Speaker 1: Welcome everybody. It is Fade this episode twenty eight seven seven. We are that's nine times three, and we are here for ready to make more picks and teach you all about sports. I'm with here with Drew Franklin. It is Wednesday, the day after election day, and you know it's rainy and kind of nasty here in Kentucky. And Drew, nice to see you. You are bleeding profusely from your lip. Are you playing her today? Guys?
Speaker 2: I just an hour ago burn my lip. It took off like a whole layer. This is just an election that personally? Is it that bad? I have an event, pretty, buddy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: An hour ago?
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, I just did it eating lunch and crustable took me down. It was a crustable uncrustable yeah, or a crustable.
Speaker 1: Are you not? Are you not used to eating things with heat? I mean you look like you've got to fight. I mean it took off a good chunk of my lip, just like you just warmed it up and then stuck it on your lip. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I like a warm, uncrustable.
Speaker 1: Everyone.
Speaker 2: If you do that, turn your power level down on your microwave so it doesn't get too hot. Obviously, I still got it too hot. I left it in a little long end where you're burned.
Speaker 1: It looks like you just like take the uncrustable and just throw it on your face. It's not even in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was a strawberry, so when I went to the mirror, I wasn't clear what was jelly and what was just lip strawberry jelly on your face and just burnt. Yeah, it really hurt too. I was never going to back out on fade this, but you know, if we had to put out an injury report, I would be honest.
Speaker 1: Play it hurt. Yeah, well we have you have like a bourbon tasting.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about the one hundred and twenty proof bourbon on the lip muscle here.
Speaker 1: I know the anbody should drink after you tonight.
Speaker 2: I might take a straw to avoid any context. It's the bottom left side of my lip. Damn uncrustable.
Speaker 3: Just couldn't wait.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry about your injury. I just got done. You know, I teach a class and I had them. I had my class today. I told them, with the election, I'm like, find something legal that's an issue that comes up during the course of the election and then write a little paper on it. They had a one page paper due and they actually did, I don't want to say a surprisingly good job, but they did like a really good job. They found all these issues. I was very, very very proud of them. And then one of the kids, right before I left, I say, kid, they're a college student, looks at me and goes feels like you're sad, And I said, well, why do you Why do you say that, because I just it just feels like you're sad. Oh, yeah, sad. I didn't enjoy the result, but you know, things happened, Drew. That's why. That's why they vote, is that one of the people has to win, and then one of the people has to lose.
Speaker 2: And then, like we hear from Mark Stoops, you just got to get up and get right back to work whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting back to work. I'm not. I'm taking officially one year off of following the news.
Speaker 3: No news for a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, political news, I'll fall. I mean, I gotta follow some level of news to be able to do the show, but political news I can't. Okay, let me just say, let me just say, everybody listening. Look lextover, if you don't like my views, like you won, okay, something you can you know, there's no reason to get mad. I can't listen to that guy for another year, and I'm gonna have four years, so I need a year break. I just need a year break from from the whole thing. And then you throw in there's gonna be like frog Voice, Robert Kennedy and weird Elon Musk and JD Vance and his eyeliner, and like, I just gotta have a year break. I mean, let him do that thing. You one, do your thing, like put fluoride into your squirrel, like whatever it is you need to do, just the buzzwords, just all the words. I don't know, like you know, based whatever it is, do your thing. I'm just I'm taking a year. I think I'm taking a year off from reading the play. I'm literally I've been unfollowing the political account. You're decommitting for a little bit. I amd committing. I mean, I can't get off the grid and do these shows. But I'm trying to think about things I can do to focus my energy, like more canes. Not the restaurant, but that would be good to my Carolina hurricane. So I think I'm gonna continue to watch those. What are some other good things for me to do?
Speaker 2: Uh, Lifetime movies are coming out.
Speaker 1: I don't like those. I don't like those.
Speaker 3: You can pick up an instrument.
Speaker 1: Pick up an instrument you'd like me, you'd like me to start? What's the instrument?
Speaker 3: Acoustic guitar? Or if you have a keyboard line around more, maybe that'd be great to get out.
Speaker 2: Just get a keyboard like Michael McDow and just come up there.
Speaker 1: I would like to be able to play guitar, but I mean, I feel like if I play guitar, I don't want to be the guy who's like just strumming, hoping somebody ask you in the corner. I don't want to be that guy.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be, you know, you know, no shoes.
Speaker 1: And what about what about learning a language? I was thinking about, well.
Speaker 2: Language, we tried that before. We didn't get very far.
Speaker 1: We tried French, but that's because then we found out we weren't going to the French up. But I feel like I could learn you know, I have a little bit of Spanish umpoco. I feel like I could turn that into learning Spanish.
Speaker 3: You could really spice up your local taco ads too if you had a Spanish as a second language.
Speaker 1: That's true being Veneto local taco. Looking forward to hearing that one. Yeah, somebody, maybe like a new hobby some of you've never tried. Is there something you've wanted to do but never take up a hobby? Like what are you gonna do? Like? What? What? What? Give me? Give me a hobby? That's an example of something that you would just start doing collecting and I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: So what you're about to be limited indoors if it ever gets cold around here?
Speaker 1: What would be an outdoor? A new sport? I just think peoples have a risk right now. But if you always say hobby, like that's an easy thing to do. I mean I play golf, but like what what what hobbies do people have?
Speaker 2: I feel like I was about to say garden that lawn maybe.
Speaker 1: If yeah, I don't want to do a lawn yet. I don't know where you get that. I don't even know how to do it. Maybe I should learn to cook? Is there a place in Lexington where you can go learn to cook?
Speaker 3: Several I'm sure there's a class you could take.
Speaker 1: Or where I would take? I would I would take a cooking class. Where can I go?
Speaker 3: I took a pasta making class at pasta garage here in but that was like one night with Ryan Lemon.
Speaker 1: But I need to know the basics, like I don't know anything. I know how to heat up my microwave, So where could I too much and it hurts? Where could I go to learn the basics of cooking?
Speaker 2: Like just the start sixth grade home economics.
Speaker 1: Let's see, I can't do that now. I think it'd be weird if I showed up in a sixth grade class.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm googling basic cooking classics. I know I know of some with like big chefs, but I think that you need to be a little more.
Speaker 1: I need to know where I can go and that I'm going to be Like treat me like I'm the dumbest person in the world, because I have to tell you I've never cooked a meal, a.
Speaker 3: Meal like, never had scrambled eggs on the.
Speaker 1: Skin, never done scrambled eggs. The only thing I've ever done is back in the day, I would get rice out of a box and I'd put it in the pan.
Speaker 2: And all we all survive college.
Speaker 1: But I've never no, I've never cooked scrambled eggs, boiled water. I've done I mean, I feel like I could figure that out, but like chicken, the only thing I've ever done it on is a George Foreman grill.
Speaker 2: It's a good product.
Speaker 1: So I don't know anything. So how could I start from scratch? This could be my you know when when when Trump won in twenty sixteen, I just decided I'm just gonna learn the stock market, and I did that, and then it's like, well, why can't I just gamble? It's more fun anyway, So I want to So I need to do something right now just to distract myself from from that.
Speaker 2: I think Matt Learns to Cook will be a good a good thing for you, to be a good series.
Speaker 1: And you know where I can like like learn I mean from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Like cups and tablespoons, and then.
Speaker 1: In a year, I could courts, I could like cook the best for all of us. Yeah, in a year, and then I'll turn the news back on after a year.
Speaker 2: It'd be like if we'll have a big dinner that you serve, and then you'll sit down and watch Fox News and that'd be catching up with what happened in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you may remember a couple of weeks ago the Washington Post they got a lot of heat because they didn't endorse I guess Harris or whatever. And I saw that two hundred and fifty thousand people unsubscribed to the Washington Post, and I was like, you know what I actually think, and like they were having a big discount to get people back, and I was like, you know what, I think I'll subscribe to the Washington Post because I haven't done that. You know what, I realized been subscribed to him for three and a half years, and that in jailed. So I went online to unsubscribe or excuse me, to subscribe, and then I rise up been paying for it for three and a half years. So you know what I did went on. I went on with the goal of joining and came away taking money from him.
Speaker 2: That's a tough loss for them, really, I mean it's almost like too subscription.
Speaker 1: But not only didn't get the one I got, they lost on the box score. I hadn't checked it, Billy, I haven't checked it. Who knows how long.
Speaker 3: I guarantee that's not the only subscription that you were paying for that you do not know about.
Speaker 1: I would venture to say that is here right now, but I promised we will get to picks recently.
Speaker 2: While you're looking that up, I recently went to subscribe to Serious and I was already subscribed. I don't know how long I've been while right. Yeah, I think it came with It comes with your cars. I drive a twenty fifteen, so that would have been about ten years ago. Yeah, all right, here's what I'm subscribed to right now. And this is just on the phone. There are others.
Speaker 1: I'm signed up for Apple Music, an Apple Music gun. Why is everybody like Spotify so much better? Besides the rap you do at the end of the year, what's what's better about it?
Speaker 2: I recently was Amazon and switched back to Apple.
Speaker 3: I'm on Spotify, so I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know Apple TV, which I like. Hey, right now, they're the best in the game. There is a long time where they just had a couple of things. They're they're better than everybody right now.
Speaker 1: Apple TV.
Speaker 3: They got more than Ted Lasso.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the when they went to the Moon for All Mankind. I just watched the Pit Cloney movie on there Cloney movie was good.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's a show right now with Nicole Kidman that I think is pretty good. The Vince Vaughn. Yeah, No, I'm a I'm a big Apple TV pro right now. The soul Savvy Shoe Drops probably get rid of that. Uh, Microsoft three sixty five Personal, That's what I used to write my book, but I'm not right now.
Speaker 3: I have word and power Point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you have to do with that paramount plus Okay, big big Yellowstone guy. I have Rayah, even though I don't really use it. That's the the dating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you and Zach Brown.
Speaker 1: I got it to get Zach Brown. How do you? I don't even use it? Like, I don't think. I haven't been on there? And why am I still subscribed to that? I don't. I don't get on it.
Speaker 2: How do you spend two hundred dollars month on OnlyFans?
Speaker 1: That's crazy people, i'd says The New York Times Express VPN. I can't think I can let me cancel that. I had that in Europe so I can watch the Reds So I've had that for too long.
Speaker 3: That's a good one to knock off.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just gotta have a little clings there. So same with Twitter follows.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: I resonally went through and unfollowed like a bunch of Kentucky recruits from thirteen years ago that never even came to Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Just got to clean it up a little bit of Why am I subscribed to a German newspaper in English?
Speaker 2: You're giving them money?
Speaker 1: Uh? Oh, I'm sorry, it's it's expired on November first. Well, I was subscribed to I remember I was at the euro Championships and I needed around the world in subscribe. I remember I was in Stutegart and I saw a story things to do in Stutegart this weekend, and I was and it was in German.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see exchange rate on all these apps you have?
Speaker 1: Thank you for let me chick, Billy. I think that's just you some money. Okay, all right, so let's let's pick some games. How what is that? What was we didn't get to do this last week? Drew was not available.
Speaker 2: It's me, It's me and Billy.
Speaker 1: Uh what what? What? What? What's our score? Well?
Speaker 3: You only differed on two games the last week, were filling it last week, but Matt, you won both of those games. You were able to store out in college football, Drew was six and six. You guys were both five and three in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Knew the NFL was another winner. It was eight and four in college eight four good jong. Wow. So I was eleven and seven.
Speaker 3: Over thirteen and seven thirteen and seven, Well, Drew was eleven and nine total. Matt, you are seventy seven and sixty one, while Drew is now positive told you seventy and sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Took me what nine weeks followed through?
Speaker 1: Though? Thanks for being patient. I mean seventy seven and sixty one. Why am I not selling these picks? Like? Why are we doing this for?
Speaker 3: It should be a subscription.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once we stopped picking, people could have been paying me like I was paying the stupe Cart newspaper.
Speaker 2: Once we stopped following Phil, we found our found some winning.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh do you remember Ed de Rosa?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 2: I remember Ed DeRosa ed like.
Speaker 1: A horse Sandy cap for this. He was a very nice guy. We were friends with him, but he's really he didn't pick good horses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'd always try to give us some with some odds and it would never work out.
Speaker 1: No. Uh, but now I don't I think he still picks the horse, but he also like cusses at people online.
Speaker 2: It's probably because he's that.
Speaker 1: Big u of l fan. I think he also does politics. I just say all that to go. I used to always listen to ed Rosa, and he didn't win, and then I stopped listening. Remember we hit that huge try at the derby. That's how this is. Stop focusing. Just answer the question seventy seven and sixty one. Yeah, once.
Speaker 2: Stop worrying about other opinions and looking at what the insiders are saying. You just gotta try dis up here.
Speaker 1: Now, some things we've been big on on this show that have been consistent. Mormons, b why you now seated in the playoff rankings?
Speaker 2: Undefeated, maybe the best resume in all football.
Speaker 1: Dabbo being a goober, got destroyed at home by Louisville. He's the worst. And then Mike Gundhy, who we've kind of thought of as a goober, comes out and goes, you, you people that criticize me don't even have jobs. You ain't got no family. You can't take care of your family.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty pretty crazy quote out of still Water. So all these poors try to tell me what to do. Pretty much what he said.
Speaker 1: He was almost like doing a little Rick Rude, tell all you fat, out of shape cowboys, keep the noise down. Yet he's going six in conference? Shouldn't you wait and do that when you're with him?
Speaker 2: You know, that guy's been pretty invincible. He was a star quarterback there. He's been the coach there forever at oh and six and caught him poor and can't put food on their tables. At some point they got to be like, all right, we're done with you. I'm not saying to get fired because he is beloved there, but how much can they take?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a ravashing Rick Rude question? Real quick? Yes? So ravashing ricgru was in a feud with Jake the Snake back in the day. And you know, he would have the pants that had something weird on, you know, the feud. It's not real, but they kind of do the stuff on their own. And without telling Jake the Snake, he went and got a picture of Jake the Snake's wife on his pants on his crotch, right, so it's like air brushed. Yeah, And so he was about to wrestle him and he took off his robe and without telling Jake the snake, he did his little thing and his wife's face was on his crotch. And in the documentary I watched, they were like Jake was not happy, and I feel like, Drew, you should have seen that coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I can see why I'd be mad.
Speaker 1: Apparently he said he worked him stiff in that match, which means like actually hitting actually upset.
Speaker 2: Although there's certain settings like Billy right now dropped trout and he was just wearing my wife's face on his underwear, I would it would be more just like weird than But.
Speaker 1: What if he did that, like in front of fifty thousand people. Let's just say he did it a country boy just on a Friday Friday night. She's doing a radio shit, it's Shannon. It's just very Shannon versus Billy at ov W. But for some reason, he has your wife's face on this. It was a wrestling event, it's not not in the morning. Yeah, I think I'd have to get in the ring of him with the chair.
Speaker 2: So, but if it's nine I am on the pre show, it's more like, what are you doing? Put your parents back on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Would that make you mad?
Speaker 3: Make me pretty mad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't care about the time of day, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And his wife was also not a character on the show.
Speaker 3: And if he's just taking the liberties to do that, it wasn't planned the group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So I don't know what made me think of that, But all right, what's our first gise?
Speaker 3: Well? I did want to ask Dabo before we start. I mean, you were down thirteen and you decided to kick an extra point instead of going for two. What was what was the reason?
Speaker 1: Well, the law does the math differently. God believes in different numbers. Then you we count not to win games, Billy, we count for Lord Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: You only live for one.
Speaker 1: That's right, Okay, all right, there we go. What's up with that?
Speaker 2: Let's start up eighteen minutes in eighteen everybody.
Speaker 1: Like times, when we start being that of our best.
Speaker 2: We're making up for lost time. We had a buy a week. Billy couldn't be here last week?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: How about uh little Florida at Texas? Florida is down to their third quarterback going into Texas where the Longhorns are a twenty one and a half point fIF Why.
Speaker 1: Did they do twenty one and a half. I was sitting there thinking to myself, twenty one feels like the right number. Then they throw in that half got a little.
Speaker 2: Aiden Warner preferred walk on playing QB for the Gators. He's a preferred walk on from Yale. He got in against Georgia, didn't do much.
Speaker 1: Through a pick. Did he play quarterback at Yale or just studient?
Speaker 2: He was the defensive line. He's a debate team. Now. Yes, he has played football in his life, but it's probably he played against Georgia.
Speaker 1: Right, I saw that Gay threw a pick much Florida.
Speaker 2: The team was looking good until Laguay got hurt. So it's basically, do you have faith in Aiden Warner?
Speaker 1: No, but it is a lot twenty one and a half. Didn't Texas lose last week or no? No, he lost two weeks ago. You go first. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't put, I can't get by and Aidan Warner. Even if it's twenty one and a half, I don't know if they're gonna able to SCO.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna go. I'll go Texas Florida.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say Florida as a team, they started bad. They've been pretty good. Recently they were beating Georgia. That was a game until Lagway. I'll tell it, I'm gonna let you pick for both of us. Whatever you decide. This will be the only one that I'll just go with what you decide. I feel like you you have your finger on the pulses. This is a terrible one. I hate the spread. It's too much. But I just can't sit here and say I want to put money behind someone named Aidan Warner playing quarterback for the for Florida.
Speaker 1: So you're going Texas?
Speaker 2: Going with Texas?
Speaker 1: Yeah. When I was in law school, Billy I went to school with a guy named Teddy Werner. Shout out to Teddy Werner. I think he's assistant GM, maybe of the Brewers. Uh. His dad was Tom Werner, who made The Cosby Show. And uh like Roseanne or something. And uh he was from New York and I and and his favorite athlete was Steve Largent. So he was a Seahawks fan from New York. And when I said why, he just said they were the first team. I remember their game being on television. And so he spent like his whole life loving Steve Largent. And then one day Steve Largent came and spoke at Duke Guy. I think he became a congressman, right. And Teddy Werner, who had spent his life around all these celebrities, met Steve Largent and like started crying, and I remember thinking, do you think there's anyone else in Steve Largent's life that had that response to meeting me? And Teddy was like handsome rich, been around Hollywood, but Steve Largent, It's twelfth Man made him cry and some bizarre celebrity to bring you down? Is there anybody in your life that, if you met, would make you cry?
Speaker 2: Not cry?
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I mean there's people I'd still get excited about.
Speaker 1: Like who would you be really excited to me? You're pretty excited when we went and saw Jay Z Yeah, and then I got you kicked out.
Speaker 2: That's true. I would have said Buffett, but he's he's gone now.
Speaker 1: I think that would be more exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I met him right now, I would Tom Hanks.
Speaker 1: You would you would be that excited about.
Speaker 2: Tom the big forest gum guy might have some question do you have one.
Speaker 3: Move to tears? It would be tough, maybe like Rick Warren, But we get him on the show thing.
Speaker 1: I need to follow up on that, Okay, Uh, yeah, I don't think there'll be anybody. I can't think of who I would I would have, you know, I met Obama. Yeah, I can't think of anybody. I think it'd be cool to meet Tiger, But I don't think I would cry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think i'd cry for anyone. And I'll cry. I've cried for Tiger. I was crying when he won the Masters at Chaos Bar, whatever year that was. Yeah, read Travis. Was there a sign in a picture And I'm just crying next to him watching Tiger win the Master. I cry if I met Travis, we can make that happen next. Uh what do we do there? Tech Texas? Yeah, Miami best offense in football. They're at Georgia Tech, an eleven point favorite.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like Miami. This is a good one, Miami big.
Speaker 2: I like Miami too. Their defense is awful, so I guess there's a chance Georgia Tech could hang.
Speaker 1: But I like score. This is my Drew Lock of the week, Missouri quarterback.
Speaker 2: They're averaging like fifty a game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how's that? Only eleven and a half. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's only eleven, not even the half kidding one.
Speaker 1: I love Miami, this is already this is my draft Kings.
Speaker 2: And their quarterback is hopefully the quarterback of my Tennessee Titans next year. That's what I want in the draft. Georgia, ol Miss, Yes, big game.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you real, bick, this is why you stay subscribed to the stuti Gart newspaper. We just got a text alert from them. Yes, I still have a week left in the subscription. German Chancellor o Off Schultz has called for a confidence vote on January fifteenth. See if I hadn't subscribed.
Speaker 2: Matt was sent to your phone.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding there, it is Sultz. I don't I don't think I get many notifications at all. I'm definitely not getting them.
Speaker 3: From on off Schultz, we should have done the subscription thing sooner with Mat.
Speaker 1: I canceled it, all right, what's next? Uh?
Speaker 2: What I just say? Yeah, Old Miss in Georgia. Georgie's two and a half point favorite, ed all Miss winner in a good spot to be in the SEC champions.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take Georgia, even though it's at Old Miss. I think, didn't they make that game? It's not at noon, is it three? So it's not completely at night. I'm gonna take Georgia. You know. It feels like when they got to win one of these, they go and do it. Give me Georgia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kirby's pretty awesome as a as a road favorite. He's like something thirty and two or something like that. Crazy is the road favorite. But I'm gonna go with Old Miss getting just to be a little different. They're star receivers out. He's missed the last like three weeks and he still leads the sec bow one.
Speaker 1: Hundred yards or that was good. He made some big catch again. I'll take Old Miss getting points at home. Okay, Now, George's got to still play Old Miss and Tennessee. Right, they gotta find a way. I think they could probably lose one of those, but they can't lose two. Who's next the.
Speaker 2: Team you hate the Indiana Hoosiers. You still won't believe in them, even though they're eight and one against the spread this year. They have destroyed everyone that's been put in front of them.
Speaker 4: But they have Michigan. Well, what's the spread fourteen and a half where Bloomington Michigan covers the fourteen and a half. I can't jump off the ship now fade Indiana because as soon as I pick them, they'll win. So give me Michigan to cover the fort, they'll lose it. Indian will win the game, but Michigan's covering to fourteen.
Speaker 2: I'll be different, say Indiana, but they gotta they gotta calm down eventually. I mean, they have been murdering everyone. They're the only team that's eight and won against the spread Michigans. They got a good defense. But I'll take Indiana one more time, but eventually they're coming down. Though they can't be two perfect. It can't be perfect all year. I told the I can't remember if I told this on the morning show or not. I know I didn't tell Billy. Did I tell you about what the caller said to Myron on the radio about Google? We were talking about the Indiana coach, who still had one of the great lines of all time when they said, how are you so confident you're gonna do well here? And he goes, I win if you don't know google me said he tells recruits to google him google it.
Speaker 1: I mean that's pretty gans And I said, Myron, would you ever say that, and he was like, well, I don't know what Google says, and I read and it was like nothing. And this caller, first caller to the show, calls in and goes, hey, Myron, I googled you this morning. You know what. It came up? And he said what, and he goes, I googled myern metcalfin it said why thought that was one of the great Oh he got so frustrated and mad, But that's a great foot down. I googled you and then said why I like that one. What's next?
Speaker 2: How about some Colorado who actually good this year at Texas Tech. Texas Tech just beat uh Iowa State on the road.
Speaker 1: What's spread?
Speaker 2: Colorado is a three and a half point favorite road favorite.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Colorado for the reason that Texas Tech won last week, so they'll be given too much credit for this week, Dion. If they win this game, it sets up where they play like Kansas or None. They already played them, but they play somebody with a shot at the Big twelve title game. So give me Colorado to win on the road. In Loveck like Colorado too for the reasons you said. They're still in the Big Twelve.
Speaker 2: Title Hunt, Travis Hunter and shoudu Or they're just having fun too. Yeah, I found it interesting. Travis Hunter has this podcast where he just openly talk about, you know, nothing bad, but you just don't hear athletes be so open and freezing. He was talking about he had other players just like well, I thought this was the team hardest team we played, and I thought this was the hardest place we played. Only in the media, you just get the media setting and they're kind of scripted answers. They just talk about how the season's going. You don't normally hear that straight from an athlete.
Speaker 1: The Big twalege at least the Big twelve outside of our Mormons. You talk about having no idea what's gonna happen every week, Like, first of all, I still am not certain who's in the conference. The matchups are always fun. Yeah, I mean when I see Cincinnati versus Arizona State, it doesn't occur to me that that's a conference game.
Speaker 2: By you got the big win at Central Florida two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I mean, Central Florida literally plays Arizona in a conference game and you go, what, But I do, like though, it's hard to gamble on because like anything can happen any week.
Speaker 2: And BYU's wind total was only like four or five. They weren't even supposed to be the big team of the conference, and now they're undefeated and fourth in the playoff mix yep, Mormon power.
Speaker 1: What's next? Uh?
Speaker 2: South Carolina Vanderbilt at Vanderbilt. South Carolina is a three and a half point favorite. Fun fact, Vandy is six and oh against the spread as an underdog this year.
Speaker 1: Really yeah wow.
Speaker 3: That over on the wind total hit pretty early on too. Drew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Drew Franklin lock of the season.
Speaker 1: I love South Carolina here, I've I've loved going against Vandy a lot. A lot of my losses this year are Indiana and Vandy. But we'll take another one. I think the Cocks go on the road and uh, you know South Carolina people, they like Nashville. Uh, They're gonna cock a doodle do and get the victory.
Speaker 2: I like South Carolina too. I was looking at their schedule. They could be seven and one. I mean they had Bama a play away from beating them. They were like a play away from beating LSU.
Speaker 1: You remember we thought they could go like three and nine when we looked at their schedule to start the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we thought Kentucky was going to destroy them. As the other way, They've been really good this year.
Speaker 1: I looked at them, I think at the beginning and said, the oly only two games they can win are Kentucky and Vandy, and they ended up They've won a bunch more than that, almost one.
Speaker 2: I mean, Old miss beat up on them, but the other two were field goal games. I think, yeah, so yeah, I like the matte Vandy. Okay, Mississippi State at Tennessee twenty four points.
Speaker 1: Miss State, you gotta Tennessee. Mississippi State is the worst team in the conference.
Speaker 2: To night game two, it's a night drunks will be drunk.
Speaker 1: What do you think about their whole black thing there.
Speaker 2: I don't like to compliment Tennessee, but this is now two trips down there at least where we see their experience even on TV. It's like we're not even in the same ballpark of them when it comes to the atmosphere.
Speaker 1: And I like their black uniforms. I think their orange is so hideous that when they put the black to it, though, it kind of works, it kind of looks cool and like I mean, that orange color is just so awful. But the black and that orange it works. And being Halloween or close to Halloween and like all that time and now they go pitch black and like they lit up the tea where all you could see.
Speaker 2: Was the tea with the lights and they run through it. I mean, I love u K, but we couldn't do that on our best day.
Speaker 1: It's kind of awesome, Billy, Like, why is it so awesome?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but these they have become productions, like the light shows, and.
Speaker 2: That gets your crowd so fired up.
Speaker 1: Have you have you spent much time in your life in Knoxville ever?
Speaker 2: Fun fact, I almost went to Knoxville this weekend coming it's my second wedding anniversary coming up, and.
Speaker 1: You were gonna go to Knoxville.
Speaker 2: Well, they have like traditional gifts like leather, silver, this one's cotton, and Abby was gonna surprise me to take me to Cotton Eye Joe from our cotton anniversary and spent a night in Knoxville. Shows you how much fun. But she was gonna surprise me with a Knoxville trip, and then it hit her with the game last week might not be the best time to surprise drew the trip tox.
Speaker 1: Did you remember you? Really?
Speaker 2: I enjoyed that her idea was, like, it's a cotton theme. I guess I would have fun. Maybe not right off the week of Knoxville, but to answer your question, I have actually had fun in Knoxville for non UK Tennessee things.
Speaker 1: Cotton is the second anniversary, yes, do all anniversaries have.
Speaker 2: I mean there's a chart. I don't know that people abide by it or that will abide by it, but there is like a.
Speaker 1: Here they are. First is paper? What did you all do for paper?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Miss please?
Speaker 2: I got her a book. I was kind of lazy with it. I got a massage, but it was like a certificate for the massage, which is on paper.
Speaker 1: It counts.
Speaker 2: I mean papers pretty hard though. If you think about paper though, like a first edition of her favorite book. Yeah, I probably could have done that and make it right.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I was good at it. And third is leather Clayton and Crew four is fruit?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 1: Why is it fruit? It feels like leather is nicer than fruit. I haven't looked this far down the line. Is it gets fruit? Is symbolizes the blossoming of a marriage. Okay, uh, well, actually the skips to seventh. I don't know what fruit though, I feel like fruit is the worst one I've seen.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I'm gonna bid by these, but a cotton eye joe trip.
Speaker 1: Fifth is wood, sixth is candy, candy, seventh is wool, eighth is bronze, then pottery, then aluminum, crystal, china, silver, and pearl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not doing all that.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: No, I think that list almost got me in Knoxville this weekend.
Speaker 1: I think I could have gotten candy. You're sixth. Anniverse would just bring her back of nerds gummy clusters happened. Look, I'm just a tradition.
Speaker 2: I used to go to, uh the Corn Ferry golf tournament in Knoxville, and that was fun. Anything that's not a UK Tennessee game, I've had fun in Knoxville.
Speaker 1: It's still crazy to me. They had the World's Fair, like they they could have picked any city in the world and they went to Knoxville. Like, if I gave you choices of fifty cities just in the United States, would you get to Knoxville. No?
Speaker 3: No, So why they do it?
Speaker 1: If you I would pick Noxville third in Tennessee. That's gonna say.
Speaker 2: If you gave me fifty in like half of the country, it still wouldn't be in the fifty. Yeah, but they fifty to the south. They made the World Fair, World's Fair in Knoxville. I mean they got to Gatlinburg, saw it and like just a little bit farther, this is it. Yeah, Gatlinberg, I mean Pigeonford was right there.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, we would when we were drive to Knoxville, you'd go through Halls, which is where you t vaulfan Dwayne is from, and there was a lingerie store there. And when I was a kid, you would drive by there was a red light there and that linger Ray store, when I was a kid, was the closest I thought about sex until I was like sixty excited because I'd be like, we'd be pulling up the Halls Fountain Square, there was a fountain and I'd be like the lingery stores coming and I would just look at the mannequins. Not too long you'd go blund and I would act like I wasn't but I was looking. Oh no, I was looking at the roof. And sometimes I would like hope the light would stick a little bit. And that was like my introduction to the birds and the bees. Was the lingerie store right outside of Knoxville.
Speaker 3: Sounds like some good memories for young man.
Speaker 1: We would go to Knoxville a lot because that was like the city that was closest to us. I don't know if that lingerie store is still in Halls, but so Jones Wonderland. Yes, it's in this bank right here. I needed banks. It's the first traditional let's go.
Speaker 2: To the bank with I wouldn't pick the game Tennessee, Missouri state. You start thinking about lingerie in al Cola, I can't. I can't bet against the Halls Lingerie.
Speaker 1: I'll go with the balls to There are gonna be other people listening who have been who know that Hauls lingerie thing. I guarantee you.
Speaker 2: Other boys became men at the exact lingerie store.
Speaker 1: D White Loss, it is from Halls, you he remembers. All right, go ahead, that's a nice confession. That's my Halls Lingerie bank lock of the week.
Speaker 2: The other big game of the weekend Alabama at l s U playoff elimination game.
Speaker 1: That night game game. That's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: LSU getting points at night two and a half.
Speaker 1: Oh, l s U l was getting points at nine. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I've already I've already done this with where they have ole Miss earlier in the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't. You can't bet you can't give LSU points at night at home. Now, that surprised me. Why do you think Alabama is a favorite?
Speaker 2: Lsues kind of struggled with the mobile quarterback, so no, Roe could have a big game. But I'm trusting the drunks in the crowd. Yeah, yel Smeier played pretty pretty poorly in their lost A and M.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say to everybody, if you're a college football fan and you've never been to LSU at night, you need to do that like that. That that is the that's probably the best atmosphere in college football you have.
Speaker 3: Did you like it was a Western It was amazing. Yeah, it was Western rest box. We did not It was also a monsoon, but they still showed out.
Speaker 1: I mean it is I do think in college football the best tailgating slash game atmosphere you can get is LSU at night, Like I I think you I mean, I don't know what's in the ballpark.
Speaker 2: I mean, Tennessee is really good, and they have to be in the conversation.
Speaker 1: Tennessee is really good at the Penn State at night wide out thing looks cool when they do. I've never been, but that looks cool. But I don't think anything will be.
Speaker 2: They're busy crying about playing at noon. Give them credit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, James Franklin him too.
Speaker 2: We didn't mention him with our villains that got cursed.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I had a completely different reaction to him than Jason Kelsey. Like I was totally on Jason Kelsey's side, but then when Franklin stopped and yelled at that guy, I thought he kind of looked like a loser.
Speaker 2: Not that a fan should do it, but I guess in the stadium had happened so much. They just have to know about.
Speaker 1: Franklin. When I was on the not the side of the fan, but I thought he shouldn't have done it. But with Kelsey, I was fine with it.
Speaker 2: I'm the same way it does it shouldn't work out that way. But something about him being up in the stands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he likes like Kelsey kind of reacted and left that Franklin stopped and was wagging his finger at him, and the.
Speaker 2: Kid could follow Kelsey forever, you know on the fan there, Yeah, but it was crazy. Franklin hides behind the curtain when a reporter asked a serious question that was ridiculous, but suddenly he wants to get you know, get conversational. When someone yells at him.
Speaker 1: We both to yell at you. There.
Speaker 2: Yes, Florida State at Notre Dame. Notre Dame is a twenty six point favorite. Florida State one to eight. It's so perfect after they wined last year.
Speaker 1: Florida State is a twenty six point underdog.
Speaker 2: I mean, this should have been one of the games of the year. Probably was when schedules came out and everybody's looking forward to week eleven here, but this, this is embarrassing that they're a twenty six point underdog.
Speaker 1: I am going to take Florida State though, to cover. I think Notre Dame will obviously win the game, but twenty six a lot Florida State. They got pride, seminal role role seminal wins stay within twenty six. I'm taking Florida State. That's not a popular pick, but I'm taking Florida state to do it.
Speaker 2: I'll go Notre Dame. I hope they beat him five million. Try to look a Florida state just did. I assume it wasn't good, But the fact that they are so bad, it's truly unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Good. How how are they still counting votes in some of these places? Like where are they? Where are they coming from? I mean, I get California because the mailing boats come days after. But they just declared the winner in the Michigan Senate race. It's four o'clock the next day, Like where we gotta get every vote?
Speaker 2: But where were they just really slow counting there with you at the movie, Brian, not knowing who won the election until the pre show this morning. It's one of my favorite.
Speaker 3: Things I did. I don't. I didn't know that our words had so much.
Speaker 1: Do you think anyone else in the state got their election winner from you and Shannon?
Speaker 2: Any except like, how do you not get it?
Speaker 1: He got up, Remember he gets up at like six thirty. He got up, took Joe side to school, came home, made breakfast, did all this thing, and then it never occurred to him to see who won the race.
Speaker 2: I mean whether you open Instagram, facebooking, I mean, who do you know?
Speaker 1: I want you to think about this to yourself for freeole? Who know? Ryan said he didn't find out who won the election until nine o'clock. Who do you know that a would have gone to bed? Not only not no one who won, hadn't checked it at all, waited to see if the judge he endorsed one found out she had at seven, and then turned everything off, went to bed, but then got up. Clearly has no one in his life who even texted about it, Like, there's not one person who thought it was even Like I woke up to multiple texts of people going, can you believe it? Whatever? No one thought Ryan would care.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm in multiple group text for when I woke up, there already fighting, Yeah, people arguing.
Speaker 1: Got up, didn't check anything, didn't turn his television on, didn't look at an app he got and so he's up for two and a half hours, talk to his son, didn't bother to tell his son or ask his son what happened, drives all the way to work and then goes, let's turn on the radio. And that's how he finds out that Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Wol that's amazing. Not another Ryan Lemon out there who.
Speaker 1: Lives life like that.
Speaker 2: When you started your show, did you think you would be breaking then?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that it was that important to people, but it is. You know, maybe there's some amish out there that wouldn't know the results, but that's expected that.
Speaker 1: Okay. Remember I told you I met an amige guy and he goes, I said, what do you think about Donald Trump? And he was like, don't know much about him? People don't see do people not like him? I was like, can you imagine like living in a world where but Ryan can. Ryan doesn't have to be homish, Ryan can have access to all the technology and not be interested.
Speaker 2: It was pretty unbelievable when he said that, Like, yeah, I feel like you have to go out of your way.
Speaker 1: To not find out. Just like it's like those pictures you see of people who get on the plane and just sit and stare for nine hours. I can't imagine getting up and not I mean even being curious.
Speaker 2: Who won I mean even like if you just check your email, like you don't have to subscribe to them anythings, someone whether it be the local names.
Speaker 1: Kind of breaking alert about the German Chancellor and he didn't get the alert of the presidential race.
Speaker 3: You know, there's two different levels to showprep here.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine just like he get out, Like would he get up after the super Bowl and not be curious if the game had occurred?
Speaker 3: You know, he would have cared about that. He would have got the result before bed.
Speaker 1: But yet he could tell you about the most recent episode of Love Island in detail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's something to envy about that.
Speaker 1: Living like that. I actually agree with you. There is something to mb He lives in a state of blissful whatever you want to call. And Billy, here's a newsbreaker. What's next? Uh? Where were we?
Speaker 2: How about a little Oklahoma Missouri? Oklahoma's a three point favorite at Missouri. Oklahoma's a three doesn't seem right?
Speaker 1: That can't be right. Oklahoma's not a favorite?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. Oklahoma right now minus three at Missouri?
Speaker 1: How's that possible?
Speaker 3: Seven forty five kickoff?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, you gotta take Missouri right. How's Oklahoma a favorite on the road? Is there a quarterback out? I guess he just played. I guess there's quarterback concerns with Brady Cook. Okay, fine, Still, you could play Cook Brady, They're still gonna win.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Missouri as well. I thought I had a type over there.
Speaker 1: That's there's something we don't know. I agree. What's happening?
Speaker 3: Are you out on Oklahoma this year?
Speaker 1: They one and six or something in conference? Out there?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's there. Welcome to the SEC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oklahoma is like Nebraska in the Big Ten. I think, as I said, the program that is hurt most by switching conferences. They will never be They'll never be great again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like he's questionable. He's left last two games with an injury.
Speaker 2: I knew that, but still I haven't think an underdog at home to Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Disappointing year from Missouri. They thought they were gonna make the playoff, and I was a believer too. They had an easy schedule. All right, what's next? They guess have a long shot at maybe doing something. Uh.
Speaker 2: Virginia Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh was undefeated until last week. They lost at SMU, but they lost by a lot. Yeah, it's like forty eight to twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's uh?
Speaker 2: Virginia has lost three in a row. North Carolina, Clemson in Louisville. But Pittsburgh has Clemson next week. They need to win this one for that could be a little one loss first one loss, has got two losses one conference. Yeah, who who?
Speaker 1: Who's a favorite?
Speaker 2: Pittsburgh's is seven half point favorite.
Speaker 1: I'll take pitt Actually, no, I'll take Virginia. I'm gonna take Virginia to cover the seven and a half.
Speaker 2: I'll take Pitts because they're gonna want that Clemson matchup to matter next week. Yeah, but remember Wahoo, that's the that's their call. Virginia, right, and pitt doesn't get a great home crowd eat eat ship Pitt. I'm allowed to say that. I mean, that's the chant.
Speaker 1: I don't see why not.
Speaker 2: Billy, No, he just waked it. He just made a little mark there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might. I like Virginia, you like Pitt. So were we disagree on this? We do go Pitt Okay, and we have one more. Yeah, you know I saved best for last.
Speaker 2: We got b y u at Utah.
Speaker 1: The Holy War.
Speaker 2: It's the Holy Wars. This is like at ten fifteen.
Speaker 1: Oh it's late. I can watch it later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be we'll be done with all our Kentucky Murray State obligations, sitting down for the Holy War, going to.
Speaker 1: Be in Chicago, out with Myron on the town. Just drink a little Mormon happiness. B Yu and Utah.
Speaker 2: We got a low spreader four points.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't realize the Holy War was this weekend. Yep, I'll do.
Speaker 2: That's where's the game, Utah? M now and we needn't know about the status of cam rising or are we gonna just what is this that we gave up on that a few weeks ago? But I have lost four games in a row. Utah, I'm a surprise you here. When Mormons go against Mormons, God says.
Speaker 1: I'm out. You're on YouTube figured out you fight amongst yourselves. Right, It's like when Eric Trump and Donald Trump Junior. We get left at home, fight amongst yourself. Okay, uh. I think Utah, seeing how good BYU's done, wants to pull the upset, So I'm going to actually take Utah. Wow, getting four at home against the cougars.
Speaker 2: Wrote a story where U tells running backs that excuse my language, but f b Yu interview, Wow, this this Holy War is is dirty fudge BYU. Wow, Well, I mean this is it's getting then he apologized later it is my language, said it and then apologize, Oh you apologize that I was just showing you how nasty it is.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I love a ten o'clock Holy War.
Speaker 2: I'm going to join you. You know, b Y, you's been so good to me this year. I even picked him out right in OURSR parlay a few weeks ago. But I agree this, this just feels different. If you know, we're all gonna be watching, the country will be watching.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Think about all the excitement, like all the Mormons everywhere.
Speaker 2: I would say, you're gonna fight a Mormon. You want to fight Mormon with Mormon, So it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be a rowdy crowd too. You know they probably travel.
Speaker 1: Yes, we we we did this a couple of weeks ago. Do you know, uh, really a Mormon fact that you could share with everybody. I think a lot of people don't realize how many interesting facts it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't They Like the Mormon Bible written because a guy was looking at a hat and he was like, nobody can look in my hat. They're God's talking to me. And then that's how he wrote the Mormon Bible.
Speaker 2: John Smith, John no one can look.
Speaker 1: In my hat.
Speaker 3: The only the only thing I know about Mormons.
Speaker 1: There was gold plates.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joseph Smith.
Speaker 1: Joseph Smith, like he was like out hanging out, I think somewhere in New York. He's like out hanging out doing his thing, and he like saw some plates, golden plates, Okay, and uh, he was like, this is the third book of the Bible. You know, there's an Old Testament News Testament. There was also a Mormon Testament. And he go and they and he takes him and he's like, God gives us to you. And then he wrote them and said this is what God said. And then he buried the plates so that no one could ever see them. Okay, So he is the only person that ever saw them. So some people that's why some people are skeptical about them. It's because he's But I have to think he's got to be one of the best salesmen of all time. Yeah, like relatively, To create an entire religion that is basically the basis of an entire state based off just his word is pretty amazing, isn't it. Yeah, he got a group of people to move all the way across the country. I believe he died on the journey. Am I right about that?
Speaker 2: I don't know about that one, but I think he died on.
Speaker 1: The way and then maybe bring him young took him the rest of the way, hence the name he's got. Like he must have been the best salesman ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more than like could maybe just one person see the plates.
Speaker 1: Show one other person? He didn't show anyone else. I mean like everyone's like he says, and he says, I think that God told him. Again. If I'm wrong, I apologize. Is not meant to. I'm just saying what I think it is. I believe he said God told me not to show any of you.
Speaker 3: I'd be pretty skeptical at that point.
Speaker 1: But they weren't. And now there are people who don't even know him and they're part of It's kind of amazing, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's.
Speaker 1: Why you talk covers. They're gonna cover. So that's our college. The NBA is back, Billy. It is a new season, means new ways to get into the action at Draft Kings Sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. You know Milwaukee's one in six? Really I didn't know, is that Bett? Yeah? Doc River has not been doing well so will Dame Lillard shoot threes from behind the arc? Will Yannis crash the boards? What about Chris Middleton's he gonna grab a rebound?
Speaker 2: I think all three of those things are gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So get behind your favorite players and the prop bet you can make on DraftKings, the home of the NBA player props. And if it's your first first time, beat five to get two hundred dollars instantly. Just use my code that is fade fade at Draft Kings only. On DraftKings, the crown is yours. If you have a game, probably one hitter gamer in New York call eight seven seven eight, hoping help is available for problem gaming k at eight seven three four five to one four. Additional terms of the Responsible Gaming resource see dkg dot co slash b ball. Oh, by the way, it's now void in New Hampshire, Oregon and Ontario. When did New Hampshire and Oregon.
Speaker 3: Get on the list, I'm not sure, but it's that's why it's important to read the disclaimer.
Speaker 1: Used to just be Ontario is the boothill? No boothills in Kansas?
Speaker 3: Are they still on there?
Speaker 1: They're still on here? So on behalf of Boo Hill Casino resort. Who's up next?
Speaker 2: Moving on to the NFL, where we've done quite well. I didn't do the Thursday game, even though it's a good one, just because timing of this podcast. So we'll skip over the Bengals Ravens. You know, that's a great game, and we're starting on Sunday morning with the Giants and Panthers two two and seven teams. Giants are a five and a half point favorite.
Speaker 1: Playing this game in Munich. I was in Munich this summer. Did not subscribe to a newspaper there.
Speaker 2: Now, what's the newspaper saying about over there about this game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Munich had good food. By the way, it's a very cosmopolitan city. If you go to Germany, I would say go to Berlin, go to Munich. I was a fan of Stuttgart and Cologne. Stay away from Frankfurt.
Speaker 2: No, Frankfurt.
Speaker 1: Frankfurt is my least favorite city in Europe. Been there twice. I've given it two chances. We'll never go back.
Speaker 2: We got our own Frankfort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just I don't say this to be rude to Frankfort, but it's very like drug like. There's a lot of like homelessness and drug use. And in a lot of the cities, like in all the cities in Europe, the train station is the center of town. And in Frankfurt, the train station like it's actually feels unsafe to walk to and front. So when you go to Germany, just skip Frankfort. Okay. So if you're going to this game and you just go straight to Munich, you'll be fine. The Giants and the Panthers.
Speaker 2: Giants are five and a half point favorite.
Speaker 1: Give me the Panthers two two and seven teams on in Germany. I'm gonna take the points.
Speaker 2: I saw a tweet. I have no idea if it's accurate. I guess I could have looked it up, but it said something like the Chiefs won two Super Bowls between Daniel Jones throwing touchdown passes at home? Is that? Is there any way that could be wrong? It doesn't feel like it could be right. But I saw it with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just snapped that streak of over like two years, So I mean that would check out.
Speaker 1: See that they might. They can't be right.
Speaker 2: That's a bad look for you if another team has two touchdowns between your touchdown passes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's not good at football, which is a big part of playing in the NFL, so I feel bad for him. But Bryce Yaron played decent last week. I think he goes to Munich and uh they cover, maybe even win.
Speaker 2: I like them getting points as well. Two teams that suck, you're gonna give me five and a half points. I'll take them. Agree, what's next, We'll move on to a little one o'clock action, a game you will be attending. It's right Chicago hosting New England. New England that just lost to my Titans. Bears are a six point favorite.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. I mean that's a lot. We're not good and given a six is a lot or no excuse me taking six.
Speaker 2: Drake May was looking good in Nashville and didn't win.
Speaker 1: But Caleb played well against against Jadon Daniels. I think he'll play well. I think the Bears will win by a field goal, So I'll take the Patriots to cover.
Speaker 2: I'll go Bears here, just after watching the Patriots. It's it's mostly because I think my Titans suck and I can't believe we won a game, so it's still fresh. But I'll take you guys.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be my first Bears game in person after forty five years of fandom, My first time ever seeing him in Soldier Field at Soldier Field. I've seen him in other stadiums, but never been to Soldier Field before.
Speaker 3: You can inspire the coach after the season.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, we need to. He stinks. I'm gonna buy a lot of merchandise, as you should. Yeah, only I've never really had a good Bear's hoodie, so I'm gonna buy and I'm looking. I'm just looking forward to the whole experience. I get to sit in a in a box with Tom Waddle. Actually his name Tom, you got ton figured out. I need to learn his name. But the esp and Chicago people, Okay, and I'm really looking forward to. I think it'll be.
Speaker 2: Fun to celebrate. Yeah, give me a Bear that will score a touchdown? You know I'm a tuddy better will I'll include this in my parlay, Okay. DeAndre Swift is usually in there. Yeah, I'm not afraid to get some odds though.
Speaker 1: You go. Is DJ Moore healthy? Yeah? He's plus one ninety. That's good? Oh, DJ Moore? I think DJ Morrills score when I build up.
Speaker 3: What did you see what he did last week?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 3: He sat on the bench while Caleb Williams was still scrambling in the backfield. He got pushed out of the play. He did not get back in the field of play. He went and sat on the bench. There's an image of Caleb still scrambling and him sitting down on the bench.
Speaker 2: All the more reason he's going to score a touchdown. What is some of your players getting distracted? Yeah, finish the play we got. We got to work on our culture. That's why we got to get a little bit rid of Eberflus.
Speaker 1: I don't, I'm not, I don't. I want Caleb Williams to work out. He's good. We can't screw it up. We screw it up, we might as well just quit because we've not had a good quarterback since Sid Lutman. So we need to We've got to get Caleb Williams to not be a failure and.
Speaker 2: Doing things like sitting down mid play and waving to the crowd on a hell may.
Speaker 1: It's not been good. Okay, it's not been a good But listen, there's still four and fours. They still got a shot, there's still playing. Okay, I got him covering. All right, what's next?
Speaker 2: Steelers Commander's Commanders are a two and a half point favorite.
Speaker 1: I like the Taylor's here. I think Steelers not very far from Pittsburgh. Steelers get a big crowd there. I think the Commanders are good, but I think there's a little fool's gold there, a little bit. If you look at the results, Bears should have won that game. Giants almost won last week. So I'll take the Steelers.
Speaker 2: I like Steelers too. I will happily not happily, but I will admit that I was very wrong about Russell Westbrook.
Speaker 1: He has looked good. Russell Wilson, even Russell Westbrook.
Speaker 2: Memories of an OKSR road trip with russells What did you say the last ones?
Speaker 1: Wilson.
Speaker 2: Washington's a two and a half point favorite. Also like Pittsburgh, Washington's good, but not seventy two. You go about Drew's beef with Russell Westbrook?
Speaker 3: No, no, what you have beef with?
Speaker 1: Yes? So ago, many years ago, we went to Oklahoma City Thunder versus the Boston Celtics. I'm one of our road trips. It was it was a crazy night. That was a night like during the postgame show. I had like an aura while we were on the air, and and Ryan kind of covered for me. That was one of his Drew they I don't think people even realized it. And uh, and I was able to finish. But when when when it was over or maybe even between the game and the post game. But this is pre this being a normal thing. Russell Westbrook was out on the court like posing for pictures, but trying to act like he wasn't posing like like those things you'll see girls do on on Instagram or whatever where they're like staring off and somebody takes their picture. You know what I'm talking about New York, by the way, when people are doing that everywhere. Russell Westbrook was doing that a long time ago. And Drew he took pictures of Russell Westbrook getting his picture made, getting his picture made, and he tweeted out and he made fun of me. I don't remember which.
Speaker 2: I was like, took a couple of tries, but he got the one he wanted because he because he walked over look at the picture like say it's not good enough, then go post and it was all like sho It was all like what girls would.
Speaker 1: Do, like kind of sticking their butt out and like all those kinds of things.
Speaker 3: He's just feeling himself.
Speaker 1: He was, and Drew took a picture of him and he tweeted out and then Russell Westbrook responded. I don't remember what he said, but it was like you clown bro or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wasn't happy. He was not happy, and they kind of went back and forth for a little while. Well that he had just lost Durant. I said, you're not mad at me, You're mad at Durant. And he didn't like that either, respinded again after Ye, it.
Speaker 1: Was a multiple back.
Speaker 2: We were in West Texas where we had no service, so I would have to wait till I got like one bar and get my jab in and wait thirty minutes to see if he would answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And this was yes a while back. It's probably eight years ago maybe, so you know, Twitter was people on it, but like it was like it was. It was quite a thing. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I'm trying and he really did take so many attempts at this film. Well that's that's what I'm saying. I'm trying to put myself in Russ's shoes a little. Vonn Dole moment, trying to get a good pose and.
Speaker 2: In mid court, I didn't like walk up to the locker.
Speaker 1: The arena was basically empty at this time, but he was clearly posing, but trying to look like he wasn't posing, but he didn't want people to know he was posing. It was supposed to be like they just randomly caught him staring up at the side.
Speaker 2: Because he would look at the phone and be like, no, it's not good, and you can go pose again. So I just took up pictures. Was like, you know, like a couple of tries when Drew has.
Speaker 1: Beef with random celebrities over.
Speaker 3: The years, and I just tried to that's a good one.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, Russell Westbrook, that beef. Do you can you name what team he's on right now? Philly? Right now? No? No, I can't, can you you can't? I bet you couldn't guess it in a million.
Speaker 3: Years to take it get Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: I mean, I bet you just don't know he's on the team Milwaukee. Do you know Drew? I do? Well, I give you two more guess. If you get right, I'll give you a hundred dollars Portland, No one more. You get one hundred dollars if you get right. It's a good team.
Speaker 3: It's a good team.
Speaker 1: No, I can't give you a hint to fifty dollars because he gave you a hit.
Speaker 3: Ummm. And that really doesn't help me that much because I don't watch the NBA. The magic He wasn't getting it. Denver oh Yokic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a he's a backup. Sorry, who's next?
Speaker 2: I only knew that because Rob Dillingham like freaked out when Russell Westbrook knew him. He did interviews like Russell Westbrook knows who I am?
Speaker 1: Wow? And the way they play? Yeah, uh, where were we?
Speaker 2: After I tried to put all right? I took to Steelers Bill's Colts, Bill's going to Indy. They're a three and a half point favorite.
Speaker 1: Love the Bills me too. They don't even know who to I mean, are they going to go back to Anthony Richson? Now? He was so he was Richardson's not it. They just needed to move on.
Speaker 2: Chocolate went up.
Speaker 1: As the hostage.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like the Bills.
Speaker 2: They'll win by twenty And how about our guy Ray Davis becoming a little bit of a mini star in Buffalo scoring touchdowns. My guy Mike Edwards, though also from Kentucky, just went to the Titans, so I'm sorry for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it, I like I love the Bills. Here, what's next?
Speaker 2: Niners Bucks, Billy's Bucks.
Speaker 3: We're in a free fall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a five and a half point home underdog.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love the Bucks. You like the Bucks? Yeah, they're getting five and a half at home.
Speaker 2: Christian McCaffrey's coming back.
Speaker 1: Don't care, he'll be hurt within thirty seconds. Give me Tampa Bay Liam Cohen revenge game. I'm going Donners. Sorry, Billy.
Speaker 2: I understand that I was just on Monday night football, right, but they almost beat the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you think they could beat that.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm picking against them. They're just on Monday night football almost beating the Chiefs. This is where they get their butt kicked.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Did did the Niners have last week off? Yeah? I think the Niners had to buy Now, that's tough because the rest thing, that's a big thing in the NFL. Somebody waits to.
Speaker 2: Overtime with the Chiefs. They're still they're still tired.
Speaker 1: I didn't Yeah, that's that's tough for me. I'm gonna still take the Bucks, but now I don't feel as confident about it.
Speaker 2: I can't believe the Niners are four and four, though I hope they'd be better than that. Eagles Cowboys another team that should be better than they are. Cowboys who per Dak Prescott suck. I don't know if y'all saw that Eagles are a touchdoup. We're losing it here if we ever had it, I think we're starting to. We're starting to lose it. Me saying Russell Westbrook and you bleep in.
Speaker 1: The wrong word and alright, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Philly is a touchdown favorite in Dallas. That should be That's crazy Dallas. How many home games they lost? They have so much money on Dallas this year. I took money line believing in them.
Speaker 1: Last week. They are not good. They cover the seven though I want to believe.
Speaker 2: I gotta go Eagles only because I think I've bet the Cowboys to cover all eight weeks this week and I continue to lose. I just can't do it again. So it's an it's more emotional. That is a big number though for that game.
Speaker 1: Let me, by the way, give you a update. You know we did this a few weeks ago of the the you know the Champions League is going on right now. Yeah, can give you some updates. Billy Club Bruges beat aston Villa. That's a I think aston Villa was in first. My favorite team shock Tar don't a stick beat Young Boys the Young Boys. Yeah, there's a team called young Boys. You know you have to be very careful. You can't go like I'm a fan of young boys.
Speaker 2: They just chat young boys.
Speaker 1: I don't know this. They're a team called young Can you guess what country young Boys are from? Literally? You think I'm getting the name of their team? Is young Boys? Like Brazil in the in the European Champions Oh yeah, that's big. Brazil makes their way.
Speaker 2: Be impressive.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm losing it to.
Speaker 1: Who's in the europe Champions like Shanghai. Do you have a guess of what country young Boys are in?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say the Young Boys are in Spain, Switzerland.
Speaker 1: My team Fionord, remember I had the hoodie. They're losing Barcelona four to one over Red Star Belgrade. Remember my story? You pay attention to me? Do you remember my story about Red Star Belgrade.
Speaker 3: And jog my memory. They come to me midwa.
Speaker 1: I was in Malta. They put up a fence between them and the Maltese face because they're so wild.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I do remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Barcelona is beating them. So there's your update. What's next?
Speaker 2: Lions Texans. Lions are a three and a half point favorite at Houston.
Speaker 1: Stefan digs out for the year. Give me the lines. I think they're good. Actually, never mind, give me the text.
Speaker 2: I'm going I was gonna say, I'm going against you again.
Speaker 1: I'm Texans. I'm going to Texans as well. Give me the Texans.
Speaker 2: Even though that was a good signing with Zadarius, they'll still be missing Hutchinson and Stroud's always good at home.
Speaker 1: So Texans.
Speaker 2: I'll take the three and a half points, all right.
Speaker 1: The last one?
Speaker 2: Monday Night Football A thriller. You're two and six Dolphins. The four and four Rams. Rams are a one point favorite.
Speaker 1: In l A. The Rams are only a one point favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was pretty low.
Speaker 1: Give me the Rams. Sean McVay. It's Mike McDaniel and the who puts spends more time on their hair game.
Speaker 2: Give me this is the young guy young guy. Yeah, I like the rams here too.
Speaker 1: Give me, give me Sean McVay and his fellow young boys from Brazil. They will they will take down Miami. Yep.
Speaker 2: Do you have a hard time watching Tua? Yeah, when he didn't wear the Guardian cap. You know, it's not my life. I'm not doctor. If I'm like man, I would really be considering.
Speaker 1: Shots or dives.
Speaker 2: I just I can't.
Speaker 1: Unsee the one year his hand that that was and he's it always feels like he does it on a nationally televised game. So Monday night, like, I think we're all gonna be like, it's tough watching the guy where you go like that where it's.
Speaker 2: Like I wish you'd wear the Guardian cab. There's a few Titans that were. At first it's like that's a little weird, but then you forget they even have it on. It's not that silly.
Speaker 1: Reminds me of. He reminds me of when uh Mick foleys to take those chair shots, just one after another and and you're like, come on, man, man, there's stuff after this, like come on man, your kids sitting right there, like not right to the head. Have you ever seen the most vicious chair shot in wrestling.
Speaker 3: Is there a specific one you have, There's.
Speaker 1: One that's like notorious for being the worst one. I'll probably recognize that if you say the rock hit Ken shamrock in the head in the center of the ring, and he's he's not at all protecting himself, and it's awful. I don't remember that. It's like on Monday night Rong watching it all. Oh, I think his hands are even like like handcuffed behind his back. It's off. I cannot believe they did that during those years.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, his head snapped right back.
Speaker 1: Isn't that like, isn't that awful? It's bad.
Speaker 2: I used to watch. I went to a few e c W shows that was That's the.
Speaker 1: Worst one I've seen because, like you said, Billy is his head snaps back. Yeah. On that note, if you know of a cooking class, get you cooking. Let me know. Maybe text Ryan tell him who won the presidency. Maybe every like the biggest news from the night before, Yeah, just the next day. You know, he doesn't want to have to go read it anything. He'll hear it on the appreciate it, don't uh, we appreciate it. Thank you. Guys, and see you next week.