the truth. And it's like, how did this blog get these text messages?
Speaker 2: They've random text from a former nanny.
Speaker 1: It's like, girl, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: And this blog was saying we've seen a photo of the nanny with Emily to verify the identity, but we're not going to post it. And then I've heard that behind the scenes, Katie's saying I had nothing to do with this. I didn't give the text to this blogger, And I'm like, Katie, girl, you definitely did. I just do not trust Katie at all. With that said, I think she's great on the show, and she reminds me actually a little bit of Teddy. Katie to me is a little bit of a Teddy two point zh wait.
Speaker 1: I don't think Teddy's a crook though.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think Teddy's a crook. But I think that they're both kind of there's something that's kind of like uptight and serious about both of them, you know, like and kind of very straightforward, and they get a bit flustered when they go up against Yeah, and I don't know there's something similar there, but I want to see Teddy. I want to see Teddy hold Katie accountable for whatever Katie's been doing.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, okay, wait a second, Wait a second, i'dn't think okay.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to produce the next season evolution? Hit me up?
Speaker 2: Yes, so, all the producers who produce I'll see your listening, please called Jock Peterson. He's local in Los Angeles, so you don't have to like pay for his airfare.
Speaker 3: Keep me up, do you know Luke?
Speaker 1: Yes, he's one of my best friends. I love love. Hey, look, hey girl.
Speaker 2: Child, we are just getting started. This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 1: Jock, I never thought about this, the idea of Kate.
Speaker 2: You know what's so funny. I'm gonna I'm gonna go there with you. Katie and Teddy are ice queen?
Speaker 1: Yes? Right? So what?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Jock, you're really good at this? What what we haven't really seen? I don't think ever in the history of housewives, if I'm really thinking about it, you haven't seen a showdown between two ice queens who don't yell. Do you know what I mean, like, who don't yell after a certain octave, Like there's sort of like very monotone but icy, but but but very listen, very direct to shady and can read you but in a very subtle direct way. I have never seen that on Housewives, Have you No?
Speaker 3: And I just think that OC has such an interesting dynamic now, Like I know that you're a huge Jen fan and sol my, I think Jen has had one of the greatest sophomore seasons of all time. Like it's it's so like by the time, you know, and look, I'm friends with Tamra and I'm always right or die for Tamra, so you know, it's my girl, but.
Speaker 1: She's my friend in real life. I love her. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I even texted Tamorra after I watched part two of the reunion. I was like, sorry, girl, and Jen is killing this, Like.
Speaker 1: And what does she say back to you? Are you allowed to say.
Speaker 3: Tamra ignore that Jen is good television?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Okay.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to say okay, okay, so okay. The only thing I will say too is I have also spoken.
Speaker 1: To Tamara about my love for Jen.
Speaker 2: How great Jen is and Jock is one thousand percent correct. I want you ought to know Tamra doesn't hate Jen. Tamara is not a gen hater. She under listen. Tamar is a legend who started the sort of what's what I'm looking for, Jock, because Tamar's the first house.
Speaker 3: She turned housewives into survivor. She created the modern formula of housewives because it wasn't about drama before Tamara got on the show.
Speaker 2: And you better preach, So all of you guys who hate Tamara, let's have a real conversation. Tamar Judge is the first housewife to ever go there and brought drama to the franchise because before Tamara it.
Speaker 1: Was really about like, oh, we are neighbors and living.
Speaker 2: In the same gated commune and we've talked about our kids. Now Tamar said hold on to your Daddy's Gretchen's here, you know, like really really brought that. And every housewife till today has used that formula. But I saw that to say, I want the roll to know this too. Tamra understands what Jen has brought to the show and doesn't hate it.
Speaker 1: And I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they have their own and look, I do think that I think Tamara is going to be vindicated in the end. She often is because Tamara has a good's Tama has a great bullshit detector. And as much as I adore Jen, you know something in the middle gain clean, Like it's a little shady out there, and I think that Tamra will be vindicated. But I didn't even know where I was going with this, but I just want to say, Jen read Tamra Fulfilled at the reunion and it was amazing. Sorry, Tamra, and I kind of couldn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, oh Shae, can you tell the audience well, I was your favorite part about the read, like, can you like and your gen boys give the read the of.
Speaker 1: The party reader.
Speaker 3: I don't remember it verbatim, but it was just like, it's really hard to check Tamra. And one thing is as well. And I've always said this, like a lot of the girls, like Emily and Gina, who I'm big fans of, and I've been fans of them since they joined the show. I was never a hater of Gina and Emily's ever, and they've had times where they've like tussled with Tamra and they always back down, And I was always saying to myself, like girls like follow through with it. Tamra's a big girl, she's tough, she can take it, go toe to toe with her. She's not Lisa vander Palmp like where she's going to be pulling all of this shit like she spa with her and no one sees it through And Jen and I said, quiet sweet, Jen was just like, girl, I am gonna read you up and down and I don't give a fuck and I'm not scared of you. And look, it's worked out great. It's been an amazing season. Hammer is more relevant than ever Jen is, you know, having the show is popping. It's like everyone's favorite season right now. It will probably be the best Housewive season of the year. So yeah, it's just it's so good. It's just such a good cast. So throw Teddy in there instead of Alexis, and you know, there's a.
Speaker 2: Season, and there's a season, and I'll end with this. Teddy has said that please give her some time while she's dealing with this and for her children. So our thoughts in press grow out to Teddy Mellencamp. Jack and I are whose fans of Teddy. We're Teddy Bears. And we really want her back on TV, and we both think the best thing to do, especially because Housewives of Beverly Hills is airing this week, so it only makes sense that she goes back to OC because OC allegedly is picking up cameras really, really soon, and you need to.
Speaker 1: Capitalize on this.
Speaker 2: Okay, speaking of capitalizing, I have been capitalized on my rain drops, who has forced me to watch this season of Salt Lake City because I wasn't going to give it a chance because I'm a huge Monica fan and Monica listen, I'll say it that I'll move on. Monica turned that show out last season, and I was sad to see her number turn. But I did watch the premiere episode and I told my rain drops that Broadwind was fantastic, and I saw that in the first episode. I'm like, I don't like X, Y and Z, but that Broadwind watch off of her. So recently they all said to watch it. I spent the weekend binging, and we have to talk about Salt Lake City and my adoration, obsession and love for Broadway. I am obsessed, and we have to talk about what she is bringing to this season because it's campy and the best way.
Speaker 3: Passablele it's campy, but she's also dominating in a way where it's like the first cast trip and she's calling the shots of like Heather, and Heather's like the like Heather is like the you know, the Kyle or like the force multiplier really of the show, and Bro's like, Heather, you're not coming on the trip and Lisa, if you don't get it together, you're going home too, bitch like, and she's getting away with it, which is wild, by the way, just backtracking one second to Monica, I was really glad. I mean, I love Monica and that season was phenomenal, but it just would have been too much with Monica coming back and she's just two. She's two in the blogs, she's too involved in all that. Monica needs a pause, Like we can bring Monica back at a time that's appropriate. But I thought they made the right decision and watching the season, they absolutely did, and we have like a whole fresh thing. We don't have to rehash another season of Monica, which if they brought Monica back like it honestly would have been repetitive. And that's what will happen probably if they bring Alexis back, No shade, alexis so roman is like you know, the premiere episode, they had this scene where she went to like get coffee with Lisa Balow and she was wearing like this Vinyl leopard thing, which when I first when I saw that, I was like, Oh, you're on the wrong show. This is not selling Sunset. You're way too thirsty and annoying. And I was ready to write her off. But by episode two, three four, I'm like, she is fucking incredible, and she has that like Durnda Medley Margaret Joseph's kind of thing where it's like you came onto the show late, but you feel like an og instantly, Like she just like she just feels like she's been there from the start, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Good point, No, you know, I'm really thinking about it, especially Durenda Durrenda came on New York City and immediately.
Speaker 1: Felt like an OG. So I understand the correlation. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was looking up because I'm just curious about Bromwin and I was looking her up today and I went on this subreddit called Utah Influencer Drama and they it's just a thing where they're obsessed with Utah influences, and she had been on that subreddit for a while, so she was known around Utah as just this fabulous fashion Easta because I kind of thought, honestly, at first, when I saw it the season, I thought, she's just dressing up like this for the show, Like this is just her being contrived for television, wearing these wacky outfits. But she really had been dressing like that and doing that for years. And I also spoke to someone that has a close friend of hers, and they said, that is Bronwin. That is who she is. She dresses like that. She's fabulous. She was known around Utah for just throwing all these fun parties and being in the fashion world, and was probably only a matter of time before she ended up on the show.
Speaker 2: And she's just amazing, Like she's so good, she's so fantastic. So let's get right into it, because this most recent episode, let us talk about the trip I'm un deserves. We talked about in a global aspect of this recap, and for me, this is like a recap of the episode more so like does me acknowledging to the audience that I am now on the train of Salt Lake City like I'm on it and I'm here for the ride. When made me fall in love with her was two things. When she wore the wacky costume and pick up her husband and at the airport, like it's so funny and silly that listen. I like a housewife who does not take herself so seriously, and.
Speaker 1: The fact that she could have fun with it, I thought was great.
Speaker 2: But also her comfortability level at checking people. So even when Heather went over her house, all that poop was on the floor and listen, Heather, by the way, heathernless gorgeous, Like whatever you're doing, girl, keep doing it. You look at me eaze, but you're right like Heather to me was positioned to be the face of the show, and I personally never saw that in terms of the reasoning behind it, but I think it was shoved on our throats that it is what it is, that it was Heather Show. And I like to argue that the other person I love and this will be unpopular, like Jock's podcast, the name of it not the reception of the name of It's.
Speaker 1: On Patreon subscribe to.
Speaker 2: It was unpopular for some people. And you don't give a shit because I don't believe social media is the.
Speaker 1: Real world anyway. But I digress. I'm obsessed with Lisa Barlow.
Speaker 2: I am in love with a woman who has no sense of reality, and I love it. I don't like people who play to the cameras. I don't like people who play to the audience who want to see them just be perfect. I love the fact that she complained about sitting in seventeen C. That's what I want from a housewife. I want ridiculousness. I want over the top. I want somebody who doesn't care that half the audience would love.
Speaker 1: To just be on a plane, because that's who she is.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to say this, and I know it's not popular, and I don't give a shit. I love Lisa Barlow, and to me, Lisa Barlow is the first multiplier of the show.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, John, Okay, Look, I disagree with I think Heather is definitely the false multiplier and I'm a huge fan of Heather's but I do think that it's like neck and neck, and I really think that it's kind of like I think Heather and Lisa to me, like the Karen and Giselle of like Salt Lake City, like it's all the Kyle and Lisa Vanda pomp, all the you know what I mean, Like it's really.
Speaker 1: Like those and Kim and Nini back in the home like.
Speaker 3: It's and they sort of That's why they have ups and downs in their relationship because they and one thing I will say about Lisa Barlow. Love her, but I think she is She's definitely like you know, delusional and not self aware and stuff. But I also think she's way more calculated than it comes across. Like I do think she's rehearsing lines to say on the show.
Speaker 2: Agreed, That's why I could not get into the premiere episode. And again, Lisa, I love you, but I'm also gonna read you in the best way possible and that means the kindest.
Speaker 1: Lisa Barlow's behavior or.
Speaker 2: Should I say performance in the season premiere is where it turns me off because I'm like, Lisa Barlow is too conscious of her image to behave that way at a party that is branded by her her liquor brand. So I thought it was rehearsing all that shit when she threw When she threw.
Speaker 1: The glass was really bad.
Speaker 3: It was like girl, like, I mean, I look, I'm sure, production will like, all right, we lost Monica, you girls better fucking bring it because we got rid of, you know, the most dramatic person ever, so don't fuck around. So I get why they felt the pressure to do it, but it was like, yes, it was ridiculous. So I think that. I think even like she's kind of like Ramona. Like I talked to one of the New York Housewives. I won't say who, but she was like, yeah, Ramona's not a dummy like Ramone, even though people think like Ramona is just so like has no self awareness and is completely in her own world, which is like true, but it's like you don't last like that long on a reality TV show without kind of knowing how to play the game. Like even Ramona understands the assignment, knows like we're making a television show and I'm going to do things for TV. So Lisa Bolo is definitely like that. But yeah, I think the whole cast is bringing it. I mean, Mary is fucking sensational on this season.
Speaker 1: So sensational, love love love love Mary.
Speaker 3: It's it's mind blowing. I can't get over it. From the Mary that was originally on like those early seasons of Salt Lake, where she seemed like too weird to even be on Bravo. It was like, this is not Bravo's brand, Like why is this person here? Like she should be one of the like the weirdos on like ninety Day Fiance or something like this isn't working. You're like toxic and insane. And now it's like she's like a human being and she's like fully fleshed out and she has like she has really great reads, like when she reads Heather, I love it. And she really seems to be able to cut through the bs. And then we're seeing we're seeing this vulnerable side of her with her son and her being a mom, and we're seeing her friendship with Angie. And when I heard that her and Angie had become friends, originally I'm like, this has to be the thirstiest, fakest friendship like ever because he's, you know, Angie's just desperate to who I love Angie by the way, So this isn't shade to Angie. But I'm like, this feels very calful. Yeah, I was like, this feels calculate. But then when I'm watching their friendship together, I'm like, oh, I get it. They seem like they actually are friends. So yeah, it's really a phenomenal season. And there's something very different about Salt Lake City to the other shows, Like there's just something a little bit like weird, a little bit like crazy. This is kind of like it has a bit of a screw loose, and I just love it. It's so good.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, listen, I am now learning to embrace the campiness of the show. And so I will say this, Each Real Housewives franchise should feel different. Every each one should feel like there's something different, whether that's through the cast or through the editing of the show. So they definitely play up the camp on Salt Lake City. And after watching four consecutive episodes, I'm not as distracted as I was before, you know, when they used to overplay it. I now get that that's at staple, So whatever.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 2: What is fascinating, though, is the dynamic of the cast, and you're absolutely it does a bron win bringing fresh story to this season. And I think that's the reason why a lot of people are like, Okay, we like it, Like like we were not getting the same old, same o that we could have gotten last season, but we are getting something fresh and to fill Monica's shoes is big shoes to Phil, and I like the fact that bron isn't trying to be Monica, She's trying to be herself, and she is being herself so much so that we got to talk about her husband because I'm very intrigued with your thoughts on exactly their dynamics. So she has a husband named Todd, and Todd is super rich, super wealthy, like does beyond like majorly wealthy. Right, the way he talks to Bronwen is rubbing a lot of people off.
Speaker 1: They feel like he talks down to her.
Speaker 2: They feel like Bronwin will get a divorce next season. What are your thoughts on their dynamic because even the jokes she made at the dinner table about you know, the state of their marriage instead, but I was joking.
Speaker 1: You know, there's always some truth in a joke. So what do you think, Jock?
Speaker 3: Okay, So there's two things to this. One is that if you're a younger woman with no money and you're with an older, wealthier man, like you sort of have to cater to him to a certain extent. Like that's that's the arrangement, you know what I mean? Like, you're he's not picking you because you're you have equal power in the relationship and you're wearing the pants and everything. It's kind of like, yes, it is all about him because he's funding a certain lifestyle for you, and you're offering your kind of youth and what you bring and he has his big wallet. But doesn't mean that relationship can't work and have love and have all these things. But there's going to be a power imbalance and that just comes with those types of relationships. So there's that. And then you probably haven't seen this yet, but on YouTube they released a preview of next week's episode and it's after the trip and todd sits Bromwan down and he's like, you know, bromwhen the way that you were behaving on this trip, when you were screaming at Lisa Balow, He's like, I've never seen that side of you before. I don't know what has got into you. It was very unbecoming. I don't like it. I didn't think there was going to be drama on this trip. And really, what I think we have here is like, look, he's an old man. He doesn't watch housewives. She wanted to do the show. She obviously is a flashy, flamboyant person who was out living a big life on Instagram, you know, enough to get written about on the you know, the reddits of the world. She's doing a show, and now she's she's doing what's expected when you're on a show like this, which is fighting with people and being around a bunch of dramatic people, and it's I think the clash is there. I don't think it's that he speaks down to her. I think it's just like, you've never been like this before, and now here we are with cameras and now you're screaming next to someone at a pool and storming off, and it's like, who are you? And I'm curious to see where their relationship goes and how strong the relationship really is, because if I truly loved someone and they can provide for me and we have a you know, a great No marriage is perfect, but we have a great relationship. Like, I'm not going to throw it away to be on television. So if she stays on the show and he's against it, they might get divorced just because she's essentially going I would rather be on a television show than save my marriage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's that's major and you and you brought up something important, which is listen, Bronwyn is obviously a kept woman.
Speaker 1: She doesn't hide it.
Speaker 2: She mentioned one of the things she loves about him is his black heart, and even he said, that's the main reason you love So they're both in on the joke, like he listen, when you are older, wealthy man and you have a beautiful, young wife, you know that the first thing is your wife loves you because of your money. And that's not shay, it is what it is, right, And the wife understands as well that this man is with me because I'm young and pretty and I'm a good trophy wife on his arm. So they're both in on the joke, right. But you're right, this man has never seen a housewife show. This man is in boardrooms, this man is traveling private. This man is probably hanging out with Elon Musk, do you know what I mean? Like, that's how wealthy and accessible he is to that one percent.
Speaker 1: So to see that your wife, Yeah, I like her. She's over the top.
Speaker 2: She's a great conversation piece when I have dinner with my boring friends and their wives, Like she's the star of the dinner table conversation and he loves that because she likes upper room. What this man had no idea was like, wait, what type of show is this? And I think, what's happening? I think what's happening today? He's watching these episodes at home and he's and he's seeing her behavior before the trip, and he's right, he's not watching how Browin was before the trip. And it's like, wait a second, this is a type of show that you're on. And I'm gonna say this, and I could be wrong. I think braun Went is going to have to make a choice because a man of Todd's stature number one and number two, based on what he's showing us in conversations with her, He's not like these other husbands jockhed that you and I know watching the show, who loves the cameras, right, who wants to fame sometimes more than their wives.
Speaker 1: Right. Todd is not into it for that, And I.
Speaker 2: Think there's a huge possibility that Bronwin may have to make a choice between the show and her marriage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the only way they're going to work it out is if and I think obviously bron Won will get asked back on the show because she's phenomenal, and I mean, that's a no brainer. They're going to have to come to a thing where he's like, look, I'm not filming. I'll do a Harry Hamlin thing where you'll get maybe one scene of me coming out to the barbecue and giving you a kiss and bringing out the sausages and then going back inside, and that's it. And this is like your thing, and you can just do this without me involved, but do not talk about our marriage and don't talk about He seems to have a problem as well with she's made a storyline about I think her daughter not knowing the biological father, and he's very protective over that, and he doesn't seem to be a fan of that being turned into television fodder. So they're gonna have to come to an arrangement where it's like she's allowed to come back, but she doesn't show her home life, which of course, is going to put production in a bit of a pickle because they're like, well, you know, but they're making allowances for fucking Ronie. I mean, they're making those allowances for Jenna Lyons, who is I'm so boring and I feel like there's a lot I mean, there's a lot of people on Ronie that are keeping private stuff off there. So if they can do it for Ronie.
Speaker 2: You don't see any of their husbands and their dynamics. It's all about like the girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yess so, yeah, that's what they're going to have to do. Or her marriage. She's going to ruin her marriage to be on television. It's like, you really got to think about is this what you want? Because look, if you're in a marriage that's not great and you're still young enough, and you're like, you know what, I could do this show for a few years, have fun and get some fame. I know that I'm going to get X amount when I get divorced. I'm still young enough to meet someone else. Okay, girl, But if you know, like you really have had a good marriage with this man for a really long time and he's taking care of you and you love each other, and you have have this family unit and he's a father figure to your child, do you really want to throw that away to being on the Real Housewives for a couple of years. I mean, you've already been on for one season and had fun, Like you can take one season and make like think of Liam McSweeney how big she was on her first season of Rony and then how much she was hated on the second Sea. If she had just left after the one season, she would like there would be a lot of doors open for her, you know, so you can make and even monic like, you can make a lot out of one season if you had that a good season, even like Tiffany Moon on Dallas. She was really popular for her one season and she got a lot of social media following from it, and like you see her at events and she pops up at things and stuff like Bromin. It's not that big of a deal to walk away after one year. Now as a viewer, I want her to stay, but I'm just talking about her personal life. Think about the cost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think so till because the thing is this, The thing is this in order for you to afford those are elaborate outfits that I love to see, Like the girl is dripped in in wealth, whether it's in her interview looks or in a scene or or pool side, like she always looks amazing unless you're gonna get half of this man's money. Because what did come out is did I get this right? Heat she did not sign a print up?
Speaker 1: Is that correct? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They did talk about that. I think she didn't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, so she could.
Speaker 2: Yeah you could, you know, but but but but unless listen, unless you're Diana Jenkins.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like I the reason why I'm not mad at Diana Jenkins.
Speaker 3: Honey, I love Diana.
Speaker 1: She said, I thought this will be fun and interesting. I brought them Elton John.
Speaker 2: I'm I have more money than all these girls combined times ten. And what I do respect about her is she had a very bad first season. When I say bad, I mean the audience perception of her. And she walked away so much so she didn't show up to the re union. Allegedly she had COVID. But I love the fact that she never once was on watching happas Live like I think she I think.
Speaker 1: I think Diana.
Speaker 2: Jenkins realized this isn't worth it and I would rather live my wealthy life without cameras and brawent. You're gonna have to ask yourself that question if you are served with some sort of automatum.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, with Diana. I won't say who, but I talked to one of the cast members that was friends with Diana, and it kind of filled me in on die the thing with Diane. I loved Diana. I thought she was so good, but like she was not. She wasn't playing the game, like she wasn't letting people produce her, and she wasn't playing the game. She was like, I am gonna behave exactly as I would in real life. And that's why when she suck because something is a fucking mess Like I love Stan, but someton is so messy, and Suton plays the game and pokes and stuff, and like when she had that sit down with Sutton and Sutton's apologizing and Diana wouldn't take it. It's like, obviously, if you're on a television show with someone, it's like, okay, conflict resolution, that's the formula. But Diana's just like, no, bitch, Like if you did this to me in real life, it would be like one and done and I would move on. And like she so I thought there was something just like so real about Diana. But you know, the audience didn't play well with the audience, and you know it's probably not great for TV. But and can I ask you one thing real quick, what is your take on even just like a quick take on the current season of Potomac, because I fucking love the new season of Potomac. I think it's so good. It's so good, it's so fun, it's so good.
Speaker 2: It's it's a much lighter season, it's not dark. I'm loving Stacy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Stacy's and I know Stacy's a fucking icon, like obsessed.
Speaker 2: Tell me, okay, I want to knock you and the beauty of our friendship. We agree a lot and we disagree a lot, but we do respectfully. Can you tell me the moment you fell in love with Stacey? Because I have the moment what I said, Oh, she's a star and I'm gonna ride for her.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, But do you know.
Speaker 3: This is the second I mean the second she opened her mouth with that weird news rate of voice, Like I was like, there is just something sometimes it's just like you just instantly love a housewife and you kin'd of even put your finger on it. You just like, she's it. She's that girl, no said say to you.
Speaker 2: The moment I was like, it's official, I love this woman is she was in her interview chair and she's recapping the scene that she's and about the revelation that me is a stripper, and she goes, yeah, the allegations about strippers, and so Waite was me a stripper?
Speaker 1: Oh she was a stripper? Well, I mean okay.
Speaker 2: Like like so innocent, so like, well, I'm trying to have her back, and it goes to show you this, you don't have to be over the top to be interesting. Stacy is not loud, she's not aggressive, she's not trying to be the moment.
Speaker 1: She is so.
Speaker 2: Like and when I say this is the compliment, So this is not negative. But I like her wackiness and her aloofness and it works for her, and it's working for a Potomac. And dare I say, you know, this is my favorite season a long time because I don't have to watch a season where women are in the same room and then.
Speaker 1: Not speaking to each other. That drives me nuts.
Speaker 2: And I like the fact that they're playing on the comedy more and I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: It was like the producers know exactly who I mean. I love Candice and I did like, I mean, Robin should have gone because of the stuff she was hiding from the show. But like they knew exactly who to take out, and then clearly there was a conversation between production and the women, and then I think the women amongst themselves to be like, we need to tone it down, we need to be less toxic. We don't want to end up like New Jersey. So like Wendy, who I think is so annoying, and just like I can hardly even bear to watch Wendy, Like she's toned it down so much this season where she's actually just like really likable, Like she's still Wendy, but like she's it's just a more chill Wendy, and it's like, good, you're not being so extra, you're not doing the like TikTok thing and you know, coming in with your contrived stuff. And then Giselle is like Gizelle, still being Gizelle, still being messy and shady, but it's not to like a level where it's like crazy, and like, you know, Karen's still Karen, but I feel like she's not Karen likes to hide a lot of things, but she's sort of being a little bit more open by Karen and standards and everyone just like gets it and they want to make a good show and they're just having more fun and the personal story is great. And then like I loved when Stacy came up to ask Karen about the duy and she's like, do I need to be concerned about you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm so serious about She was so but what I'm talking about. She was so concerned. She's like, I'm hearing things. Should I be concerned that you're going to rehab? And you know, she like means it.
Speaker 2: And the best part, I'm laughing the entire time. It was funny and it wasn't meant to be funny. And that's why Stacy is a great housewife because look, it's giving Potomac this sort of like makeover in terms of like what the future of the show can be and between Jazzy Stacy, kk.
Speaker 1: Mia coming in, you know this.
Speaker 2: I think her fourth season is now, but it's sort of like there's this new flavor in town and I don't want them to mess it up.
Speaker 1: I feel like this was was.
Speaker 2: A smart move to bring the audience something new. And I'm an advocate for this show being watched by millions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think the ratings have actually been good and from what I'm seeing online, like the audience feedback is pretty good. And I think they played this season really smart as well, because a lot of us had very low expectations. And when I saw the trailer, I didn't like the trailer at all. I thought the trailer was so boring and I was like, oh, me too. Yeah, I was like, oh, this is gonna be like this is unwatchable, Like how did this go from being you know, it was like the best Housewives show in sort of season like three and four around then It's like I went from being the best of being the worst. And I think I only even watched the premieu. I'm like, oh, I need something to talk about on Patreon this week, so let me watch it. And I'm like, wait, this good. And now it's like my favorite, Like it's the one that I'm literally like looking forward to watching the most because I just know it's gonna be like funny, it's gonna be shade. And did I tell you that I saw Karen Hugo at a party and I hung out with her. She was by herself at the US Weekly party by herself. Yes, Karen by herself. I didn't see her drink by the way, I asked her, do you want me to get you a cocktail? She goes, no, it's fine, and she was sitting there alone and this was like, there's a lot of people there. Later on, she actually spent the rest of the night with Monica, which was so funny seeing them together. But there was a lot of you know, like reality people. That was like there were not any de Fiance people, Bravo people, Bachelor people. And Karen came and she was sitting by herself, and I had, you know, had a few drinks and then I was like, oh, should I go over and chat to Karen? And yeah. I went down there and was like and I told her, I said, girl, I thought the trailer was so boring, but I just watched the premiere and it was so good and you guys are killing it. And she was so nice. She told me she's working on a new fragrance to follow up to La Dame. And the reason that I ended up leaving her was because the music was really loud and she wasn't talking loud enough, and it's like I kind of couldn't hear what she was saying, so I started doing the thing you know, when like you can't hear someone properly and you're just like smiling and nodding, pretending you know what they're saying. I was doing that for like ten minutes with Karen, and then eventually I'm like, well, it was nice hang out with you by and left her alone over there until Monica rescued her. But she was lovely. I was surprised. I thought she might be more aloof but she was very nice.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Karen.
Speaker 2: I've had the pleasure of meaning Karen, Giselle, Robin, me uh I, and Athlee, and I have to say they're all nice, Like all of them were so nice and just so like fun to be around. So I'm not surprised that Karen was like that. I almost shocked that she's by herself, I felt, because she is the grand dom. And I'm also I also love hearing that, you know, like you said you didn't see her drink anything, and you offered her a cocktail she said no, thank you. So I think that just says a lot to Karen's journey. And again I'm not here judging her what her journey looks like. Only she knows what she what that looks like for her. But it is nice to hear that versus the other stories we're.
Speaker 1: Hearing on the show.
Speaker 2: So look, I love the fact that you and I are able to spend more than an hour talking about what we did oc Teddy's drama, Potomac, sal Leg City. We brought up some of New York stuff, but we probably let you go. We probably let you go. Real Housewaves in New York City is having.
Speaker 3: Not great season, I mean, the worst season in housewives history possibly.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people have been saying that a lot of people have been saying that last question for you, was this reboot a mistake?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely. It is so bad and it's funny watching like watching Potomac. That shows how you make a show light, Like that's light done right, like when you lighten up a show and make it fun. And they obviously with Ronnie they're like, yeah, let's make Ronnie light again. And they went so far in the other direction where it is so boring. I mean, you've got that what's the annoying one that's always like horny and floating with Brin and she's just lying on camera to make drama like she's just going, oh, this one said that about you and it never happened. And then they just laugh about it like nothing is happening. What I think they should do is I think they should do. I mean, look, I think they should just cancel it, but they won't because it's like it has too much of a legacy name. Whereas I feel like I feel like it probably does okay like streaming wise, like internationally and everything just overall because of their brand of Rony. But I think between this season and next season, I think they should do an Ultimate Girls Trip with the old a mix of the old cast and the new cast. And I just think that would be fun and I think it would kind of like it would show us maybe a different side of some of the new Girls. And then I think going into the third season, it needs a major retooling because it's just not working. I know that Bravaro probably doesn't want to go backwards and bring back, you know, old people, but they've got to do something because it's so bad.
Speaker 2: That's the only I think that's the only way it can work. I think you have to bring back someone OG's. I think you have to sort of one thing Rob was fantastic at is always surprising us with great.
Speaker 1: Changes. You know.
Speaker 2: Look, I think the Valley is a good example of a show that came back with some complicated and controversial stars and people love the show. So I think it's time to bring some of the oji's back. I think Luanne is great, Sonya's great.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't hang out with like, it's not their friend group.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing. That's the thing. I think. This is my opinion. I think you're rid of all the new girls. I'm just I'm not interested in any of their personal stories and I'm not invested, do you know what I mean? Like, I yeah, there's not one of them and they're all like great people.
Speaker 1: So that's that.
Speaker 2: But as a viewer, I'm not rushing home to watch something that I just can't get enough of.
Speaker 1: They don't have that ability to carry the show anymore.
Speaker 3: What they kind of needed. I mean, obviously this could never happen because she's suing Bravo. If Leah had ensued Bravo, I really think that, Like if you're just throwing Lea in the first season, I think, and maybe like one other one, like if you just kept like I mean, I know that Tinsley's left, but it was just like Lea and Luan or something, and then some of these new girls, like Ci, I think is good. I think Aaron's good, Like I think they could have made it work. They just needed I don't know, but it's it's just bad. And some of the girls are interesting on their own, Like I actually do think that Aaron. I do like Aaron, and I do like Ci. I think they're kind of the two breakouts, but the rest can go. I mean, Brin girl, like I cannot.
Speaker 2: I love brand first season, but I think what happened is which happens with a lot of girls. She became a caricature of herself because she played up into what the audience wanted to see or what she thought they wanted to see, and she wasn't being herself. And that's sort of like the destruction of a second season reality star.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's I mean, I'm very curious just to see, from like a business production standpoint, what are you guys going to do? Because they can't just bring this cast back for a third season, Like the ratings are in the toilet and everyone hates it, so like they're going to do something, I just have no idea what it will be. And it's just the roney Ogs. They're kind of too old to mix with this crowd except Leah who's suing Bravo or Ebonie. Like Lea and Ebnie aren't coming back, So.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, well look, you and I will be the first one to talk about it once a decision is made. So thank you Jock Bird stepping into the podcast to talk to me once again. Let the rain drops know where they can support your podcast on Patreon and also follow you on social media.
Speaker 3: Yes, follow me on Instagram, guys at Popular JP and then my link tree is there with my Patreon. I do a weekly Patreon episode and it's just a lot of housewives stuff and I have a chat in there, so if you want to like, leave comments, so leave you know, questions or want any tea like I'm spilling it there. So yeah, I'm Popular JP. Check me out there. Thanks guys, All.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you Jock and I'll see you the next time.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at Me Carlos King, Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yeah, don't forget tweek me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the astag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment, an executive produced by Me Carlos King, Kingdom Reign Entertainment, Baby,