Speaker 1: Sauce on the side.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Diamond is done choking or whatever is happening over there.
Speaker 2: I'm done, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have a lot to talk to Diamond about right now. Okay, Andrew is here. Hello, buddy. Oh hi, I feel like it's been a while since the three of us did this together.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A nice summit, if you will, A nice summit.
Speaker 1: I've missed you both. I'm glad that you're here.
Speaker 2: Missed you.
Speaker 1: This is going to be Uh, we're on vacation week episode, so the show's on vacation, so as we record this, obviously we're in the studio. But when people hear this, where will everybody be?
Speaker 2: Diamond? Let's start with you, probably in the studio.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're gonna get into work?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh why maybe?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am whatever?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Nothing crazy overtime babes.
Speaker 1: Oh, get a poppin' get it poppin'. Okay, that makes sense. If I sound a little stuffy, it's because I just buried my face in a husky's back and I'm very allergic to them. So we're working through it right now. Okay, Andrew, where are you gonna be?
Speaker 3: I will be going to Hiroshima for the day in Japan. So I'm so excited and I can't I've never been.
Speaker 1: Josh called him Japangra the other day and I was like, yes, that makes a lot of sense. Yeah, this is his third time going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for you, me too.
Speaker 3: I want us to all go one day. That would be fun.
Speaker 1: I wanted to go with you guys, but I, as you hear this episode, will be either having a really good time or potentially in the seventh realm of hell because I'm going on a cruise. Shout out Norwegian, but I paid for this, I guess I don't have to shout them out, but shout out just a general shout out. We're going on a cruise because my mom for her birthday and my dad they just wanted to go to New England and look at leaves, which actually sounds amazing to me because we're gonna get to go to Canada as well, Halifax, which I've always wanted to go, and Akadia, which is one of my favorite places ever. And I'm going to see my friends because we're swinging by Boston. So when everyone's out running around and like exploring the city. I'm gonna hang out with my friends in Boston.
Speaker 3: I love that for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes me a good time. Yeah, that's what we're all doing. But Andrew, should we talk about the scandal with Andrew? Absolutely scam Drew the p Andrew scam Drew.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, I love this for me that you could just add Drew at the end of ye.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we as a collective have a gajillion weeks of vacation year, right, we have a lot. I don't even know how much, but we have a lot. And it's awesome. Love it. Take advantage of it. It's amazing. We had a talk as a group, we had kind of a team talk not too long ago that everyone just sort of like getting their shit together, right, Like, we need to show up. We need to do our job. Stop messing around so much. It's good to mess around, but it's your job done first, and quit trying to scam extra days. And then right after this scary gone extra day, he says it was by accident because his flight got rerooted whatever rerouted, But we always tell him, don't take the last flight out. That's silly. Why would you do that because this happens all the time. So now fast forward to this vacation, and we found out on the air that Josh and Andrew, which, by the way, I will swear on everything I did not bring this up. Josh and Andrew are leaving for vacation two days early.
Speaker 3: No, I'll be here tomorrow. Well, sorry, when we record this, it's gonna be Thursday tomorrow. I will be here tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna be here for the whole morning, for most.
Speaker 3: Of the morning. Yeah, so no, okay until nine thirty, which, let's be honest, y'all leave at nine thirty anyway, I don't well, let's say the significant portion of the rule enforcers are leaving at nine fifteen, nine thirty.
Speaker 1: But here's so here's my question, right, do you all feel badly about this? No?
Speaker 3: Because they got all my work done?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, So that was the talk of the room. When you walked out. Everybody was like, oh, so, now I see why Andrew's been rushing us all to do more, and why Andrew has made us celebrate Josh's birthday early. And Andrew really tried to rearrange everything for us so that he could have an easier time giving you a heads up, prepare yourself for that one.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you something. Did everybody else benefit from it? Do they have do the people who wait until the last minute to do things? Did they get it done two days early? Yeah? They did so so oh they did.
Speaker 1: Well that's not what I heard. Well, you have mattered. I heard it was all Andrew being being more pushy, and I was actually like trying to help Andrew with a lot of this stuff to get it done early. You don't need help.
Speaker 3: I don't need help with that. Trust me. I made them get their job done.
Speaker 1: Should I send the text messages where you were like, thank you, thank you, thank you, Oh my god, thank you so much for helping me.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying that helped. That ultimately helped get those people's jobs done early. So therefore I don't feel bad. Everybody benefited. All ships rose. We got what we needed done two days early, when historically up until literally like sometimes three four o'clock, I will be here on a Friday before vacation, sitting there doing a ton of stuff because I'm just like, oh god, I got it literally at the last minute. So now two days early, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone's thinking you, no.
Speaker 3: They don't need to because instead they'll complain and say I rush them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually that's that's currently the vibe that Andrew rushed everybody. We celebrated Josh's birthday early for no reason. Why wouldn't we have done it on Friday instead of a Wednesday?
Speaker 3: You know all these things because we're already pre recording two different things for Friday, so again, everybody will be out by like eight thirty. Anyway, I'm just telling you how it works in my head, and I know that's gonna GE's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be your head being the operative work. Because here's what I say. I said this to you yesterday when we were talking about this. I just don't understand why everyone has to push the boundaries constantly here. I'm a boundary push for myself in a lot of ways, But when it comes to our actual vacation time, we get a lot of vacation and our bosses are pretty lenient if we just say, hey, like I need a day off and you tell them. But when people try to scam it, that's when I'm like, but why why? Sure?
Speaker 3: I never also take sick days, thankfully, I don't get a responsibility for things.
Speaker 4: I take it.
Speaker 3: I didn't take responsible. I'm leaving. I'm leaving a full day early. But I got all of my work done that I needed to and advance did it.
Speaker 1: By rushing everybody else, That's what I'm saying. But did they acting like it had to get done because there was a reason that had to get done when in realities, if you're what if, if, in fact, somebody were to stay here, which I said to him yesterday too, if somebody has to stay here until four o'clock on a Friday, that is still a work day. So it's not like I used to do it all the time. I don't really feel horrible for people that have to stay a little longer.
Speaker 3: It's just when I again am waiting here twelve weeks off, and I was sitting and waiting for things, and I'm constantly just waiting. I'm kind of like a call routing center. So I'm just sitting here waiting for everything to get done, and I'm kind of like, why can it be done? I can't do it myself. But I also know that, like I'm just kind of sitting here just like, but if.
Speaker 1: You didn't have plans, it wouldn't matter if it got done or not.
Speaker 3: It's no, but still, I don't want to be here on I don't want to get here at five am to then sit here.
Speaker 2: Never get here at five am in life, are five am five.
Speaker 3: Point thirty six am to sit here and just wait. I don't like just waiting and then getting home at like five six o'clock.
Speaker 1: Right, but I feel like I'm tired. The point so, because you wanted it to be convenient for you, you made other people dance so that you could do what you want to do. Yes or no?
Speaker 2: They benefited from us, yes or no?
Speaker 1: Yes or no, it's yes, it's any question.
Speaker 3: It's vague in the sense that it's being framed as malicious, but there's nothing malicious about it because at.
Speaker 1: The end of the day, they got the work selfish.
Speaker 2: Yes. Time, I think we're arguing about the wrong thing here, Okay, we're talking about or we're putting the spotlight on the wrong portion of the conversation. Okay, it's why do you think that you get to leave a day earlier than everyone else for vacation? Yeah, like I don't. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I will and you know what, happily we'll take responsibility for that. Is it really take your because you're trying to frame it as you've rushed people, and that's not right. I don't feel bad for that. I will say I do feel bad if, if God forbid, I'm slowing things down to such a degree with my absence, which when I am here, i'm a flops manager and I don't do anything, but apparently when I leave, most vital member of the whole team.
Speaker 2: Again, no one said that was actually I don't know where that came from, but also are changing the topic again. The point is, like I I was supposed to go to LA next week this week, the flights would have been way cheaper if I just decided that I wasn't going to come in the day before every the day before vacation actually started. If I could just leave whenever I wanted, that would be great. And they gave Scary so much shit for doing it, and you still thought, well that it would be okay to just weasele your way through and not even say anything like for me.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling a little sick, so I might have to take.
Speaker 2: Shut Oh this is another thing. Oh no, I need to bring this up because Andrew decided to tell me that he didn't think that I was sick last week. I am floored.
Speaker 3: Where was the testing?
Speaker 2: Oh I have I still have the test actually on my dresser to remind me that somebody got me sick. Okay, c O V I D is still in the place to be. Okay, and Andrew doesn't believe me.
Speaker 3: I would like to see everything about that.
Speaker 1: Ryan, You'll go freestyle.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how I could have been on my deathbed and instead of asking me if I felt better, you were walking around telling people I wasn't sick.
Speaker 3: I was speaking it into my own head. I never said it out loud.
Speaker 1: I don't think you said that to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, but yeah, I thought it.
Speaker 1: Is it convenient yes or no? That Nate is sick? This pretty much this whole week before vacation.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna I'm gonna keeps a bound. I'm going to keep the thoughts to myself. Why it's a podcast simply because there is a chance that he is really sick, truly, and if he does feel the way that I felt last week or worse, I do feel bad for him. Okay, and if like he's alone too, that I would have been fucked up if I was by myself.
Speaker 1: So I when people are sick, you know, I'll harass them every day. Hey, how you feeling? What's going on? Can I help you with anything? Nate said, this is the worst that he has felt of the three times that he had COVID, because he has COVID allegedly, of the three times he's had it, he says, this is his, hands down the worst.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 2: No, and he has like asthma and stuff like that. Also, let the record reflect, is that how you say it? Yes, I didn't get him sick. I want to make that very clear. Okayone tries to.
Speaker 1: Run away from this. It wasn't me.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't me.
Speaker 3: Because it's been over a weability, and maybe we should turn the spotlight over to you. Yes, he had COVID and you had COVID last week. I'm just saying it seems like the.
Speaker 1: Incubation period gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, whatever, I have to accept responsibility. Maybe say to yourself, could I have gotten him sick? There's potential?
Speaker 2: Could I have gotten him sick? You really believe? I mean whatever, I sprayed in my studio down. I was only here for like two hours. Okay, he didn't walk into Oh we were in the same space for a little bit, but it would have he would have gotten it way before this, for sure.
Speaker 1: Because the incubation period. Again, you should have been in the clear. You should have been in the clear regardless.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Everyone, everyone is doing opposite of what we all talked about we were gonna do before our last vacation, which was get our ship together. And here we are ship apart. Yep, all apart, all over the place.
Speaker 3: I mean the ship is done though, like the ship with shat. I will say so, yes, But.
Speaker 1: The point is you made everybody scramble for you, yes or no.
Speaker 3: It's if scrambling or no.
Speaker 1: RFK Junior.
Speaker 3: If scrambling, I'll give me autism. Who can say if doing your job early is scrambling, then maybe fix how early you got to get it done, because that's a little crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, you're also talking to the wrong people here.
Speaker 1: Okay, get my work done.
Speaker 2: We do what we need to do. Maybe you should talk to others and put your foot down with them.
Speaker 3: And that's what I did, and then I got it done two days early, so again, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It's not what I heard.
Speaker 1: There's nothing about this sounds like you're sorry, sounds like it sounds like belligerents. If I have to apologie justification, what do I really do?
Speaker 3: I need to, like sincerely apologize to these people and say I'm sorry for making you scramble.
Speaker 1: I don't think you should. I don't think you need to go to them and say I'm sorry for making you scramble. But I think if people come to you and they're like, I see what you did, you little rat, you should probably be like, yes, I.
Speaker 3: Did great, I will happily and any day doesn't sound.
Speaker 2: Like it is, No, it doesn't. And also, I think you should apologize for testing the boundaries the way that you are. I don't think it has anything to do with the people who you think it has to do with. I think that you should apologize to your boss for testing the boundaries that he's so clearly put in place, not even a month ago.
Speaker 3: You're just saying.
Speaker 1: And I think this highlights, this highlights something interesting. Everybody likes to point the finger at other people for doing things, but we're all guilty of it in some capacity.
Speaker 2: We all do it not me.
Speaker 1: I almost do it, like I know you know. Some of the like get your shit together conversation is about when you're on the air, you need to be in a room that's on the air when we're time to be on the air. I walk in late all the time. Am I doing other things? Sure? Most of the time it's like I'm in the other room working on like a game or something. But a lot of times it's I went to get coffee and I just took too long to come back. I can take responsibility for that and own that that is true. I do do that. I can't point out other people and say other people are doing it. I'm perfect, But I feel like around here there's a lot of people that think nothing applies to them and it's everybody else. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: For sure, I accept full responsibility. I apologize to anybody who I feel.
Speaker 1: Don't hear the belligerents in your voice, Andrew, we hear it.
Speaker 3: To get your checked, because now I can't even apologize without being attacked.
Speaker 1: My ears be working fine, That's why I can hear it. Get him checked, but he is not actually sincere I'm telling you heologized to me for anything.
Speaker 3: I'm apologizing for testing the limits, for forcing people to do stuff early without coming up with a clear reason for them to do it early. I apologize.
Speaker 1: No, No, there was a clear reason you made people scramble so you could leave work two days early.
Speaker 3: Which is why I'm saying I apologize.
Speaker 1: It just took us a really long time to get there, really long time.
Speaker 3: Andrew, Well, you got what you needed. Let's keep it pushing.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, I feel like that's you taking over the hosting role of my podcast. I feel like I'm supposed to decide to keep it pushing.
Speaker 3: You know what, Mike, Everything's going to be a fight. I can't do it. I'm in the trenches today.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're going to Japan. You're gonna have a good time Japandrew, Jeez, I hope so you will. It's gonna be the best ever.
Speaker 3: Maybe who could say you that's why you're.
Speaker 1: Going back for the third time, because you're gonna have a great time and potentially meet up with that secret family that we think.
Speaker 2: You have over there. Oh yeah, he's gonna hold the baby for the first time.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a big moment. I'm sorry you guys won't be there.
Speaker 1: What would you name your son or daughter?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Totoro.
Speaker 3: Totoro is a cute name.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we will switch gears now because there are a couple of things we need to get to. Some crap that's been going on with Diamond and her butt specifically. Oh and I do have some ask me anythings that are some of them are kind of interesting. So I like this. So Diamond, tell me what happened to you in the bathroom the other day that you were a bit traumatized by, and honestly I would be too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I was peeing in a stall, like a private stall. Thank god, it was in a stall, thank god, thank god it wasn't pooping, and I wiped, and I don't know how, but the tissue flew out of my hand and ended up by the foot of the person in the stall next to me.
Speaker 1: Post wipe, post your toilet paper flew out of your hand. So now there's soiled toilet paper from your butt on the ground next.
Speaker 2: To who was it another producer here?
Speaker 1: Okay? Did she touch it?
Speaker 2: She didn't. I picked it up really really fast and got it. Probably the fastest I've ever moved, And it was like one of those things where I'm like squatting and I'm turning and like whatever. I don't know how I did it so fast. I'm adrenaline. I don't know embarrassment. But she said not one thing to me. She didn't even make a noise or anything like that. How could you? Oh, I'm sure she noticed, like it was right next to her foot, and she had on Ballerina slippers, so I know she was freaking out. And she went about her business. I come out of the stall. We make eye contacts. She says, Hi, how are you? And I was like, I get uh huh, and I just like was so awkward. She said nothing, but now her face those Ballerina slippers will be etched in my memory forever.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this. That was sort of like a best case scenario and some some awful Oh yes, what if you had been doing a number two white and the toilet paper then flew under the stall of the person?
Speaker 2: I probably would have thrown up. You would have. I probably would have.
Speaker 1: Would you have still moved so fast to grab it?
Speaker 2: I would have had to, but I probably would have. I probably would have thrown up, just like the thought of like seeing that by somebody else's foot, Like if it fell on the floor and nobody was there, Okay, that's still like it's still privacy, right, I still had that level of privacy. I would have been freaked out and I probably would have been thankful then nobody was there. But if somebody else saw like shit stains on a tissue of mine, yeah, I would throw up.
Speaker 1: Okay, if anyone was wondering, because I do believe that that sound we're all staring at it probably bled into your microphone because Diamond has a super sensitive microphone over there. And as we've talked about repeatedly, these studios are not soundproof, which should be. They're cleaning up something outside and apparently it's just rolls of duct tape on the floor that they are ripping off and we're hearing it. So if you heard a weird noise, that's what it was. And if you didn't, none of this made any sense, none at all. Right, So Diamond had a traumatic experience.
Speaker 3: That happened to me upstairs once in the bathroom. While I was in the bathroom, the toilet paper holder, like I'm sitting there just minded my business on ten and then like I hear someone walk in get in the stall next to me. I'm like, okay, that's fine. But then I hear like the toilet paper thing that connects both stalls like rustling, and I'm like huh. And then all of a sudden, the door opens, so now it's like just an open door, and I'm just like sitting on the toilet and the guy, the janitor is changing the toilet paper, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Wait, like somebody walked in on you in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: They're in the stall next to me.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: The toilet paper connector whatever connects both stalls. He opened the door to that so he.
Speaker 1: Could have seen I knew if he wanted to. I'm literally was just like looking at someone's face stairy through the toilet paper dispenser.
Speaker 3: I clenched so hard and I stood up against the stall wall like I was like absolutely not, absolutely not, no.
Speaker 1: Male, because those upstairs, and the reason people go up there is because I don't know if it's the same for the men's bathroom, but in the women's bathroom they go Florida ceiling. Yeah, they're all the way down, so you couldn't have flung it under. But I didn't know that there was a way for someone to like pop in on you from the dispenser. That's kind of creepy.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that either until that moment, And as it was happening, I'm like, what did you just say?
Speaker 1: Like hello, someone's in here.
Speaker 3: I think I was just so aghast at what was happening, Like I was silent, not silent, because when that opened, I'm like, he sees me right, like.
Speaker 2: He sees it, like this.
Speaker 3: Isn't happening in real time, but it was, and I was so scared.
Speaker 1: Was it one of the maintenance guys that we know?
Speaker 3: I think it was. And ever since then, I've kind of always just been like hey and just keep it pushing because I don't want to get noticed. It was scary.
Speaker 1: Why is it so embarrassing and vulnerable when you're on the toilet? Like you know how dogs when they go to the bathroom, they stare at their owner because they're like, hit me in case something bad happens, because it's their most vulnerable. And then they want to come in the bathroom when you're going because they want to protect you. That's another reason we need a studio dog so that you guys don't have incidents.
Speaker 2: I would never take my dog into these bathrooms. No, I wouldn't either, because you make of stand outside that I don't know. People in here are dirty. I wouldn't want my dog around any of these motherfuckers. Wow, I'm serious. Some of the people who work here too.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. I've never had so many people. So we had a bunch of dogs in today, which was incredible, and I think I found my forever dog. I don't know. I love that thing so much, Diamond, even you were.
Speaker 2: Like, very cute, but not my thing.
Speaker 1: But he was so cute and I definitely monopolized him for the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he loved you.
Speaker 1: It was feelings mutual. I love that little dude. But so many people were loving him and trying to touch him and kiss him, and he was like up on my boob the whole time. So there were so many people kissing this thing right by my boob, and I was like, this is odd, yet I'm allowing it to happen, no problem. And now I smell like a potato chip, little potato chip. He also farted into my sweater.
Speaker 2: No way he did. I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Beans, god, that thing it rose up. I was like, Andrew coming, puppy toots, little puppy fart.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's what's going on. That's where everybody is on vacation. That's their traumatic experience in the bathroom. Let me tell you what I did once to someone. It was another person. It wasn't me, but I so a lot of times when you go on like not even necessarily cruise ships, but there are certain places where there are automatic like bathroom door openers for the handicap, right, So he puts a button. Door opens real slow, real slow, but it's automated. So there was a bathroom like that, and when you go into said bathroom, you lock the door because anybody can open it from the outside. You just push the button. So I was going to the bathroom. I pushed the button. Here comes the door opening a real slow. There's a man on the toilet and I was like no, and he was like no. And then I'm trying to shut the door, but because it was automated, I couldn't. And then he got up and like waddled over with his dick tucked in and covering it to also pull the door. It was the worst. And then I saw him four more times on that vacation, and every time I saw him, I was like, Brandon, that's the guy. Brandon was like, stop pointing it him, stop putting it out. You gotta let that go. What's wrong with you? I was like, God, dang it. The worse, the worst.
Speaker 2: When he closes his eyes he sees your face.
Speaker 1: Hey, my, I guarantee he went and told someone God, this fucking girl opened the bathroom door. And then I hope that whoever he was with, was like, why why don't you lock it? Yeah, because that's not my fault. How was I supposed to know? He said, Heystie, now we're friends forever.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So a couple of these asked me anythings that people submitted, which I love. By the way, always send questions if you want us to answer something. This one's a good one. And this one actually started a little bit of controversy on the show this morning. But I would love to hear from you guys. It wasn't actually on the show, it wasn't a commercial break, and then we never.
Speaker 2: Got to it.
Speaker 1: We might by the time this podcast is out, but it is now officially, as everybody says, spooky season. If there were a horror movie and our entire cast of the show were in the horror movie, who makes it out alive? Let's make it easy first, who's the last man standing or woman standing?
Speaker 3: Danielle?
Speaker 1: So Danielle said Danielle, And I said, absolutely not. She dies first. She's one of the first out. Why do you think, Danielle. So that's where the controversy came, and she was like, I would never. I would not. I'm like, you know what, I think that you'd be like so ha ha about it and like walked toward whatever the danger was. Oh you just immediately boom done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that makes sense. I think I say that she would last really long. Maybe maybe not the last person, but I she'd last for a while because she'd enjoy it. Oh, like you know, like she'd enjoy Like she wouldn't be freaked out screaming in horror like me, but like she would enjoy it. So she would enjoy like hiding to see where it went and blah blah blah, like you know what I mean. I don't. I don't know. Okay, yeah, but who.
Speaker 1: Do you think makes it all the way to the who's the last person alive? Because I have two people I think will make it to the end.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh, Garrett, Garrett makes it all the way. I do.
Speaker 1: I think he's also on early death. I think I think Garrett's the what was that noise and then walks down the steps and then the noise was the thing that's gonna kill you. That's what I think Garrett would do.
Speaker 2: I think he'd last a really long time.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I see. I think Scotty and Froggy would actually make it all the way to the end. Scotty, listen, hear me out. They're so scared of everything that I think the first sign of danger, they would take off and hide, abandon all of us and leave us to die, and they would just like be in a cabinet all the way until the end.
Speaker 3: So no, you have to so we I think there's like layers to this question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, go for it.
Speaker 3: Are we talking an entity? Are we talking a killer? Are we talking? Like what are we talking? Because if it's a horror movie, I don't know, let's say it could because he's gonna hide and the ghost, goblin, killer, whatever is just going to be like this guy has just been sitting here, easy death. Sneak up behind, a quick little stabbing and move on. Okay, Yeah, Scotty's dead like or he's the opening credits death. In my opinion, there's also a chance.
Speaker 1: With Scott that he dies from like a self imposed heart attack, because he would be so panicked. But if he didn't, I don't know. I could see Scotty last in the whole movie, Like in a recycling bin. I could see him being that person.
Speaker 3: But final destination, if we're talking that type of horror movie, he trips into the recycling bin if he doesn't realize it's recycling day and then he gets smushed or there's a.
Speaker 1: Bear trap in the recycling.
Speaker 3: Bin exactly he falls in. Snap done.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I think okay, I still say Froggy and Scotty have the best chance just because they would run. I think first dead could also be Froggy or Scott depending. I think early out's Danielle's out early. I think Diamond's out early, unfortunately for racial reasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm done. I didn't even put myself in this equation. No, I'm over. I'm done, and I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to lead into anything that validates that. But when we did see a bear, you did run with a random couple without any service.
Speaker 2: First of all, it wasn't a couple. It was a group of people.
Speaker 1: They can all eat you, sacrifice.
Speaker 3: You, and some thank you.
Speaker 2: Listen when there's danger. I'm out of there. Okay, I'm out.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny, we actually realized in said scenario, does Diamond choose the bear or does she choose the man? And she chose the man? H she did? Or Andrew and I chose the bear?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, and we saw the prettiest thing we've ever seen. Yeah, one of the prettiest things.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy for you. That is not something I will want to see. If there's a bear that is stopping me from seeing the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, take me out. I don't want to see it. I don't care. No, m there's a chance that I see it and don't make it back to tell the story. What the hell?
Speaker 1: No, I'm And I also think in our horror movie, I think Elvis survives because I think he like immediately you know how, there's one person who knows that like the zombie apocalypse is coming and they have a bunker somewhere and they just go into the bunker. I think that's him. I think he somehow gets a hold of a helicopter, gets out of wherever the danger is, and he just lives to tell the tale of how all of us died.
Speaker 3: He's the comic relief where it's like in the beginning, it's like, yeah, I have a bunker, and you're all like ha ha haha. Then the zombie apocalypse happens, and during the end credit scene he's just kind of like twiddling his thumbs.
Speaker 1: Like in the bunker, I told these bitches, great.
Speaker 3: If only everyone came to my bunker.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think you'd last.
Speaker 3: I know I wouldn't, Are you kidding me? I would never survive in a horrmony.
Speaker 1: I think Andrew's also what was that sound the steps?
Speaker 2: Remember? Oh we should split up? Whatever he told you on the trail that time.
Speaker 3: She would have died. In that situation, I would have kept running.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't have died because I wasn't splitting up. We were on a trail. There were signs for mountain lions everywhere we could smell the pea of the Mountain lions. It was so strong. We know what catpece smells like. You could smell it all over. There were signs that said, beware small people. Make yourselves as big as you can. We couldn't find the waterfall, but we could hear it that we were trying to get to. Andrew's like, I have an idea, we should split up the fun I didn't know people actually did that in real life. White people do. That's what I said this guy.
Speaker 3: Hey, Carol, I think the waterfalls over there. Let's take separate side this way?
Speaker 2: Why for what?
Speaker 1: For what reason?
Speaker 3: What is the point, Diane, take the picnic basket. No, there's no mountain lions. You'll be fine. Oh well, yeah, I think I definitely be dead. I don't think early. I think maybe I make it till like midway through, but definitely not the end. I'm toasted.
Speaker 2: Gandhi's you're done too, Oh for sure. Yeah, because you're going to see what's going on, like.
Speaker 3: The spirits walking into the scary room.
Speaker 1: If there's a dog, I'm going to get it.
Speaker 2: Now. We're in a room and they say there's a killer out there. She's like, I want to see what he looks like.
Speaker 3: That's what I got to get the bunk stick out, because then you'll also be sitting there.
Speaker 2: Is he hot? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I kind of like when they have a wild side God. Okay, next question, when are you guys planning your next camping trip.
Speaker 2: I thought we were planning one for the top of the year, but I don't think that's happening anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the top of the year thing sort of fizzled out for a couple of reasons. But also now that there's a government shutdown, I don't know how that affects the national parks, so that would be tough too. But we were thinking maybe August again of the upcoming year. We could also potentially do April, but somewhere around there. Yeah, and we were also thinking that we would maybe do Crater Lake Olympic National Park and some of the other stuff around there. I think Banfit is up there because it looks incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm just down for whatever you guys decide.
Speaker 1: So I love this about you. You've changed quite a lot over our trips.
Speaker 2: I mean, first of all, I don't know the national parks like that you guys know, so I don't have to say.
Speaker 3: It's like we're friends with the parks. Like I'm just going to experience your parks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like cool, whatever, I'm down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, and last one and then I know everybody has to go because Andrew's leaving a couple of days earlier for vacations. Right, So don't forget what is your favorite and least favorite part of living in New York City. Diamond is born and bred Brooklyn. Yeah, so you've got the most. Andrew born on Staten Island.
Speaker 3: We don't talk about thatt.
Speaker 1: He grew up in New Jersey and I was born in Columbus, Ohio. Have lived all over the place, but I've been here for seven years, so I think we're probably all gonna have different things.
Speaker 2: I think the thing that I love the most about being born and raised here is that everything's right here, or it feels like everything is right here. Like if I wanted to experience another culture but I didn't have the money to like really travel, I could go to a specific part of Brooklyn or Queens and like just feel like you're yeah, Like you know, what's the worst. The fact that it's so expensive. I think that it's embarrassing that like a lot of people talk about this, but a lot of people that I know talk about this because a lot of us are born and raised here, but a lot of me and my friends are still living with our parents because we just like people who move into the city have no choice but to pay the rent, but like people who were born and here seeing the city get gentrified, I'm not spending like five thousand dollars on a mini apartment that's down the block from where I used to get beat up. You know what I mean. I'm sorry, it's not happening. It's to run for my life from some of these places, and now it's sitting there like oh coffee shop, Like fuck no, I'm still not going over there. And you think I'm gonna pay five thousand dollars to live there? Fuck?
Speaker 1: You know, five thousand is a steal on parent by yourself, Like hell no.
Speaker 4: So maybe the okay, Andrew, I think that's me heard it too?
Speaker 1: Up the dog.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe she'll be out Friday too.
Speaker 1: I can make all of you live in hell with me, not me, because you're moving to Japan early.
Speaker 3: Anyway. I think my favorite part about the city is that kind of like what Diamond said, you can kind of get or do whatever you want at any time. It really is like always on. It's one of the only cities I can say I've ever been to where it's like, you want to go to a bar at four am, you can. If you want to go to like a crazy museum party, you could probably find one someplace. If you want to go see a Broadway show or go have like the best soup dumplings outside of being in actual China, Like you can just come here and has everything. I really like that. One thing that I dislike about it is that sometimes it feels it moves like too fast. I don't think there's a really good work life balance here. I think it's more focused on hustling, yeah, and like trying to get yourself to the top in a way that's like the expectation of the city, and I don't think there's enough of a balance.
Speaker 1: That's good answer. That was somewhat similar to what I was going to say, so I'll try to pivot. I agree with you guys, it feels like this is the capital of the world because we all travel and go other places and there's nowhere to me that feels the way New York City feels London. Parts of London close, parts of Mumbai came close. I haven't been to Tokyo, so I don't know, but New York just seems like it's got diversity. Anything you want will show up at your front door. Literally. You can be like, I need a mattress at one am, and somehow you can get a mattress. It's gonna cost you a lot of money, but you can get it. I like that there's so much opportunity here to do or be whatever you want to be, whomever you are. If you're a weird goth who somehow wants to own a flower shop, there's a whole community of people like you who want to do the same thing. And I think that that's awesome. I think as far as what I don't like about it, obviously, the cost is wild. The hustle culture here is wild. I think it's very easy here to feel lonely despite how many people live here, because there are so many people that live here, and everyone really is focused on trying to hustle, trying to make that five thousand dollars rent, trying to do whatever. People are really like kind of tunnel vision focus on the themselves and what they're doing. So I think it's very easy to feel alone in a city full of millions of people. I don't necessarily love that. And I'll tell you what else I don't like. I always feel like, whenever there's some threat level whatever, New York City is right there, oh yeah for sure, and we're like, damn, why you gotta come over here? Leave us alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It also feels like a lot of times we're in a bubble because it is a very liberal area. Our gun laws are quite different than a lot of other places. I think a lot of things that happen outside of New York and New Jersey feel so foreign to us because we do live in this bubble of you know, wealthy, maybe liberal like people hustling all kinds of stuff, and we live around so many diverse people that it's second nature to us that you're gonna see people who don't look like you constantly and it doesn't phaze you. But then, as we experience when you head out West and Diamond and I go walking into some one of these little cowboy shops, it was like the record stops and they're like, well, what's that? So I think sometimes it could be a little bit of a bull here, but it's a good like to me, it's a good bubble. I like that, So I guess that would be those would be my seventeen grips about living here. I love it.
Speaker 3: I think you have to expose yourself to new stimulis. That's why I like New York a lot too. It's like what you're saying, you're exposed to so many different cultures all at once. Yeah, Like, if you're going to travel to like one place in your life, it probably should be in New York to really give yourself extreme culture shock.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Between the amount of the way people walk here, like you could walk outside and people are speaking five different languages. Again, it's just so much at once. But I think you kind of need that shock to your system to kind of gain new perspectives that maybe other cities don't necessarily have because you're trapped in a car when you're commuting, you're not stuck like sandwiched in between people on a bus or a train or like just I don't know, it's just you have to put yourself out there a little more. Yeah, And I think New York forces that out of you Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that one song Everybody's for Worse. On screen, he says everybody should live in New York or for too long because it'll make you hard, and everybody should live in California not for too long because it'll make you soft. I feel like that's true. So how long is too long? Yeah, California might make you soft. I would live listen, I'd live in California and heartbeat. I love California if it wasn't so freaking far away from everyone and everything I love. I would live in California, but can't.
Speaker 2: So the weather's great, the people aren't. That's the thing. I was in California for ten days and I thought that I was gonna stay there. By day seven, I was like, I can't.
Speaker 1: Do this, which parts La Okay, So it's like, eh La is different than like San Diego.
Speaker 2: I've never been to San Diego. Can listen? No, Can we go next year and make sure that we go to SeaWorld. The concerts at SeaWorld, as long as.
Speaker 1: They don't have like captive animals.
Speaker 2: No, but you know what I'm talking about, the contents at SeaWorld.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? They're doing like seals with tambourine.
Speaker 2: No, they're doing like like throwback artist. Yes, it was like teeth pain. Yes, the ying Yang Twins, and it was like it looks like they're all gonna watch like a Shamou show or something like that. And then bow Wow runs out Soldier Boy and they make them run out and they're on like this own little platform and then they're surrounded by water and then the people are sitting like the audiences in there. Let me tell you, is there a splash loone?
Speaker 1: Is there a splash zone?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: When you're watching the shows like the first three rows, you'll get wet because of this.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know. No, they don't even bring animals out. It's just the artist. I want to go so bad.
Speaker 1: I can see Social Boys splashing a lot of people, but Ying Yang Twins. I want to see a Yanyang Twins concert with you, just because I know how much you love them. Oh shaker, did you know one of them has a little hand? Yes, yeah, one of them has like a little hand. He used to carry around a gasoline thing full of alcohol and we did a bowling event with him when I was an intern. It was awkward because he had a little hand and I didn't know that, so like I went to hand them the ball and I was like, oh, no, oh, okay, cool?
Speaker 3: Is it Yan or Yang Yang twins?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know which one it is. Do you know their names?
Speaker 2: No? No, I can't even I couldn't tell them apart. I probably couldn't kick them. I couldn't name them, like pick them out in the lineup. But I know every damn song Rock who Caine and d Rock all right, We're something new every day and the strap around your ankles.
Speaker 3: Simon's favorite songs Kane that has the Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your investigative journalism. Andrew really appreciated.
Speaker 1: We could call a bitch Bojangles. Wait, how romantic?
Speaker 2: I do not continue because throw up.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Andrew, we might have just found your song for karaoke night. He told me he would do a duet of Walp with me. Nope, yep, he said. So I'm walking out, He's Meg, I'm Cardie.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm walking out.
Speaker 1: She touch that little thing that's say in the back of my throat.
Speaker 2: Get me out of here.
Speaker 1: And now, on that note, if people want to find you, Diamond, where they.
Speaker 2: Find you at Diamonds sincere.
Speaker 1: Okay, Andrew at Andrew Pug, have you thought about changing your handle to jup Andrew No, because then.
Speaker 3: I have to go back to Andrew Pug afterwards.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool at Andrew Pug and I am at Baby Hot Sauce. I think we're actually going to start an Instagram page specifically for the show. For a lot of reasons, we need a sauce on the side Instagram page.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's exciting stuff. I hope you guys are having a super good time on your vacation while I look at you and tell you.
Speaker 2: That thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, and I can't wait to see you guys when you get back. Say bye everybody. Bye. Oh wait, no, I lie. Listen, follow, subscribe, rate, rate, review, review, and that's the same thing. Rate and review.
Speaker 3: No, because you could just leave five stars. We want you to rate us five stars and review us, tell.
Speaker 1: Us why we're pretty oh god, and leave a talkback. Leave a talk back and you can ask us anything. We will answer the questions that we can can answer salary questions. Because my contract told me I'm not allowed. I tried to. I tried to start a union here. It didn't really work out well, so on that note, okay, now say bye everybody, Bye,