Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll free. It is eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program. You know, when you consider what happened at the White House correspondence dinner and just think about it for a second, and you think about the other two attempts on Donald Trump's life, and you think about Charlie Kirk. Then you think about the rhetoric of the left, and we've played a lot of it, and you know, a person that has emerged as a sought after endorser for Democrats, prominent democrats, you know, people like Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders and a lot of congressional candidates and a lot of squad members and so on and so forth. Is this guy, Hassan Piker. We've talked about him. America deserved nine to eleven. I don't care that people got raped. On October seventh, here is what he said about my Senator Rick Scott.
Speaker 2: If you cared about Medicare fraud or Medicaid fraud, you would tell Rick Scott.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, joining us now, my senator from the Free State of Florida, Rick Scott is with us. First of all, I'm sorry that you and your family had to hear that. However, how is it you can make a terroristic threat like that and not be held accountable.
Speaker 2: It makes no sense me Sean of course, on that this guy wants me murdered. He wants to every capitalist murdered. He said America deserved nine to eleven. He hates Israel, he's anti Semitic. And guess what he's invited to go give a speech at Yale with our and think we've probably give them what billion dollars a year or something like the University of Michigan. It didn't crazy. And then Democrats go campaign with this guy the Senate, when of the Senate candidates in Michigan campaign with him, that other House members went down to Cuba to sponsor, you know, to help the Cuban regime which is destroying their citizens. I mean, this country's got to wake up and say I don't want to beat around people like this. This is disgusting. He's a disgusting person. Nobody should be around him. But he's now becoming the face like Mondamia the Democrat party.
Speaker 1: Look at your fellow senators that are seeking his endorsement and praising this guy and fundraising off this guy and fundraising with this guy. I mean, have you spoken to any of them about it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I brought it up that nobody cares. You know, they they like the Democrat Party has become the party hates this country. They hate this country. They want to destroy every business person. They hate capitalism, right they you know, they want they hate Israel, they hate Jews. I mean, it's a party of hate. They like, why do they want to destroy the country that.
Speaker 3: They grew up in.
Speaker 2: They gave him all the opportunities that they have. Why don't they go move to Iran? M Why don't they go move to Cuba or Venezuela or Tommy's China. You know, they all go out and defend all these horrible regimes on they moved there. I don't go and destroy our country that we love.
Speaker 4: That's such a good point.
Speaker 1: We go to Iran, where the president now announced a policy where we will be escorting tankers through the straight ohor moves and you know, obviously it looks like there's going to be a flare up of tensions if that happens. I am pretty confident at that point President Trump will finish them off. Scott Pessant, the Treasury Secretary, has said we're suffocating Iran economically and that they're not able to pay their soldiers and it's getting worse by the day. That part we know they have a their currency is worth zero, there is a food shortage, a two hundred percent inflation rate, and you know they seem on the verge of economic collapse because they're losing four or five hundred million dollars a day. I think it's got to be that plus more military action by the president. But that's my personal opinion, not that he's listening to me. But here's what Scott Pessant said.
Speaker 5: We are suffocating the regime and they are not able to pay their soldiers. This is a real economic blockade and it is in all parts of government, all hands on deck. It is the blockade that our great navy is doing. No ships are getting through, and we have up the pressure on anyone trying to remit money into Iran to help the IRGC and they are a corrupt institution. They've been stealing from the Iranian people for years. They have money offshore. We've tracked that down, we will continue to track that down and We're going to preserve those assets for the Iranian people on the other side of this conflict.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: He also further went on to say, and I want to play this for you, that they have gotten a pittance of Hormu's poles or tariffs that they've been charging. And he thinks that we're getting very close to the point where if they have to shut down or cap those oil wells, that would mean when they ever do reopen them, which I assume what happened in one day, they will be producing at best fifty to fifty five percent of what their former capacity was, which means a major economic loss long term for them.
Speaker 4: Here's what he said the Iranians.
Speaker 5: It reminds me that they're kind of like the Keystone cups. Here reminds me of Bagdad Bob back during the Iraqi War. You had the guy kind of spouting nonsense while the Trent while the tanks were driving around behind him. And you know, the Iranians are like this. They're not tolling the straight you know, we think that they've gotten less than one point three million in tolls, which which is a pittance on their previous daily oil revenues.
Speaker 4: And that could be catastrophics. Senator to Scott, Well, thank god.
Speaker 2: For President Trump. I mean, finally we have a president to give the damn about Americans. The Iranian regiments have been killed Americans for forty seven years. They killed their own people. They cause all this unrest in the Middle East and try to do it around the world. So finally we got we got a president that's going to stand up to him. So I'm very appreciate what Trump's doing. He's trying to do it. He's trying to do it without losing American lives, right, he tries to. He's trying to bring allies along. So but enough of appeasing and this president is doing the right thing. I you know, I hope that they come to their senses. And the only way this is going to end is when the Iranian regime comes their senses And the only way that's going to happen is you got to do what Trump's doing and restrict their resources. No money, no oil, money, nothing, and so maybe in that point maybe the people will be able to rise up, because I just it's hard for me to believe that they are the Iranium military revolution, military guards that were going to come to their senses are diologue, So it could have to be the people of Orean they're going to come up and say enough enough, this.
Speaker 6: Is going to be over.
Speaker 1: I know there have been attempts to try to arm the people. I think that's the best case scenario, but apparently it's it's proven to be more difficult than people think. Uh, and you don't win revolutions. What's bling shots And the IRGC seems very loyal to the old regimes way of thinking. But I've got to imagine as they stop getting paid, they're going to get frustrated within their own ranks and probably start turning on each other.
Speaker 6: No, that's what you hope.
Speaker 2: I mean, you hope for the best for the Iranian people. But the most important thing keep Americans alive and safe. That's what this person's doing. No nuclear weapons, nobilistic missiles, keep this country safe. So that's exactly what he's doing. He's doing his job. That's why his job is as vendor in chief. So I'm very proud of what the president's been doing.
Speaker 1: So when I spoke to the President last week, I asked him how long he's going to wait in terms of letting the blockade work. And just wearing them down economically. And he said, Sean, I have the military option. I could wipe out Cargile, and I could wipe out their entire economy. And I said, I know, probably in less than fifteen minutes he go is probably less than five option is on the table. And the President did say require part out loud last week that the reason he's choosing not to go that route route now is to give whatever emerging leadership is there time to organize themselves. Otherwise the Iranian people will be left with no economy at all whatsoever. And we're talking about ninety plus million people. Do you agree with that decision?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I think I think the prison has done this right. The ring, you know, and the Iranian revolution Guard knows they cannot stand up to the American military, so they hopefully will come to their senses. But he's doing that, he's stopping their resources. So I mean he's doing the right he's doing the right stuff. Now you still have to deal with what's the regime going to do, who actually is in charge? So this is not what Trump's trying to do is not easy. Nobody's will no one's even tried this right, Mobama just sent him check. So Biden didn't do anything. So Trump's doing the hard stuff and it's going to pay dividends long term. It's going to say, you see.
Speaker 1: This in the end playing out the way I see it is, we win, they lose. And for people that are worried, well, the longer this goes on, the more difficult it is for the president and the mid terms. I think oil prices will come down quickly. I think it will have a minimal effect on the economy, and I think the president built it, built the foundation for a strong economy in his first in his first year.
Speaker 2: Well, so Trump's doing the right thing. He's trying to get He's trying to keep all all prices down. And by the way, different have to complain, they tried to push all prices up. I mean they put in waste, you know, try to shut down all over them on gas production in this country. So he's doing the right thing. Protect American lives, do everything can do. You keep prices down as much as possible. The American people are smart. We're gonna have We're gonna have a great November because American people know the difference. If you want to vote for a Democrat. What you're voting for is open borders. Okay, they support criminals, they don't, they don't support Americans, they support illegal aliens. They want a bad economy. They don't care about your kids education, they don't care about your safety. Yeah, that's what you want, that's what you want. You vote for a dempcrit. If you want the opposite, you vote for Republicans.
Speaker 1: How do you see this playing out? I mean, the one thing that keeps coming up and pull left to poll. I mean you see this because you're dealing with these people every day. The old Democratic Party that we once know seems to be dead, gone and buried. I mean, are you are you sensing that when you talk to Democrats? Are they buying into this radicalization? Are they too timid to take it on the fear they will be challenged? I mean, what's going on behind behind the scenes?
Speaker 2: Well, Chuck Schumer is scared it as aocmandami, all right, that's who aocmandami run the party. So he Chuck Schumber scared to death of getting primary for them. So whatever they do, how as far left as they want to go. They want to tax the rich, they want to destroy the economy, he has to be all in from his mind because he doesn't want to lose a primary because in once in VC, all these people want to do is get reelected. They don't have a purpose other than their own preservation. So I don't see how that's going to get better. Nobody's willing to stand up against Schumer's radical move to the left. Now one Democrat senator is willing to stand up, so we you know, you get fetterment a little bit on Israel and anti Semitism, but all the rest of stuff. He voted exact to a Schumer.
Speaker 1: Well, you have him on borders also, yep. I mean he's been supportive there. Do you do you have a relationship with him?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I talked to him.
Speaker 2: But remember, you have to look at how people voted. Rhetoric is one thing going on TV and saying one thing, how do they vote? The only thing that matters up when you're in Congress is what was when you when you had the opportunity to take a vote, Now what you said on TV, But how did you vote?
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Senator Rick Scott on the other side than your calls coming up this Monday eight nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, question how many liberals does it take to make a common sense statement?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right, fake news not even possible.
Speaker 7: You're locked in on the Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Let's continue now, Senator Rick Scott, the Great State of Florida, the free state of Florida, My senator, all right, so you have this many reconciliation bill that's going to pass. It seems limited in scope. How far will it go? Will it eventually include the Save Act? Is the Department of Home Land Security now fully funded and that would include FEMA, the Secret Service, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody got funded for this fiscal year other than CBP and ICE. Right with the reconciliation, which only takes fifty Republican votes, that will we will fund ICE and CVP. The goal is for the rest of Trump's term.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The only way we get anything in the Save America Act done is either we got We've got either Horsted talking bilibuster. You're rid of the filibuster altogether, so we could pass things with fifty votes. The only thing we can do in the reconciliationship hack is just create carrots and six financial carrots and stick. Oh, we'll pay states money if they do voter ID. We'll pay people this, or well, we won't give you money if you do certain things. That's not the same as passing saying the Save America Act, which says you have to show your ID when you vote, which most Americas, all eight over eighty percent Americans want. You've got to be you've got to prove your American system to registered, register to vote. So that's what That's what the Save America Act would do. It's so simple. Americans belove it. But the only people don't is Democrats because they know the Democrats in DC realize with their radical policies they could not win election. They've got to have illegal, illegal aliens voting for them to win.
Speaker 1: But isn't the reality you don't have the votes to get rid of the filibuster. Isn't it true you don't have the votes to get the Save Act passed?
Speaker 2: Not today, but just remember a year ago at this point, we did not we wouldn't change the people to get nominatees done. But over time, people that we all Republicans, came to their censes and everybody supported getting rid of the filibuster on nominations, because what was happening is not a Trump's nominations, hardly any we're getting done. So when people, when everybody understands that the Democrats are not going to allow us to pass budgets that make sense, pass any legislation, I hope that everybody will come to their senses and say, what do we want to get rid of the talking filibuster? And no, we're not going to enforce the talking filibuster. Then we're gonna have to get rid of it. Like just made people talk. Philibuster was always just make people talk. When you finish it and you got tired of talking, we took a vote, Prince Thomas, the on I think got fifty two votes. The philibuster rules were sixty. But back then they let people talk and then you had a vote. What Shoomer's doing. They say, no, we're not going to talk, and it's gonna take sixty sixty votes to get out this filibuster. Where that's not how this was set up. There was always only fifty votes to pass legislation.
Speaker 1: All right, Senator Rick Scott from my free state of Florida, Sir, we appreciate you. A great job you're doing.
Speaker 4: Thank you. It's great to have good representation.
Speaker 7: Bold inspired solutions for America. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: By the way, our friend Mark Calprin very analytical. He's we're now six months out of this all important midterm election. We will be talking a lot more about it. I know there's other news that we've got to get to on a daily basis, but now this is going to be front and center in the days, weeks and months ahead. This is what he and Larry O'Connor they were talking, had to say about Graham Plattner, who, now since the governor of Maine, Governor Mills is about out, is now going to be the Democratic nominee running against Susan Collins. Now, for those of you that say, well, Susan Collins isn't important, oh yes she is. And I know that well, Well, Susan Collins. He's not always with the Conservatives. No she's not, he's not. But that seat is important and having that Republican vote and making sure Republicans keep the majority in the Senate is critical. Anyway, here is Mark Alpert and Larry O'Connor, the.
Speaker 8: NRSC says they're going to go so negative on a Platner. I saw one of the pokes people say they'll have to leave the state. You won't just come right leave the still that's all you've made? Uh, And they use profanity when they said it. I assume this will happen. I assume that the RNC will drop some APO on the eve of the first debate, like like the afternoon the first debates, in the evening, they'll drop it.
Speaker 4: In the afternoon.
Speaker 8: Susan cons will come to the debate and the reporters, whoever's moderating, will say, you know, mister Plattner, you you know here you wrote this thing or you said this thing, and Collins will say, you know, oh my god, this is so outrageous. Will Platner just say, you know, I was young and irresponsible. I was young and irresponsible, and this is really about the future of Susan Collins, like this.
Speaker 9: Is a bad man. I'm sorry. I hate to put it in those perspectives, but I have learned and it's not just I've heard I know things about this person that will come out. The RNC is not joking about this, and frankly, it goes beyond the Nazi tattoo.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're not wrong in any way, shape, mount or form that there is going to be OPO research. I can hardly wait. When you start with the Nazi tattoo, it kind of gets easy from there. All right, let's get to our busy telephones. Let's see Brandon and North Carolina. Brandon High, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 10: It's amazing to give a chance to talk to you. You and Dan Bongino are my two biggest political heroes. I'm a relatively young conservative. I'm thirty years old, and I just wanted to say a couple of things. A trumba border here in second. But first of all, unfortunately, you know, I was a hunter. I've always loved firearms, but you know, five or six years ago, I was diagnosed with depression and so I can't have a real gun, and I thought that was it for me. And then I learned about burn up from you, because you you know, you advertise it about eighteen times an hour, you know, and it just it feels like I got the Second Amendment back, and I've been I have two launchers. I've had it for about two years, and I just reallyppreciate it, because if it wasn't for you, I might not have heard about it. I mean, maybe you know. But then the other thing was.
Speaker 1: So you do have a way to defend yourself. Let me ask you a personal question you don't have to answer if you don't want. Are you getting help with with these issues you have?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Are you getting? Are you seeking? Have you sought professional help?
Speaker 10: Yes? For a while I have and it hasn't been easy. But yeah, I'm doing better, man. But yeah, it's very complex and it's actually a very specific kind of problem. But yeah, real quick.
Speaker 4: Though it's not my area of expertise.
Speaker 1: However, I've met many people in my life that have suffered from from this condition or similar conditions, and it's really hard on them.
Speaker 4: And I just want you to know.
Speaker 1: I know people that have gotten one hundred percent well and they moved on with their lives. And often there is a reason behind it. Trauma, things that you may not even be aware of, you know, that trigger you these reactions in your body, And I just want you to want to make sure you can get the hell that you deserve.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 10: Let me just tell you this requick my coworkers that I've had because I'm a tire technician, I've been in the automotive field for the last few years, and I've had a lot of, you know, coworkers that I really liked. There were Republicans like me, and they were so worried about the election, and I just wasn't. I mean, I knew that it was a chance he was going to lose, but I was like ninety percent sure for one reason and one reason only, and that was a southern border. That was from watching you and Jesse waters and seeing Eagle Pass every day and seeing all the thousands and hundreds of thousands of people flooding this country. I was like, there's no effing way that we're going to lose this election.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 10: And so I wasn't surprised at all. I was a little nervous when the results came in from my home state of North Carolina, but yeah, I was pretty confident, and yeah, it was nice. I don't want to hold you man, it was so nice.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I'll just say this, I worry about every election. Worried maybe is the wrong word. I think worry is. It has a negative connotation in my mind, I am concerned about every election. The American voter can be fickle at times, and the American peoples that are often misinformed. There are very few places, it seems, you can go these days to get accurate information. We take great pride in giving you the truth on a daily basis on radio, on TV now, on the podcast you mentioned Dan Bongino being on Who's a Great friend, A great patriot, wonderful guy. And I can only tell you that it is imperative that people be selective who you listen to, even people that once claim to be maga, that they can be the nuttiest people I've ever heard in my life, with the most bizarre conspiracy theories I've ever heard. And so you just have to be selective and who you decide to listen to. And there's a very specific reason that I don't engage in stupid And there's a lot of stupid peace people on the air right now that have microphones and platforms that just aren't worth listening to. And I urge everyone be selective and bind people that you trust, that you can believe, that have a good track record of telling you the truth. All right, my friend?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: And then we appreciate you, Bud. All right, but you too eight hundred nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Bradley, my free state of Florida, Bradley, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Good afternoon, Sean, longtime listener. Loved the show, great information, always great conversation. Thank you. You know you were you were talking earlier about Iran and you've you've mentioned many times over the year that there's obviously sleeper cells of all different types in the country already because of the two million plus got aways that came across the border. And you know, my friends and I were talking at tennis the other day about you know, the one guy walks down the stairwell and then bolts past six or seven secret Service guys, which you know, no offense, didn't really look like they were much on guard. What if it was two or three highly organized, trained professionals coming down both stairwells, they toss you know, maybe a flash bang into the lobby, and.
Speaker 1: What if it was fifty Yeah, you know what I mean, we likely would have had a disaster in that scenario. Look, I've gone over my criticisms. What I think needs to happen moving forward, About multiple perimeters, about perimeters being further away, I've gone over in great detail that you know, wherever a president, cabinet officials are, the entire building needs to be swept, It needs to be secured, it needs to be held. You know, people choose not to listen to me. I don't know what to do. I mean, I'm just I'm a talk show host. I have a radio show, I have a TV show, I have a podcast. I'm trying to get the information out there, but I'm not in charge. I have told the president everything that I've said on the about what I think about this incident.
Speaker 3: Everything Seohan he's our greatest president, that the things he's getting done are changing the world, not just our country, the world. And yet this guy can literally run rate through secret Service. They need to wake up and make sure he is fully covered in all senses of the word. And like you said, multiple perimeters, there should have been guys standing in those stairwells.
Speaker 1: I mean, how do you how do you the entire hotel, every room, every person in that hotel needed to be swept. The perimeter was way too close to where the actual event was, and there should have been multiple perimeters that didn't happen. And the same can be said about Butler. How did a guy get one hundred and thirty yards away with a rifle and climb a ladder and get on top of a roof? The same could be said about Trump International. You know a known treed area where the president's playing a golf hole and it's a layup shot. I mean, you're like fifty yards away and you'd have a free shot at the president, whereas at the candidate. I mean, it can't happen. It cannot happen, and it's got to stop. And I know there are people that have been annoyed at my outspokenness about this, but I'm sorry. If we don't fix it, we're going to have a catastrophe on our hands, and I don't want that for the country.
Speaker 3: Well, we all agree with you here in Florida, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, my friend, God bless you. I appreciate you being out there there.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I quick break right back. More of your phone calls coming up.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of this program this Monday, as we continue.
Speaker 11: The final hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour Free for All on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back for busy phones, This busy news, Monday eight nine. Shawn is on number that is in California, Avin Newsom's United Communist Utopia.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 6: I was focusing on Cargo Island, Carg Island, and oh, sir, the thoughts crossed my mind. What I'm thinking is we should take it over. This country should take over Carg Island, distribute the oil as normal, have a fund for all the money that revenue that goes in there for the new government that's going to be taken over, which is Reza in my opinion, and he could start building his government from the outside and then work his way in, and it's like building.
Speaker 1: The only problem with taking it over versus versus just obliterating it is that would take US forces on the ground and they would be in a very, in my mind, a very vulnerable position. I don't like that part of it. If we're gonna eventually, if the president decides that he can't do business with the Iranians, and and that moment of truth is coming, probably sooner than later. At that point, I would imagine that he's just going to wipe it out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't. I don't like the idea of that because it a feature of be wrong.
Speaker 1: That's why he's not doing it yet. He's trying to think of the Iranian people, the ninety plus million people. It's not my it's not my option of choice. My option option of choice is that the remaining fourth fiftier leadership wakes the hell up and and and somehow breaks from their indoctrination and realizes they're dead next And I'm just hoping common sense somehow, you know, wins the day. But you know, so far you're dealing with, you know, extremist radicals that have been indoctrinated into a death cult.
Speaker 6: I would off them, exile right now, start building government from the outside, and build that wall of revenue. Carg Island I thought of that. I think car Island would they would meet more after stopping us from getting the oil out and selling it for them. I think it's a limited I think they're out of an AMMO. I just think that it's possible to take that island without.
Speaker 4: They're not completely out of AMMO.
Speaker 1: I don't think we can get all of it, and I just don't want to see dead Americans. I think even doing the the escorting ships through the Strait is a risky maneuver on our part. I know other I know why the President is doing it, but I also know that the plan be part of it would be you know, just obliteration. If in fact the Iranians are stupid enough to challenge the president. I hope it doesn't come to that. I would rather see the Iranian people take their country back, bring back their one square culture, and have an economy still left in place to do so. That would be my greatest hope. I don't know how this ends. I just know we win, they lose that part I know. Anyway, I appreciate you calling my friend God