Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all, you already know what it is.
Speaker 2: Yours truly, your boy, im greasy right here back with another exclusive of Rock Solid Podcast. This one's sponsored by the Silver Pool. You see the ball back there. Stock would do, say just for a special guest, one of the Illess spitters out of New York City. If you wanted any of these niggas that think they pen game is right. They try to call him out. I don't know why he doesn't spank niggas left it right. Even when it was driva with my team. I used to tell being Joe Beings, you sure like we're gonna have to fight these niggas, Like these niggas could really rap. Being used to be like, alright, fuck it so that one. I'm I stay neutral. I let Beans do his thing, good thing. My dog came out of there and to draw. But anybody else it ain't been the same. And I want to welcome my motherfucking brother to the building. Jada kiss Man, one of the motherfucking elite spinners. I told him the other day, I ain't like this man ever since I heard him say, you niggas is like yellow lights.
Speaker 1: I'm running through y'all. I'm like crazy.
Speaker 2: Come on now, I gotta go against these niggas.
Speaker 1: Cool. What what's up? My guy?
Speaker 3: You've been my g You're killing shit. All appreciated, man, I know you came in right hooked them, do your thing. I'm trying to single fire appreciate you, bro, no.
Speaker 1: More the motion in general. You doing shit, y'all.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, ain't moving flags on play everywhere of a businessman?
Speaker 1: Do say? Is everywhere my brother appreciate doing? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Good to see brothers from our era still out here, eating, still looking good, Still got all your teeth, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Still you're still looking better than a lot of the young. And you know what I'm saying, man, And that's a blessing. Man.
Speaker 3: I appreciate still be here, to still be getting money, to still be flourishing.
Speaker 1: It's a blessing. Back at you, bro, I saw the movie moving doing your thing.
Speaker 2: I know you fresh off you said you had to do the A Marie feeling that A Marie couldn't.
Speaker 1: Make this shit.
Speaker 3: I caught it back last night, Abye shout out to a plane.
Speaker 1: Sup with a plane? Uh?
Speaker 3: They called me for his and hers and Westbury shout out to Westbury was lit last night. R and B joint shit was right, you know me, I come through, I take the bag. Nobody ain't there to collect it. You know your boy kissing come through.
Speaker 1: That's a fast what I do, man, I shot.
Speaker 2: I love to take that. They couldn't make it bad. It's always a beautiful bag.
Speaker 1: Yo. So me as a fan, my g like, I want to you know me, I want to do some of the history, man.
Speaker 2: I want to go back before the Lock became one of the greatest.
Speaker 1: Groups we know in hip hop history. What was it like?
Speaker 2: Just all three of yards homies. Y'all grew up together, right.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah?
Speaker 3: And me, me and sheik grandmoms live next door to each other. Like me and Sheik family was tight first, like his pops and my pops. Uh, his grandmoms and my grandmoms. Our families. They lived next door to each other since we was little JITs damn. So then what happened. It was crazy. Our grandmother's moved across town to the same built, to the same projects.
Speaker 1: They moved.
Speaker 3: My grandma's moved third floor, His grandma's moved first floor. And then raise me and my and it was just me and my mom at the time, me and my mom moved next to him and his mom.
Speaker 1: So now we seeing.
Speaker 3: Each other on the weekend at our grandmom's crib. And then we live one block. He lived down the hill, live up the corner, so I start seeing each other. Then we got with pee in school, Like.
Speaker 2: What the fuck was y'all niggas eating back then? Because them clue tapes. Now, y'all niggas wasn't irregular Baca egg and cheese is from the corner store. She was from the diner. Was getting pack man power pellets from somewhere or something.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you what it was. We was, We was like the we was overlooked. You know what I'm saying. This is when hip hop was hip hop. You're listening to the radio, this that they shout out starting out in Long Island, Queens Brooklyn, Bronx, Mount Vernon.
Speaker 1: New rossll Joe, it's skipping.
Speaker 3: Were like, Yo, you gotta go to Wyo to get after you leave the Bronx is Wyom, Mount Vernon New Road, Like they why they fucking leaving us out? So we used to write rhymes we for the world, like by the fuck they leaving us out, like we want to let niggas know is a place called Yonkers in the world that niggas get busy, and so that's that was one of our Like we used to write rhymes and whatever fucking meet Big, I wanted to you know what I'm saying. That shit was the we It was far fetched to meet somebody. So the rhymes were writing ships like if I ever see this nigga from the radio, or I'm gonna let him hear this and let him know some niggas over here that do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's what that was about.
Speaker 3: Were trying to put were trying to put wy on and yeah nah, but as well as ourselves speaking, the Big rest of Peace man, one of the greatest man, if not the greatest, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Gonna be mad at me, but it is what it is, yo. Fucking hey, yo, what it's like? What was it like? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Coming up with Big back then, because Big was considered the greatest out of New York back then, and for him to just grab, like you said, three kids out of Yonkers and just be like fuck it, this the next this, this is the future right here, and then Yon nigg Is lived up past the expectations.
Speaker 1: What was those sessions like back then?
Speaker 3: This I never probably said this ever, Like Puff used to make us feel uncomfortable and Big used to make us feel comfortable. That's crazy. Puffy used to put a lot of pressure on us. Write that over this that like he was just trying to get the best out of us, but the way he was doing it was it was very pressure. But b I was like, I'm glad your niggas is down with me, Like you know what I'm saying. It got to a point where he said, Yo, we ain't gonna keep We used to just big each other up so much. He said, Yo, we down with each other. Now when we see each other, let's just work. We ain't gonna keep stop telling me I'm nice. I'm gonna stop telling you y'all nice. Let's just let's do ship now the gather we were on the same label.
Speaker 1: That's work, you know what I'm saying. So that was he really helped us a lot with.
Speaker 3: Early navigating through that, you know what I mean, Like just rhyme like, don't worry about I know this nigga's on your back, but just do what y'all do, and that helped us out a lot.
Speaker 2: And y'all made history twice man, because not only did y'all come out do y'all thing, debut album everything through bad Boy, but then you went over the Rough Riders and then did it again.
Speaker 1: My g like, was it anything.
Speaker 2: Different for y'all? Know you said Puff was a little you know, strict. We heard the stories on the radio and all this. Did it really feel like when you went over the Rough Riders? Actually more freedom?
Speaker 1: Like a motherfucker like when.
Speaker 3: Making making uh money Power Respect is our first.
Speaker 1: Album on bad Wood. That's my ship, right man.
Speaker 3: Making We Are the Streets was like do whatever the fuck you opposed to like Officer in the Gyma like this heavy critiquing. I mean ding them could take this too, but in a more like hoodway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was way easier to make We Are the Streets opposed to money powish.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was, just it's easy.
Speaker 3: It wasn't I mean it was, I like recording one in jail and recorded one.
Speaker 2: In the crit But I says fans, you couldn't tell the difference, man, both of those albums is hard and stand down in their own way, like your debut album is fire.
Speaker 1: Buff knew what he was doing. We didn't.
Speaker 3: We was young, you know what I mean. But it was just the way he was making us do. It was a we didn't really understand it. And then y'all go, we throw out some bars that the world never heard that we thought they should hit. But he we going on somebody who did it already. That's the difference. In today's era, we still listen to him.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna ask you, because a lot of artists, right, come on, my gee, I'm an artist myself.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I was always afraid of giving too much to mix tapes and then not having an enough left over for the album. But yall niggas is like y'all niggas had, y'all niggas done have drop triple mixtape albums and then drop the smash album.
Speaker 3: Did you ever feel like that was a plan. When we was a bad boy, we was the bottom.
Speaker 1: Of the total pole.
Speaker 3: Mm we still we're still part of the Chicago Bulls.
Speaker 1: But we we we coming in off the bench.
Speaker 3: I ain't blowing niggas out already, so we like, you know, we're gonna do her clue. Mmm, we're gonna snatch cool up obliterate the streets. And that's keeping us. That was keeping us, you know what I'm saying, got the shiny suits and the big singles. We got the big singles off Clue, so we was you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I ain't gonna lie. I got records on them Clue tapes. That's triple platinum in the streets, my nigga, Like that's insane. Like that brings you to the verses, right because you know, people be telling me Yo Blee could do verses, and then they mentioned certain niggas names and they be like, yeah, but wait till they get to their mixtapes.
Speaker 1: And I told them.
Speaker 2: And then somebody just said to me yesterday because I said, Yo, mixtape joints ain't hits, and nigga say, you sing what the locks? Diddy Versus said, yeah, nigga, but he ain't them and they ain't him. It's some big fucking difference there.
Speaker 1: It's some. It's some crazy.
Speaker 3: I got some crazy shits off mixtape, Fifth got ships, Wheezy Sigu, it's some.
Speaker 1: It's all how you make your playlist, but not the nigga who was coming at me.
Speaker 2: You see the names you just said, y'all fifty sig nigga.
Speaker 1: I was talking to he and them come on.
Speaker 3: But I know for a fact, if I could make if niggas let me make they line up, that shouldn't been new clear because I wanted them comings that listened to the other is. Of course, you listen to the singles and the radio shits. But I go in the crates and get them. I go get them, I go get them the gatling gun yo, I get the other ships that the world them ships hit like Kimbo slice to the You gotta get them shits.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And that's the difference on one thing that I was telling niggas because when y'all announced the versus the whole world in and at, everybody instantly dipsat gonna murder them. The Locks ain't haven't hit in this long dips and I'm like, dip got them joints. But one thing you can't sleep on the Locks is chemistry. Chemistry and teamwork be gonna outshine anything every day. Like y'all niggas don't even look like y'all rehearse for the show, like y'all been doing this shit, like you said, since y'all was kids.
Speaker 3: Man, we did rehearse what day we learned from I know you learned that from whole and we learned from Puff. The rehearsals is detri very important. I mean, we did about four days of that shit and maybe a day and a half or two of them is just listening to they shits, all of they hits.
Speaker 1: You gotta go.
Speaker 3: You gotta go with the You gotta go get all of they, all of they. You gotta hear what they they got. They got firepower. Yeah, you gotta be able to counter or whatever they A lot.
Speaker 1: Of people go there and don't and don't they only prepare for they what they doing. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You gotta go listen to your opponents the feast, Yeah, and be ready. So nothing is nothing's coming out of left field, so you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And then you see what you got for.
Speaker 3: They for the counter. And then you go like that and then you you trim it down. You do some ship in case they say you don't got nothing for the chicks, you do. You gotta have different you gotta have different clips for versus and I think maybe now people know that now, but a lot of we we really we went through all of their.
Speaker 1: Music, Jim Juels Cam in the Dip.
Speaker 3: Set, we we we pulled out all of their missiles, so we know what I mean. We was prepared. But it was a good moment for hip hop. Those up brothers.
Speaker 2: That's all about to say, Like, I'm a fan of both of y'all, even though we had drama. You can't deny hits. You can't deny heat. Heat is heat, both of y'all. Like yeah, of course, the streets critically acclaimed y'all a winner. Everybody like yo, the Lucks won. But Dip said, when the New York won, hip hop won that night. To me, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's a fact. That was a showcase of share talent, niggas from the bottom showing you where they're at now, and it just reflects that's what all the kids is trying to be today.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: That's why I was telling you when we did our interview, like anybody that take a shot at you at this point in your career gotta feel.
Speaker 1: Like Anna, you gotta look at it like I deserve that.
Speaker 2: I'm just look look I've been killing shit for the last thirty years.
Speaker 1: I ain't got niggas.
Speaker 2: Niggas literally say you don't have one whack verse. That's nearly like impossible. I know, I got a few like that.
Speaker 1: It's good, it's good.
Speaker 3: It's good to be in the conversation now with the with the way the world is, people just want to be in a conversation. They don't even if in a conversation then it helps you. So you gotta know. One of the meanest Jews I learned from Hole it just say nothing.
Speaker 1: That's all. That's her. Nigga could be in it, yo, he can.
Speaker 3: He can be in the fire and be out of it fast because he never says anything he's ready to or now you say nothing or no? Is that his He don't let the end and that you don't let the peanut gallery nobody.
Speaker 1: You don't let none of that.
Speaker 3: That's why how he wants to when he wants to express something all the time, whenever he wants.
Speaker 1: I don't got that composure of my gene. I'm learning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ship is like a certain level is like wait a minute, your niggas is playing, but like being one of the illis lyricists, our general living outstanding. Fuck you don't been here, four generations of lyricism.
Speaker 1: We do you think? Nah? Nah, nigga we vintage? If why get better in time? So do we? We vintage? Baby, we ain't old.
Speaker 2: Fucking we What do you feel about lyricism today in hip hop? You think it still matters like it did back then? It matters to the real ones, you know what I mean? You see you see our studio audience. We got some spitters. We got some that's right. We got some shout out hard luck in the building.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Rob Markman Rocks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even see my nigga racks pulled off without racks, Hardy.
Speaker 1: We got people that care. It's still it's still.
Speaker 3: It's still some real genuine hip hop lovers in the world. And hip hop is still gonna persevere even though we have some some of that. I don't even know what kind of music you call it, you know what I mean, And I'm not mad at it, but I just we need more. We need more of our ship, That's a fact. We need more of of of of good music, man, good lyrics, good ship without no you know what I mean? Why can't it be even playing field for everything? That's all I'm saying. And you see that three days sold out whole. You see it's people that still love that real authentic call for music.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think none of these, none of that bullshit could ever sell out three days in the baseball stadium ever and have a one day with a three four hour delay without burning that bitch down. And they don't you write a bony hole. They got a three hour delay. Nothing happened. It made it even. There's like a big cookout with drinks and everybody.
Speaker 1: Stay composed to the show started. This ship practice happened. I was down to my last blag happened. I was running through the only thing they wasn't running out of ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Dude saying a was coming on hand limited that ship was coming out of know when it was coming out of the ground.
Speaker 1: They never sa grabbing bottles and that.
Speaker 3: I said, your dad, I'm on my fifth inch of speed. You better chill the funk out. They was just giving them ships.
Speaker 1: Out, yo. That's a fact.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Hoping them be on some different ship with the hip hop that ain't.
Speaker 3: Look they need to Ari melber Rob, you better talk about that a three or four hours that lay with nothing, some of the minor little pushes and stepping on somebody Jordan's but for nobody to leave, if the ship to go on and both conducted the ship the same way it started at well and he just rocked that ship the three in the morning. It's crazy. That would never be done ever. That right there is history alone. It could be a documentary just on.
Speaker 1: The third day. It's crazy. You survive hole and be acts three hour burn up.
Speaker 3: Niggas made home safe things made it that shit was crazy though.
Speaker 2: Like yo, you're one of the only spinners too, who, like I said, surpassed many generations and never chase trends? Man, what you feel about the trend rappers? Like you know that the one hits like it is what it is.
Speaker 3: When you tread it, you're gonna you gonna be a trend, You're gonna cover it, You're gonna go.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. When you got it, you got it.
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't learn how to ride a bike and then you forget how to ride it.
Speaker 1: When you just when a bike.
Speaker 3: Was your thing that you seeing roller blades and skateboards and this you're not gonna be as nice or another as you was on the bike. Stay stay on what you know, the fact that whill he's in those.
Speaker 1: You see your man. Yeah, I ain't never fun. I'm never with the blade. No, no, I knew that not for me. I can't ice skate none of that. Give me four wheels. I'm good a lot.
Speaker 3: That's what's wrong with music though. People they wave hopping and then you lose your own wave.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. What you know, do what you can.
Speaker 2: How you feel about like music, you dominated, locks dominated, Like I said, now you dominating media. Man, that Joe and Jada y'all moving what drew you to the You know they say podcasting now funk that we journalists, My gee, we ain't pie. We journalists. Put some respect on us. Man, we ain't playing with this this art right here.
Speaker 3: Like to go back to what I just said, wasn't wave hopping. But you know they're giving a lot of bags and media. I was trying to find out. I love sports. So originally being on Rock Nation like five years ago, they me and Joe were supposed to do a sports show because you know, he go he coached the Rutgers, he thinking, he thinking Joe Popovich. He won some chips and Rutgers and he go to the next games a lot. He's a big Knick fan, super fan. So we were supposed to do some basketball shit. But then that fell through, and Daz and Laurie and Mike Brinkley and Rich they came back around with a chance for me and Joe to do a show of our own, like lifestyle hip hop, regular shit, no no controversy. So we tried it. The good thing about it, everybody was everybody was shooting it down when we when we started, it's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: Joe and Jayda they don't got no chemistry, ain't. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And we we beat the odds with that. So it's just, you know, hip hop is a stepping stone. You want to get in, make some money. Uh oh yeah, I'm finished with this. Dominate as much as you can and branch off the other things.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: For dudes that have their longevity that dudes like us have, it is a blessing. This ain't one of them. This ain't This ain't ment for long man. Hip hop industry is like the NFL is not for long. They don't want you to be They want to pay you in increments. They don't want you to get you know what I mean. They don't like when you come in and do and and and become a conglomerate exactly.
Speaker 2: That's what's like hip hop. Now we more everybody were more business minded. We preaching that today. Beat some dudes, ain't they better? They better be off.
Speaker 3: Still was still a couple of sections and the dudes that shouldn't be they.
Speaker 1: Have bes be homeowners. They still on section eight though. We gotta help them out. This is bad. They got programs for that. Man.
Speaker 2: It's called f a chase bullshit. Go out there, it gets you a crib man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, that's that du save. That's the kiss, the gig then kiss game by what's what's in it? What's in this?
Speaker 2: Some mean motherfucker right now, man, that's what we do rock solid. We ain't playing duceave my feet baby, you know what I'm saying. That's that ship. Get you up right now, right baby, yo. So between music, juices for life, podcasting, all the other business ventures, what chapter do you feel like you're in right now?
Speaker 1: In life? Me, I'm in the stash for the kids chapter.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Take trips, live life, or to Bengal with Mama Love, take my pops to the next finals.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm in my happiest phase of life when my family's happy. I just bought my kids a dog yesterday. I'm INTI dog, niggas, what's the dog for life? They got one of them little cute shits. It's called Luna, my dog.
Speaker 1: I got. I got twin boys, Josh and Jamya.
Speaker 3: They named it little. It's a girl named Luna. So Luna is addition added to the family now. But yeah, just making my family smile. Take trips, live life. I'm in a beautiful space, you know what I mean. I don't I don't need nothing, I don't owe nobody nothing. I feel good.
Speaker 1: That's the best part of life.
Speaker 2: Man, I always ship and he knew you recording man, what's up man?
Speaker 1: I know the roma I still fellow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're about to actually shoot the roma video after we finished this podcast.
Speaker 1: Shout out the shout out the crack. Joe Man still making and we're working on some locks music.
Speaker 3: You know, we just debut the Locks documentary and try Becker got a great response, great feedback off that you should be seeing that soon on one of these big platforms. Shout out the massive appeal, Shout out the Yearnlee, Christie, everybody involved. Then we got some Lox music, I got some kiss music.
Speaker 1: I'm working. I'm working. I mean it's hard.
Speaker 3: The one thing I had to let the podcast people know is that this is like my second job. I gotta be able to go to the stud Gotta the studio. Can't You can't exclude the studio. Figure these shoot days out and the rest.
Speaker 1: I gotta go in the lab.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm a father full time, so I gotta do that. But I need some I need some days to go in the lab.
Speaker 1: You gotta.
Speaker 3: You gotta go to the studio. That's the only way to steal shop and steal fun.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. What's some of the things that keep you motive?
Speaker 3: I know one, family, Yeah, family, definitely, But just listening. I like hearing good bars, you know what I mean. I like I like niggas. Niggas, that's nice. Motivate like good music. I like hearing I like hearing that ship. I hate hearing bullshit.
Speaker 1: Me. I hate when they force I hate when they forced bull.
Speaker 3: They make you think something is good and they know we don't be listening to it, and we know it's bull just pushing that ship to the top.
Speaker 1: That's the part of the hip hop and I hate.
Speaker 3: I love authentic bars, I love good music, I love I love original ship.
Speaker 1: That's a fact, man. I hate the bullshit.
Speaker 3: I hate the politics, even though it's gonna always be there always, but the real will, the real will always prevail, you know what I mean. If we if we keep it solid, rock solid, know what I mean, because it's not it's more suckers than real niggas left me we got. We gotta make sure we keep it as solid as we can because they already infiltrated.
Speaker 1: And they trying to divide us. They hate to see us, they hate to see us link up. That's a fact. It makes them nervous.
Speaker 2: What's something right now that people might not know about that you building that you feel like, wait till I got one for you niggas, because everybody I know, everybody got one for these niggas. Me.
Speaker 1: I got this cooling Drake project.
Speaker 2: I'm about to drop on these niggas that I know I'm about to hurt these niggas hard by nigga.
Speaker 3: No, speaking of that, the one, the one producer thing right now is the thing that is the way to go, would you say, Rob right, I think it became a I think people's tension spin is shorter.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The world's moving.
Speaker 3: So fast that when you get with one one producer and you lock in or one production team or however you know, cool and dre or whatever it may be, I think that's the way to go. And I've been having a hard time trying to figure you know, I got I got camaraderie with algamists, wish everybody Sun's trying to figure out I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Swiss is like a I could always do.
Speaker 3: Our with Swiss, So I don't really count Swinberger because he well.
Speaker 1: Unlimited package Swiss.
Speaker 2: Swiss to give you a beat that Swiss will sell your beat that and they could be in the stool like this be like this ship knock it, you get hold you be like yeah, I need to switch back, Yeah, I need you even do that while I'm writing the record, because I can't write it.
Speaker 1: What doing that different?
Speaker 3: My nigga make he can get the words out of He just my dan Yo fact movement he's doing in his stupid Yeah. I'm trying to figure that out how they get. But at the same time, I like all I like, I like all producers, so I'm trying to do some of that. I definitely want to lock in with one production team and just make some make some crazy ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, this was whole idea.
Speaker 2: He hit me one day and it was like, Yo, you know what, man, you make good music with cooland Dre. You should just do a project with them niggas like six seven Records. I'm likery, fuck it, let's do it. And then you know, my dog Cheat he locked in he and Miami with them niggas all the time, so he like, fuck it, I got it studio every day and then we just knocked it out. But looking back over everything you did, man, from Yonkers to the Locks to the podcast and family, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What are you most proud of of my gen.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of the people that I helped, you know what I mean? Over the years, whoever I was able to employ. Funerals are paid for tuishing contact bills, bills, lawyers talk about it packages any you know, whatever you put on earth to help somebody. Unfortunately, we come from where they take advantage when they see you able to help, and you got to push back. But all the things I was able to do somebody for people is what I'm happy about, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: When it's all said, it done, man, and you hang the fuck, you hang the cleats up, you hang the gloves up, you hang the mic up.
Speaker 1: What you want your contribution to hip hop to be remembered? For that? I never wavered, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: For the most part, I came through when you call me, except for thirty eight.
Speaker 1: He might be the only person I said I ain't come through for I bleek. I said, you know the record, you don't add onto this, don't add onto that. I blink even HANDI haddie, I'm gonna get you, yo.
Speaker 3: At least you guys never teamed up against you and made it a thing. Well, yeah, I try to call who you busy dog, and I try to help. I try to help the dudes on the come up, you know what I mean, the ones that really not said.
Speaker 1: Everybody don't need when you want you good.
Speaker 3: Definitely no, you got money you had, it's good, so he's not it. Y'all don't need it right away. I want at my funeral. I want to list fifteen niggas. That was I tried to get on, to get up there and say, I can't lie.
Speaker 1: Kiss Kiss came through food. That's right me, that's real. It was about.
Speaker 2: That's real, man, y'all. I appreciate you pulling up my brother. I ain't gonna hold you. I know you got a video to get to. What's one thing you want to lead the people with so they remember you by like more than just the MC because to me, I'm still trying to burn you, nigga.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: We cool, we frame, we're doing business together. I'm still thirty eight. I feel you, nigga. I'm trying to smoke this nigga and I never did.
Speaker 1: So get it line, my nigga, listen, we here. We gotta as competitive as this sport is.
Speaker 3: Of course, everybody want to be the best and in what they do, everybody want to have the best verse.
Speaker 1: And we gotta keep that mind.
Speaker 3: You you you you gotta want to kill nigga, But we got all don't know that they don't want our they don't want this to go this way. It's the only shit they implement age. It's the only shit they implement. They find all kind of shit to diminish it. It's competitive as it is. As much as we want to kill niggas every verse, as much as you want to have classic albums, we got to make sure with all that being done, that we all collectively bring hip hop upward and forward. That's right, I mean, so let's keep battling, let's keep You can have all the grapes you want, but you always know we collectively, we got to bring hip hop up. That's right, because it goes down we all cluse for everybody. That's right, We all coming.
Speaker 2: So you know what I mean, I appreciate you, man, shout out everything you've been doing. Definitely, shout out thirty eight and them, Bssef, Bennie and them. That's the fan, the whole buff flow. You know what it is, man, shout out hip hop. Man. Yeah, I love the I love the competitiveness. Man, it's never gonna stop. But just know your niggas can't fuck with Bleak only him. They hole probably, but I'm nice and they hold now. So this rock solid nigga. You know what it is, yeah,