Speaker 1: Well, we come in to your city. Wanna play against Thomas saying you a conscious sound?
Speaker 2: Will be.
Speaker 3: Telling her.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little banging again.
Speaker 4: I come along.
Speaker 1: I'm going in to speak to Vladimir Putin and I'm gonna be telling him you got end this war. You got to end it. I like Hunless. She's a fun one, but she was her core consultancy.
Speaker 2: You know, we're heavily influenced by very wealthy people. Listen.
Speaker 1: You may say to yourself, well, those aren't the rules. There are no reps in this game.
Speaker 3: For the rules.
Speaker 1: We are gonna win whatever it takes.
Speaker 4: Freedom is back in the style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: Coming to your site.
Speaker 5: Wanna way I against Thomas and saying you a conscious sound?
Speaker 6: Sean, show more him the scenes, information on freaking news and more Bold inspired solutions for America. Going up next our final news roundup and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 5: All right, News found up and Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free telephone numbers eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, as we come to you. We are in Anchorage, we are in Alaska. We are here for President Trump's summit with Vladimir Putin so much, so many fun facts. When it comes to Alaska, it's five nine ninety one thousand square miles, twice the size of Texas, home of all three species of North American bears, black bears, grizzly bears, polar bears. I think I prefer if I have to pick one the black bear anyway. And then you look at the history of when it was purchased, it's really fascinating. It was purchased by the United States from Russia on March thirtieth, nineteen sixty seven. And a fun fact about this Alaska. You know, this purchase was to offset the debt of their current war. This had to do with the struggling with debt that was accrued during the disastrous Crimean War.
Speaker 1: How ironic this is where we are today.
Speaker 5: On October eighteenth, eighteen sixty seven, the US purchased Alaska for.
Speaker 1: Two cents an acre.
Speaker 5: And then the person respond to this guy Seward, you know, was mocked for it ends up being one of the greatest deals ever in the history of real estate, probably the greatest deal considering all the natural resources that are in this great state. And it has officially the lowest population density in the nation. Its constitution was adopted in nineteen fifty six, became active in nineteen fifty nine.
Speaker 1: It became the forty ninth state.
Speaker 5: It has seventeen of the twenty highest peaks in the US. They're all located here in Alaska. And you know, I can just keep going. But I mean, it's natural resources or second to none. I've yet to try the reindeer. I noticed when I went to a great, great breakfast place this morning they had reindeer on the menu. I looked at it, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to try it. Anyway, Joining us now is the great Governor of the Great State of Alaska. Governor Mike Dunleavy is with us, sir, her are you I'm sure you're excited, and the people of Alaska here are excited about having the summit in your home state.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, all eyes are in Alaska, sean, and you really should try the reindeer. It's actually pretty good. So anyway, welcome to the Great State of Alaska.
Speaker 5: All right, So tell me what's the difference between between beef and reindeer.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, it's there's a slight difference, right, But I think, uh, I think what you'd be looking at is reindeer sausage, which a lot of us have for practice in Alaska. It's uh, it's it's it's. It tastes really good, actually, and the best thing to do is just give it a shot yourself and you could be the expert on the airwaves as to how good Alaska reindeer is. I bet you it's better than any other reindeer in the country.
Speaker 4: Shun listen.
Speaker 1: I'm not afraid to try anything.
Speaker 5: I'll do anything now that you've given me that challenge before I leave Alaska.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm definitely gonna try it.
Speaker 5: Have you talked to the President about the summit, just briefly talk to his people.
Speaker 8: We're gonna we're gonna get together briefly early in the morning, and uh, you know, my my focus is going to be mostly on what's happening here in Alaska, the things that he's helping us with, including the large national gas line and our work on anwar and p r A, critical minerals, that sort of thing, and I'm just gonna wish them nothing but the best, and that Alaska is here to help and the red carp would be rolled out for anybody that wants to work with the President and secure some some great piece and issues in the world. You know.
Speaker 5: Look, the only downside to Alaska that I see, and I live in the warm, free state of Florida, is the weather. Although the weather in Anchorage is really not that bad. I mean I have the annual you know, temperatures, it's really you know, overall, for example, in January February the low is fourteen, seventeen and twenty if you go into March, and the highest twenty five, twenty nine, thirty five, And it's you know, on a yearly basis, you know, the average temperature high temperatures forty six. That's a little bit cold for me, but it doesn't seem to bother anybody.
Speaker 8: Here, no, you know, Alaska is a very interesting state. And for example, in the winter time, you could be in Juno, where in a January day it could be forty five degrees above zero. The same day in Anchorage it could be twenty degrees above zero, and the same day in Fair Bay's Alaska it could be sixty degrees below zero. It's a big state, lots of climates, lots of areas. But you know, I came up in eighty three from Pennsylvania, Sean and I never looked back. It's just been a great state. I have to live eight lifetimes to see everything and do everything in this large, terrific, unique state. And so I would say the coal doesn't bother most Alaskans, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: When you look at, for example, more fun facts, Alaska has over three thousand rivers, three million lakes, It has an estimated one hundred thousand glaciers, more than one hundred volcanoes. In terms of wildlife, it's the most diverse by far in the entire country. Then you have the phenomenon of northern lights, which from everything that I have heard and everything I've seen on television, is amazing. And you know, Alaska does hold the record for the lowest recorded temperature, which is minus eighty degrees fahrenheit. I've been telling this audience I've been obsessed with the state of Alaska. Now I've been to all the other forty nine states. This is the last state that I had to get to, and it took the Summit to get me here. But now that I'm here, I'm thinking maybe next summer when you're in your warmer part of you know, the mid sixties, which is considered Colton, Florida, that I would like to come back and really enjoy the outdoors here because there's so much to do.
Speaker 8: Well. We'd love for you to come back and Sean. What's also interesting is the highest recorded temperature in Hawaii is one hundred degrees. That's pretty hot. The highest recorded temperature in Alaska is also one hundred degrees. We've we've gotten into the nineties and summer's up here eighties or not unheard of, usually seventies. But we have the same high temperature records as Hawaii, which a lot of people find interesting. It's also you know, I always tell people this. We're you know, we're in Arctic state where western Pacific state, and our placement on the globe is fascinating. We're a thousand miles closer to California excuse me, to Australia than California is. It's kind of a mine bender for people. We used to have four time zones in this large state.
Speaker 1: That actually is a mind ben.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't have thought that because most people that I know that have traveled to either New Zealand or Australia.
Speaker 1: They usually go through California.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, because you're going to have volume in terms of passenger traffic. But we have direct flights, for example, from Anchors to Hawaii if five hours, and then you can hop from Hawaii to almost anywhere else in the Pacific. But our distance on the globe is very unique. We're nine hours to every industrialized place in the Northern Hemisphere. We are two hours closer to Moscow than Moscow is the Washington DC. And I think that's one of the reasons why they put this summit here. But our position on the globe is second to none. We are we're at the center of the center of the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would not be shocked if Vladimir Putin brings up any chance you want to sell us Alaska back. If I was hit, I'd want it back for sure. Let me ask you this question, because I think this is pretty amazing. When I have been obsessed with all these shows. I've been saying it all day on this program like Life Below Zero, and I watch shows, you know, the Deadliest Catch.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've watched that.
Speaker 5: Micro narrates that show, and he's a friend of mine, And what I find so amazing about this the fact that people live in the most dire conditions in the winter time, and they're living off the grid and there's no help anywhere, you know, with you know, hundreds of miles away, and there are a lot of people that live that way and live that way successfully. I'm in awe of they what they are able to do, accomplish, survive, and they love that way of life. I'm just fascinated at how they pull off all the challenges they face every day.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, it's a unique state, and I'd say there's unique people here, a lot of unique people. I spent almost twenty years.
Speaker 5: If you think there are unique people here, let me tell you it's nothing compared to New York. There are some very unique people in New York City, very unique people in our nation's capital, DC.
Speaker 1: But that's another story for another day.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a different type of unique Sean. We can talk about that for some time, but.
Speaker 1: I think that's one way to put it for sure.
Speaker 8: Now, what I was going to say was I spent almost twenty years in rural Alaska as we call it, which some people would say is in the middle of nowhere out in northwestern Alaska, and I just enjoyed that so much. I mean, it's got a wholesome, great, great memories for myself. But you know, a lot of those folks you see on those shows, I mean a lot of Alaskans know those folks. So they're for the most part, they're real Alaskans. And it does give an insight, I think, to the rest of the country how unique Alaska is. And yeah, you do have to know what you're doing up here. You can get yourself in trouble. But we all enjoy those shows.
Speaker 2: Sean.
Speaker 5: The other thing that I'd love about your state is the fact that there's no state income tax. You don't even have a sales tax. I don't think here. You certainly don't have a state estate tax. And you actually pay full time residents money because you you share in the wealth of Resources, which is the revenue that the state takes in. What do you take in usually on an annual basis, and how much what is the average check that you'll cut the average Alaskan every year?
Speaker 8: So you're talking about our permanent fund, which is also unique to Alaska. Its value right now is about eighty four billion dollars with a bee. So it makes us the second largest sovereign wealth fund in the world after Norway per capita. Because of our small population, every year there's a calculation to deliver a permanent on dividend check, as we call it, to about six hundred and sixty six hundred and seventy thousand eligible Alaskans. The highest dividend that was cut in recent years was just a few years ago thirty two hundred dollars a person, and this past year it's roughly one thousand dollars a little more than a thousand dollars per person. But again it's it's a combination of calculated by a formula, but also appropriation consent by the legislature, and so there is no income tax. You're absolutely right, And currently we don't have a statewide sales tax, and we do distribute a dividend. So again another aspect that makes the state unique and something that people have asked, truly, truly love is the permanent fun for obvious reasons.
Speaker 1: So what do you have to do to qualify for that?
Speaker 5: If I moved to Alaska, how soon would it be before you guys started cutting me a check? By the way, I'm doing more for tourism right now. I should get a percentage of that. Well, you know, because we we're on seven hundred and sixty stations now around the country, and I'm I'm creating a huge demand for visit for visitors to come to this great state.
Speaker 8: You're doing a great job, Sean. We'd like to have you actually and actually run your show out of Alaska because I think you would do a great job and putting us on the spotlight. But one year to be eligible for the Permanent Fund Dividend, and you'd have to saw out an application like everyone else does, but we would We would love to give you an honorary honorary PFD certificate and kind of a thank you not for coming up to Alaska to report on this amazing summit, but we need you back here again in the summer. This is your first time. See people always save, they say they saved the best for last Sean. So I hope that's how you feel about coming to Alaska.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's I think it's been great.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that people have an opportunity to take a look at your state. We appreciate your time, Governor. Thank you so much for being with us. Thank you for your hospitality. We love the people here. As we continue from Anchorage eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, don't forget. We have cash patal the FBI Director Pam Bondi tonight on the Fox News channel, and tomorrow after the summit, President Trump's first sit down interview will be with yours truly, and we're looking forward to that, hoping for the best, but knowing that Vladimir Putin is an unpredictable individual.
Speaker 1: All Right, to our busy phones.
Speaker 5: As we continue from Anchorage, Alaska, we say hi to dan Is in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Dan, how are you glad you called? Sar?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hi, Jean, I keep thanking my call. I'd lead to talk about tomorrow's meeting and the previous discussions that Trump and Putin had. Trump trusted Putin. That's gone now and I think that's the game changer. The glove's going to come off, and I think that Trump is going to be the people.
Speaker 2: In the room. Uh.
Speaker 4: He's going to take patrol, total patrol of the meeting, and it's gonna be very aggressive, and I believe he goes to the call putin for his lives, his past lives before they talk about anything about peace.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you think of that? Listen?
Speaker 5: I think, look, if you really break this down, the biggest beneficiary in if the president is successful, it's not going to be the United States. The biggest beneficiary is going to be the world. It's going to be Europe, it's going to be Ukraine, it's going to be Russia. The death will stop. Hopefully you replace war with economic partnerships. And at the end of the day, I mean, that just makes for a better, safer world and less chance of a broadening conflict.
Speaker 1: So it's a noble goal.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate the fact that no other politician would expend all this political capital. That's what delineates Donald Trump from everybody else. So we're gonna wait watching all right, we'll get to more of your calls coming up from Anchorage. Eight hundred nine four one, Sewan, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 1: The one thing you can always count on, Sean Hannity is.
Speaker 7: Back on the radio.
Speaker 5: All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour. We are in Anchorage Alaska. Don't forget we have a lot of programming notes Tonight nine Eastern from Alaska. We will have FBI Director Cash Mattel and the ag Pam Bondi on. We're going to try and get to the bottom of deep state declassified information and other information that we've been able to discover. Are people going to be held accountable? You know, I can't over promise and under deliver to you because that's not my job. But I'm going to ask the questions, what do we know?
Speaker 1: When do we know it?
Speaker 5: Did they violate the law? If they did, will they be held accountable? And don't forget. Also, we'll do this radio show right here from Anchorage tomorrow and then as soon as the summit with President Trump and Vladimir are over. At that point we will have the first sit down interview with President Trump. That's why we're here. Although I got to tell you the people here at Anchorage are great, if some of the best food breakfast places I've ever been to in my life. All right, let's get to our busy vaulte.
Speaker 3: What you know, I've been very patient this entire show to talk about what actually happened in Anchorage, Alaska. Today. And you know, Anchorage is filled with some beautiful things and amazing people. And one of those amazing people is me, because I'm an Anchorage right now. You know what I did today today, after traveling for ninety three hours to get here, after working the day before. Like everybody else who came I'm not, you know, unique in that way. We came here, and James and Blair and I were also.
Speaker 5: Are you going to mention the fact that I purchased a very high call? I was going and elaborate.
Speaker 3: Everybody, But if you want to do your victory lab now, who am I to stay in your way?
Speaker 5: And sea bass and crabcakes and rotten potatoes and salads for you.
Speaker 3: And Keith have found a crabcake sauce leads right into our our segment here.
Speaker 2: Do you like this?
Speaker 3: You shake a little something something, get your crab cake on.
Speaker 1: Grab cake was good last night when it was fresh.
Speaker 3: So anyways, this morning here in Anchorage, Alaska, while I was working and printing, research and building a studio and all the things, I got a text from my boss, Boss Boss. That's how he is on my phone, Boss and hands it God. And so the text said, Linda, please I would like the sandwich, so I did not answer in my normal nanosecond of reply time, and then I replied with snarky comment as I am wont to do.
Speaker 1: And then I'm glad you acknowledge a snarky me.
Speaker 3: I'm snarky, I'm sassy, I'm sarcastic. It's part of my charm. If I did anything else, you would think I went into a coma and you know it.
Speaker 5: AnyWho, Now, just to give some background, I went on uber Eats. I did not know the location of this broadcast, or I just would have ordered it myself.
Speaker 3: No, No, it wasn't that.
Speaker 5: No, it was that I would have ordered it myself. Did I use huber eats all the time? Well, you suck at it. So here's why I don't suck at it. When I don't have to address something, you're there, you might as well just order this sad.
Speaker 3: First of all, I don't have a problem ordering it for you. What I have a problem with is your inability to understand that when you are in a food grub Hub Uber eats and let's do a poll of the audience, because I assure you that I am correct. They have a really interesting feature are you ready for it? It's called pre order. So if you know what you want but you can't get it because it's not open yet, you can pre order and when the restaurant opens, they will send you your food for angry people like you, which is fine.
Speaker 1: Not hungry. Right, let's get this.
Speaker 5: It's always seven twenty two a m. Local anchorage time, which is what time in New York? Okay, that would be eleven twenty two?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 3: I send you roughly what it's much time?
Speaker 1: Can I finish lunch time?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: And I finish?
Speaker 3: Is it lunch time?
Speaker 5: So if you go on uber each it tells you what stores are open and which stores are closed that's.
Speaker 3: Negative, okay, tells you what stores are available.
Speaker 5: Area for going to ask you for this and you don't respond, and I'm like, you know what's going on? And then you're like, forty five minutes later, you send me a link to seamless and say, pick whatever you want?
Speaker 3: Is that while while twelve or thirteen between? But who's counting? Actually really isn't even Stephanie's here, and you know what Stephanie is switched?
Speaker 5: I finished, So forty five minutes I ask, and all you needed to say was, oh, we can't order it now because it's closed.
Speaker 3: Did you want better? I sent you a picture. I sent you a picture disgusting where it said no of the Uber eats place that you wanted, and it says pre order. You know why because seven you sent.
Speaker 1: Me a seamless thing that didn't open on my phone.
Speaker 3: First of all, the reason I use seamless is because we don't use uber eats for the show. You seamless, that's where we do it.
Speaker 1: That's what you use. I use Uber e It's what you use for the show.
Speaker 3: You just don't know that because you don't ever do the order ring. So why would you know?
Speaker 5: I just paid the bill, that's right. I buy everybody lunch every day, and Jason likes to buy steak.
Speaker 3: Apparently Jason needs something separate from everybody always. That's just who Jason is. But the long and the short of it is, at seven twenty, didn't you just tell me a sandwich is show?
Speaker 1: Why didn't you just tell me it's closed even though it was?
Speaker 3: Did you want better? Because you would have sent to me? And where does it say it's closed? Doesn't say it's closed?
Speaker 5: So instead you five minutes away and then I find out there's no food there. Now I have to go find a place against some food or else I'm not going to do a good show.
Speaker 3: First of all, I have to I have to be. So last night and we were getting off the plane, energy are you can I finish? Can I finish?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 3: So last night we're on the plane and you being the amazing host that you are, and I have often given you accolades for that, so you know that's the truth. You are an amazing host, You're good bartender, you like all that stuff, so you know you are. I mean these affects. So AnyWho, I said, God, there's so much amazing food here, why don't we just take it because we're not gonna have any food where we're going.
Speaker 1: You didn't ask me whether I wanted it.
Speaker 3: First of all, of course you want it. It's steak. That's not a question I need to ask you. Do you want steak?
Speaker 1: I like saying do you I like fresh steak? I don't like old steak.
Speaker 3: God on your fezing you on your own, to a freezing.
Speaker 5: Freezing you on your own, decided to take all the leftover food.
Speaker 3: With you, I own, my own, said to you, Hey, I'm going to take all this foods we have food.
Speaker 5: You want, yes, but you knew I was taking it because for me, because I wouldn't have taken anything.
Speaker 1: I would have.
Speaker 3: Because at seven in the morning, when someone is angry, I can say I have steak for you.
Speaker 5: After I fat that's not true, because after you, after I found out that you didn't order the food that I gently requested that you order it forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Earlier, I said, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: All I said is I don't because I didn't know the address where the broadcast studio was.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, for good's just order me the sandwich.
Speaker 1: I'm like, please row.
Speaker 5: So I find out forty five you didn't tell me that for forty five minutes you a picture and I was on my way here three minutes away.
Speaker 1: And then I find out that you didn't tell the truth.
Speaker 3: What did I write you? I wrote to you, finish eight am, bro. It's eight am, bro, forty five minutes later.
Speaker 5: You would have told If you would have told me it was closed forty five minutes earlier, I would have found Plan B, which, by the way, in a course of three minutes I found Plan B, and I went and I got scrambled eggs with grilled onions and sausage to use your language, that you understand. And I ended up getting the meal and anchorage, which, by the way, the breakfast place it's like a country kitchen place, and it's sort of like a cracker barrel.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: I wanted to actually thank you different there and asking me if I wanted anything. See, that's why you're.
Speaker 5: So because you had already sent a picture of last night's disgusting you know, leftovers, and clearly you were going to eat crab cakes from.
Speaker 3: The night before, cold crabcakes.
Speaker 1: That's your problem.
Speaker 3: No, it's because I don't waste, and because I'm a good person.
Speaker 5: Okay, because every day, every day I buy my entire team on radio and TV.
Speaker 1: So that we don't dinner, so that we work through all the day, all the days.
Speaker 5: All the links all nothing to do with the fact that I'm just generous and want to make a great team working.
Speaker 3: Buyer called me from breakfast, and I'm at breakfast.
Speaker 1: You would send a picture you're eating old crab cakes. Check. I wouldn't want to take any of your old crab cakes away from.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 5: Weren't even in a refrigerator. I think if we, oh, okay, rotting away with the sea bass.
Speaker 3: It's forty degrees here. I could just put it back your heart.
Speaker 5: And then I walk in the house and it stinks like fish to high heaven that's rotted here for forty years.
Speaker 3: As I heat it up the food for.
Speaker 1: My bed, it smelled disgusted.
Speaker 3: Now, dare he eat cold food? What kind of I mean? That's not good?
Speaker 1: Fresh crab cakes?
Speaker 3: I guarantee you if you asked the audience.
Speaker 1: They old crab cakes or craft?
Speaker 3: Are you all right? Are you okay? Are you going to make it? This is a man who takes me at seven am give me a turkey sandwich. I'm like, sir, it's seven am in Anchorage.
Speaker 5: Go open your text and show me where you said that there is no turkey sandwich. And what time was it that that text came in. It was forty five minutes later. First of all, when I was minutes away. So I assumed you had ordered it and it was delivered and I wouldn't have to wait.
Speaker 3: I think you're having a stroke. Second of all, I never said that it wasn't open. I sent you a picture and said, bro, it's seven am, which is my subtle way of saying seven am, lunch starts at noon.
Speaker 5: Why didn't you just why didn't just write it's closed? Would you like me to find another place where I can get your You're ready.
Speaker 3: To you ready? This is what it is? This is what it is, you say I say to you. I'm like, all right, it's been three seconds since your last text. I'll be right with you, and maybe you're right. Hey, any soups and I go. I will look around for awareness. It's eight a m.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: You know what the moral of this story is, you're angry? No, never ask you for any.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, just order the sandwich.
Speaker 5: If you would have told me not waited forty five minutes, I would have handled it all right, big time?
Speaker 1: AYJ.
Speaker 5: Houston text J agrees with me. No, he doesn't, big time, big time, Hey, big time. Let me ask you a question, big time? Would you eat day old disgusting crab can think to high heaven?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't eat grab cakes? As a J A J.
Speaker 3: That's not the question.
Speaker 1: Operating the caller is my friend stopperating the caller? What's going on? AJ?
Speaker 2: Oh? God?
Speaker 7: First of all, listen Linda to talk to because that that.
Speaker 3: Now it's looking stop.
Speaker 1: Actually that might be that might be great entertainment.
Speaker 3: You just got you know what that means.
Speaker 1: That means.
Speaker 3: It means I'm learning to speak Russian.
Speaker 5: There's got to be a custard. There's got to be a cuss word in there somewhere.
Speaker 7: Hey, maybe two, maybe three when she get finished waiting.
Speaker 5: Dan o man, All I wanted was something to eat that was fresh. And I don't even get Oh, it's closed, even though it showed open on Uber Eats. Every other store was closed. There were like four open places anyway, what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Hey, Sean, reck quick? Now the Democrats they know that they make the criminal element happy because look at the Democrat states. All of a sudden, Trump do the dow Jillians to get the crime off the streets?
Speaker 7: The Democrats do fight him against col Does that, Sean? Fight against somebody trying to clean up your neighborhood, your city and everything they go along with it.
Speaker 2: That America. That shows y'all how the Democrat party being for decades. They don't care about your city, don't care about you. They don't give a crap. They love the crime. They make money off crime. This is disgusting what they're doing. And hey, I hope Trump is going in do.
Speaker 5: The rest And Matty, did they ever call did Kamala Joe Majorcus? Did they ever call the families of victims that were murdered and raped and victims of other violent crime?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: Did they stand when Donald Trump introduced them at the Joint Session speech?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Do they ever talk about it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Do they care more about a Brigo Garcia? Yes?
Speaker 5: Do they care more about the so called rights of the illegals over the safety of Americans?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Is this a party without a conscience, a heart, and a soul. Yes, that's who they are. That defines them, and it's it's pathetic. But you know what, I'm loving every minute of it because if this, if they want to double down, they won't criticize Mom, Donnie AOC squad, Jasmine Krackett. You know, I'm all fine with it because they you know, Omar Fetah, you know, because they're all losing their mind big time.
Speaker 1: I got a roll man.
Speaker 5: I appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine four one shown is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. We are in Anchorage Alaska, Cash Patel Pambondi tonight Eastern Donald Trump's first interview with me right after his summit with Vladimir Putin tomorrow night. We got a lot, a lot going on the next two nights on Hannity. All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today, very very important discovery starting with the declassification of Tulci Gabbard and then of course the CIA director John Ratcliffe, and then the Grand Conspiracy investigation that is ongoing with the FBI. The FBI director Cash Bettel will join us. We'll see you tonight and back here tomorrow from Anchorage. Thank you for making the show possible.