Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Durand the Elvis Durand phone tapped, Danielle, what do you have, female conster Katie? She says, my boyfriend, Vinnie's very overprotective of his sisters. His sixteen year old sister Gina has become interested in boys and it's driving him crazy. So call him from the school, tell him she was busted in the bathroom with a boy, and throw in some other bad stuff and he'll not be happy about this at all.
Speaker 2: So this is a sixteen year old girl, yeah, and her twenty three year old brother.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's talking to her brother who's a little overprotective. I call first and set it up.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, let's listen in today's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's how I'm looking for Vinnie. Please. Yes, Hi, my name is Maria Lindsay. I'm from no High school. I'm calling you about your sister Gina. Yes, we caught Gina in the bathroom with I'm not sure if you are you familiar with an eddie. Yeah, and they are claiming they were just making out.
Speaker 2: You're kidding me, right, Oh, this is this is good.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let her talk to you. Is that Okay, sure, okay, hold on, Gina, here you go?
Speaker 3: Hi Van?
Speaker 2: Hi Vin?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hi Vin? Help me?
Speaker 2: Help you? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Can you not tell Dad?
Speaker 3: Not tell Dad?
Speaker 2: You're looking that I didn't go Dad already and Dad will know.
Speaker 1: Please help me.
Speaker 3: I help you, Gina. You need way more help than I.
Speaker 2: Can give you. Time and time again, you've screwed up, and time and time again, I've tried to steer you in the right direction, you know, and it's just not working. Gee, it's not working.
Speaker 3: You have you have.
Speaker 2: Issues that you need to get straightened out here, and I don't know how to straighten them out and be grounded forever. And you know what forever isn't even loganough? Come on, then, you've done something like this in school? You can help me. You were a bad kid, You could help me.
Speaker 3: I was not a bad kid in school. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: No, I'm kidding here. You're a bad kid.
Speaker 3: I was not a.
Speaker 2: Bad kid in school. I would never do anything like this.
Speaker 3: I don't care if a girl was dragging.
Speaker 2: Me in there, I would not do something like this. This is so embarrassing. You know what I heard about things like this happening in school and my sister is doing that. Now, you know how am I supposed to feel about this?
Speaker 3: Gina?
Speaker 2: Can I?
Speaker 1: Can I have the phone again?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Here? Hold on? No, here we go again.
Speaker 1: Hello. Yes, are drugs and alcohol available at the house?
Speaker 2: No, there are no drugs and alcohol in the house. My parents don't even.
Speaker 1: Drink because when she was in the bathroom with this Eddy person, there was marijuana in there and there wasn't alcoholic beverages. And she just insists that it's just around her. Well, it doesn't surprise, Okay, So I'm just gonna put Gina back on with you. Hold on, I'm going to puck the filets.
Speaker 2: Hold on, thank you, Gina. What's up with that? With the drugs?
Speaker 3: The drugs with the alcohol?
Speaker 2: You know? Ginay? What do you what do you think we're talking about? Here? There is alcohol here? And would you know where did you get that alcohol?
Speaker 3: Jay?
Speaker 2: Huh? Did you get this from that piece of Eddie? Hi? Did you g No? Not from Eddie, not from them. Where'd you get it from? J Where'd you get it from Grandpa's his bar? Oh? My god, Genie, you are incredible. You are absolutely incredible. Come on, then we'll have some shots together. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Tell me that you're kidding me right now?
Speaker 2: Kids, you told me that you're kidding me right now, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: Do you know where you're getting.
Speaker 2: The bosses to say that?
Speaker 3: Huh? I don't know what you think, Jake. I don't know what you think.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you right now that no matter what happens to you when you get home, when I see you, it's gonna be ten times worse. All right, I'm telling you right now because I'm going to straighten your ass out, all right. You don't have to worry about mom and Dad. Now you have to worry about me. I said this last time, you know what, and I want to blow over, But this time I'm serious. You want to go and you want to say that Mom and Dad willow you to do that crap in the house, Gina, you don't even know, You don't even know how I feel. Right now. You need to be reprimanded, Gina. You weren't reprimanded hard enough last time.
Speaker 3: This time, oh, I will make sure.
Speaker 2: That you do not see the outside of the house until pull well after graduation. If you even graduate at this.
Speaker 3: Point, well then well then what gee.
Speaker 2: Well then what you know? What?
Speaker 3: How Kate bring you home?
Speaker 2: I'm getting off the phone. When I get off the phone with you, I'm calling Dad here.
Speaker 3: So here's the shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one more thing before we get off the phone. Danielle Manaro from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and you got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Oh oh.
Speaker 3: Boy, Oh this is not good.
Speaker 2: Oh you just wait.
Speaker 3: Oh you are in a serious trouble.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all parts the Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show