Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Anthony Erwins is going to miss Carl Anthony Towns.
Speaker 2: When asked about the trade Minnesota Timberwood Media Day, ant Man acknowledge that the move really hurt do their close relationship. Yeah, Oho is their teammate. That was trade unexpectedly that hurt.
Speaker 5: I don't think it was unexpectedly, especially when it comes to football. You kind of know. I think when I when I when I lost, when I lost whos when TJ? When TJ left and and it might have been freeazy, I don't even think it was traded, right, But but that hurt because you gotta understand me and who should have been together since since Oregon State. Right, we've been been together since Oregan State. Then just we're just so happy to get drafted to the banks together. We were close, uh shell, We're still close.
Speaker 1: To this day.
Speaker 5: And when when he was no longer there, man, it was like, I mean, it wasn't it wouldn't have hurt, like, oh, I'm crying hurt, but it's like, God, damn man, not eighty four on b here, And you know, I just it was different. It was different that that that that bothered me a little bit. But I understood the die, understood the business side of things. But losing TJ. Boy, that that that's stung a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like that for me. He didn't get he didn't get traded, but he did. They didn't re sign him in for agency. Keith Burns.
Speaker 3: He ended up going to Chicago, if I'm not mistaken, And who was it meant? Huh who was it Burns? Keith Burns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't get traded, but in the off season in ninety nine, they didn't re sign him in free agency, and so he ended up going to Chicago. And uh yeah, it wasn't the same for me either, because that was really the only guy that I really hung with, that was the only guy that you know, hey, we talked. I mean, hey, we we would like, oh yo, we get there. I mean we'd be playing cards. Man, practice was over. I mean practice ended like three thirty. We have meetings till four thirty. Man, we wouldn't leave till seven o'clock. Were playing cards, We laughing, They playing video games. We playing cards. We laughing and talking. Man, They're like, man, you're about to get me. The bores me and him and water all the guys. Man, we just playing cards, having a good old time. Because we generally really liked each other. We loved around each other. You know, we had we had our little clique that we always did stuff together. We go bowling, we go to the movies. I mean, we did thing as a team. And uh yeah, it definitely wasn't the same when when he left. But I can understand Cat, you develop a friendship. Cat was a number one overall draft pick ant. Man with a number one overall draft, pick a lot of expectations, and you know that's what happens. It's at the end of the day you realize when things like this happen, You realize it's a business.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It is a business, the ugly side of things.
Speaker 2: Yep, it is another media day, another Draymond sound bite. Let's take a listen between the exchange of a media member and Draymond.
Speaker 6: You know, people worry about you, fans, maybe your teammates.
Speaker 7: About me, successful black man in America doing incredibly well.
Speaker 3: What's the word worrying about you?
Speaker 7: There are way more people in this world to worry about me, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: But we're here now, so we're all here. I think you should worry about me. Okay, I'm doing pretty well.
Speaker 7: If you would have if you would have told me when I was thirteen years old and Saginaw, Michigan without a pot, that you'd be sitting here and somebody would say they're worried about you, I would have probably told them they were out of their mind. If I'd be sitting here and they'd be worried about.
Speaker 6: Me, well, they're worried from themselves too.
Speaker 1: They want to know, they know the team.
Speaker 3: They worried because they know the team needs you.
Speaker 7: They don't feed them. They're doing this. I'm here, I've been here for thirteen years now.
Speaker 3: If you're going to be here every night.
Speaker 7: Been here pretty much every night for thirteen years.
Speaker 3: What's your take on, Joe?
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 1: Listen, Draymond's coming a long way.
Speaker 5: That reporter probably don't understand what it took for Draymond to get in the position that he's in now.
Speaker 1: Some of the issues on court.
Speaker 5: If the reporter might not like him, or it bothers other people, maybe those are the people that are worried about them. But Draymond always shows up. He's an important factor to that team and always has been. He's the anchor that keeps her together. He's then enforcer on that team, and hell, he's there. But I do under I do understand what the reporter is talking about, you know.
Speaker 3: But I don't know about worry. I don't know if fans are worried.
Speaker 2: He's making it seem like Draymond's gonna running the stands and punch somebody, or he got an issue going on.
Speaker 1: Just the expect activity I understand.
Speaker 3: And so Draymond's like, Bro, what are you worried about? I get it. So if I don't show up, that's gonna cause fans to worry.
Speaker 5: You know how, you know how reporters are. I think his worrying. His wording was a little little yeah.
Speaker 2: He like, Bro, it's like, Draymond, you missed some times last year, a couple of years with some where are you? Are you past that now? Or the team's gonna be team gonna be able to count on you. I don't know if worried the fans being worried. I mean, I think that's what triggers Draymond.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But you know what, but I do what makes Draymond special, you know, is I don't think he needs to change much of who he is, you know, allow him to be him now some of the extracurricular activities. Now, you can cut some of that stuff out, but still be the enforcer player that you are. You don't want to take too much away from a person, and it takes away from their game and what makes them special and makes them who they are.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: You canna build AOL. You can huld dial up in a minute.
Speaker 1: Not the Wi Fi bad, is it? H And I just damn I bad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ki, don't think we forgot about you.
Speaker 2: Kyle Sinet recently made a professional debut in the Little Basketball Association LBA and Atlanta. On Saturday night, Kai paired of the NBA style draft, confidently predicting that he'll be a top three pick, but in a comedy twist, he ended up being drafted last. An uber driver who delivered some food got picked before Kai.
Speaker 3: It didn't stopped there, o jo.
Speaker 2: In the first half, Ky racked up four files against the kid, and to top it off, he even got blocked by kid during the game. Oh your tip check this out?
Speaker 9: Oh hey, he planned to Hey you planning to get a bunch of kids?
Speaker 1: Yes, you're serious?
Speaker 3: And they damn near the same height.
Speaker 2: He years and he talked about he talked about he five eleven almost six foot hold on.
Speaker 1: Long ago in the draft. We're gonna go top three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man.
Speaker 2: A uber driver brought him some food. He got drafted before Cai.
Speaker 1: Hey, that is so that is so funny. It's called LB like little what.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He had twenty four points and thirty two.
Speaker 1: Okay he oh, he was going he was balling that he was bawling.
Speaker 3: And that's how you go how you're gonna try to how you're gonna try to do that to the kid man?
Speaker 1: And that's that's funny. What's the what's the age group?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 3: They looked like from between eight to eleven?
Speaker 5: Hold on, I can't laugh loud, man, I'm gonna get in trouble. Now, where are you mat I've been the hotel.
Speaker 1: I got, I got worked tomorrow. Every time I'm in the hotel.
Speaker 5: Every time I'm in the hotel, you know there's security to my room every time because the neighbor complained I'm too loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, going to have them and get you a sweet sweet ship?
Speaker 1: Well you know how about that cost ship?
Speaker 3: What they paying for it? I don't care. I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't, you know, I don't.
Speaker 5: I try not to be rude and be stingy like that. I try to be grateful for what they give me. I tell them, I just listen. I just need the simplest room you got now.
Speaker 2: Ain't what I tell them? What I tell them? Oh No, ain't nothing simple?
Speaker 1: And you you you fancy?
Speaker 5: I live a very All I need is to tea in the bed and some Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: Man, my TV don't even come on, Nigga. I can do without the TV the nice room, but I damn the TV. TV don't The TV rarely comes on?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, don't need me a TV now.
Speaker 2: I can't remember the last time I had a T had a TV. Well, uh, what was that last week when y'all?
Speaker 3: Uh but what were we in?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah at Howard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had to figure it out and that Ash had to put her admin onto the TV so we could watch Alma so we can watch it on Thursday night if I or she have to give it to Jordan. You know sometimes as don't travel, so she has to type it into George to Jordan have to put it on the TV because I ain't got no Amazon account, So I guess I have to wing it. And you don't cheap bo Jeordan, I like Jeorde man. You you at the embas. Hey, Hey, you ain't got no card.
Speaker 3: To put it on? I said, Geordan, it's only like neven dollars man, But.
Speaker 1: You know, but you mean you ain't got Amazon account? No what about NFL plus? Ash got it?
Speaker 10: Oh so oh Ask got all the absent? Okay, yeah, you put it on my car, but it's her count. It's on my car, but it's her count. Okay, I got you, I got you, all right, Oh, Joe, Now it's time for rough Draft.
Speaker 2: Today's prompted by favorite US Okay, okay, all right, go ahead on Joe.
Speaker 3: That's all we got. Dang there it is all right, all right, all right, all right, all right, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hey, just no this this year, this episode of rough Draft tonight. If prompted favorite US city to travel to, O Jo, I would first last.
Speaker 3: You get to go first?
Speaker 1: All right, favorite US city to travel to?
Speaker 5: Chat stay with me, and I know I'm gonna be right you ready, I'm going first, right yep, Miami's number one.
Speaker 2: Houston, I was hoping. I don't care what you got. I don't even want to talk no more. You take it from here, O Joe, Houston, Houston, Houston.
Speaker 5: Okay, number two, I'm going Chicago. Before you say anything, I'm going to I'm going to Chicago simply for the food.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, if I gotta, I guess i'll take New York.
Speaker 1: Well, if you take New York, i'm gonna take Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: You take Los Angeles. I gotta take Las Vegas.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm I'm I'm sticking back to food now. So i'mkay, I'm going to New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like that. I like that. Uh uh, I'm going to Seattle.
Speaker 5: You can go Seattle because there's a there's a place that's that's hidden. It's a hidden gym. A lot of people don't know about it, but it's up and coming. And that's Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 2: In Nashville. Nice at L got one for you, Okay, we get you want you want to honorable mention.
Speaker 5: My honorable mention will be Portland. Like people, people go sleep on Portland now. The fact I went to school in Oregon. It's very nice now, very nice.
Speaker 8: Yeah for me.
Speaker 2: I told you what the best kept secrets in America Minnesota.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, that's a good Minnesota. Ain't better than Portland.
Speaker 2: Though, Oh yeah, oh for sure. One thousand trillion. Trust me, it's not no trust me as the chat. Oh I love mine, I love by, And I got the mecca. I got the financial I got the financial Mecca.
Speaker 3: New York.
Speaker 2: Nothing happens without New York, sir, Where you're gonna get your money from? I have I have who where you gonna get your money from? I got black Rock, I got a JP bargain, I got all the financial institutions. And you know what, I ain't giving you no money to open nothing that.
Speaker 5: That's fine, that's fine. But my rough draft is still better than yours. And I'm sure the chap couldn't agree to that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got some nice but look, all I wanted was the first one. You know, you know that, you know, huge delever depression on your boy, Ojoe. You know what I'm saying, O Joe.
Speaker 5: I'm not getting in trouble with that. And yeah, here'ston. Houston was cool. Houston was cool. Houston was cool.
Speaker 2: It was cool. Great man, look at it. Hey, oh Joe, while you sleeping. Now, I got a nice little left. Ain't chat y'all better tell it, y'all, better tell it your lead listen, New York, Vegas, Atlanta, Seattle, Houston.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got a nice little I got a knife little one. He lost.
Speaker 1: Your list doesn't compare to mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, in Vegas, bro Vegas.
Speaker 1: Miami, Chicago, l A.
Speaker 5: You don't understand that the melting pot in the New Orleans, like, come on, it's it's over.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody got no bigger Melton pot to New York.
Speaker 1: No Miami. Miami has.
Speaker 5: Miami has every ethnicity, every Democrat, anything you can think of.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then and then when I come to food, Chicago and New Orleans, case clothes, Chicago.
Speaker 8: New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Want to come of food and restaurants, it's.
Speaker 2: O no, Hey, Houston got a little food, but I you know, hey, wait, well, you's your guy here, you know, I mean, you can eat it if you want to, but you ain't got you know what I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. I don't'na leave that alone. I wanna leave that alone. O Yo, I ain't got nothing else to say. I done, done, fetish, finish, Okay, we're gonna put it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna put it to the boat. We're gonna find out by the end of the night. Who won? O Cho?
Speaker 2: So I have Houston, New York, Vegas, Seattle, Atlanta. My honorable mention is Minnesota. Oh Cho had Miami, Chicago, l A, New Orleans, Nashville. Honorable mentioned was Portland. So I feel good, I feel I feel good, I feel good. I feel good about my little lift.
Speaker 3: Oho. I was looking around the house today and I found something.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 8: Is this?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: That's me that you sent me that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Whoa is it my house?
Speaker 1: Hown't even got to your house though?
Speaker 3: What you mean? How so, Chad? What y'all think I should do with this?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: This is a is it one of ones?
Speaker 3: A sensational signature? Right? It is autographed by oh Joe, that's me.
Speaker 1: That's me. That's me. That's me, that's me?
Speaker 2: And so is it one? Is it only made one? They only made one hundred and forty nine of these. This is number card number ninety seven.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, yeah, you can have you can have that one. No I thought I thought I thought it was a one on one. It was a one on one. I need that because that's a little money.
Speaker 3: Uh Unfortunately, cho, I don't know if you had any one on ones.
Speaker 1: Oh I got some one on ones?
Speaker 3: You played one on one? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I got some cars that's one on one.
Speaker 3: Uh So, what y'all think I should do this?
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 3: I tell you?
Speaker 5: What listen, you ain't send me nothing that you you got my funk code, you got you got all my awards.
Speaker 1: You you ain't send me nothing yet.
Speaker 2: Ojo, have it raised up here. It's gonna be trouble. Trouble you too about this whole thing right here.
Speaker 1: Hey, come on, man, let me get Let me get my stuff. Man, it's been a year, and.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. This is what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: It's been a year and a half. Can I get my stuff?
Speaker 3: No, no, Joe, this is mine. They send it to me.
Speaker 1: They just did it to you. They sent it to you because they didn't have my address.
Speaker 3: And they still ain't got it.
Speaker 2: I will be getting some more your stuff, okay, in order of us hitting one point five million a day. If you place an order within the merch order in the next ten minutes, ASH will ship, ASH will select, and we'll ship the fun coat and the car.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, if you win and you get that funk in that card, you send it to me, be a good Samaritan.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no. That look at her. The man.
Speaker 2: He got a little tennis ball, he got a soccer ball for a mic he got a cheeseburger, and he got a scully on. They did a great job. This funk code is Oh like o g it's one of the best funk codes I've seen. And yeah, you get a sign autograph. Oh your card the best one card ninety seven card no card ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If anybody wins this, please, I will give you a cash prize for my funk You can keep the car.
Speaker 1: I just want my funk cod because the funk call is one on one.
Speaker 2: It's about to be one of two because from go from my hands to somebody else's. So so that's what that's what about to happen. So the link is pinned at the top of the chat. Any merch order in the next ten minutes get the fun code and the OCHO card. I figured that's the least I could do. Mm hmmm, all right, O Joe. Now it's time for Spello sinko.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 5: I need I need to I need to. I need to prep. I need to prep. I need to prep. And just take a walk real quickly. Mhm Okay, okay, I'm ready. I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh Choe, We're gonna start you off real easy, just.
Speaker 1: For y'all to night.
Speaker 3: I'm up. Huh a monck.
Speaker 1: A monk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of times when parents aren't around, kid will run a up.
Speaker 1: Oh but that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 5: Listen, my grandma used to use that word, and my mamma used to use that word. But I ain't never had to spell it.
Speaker 1: A monk.
Speaker 5: I know it started with a huh yep ym mm hmm, and I know I listened. I know that the end, the ending of the spelling is probably gonna be something crazy.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna just say U c k.
Speaker 2: Close am Okay, damn.
Speaker 1: That sounded like a monk to me. But oh.
Speaker 2: All right, o't Joe got another one for you. This is a real easy one. I think you're gonna like this one. Yeah, serendipity.
Speaker 1: Sharing, difpity s t R E S E R E N d I P I T Y.
Speaker 3: That is correct.
Speaker 1: Let's go boy, let's go by. This is what I do. This is what I do. Don't ever challenge me. I was an honest student.
Speaker 2: The next one is doppel ganger. Doppel ganger. Yes, it is that when you have a look alike. We all have a doppel ganger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, doppelganger d O P p l E. Hold on, let me go back d O double p l e j A n.
Speaker 1: G e R.
Speaker 3: You got it? No, hold on, smell again.
Speaker 1: DOMPO ganger. Yes, d O double p l e O gang g e R.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought. You missed it. It's d O p p e l g A n e r.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh god, damn it. Oh you got me. That's okay. Yeah, that so I went.
Speaker 3: I went.
Speaker 5: I went dopp for like d O do w p l e instead of p e h. Oh, my bad, my bad, my bad.
Speaker 3: I think I'm saying pendiculation.
Speaker 1: Wait what word did you just say? Say it again?
Speaker 3: Pandiculation?
Speaker 1: Pandiculation?
Speaker 5: Yes, pan, okay, Pan, not pendiculation pan pendiculation.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I'm gonna wing it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna wing it based on base, based on the sounding and the pronunciation pandiculation P A N d I c U l A.
Speaker 1: T O N.
Speaker 3: That is correct, pandiculation.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The next word, boy, is a caddy wampus? Who caddy wampus?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay. I like what I like where you're going.
Speaker 5: I like what y'all trying to do to me right now, y'all trying to embarrass me in front of people.
Speaker 1: But I got this caddy wampus, caddy caddy.
Speaker 5: This could be a little tricky because caddy could be spelled C A double t I or maybe C A double t y. So I'm trying to forget what could be a K because you know how the English the English language is they butcher all type of ship Caddy wampus.
Speaker 1: You think it's started with a C or O K.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: Oh yoe, you know, Just tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, nah nah nah, No, caddy caddy when something is caddy. When the sp CA so a C A double t y.
Speaker 1: So should I just go with that caddy? Yes?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Yes? Can I get a hint?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Yes? Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, it got to be caddy c A double t y. I know that how you spelled wampus like wanh wanh. When somebody say want wamp that's W. I know that O m p u s.
Speaker 2: You're close c A double t y w A m p u S.
Speaker 1: Hold on time, what I just said?
Speaker 3: No, you said oh wah wah.
Speaker 1: But when you want want, like Charlie Brown, it was w it was w A, not oh no, it's a uh yeah, and that was a good one.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay. A bibliophobia A bibliophobia.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know this. I know this because I had, I had. I had to do this my science project. Okay, I had to do this for my science project. I'll never forget.
Speaker 6: A bibliophobia, A bibliophobia, A bibliophobia A biblic a bibli A bibliophobia yep, A bibliophobia A bi A bline b bline.
Speaker 3: A bibliophobia, A bibliophobia.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 5: Phobia's at the wind at the end. Phobias p h O b I b I b i A. All right, I got that part.
Speaker 3: I just got to get the.
Speaker 1: Oblivion the fuck say it again.
Speaker 5: A bibliophobia okay, A b A b I b abliba blie A b I b l i oh, phobia.
Speaker 1: It gotta be.
Speaker 5: That's that's easy because it's the way you say it is the way they have pronounced and spelled.
Speaker 3: They got it.
Speaker 1: Gotta be.
Speaker 5: And don't tell me I'm wrong either A B I b A bib l uh A b I b l i oh an an phobia that is correct. A b I b l I O p h oh b I A bibliophobia. Okay, even even even though that's the word I haven't used before. And oblivion phobia.
Speaker 2: Is a is a fear of what running out of reading material books. That's that's exactly what it was.
Speaker 5: My teacher made me write because I wouldn't read stuff, and she made me write.
Speaker 1: On what oblivia a bibliophobia was. That's how I knew the word.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for dunk onnk.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let me let me go to the questions. Hold on, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 8: What did go?
Speaker 1: What was my what was my record? H I wasn't I wasn't that bad. I wasn't that bad.
Speaker 8: Nah?
Speaker 1: You got three or four?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got three out of six?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, we go?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: And what year did the Giants win their first Super Bowl? And who was the MVP? What year did the Giants win their first Super Bowl? And who was the MVP?
Speaker 2: The correct answer was nineteen eighty six. The Super Bowl MVP was Phil Simms. He still has to this day the highest completion percentage in the Super Bowl. If I'm not mistaken. He was twenty two or twenty five.
Speaker 1: Hold on, how do you do the answer? When you breathed on this ahead of time, you.
Speaker 2: Asked me, who what year did Giants win their first Super Bowl? I just told you they won in eighty six, they won in ninety, they won in two thousand and seven, and they won in twenty ten. I gave you all four of them, just for good measure.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 5: Okay, you got the first one right. Who holds the Giants single season record for most receptions? Who holds a Giant single season record for most receptions?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I forgot about him?
Speaker 3: That's right. He was good. He was good.
Speaker 1: He was good.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: I want to say.
Speaker 1: His first name sounded like a high end designer, and.
Speaker 2: It's one of two. I think, I think, but I'm not sure. I'm gonna say. I don't know, Victor Cruz, probably Nicks, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Actually, both of those answers that you just said were absolutely fucking wrong. The answer was Steve Smith one hundred and seven receptions in two thousand and nine. He had he had a hell of a season. Now, yeah, I remember that. Yeah, Okay, that's one down. You got one wrong.
Speaker 3: What is with the USC? Huh you're went the USC?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah. What is the longest field goal made in Dallas Cowboys history? And who kicked it?
Speaker 3: The guy?
Speaker 2: Audrey? Sixty five yards? This one yard short of the record about uh talk? Who kicked sixty six yards in Detroit?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: What was the name? You didn't even say his name?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is it if you said his name wrong? You do understand that that answer doesn't count.
Speaker 8: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Aubrey Aubrey, you talk about Drake?
Speaker 3: That shut up?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: He just he just kicked it the other day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, plug your computer system up. And what's the kicker for the Dallas cowboy's name? And don't look at the chat chat. Don't y'all spell it?
Speaker 2: Uh no?
Speaker 3: Uh a U d R a U d R.
Speaker 1: You got the last name, right, Aubrey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all that matters.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, we're gonna have a name. Okay, Okay, I told you how part was Okay, Okay, so you're not.
Speaker 1: You don't know his first name. So if you give it, if you're giving me half of this name, then you get half of the answer.
Speaker 3: Correct. No, because on Jeopardy, if you give the last name.
Speaker 5: They'll let us lie this Saint Jeopardy's this nightcap. You know, I'm gonna let you slide. I'm gonna let you slide.
Speaker 3: Give me a hit, Give me an initial, give me the first left, give it, give it, give me the initial to be Brandon. There you go.
Speaker 1: So you got an asterisk by that because you need to help.
Speaker 5: Okay, who is an all time leading scorer for the New York Giants all time for the New York Giants?
Speaker 1: Uh we mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Frank Gifford wrong.
Speaker 5: The answer is Pete and gogolc and he has scored six hundred and forty six points. I don't even know if position he plays, but that's a lot of god damn points, so I'm assuming he must have been a kicker.
Speaker 8: Had to be.
Speaker 3: Ye, all right, it looks like you're playing for Kansas City, also, he did? I think so?
Speaker 5: Well, it looks like I'm gonna win tonight because you're probably gonna get this last one wrong as well. Who has the most career interceptions for the Dallas Cowboys? Yes, sir, yeah, plugged that computer system up.
Speaker 3: But I know who won.
Speaker 1: I know who won the night everybody in the chat.
Speaker 5: Y'all might as well start celebrating, Start celebrating, and thank me one of the best fellas of all time.
Speaker 1: Five seasons, y'all know it?
Speaker 3: Ah Man, how many could you possibly have? I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, you're looking down a little too long.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna say, Charlie Waters. Who Charlie Waters?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: And the correct answer is Mail Renfro with fifty two interceptions.
Speaker 3: Now, I would never go get that.
Speaker 1: The champ again?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I get one more. That's only five?
Speaker 1: Hold on, it's only five. Questions on there?
Speaker 3: I get one more? You got six?
Speaker 8: What are you?
Speaker 1: Hold on? That's all it was?
Speaker 3: Though? Well I win?
Speaker 7: What? No?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 8: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Let me check it again.
Speaker 8: Hold on.
Speaker 3: Who's the all time leading rusher in Dallas Cowboy history is who? My answer is Smith?
Speaker 1: Now hold on? Hold on?
Speaker 3: I got it?
Speaker 1: Oh, hold on, here go a bonus. I got No, I got it, I got it, got it, got it?
Speaker 8: I got it?
Speaker 1: You ready?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: What year did the Seahawks win their first Super Bowl? And who was the MVP?
Speaker 2: Seahawks won their first Super Bowl? Oh, two thousand and thirteen. Malcolm Smith was the MVP.
Speaker 1: Hey, hell no, you cheated, man, give let me get logged.
Speaker 3: I was lost you I doubt it, Joe, I'm long o w W dot Shelle dot com. I'm log Yoe.
Speaker 5: We tied up, we tatted up, we tied up, and you're only you only one because of the bonus question.
Speaker 3: You asked six questions. I gave you a six.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean one of those words I spelled right, So technically I got that, got that that doctor dinger.
Speaker 1: You could have gave me that too, because I just, I just I just messed up the.
Speaker 3: So you went to the scripts, how it was spelling being you spelled the word wrong. Well, I was closed. You should give me that one.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, all you would do is hear that all I did was mess up the end the l O.
Speaker 2: Okay, my bad, my bad. O Yo, It's all good, all right, O Yo. Now it's time for Q and A.
Speaker 3: Kemper. Know what JUNR asked?
Speaker 2: My question is can the Yankees win the championship or would they be out in the second round? Man, Look, they got some bass. I don't know if they got the heat, don't I mean, they got bats. I don't know if they got the pitching mm hmm. I just don't know if they got the pitching man. What's the big ace name came from the Pirates. What's his name? He just wanted to sign young last year. What's his Name's Cold?
Speaker 3: Garrett Cole.
Speaker 1: They got cold, but the Yankees, yes, the cold Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they I don't know if they got enough picture Oh Joe. To be honest, they got bats obviously. You know Soto, you got Judge, you got Jim Carlo Stanton. I think Rizzo just got He just broke a couple of fingers.
Speaker 3: He got hit on the hand. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think Nigga. I don't think their bass are gonna overcome that poor pitching. They got Patterson, yaz it, Nightcap. I'm back from Germany. My legs are cooked. I ran two forty three fifty three. Congrats, Bro, I just wanted to say thanks for the support y'all. At my best. My leg gave out my three. My goal was sub two forty onto the New York City Marathon. Bro, that's a great time. You bookt it.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, get those legs, get that lactic acid out. Of there, take a couple of days off, eat some pizza, you know, car back up, and uh, let's see what you got.
Speaker 3: What is the New York City Marathon? They already it's like coming up, isn't it? Is it like October?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'ah. So Patterson, congrassbro get two forty. That's the goal.
Speaker 2: Jony Fanna, I've been a fan of the Sharp brother says you played since your brother played at Green Bay. But I appreciate if you if you two can see our expective in Cleveland Brown perspective on Art Modell ozz is a hero.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think Art should be in the Hall of Fame. He was the one that the TV that that was at the front of the TV deals. They got that, they got the NFL on television the first Monday night game. Yes, yes, right, Modell should be in the Hall of Fame. There are there are owners that are less accomplished that are in the Hall of Fame that didn't have the cloud, didn't have I get it. I mean the way the NFL treated him. Name another team that moved and they had to leave the Colors and the records the Oilers left. They didn't leave no colors and records.
Speaker 3: Oh so that.
Speaker 2: How many times have the Raiders? How many times have the Raiders moved? How many times have the Rams moved? Ain't nobody left him no color? The Coats left Baltimore like a thief in the night in eighty four, and they didn't leave no colors in Baltimore.
Speaker 3: It's the it's the it's the Indianapolis Coat only no.
Speaker 2: No, and he should be And they've done it. They've done him wrong, o Jo. They've done him wrong because he couldn't survive there. He left for the very reason all the other owners lead, because of monetary situation. He got a better situation than Baltimore, so he left. They wouldn't fix up. They wouldn't fix up municipal stadium. I think that's what it was called. But guess what they did three years later, build a brand new stadium where they play now. So you wouldn't pick that up. But you go build a brand new state one. And they made the man leave the colors and the records.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 2: TV farm said, long trip, What three things are you getting? Big big shout out to y'all, long road trip. I ain't taking a road trip, Bro, I ain't even lie to you. Well, I ain't lie. I can't remember the last, Bro, I drove to San Diego one time. That was two and a half hours with I said, I never I haven't and that was seven years ago. I haven't driven. I haven't ridden in a car longer than an hour, and that's from downtown when the traffic was bad in in l A.
Speaker 3: I ain't driving. I ain't going on the long long road.
Speaker 5: I ain't ever been in though road trips till I make you know who. And that road trip for me is Miami to Townampa, Tampa. Part of that tip two hours and forty minutes. And if I'm on a road trip, all I need I stop. I give me coffee, Stopbucks.
Speaker 1: I get my little cappasito right and I put it in the mug where it stay hot. You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, get my cigars. And I need Frank Sinatra plan, Frank Sinatra essentials. That's all I need. I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Well, long road trip. Hopefully they have two meals on the plane about the snacks. But I ain't taking it over. I ain't gonna lie to you, bro, I ain't taking a road trip. I ain't driving that far.
Speaker 5: I don't even think it's two hours thirty minutes considered the road trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, anything for me over thirty minutes of the road trip. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hate driving and I never never did it before until then. Yeah, I mean I used to drive, bro I when I was in Atlanta, I would drive. I would drive to my grandmother's house, which was about three hours away. I said, if that I started flying into Savannah, which was thirty seven minute flight, and then I drive. Then I would drive to Gliville, which is forty five minutes. Right, hey't do it, cannot do it?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Polkey said, what's up, HBC?
Speaker 8: You love?
Speaker 2: I played football at North Carolina Central University. Recently I started driving trucks. Now my home is back home or asking for money all of a sudden, I feel like they trying to take advantage of me because I don't have kids.
Speaker 3: What do you think? Yeah, I mean you drive trucks. You don't own a truck and company, do you? If you drive the truck and cup, if you own the truck company? Not there be one thing?
Speaker 2: Oh hell no, hey, hey tell them go get their CDL Naked Drive trucks with you, you know, and then they'll have money.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know the trucks make good money now, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean what it made? What it makes twenty twenty five thirty dollars hour.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know. I don't know the numbers. But they make good money.
Speaker 8: I know that.
Speaker 3: Let me see what. Let me see what it all appeals on what you hauling. Hell look, let me see.
Speaker 2: Oh man, they can make anywhere between forty nine thousand and two hundred and twenty thousand a year. Yeah cause ups pay they they drive with like one hundred and fifty K.
Speaker 3: But yeah, ups dang so.
Speaker 2: Nah bro oh they said sixteen to forty one dollars an hour, So I was right somewhere to see I.
Speaker 1: Was as good money. Boy's forty one dollars an hour?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nation wide, I means like, yes, you can get somewhere between twenty between sixteen and and forty one. But the average is about twenty seven dollars an hour drive like ten hours a day, that two seventy times five, six days a week. That night A little trying to change o yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one thing about them numbers, buddy, add up bro.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then you all.
Speaker 2: Oh, he said, Oh, say, we're picking up loads for four to eight thousand, so they gonna they gonna clear, they gonna clear what somewhere between one hundred and twenty five the two fifty a year?
Speaker 1: Easy?
Speaker 2: Good money, easy, that's great money. Now, Hey, bro, don't you left? Hey, don't you break bread with them? Don't you let uh? Don't you let your friends try to swill you out your bread?
Speaker 8: Bro? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh, we have a win there. David Hollingsworth, you are the winner of the sign o your card Oho. You matter. If I ship David.
Speaker 1: Your funko man, listen, you ship Dave my my funk call. I'm whoop Dave asks I know that.
Speaker 3: Follow up.
Speaker 8: Let's see what we get.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dave, if you get my funkco ship it to me, I'm pay you for it.
Speaker 3: H don't do that?
Speaker 8: Heyka, I did.
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 3: What y'all doing? Chat?
Speaker 1: I can't I can't talk loud check because I'm in the hotel and they always caut security on me for being too loud.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Good check, Hey, I love y'all.
Speaker 2: And a sign not your card? Hey Dave, Uh, Dave Holling's Worth, you are the winner. Of the signed card jumping ash chat is like what else? Oh, Cho, don't want to park with it? A funk code, but I might put it in the box anyway. Oho, you don't want this fun code?
Speaker 1: Hey, Dave, Dave Holland's worth. I know people that work at the CIA.
Speaker 5: I will find out where you are, where you live, what you do, and I'm coming to get that funk code.
Speaker 2: Marva, Samuel says, good in good evening, Uncle Ojo, can you say happy fifteenth birthday to my nephew Troy please? His birthday is on the second. He's an awesome young man who does very well in school. Thank you, guys, Troy. Your aunt Marva wanted to wish you a very happy birthday. She says you are very special and doing very well in school, very special young man, and you're doing very well in school, and that she's very proud of you. And to show you how proud she is, she reached out asked Ojo and I to wish you a very happy fifteenth birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy fifteenth Troy.
Speaker 2: Happy fifteenth birthday, Broy, Troy and many many bore to come now. Don't don't let your aunt down. Patrick Arthur said, what's up Uncle? Ojo, I'm back. We got Buffalo Well, we got the Bison Amazing Steak. Hello, oh Jo, I'm back for you. We got Buffalo Bison's Amazing Steak Downtown River Street, Downtown River Restaurant, O Joe, we got six McDonald's. And I'm from All Benny, Georgia. So help me out. Put Georgia to the man, man man. Ain't nobody going way down to All Ben in Southwest Georgia. Oh you ain't never been to All Benny all Bennie All Benny Georgia.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nah, I ain't been out there what I have and it ain't nothing out there.
Speaker 7: No, No.
Speaker 2: Dan Boying, Hey is my friends jack thirty second birthday today, and I love it if you could shout him out, Jack B. Moondals it's his thirty second birthday. Your boy Dan Boying said, you know what, he wanted to wish you a happy thirty second birthday. So you and boy and he appreciate your friendship. And so to show you that he appreciates his friendship, he reached out and says, you know what, can you reach? Can you wish my boy Jack a very happy thirty second birthday So Jack, happy thirty second birthday.
Speaker 3: Enjoy Hopefully you had a great one, but many many more to come.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Jack.
Speaker 2: Curby, Asian dog My mom passed away last September and most days it still feels seen, it still feels unreal. Thank you Uncle Ocho for all the positive vibe smiles from your show. Stay kind, Kirby. We're so sorry to hear that. Yeah, you'll never forget her, but as time passes, you get to deal with it better. That's that's the only saving grace that you have is the memories. Just think about the great times that you shared together, all the information and wisdom that she partake, that she passed along to you, instilled to you the values the morals that you have. So I'm you know you're never not You're never not going to think about her, but as time you find it easier to deal with. You'll never forget her, but you find the better ways of coping and dealing with it. So uh, Ocho and I always got you in our prayers. Yeah, Rude Boy two seventeen. Do you think the Eagle seasons will watch already?
Speaker 3: Oh yo?
Speaker 2: Please check your message request. Rude Boy two seventeen uh do. I think, Nah, that's still but it's tough because, yeah, Davante, we don't know if Davonte's gonna be out another week. We don't know when AJ's coming back. And it seemed like every game Dalen turns the ball over. You remember that season, ohoe, they went to the Super Bowl. How good he was with the football. I think he had like five he might've had like seven total turnovers that season. And since then, he's kind of turned into a turnover machine. He's gonna fumble or throw it interception down near every game.
Speaker 3: And when you're not.
Speaker 2: Strong on the other side of the ball, you can't give it away. And it seems like people just like talking crazy about the Eagles and they bowled their back against New Orleans right now. Lane Johnson being out, AJ being out, Davante.
Speaker 1: Being out, Obviously they don't make it easier.
Speaker 2: Right You talk about an all Pro right tackle, you talk about a Pro Bowl and all Pro talent and a J Brown, Deavonte Smith. But they're gonna have to do a better job of taking the football and they're gonna have to They're gonna have to come. Look, they're gonna have to come ready to play every week because some weeks they're up here and then some weeks they down there.
Speaker 5: O Joe, and they gotta find Listen, they got to find that level of consistency, that balance where they even kill every game. You're not too high, you're not too low, but you're playing consistent football weekend and week out.
Speaker 1: But that that's hard, dude, man.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 3: It is hard. It is, it is.
Speaker 2: But I think the thing is show that, brother. The standard is a standard. Yeah, the pressure is there, your great player. We you can't let the other players. Hey ball hit the hit the ground twice. Oh no, we gotta start over.
Speaker 3: Oh that is what we do here?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, oh two mistakes? Oh yes, yeah yeah, y'all boy, Joah, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. I y'all think y'all got going over that ain't gonna fly here?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 3: No oh no, like thank you?
Speaker 2: I mean, sometimes, don't you. I do wish I was in my thirties because I'd be looking at I be seeing them things in the there. You know what I'm saying, Oh Joe, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish I but I couldn't know Joe. Not not with the way I'm wired. I'm just wired differently, right, mm hmm. It'd be tough for me. You'd be telling me today the day's game.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's different, it's different.
Speaker 3: It is different.
Speaker 2: Every coach I've talked to, every even you know, you know Burns coaches that t s U. I'm really looking forward to go down there. I'm gonna have dinner with him. But oh Joe, it's so it's different. Every coach that I've talked to. Yeah, it's different, Shannon, every every coach that have that coached me, and coaches now the Shannon you couldn't play, I mean not one coach and says Shanne, Oh you'd be good.
Speaker 3: And they say, Shanny, you couldn't play.
Speaker 1: You got you gotta adapt, You gotta evolve. Now, you gotta evolve at a time, just like I.
Speaker 3: Want to win, they're trying to win. All adapted. We try to win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they ain't trying to And that's the goal at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Anyway, No, I didn't. It's it should be the goal.
Speaker 2: But you know something that Look, I wanted to make money too, oh Joe, But I felt if I win money was gonna come along with it. Man, losing, I don't, I don't look I've lost. Losing ain't no fun in the work.
Speaker 3: It's a drag. It is a it is a drag coming to work.
Speaker 2: I've lost a number of games in the raw thing we love. I think ninety we only won like five games, but we probably lost like seven.
Speaker 3: Eight in a row. That ain't no fun. That ain't no fun. All that laughing. I ain't want to hear no laughing. We lose a game. The guys at the back of the bus laughing at the back and play, what what what the elf? Is funny? We lost?
Speaker 2: Y'all think that's funny. I'm good. I'm good with mat y'all will stay right over. I will stay right on here with you. I will get on your nerves.
Speaker 1: So now I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, speaking of when I just thought about, Man, what I don't know, y'all, I don't know you. I don't know your status. I don't know your status. But you know, I gotta I got a system. I gotta I got a system.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now stay with me, now, God, fair woman, good woman. You know on the West Coast, too. You know I ain't trying to intrude on you on your on your personal business. I don't know what you got going on, but I know you ain't got no ring on your finger, so that means you're available.
Speaker 3: I don't want nobody. I don't want nobody to fear God.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I said to God, I know.
Speaker 3: What you mean for God. I want to throw coute to the way and she'll fear nothing. What I'm looking for, Oh that what I look for. I want her to be scared. Oh listen to me.
Speaker 5: Now looking for somebody. She's looking for somebody with some substance. Not now you got substance.
Speaker 1: They stay with me.
Speaker 3: Now you got stuff.
Speaker 1: Not only do you have substance, you got things going on in life.
Speaker 5: Now your thing you got, you got like things like like, and you got structure, You got discipline, and you know you want that walk in you walk in faith.
Speaker 1: So I think you would be the perfect candidate.
Speaker 3: What do you think? Don't don't don't don't.
Speaker 1: Say no to your seeing Now you you you you your blessing. Now you know how God works?
Speaker 3: He turned on yeh work mysterious way.
Speaker 1: Yes he does.
Speaker 2: That's why he like you know what he put Houston on. He put Houston on the tour. I ain't think I would even think about no Houston now. Actually I almost moved to Houston. Uh okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead, man, go ahead, go ahead? Were all off topic?
Speaker 3: Uh oh?
Speaker 2: PV Farm said, if you could know the absolute truth to one question, what would you ask.
Speaker 5: The absolute truth to one question? And that's that's a good one. Oh, that's a good one. I can know the absolute truth to one question.
Speaker 2: About I don't want to know nothing about me. I don't want to know what was said.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: If you the absolute truth, that's a great question too. Damn, that's a good one. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't want to know anything.
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know what Joe.
Speaker 2: If I know the truth, I'm gonna get mader than I already knew because I think I know the truth, and if it's the absolute truth, I'm won't be even madder matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel I feel you. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 5: Yes, when you dated before yeah, and the people you dated through, I just have you ever had uncomfortable conversations. Have you asked uncomfortable questions? Yes, if you ask uncomfortable questions, you'll get the truth. So you already know what you're dealing with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you asked the questions you might. Look, I think, look, it all depends. If a person really likes you, they ain't gonna tell you the truth.
Speaker 3: Thout yoe.
Speaker 5: Ah see, that's the problem. A person that really likes you, they don't, really, they don't.
Speaker 1: That's the seat. They don't really like you. That's not reality of life.
Speaker 3: Man, they know what about to tell you? You done got jumped off?
Speaker 1: So you want to live in a lie? Why you want to live in a lie?
Speaker 12: What I don't what I don't know won't hurt me, And if you do know it, it won't hurt you if you like it, break my heart, it ain't why.
Speaker 1: It's so listen, it's okay to living reality.
Speaker 3: We love.
Speaker 1: Listen. We love the idea of love. We love the idea of love, not the reality of what it is.
Speaker 5: We envision knows we love and it's wonderful perfection of never never have ever done anything.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is, oh, Joe, I'm looking for a car with low mileage. I ain't say no milage. I'm so I'm looking for I'm looking for a thirty year old model between thirty and forty with some mile I understand it got some miles, but I don't want to have like twelve cents of time put on.
Speaker 3: It that had three brief built engine. You know what I'm saying. I don't want something with some low files on, Joe, Can I get something?
Speaker 2: Can I get something between the ages of thirty and forty with thirty thousand miles on it?
Speaker 3: That's a good second hand car. That's what they call it the South, they call it second hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, second hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody else doesn't have it. Okay, you understand that. But you know I don't want a rental cause you know people I drive, I used to drive. I already know what I did to the rentals. I'm slamming on brakes and everything.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm with you when you're right.
Speaker 2: I want a good old second hand car that a family had it. You know they have passed it down.
Speaker 3: They can't call so yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they have got all the old changes, all the services on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they get all that got It's documented.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's I got something something for you, not just just I'm gonna talk to you about that later. But I got you right there what you're looking for? Matter of fact, somebody be coming that you're Oh yeah, baby, you got fire. You got five hundred thousand miles on it?
Speaker 8: Do it?
Speaker 1: Dang? What's wrong with five hundred thousand miles on?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 1: You listen, a hound a cord could last your lifetime.
Speaker 3: But but but the rear and not a line?
Speaker 11: Come on?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 11: Oh man, no, oh, I'm sorry man, nah, nah, I'm good. Like you said, Hey, I don't mind, I don't mind a.
Speaker 1: Few miles, but damn oh ship and uh mm hmm, well you said it red.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, yeah, hey, hey, hey, you know like they got a car facts? Yeah, I need one for what he okay, how much work she have had done? Because you know they wrecked the car. Hey, the car facts that tell you this car ben the front end got wrecked, the rear end side collision.
Speaker 3: It's gonna tell you, oh yoe, how much work the thing's been done. So I need one of those for a woman.
Speaker 5: Unless you got to understand, you can't really be worried about the woman's past, right like when you when you when you, when you eat food, you want your full well season.
Speaker 1: You want you you want your meat with your steak cooked.
Speaker 3: You don't want it.
Speaker 1: You don't want it real, you want it.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: I get that that that piece down sea salt. I do one term.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's all the salt I put on it. Then I take the little black pepper.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't putting nothing else. I ain't got no pepper, Rica, I ain't dousing it in pepper. I ain't dollson in the salt. I don't like a whole lot of season. I want to taste my food because see you put all that season on it. You trying to hide something.
Speaker 5: Okay, listen, you know what You're gonna fall in love with? Her free spirit that we're gonna fall in love with. You're gonna fall in love with her free spirit that got five hundred thousand miles on it. I'm just telling you this, This is exactly how it happened. It's the things that you don't want that you fall in love with because it's an experience that you've never had before.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you that that work.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, if I do. I'm gonna go on out there to the Amazon to stick my head in his mouse. Hey, I'm gonna find him, come on.
Speaker 8: I got.
Speaker 3: That's I'm sorry, old Joe.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you that.
Speaker 3: Your boy life.
Speaker 1: We all have preferences, we all have things we do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and most of the time what happens is the person we end up falling in love with doesn't meet any of the goddamn details and the things we actually want ninety eight percent of the time every time. So you're talking all that good talk, you're gonna fall in love with the complete opposite, because boy, are gonna have you on top of the ceiling fan?
Speaker 3: Yeah. But see that's what I'm talking about now.
Speaker 2: Anywhere, anyhow, anytime, yeah, whenever, whatever, however, Yeah, can.
Speaker 5: You before before you know it? You ain't gonna know what happened, you know, okayn't tell you. I ain't tell you what I heard.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you what I know.
Speaker 3: So it's a realistic gets up with thirty thousand miles?
Speaker 1: Shoot, well at.
Speaker 3: I said they got thirty thousand miles on them at twenty one.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, different that born you hit me?
Speaker 3: It is, oh Joe, it is.
Speaker 1: It's different.
Speaker 3: Are you.
Speaker 2: Jacob has and saying, could you please wish my little brother Max hafter the happy twenty eighth birthday, Max big Bro says, happy birthday.
Speaker 3: He wanted you to enjoy this day. Hopefully you enjoyed this day with family, friends and loved ones.
Speaker 2: Happy twenty eighth birthday, many many more to come, and hope you had something really really nice to eat.
Speaker 3: Eric He'll says, Hey, my my name is Eric uncan o Jo.
Speaker 2: Can you give my son Darius congratulations for proposing to his girlfriend now fiance. Hey, Darius, you know what pops. Pops wanted to wish your congratulations? He say, you got you got engaged to your girlfriend. Congratulations, she's now your fiance. Hopefully in the next couple of months it's gonna be your wife. So congratulations man, big accomplishment. Your dad's proud of you. We're happy at night cap oh cho or now we're happy for you also, so send.
Speaker 1: Me thanks to the wedding. I'm a performer. I'm also a chef. I can cater whatever you need. Let me know how er at me.
Speaker 5: I got a tuxedo company too, and and and my people they make they make bridal dresses. We can take care of to the brides maid. We can take care of the groom. We'll take care of the bride. Holler at me.
Speaker 1: One stop shop. I do everything, and I get to do.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 2: So now you now you want to be Now you want to do a bridesmaid. Now you want to beat the bridesmaids dressing.
Speaker 3: You want to do the brooms tucks, you want to do the catering, you want to do the music, the DJ.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm hustleman man. I do everything one stop shop, just like in Martin, hustle man.
Speaker 1: Whatever you need.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, I mean, I didn't want to tell now I want to stay tunder. That's all I want. I want you know what I'm saying. You know you ever had one of them statement things? Now you get a little medium. I don't like a little medium. Look, I like it medium. And you know what inity just melt like butter. I don't know if you ever had that wygu you had that ain't fired that wygu.
Speaker 1: No I get, I get. I get my safe from baffa house.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: Dang.
Speaker 2: I mean even even if they got a kid or two, I understand, because sometimes the woeman can work it and have a kid or two and it's still snapped back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cause you know who I liked the fair. It just get big, just get better every year.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You can your fair come one year old, Joe. They're gonna have a different ride next year. It's just get better every year. Yeah, that's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: Okay, she got there.
Speaker 3: I know she out there. I know she out there.
Speaker 1: Yat there?
Speaker 3: Man oh man, man oh Jr. You just stop? Uh.
Speaker 2: Doctor Frank A. M. Bellaman said, oh love the T shirt? Is it just me or or the Simpsons psychic? I swear to be spot on sometimes with these celebrity predictions life, et cetera. They do always because they in Hollywood. They hear things. It's kind of like if you're around the NFL, you hear things.
Speaker 1: They know what's coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah huh, But I ain't right. I don't go nowhere, so I don't know what be going on.
Speaker 2: Benny Scott Walker says, it's my friends August Andrew's birthday. He's a big fan. Can y'all shot him out? Tell him? Happy birthday? Excuse me, August, happy birthday, bro, one of your friends. Benny Scott Walker says, Hey, wonder wish your happy birthday. Say you're a good guy. I trust him, and he say you support Nightcap, so we trust you even more, we like you even more. So we thank you guys for your supports. Derrick Jibs says, what's up, Uncle O Joe. Today's my thirty sixth birthday. I've been trying to order a follow your a Kanyac, but it isn't available here in Memphis. Wondering if you could direct me. Guess what, We just got distribution in Tennessee. Actually, I'm going to be in Nashville next Wednesday. Now, next Thursday we set the bottle signing though right that morning, I'm gonna be in Actually I'm gonna be in Nashville at a bottle two bottle signings next Thursday. So we have distribution, so it's gonna be in Memphis, Derek, So just appreciate that, Bro. You ain't gonna have to get a ship directly. You're gonna be able to go going to a package shop, go you grab it right off the show. So I appreciate that support, Bro. And that concludes our episode of Nightcap for Monday Night. Thank you for joining us. Watch the Titans take apart in the Miami Dolphins on the road thirty one to twelve.
Speaker 3: The Dolphins didn't look good.
Speaker 2: We watched the Lions at home win forty two twenty nine over the Seattle Seahawks. Lions look good. Defense needs to pick it up. They gave up over five hundred yards, but they got stopped when they needed to get stop. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite art Shannon Shark, He's your favorite. Number eighty five Liberty Cities own the Benga Ring of Fame. Arterie the legendary pro bowler all pro as Chad o Cho Senko Johnson, but you can just call him Oyo. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button, and do.
Speaker 3: Us a favor.
Speaker 2: Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. And remember every subscriber counts, and we thank you for counting. We thank you for mattering one point five million subs. We have a lot more people that watch our product, that listen to our product through audio, and we greatly appreciate that you have conversation.
Speaker 3: All the people that I meet out in the gym and in the airports. Thank you.
Speaker 2: We love Nightcap man tell Ocho, I said, what's up, and guys, it means a lot to us because without you, there is no us. Nightcap does not enjoy the level of success that we've enjoyed and will continue to enjoy thanks to people like yourself. So thank you again very much. Make sure you go check out Shaved by la Portier. It's like I said, we're about to be in fourteen to sixteen states by the end of the year. If we're not in a state currently or sitting near you, you can go to our site and have it shipped directly to your door. So thank you for your support. Thank you for helping Shave by Laportier become one of the biggest sellers in the spirits industry and growing in the cognac space. Make sure you go follow my media company page on all platforms that Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four the T shirt Ocho has on made by the clothing company. It's felled eighty four and unkin Ocho t's are back in stock. I repeat the unk and Oho t's are back in stock. And if you ordered merch. Within the last three weeks it has begun shipping. So thank you again for your support and we thank you for your patience. Thank you for joining us again for nightcap I'm Up He's Oho, and we'll see you on Thursday.
Speaker 1: The volume