Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Hello, let's start.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll start with this. Eddie saw two celebrities working out at a public gym.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, dude.
Speaker 4: I mean you go in there, why because the public gym, like there's just normal people working out there, and then you see these two celebrities amongst the scrubs and like, what are you guys doing?
Speaker 3: You don't have like gyms at your house?
Speaker 1: Do you consider yourself a scrub?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Okay, just making sure. Yeah, I'm in there with everyone else.
Speaker 1: Got it. Okay, so I guess I wouldn't think you would be as effected since you live here.
Speaker 3: It's still crazy though, Okay, got it. If you see these.
Speaker 4: Celebs and lunchbox you agree with me, Like, but how big of a celeb?
Speaker 3: One a lister?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh and I would say one beishlister.
Speaker 1: Oh by the way, b list's pretty big.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like you see them and you're like, it's more it would be more of like I know that person's famous from something, Oh that would be selister.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you don't know who is like entertainer that you're massive garth Bros.
Speaker 3: Well, there's definitely an A in there.
Speaker 1: B is almost to that category, but not quite like Thomas Rhett. Okay, still a massive star.
Speaker 3: Maybe C. Then C would be I don't want to keep example, you're about to do that.
Speaker 1: But okay. Who was the Seedlister Charles Eston?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charles is a pretty normal dude though, Yes.
Speaker 3: Pretty normal dude. But I'm thinking he's got like he was on Outer Banks Jack.
Speaker 1: He's gotten famous like three times in his life, which is right from Who's line. When he was young the Improv show, Yeah, and then Nashville he got super famous, and then Outer Banks's famous again like that guy has.
Speaker 3: Just doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you would think he'd have a mansion with a gym in his house, but no, he's working out with the rest of us.
Speaker 1: And then there was was he working out with the A lister?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 4: He was by himself, just working out. No, no, no, Then they weren't even talking to each other. I don't even even know if they knew they were there together.
Speaker 3: What what what you just did your face?
Speaker 5: I have a guess on the A lister because my friend saw a big time A listener at a gym and I was shocked.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, Hey, Ray, I worked out with Sam this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh tell me.
Speaker 3: Chest shoulders, buys cardio. Hey Ray, you want hear something crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell me something.
Speaker 3: I worked out with Sam this weekend.
Speaker 1: Dude, you did too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bruh, that's dope. We went to.
Speaker 1: A workout group like our trainer Kevin had a big charity of thing and Sam came out. Dang yeah, home them them the whole time. Dude, I never even see that dude out at any Sam so very normal.
Speaker 3: As Yeah, I would say so. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sam's like the most normal dude ever. And you just he's a monster, Like was he going shirt off? He just kind of. I'm like, say, he doesn't keep to himself, he's just quiet. I know why he was there now and now it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Ud. He's a lumberjack him and clude are they work out?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's a lumberjack. He looks like a like the paper towel.
Speaker 3: Dude, he's bounty. He's Ronny Ronnie.
Speaker 1: Would you say bounty bounty?
Speaker 5: There's bounty paper towels.
Speaker 1: There a bounty man. That's a real question, a bounty.
Speaker 3: No, I just mixed him up.
Speaker 4: Bounty is the quicker pick because I would have just gone with Bounty, but like, oh yeah, I thought about it, but it does make sense, it's brownie. Yes, Okay, would do you say that Sam Hunt has his own gym in his mansion?
Speaker 1: Probably has something. It's one of those where I'm a little too close situation. So I don't want to act like I don't know, but I don't also don't want to give away personal information. Okay, fair on that one. Sure, would you respect that absolutely?
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Was he trying to get a workout in or was he just there? We all worked out together, Okay, Yeah. Was it a race type thing or you guys were all just everybody just pushed what you can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a group.
Speaker 1: There was like there were like sixty people there on top of a parking garage, right. I saw pictures from it, and so we had a group that there were like three groups of fifteen twenty people, maybe four groups of twenty people.
Speaker 2: Was it a race type thing?
Speaker 1: No, it was working out. It's a charity workout.
Speaker 2: God, well, Sam was in your group.
Speaker 1: We were together some, but in the lifting group we just I don't think so. Or our group is pretty big Eddie you samur group.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so. I never worked out with saying I didn't spot Sam Ary.
Speaker 1: Uh running it was yeah. Then I and Sam and I stood together while they were doing this stuff at the end, just kind of caught up. But I don't He's right, Sam's such a normal dude. If you just wouldn't have been like a psychotic weirdo to him, you probably friends with him. I know, he's really cool. My wife talked to him more than I did when I was in Vegas. No, no, I know, but you just have made it such a deal that you're like obsessed with him. And I think had you not done lad with that, he's like such a normal, nice guy that you probably because you're awesome. We all love you, and you're really a great friend, a great person. I think you guys would be friends. But I just think it was just not the wrong foot. It was the stalker foot. I'm just dug in on being obsessed with him, I know, and just even saying that, you know, obsessed with him, why no going back from that?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: And I could say, oh, yeah, I'll keep it cool. But when I went backstage in Vegas and saw him, dude, I freaked out for three minutes that there was no keeping it cool.
Speaker 2: But why I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's just that was my reaction.
Speaker 2: It wasn't scripted, it was nothing.
Speaker 3: There was no cameras rolling.
Speaker 2: I went nuts.
Speaker 1: I went ballistic on the guy. Lets you know who you are?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You know you are?
Speaker 1: Well anyway, Sam's awesome, Eddie? Who is your let?
Speaker 3: What are you ruined? The same? Hun? Oh that's isn't that crazy? No? Why what is it?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 4: No, this was at a public gym, not the top of the parking garage that was separate.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, because yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was wild, dude, And why does it make sense? Hold on by?
Speaker 1: Why does it works out?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Where was Eddie working.
Speaker 3: At YEA on my off days?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying? Just keep the reps going. Yeah, I don't understand, it doesn't I don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: So Eddie now has a gym membership to go work out.
Speaker 4: I've always had a gym that always had this membership and I never use it until recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't matter. We've we've gone, We've walked down a trail that's a bit confusing for everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm so confused, Eddie.
Speaker 4: But yes, Sam, such a normal dud. Just work out with people, people crazy, and Nashville is so cool. They don't bother anyone, right, Like it's great.
Speaker 3: Correct, No one bothers me. We don't bother them. Why would somebody bother I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Nobody bothers exactly.
Speaker 4: Why would somebody bother You don't know if somebody was going to want to use the Olympical Hey, excuse me, you're fighting all over that, right, do you mind wiping that up?
Speaker 3: Maybe that would be it. That's funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well thanks Eddie for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, Wait, so who's Amy's Oh.
Speaker 5: It's justin Timberlake.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's huge. I wasn't at my gym.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was just surprised that he was at a gym.
Speaker 3: Yeah mm hmm. Is it quantum?
Speaker 5: According to my friend, I don't care. I don't think it was quantum. I think it was like a lifetime maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They have a lot of times pickleball courts here.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: I have a few titles that I own here and like Diplo will work out. There's some wallin was going there for a while. M Who nobody's here?
Speaker 3: Alive.
Speaker 1: Is there a you know what I saw in the flight the other day. There was Julian Michaels.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, she was the big workout girl.
Speaker 1: Nope, you're thinking that's not Jillian mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from the Biggest Loser.
Speaker 1: No, she has all those products. I'm not talking about Jillian. I'm talking about Jillian Michaels, a singer, the songwriter.
Speaker 3: Got It, got It, got It? Who am I thinking of that?
Speaker 1: You're thinking Jillian Michael, Jillian, Jillian, Julia. That is what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: There we go and stuff.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight percent of us wake up before our alarm. Just around the room here in the morning, do you wake up before your alarm goes off?
Speaker 5: Amy, No, my alarm wakes me.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox only if I had to pe Just generally, your alarm does wake you up?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, Eddie as of late, Yes, say in the last like I don't know, six months.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a big size.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wake up why, I would say, about thirty minutes before my alarm goes off, and I just kind of stare at the clock then get up.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've had my alarm clock wake me up at least a year year a year and a half while I do mine is I think stress?
Speaker 3: I got wait? I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm just so obsessed with not being late to make sure to get everything done. I usually wake up an hour before my alarm goes off. On the weekends. I don't set an alarm, so it's not like I wake up because I don't do that. But do you still wake up early then I'd like to, yes, But I can still sleep if I have nothing, I can sleep. I guess slept really good on Saturday night into Sunday, probably like nine hours. Would never do that on a weekday because I'm just I got okay, I gotta get this, I gotta get that, gotta be be sure to be there for this little self imposed street stress sleeping. Yeah, but yeah, No, I never go to an alarm like this morning. I probably woke up an hour and twenty minutes from my alarm, and I also know I'm not going to get back to sleep, and so I just get up. You get up, storry to day, Just get up, start going with the dogs. It takes me fifteen minutes so to get all the dogs have done in the morning, get them up, feed them, get them outside, so quicker I get that done, quicker I can start on the show. Mike d will know if I'm gonna come in half just in complete dissociation, because if he gets an email like two thirty in the morning for me, he's like, oh God, it's going to be a crazy day.
Speaker 3: Mike give us a heads up when he does that. I'm never in a bad mood because of it. I'm just saying, like, we have that text thread without you. What do you all talk about me?
Speaker 1: Oh? We yeah, I hate that thread. Maybe I'm on there as a secret name.
Speaker 3: You guys don't even know.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting to inherit. My mom's superpower of she never used an alarm. She would just tell herself before she went to bed what time to wake up, and she would wake up.
Speaker 1: That's pretty crazy. It's like a ninja.
Speaker 3: Two things.
Speaker 1: I wish I could do that. Then Ninja would do one wake up whenever they want to shove their balls inside their body to eliminate vulnerability.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, all right, moving on, So.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what they would do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I heard so right.
Speaker 1: If you ninja, you're gonna beat up a ninja fighting ninja. What do you do to any man? You go to his vulnerable spot, You kick him in the balls. You can't if his balls are pushed up into his body.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: So I heard the ninja push their nuts into their body and I've tried it. Don't feel good. H I always quit before I actually get to that point. Would that would be pretty cool? Mister Beast turned down a trip on that Titanic that's submersible.
Speaker 3: Both the Titanic.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, and there have been a few people now say they've turned it down. I guess the guy was really looking at one for press. I mean, look, it's like Bezos, right, he likes to take famous people on the rocket ship because he wants people to care about the rocket ship.
Speaker 3: People also pay a.
Speaker 1: Lot of money for it. But I think this guy was doing that a little bit too. But mister Beasts is one of the people who came out. James Cameron too, was like, we could have told you this was gonna happen. The Navy also said they heard it explode way earlier then really then, yeah, like when they look back there heard that they thought was hours and hours and hours maybe days before we knew. So yeah, the Ocean Gate submarine tragedy. I tell you, I just don't feel like the jokes and the memes are there yet or maybe they'll ever. And people, I mean, they're jokes and memes all over the place about wow, really it's not good.
Speaker 5: But I haven't seen that that's horrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty bad. I don't know.
Speaker 1: And I'm never offended by a joke. I just choose not to look at it anymore. I don't want to waste my energy there I'm being offended by something, especially if somebody's not getting hurt like an animal or a human or may not be able to eat. But I don't like it. And mostly most dark stuff, I'm like that, I get why that's funny. Sure, even if it's not funny, I still am like, oh, I get why that's funny that. I still this is I don't like that that jokes about this one yet. I think people just ever, I don't know if everyone probably won't ever, but yeah, people just have a hard time, like just putting themselves in this situation.
Speaker 3: Well, if that was your family.
Speaker 1: It seems fictional, right, Yeah, it's not real. It's like how you can make fun of people celebrities or it's how you can go after people on social media because it doesn't seem real even though they are real, you don't really feel you're affect anything because you don't really know them, you can't touch them.
Speaker 4: But if we did think that that's real and like put yourself in that situation, I think everybody would skip the memes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, the mister beast by the way, this dude aside from the Titanic story, because yes, he talked about it, and the three things I wanted to mention was that James Cameron going no chance and they showed James Cameron's he paid like ten million bucks to make his He's got the deepest and it is layered with all this technology and equipment and I don't know, it's got a bunch of lights in it. So I just assume it's super cool and super safe. It's because I'll But then then you getting this guy's looks like a tin can, the one that yeah, like they're just sitting in there with a tin can in a tin can.
Speaker 5: Did you see that demonstration of a coke can and kind of what happened when it That's what I've seen online, like it's a quick little video of the scientist showing how a coke can goes into the water. I don't know how it but it just completely like implodes.
Speaker 3: Like instantly because of the air pressure.
Speaker 5: Demonstrating what happened potentially to that.
Speaker 1: The dumbest people are those like, you're gonna tell me, a boat like the Titanic can be on the bottom and it wouldn't explode. But this thing explodes. There's a conspiracy. No, it's the air pressure. When the Titanic sank to the bottom, there was no air pressure. Yes, that's why it sank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 1: Mister Beast, whose real name is Jimmy Donaldson, has the second most subscribed channel overall with one hundred and sixty two million subscribers. Wow, who's number one though?
Speaker 3: Is there a YouTube from?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He's one of the ten highest paid YouTubers, having an estimated network like five hundred million bucks. He says he spends five million a month to make his videos.
Speaker 3: That's quite the investment.
Speaker 1: He gained significance to his YouTube channel, which features attention grabbing videos of extreme challenges, stunts, and philanthropic activities. His initial focus was on gaming, and commentary, but then he started doing widespread large gale donations. He has made the most of his money through YouTube and his Beast apparel. I don't know, I like mister Beast. I don't know really you think about HI, might just see him doing stuff.
Speaker 3: What's the apparel?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Is there a logo that we would recognize?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Beasts logo, just like a beast dude.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I do like him because he's such a normal looking dude. I would not recognize that logo. I've never seen a formal life looks like one of ThunderCats.
Speaker 3: He does, well, that's cool. Yeah, he's just a.
Speaker 1: Normal looking dude, no model or anything, and he seems to like care and if he does or not, who cares as long as Steff's happening. It's like he donates a car to that waitress. Nobody got mad because it has logo on it.
Speaker 3: Who gives a crap?
Speaker 2: She can use a car.
Speaker 1: I don't care if I take that every day all day. So there's that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was a truck where I grew up that was like sitting outside a convenience store and it was brand new, and they said, if you win the lottery like the grand prize. You win this truck too, and have the logo on it. Do that truck stay in front of that store for like twenty years? It was an old car by the time they gave it away, I think, or.
Speaker 3: If they ever gave it away, nobody want it. No, nobody ever want it.
Speaker 1: The viral dog nanny job posting that we talked about with one hundred and twenty seven thousand dollars a year salary, got yank because there were too many applicants. What you're gonna pay three hundred and twenty seven thousand bucks to watch a dog? Can you imagine people? Of course everyone everyone will want that job.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they had to pull it because so many people wanted it. The ad, which since has been deleted, was shared two weeks ago, and then once it became a news story, it went from like thirty to two thousand.
Speaker 3: People were applying for it.
Speaker 1: Imagine hoving to go through those applications. Man, Ray, would you let me know what my eleven o'clock meeting is?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I will, Hey, thank you just got here?
Speaker 5: Really but really I don't know what this meeting is.
Speaker 2: But you gotta like that. What's going down?
Speaker 3: Got here early?
Speaker 5: Six minutes early?
Speaker 3: What's going down? Just business man making business deals? God got him?
Speaker 2: Who you mean with.
Speaker 3: Another broker somebody?
Speaker 2: Well I was, I am?
Speaker 3: Who you meeting with?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, four thirty?
Speaker 3: We got to meet at four thirty?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 3: Nobody says to me at four thirty?
Speaker 1: You do? If you want to cancel last night, you do.
Speaker 3: If you have to go home and take a nap.
Speaker 1: Who's your meeting with the four thirty people? Okay, you don't have tell me. I really don't care. I just don't want to put their business out there.
Speaker 6: But okay, yeah, I don't want to put your If you don't want to put their business, I won't put their business either.
Speaker 3: Is it a work meeting? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why do you keep trying to hold your smile back?
Speaker 2: I mean? What where is your meeting at a restaurant?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Rest loubies? Not tell no, not loobies?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. What you'rs about Businessess that money? Are you going to get dressed up? Yeah? That's right?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I will tell you mine. You tell me yours, all right, because I just want to know yours.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Sponsorships go ahead, that does one nugget? Go ahead?
Speaker 6: Sponsorship no, okay, kick, okay, okay, maybe not sponsorship, Maybe partnership mine's brand deals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, that's what I'm saying. Partnership branded deals?
Speaker 3: Interesting the same thing for.
Speaker 2: Like, that's why I don't understand what a brand deal? What you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Just won't you tell me this? I'll tell you more about mind if you tell me yours.
Speaker 2: Well you can just tell me, you know, because and then once I tell you, you just be like I'm done. I mean I know how you play your games?
Speaker 3: No you don't, Yeah I do?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hey, mind spots when you have your just keep doing this when you have your meetings, Like is it weird to eat?
Speaker 3: Do you eat first and talk business or do you talk business during.
Speaker 2: The you eat and talk business time?
Speaker 1: Really, there's no way you do the big hater of eating and heaving business right, and.
Speaker 3: The way Lunchbox eats. You ever seen him kill a basket of chips?
Speaker 4: Oh dude, it's like that that chips and sausa will be gone in thirty seconds, So there's no.
Speaker 3: Way he's gonna be out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So my business idea, what what's your specifics in I'll give you more of my specific.
Speaker 3: Sports restaurant, the restaurant. Okay, you're gone.
Speaker 1: You just said you were going to a restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna buy the restaurant. Nope, you're just.
Speaker 1: Gonna eat at it, not just eat and talk business.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've told you.
Speaker 1: Mine's a sports brand sponsorship deal. That's what literally the meeting's about. No, I know, And I just what's yours?
Speaker 2: I just told you a partnership restaurant. Why are you talking in like I'm talking like you talking?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Mine is a meeting with somebody who has a sports based company who wants to talk about future brand deals with me and sponsorship deals.
Speaker 2: And so I am going to a restaurant that is talking about maybe a partnership with me with what.
Speaker 3: Another restaurant?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, come meet at our restaurant.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're gonna be like, do commercials for them?
Speaker 2: Got a partnership? No? No, no, that's a partnership.
Speaker 1: No no, no, So you're going to read commercials for a client?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all you had to say. You meet it with a client about any commercials? I mean, what I thought was you're investing in a restaurant. That's what you made it sound like. Oh, no, partnership is.
Speaker 3: That I thought we were meeting about my chicken. I don't remember that partnership.
Speaker 1: I would have thought you would be doing something and then have a piece of their business. That's your partnership.
Speaker 2: What you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeh okay, that's not it. No, that's so cool though.
Speaker 1: You're going, yeah, make that money.
Speaker 2: Everybody that scoffed and hit it. No one schedules a meeting for four thirty.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny, though, four thirty four to thirty dinner meeting is funny. But that being said, it makes sense. I didn't scoff at you.
Speaker 2: I know, I gave you the respect you guys, I say things and you scoff and whatever you do.
Speaker 3: I talked to you like a peer.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You walk on Peter, peer to peers, peer to peer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, you just lie so much, man, There was no when did I lie?
Speaker 3: You lie all the time? One man can't do it on the spot exactly. Paddle boat, Okay, that's a good Hey, they don't set three in the closet.
Speaker 2: That's not a lie. Let's talk about I want to donate a kidney. That's a lie.
Speaker 4: I never said that, freaking said, I've thought about donating the kidney, and you've.
Speaker 2: Never had the opportunity. You have, you had the opportunity. Well, I don't lie, don't lie right now.
Speaker 4: I mean I did get a DM, thank you, I got receipts, I did get a d M. But I don't know if I'm a match, and I just don't know enough about it yet.
Speaker 1: So but you don't know, and then you don't know.
Speaker 3: But how do you start to know?
Speaker 4: Do you think that's when I say you know what, I'm ready to do it or you just go learn before you even say you're ready.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm so not close to doing it.
Speaker 2: But i'd like to do it someday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to throw some a button fly here, stop it, No, you don't. I would like that a lot. When you guys can be funy to your button fly. That's not realistic.
Speaker 2: You would like if a thousand dollars tip waitress.
Speaker 3: I someday, if I'm ever a billionaire, that's what I want. Only a billionaire. A billionaire, that's what they do.
Speaker 4: What about if you're a millionaire, Yeah, how many millions. You could do it multi or one one million? You go broke that way?
Speaker 1: Five million, yeah, and five million liquid, not just in assets.
Speaker 4: Five million liquid. And I would do it probably once every two months. No, you wouldn't, Yes, because it's.
Speaker 3: So awesome dude, to leave a tip like that change somebody life.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 3: No, I hear you, and you're very passionate about it. But right now if I did that, my wife would be like, what do you do?
Speaker 2: Like, oh my gosh, okay right now because you tip one hundred dollars. Yes, every two months.
Speaker 3: I could probably do it twice a year, have you I've done it twice a year. Where's this math coming here? Let me think about it? A year twice a year.
Speaker 2: I have to we find out who the lawyar is.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go to this meeting.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you want to do your own eddies is more of an embellishing fantasy, and lunchboxes is a pure lie. But you both lead us down road sometimes that were like, how do we get here?
Speaker 3: What's your agent's name?
Speaker 2: Jackson Hughes.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go, no further questions.
Speaker 3: Do you really have a meeting today?
Speaker 2: How many times am I to say like, I don't understand. Mostly it's because I just don't understand.
Speaker 1: You constantly make up stuff about your business deals, but it's I do believe you have a meeting.
Speaker 6: It's sort of like when we did the segment about the last time we cried, you guys called me a liar.
Speaker 1: You came Eddie and I talked that after the show you came out. It's just had an out of nowhere and it's super serious and I did not respected you, but they were like, are you kid? Could you kids? So much so that they thought you were kidding Again, I don't like, I just don't understand.
Speaker 2: Like you asked a question to answer it and then you call me a liar, So it's like, okay, then I'm a liar.
Speaker 1: Like how many chicks you think you get hooked up with in your life?
Speaker 2: At least one hundred over a hundred.
Speaker 3: He's lying again, he's lying.
Speaker 2: You mean you were not on Sixth Street with me?
Speaker 3: Dude, Like you were there.
Speaker 2: You should check out You should have checked out that house. I mean it was like coming through. How many chick It's like a train station.
Speaker 1: Let me just okay, let me just say this, how many ladies do you think you had full intercourse with Oh.
Speaker 2: Probably at least one hundred.
Speaker 3: It's a little liar.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, what dude.
Speaker 5: Now we're making Bobby late for his meeting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta go. But it's a great conversation, is I mean?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see you guys. By the way, there are still some tickets to some of these shows. Some of them sold out, but they're like twenty tickets to the whole theater in which to at least on Saturday. Bobby Bones don't go. Tampa looked to be sold out except for singles. They're just single tickets left in the theater. Nashville, just single seats.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 1: Virginia Beach, just single seats. DC, Louisville, there's still some tickets in Las Vegas. Bobby Bones dot com. Come to the show. Comedically, inspirational. I gotta go have a great meeting today, Thank you too. Goot deal, close that deal. I will close that deal, get.
Speaker 3: It and get that money. I'm saying, I'm trying to do that paper.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just made up a meeting out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: But see he doesn't have a meeting.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, see you just you just.
Speaker 3: Are you sarcastic?
Speaker 5: I can't tell.
Speaker 1: All right, guess we'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: By everybuddy,