Speaker 1: You're ready champ these ones, right, the ones.
Speaker 2: We haven't done yet.
Speaker 1: It's do guys with.
Speaker 2: Just a ball at his boom?
Speaker 3: The review is there the wheels for you? What is Scott gonna say? What's Andrew gonna say? Well, there's sires good or just okay?
Speaker 4: It's guys with us just a ball his bop.
Speaker 1: They'll be arguing about Bastot.
Speaker 4: What do they know?
Speaker 2: There is reg all that boost and you get to hear that slo bet you Yep, I'm Andrew on my phone because I'm not paying attention to the show.
Speaker 4: I'm hearing you. I can hear exactly what you're saying. You were playing the theme song.
Speaker 2: Hey, when you post these videos, why can't you do like cool graphics and stuff like that? Like all these YouTube videos? Have you have nothing else to do? Man, you're not doing anything. Why can't you do that, like these cool things? Like you know, when do we do balls and spoons? The little bowl graphic should pop up and you should put a little logo at the beginning and some fun festive stuff. Somebody who just wants to watch his plane crap right.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode one fifty eight. I can't believe we're one hundred and fifty eight. How is your week, Bend Scott?
Speaker 2: You should just be a little bit more invested in it, Like if we want viewers and listeners and maybe advertising dollars at some point, we should make it inviting. People should want to come watch it every week. Right now, it's just like, uh, these two guys. I could listen to it and watch it, but why would I.
Speaker 1: Want One time?
Speaker 4: I've said, why don't we just do something different for the YouTube page?
Speaker 2: Because that's a cop out. That's a cop out.
Speaker 1: That's a cop out.
Speaker 4: Literally, doing new content that people would want to go and only can see on our YouTube page is a cop out. Like trying new things, that's a cop out.
Speaker 2: Just make this video exciting.
Speaker 4: We're talking on a zoom, dude, I don't know how much more exciting a zoom call can be.
Speaker 2: Serial killers graphics.
Speaker 1: Listen watching a forty six year old man change.
Speaker 2: My age every time every time you want to make fun of me, I'm a different age. I'm not forty six.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You might need to get a you're reaching your fifties.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm done? Seriously, go ahead, why go ahead, go ahead, you take the up, go ahead, lead it go. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 4: So it's episode one fight. I don't know what day it is on the fake calendar you got behind you. What day are we pretending it is? Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, are you talking to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What fake day is it?
Speaker 2: It's Christmas Week. Today's Monday, December twenty first.
Speaker 4: Oh, welcome to Christmas Week everyone. We have a bunch of new cereals to try.
Speaker 2: None of them are new. There's only one cereal that's new there. And I said it to you weeks and weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Hold on, you put on a jacket to pretend that you didn't film this after one fifty seven.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. You can't change your sweatshirt ever, You've been wearing that for two weeks. It must stink.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, it's really going with this one. We're really going with this one. Okay, we're gonna start off with these ones. I don't know what the hell these things are like.
Speaker 2: What does your TV say back there? Roku?
Speaker 1: Hulu?
Speaker 2: Oh, Hulu?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, this whole apartment sponsored by Hulu. Just kidding, but maybe one day.
Speaker 2: The lighting is terrible in both of our studios we should have realized.
Speaker 1: Better than mine.
Speaker 4: The two lights went out above my kitchen, and it's so hard to take the light bulbs out that I just leave them dead. Oh, so let's do this one, the one that looks like Smarties.
Speaker 2: What is it, Andrew? And where we get it?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say it's a legal cereal that a listener sent us.
Speaker 1: It is not a legal cereal.
Speaker 2: It is a cereal that a listener sent us. Hannah sent it to us. Okay, and these are green Wise Confettios. Green Wise is like the Snooty two dy Public's brand. It's like the natural stuff. We probably won't like it. I think I'm gonna love it, although they do use cane sugar.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm going in with.
Speaker 4: A positive attitude to this. It's a new week, it's the holidays. Welcome everyone.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure, okay, I'm not sure if these are trying to be fruit loops or if they're trying to be fruity cheerios. I'm not quite sure where they're going with it.
Speaker 1: They smell like fruit loops.
Speaker 2: Oh, your bike ride is over, so let's eat a helping of cane sugar? Makes this cereal? Sweet Papa wheelie. When you pedal past our organic wheat, it helps make this cereal tasty, whole grain treat cool.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start eating it.
Speaker 2: No, no, ring your bike bell. If you know this fact, you can make cereal reddish with radishes. There's radishes in here.
Speaker 1: Why would you tell me that I'm gonna hate this cereal?
Speaker 2: Now as you speed past the cornfield, please hear this organic corn is a whole grain not to be missed. I didn't realize that corn was considered a grain. Corn is corn.
Speaker 4: It smells like fruit loops, but I have a feeling it's gonna taste like poop loops.
Speaker 2: The colors are very dull. It's not vibrant at all. There's no artificial colors in here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kind of like the muted color palette again. And they look like Smarties.
Speaker 2: It does smell like fruit loops. And we've had a cereal similar to this from Freedom Foods. And there was another one also. When they try to be healthy little o's, they just don't put artificial food coloring in them. Here we go, ready, Andy, why don't you think Nope, I guess some poor kid whose mom won't let them have fruit Loops would eat this and be like, yeah, it's all right, But it's not.
Speaker 4: It's just blah. That's the best word for it.
Speaker 2: And it's probably the rattish juice that makes it blah.
Speaker 4: It tastes like the minute it enters your mouth, the taste decides to like peace out.
Speaker 2: Yes, so far we have not had much luck with green Wise.
Speaker 1: Two bowls for me.
Speaker 2: I love publics, don't get me wrong, but the green Wise line, it's just it's just not doing it for us. No, I give it a ball and a spoon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, again, two bowls for me. If it was like the last cereal on Earth, I would eat it.
Speaker 1: And I want to complain.
Speaker 2: If any cereal was the last cereal on Earth, you'd eat it because you'd be hungry. So that's such a stupid thing to say.
Speaker 1: Why am I on this podcast? What's the point?
Speaker 2: But is it not true?
Speaker 4: Why do you have me on this podcast?
Speaker 1: If you're just going to be a giant herd.
Speaker 2: If there was poop flakes and it was the last herd sandwich scotch okay, a giant tird sandwich.
Speaker 4: When you're talking, all I'm hearing is all right.
Speaker 2: So if there were turd flakes, and that was the last cereal on the planet. You starve because you be hung. I'm gonna starve. I'm gonna starve, all right, Andrew, which one do you want to do next?
Speaker 4: I want to do these poop flakes. They're flakes. Oh that is, They're like chocolate covered flakes.
Speaker 2: Can I see it again? Let me see the other bag. Actually, maybe I'll be able to figure it out. Oh no, definitely not that. These are not poop flakes, Andrew. These are brand new in the line of Hashi. No, it's a brand new cereal from General Mills. It's Lara Bar. Oh yeah, so they're not actually poop flakes. They're peanut butter chocolate chip cereal. And I thought this was going to be delicious. I don't like the faces you're making because I think it's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: That's what we always think. It's the only it's gonna taste good. And then all of a sudden you taste it and you're like.
Speaker 2: It basically looks like just giant pieces of broken up Lara Bar. Is it Lara or Lara? I've always said Lara.
Speaker 1: I don't eat them, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: So it's chunks of granola and some flakes, and oh, they just spilled all over my computer. I hate when that happens. I like, I forget about gravity sometimes.
Speaker 4: Is this your laptop or is this my crappy laptop?
Speaker 2: My laptop?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you brought it in.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you told me I had.
Speaker 1: To okay ready yeah?
Speaker 2: One, two, three? Wow? I built my rip so bad.
Speaker 1: It was so quiety.
Speaker 2: Why would you make ish?
Speaker 1: And it's salty. It's like excessively salty.
Speaker 2: Who thought this was a good idea.
Speaker 4: I told you it wasn't going to be a good idea, and you were like, don't make phases.
Speaker 2: I taste blood, I'm definitely bleeding.
Speaker 4: Well, if there's a coppery or metalloche taste, you definitely are bleeding.
Speaker 1: In the laara bar, it's so qunchy.
Speaker 2: It's basically like you put a granola bar in a thing of milk. It's so not.
Speaker 4: Even that because granola bars aren't this bad. This is like if you just left the granola bar out in the woods because.
Speaker 1: You're the last person on earth.
Speaker 2: This is terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gross, I give it a bowl.
Speaker 2: I was really looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't and I was right, so please have no expectations.
Speaker 2: Holy hell, and a ham basket. I can give this only a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so salty.
Speaker 2: It is salty. I like Lara Bars. I do like them. I can't even tell you what the ingredients are because this is one of those sample boxes.
Speaker 1: Are they normally this salty? Laura Bars?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I haven't had one in quite a while. Here's three different varieties of this. Obviously we'll try.
Speaker 1: Them, but no, we're not, please God no.
Speaker 2: And this is a heavy box. Ugh here yeah, one bowl that's heavy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can only imagine because this little bag, it's heavy. All right, let's move on because I hate this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bit my lip. I mean it was really hard to eat.
Speaker 4: If you had to go to the hospital mid episode.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, I bit my lip while I was eating cereal on a podcast. This is another listener supplied cereal.
Speaker 4: It's like knockoff Tricks.
Speaker 2: It is knockoff tricks, Andrew it's from maltomeal.
Speaker 4: Let me get Fruitity Fruity Extravaganza. Is that what it's called?
Speaker 2: Our friend Paul from Palm Beach, Florida sent us in. It is fruity blasts. Fruity blasts. Oh wait a minute, it says new We could have done this as the new Cereal.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean we don't really start off with that anymore.
Speaker 1: We don't go like, hey, do you want to start newer classic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we just did it. We just wasted a new Cereal.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe you should play in these episodes better and be more involved.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what nothing?
Speaker 1: Oh nothing?
Speaker 2: These do smell overly fruity.
Speaker 1: These remind me of what Tricks used to be.
Speaker 2: Aren't the fruit shapes back in Tricks?
Speaker 1: Who knows with them? They're so pretentious.
Speaker 2: The fruit shapes are back, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 4: They tried to go all modern with their logo and all their mascots are all like two dimensional.
Speaker 2: Now they've changed it up a bunch in the last couple of years. They were the balls. First they were the fruit, then they were the balls. They went the back to the fruit. Then they got rid of the artificial colors and it looked like crap, and they went back. So they keep going back and forth. Man, you got to keep it original, keep it original, keep the ogs.
Speaker 1: Ready, Yeah, what do you think? Yeah? I love this.
Speaker 2: It tastes pretty tricksy. It's not. It's not dead on, that's for sure. It's not quite as sweet as tricks A strange little flavor.
Speaker 4: Four balls, I like it like a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan of maltameal, but three balls.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be that harsh.
Speaker 2: It's not hard. Three balls is not harsh. It's better than half harsh. Do you know anything about math? I don't know what. It's better than half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's a little harsh.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's harsh. It's even better. It's even better than middle of the road.
Speaker 4: I kind of wish I had all of this bag because it's delicious.
Speaker 2: So do you? I mean, I'll send you the big bag.
Speaker 4: No, because I saw the whole big bag of the Golden Crispers too.
Speaker 2: You don't eat much cereal, do you, Andrew.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, with when you have stripped throat, you're really not supposed to be having dairy on top of it because it just creates more phlims. So this podcast has been wonderful for me.
Speaker 2: No, but I just mean in general, you don't eat much cereal? Do you.
Speaker 4: I go through like phases where I'll be like, oh my God, this is all I want. Like, I went through a buttered toast face, couldn't tell you why. All I wanted every morning was buttered toast and it lasts me like a month, and then I'll be like, Wow, now all I want is Raisin brand.
Speaker 1: They don't have Raisin brand for like a month.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's weird. You don't have any phases with breakfast cereals Nope, or even just breakfast foods.
Speaker 2: No, I'm all over the board.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one day you're eating hot, open face turkeys. The next day you're eating I.
Speaker 2: Had chicken parm for breakfast this morning.
Speaker 1: Who gave you chicken parm?
Speaker 2: I brought in my Raos frozen meal. This is not an ad, even though Raos is a partner at the Big Show. I bought a frozen Raose meal. It was delicious.
Speaker 1: You made the chicken parm yourself?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it was a frozen Raos meal. Did you hear me say that? Part?
Speaker 1: Oh nice?
Speaker 2: They have lasagna and spaghetti and meatballs and whatnot in the freezer section.
Speaker 1: It's not on my instacart.
Speaker 2: If it was, I would You're so lazy. You're so lazy.
Speaker 1: I also have COVID, so it's good. I'm not leaving my house, you douche.
Speaker 2: But you always use instacar because you're so lazy. Even before all this.
Speaker 4: You get paid to be an Instacart shopper.
Speaker 1: Why are you.
Speaker 2: Complaining because I don't get tipped very well.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, if you're showing up to my door and saying you're lazy, I wouldn't tip.
Speaker 2: You either anyway. So, lots of great news cereals coming out for twenty twenty one. We've mentioned a few of them in the past. I'm really actually kind of excited for the chocolate strawberry Cheerios we'll see.
Speaker 4: No, I like the chocolate I Go Waffle cereal.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm okay, that's coming in. Also now I'm not sure if it's real or not, but it looked real. Have you seen Well I'm not even gonna ask you, but there's a new one that's been circulating the cereal sites called Monster Mash and apparently, apparently it is a mashup of all the monster cereals that have been around Frankenberry and count Chocola and Brewberry and Fruit Brute and Fruit Yummy Mummy. We'll see, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 2: I don't know because it's kind of an odd time that would usually come out around Halloween. So maybe it's just a it's in the works, I don't know. I hope it's a real thing, But then again, all those flavors combining together might be disgusting.
Speaker 4: I have a feeling it is going to be disgusting. It's almost gonna taste like this but on steroids.
Speaker 2: No, it's gonna taste like that with chocolate in it and fake strawberry and fake blueberry.
Speaker 1: Gross. No, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, Well this is a short one. I like that because it's not a lot of editing for me to do.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you're such a martyr. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas to those that celebrate. Hanika is over now, yes, because that's only eight nights and it started back on the time.
Speaker 1: Start soon, kwanzas starts soon.
Speaker 2: Happy Kwanza. When's Kwanza?
Speaker 1: I think it's the day after Christmas?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's Boxing day. Also, what is that one?
Speaker 1: That's the British one?
Speaker 2: It's Canadian?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I got to well, you know, British and Canada, aren't they best friends? I think so, Yeah, the U, like the England owns.
Speaker 2: The Canada isn't British Columbia isn't that Canada? Also? Yeah, and maybe I don't know if British actually means it's British or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I think it's all British own territories. They own, like a whole bunch of territories.
Speaker 2: Sound really stupid, Let's just shut up. We sound dumb.
Speaker 4: No, I'm ninety nine percent sure. Like there's also like the British Virgin Islands. There's also like I think South Africa is partionally owned by the UK.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got their hand and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's I guess what happens when you're a monarchy for like thousand years.
Speaker 2: Come on, do the queen? Eh?
Speaker 1: We own many territories.
Speaker 2: Have Even watching The Crown, I have not, but I hear Amy watches it, and as I'm falling asleep, I hear it. I'm like, I don't know if I could get into the show.
Speaker 1: No, I don't watch the Crown.
Speaker 2: No, okay, well, I just have no.
Speaker 4: Interest in like royalty shows.
Speaker 2: Me neither, because I don't get it. I don't understand it.
Speaker 4: Offers too much of a snake pick into my life.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next Monday. Please have a safe and festive Christmas, and please don't let too many people into your house. Just be smart.
Speaker 1: Watch my Christmas address.
Speaker 2: Where wear your mask and stay away from people I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, Yes, stay away from everybody.
Speaker 2: Andrew can attest to that because he's still uh, he's still got some COVID crawling around up in there.
Speaker 4: No, I don't actually, but thanks Scottie. Happy holidays everyone.
Speaker 2: All right, until we see you next week and we'll be here. Say Crinch, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Crunch, I could never roll my rs.
Speaker 2: Ever, why would you?
Speaker 1: Well like you can't like you could roll your rs?
Speaker 2: No, I can't well like her lunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't do it like.
Speaker 2: Runch. Runch, you do a good job.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: It always bothered me because in Spanish class they would ask you to roll your RS on certain words and I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I can also do that horse thing. Very good, very good. All right, let's get out of here. This is stupid.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotta go by bye, oh.
Speaker 2: Follow us serial killers PC.
Speaker 1: Bye yeah and like a subscribe, by wait.
Speaker 2: A second, hold on back the truck up that freaking guy, Hold on, where's my phone? That guy, that freak guy, the reviewing guy. What the hell was his name?
Speaker 4: I hate him, I know you do, because he leaves one star reviews.
Speaker 2: Why does he do it? He does it on purpose, He does it just to get our ghat. He does it to get our ghot. I laugh. Volestar eighty eight. You jerk calls this podcast a waste of time, A waste of time. Too much fluff, he says, fluff. What does he want us to do? Good? Three balls? Next?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Good? Two balls? Oh? One ball? Thanks for listening to Cereal Killers because that would be extremely entertaining.
Speaker 4: Also, my question is are you allaed to leave multiple reviews for a show you know?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't think so, but he did, and he voted us one star for both. He left us one star reviews. It's a serial website, he says. I think he means podcast talk about Cereal. The less Danielle the better, he says. She is beyond annoying. I didn't read this in the last episode because I didn't want to upset her. But what a jerk who says that if you don't like something, just move on?
Speaker 4: Apparently Vollstar eighty eight, Does.
Speaker 2: Dick Merry Christmas?
Speaker 4: Yes, Merry Christmas, Happy holidays.
Speaker 2: Everyone, that dude's gonna get cold? What oh cold or stale? Cereal your eyes? But I didn't say cold. I said it cold. I see you, Merry Christmas.