Speaker 1: All right, we're adding this into the top. This is from the end. That's because we're unorganized.
Speaker 2: We're on tour.
Speaker 1: Now, go get fucking tickets.
Speaker 3: Go get your tickets. We're on tour, coming to a city near you, hopefully. I believe we're still trying to finalize the l A date. So yeah, we're on tour. We're on the road.
Speaker 4: I don't like to say toll we're on the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's doing a couple of shows, coming to shake some hands, hug some babies. The meet and greet tickets will be We're up in Chris Brown on this when two thousand dollars, just two of us, two thousand dollars for the meet and greet. We're gonna have baby shower chairs. We can sit in the chair like we have a baby shower. Me and Rory with burberry. Uh, and make it a great.
Speaker 2: For two grand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna We're gonna have a great time with this meeting Greek.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of a hoe. I'll do anything for two grands.
Speaker 2: Nay, what you want.
Speaker 4: For two grand?
Speaker 5: That's so nasty, nor set like I never left. I'm taking step to be the best of day. Late need the rest be yes up on my chest. It got the BP. Yes, ain't no my two door right? I want us by paying enough.
Speaker 3: Welcome to another episode of the new Rory and Mall podcast.
Speaker 4: I am All, I'm Rory today.
Speaker 2: Identify as Rory.
Speaker 4: You identify as Rory. How you feeling?
Speaker 1: I feel great, feel really good? Got got my driveway paved?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they mistake I'd like.
Speaker 3: Is that metaphor for I don't see I don't want to never talking about Oh.
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna go racial right away. I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: When Eden came to the house, they mistaken him for an extra worker, so we handed was another hand.
Speaker 2: Thanks. They handed me a shovel. It was kind of weird.
Speaker 4: Why was it weird?
Speaker 3: You should be used to having shovels in your hand because you work at the stumbling them.
Speaker 4: Sure that you do a lot of manual labor.
Speaker 2: Yes, come on, he as delicate hands.
Speaker 1: They put them with the strawberries and oranges, so yeah, this is this is bad.
Speaker 4: So they paid me the driveway. Yes, are you happy about that?
Speaker 1: I am in the driveway fit all the cars of the people that come here that don't actually come, and none of my hosts can drive or have cars.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a good thing. You don't want too many cars in your driveway. That's when the neighbors still complaining. They want you off the block. They have a weekly eat about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Are you friendly with your neighbors?
Speaker 2: I am very much so.
Speaker 1: This is actually one of like one of the few neighborhoods post gentrification that feels like an actual neighborhood. Like there was a bunch of kids playing in the driveway. That made me feel good. I haven't seen kids like go in someone else's yard or driveway in a long time. Like, it's okay on this block because everyone knows each other, so that feels good.
Speaker 4: It's a total opposite for me.
Speaker 3: I'm not I don't really speak to people in the building, and I'll see them, I'll say hello, but like you don't really we don't really have conversation like me and like the guys at the front desk are cool.
Speaker 4: We have conversations a lot.
Speaker 1: You have to be cool with them. After they got to hold it down.
Speaker 4: They gotta hold it down.
Speaker 1: They can't mix up names.
Speaker 4: They can't let people up without calling you first. Yo.
Speaker 2: The doorman is so underwall man or a piece of shit.
Speaker 4: Man. Those are the front line workers. Let me tell you they need we need to we need to start a union for them, like on the side of the union that they have already.
Speaker 1: But I thought there was statute of limitations on it. It's so funny. Brought bring up the door guy because my guy Mark, I won't say the building I ran into for the first time since I moved out of the building, which has been like five years maybe hm, and he kind of snitched. He was like this guy in the amount he had come in and out. I was like, Mark, Please, I thought he had the agreement when I moved out.
Speaker 2: We still have that agreement.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ, Mark, what are you doing? You don't never you never give up the intel never.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: He was drunk at a barbecue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't really Mark the dark I hate so much. I forgot that you can read my notes.
Speaker 3: We don't really, you know, I don't really speak to people in my building, like I said, other than you know, Doorman and a few few of the tenants that I see often enough kind of develop a little report. But other than that, it's quiet. Any hos in your building, I'm not sure if there's I mean, I haven't seen it, but my eye was are weird. Like I leave early and I don't get back until probably two three in the morning sometimes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like late nights for this guy. There's something.
Speaker 3: Not all the time, but most of the times I get in after everybody because the people in my building, everybody either it has a job or travels, but.
Speaker 1: The hose get in around two three am.
Speaker 4: Sometimes no hose. Let me tell you about these holes. They stay wherever they at, they stay overnight.
Speaker 1: Now, we have a nice building, so I thought maybe you'd run into like hose visiting.
Speaker 4: Not really not.
Speaker 3: I've seen a few in and out that I was like, oh, okay, wonder she lives here, or fuck somebody that lived in the same building as you are years ago.
Speaker 4: And I will never make that mistake again in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's that's a bad one.
Speaker 4: You never do that. You never never do that.
Speaker 2: It's almost as bad as like girl at your job.
Speaker 3: That's almost as bad as I don't know anything bad you wanted, you never want to know. Don't do not do it, fellas, do not do it.
Speaker 4: Don't do it or do it. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't even put that roll the dice. No, you don't want to roll those put those dice. In matter of fact, throw those dice in the ocean.
Speaker 2: What if it flipped on you though?
Speaker 1: What if you saw her bringing in a new dude the following week? How would you feel? Because we think about like, oh yeah, she's gonna see us bring another chick and feel a way. What if she got a new dude the next day?
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that's fine. I'm not you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't care about it. I'm just like, okay, cool, now we know that we both you know what I'm saying. It's like listen, yeah, we hooked up whatever it was, but it's not no real ties here. We don't have to act like we go together, like we're serious.
Speaker 4: Like it's like, okay, set that set the tone. I like when women set the tone and.
Speaker 1: Don't let mark the narcs it. Oh yeah, you aside, Jamil, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they see it. They see it. How it is on my fucking on my mail now yeah yeah yeah uh so yeah, man, that was it. I didn't do too much this week. Oh no, I'm lying.
Speaker 3: I went to the uh the premiere for point Guard's Boardroom. Show Time presents UH in NYC, point Guard's documentary about the New York City point Guard Legends.
Speaker 1: So the garpet, Yeah, no, it was.
Speaker 4: It was a really nice event, really nice event.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: The documentary is great.
Speaker 3: The documentary airs, I believe UH tonight if you're listening to this tonight on Showtime n Y see point Guards. It was good to see a lot of the players that I watched growing up, A lot of my friends that were in the dock that played as well with there. So it was a good night of just talking ship and reminiscing and you know, seeing a few legends.
Speaker 4: It was a dope, dope event. We had a really good time.
Speaker 1: Early on the Bengo card. Did you talk to Sean Carter?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't. I didn't see. I didn't see. He wasn't there.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know why I thought I saw.
Speaker 4: No, that was that? That was that the Rock Nation Offices.
Speaker 1: Oh, they just watched it at the Rock Officers too.
Speaker 4: No, they didn't watch it.
Speaker 3: Did It was just a few players, I guess in town, and you know, everybody wanted to stop by and say what's up the hole if he's in town.
Speaker 4: So and then Kevin was here. Kevin Hart was in town this week. So yeah, they just had a little you know, anybody just stopped by the office and kicked it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was a really good documentary. Man, if you if you get a chance to watch it, check it out. I believe they shouldn't make this an episodic thing because there's so many stories that weren't talked about, so many players that weren't talked about, so many interviews that they could have had that you know, didn't happen. Again, you can't get everybody in an hour and a half, but they did what they could.
Speaker 4: It's a really good piece. Shout out to keV, Shout out to Rich Climbing, Coody and cheek A.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, they were involved with the Yeah they did. They did some work on this project as well. So it was just a really good project. And it you know, it just it just shines the light on the.
Speaker 4: Position of the point guards coming out of New York City, which you know, everybody know, if you want a point guard, go to New York you might find one.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to see a pattern and the things that you take me as your plus one on and the things you don't take me on your plus one. Well, dinner's at Dumbo House. You let me get an appetizer and everything. It's amazing. Yeah, but like for the ship, I'd love to go to No. Plus one for Rory.
Speaker 4: Well, this this was the last minute thing number one and number two.
Speaker 1: It wasn't you announced it like four days in advance. No.
Speaker 3: But when I say last meaning I didn't get my rs VP until like the like Rich was basically like damn And he was not lying one thing about Rich.
Speaker 4: He was honest that it.
Speaker 1: Was packed and it was actual seats, right, yeah, they had to account for yes.
Speaker 3: So it was like people standing like in the in the on the steps to get to the seats.
Speaker 4: To watch it.
Speaker 3: It was just you know, it was just impacted packed me because it was at a small theater in Midtown that they rented out. Then they had an after party at the lines like a lounge just side of theater as well. So we were there for about an hour and a half two hours just just you know, or dervs.
Speaker 2: Did you flick it up?
Speaker 4: Only with like guys that I really know, I wasn't in there trying to take picks. Cool moment though. Mark Jackson is a.
Speaker 2: Fan really and was happy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, he had some great words for me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm looking at Mark, like Mark, I'm I grew up watching you, bro. This is yeah, no, definitely, like this is like a surreal moment. I let him know that I have pictures from I believe it was his birthday celebrity basketball game back in like eighty made it maybe eighty seven, eighty eight, maybe I was a little kid went to the game. I think it was at Saint John's celebrity basketball game. I have pictures of Mark Jackson rest the piece heavy D I think slick Rick. It was like I will never forget that because that was the first time I can remember like being somewhere and seeing dudes that I saw on TV all the time.
Speaker 4: So it was like I brought that.
Speaker 3: Up to He was looking at me like I had took him back thirty years, like Jesus, Like, so, I'm gonna find those pictures and when it tag Mark Jackson on Instagram, when I get those pictures.
Speaker 1: But you had New York City point guards Peach photo shot me into with Mark and but like as an adult.
Speaker 3: Kid NYC point guards man. Check it out on showtime again. Shout out to Rich Kleimban, Shout out the KD on the great job.
Speaker 1: Can I, since you brought up Kevin Hart, can I tell you a really embarrassing story from this past weekend that involves Kevin Hart?
Speaker 2: Yes, a very quick one. I somehow ended up at.
Speaker 1: Tal which I don't do.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: I was in the city already. I was like, fuck it and shout out to my mandel. He invited me get in there, and I guess, uh, keV had just done I think no, this was when he was in Jersey.
Speaker 2: I don't might have been Prudential Potential Center. So I walked in with Delle.
Speaker 1: We go over to like where Kev's area is or whatever, and keVs is standing up like on the section and we make eye contact and he says hello, And when I say, I fumbled the non verbal what up?
Speaker 2: I did like the salute.
Speaker 1: Prayer hands in the middle of no, And I was like, I think I was gonna go home. I think I did like a salute like bow pray. I'm like, what am I doing right now? Well, it was I didn't I don't know what to do the non verbal. I think saying hello and daput. Now my chest is not so funny, is it.
Speaker 4: Yeah? I guess that's true, but not I think it was because you was at Tao.
Speaker 3: You've seen a big statue of the Buddha, So I don't I think you didn't know if you were a mon for a second, you didn't know if you were a Catholic.
Speaker 4: You had lost all since I was looking to.
Speaker 2: Mecca was directed, the car was outside, all.
Speaker 4: Over the place. If Kevin had you flustered, it's okay.
Speaker 1: keV did not have me flustered. I just didn't know what to do. I'm not good at club loud situations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're socially awkward as it is, for sure. You just don't across the room is asking you to do a lot like and acknowledging somebody across the room is asking you really.
Speaker 1: Really, And that's with a man. When it comes to women in those situations, I never know the proper hug. I don't know if I should start a conversation. I'm like, right in your ear. Yeah, it's just I just don't know what to do in the club.
Speaker 4: It's nasty. It's nasty. But shout out to keV. He was in he was in New York all week shows in Jersey.
Speaker 3: MSG Barclay's, Chris Rock, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle came out.
Speaker 4: I think of the Garden and keV bought Chris Rock of Goat, Pet Goat. I liked it. Named it. I think they named it Will Smith. I'm not I did see that.
Speaker 1: That's his laugh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the conversation between Chris Rock and Will Smith is going to break the internet.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because they will sit down.
Speaker 2: And talk about it. You think how long will be in till them though?
Speaker 4: It might be a while. But I know. But I don't think Chris Rock is a.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's at a point where he's like, I will never speak to that motherfucker again.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's I don't think Chris Rock has that in him.
Speaker 3: I think Chris Rock is a very mild man and soft spoken guy. I don't think that he'll ever, you know, forget that. I don't think anybody can. But I think they won't forget it. Yeah, but I think that they'll sit down and talk about it. Uh and then in a weird way, when you're a comedian, comedic actor like Chris Rock, legendary Chris Rock, I think it's almost like you gotta kind of, like, you know, hash those type of situations out and move forward. Because because comedians can't have beef, comedians allowed to have beef like long lasting, like lifelong beef.
Speaker 1: I think to this day, Mike EPs and Kevin Hart still have I wouldn't call it beef, but I feel like Mike Epps always throw shots at keV Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, And that's why I think Chris Rock and Will situation is different. I don't think they ever really well. Chris Rock has said some things about Will Smith before, but I don't think it was nothing that was like, you know, you can't get over that.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, smacking the shit out of me at the Oscars. It might be on my list of I'm good on Will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that I think that they will sit down and have a conversation about that at some point, and.
Speaker 1: Carlo sman C and Joe Rogan, oh boy, forever beef.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Yeah, that would be interesting to watch too.
Speaker 1: I don't think it will ever happen, No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Think so either.
Speaker 3: With Chris Rock and Will Smith though I do think will happen. But either way, shout out to keV for a sold out week in New York City and in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Also this week, I found myself on YouTube. Have you ever seen the dad reacts to hip hop song? For the first time.
Speaker 3: I've seen a few of those videos where people react. I don't know if I've seen this picul one there.
Speaker 1: I mean there's like ones where it's like, uh, metal rock band reviews a NAS album or something, and they just try to do that. So with the dads, this is like a whole thing. I somehow with my algorithms. It said dad reacts to Tupac hit him up, and I was at the edge of my fucking seat. Tupac said that's why fucked your bitch, you fat motherfucker, and the dad goes, ooh great baseline there.
Speaker 4: He had a point. He had a point.
Speaker 1: And then my favorite part was after Poc says Big used to sleep on my couch, he goes they were friends.
Speaker 3: It's like somebody so like appalled and surprise at the history of these gentlemen after all of these years, Like okay, these guys have been what they died twenty five years ago.
Speaker 1: And then the final one that really took me out, if you will an internet's line when Poc said, fuck bad boy is a record label staff and there's a whole crew or whatever he said. He means business.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 3: He did that, Poc ment, Oh, this is the perfect dad to have. Oh he's never heard a Tupac record. He's never heard a big record.
Speaker 4: Ever, this is like the perfect dad to do this with. I gotta check this out.
Speaker 1: They are funny. I used to wonder to myself, like why do people watch these reaction videos like who gives a fuck? There's something addicting about them.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's something addicting about watching somebody experience something for the first time that you has been a part of your life and culture forever. And it's just funny because it's like a like what you see him really taking it all in for.
Speaker 4: The first time.
Speaker 2: Pauls DA that was a fucking but Yo, that was crazy.
Speaker 4: That was wild. That was I'm sorry listeners, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Would have been beside him.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't suggest our listeners to such such such crazy blash.
Speaker 7: I just want to review the New Law podcast. I'll send you the exact episode, but something about to do a reaction video to what.
Speaker 2: I don't like about I love my dad to do one.
Speaker 6: I want your dad to watch the one where you were talking about butterfly doors.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't want my dad And he was like, you supposed to get on old fools and let her do it. Like my dad is like that type of dad. Yeah, my dad is no, no, no, y'all don't understand.
Speaker 4: Y'all think he's.
Speaker 3: Crazy, like I really want to, Like he's one of those types of we don't have an old filter. He says what he wants and you're just gonna have to deal with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, old school dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dad ship, real old school dad ship.
Speaker 1: But this was the these dad reviews. I think it's cool and like progressive with all these like old liberal hippie dads, like I like rapping now.
Speaker 2: Oh I get the poetry here, the poetry.
Speaker 1: Like, no, that's most of theirs are like, oh it's that's such a deep poem?
Speaker 2: Is that a sonnet?
Speaker 1: Like they get very very liberally, you know, the new wave dads. I do miss the old parents, Like if I would play Tupac hit him up from my mom and it started with that's why I fucked your bitch, you fat motherfucker. My mom would yell at me like what the fuck are you listening to. I'm like, well, hey, he just cursed too, mom.
Speaker 3: Which is what happened, because that would be perfect for me because my mom she you know, obviously no snoop pop big, but I remember her telling me turn that shit off.
Speaker 1: Oh, I told that story when my mother broke my Country Grammar c D and half a Country Grammar.
Speaker 2: Nelly's Nellie was doing crazy.
Speaker 4: On Country Grandma like that.
Speaker 2: I told that story on here. The first record is you I mean.
Speaker 1: Some get Hide was just smoking fuck all day and I had that mad loud.
Speaker 4: Oh my smoking fuck all day.
Speaker 2: But mind it was my first time.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't get to track three, right, I didn't even get to the single, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mom, it got better.
Speaker 3: It wasn't as harsh like nell Nellie's Country Grandma wasn't as hard. He has some records on there or that. If you go back and listen, like Nelly was talking.
Speaker 2: This ship Mom, you'll love ride with me absolutely.
Speaker 3: That's those are the records that the parents love him like, oh, this is the same artist. Yeah, yes, mom, he has a another side of him that you know.
Speaker 1: I remember another record that got me in a lot of trouble was Shaggy. It wasn't me.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's like stupid records that got.
Speaker 4: Me out of trouble.
Speaker 3: But listening to Shaggy like and they played Jackie on cruise ships like it.
Speaker 2: Was never my bone Doug CD like it.
Speaker 1: I think it was the bang on the bathroom floor that my mom was like, I don allowed you to listen to this.
Speaker 3: You know what it is, That's what it is. I keep forgetting the age difference between us when that record came out.
Speaker 2: I was fucking ten, yeah, and he was like thirty.
Speaker 4: I get it. I wasn't.
Speaker 1: How old is Mark Jackson?
Speaker 3: Never mind Mark Jackson, Mark probably like fifty at least.
Speaker 1: Trying to compare it.
Speaker 2: Just let's see, Mark Jackson is a solid fifty seven years old.
Speaker 4: Oh fifty seven.
Speaker 2: I was young, Yeah, fifty seven. See, I was just trying to call you old, that's all.
Speaker 4: It's okay. I appreciate it. Appreciate it that she.
Speaker 1: Was watching his high school games.
Speaker 4: It wasn't you never see Mark Jackson play a high school game. I've seen I've seen video.
Speaker 1: It was St.
Speaker 2: John's prepp. It wasn't saying John no, no.
Speaker 4: He was at He was at John's already.
Speaker 3: He was at he might have been he might have been a rookie d he might have been already playing with the Knicks in the game.
Speaker 4: It was just at Saint John's. I can't remember, but I'm a find those pictures.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, I please watch all those Dad reacts to because they're so full of shit on all of them.
Speaker 4: They're just trying to check them out.
Speaker 3: I love watching a little funny, stupid shit like that down a rabbit hole on YouTube.
Speaker 7: So are y'all really be high fans? Or did y'all listen to the leak?
Speaker 4: Be hive? Okay, for everybody that's living under the rocket, Beyonce album leaked this week.
Speaker 3: There were pictures of serfacing of I believe physical copies in Paris.
Speaker 4: Yes, so obviously the.
Speaker 3: Music made its way to everyone's email, phone, social media, or whatever you open your phone to. B album was somewhere available. A link was floating around everywhere.
Speaker 1: Do you think this will affect the first week sales?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Is the roll out ruined.
Speaker 3: This will not affect anything Beyonce. But to Demarriage's question, no, I didn't listen to it, but by now i've I've heard. Yes, now I heard some of the music here. Rory played some of the album here. Uh, I listened to the sounds good.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a leak.
Speaker 4: Also listen to if the album was physically out in Paris. It wasn't.
Speaker 1: We just looked at my twenty three and meters. I'm two percent Eastern European. It was out in Eastern Europe. I felt I was okay to listen to it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you can.
Speaker 7: Talk all that you're kicked out of to be here.
Speaker 4: You can only listen to three percent Rember.
Speaker 1: Why am I a disloyal member? And then I didn't share it with anyone. I just quietly in my house listened to it.
Speaker 7: How did it end up in my even that was.
Speaker 1: For pod related things.
Speaker 4: That nothing.
Speaker 2: I didn't share it with anyone else.
Speaker 4: Say download this and didn't. Don't.
Speaker 2: He said, oh, look what happened, and then that's it.
Speaker 4: You made a choice. I didn't.
Speaker 7: Oh, I didn't play have to stumble in last night during this set.
Speaker 2: They don't know about that.
Speaker 1: You hit them with the exclusive no.
Speaker 3: I wish so yeah, No, I didn't listen to the album.
Speaker 4: So yes, I was loyal, loyal to the family.
Speaker 1: No, you just had something to do.
Speaker 4: I didn't yea that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're probably too high.
Speaker 4: I would have. I would have definitely listened to it. But it sounds good.
Speaker 3: Roy played a few a few tracks off of the album. It sounds really good. We obviously know that she's into that, the dance bag, the I don't want to, you know, offend anybody, but that bop, you know, the.
Speaker 1: Gay Bob, the dance Bob. There's definitely some deep gay bobs on here. Gay Bob, weird, some d house.
Speaker 4: No like like I don't.
Speaker 2: I like listen, sounds great.
Speaker 4: I'm a fan of music. If it's good music, I don't care what John or what it is. I listen to it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be voting with with Jamarius one of these days and Multi if you want.
Speaker 4: No, I won't be voting. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Make me get a vogue out of me, pure honey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nah, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: And I might sing along to County Hunty. Are you allowed to say that word Hunty County?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wasn't saying it racial slur.
Speaker 7: You can say hunt.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Wasn't they trying to kill Rocky for saying that ship on the song? And I kind of like the fact that he brought the word back.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess it's ma if I was calling a woman an.
Speaker 3: I guess you're ninety seven percent Irish, three percent Jewish. Bro, you have the cheat code say whatever you want.
Speaker 4: You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: They can't cancel you, they can't get rid of you, they can't throw you out of the culture.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess we can give like a proper, proper review once everyone listens to it. But I will say it's definitely a different dance vibe than Drake's album.
Speaker 3: It's a little she can, which is why I was, you know, I was surprised that Drake did an album like that because we don't really get that from rappers. Drake Drake is obviously more than just a rapper, but we don't get that type of vibe from rappers quote unquote.
Speaker 1: Drake's is definitely much more I feel uk influenced, internationally influenced than Beyonce's is. It's a drastically different dance albums in my opinion, and Beyonce's is much warmer, there's more soul to it, and it's not a shot at Drake. He was making a soul dance album. I've really enjoyed it. I want to do like a proper review with Shell on.
Speaker 3: And we will listen to it over the weekend. So since you heard it fully, what do you recommend? You recommend I turn it on and start cleaning the house.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely clean the house. Fives, definitely, definitely in the car.
Speaker 4: So when I'm going uptown to get a shape up, I shouldn't be banging. This is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was talking to a ball shops in hallm oh no, so no no good bangs in autumn.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it's Beyonce, but on like.
Speaker 1: The West Side, by the new apartments.
Speaker 4: Yeah see okay, not old Hall, yeah, not New Hall.
Speaker 2: In the thirties on the West Side.
Speaker 4: All right, I got you, I got you. I'm definitely gonna check it out. Yeah I'm not. I don't. It's excuse me. It's funny because I don't really have Beyonce music in my in my library.
Speaker 1: What's funny to your point there. I was talking with another woman that must get kicked out of the behive because she listened to the leak and she said, I feel like this is for the guys. It's not for the girls. This this this dance album.
Speaker 2: She was like, this isn't the.
Speaker 4: Gays and she she misspelled she put the away the ugs.
Speaker 2: Maybe you know what that could have been it?
Speaker 1: And what an interesting point that this is for the guys.
Speaker 4: She texted out and she said she texted to me, oh yeah, she meant to say.
Speaker 2: She meant it's just that fast. Look see how progressive I am.
Speaker 4: I think about exactly. Ran straight to it.
Speaker 3: Definitely gonna check it out. I don't think this affects Beyonce. Beyonce is gonna do whatever Beyonce wants to do. Her fan base, her Beehive is going to support. And I did like the few records that you played.
Speaker 4: I think the.
Speaker 1: Album is phenomenal. Account as a review because we're going to do it for.
Speaker 2: One, but are up for listening to the leaks.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not fucked up.
Speaker 3: I think that everybody that's a Beyonce fans probably listened to it, but will support it.
Speaker 6: When it when it dropped, I was on Twitter and like that, I follow like some of the be high fan pages and I'm you know, I'm a part of the behive, so even if I'm not following them, like, it comes up in my Twitter news feed under like the Beyonce topic and they posted a link for you to report people sharing it under the eye r I double like. They were like, you can report people here. You can give their like Twitter handle or they're like alias or whatever, and where they shared the link at and everything. I said, Beyonce fans are fucking crazy. Y'all are reporting people.
Speaker 1: Maria said, y'all are fucking crazy. I think you guys are dedicated to an icon.
Speaker 4: I've just never dedicated to a legend and seeing her progress and shine. But yeah, will check out the Beyonce album this weekend, So yeah, you shouldn't listen to it while cleaning the house. That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: This is another debate I had with a woman that we can table after you guys, listen, who's had a better second half of their career Michael Jackson or Beyonce.
Speaker 7: Ooh, Beyonce.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna say Mike.
Speaker 1: I thought it was Beyonce by a landslide, and she got really offended. I don't know if because Michael stands are just as crazy as myself.
Speaker 4: Where do you start the second half of Mike's career.
Speaker 1: That's why I kind of want to table this because we were having it like offhand without doing proper research.
Speaker 4: Just but if we're just looking at it, uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where is the second half?
Speaker 1: And then then we're trying to figure out how old Michael was when Beyonce's age now, like we were trying to find ways to do it properly.
Speaker 4: Uh, we would have to say, I take.
Speaker 7: My answer back. We're gonna have to investigate.
Speaker 1: That a little interesting questions though, yes, yes, and then we can throw prints in there too if we want to go crazy, but just to piss everyone off. Yeah, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Let's uh yeah, let's do that. I think I have my answer ready, but let's let's let's wait.
Speaker 7: Listeners, let us know what you think.
Speaker 6: In the comments, speaking of Beyonce's new album that leaked, apparently police heard it along with the fans, and she is claiming that her song Energy was sampled without her permission and says Beyonce has no soul and that she was not contacted about this at all.
Speaker 4: So this is Akalicia's business page, bounty and full. Yes, it says.
Speaker 3: My mind is blown too because the level of disrespect and other ignorance of all three parties involved is astounding. I heard about this the same way everyone else did. Nothing is ever, as it seems some of the people in this business have no soul or integrity and they have everyone fooled.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, it's not Beyonce's responsibility to clear all her samples YEA. Personally, I'm sure she just assumes that the publishing company or label will be doing that. Number two, and I'm not going to make any assumptions of what Kalisa's contract is or anything. But there has been plenty of cases where if you don't own any of your publishing, they're not even going to contact you the clear sample because it's none of your business. Even though it's your voice and your music, they own it. So if they want to clear the sample or not, they'll do it and they don't need to contact you.
Speaker 4: So what song is you referring to?
Speaker 2: Energy? Energy Off the Renaissance?
Speaker 1: And I don't know if that's the case with Alice, I want to make that very clear. I'm just saying there are instances if you sell your publishing, depending what's in that contract, that they'll reach out to the publishing company, and the publishing company will decide if they want to clear it or not, and they're not even going to contact you. So maybe her publishing company, in a scenario cleared it and didn't have to contact her singing. There's a world that that exists. I don't know her contract, nor am I implying that that is the case, but that's happened before.
Speaker 4: I just love the fact that they theyre pre is it called prefaced pre faith?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 3: It says the singer turned chef went in on her keyboard, sharing a piece of her mind with no crumbs left behind.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I hate copywriters so much. Who wrote that?
Speaker 4: Who wrote that?
Speaker 2: Taylor?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And just to clarify it, beyond the energy, so long as Beyonce song and it samples Kalisa's two thousand track get Along with You.
Speaker 1: Here's my thing too, though, Like, let's because we don't know Kalise's contract, let's not even talk about it. Yeah, do we think there's a world and does Calise think there's a world where Beyonce told everyone, hey, don't tell Caalise. Do we think Beyonce wouldn't have the funds to cover whatever that sample clearance fee would be or whatever back end they need.
Speaker 3: I think as an artist that Calise knows how these things go sometimes, So I think that does this seem to be like a thing where I think every year more and more I find I kind of figure out or I see more and more women that I feel like have an issue with Beyonce than I thought.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, because that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying again that no, but it's very clickbaity because you know the Internet is going to attack you if you say something bad about Beyonce, and some people take advantage of that. They don't mind being the villain and they know it's gonna get a shit ton of traction because the behive will fucking attack you. So yeah, I think people use that to their advantage. That's an Internet tactic. I believe trolling would fall into that category.
Speaker 3: As you said, Roy, Yeah, Calise, I don't. I don't believe that you know, Beyonce meant to you know, sample your record and not you know, like you said, the publishing company may have already taken care of, which I'm sure they did.
Speaker 4: This is Beyonce.
Speaker 3: This is the top of the top. It doesn't get any bigger than Beyonce. All of her music and samples. Everything was clear. People were paid. That was supposed to be paid.
Speaker 4: If you didn't know about it, I mean, maybe you don't own that record. Or does she want Beyonce to like reach out to her personally and say, hey, you know, I'm going to be using a sample from your song on this It was already cleared. Is that what she was looking for?
Speaker 2: Apparently she has a writing credit.
Speaker 1: She has writing credit, Calise, Yeah, I mean, and that means she was credited and it was paid, because yeah, when you sample someone, they get writing credit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, if she's credited as a writer, then everything that was supposed to be paid is Yeah, it's paid about right. Maybe she just didn't get that email or people didn't tell her about it. I don't know. Yeah, if she just want people to know that Beyonce and ship, maybe that's what it is. Maybe she feels like, let me just put that out there. I don't know. This sounds like arm R and Beef. That's part of.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I just realized NOAs and jay Z, Beyonce, Calise. I'm starting to put the pieces together because every single time no tries to put something out, jay Z or Beyonce ruins it. So Palise is like, not on my watch. Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck up your release, pal all right, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think yeah, I don't about to say.
Speaker 3: I don't think Alice's trying to hold nods down in any type of fashion right now.
Speaker 1: I listen to my baby, they sounded like they were in great standing. Okay, speaking of listening to music in the car, what are some of your favorite car albums?
Speaker 3: Some of my favorite car albums. I like uh Dom Kennedy Get Home Safely.
Speaker 1: I feel like oh Dom is great for the car.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like Whiskey, Lever Cushion, Orange.
Speaker 1: Juice great, especially smoking the car.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like Puff No Way Out.
Speaker 1: You have to have great speakers though for Puff No Way Out.
Speaker 4: Reasonable doubt of course. Trying to think of some R and b uh one twelve.
Speaker 2: Okay, not mad at it?
Speaker 4: Who else? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It depends, man, It depends on like if I'm actually driving or if I'm like.
Speaker 4: I like road trips.
Speaker 3: I think when you're on a road trip, that's the best time to listen to music, not like when you're in the city and you just trying to get cross town and like when you're on a road trip and you know the scenery and you know bridges and rivers, lakes whatever that you're used to. Yeah, you could kind of you find yourself listening because this is a there's a way to listen to music, like you sometimes you can't really just be trying to lock in on it.
Speaker 4: It has just you have to be able to hear it.
Speaker 1: He's been talking to JERMAINEI prex No, seriously, you.
Speaker 3: Have to be able to That's how I find it, Like the most times I listened to like albums and stuff. That's why I said cleaning the house, because yes, I'm listening to the music, but I'm doing stuff that has my mind occupied, but I can still hear it. And then you hear certain songs you're like, damn, what's that like? And you go look at the name of the track, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, that's how you to me, That's I'm just that's how I take music and I don't.
Speaker 4: I can't sit down and just.
Speaker 3: Be like okay, yea here and that's what turn of music going, and just I can't do that. I gotta be doing ship, you know, and I can hear it in the background.
Speaker 6: That's why I think that there's a difference between driving albums and well for me, personal driving albums and cleaning music because cleaning music, I don't need to know the lyrics too, right, Like cleaning and cooking music is just kind of in.
Speaker 7: The background, setting the vibe driving.
Speaker 6: When I'm driving, I prefer to know almost every lyric to the song because like I'm like in.
Speaker 7: My zone driving singing.
Speaker 2: So it's a good point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, during driving, I tend to put on a lot of albums that I know, Like I'll put on like the Best of Jazz and Sullivan Apple Essentials Playlist right or like Adele twenty one, like albums like that where I know every single lyric and I'm like zoned out like driving, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think you can.
Speaker 3: I think you ride to music or drive to music when you're already familiar with the music.
Speaker 1: Because when I'm thinking car albums, I feel like more rap albums do come to mind because I think Demeriuss explained it well. I like more worthy shit when I'm in the car, Like I put diplomatic community really high on my my car album list. Teflon Down Will be There Views is actually a great fucking driving album. I agree Locks We Are the Streets, But R and B I have any RD in search OFUP. I wouldn't say's a R and B album, but more towards that. Ryan Lesley's self titled album kind of has a box to drive.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Ryan? What's so with Ryan Leslie?
Speaker 2: Man? He put shit out and it's still good. It's just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Ryan Leslie was He was one of my favorite artist, producers, you know, writers, and I think he's a super underrated talent.
Speaker 1: You know what I think happened with Ryan Leslie, which is always like a catch twenty two can't win for losing His sound became the sound for the moment, and sounds continued to move, but that was his sound. Yeah, so it kind of left him behind because his sound became so popular and like every other sound, it goes in cycles. We moved on to something else and Ryan was like, well, no, I still make music this way. Yeah, So his solo career kind of got faded out by him producing and being on so many hooks and so many producers at that time just trying to do the Ryan and Leslie electronic sound. He like that was when people couldn't like afford to do samples anymore. So it's like, let's get Ryan in here, because everything's gonna be from scratch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a he's a child prodigy. He's a genius, super super intelligent. He's always ahead of the curve as far as things that are happening with technology and music and you know, as far as software and things. You know, he's He's had a lot of interesting went to Harvard's ways. He that he releases his music. A lot of his visuals are super dope. He has a lot you can tell he has. He has taste, he has class like he he's very particular about how he puts his art out.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you think was really on that laptop?
Speaker 4: On Ryan's laptop For those that.
Speaker 1: Don't remember, Ryan Leslie had his laptop stolen and offered a million dollars to get it back, claiming that he had albums and music on there, which I'm sure very much.
Speaker 3: True, absolutely, But what else was on it? It was some sex tapes on it. Let's just be honest, like you want.
Speaker 1: It wasn't giving me Hillary's emails.
Speaker 4: It was it was some. It was some. It was some some sex tapes.
Speaker 3: On there that Ryan didn't want to, you know, want to get out there, and you know, unfortunately that's what happens when you lose these devices, is like, fuck, I'll never get that back.
Speaker 2: Did Brian Leslie and let the die club?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: He at least fired yea, he talked to Steve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he definitely was in the meeting. He was in the meeting, but yeah, shout out to Ryan Leslie.
Speaker 4: Man just just thought about him.
Speaker 2: According to the returned It, someone returned the laptop, but they didn't actually get the reward.
Speaker 1: Oh damn.
Speaker 4: So way he got the laptop back, but they didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh he refused to pay the reward because the computer was corrupted. The files were okay, well.
Speaker 4: That yeah, I didn't get back what I really wanted, so it's like, why am I paying?
Speaker 1: But then we have to look at the verbiage of what your you're wanted?
Speaker 4: Posters said, Yeah, but then he didn't sign a contract that said he just brought it back, and it's like, oh, the files grew up it. Now you can't get this money.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like when your girl says, just tell me the truth, it'll be fine, but.
Speaker 4: Then you tell her the truth and it's never fine. After that, y'all break up.
Speaker 1: So that ship went to hate you and when you laptop back up, give you the money.
Speaker 2: It went to Core and then Ryan Letzley actually had to pay one hundred.
Speaker 4: Eight thous You gave the guy one hundred eight thousand. Yeah, oh that's honorable, yet made him.
Speaker 3: Oh the court. Wait, so the guy that brought him the lapsuo back took him to court?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would too. Wait what I brought back the laptop? You didn't give me a million?
Speaker 4: But yeah, like if you stole what the fuck I mean?
Speaker 2: He found it?
Speaker 4: He came across, sounded found it, found it. Hey, this must be Ryan's.
Speaker 2: Fu out Ryan closing and man, maybe the thief misplaced it. And then it's good. Samaritan found it and was like, this mac book looks like Ryan's shout out.
Speaker 3: To Ryan Leslie man, wherever you at peace man, big fan always will be hope they have some new music soon.
Speaker 1: You know, was really annoying the person on road trips that doesn't shut the fuck up when you want to listen to music.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Like you see, we're all.
Speaker 1: Listening to music. Why are you talking to me? And then you turn down the music for a second and they just ask a stupid question and it's like we just turned the music for that.
Speaker 7: Did they get on the fucking phone, somebody, damn.
Speaker 4: You got it.
Speaker 3: It's a two minute clock if you have the phone, it's a two minute clock unless unless it's like something you know, unfortunately, yeah, work or something unfortunately happen, you know. But if it's like you just sound like you're just kicking it, you're fan hanging that up.
Speaker 1: How many attempts does the driver get out of respect because it is their car? How many records until it's like three a month, fan two, but the.
Speaker 3: Driver usually doesn't even they I think you kind of like relinquished that the playlist to whoever's in the car.
Speaker 4: As a driver, I would take the focused on like ways and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometimes like I'll have a playlist that I know I put on because I'm driving and I don't want to be distracted, So it'll just run when I put that on.
Speaker 3: Is one of those drivers listen to the windows are locked with the air that seventy two we're going to keep this car seventy two degrees windows, locks, built on, seat belts on.
Speaker 1: You guys are describing things that are legal. Yeah, like what you should do in cars.
Speaker 4: Man down there, if I'm driving and I see somebody in the backseat, what they go on? I'm listen.
Speaker 1: I'm not a counsel woman from Jersey City.
Speaker 2: To local news.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. Yeah, that was definitely we're.
Speaker 2: Going to counsel woman. Just hit someone with hit the brakes or don't you know, hit the brakes.
Speaker 4: You should hit the brakes after the show is over and get out. That's what you should.
Speaker 6: Dock is ship like, I don't here we are.
Speaker 1: Yes, I give the driver at least three attempts, but if you're not the driver, you get maybe two if you start.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yeah, but see I'm the opposite. If I'm driving and it's a road trip, y'all gonna get this best of Janna Jackson playlist and you better sit in the head.
Speaker 1: You know you have to play the crowd, you selfish fun Well, just let me out uber from here, like, I'm not listening to the listening. There's a code of honor in the car that you have to play to the crowd. Yeah, you can take some risks and do some ship like maybe you.
Speaker 3: Throw a couple of Janet joints in there, but we're not about to bang Janet Jackson all the whole drive.
Speaker 7: I'm not doing that at least for an hour, just in one album.
Speaker 4: Hour of one artist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Go to sleep, get your cheat on.
Speaker 4: No, you don't have to drive.
Speaker 3: You can go sit in the back seat and put your headphones in like you ain't got I hate that you.
Speaker 1: Look at Jamarius's car, right, Cheeto for Gatorade and Janet Jackson with.
Speaker 2: The windows open?
Speaker 4: Is it in apocalypse where she going a freakni Cheetos Gatorade and what and gum?
Speaker 2: You need the gum after the cheese bumps?
Speaker 3: Man, that's that's a snack gatorade? Cheeto said, what ms Red?
Speaker 6: First of all, I was talking about, y'all, that's not Those aren't my snacks that I go to for the road trip.
Speaker 4: We should go to snack for.
Speaker 7: The road trip. Okay, the Cheetos, Yes, so you just after or else I'm going to go to sleep.
Speaker 1: I'm white, I love I only buy combos when.
Speaker 4: He wants a white claw and something else something Wi Rory definitely cracked open a few white claws.
Speaker 1: And hit the road and called it a road soda.
Speaker 4: A road sprits.
Speaker 3: Definitely, you definitely rap and make sprints for everybody on a road trip.
Speaker 1: I definitely almost punched my cousin when he said, hey, let's grab a couple of road sodas. I was like, just say you want to, just say you want to drink.
Speaker 4: It's all.
Speaker 1: We're in the privacy of my home. There's no cops here. But Julian did a great job on the playlist, the playlistic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I saw that I was sleep the whole way. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I saw his face a few times. The insecurity that we all have of like are they feeling.
Speaker 4: Too many people because you get you don't know if you're really killing it because too many people keep falling asleep.
Speaker 3: So it's like, all right, I'm putting anybody to sleep. But the road trip, the road trip, actually we should we should make that a segment.
Speaker 4: We got to talk about road trip etiquette. Uh.
Speaker 1: Speaking of actually albums to there, Great in the Car Joey Badass new album, Great Car Car Album HM. And I give a lot of that credit to Static selector shout out to Static man. I feel like, of course, with that type of music, they're not going to be put in like the take Keith Mustard conversations when we talk about producers and shit.
Speaker 2: But when we get.
Speaker 1: Into the world of like the Alchemists and that, I don't understand why Static's name is not number one or two three. Static, I think is especially in that genre of hip hop, probably the best producer.
Speaker 4: Over Al.
Speaker 1: Well, no, Al's an alien. We don't count an alien. But I'm just saying, in that world, yeah, where Al would be God, I think Static is right there. And I think in that world drums have been taken away so much, and the fact that Static has some of my favorite drums period with producers, he needs to be brought up more and needs he needs to work with more people. I feel like, yeah, I think Static just because of who he is. I won't say he's introverted, but you know, he only fucks with people that he fus he sees what He's from that school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I like that though.
Speaker 3: I think as a as a producer, you should work with artists that you see if you can enhance or if you know it'll be a cohesive situation where it's like, Okay, I can just bring what I bring to this artist and we can make a lot of dope things happen just because you can produce.
Speaker 4: I don't think you just spread your art and share with any and everybody.
Speaker 1: But I also feel though, like when Static works with quote unquote more popular artists on their albums, he always has the standout record and like, of course he's worked with nas on plenty of shit, but like when that Lost Tapes two Shit came out, Static had by far the best song and beat on there. Anytimes he fucks with Chains, he has the standout with anything. Anytime you fuck with g Unit, you have to stand out. Shit like Static always sounds different than everyone else, and it's the shit on the album that you like kind of perk your ear up, like wait, they're about to wrap on this. I just don't think Static gets the credit that he deserves.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 1: I just want to give Static selected his flowers. I still don't know how to spell your name right, and I'm been never going to try to figure out I think it's spelled wrong in my phone. But shout out to Static and the Joey Badass Project. I fuck with Joey. This album definitely has replay value only critique on it. Since he was gone for so long, I kind of wanted him to say more, like the flows are great. Of course, it's Joey Badass. He's rapping rapping, But as far as content, there is some, don't get me wrong, but I think there could have been more. Just because he was gone for so long. I felt like a lot probably happened to him that I wanted to update on, which I don't know if selfish, but and.
Speaker 3: Then his career kind of pivoted and he's gotten heavy into acting, yeah in film, you know, so yeah.
Speaker 1: I just think there could have been more content on it. It's such a perfect produced album and put together album that I just feel like some content could have been put in there, and some of the less braggadocious Ship though. I do like when he talks to Ship because he makes the type of hip hop I like, and he's richer than most your favorite rappers. I like when he talks to ship, but I don't know, maybe is more of a balance of it.
Speaker 4: He's got some interesting features.
Speaker 3: Diddy, Westside Gun, Larry June, Chris Brown, j I d.
Speaker 2: Chris Brown, and Compella Chris Brown and Capella Gray, Larry June.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to Joey Badass two thousand available in your DSP's now. I like the project. It sounds really good. Statics that Static Executive produced it.
Speaker 1: I would imagine. I mean, I know him and Joey kind of hand in hand with every project.
Speaker 4: It sounds really good.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Joey Badass is one of those artists again that you know, he creates a certain but he's kind of like, uh, I put him into class with the other the other vibe shutters that I like with Dom Kennedy's currency with uh Rawy, you know what I mean, Like I kind of put them in the same I will put them in the same playlist for if I'm just trying to set a cool vibe somewhere, Like Joey Badass is one of the rappers that I listened.
Speaker 1: To and don't complain about New York hip hop and then not support Joey Badass out Oh yeah, No, I definitely suppor you real hip hoppers in New York that say we've lost our way. Yeah, go stream the Joey Badass out good.
Speaker 4: Project Joey Badass two thousands available.
Speaker 2: Now, did you did.
Speaker 1: You tune into Barack Obama's playlist? There are you more on the Trump playlist of the good old Boys.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get in, I'm trying to get in touch with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that's on.
Speaker 4: Trump's Now, we got to clean up Trump's playlist. That can't be on it. We can't have that.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, we got it, We got I think y'all will be surprised that that Trump will probably be listening to. He's definitely listening to. Sticky is going crazy in the Trump household right now.
Speaker 2: His face looks sticky.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, It's like that when you first peel on orange.
Speaker 4: That that that Wow, that's on there. That's definitely the Trump juice.
Speaker 1: Somebody said his face is like the bottom of the tupperware that you left Spaghetian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely residue. People are so mean, Why do you say that about Trump? Yeah, trumpty dumpty tump. This Barack Obama summer playlist is full of ship.
Speaker 2: Wow. First of all, there's two po but they do it all the time.
Speaker 4: This is this is just something. This is kind of like this is the new version of rap. Carryall.
Speaker 1: Wait, you don't think that Obama at all.
Speaker 4: I don't why I think that he lent his name to this.
Speaker 3: And somebody somewhere is like, Okay, we're going to use the Barack Obama playlist to put artists on it that we like, you know, get some songs on there that we want to push.
Speaker 1: But I don't think are you saying Obama took Paola Yeah from the label.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: If you're telling me that Barack Obama was listening to Split whole Time by Little Yachty, I'm not two.
Speaker 2: Daughters that are at the age of that.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he has a dog, he has some old fish. I know that, I know a little.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is I don't probably Little YACHTI if you ask him, Little Barack Obama is not.
Speaker 4: Listening to Little Yachty and I love Yachty. He's not listening to He's listening to He's not listening to Bad Bunny Wow.
Speaker 1: He's not like, come on, man, shout out to Fante and Nikola Foreign Exchange made it and.
Speaker 4: Then look what they look what they try to do. They throw they.
Speaker 3: They throw area and we got to I'm sure he's listening to Aretha Frank the Great, the Legendary, Rest in peace of the Frank.
Speaker 2: So you don't think Hove makes his playlist. It didn't.
Speaker 4: But it's different. Hove as a musician, he's an artist like that. It's different.
Speaker 2: A president can't make a playlist.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying he can't. This ain't his playlist, This ain't what this Saint with bo is knocking in the crib.
Speaker 4: No, man, he's.
Speaker 2: Not listening to Too Good.
Speaker 4: He's listening to Oldest Red and I've been loving you for sure.
Speaker 1: I would love to just see, because you know, they have to do like a staff meeting about what's appropriate to put on here, and they have to debate.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I just want to see the.
Speaker 1: One person at the end of the Obama team table of like I heard, he's an alleged member of the crips. Yeah, so I'm saying, like you, maybe that wouldn't be a safe one, mister former president.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's not listening to.
Speaker 3: He's not listening to he might have rock him might be Obama's When I be on the mic, I could see him, like, y'all, I love that, Remember that rock him one when I was in high school.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's sending subs or making a political statement by putting why Coleff and Lauryn Hill Watanomera. I could never pronounce that Guantana meta from a that's from the Carnival. I believe I could never pronounce that. But do you think that is a political statement about Guantanamo Bay.
Speaker 4: That's a good I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't just shooting ship.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not mad at that being it that that looks like it could definitely be some type of correlation in between Guantanamo Bay and Guantana Meta.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I cannot imagine Obama like just chilling in his home office to last last like it's really throwing me.
Speaker 2: I believe that he put most of this together. I'll be honest with you, y'all.
Speaker 1: Are maybe I'm just a far left Democrat piece of ship.
Speaker 2: I think my president listens.
Speaker 4: He's definitely not listening, and I think he's.
Speaker 2: Young in him.
Speaker 3: He's just I'm gonna tell you to what the spinners mighty love. That's him on Al Green. I can't get next to you.
Speaker 4: That's that's the problem. We know the ones that's him.
Speaker 7: Probably Michelle's playlist too, I.
Speaker 1: Think so too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Michelle definitely up there. She definitely put the tams joint on there. You know Michelle, you know she went to Thames, she went to Beyonce.
Speaker 1: The internet's on there.
Speaker 2: You don't think he chose to die Hard by Kendrick.
Speaker 1: I think he listens to Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 2: He definitely listen.
Speaker 4: I don't know. This is an interesting playlist though interesting. Is this the second one that he's done.
Speaker 1: No, he's been doing this for years, since he was president.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: I'm just I just want him to just not give a fuck. I know the Democrats are in hot water right now, so he can't really go over the line twenty twenty three. Just put fuck the police end up correct, hoped the playlist off with the police.
Speaker 3: Now we're gonna have a different conversation. If that ends up on a Baraco. That will be his last playcest.
Speaker 1: Let me let you all know that, right, Give me something from ice Cube America's most Wanted, like just something.
Speaker 3: Shout out to all the artists that made this list though, this has to feel good as an artist to make that's amazing summertime. Summer playlist, like that's that's just a stat that you can just live with forever. Like I made Barack obama summer playlist.
Speaker 1: Do you think I'll make it next year?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Listen, man, you never know. Show yourself short kid.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to the label and see what type of payola it takes.
Speaker 3: Wow, Well, Barack, if you really want to up your playlist, spins and uh, you know, shake the household up a little bit, add this pressure delicious meg the Stallion record on there, because the way that ship was knocking in here earlier.
Speaker 1: Rory, before we get into that, you know how like you guys tried to get Flex to play. Uh, I forgot what jay Z song it was with the champagne bottles and you made the little basket for.
Speaker 4: Him, y'all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, on the back.
Speaker 4: I had nothing to do with that fruit basket.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, what if, like, because Obama still does like speeches and ship right, yeah, he'd be in the streets. What if we like we just followed Obama with like a basket and like my single in it and just try to give him just a single. No, we put Champagne and they would whatever. Mall put in the one for flex for a reasonable.
Speaker 4: Doubt Orange, just to get you on a Barack Obama. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See if he'll like, he'll take it as Paola and like we could line the bottom with five grand in cash, like, hey, play it if you like it.
Speaker 4: He definitely needs that. He definitely needs that.
Speaker 3: Fuck given Barack Obama money to just add your song to a playlist, you know how fucking crazy that is.
Speaker 1: Streams go up absolutely.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you were talking about the Mega Stallion Meg.
Speaker 4: The Stallion with Feature and Future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Pressure, Pressure delicious, Uh, Roy, you played this earlier. I didn't hear it until you played it, and we were talking about how you felt like the song had come and gone.
Speaker 4: It came out, people didn't seem like they were supporting it or playing it.
Speaker 1: Granted I haven't really been out since, so it could be going crazy and I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: It feels like a strip club record.
Speaker 1: I've not been to the strip club allegedly since this came out, so it could be going crazy. I just kind of think for a record that is this good, it was weird that more people aren't talking.
Speaker 4: This is a really good record. The beat is fucking who produces.
Speaker 2: H Kid and Payday?
Speaker 4: Hit Kid and pay Day? This beat is crazy.
Speaker 3: I do think that this record is going to be big anytime you have future on the record with that that type of base and those drums, that trap drum. I mean, it's almost a cheat code at this point.
Speaker 1: And then hit Boy has to hit Kid. That's gotta happen.
Speaker 4: I ain't even put that together.
Speaker 1: And you gotta dispay Day because you guys were signed to pay Day before.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny?
Speaker 3: Like, see, if my name was hit Kid and I'm a producer, I have to change my name.
Speaker 1: You could sign the hit Kid because you make all the hits kids, right, y'all, Let Drake get that off. You've yelled at in a club before and the DJ took all the music down so you can here, y'all yellow.
Speaker 4: See this is why I don't like next to me.
Speaker 3: You stood next to me at at an entire Drake concert and got mad because I wasn't doing anything. Now you're telling me that you think that I screamed. I should probably sign the hit Boy because I got all you think I screamed at one point.
Speaker 1: I think it looked up in the air too.
Speaker 4: I have never screamed that, man, I have never know what did that? What did?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Did a boy want to play? He kind of remixed it during that their versus Boy Wonder and hit Boy. He remixed that part you should probably sign a hit boy, because I got Boy Wonder was playing his version of that.
Speaker 4: But I forgot how like what Drake said.
Speaker 1: I should sign it, boy wondered, because I thought, yeah, I didn't want to go there, but I couldn't think of any other bar besides the one.
Speaker 4: She just said. Oh so y'all would like in sync on that.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to say it, but it's the only scheme I could think of.
Speaker 4: He was thinking, That's what I was like, Why would you have such nasty thoughts?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know how to flip Boy Wonder other.
Speaker 1: Than that in that that line?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I forgot how it went, but that was funny that boy wanted to kept playing that during their their versus.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I think he just the drop was I should sign a boy boy.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but they got they He has a Drake has that thing where he says boy Wonder. I swear it's like this every single time before that song he.
Speaker 7: Has with Wayne. If I'm not mistake and it's old though.
Speaker 4: We're gonna find it. We'll find it.
Speaker 1: Don't say you haven't yelled, like, what are some of the greatest drops?
Speaker 2: Shorty low?
Speaker 1: Uh? What's the record they know to pick up? To all my haters? You definitely picked up all your hairs in the clubs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's when it was a nasty time, Royer. I was in the clubs every night just doing things I shouldn't have been doing.
Speaker 4: For sure. I definitely definitely screamed that before.
Speaker 1: Did you keep your hands up? Because you were still winning? And they stayed there and they stayed there, and they stayed there. You might even inhaled see the things that y'all does just crazy, like my hands don't just stay in the air.
Speaker 4: Definitely did the ball and oh yeah yeah, define, yeah we did that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we had this terrible form too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We had to support Jim. What'd you want us to do? Man? We had to support Jim.
Speaker 1: You have my favorite thing when people used to do that, like you gotta tuck your elbow keep the elbow tuck the right angle.
Speaker 2: Did you get that dirt off your shoulder?
Speaker 7: He death? I never did that, definitely.
Speaker 2: I was never cool enough.
Speaker 4: I never did that.
Speaker 1: I was maybe twelve when that came out, and I felt really uncomfortable because I wasn't cool enough.
Speaker 2: I looked like I.
Speaker 4: Never Yeah, I never dusted the dirt off my shoulders.
Speaker 7: But because it's not a real dust, it's more like a light push.
Speaker 1: That's so I just didn't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm a lightly push you. That's right, Right, That's what's gonna happen in a minute, because I'm sick of everybody's ship.
Speaker 1: Oh did you just threaten a female coworker with violence?
Speaker 7: Yes, my lawsuits are filling up with this company.
Speaker 1: But yes, Uh what's the record? Because I feel weird saying it's a great fucking record.
Speaker 4: It's a really good record. I like the record a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing it's going to be a hit amongst the exotic dancers. They don't like to be called strippers, I think, right, dancers, It is going to be a hit among the dancers.
Speaker 4: Gotta be.
Speaker 3: The beat is too, it's it's that you know, it's you, gotta you gotta throw ass when that come on.
Speaker 4: You have to.
Speaker 7: And she's been doing the market.
Speaker 6: She did like a Instagram reel or somebody did, like a compilation visualizer.
Speaker 4: You let her know, Rory record label.
Speaker 7: Rory.
Speaker 6: They created a visualizer of her in the strip club with the song in the background and she was throwing like money out strippers. So they're very obviously trying to make it a show.
Speaker 4: Of course, Absolutely, it's a hard record. Shout out the meg, shout out the future.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love futures.
Speaker 1: Verse. I wasn't expecting the second verse, but it didn't make sense when he just went straight to the adderall bars for the second verse. I was like, he's on all he wants shut the fuck up because I didn't want one verse would have been and he's talking about fucking on adderall. I fucked on adderall before. It's not that great adderall.
Speaker 3: It keeps you alert, focus, helps you focus my breast for people with ADHD, so if you take that and try to have sex, it doesn't make you focus on the task at hand.
Speaker 1: I think for some people and never me ever, but I think it may affect uh you getting hard for some people. Oh that's why I never but that would never happen to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I took I took perks my life, never again.
Speaker 1: I've never taken a perk lose.
Speaker 3: I had a crazy toothache, one only two toothache I've ever had in my life. I took half a perk. That ship made me nauseous. I can't I can't take medicine, medication like that. And then the other time I took a perk, I couldn't get hard.
Speaker 2: Damn, damn.
Speaker 1: Wait supposed to help them, you just flicking it.
Speaker 4: That ship was like I'm talking.
Speaker 3: That ship was like a gummy worm. Like I couldn't get no blood my lower extremities.
Speaker 4: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Nothing is more humbling on earth.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think that might be the number one most.
Speaker 3: You know how you know when you're when you're getting older, like you walk around after sex, you don't care what your ship look like.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that stop caring about that.
Speaker 3: Along tich a certain age, it was like, man, I don't I'm not looking for my underwear out of here, like you're gonna see this nasty ass, but.
Speaker 4: You're gonna see this.
Speaker 3: You're gonna see this little ass shriveled up. Just fucking just got abused. Penis of mind.
Speaker 2: Damn sensitive too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, still still leaking. You know, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You have to hear. Close your eyes, close your eyes. You still want to hear? Yeah, close your eyes.
Speaker 1: You should never get so sensitive after you unit that you squirm a little bit and you kind of like.
Speaker 4: Women love to see you in that.
Speaker 2: Women that's so vulnerable.
Speaker 4: Crazy the things women like to see us go through.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Shout out, what's Side Gun?
Speaker 1: What a transition?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's west Side's birthday?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday?
Speaker 4: Man? Shout out west side Gun, Happy birthday?
Speaker 1: Did you call him and leave like a voicemail of singing?
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm gonna send him a voice note and just yell boom boom boom. He gonna know that that means happy birthday. That's happy fourth day and gotcha for the happy forty birthday birthday. West Side Gun one of the hardest working men in hip hop.
Speaker 4: The things he's been able to do over the last few years for his city, his his his label, his imprint, his crew, his brothers has been amazing to watch.
Speaker 1: Is this your birthday dinner speech? No?
Speaker 4: Just and no you gotta give you, gotta give west Side Gun some love. Man.
Speaker 3: He's been able to accomplish a lot of ship in the industry doing it his way, So you gotta salute that.
Speaker 4: So happy birthday, west Side Gun. Happy wherever you at. Boom boom boom for me.
Speaker 1: Many Oh, they're both with eighty two Conway and Conway's eighty two years old.
Speaker 2: No, I love I love.
Speaker 1: Hood twins Man, same year, just a few months part.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Meek Milk tweeted something to us, like to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah to us, I mean yeah, I don't follow him to the world we meet.
Speaker 4: Mil tweeted something to us.
Speaker 3: Meek says ten tapes independently starting September. New music dropping August eighteenth, the day my dad died. Rest in Peace is when I start wilding again. I'm not dropping albums on Friday either.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you say purple devil emoji?
Speaker 4: Just say purple Deuly emojie wanted me to look at you like the purple.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to looking like that at all.
Speaker 2: It's gross.
Speaker 3: Meek has said that he's going to deliver ten projects independently without label backing starting in September, but fan shouldn't expect the tapes to rib as part of the traditional Friday release cycle. I mean, listen, man, as you can release when you want, how you want, independent, with the machine behind you or not.
Speaker 4: A lot of mine is the music has to be good.
Speaker 1: That's really all I care about this and time, that's all.
Speaker 3: I care about, especially if the music is great. Meek, we're rolling behind you were downloading, But the music has to be.
Speaker 1: Good, especially at the volume of ten projects before the years.
Speaker 4: Of Yeah, that's a lot of music. There's a lot of work.
Speaker 3: But hey, I mean if Meek probably has a lot done already, a lot recorded that he's ready to just release and put out. So hopefully you know this, this works in his favor and we get some good music from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm happy he's independent.
Speaker 1: But I'm with you, like this is all cool, and I'm glad he has releasing music. I'm glad he's releasing independently. But is it good? That's really all I'm at with it. And if you have so much music, I don't think that necessarily means just put it all out. Yeah, I know he's been sitting for a minute, he's been wanting to put stuff out. I'm sure he was done with his album and was working on other shit before it even came out, So I'm sure he's sitting on a hard drop of shit. Ton of music doesn't necessarily mean that all of it needs to be released, So I just hope he's choosy in these ten albums.
Speaker 3: And I feel like Meek has a lot to talk about as well. I agree he has a lot of things to address, probably a lot of things he wants to make clear and and get out, get out to the public and you know, things that people have been saying and the whispers and everything. He wants to address everything. I think that he has a lot of content to write from.
Speaker 1: I just hope it's no Koalise samples on there, or if.
Speaker 4: It is, at least you know, call her and let her know she's been paid.
Speaker 1: She's like the Kalisa is like the Marvin Gaya state.
Speaker 4: I mean, she's trying to be for sure. She's given Beyonce hell about this record?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: What you been watching because we got to get out of music.
Speaker 3: I've been watching I've been watching pe Valley, I've been watching The Boys on Amazon, a really good show. If you haven't started that. I watched the first episode last night and that sait as far as like TV, and I've been watching a lot of Old Ship. I'm trying to watch watching documentaries. I watched the other Girl in the Picture. We spoke about that.
Speaker 7: Is it good?
Speaker 3: The Girl in the Picture? I mean, I don't want to say good because it's a crazy fucking story, but it was. It was interesting, It was interesting. You're gonna watch it all the way through. Was trying to watch crazy fucking story.
Speaker 2: Damarics was trying to watch that while we were having lunch together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you gotta want to do that. You gotta be like in the bed alone, so you could be like what the you're gonna say what the fuck about?
Speaker 2: Nineteen times? For sure?
Speaker 1: Would you ever make a move like and we know the stereotypical like Netflix and Chill Ship. Can you make a move daring a girl in the picture?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No? I mean no, man, why is it? Why are you horny? And this?
Speaker 7: He didn't watch it, so he doesn't even know.
Speaker 2: I mean, so you just put the movie on and you don't watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, sometimes you're horny, so you just put something on to make the move.
Speaker 4: Potentially, but then when you get pulled into the dock, you're like, this is fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Why my back is turned to the TV by that.
Speaker 4: Point, Well, you just a horny devil and you need to fucking just calm your loans. That's that's, that's your problem.
Speaker 2: Hold on. Your first move has your back to the TV. That's a sick.
Speaker 1: First, you know you're ready to eat, you're not even doing a knee touch touch like you're not even trying to eat into it.
Speaker 3: And when you're back into the TV, I know what you're trying to do, trying to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what you're doing.
Speaker 7: Okay, the girl in the Mexican Else are you.
Speaker 2: Watching or not watching with your back turned munching?
Speaker 4: I said, I'm not really munching. Just Peae Valley and the Boys on Amazon.
Speaker 1: The Boys in Pea Valley.
Speaker 2: You've been watching, Well.
Speaker 4: We gotta be careful to separate the tip it's pe Valley.
Speaker 2: Quotation marks Comma and specifically.
Speaker 3: The Boys Pee Valley is a show, and then the boys in the show on Amazon.
Speaker 1: The Boys from pe Valley?
Speaker 2: Got you? Okay, I just want to make sure I understood.
Speaker 4: Got you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm catching up on Old Ship too. How Come no one ever told me The Morning Show was the greatest series ever The Morning Show, And I went I felt so fucking dumb because apparently one mad Emmys it's got.
Speaker 4: The cast is Cristy Jenn Vanishton.
Speaker 1: It's loosely, loosely based on Matt Loward being handsy. Yeah, but obviously it's a different plot.
Speaker 2: It's so fucking good.
Speaker 1: It's a really I could not believe I didn't know this existed.
Speaker 3: Well, Steve Carroll is you know Correl, Steve Carroll, Steve Correll, Steve Carroll, Steve Carrell. Yes, uh, one of my favorite actors, my favorite medians.
Speaker 1: Since I guess it's out, I'm not really like ruining stuff. But after he gets fired for being handsy and shit, he goes to someone else that's a director that had been canceled for being handsy, and they like, want to do a documentary about the men that were canceled.
Speaker 3: And wait, the men that were canceled when to do a document about themselves?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like with other men about yo' be like, yo, bro, come on, we ain't do shit.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: The director starts.
Speaker 1: Naming off the people he wants in it and Steve Carrell's face of the ability not to read a room.
Speaker 2: He's like, I think Cosby should be.
Speaker 1: Our first one curls like, I don't think I should have came here.
Speaker 4: I got to check that out.
Speaker 1: It's really really good, I think if you don't, I've.
Speaker 3: Seen trailers for it, I've seen you know, people talking about it, but I never it's so much. It's just a lot of the moment you lock in on something, it's like something else is out and we talked about this before, and then you just forget to go back to that. There's so many shows that I'm watched like three seasons and now it's on season six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just like.
Speaker 1: This one, I think is just two seasons. I don't I just started, so I don't know if it's ended that season two, or it's gonna be renewed click that. Will there be a season three?
Speaker 2: In the morning. I mean, it's just too presents. I'm assuming. Yeah, it hasn't been canceled yet. Oh, it's lifting.
Speaker 4: So the show lasted long and then never mind, look at it. Never mind. No, it's just it was a bad joke knowing about it. Season three on the way.
Speaker 2: It says, Season three is on the way. I felt portrayed by Matt Lauer.
Speaker 1: Why because I grew up in a white family and we watched Good Morning America every morning.
Speaker 2: He was like a second father to me. He was your second father.
Speaker 3: Yes, edit, that's exactly what he was. Matt Lower was Rory's second father if he didn't know, only have one.
Speaker 2: And Al Roker was that crazy uncle with the weather so talking about in your neck of the woods.
Speaker 4: So it was on my rain.
Speaker 1: And I didn't like, like, ol, you're in these neck of the woods, tell me, don't send me to someone else.
Speaker 2: Just look outside.
Speaker 3: It was something else that was. The Elvis Presley movie is out. Okay, Yes, I was not going to watch it. I was not going to support it, only because I feel like, if you know the history of Elvis Presley, you know they stole a lot from a lot of African American artists. So I just wasn't didn't want to support this. But it seemed to be doing pretty well. I think it said it made two hundred and ten million globally at.
Speaker 4: The box office.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like an eight budget eighty.
Speaker 3: Five million dollars to film it, one hundred and twenty million domestically, it grossed, so obviously people are watching it, people are supporting it, but this isn't a movie that and I like Tom Hanks is in this. He's one of my favorite actors, and I wanted to wanted to support it, but I'm just not interested in the Elvis Presley story.
Speaker 1: So much of Elvis is like the epitome of you had to be there, I think, because like you know, I'm not like a huge Beatles fan, but I get it.
Speaker 2: I understand what why.
Speaker 1: People love the Beatles.
Speaker 2: Shit Elvis.
Speaker 1: I look back, I'm like, your dance move stink. Your rendition of the music you stole stinks. Yeah, your voice is annoying. And I say this in a very sexually comfortable ic. You're not good looking, Okay, you kind of look like an idiot to me, Like, look at your stupid, dumb drunk face.
Speaker 4: Is that the idiot face?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I think the ladies liked Elvis.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can. I guess I can see it in that era, but I guess you had to be there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is one of those I'm like, Elvis had bitches, you had.
Speaker 1: This music is not good.
Speaker 4: You know, Elvis had all the hose you had to be there, Rory, you wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Drake got to do more slaps than Elvis. You said he has to He has to add that to with Oh, for sure, with hit Kid, he has to do I have more slaps than than Elvis Presley.
Speaker 3: Oh but yeah, it looks like it's doing well. Maybe I'll wait for it to stream. I don't know, but I'm definitely not going to the box office to see this.
Speaker 2: What about Nope?
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing rix mixed reviews about Nope. I'm hearing some people say it's the worst movie they've ever seen. I'm hearing some people say it's okay, and I'm hearing some people saying.
Speaker 4: They loved it. I don't know what to take from it. In the middle, you saw it, What do you think?
Speaker 2: I'm in the middle. It's not it's not like a it's like more of like a psychologue. There's an actual like conflict or whatever. But it's not super scary or super We're past the generation of scary films. Honestly, really you think so? Hell, yeah, what's the last scary film you watched?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Hereditary? I liked? Oh but yeah, I mean yeah, they're creepy like I loved the Hereditarian in Midsummer So.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's the difference between creepy and scary.
Speaker 2: Like jumpy hit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because basically, sure you didn't just get older Eddon and I.
Speaker 2: Mean that's true. Yeah, but this is like a real life scared you right, this is an R rated movie, like you know, isn't it supposed to go hard horror movies?
Speaker 4: How long are we going to follow the same blueprint for horror movie?
Speaker 2: Like when you saw Frankenstein the first time, didn't they freak you out?
Speaker 4: Frankenstein?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you an Elvis fan? Did have you seen Frankenstein?
Speaker 3: How old are you Frankenstein? Do you think I watched Frankenstein the movie?
Speaker 4: No? I did not watch Frankenstein.
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: Did you binge the Adams Family this weekend?
Speaker 4: Frankenstein? No? I didn't watch Frankenstein.
Speaker 7: No, So we'll see. People said that The Exorcist was scared.
Speaker 2: I thought it was.
Speaker 7: Maybe it's because there's a.
Speaker 4: Lot of it's because I'm yeah, puts a lot of fearings.
Speaker 3: Annabelle is like one of those movies. I'm I would have kicked ship out that little doll. That type of stuff Child's played.
Speaker 4: You look at that ship and I cannot believe I was scared of this ship. What's the one the nun by the way?
Speaker 2: None comes out of the painting?
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's sort of it's a series of scary movies. The con the Conjured was great. I was scared of the conjuring, But you.
Speaker 6: Know what, the first Conjuring was such a really good like a lot of times scary movies aren't good movies, like they don't have good stories. Then my favorite scary movie because it has such a good story, like it's a good movie.
Speaker 1: That's why I thought Hereditary had a like plott.
Speaker 3: A lot of these scary movies are they're only scary at the moments because if you think about it, it's just the sudden noise of the music scored.
Speaker 4: But if you mute that ship, are you watching it?
Speaker 2: You're not scared of that.
Speaker 4: If you ever watched it's just the fucking sudden music that.
Speaker 2: Jumps scared, Like, what the fun did you watch the Hereditary?
Speaker 1: Yes, creditary is far.
Speaker 2: I feel like that. You can definitely watch vision. You're like what I.
Speaker 3: Feel like the one that the animals could hear?
Speaker 2: What was the name of that the animal here is it?
Speaker 4: Quiet? Beat?
Speaker 2: Quiet Place?
Speaker 4: Quiet? I like that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that one when I was watching The Quiet Place and Shorty stepped on that nail and she couldn't screen Labor. I felt that in my whole body and.
Speaker 1: She stepped on her nail while in labor.
Speaker 7: Labor was trying to creep nail, went through her.
Speaker 1: Talk about the way to resent your baby mother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it was it was I like a quiet place. I like the second one to the second.
Speaker 2: One was really good.
Speaker 6: I think In City Is Too is probably the movie that scared me the most of all those.
Speaker 2: Is not Nope is like, what's the plot of Nope? Basically an alien potential alien in the clouds spoiler spoiler plot, Yeah, pot is spoiler. There's like, there's a being in the guy.
Speaker 4: This is that trailer that was Yeah, yeah, weeks ago.
Speaker 2: There's a beamless guy that is sucking up things.
Speaker 4: What is it being in the sky? Yeah, superhead, Yeah I was gonna go with it. Yeah, I've seen that tape already. Yeah, it wasn't that great.
Speaker 2: I'm not rushing to see this.
Speaker 1: I like Key and Peel, but as far as Jordan Peel's movies, I I don't think they're good. Get Out it was awesome, but getting get out get Out was a happy mistake.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, am Damn? That's what you got to say about get Out?
Speaker 1: I think he made me well if you if you take away the plot, I get the plot being very good as far as what it represents and everything, but it's just a shitty put together movie to begin with.
Speaker 2: Just how it shot.
Speaker 1: It's it looked like it was supposed to be a mockery, and I think that's what he's a comedian. I think he made a mockery and everyone took it seriously and it blew up like he made that to look like a terrible a low budget almost like how Scary Movie used to make fun of movies. Yea, And I think that was his intention, and it was not received that way. It was received as this amazing plot and this amazing representation of everything, especially at that time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just a different way of filming.
Speaker 1: I think I'm not worrying it properly, and that's bad for a podcaster. But I do think it was a happy mistake. I don't think how it was received was what Jordan Peele went out and set out to do. I think he set out to make a low budget like mockery, shitty movie, and no one received it that way, which I mean, listen, he made a shit to money care.
Speaker 2: It went crazy and people like it. I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just a poorly put together movie.
Speaker 4: And this is the one where.
Speaker 3: I just think that it was the way of filming, Like people just standing there, eyes wide open, tears falling on it.
Speaker 4: It was just like we were just like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Like I think it was making fun of if white people, like how white people make slavery movies, Like I think he was mocking them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that is the point. Yeah, I mean, yeah, I agree with you there, Yeah, but the point is to mock scary movies but then also have like a pope. But no one took it as a mocker.
Speaker 1: I think everyone took it as a very serious scary movie.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, this is from knowing him, Matt from Man TV and all that, justz, I wouldn't even say any that serious either way.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'm an watch Nope, though I would wait.
Speaker 1: All right, so there you go, and uh quickly go back to Elvis. Yeah, I think all the older women that call these young girls fast and hussies and thirsty and all that. Have you ever seen those bitches in the sixties when the Beatles landed, or when Elvis came on to Johnny Carson, they.
Speaker 2: Lost their fucking mind. They were thirsty as fuck. They was running trying to screen. No, y'all were thirsty. It's not these girls.
Speaker 3: The style of thirsty back then was because these women had on dresses down in their ankles and they were lifting them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean there was no iPhones.
Speaker 1: You don't know the moment this camera came off.
Speaker 4: What do you mean we don't need these We just.
Speaker 2: Got naked immediately for George and Ringo.
Speaker 4: And John getting naked from Ringos he was a drummer.
Speaker 3: Look these look like look, look at that's thirsty thirst But they're not you know, they're not naked.
Speaker 2: These chicks at least little Baby takes them the turks. These chicks at Shape stadium ready.
Speaker 1: To lose their mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're going crazy too.
Speaker 3: When you kept the groupies in that place, Yeah, you go to the bleachers and sit there and wait. Now it's like they ride to the event with with the artists.
Speaker 2: They got binocular That's how none of these chicks. Only fans own binocular.
Speaker 3: That's how far you used to put the groupies away. You can't put them all the way into bleachers. If you want to see me, get the binoculars. Now they front row courtside.
Speaker 1: I just think some of these older women were just jump over.
Speaker 7: She tried to look, you're so old.
Speaker 4: Look at her?
Speaker 1: What is she doing all these hard Yeah, look at this guy.
Speaker 4: Just had enough. She's like, I don't have a I don't have a shot with Ringo.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, none of these none of these chicks broke the barricades at Rolling Loud to get to uh little t J. I'm just trying to think of.
Speaker 2: A young artist.
Speaker 1: These chicks was breaking the barricades at Johnny Carson just to be near Elvis's hips.
Speaker 4: Damn well this is these are the Beatles. They were the real deal.
Speaker 1: So it was Elvis. I just I mean, I think he stinks.
Speaker 7: But what the jaw have been like a group.
Speaker 4: Before, back in the day, Back in the day, MJ.
Speaker 6: I would have been the bitch getting carried out on a stretcher when he came up from the floor.
Speaker 4: I mean Michael Jackson is you can't.
Speaker 3: I mean, everybody would have been stunned if they saw Michael Jackson in person. That's just one of those figures that's just like larger than life but below like a Michael Jackson type of artist.
Speaker 4: Every artist, I mean, like not Mike. Everybody with a fucking fainted of Mike walked in the room. I don't know, Rory, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Mal Pepper sprayed R Kelly, so you gotta think he doesn't really care.
Speaker 4: How was she lit about at first?
Speaker 1: He doesn't get it asterned around artists the way I do the future.
Speaker 4: I knew what he was doing. That was payback, all right?
Speaker 7: What's not doing this weekend?
Speaker 1: I saw the video Nigga Nasty fuck edon definitely tried to make a move while watching Surviving r Kelly.
Speaker 4: He was wrong with you, He's nasty.
Speaker 2: Why does that put on me?
Speaker 4: Why you gotta take it first?
Speaker 2: Why I have my back turn?
Speaker 4: Yes, because you're always trying to crunch.
Speaker 1: Eating pussy to Surviving R Kelly is fucking insane, is it?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yes, if you're asking it is it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: When I can debate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've been on record saying Chili was my first crutch.
Speaker 2: How old is Chili now?
Speaker 1: Uh, just fifty, probably fifty. And I'm getting to that age now, like thirty two. I feel like you could date up woman in their fifties.
Speaker 3: Absolutely a woman everything would love to date a thirty two year old man.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to make the mistake that j Cole made because I know he was tight, he was too old for nea long. And then she went on, whatever, I know you you're not Chili, just to let you know. I'm thirty two and I don't think you're too old Chili.
Speaker 4: He's thirty two. He can't go out in the sun, he has allergies. About got to give it a good fuck. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was about to say I love Dallas Austin and he's like shit. I think he's a phenomenal producer.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I love the Confessions album.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 4: Big your shot at Chili gone.
Speaker 3: The Mega Millions is at one point three billion dollars. I don't know if any of you can use that or not. I mean, I think that you should play one point three million dollars.
Speaker 4: I think this is a fillure. One point three billion, one point three billion dollars.
Speaker 3: I believe this is the third largest jackpot in a lot of history.
Speaker 4: Maybe Jesus just.
Speaker 7: For if you guys won, Yes, what would you do?
Speaker 1: What would you do? Some of that home crying all along and the only way to feed him was to sleep with a man for a little bit of money, and his daddy's going. So you're smoking rock now in and out of lockdown. You ain't got a job now, well.
Speaker 4: One point three billion would help that. It'll get rid of all of that for you.
Speaker 1: It's a good time for me. This is what I call real life.
Speaker 3: One point three billion, Oh man, that's uh. I don't know, man. That type of money you literally can wake up and just do whatever the fuck you're thinking about.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm asking you.
Speaker 1: What would you would you disappear?
Speaker 4: Continue to absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you definitely keep on. That'd be the craziest problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, living MANI CALLO for two months odd from there. Absolutely, travel the world. Absolutely, one point three I can't fuck this up by myself.
Speaker 4: I gotta say I'm a fucking legend. I got everybody gonna be like, yeah, I'm gonna talk about me a hundred years after.
Speaker 3: I'm going like, he hit that jackpot and nigga, we saw the world every corner. We touched, every corner of every beach, every ocean, every lake.
Speaker 4: We saw it. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: One point three billion dollars is a lot of money. But yeah, the luck to whoever's playing.
Speaker 4: I know I played. I hope y'all played.
Speaker 7: What would you do?
Speaker 2: I see? I'm so paranoid I would ed and just google. Yeah, I want to know what the taxes are? Yeah, twenty five percent, up to twenty five percent and just on thirteen hell with the uh stayed in lok.
Speaker 4: It's just like thirty seven percent or something like that. If you get to love something, you know, take this, take that seven hundred and eat shit. I don't care. Give me the other half of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm cool.
Speaker 4: What I'm complaining about.
Speaker 2: I'll take ten million, fuck it?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: I'll probably invest around three hundred two hundred million of it.
Speaker 4: No, you you know you I ain't invest in no three three hundred million nothing.
Speaker 3: If you win five hundred million, because if you take the lump sum, you get half basically, so you walk away with six hundred million. You're gonna invest fifty percent of that into what NFTs.
Speaker 2: I'm gona buy the letter.
Speaker 7: N f ant have a conversation.
Speaker 4: Oh no, absolutely, you need it. You gotta have a financial person behind that.
Speaker 6: Y'all won the mega million. You know, Looion is going to be the happiest person out of this entime.
Speaker 3: Leyon will never speak to me again. If I win this one point three billion, I am going to the fucking oldest.
Speaker 1: Look at you, Look at you switching up on Loon?
Speaker 2: Why wow?
Speaker 4: No, I mean I would.
Speaker 3: I would let lawyer know, like, hey, listen, the taxes are looking great on this side, but I got everything in order.
Speaker 4: I would still talk to lawyer. But he wouldn't be he could come on, yeah, like he could come hang out. He wouldn't know what my account is holder? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Hell though, Leoon from the Bronx, he's still got that Bronxit in them.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: He might try to line me. I ain't listen, let me tell you something about them Bronx niggas. I'm a Bronx nigga. I know they'll line you.
Speaker 4: They're like, yeah, no, so good to see you doing your thing. Y'all know ten niggas outside all sudden in two part cars.
Speaker 2: So we shouldn't tell you if we win this. What you're saying, Yeah, yeah you're not.
Speaker 4: Don't tell me. Just text me and say, hey, things have changed? Uh we long?
Speaker 2: Things have changed?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would to go on a different direct.
Speaker 4: Yea, yeah, yeah, yeah, things have changed. You know what I'm saying. We know we don't want to see you no more like we.
Speaker 2: Out man tak me something like that.
Speaker 1: The government needs to let us know if they tax in thirty seven percent of that one point.
Speaker 4: Three billions, where's it going?
Speaker 2: What you did with that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why is there a pothole on the street right now?
Speaker 4: If you want to disappear with how for you ask those questions? That's up to you.
Speaker 2: He's buried right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah oh yeah man, but one point three billion dollars play the Mega millions tonight.
Speaker 4: Good luck if you do.
Speaker 3: If you hit and you're listening to this show, I think that we are old at least ten.
Speaker 4: Percent of that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, because we told him about live Look, give me give.
Speaker 4: Us tim percent. Throw us a little temperason on that.
Speaker 1: Let's see Edvan's about to do the lottery tax calculator. This is cool.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't. You're really bad at this. Shit sucks as I can't even fucking put a decib over here. But whatever is that one million?
Speaker 4: You just have to put a three there.
Speaker 2: I know that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Oh well, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: He put ten point I just got to believe is that a billion?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: There were one point three.
Speaker 2: So twenty five percent federal, eight point eighty two percent state. So that means you would get four hundred and thirty.
Speaker 4: No, you keep eight hundred and sixty thousand, eight hundred and sixty oh.
Speaker 1: Million, Yeah you're you're giving that about five hundred five damn yeah, take it.
Speaker 2: You could take I wouldn't give up. You could take that.
Speaker 4: Take that ship.
Speaker 2: So now let's ask would y'all take it all at once?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Year?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: So everyone says to do the year by your ship? I believe was Mark Cuban was like, man, take that fucking.
Speaker 4: Yes, give me that lump.
Speaker 3: Some y'all not gonna send the ninjas to take me out and head so I don't see my check next year.
Speaker 4: Now, we're not doing some.
Speaker 1: Claws for my grandkids when they Oh I'm like, hey, yeah, the statute of limitations on your lottery ticket.
Speaker 3: Give me my lump some and I'm gone, yeah, that's it. I still keep pidding. But it'll be a different backdrop every time.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 4: See, They're gonna be like moving, He's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Might jump.
Speaker 1: I might jump out of a plane with a mic I'm.
Speaker 4: Doing at that point, you're just trying with eight hundred and sixty million dollars? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: How would the audio be if we jump out of a plane?
Speaker 2: Were insane?
Speaker 7: Man, already plying on the high grade.
Speaker 1: Of and you imagine Eden trying to hold this equipment next to us jumping out the plane.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of fucking money.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: They say were in a recession.
Speaker 3: They say nobody has money, and then the jackpot is one point three billion dollars out they're.
Speaker 2: Taking five hundred off the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got the nerve to harass me about fifteen hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 4: This is this is this is crazy.
Speaker 2: I have more than paide.
Speaker 4: But you had good luck to anybody that's playing.
Speaker 3: Hopefully nobody hits that really really really needs it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I like to see when people that were just like down and didn't have ship hit ship like this.
Speaker 4: That's that's what it's about. That's what it's It's a great thing. Plans for the weekend, rory with you in two nothing? Just chilling?
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably chilling.
Speaker 2: Are you guys gonna come see me at the lots Spit?
Speaker 4: Probably where you gonna aut this weekend?
Speaker 2: Locksmith on Friday, the Locksmith.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna be there. Wow, not coming through that.
Speaker 2: I can't, can't look editing.
Speaker 3: No plans for the weekend. I was gonna go out of town, but my family came up to New York.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they were going.
Speaker 4: To be here. So I get to see the fan. Just chilling. Hopefully it's not too hot this weekend.
Speaker 3: Hopefully last week was fucking crazy. That's what I don't like about the summer. It gets to ninety seven, ninety degrees and humid. It's just that's too fucking much. Keep us at eighty something, keep us around eighty five. I'm cool with that being all summer. How many weeks left in summer?
Speaker 2: Six five? That's over, it's over.
Speaker 4: That's over. How you're feeling so far? Good? You look great?
Speaker 2: This is the best summer of music so far.
Speaker 7: You look great, Eden look saying that and I'm just like two thousand.
Speaker 1: And six, so I'm very confused.
Speaker 2: So we had Drake Drop. Kendrick Drop was a drink drop.
Speaker 7: I think it was a good Was it a replayable Kendrick drop?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you mean? Are you telling me you don't you didn't like about music?
Speaker 7: But the summer Kendrick's album was not a summer out.
Speaker 1: I was just enssembling AUNTI Diaries when crazy.
Speaker 4: Yo. Listen, man, it's been real talking to y'all. Were out of here. Man, be safe this week and have fun.
Speaker 3: Catch us on Patreon, YouTube, Serious, XM, Stitcher else.
Speaker 4: You guys are going on tour tour.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but wait, we're announcing the full to like the non Patreon people.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow when this episode drops.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well shoot, we should put that at the top. All right, we're adding this into the top.
Speaker 2: This is from the end.
Speaker 1: That's because we're unorganized.
Speaker 2: We're on tour.
Speaker 1: Now, go get fucking tickets.
Speaker 3: Go get your tickets. We're on tour, coming to a city near you, hopefully. I believe we're still trying to finalize the La date La Yeah, Venue La and New York.
Speaker 1: For people that are asking link Lincoln bio.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, we're on tour. We're on the road. I don't like to say tour. We're on the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's doing a couple of shows, coming to shake some hands, hug some babies. The meet and greet tickets will be We're up in Chris Brown on this when two thousand dollars, just two of us, that's good. Two thousand dollars for the meet and greet. We're gonna have shower chairs. We could sit in the chair like we have a baby shower. Me and Rory with Birdberry h and make it a great.
Speaker 2: For two grand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna have a great time with this meet and greek.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of a w I'll do anything for two grands.
Speaker 2: What you want for two grand?
Speaker 4: That's so nasty, yo, I was.
Speaker 1: Laughing, uh because you know after this Chris Brown, those pictures went crazy. Remember when Lol Wayne said she'll suck some dick for some truck fit And then anytime anyone wore truck.
Speaker 2: Fit, you like you think you get that t shirt?
Speaker 1: My man low Key tweeted that he was going to go to Little Baby and Chris Brown concert. And now I feel like men can't say they're going to that show because it's like you go crazy at that, aren't you?
Speaker 4: No, you can't. You can't have no meat and greet picture with Chris Brown. You can go to the show.
Speaker 2: I can see Low and Chris doing like the prompos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, I could see that. But then I got questions for Low with some air Force one. Yeah, I got questions like what you was back there? Do you pay you a thousand dollars to meet Chris Brown?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: Like, imagine that.
Speaker 1: Imagine paying thousand dollars do like the dat for over Chris Brown as a man like your fan?
Speaker 3: Just yeah, but imagine paid one thousand and he don't even talk to you, He just like polls for a picture. Yeah, you gotta fight Chris at that. You gotta fight like I paid a stack and you ain't even speak to me.
Speaker 2: You're gonna kick your ass all your dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't reckon. I don't recommend swinging on Chris Brown anyways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, we're on the road show near you soon starting in September. We'll be in the UK in the UK in November, I believe uh so, yeah, check the tour dates. We'll check the show dates, and if we're in the city near you, come out, come kick with us, have a good time.
Speaker 7: And please throw the panties on the stage because.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no no no no no no.
Speaker 3: No two we can't have no panties thrown on stage. They might cancel us for that too.
Speaker 1: Or haines.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well man, you can throw your h throw do rag on stage for Rory.
Speaker 1: Can't wear rag, you can wear They'll cancel me if I wear a really yes you think so? Well yeah, because it's not it's gonna help my hair at all.
Speaker 2: Number one, Wait, it must be doing.
Speaker 4: Wait Rory can't do rag, you can get canceled for when.
Speaker 7: I believe it appropriate in our culture.
Speaker 3: Oh then this we gotta Can we put a list together tomorrow for the people that needs to be canceled.
Speaker 1: I feel like we just shouldn't even talk about this because I don't want to get canceled.
Speaker 4: So scared, I'm terrified.
Speaker 6: Would you were white, Oh my god, your hair would show through. No, he would get it like a carrot cake, red, red, purple.
Speaker 2: I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, man, what.
Speaker 1: If I did the two tone dorec.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, if you're gonna do it, just do a solid black. Yeah, we're not doing that. But anyway we out of.
Speaker 1: Cape out or I'd have to cape out, I'd have to talk.
Speaker 4: The cape out. Took to leave the cape out.
Speaker 2: So you can do it within fitted here.
Speaker 4: Nah, just do them, just just the do rag with the cape out that ship.
Speaker 1: Remember that like one year where people were tying do rags around their arms like risk.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, it's been really we're gonna get out of here because that we were putting down that road.
Speaker 4: We're doing what it's at the top.
Speaker 1: You could is that Adam twenty two with the do rag?
Speaker 2: It looks like it kind of actually doesn't look it.
Speaker 4: No, that's not I think it is.
Speaker 2: Oh nevermind.
Speaker 7: Is this uploaded by no Jumper?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He has a tattoo on his face, yeah, tattoos on his head. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So listen, man, it's been family weekend for you.
Speaker 3: Family weekend, just chilling, cleaning the house, listening to Beyonce because Rory recommended it.
Speaker 1: I recommended. That's why you're gonna listen to Beyonce. Yeah, I think he would listen to without.
Speaker 4: My recommend I mean cleaning the house as cleaning house.
Speaker 2: And you have to clean for your family.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Do you fear because you have.
Speaker 1: A twin and that that's like in your genetics that you're gonna have twins?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that a fear?
Speaker 4: It's not a fear, But I think about it and I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to put Know you talked about your nephew. Your sister has one kid, so like I feel like you now by default, would be the one that would have the twins between have twins with her first.
Speaker 7: Child, her kids.
Speaker 4: I'm praying I don't have twins.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 4: I just don't want that work low.
Speaker 1: That's such a lot, Yeah, especially on the first one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, let me let me figure out how to do this baby thing for the first time, and then if the second one is a set of twins, so be it.
Speaker 4: I know how to do this thing.
Speaker 7: I want twins. I want two babies, but I don't want to be pregnant.
Speaker 3: Once I thought she was about to say I want two babies from two different dudes, I was about to be like, that's not what twins.
Speaker 1: The time could be hood twins, isn't it Irish twins. Irish twins when you are born in the same year but it's from.
Speaker 4: Your culture is so nasty. Why would they name that?
Speaker 2: Irish people fucked a lot.
Speaker 1: The whole famine happened, Bro, we had to get the population back then.
Speaker 2: Potatoes all right.
Speaker 4: Man, listen, we out of here. Man, let's close this thing out. Yeah, we out of here. Have fun.
Speaker 3: Be safe this weekend. Play the Mega millions one point three billion. Somebody out there needs it. Uh, good luck, God bless. I'm that nigga.
Speaker 4: He's just ginger. Peace.
Speaker 1: No,