Speaker 1: Get your hands together and we're gonna start to part I'm ready to party.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran after party.
Speaker 3: You guys ready to go?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry. Pause, No, no, let's keep chewing.
Speaker 4: It's as Mr.
Speaker 2: Your fault having all these delicious treats around here.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna join you?
Speaker 6: Ready? Yes?
Speaker 1: Now that makes three of us.
Speaker 2: I don't have any I'm not ready.
Speaker 4: Okay, can you do like a mic tap too while you do it, and like a nice little whisper like this? Did I be eating? I love that little messaging? Wow? Okay, well, great podcast.
Speaker 3: Guys, do this a SMR?
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 3: You have to do this a SMR?
Speaker 2: Stid o the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, welcome my jenn.
Speaker 3: I think we should institute a rule we get one veto on Andrew's questions. If we don't like it, we can vote and say you next question?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, I think you've come through so far. Pretty good question.
Speaker 3: You've been batt in a thousand.
Speaker 4: I think it's us.
Speaker 2: Turning it into something amazing. But we'll give you the credit.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, yeah, no, for sure, for sure, that's why you are the talent. And I am but a lowly producer. Okay, My question is, what's one idea you think society hasn't fully caught up to yet? And I do have an answer for it. Oh there you always do the days. I'm sick of people walking around with mud butt and not realizing they're walking around with mud butt, and then trying to be like, oh, don't need water, sprewed up mud ass.
Speaker 2: And then people giving you prep no pun intended, so totally intended for having a b dat yes, and you're like, no, no, no, my booty is cleaner than your booty. Trust me.
Speaker 4: It's the thought process of just using a piece of toilet paper to smear the public, right Jesus?
Speaker 6: Absolutely well, I would hope you look and make sure it's not shmear.
Speaker 4: And I don't mean too because I use a bidet and it's sprazy.
Speaker 6: Not if you're in some place where there is not a bidet. So if you're in a place without a bidet, what do you do?
Speaker 4: But my question was what, But my question was an idea society hasn't caught up to yet. American society has not caught up to this, and I think if we instituted them in more places like they do in Japan and a lot of Asian countries. We would have a cleaner society. There are less health problems in countries that use bidets. Yes, And I'm sick of pretending like it's like, oh no, that's dumb, it's not dumb. Clean your ass, yes, please.
Speaker 2: I like to because everyone tries to give us crap about it, and I like to give them cup about it and be like, sorry, you got a dirty booty, not my problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get on my face mud but literally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you Andrew have a bi day at home.
Speaker 4: I do a touchy. It's the best thing in the world.
Speaker 3: What about when you have to do a number two in public?
Speaker 5: It's bad, it's not fun, is that? Well, here's the question then, So not having one in public? Yeah, do you when you get home immediately?
Speaker 4: Yes, you're asked yes, yes, really, because I'm like this, it didn't work. Well, I feel disgusting, I feel gross. Yes, I don't have the heated one because you have to run a line and I'm in a rental. I'm not paying for that when i have to leave. But no, it's it's amazing.
Speaker 3: And can you direct the water?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, how do you actually stay, stay.
Speaker 4: There for Oh it's a quick little and then you're done. You're like, no, there's no, you're not having fun on the toilet, but you do have.
Speaker 2: To dabag ry so you still need some toilet paper. Yes, but it's so much better.
Speaker 4: It's so much better. I've installed one in Josh's house, my friend Nick's house, I've installed multiple beast absolutely well.
Speaker 2: Because my maintenance guy stepped on my toilet seat and broke it. No, he was trying to figure out if my vent was working so and does the like toilet paper thing, Yeah, and then he just snapped the side of it.
Speaker 3: I was likely.
Speaker 4: Really, they make a new one that's a toilet seat so you don't even need to install it like that. So amazing.
Speaker 2: And the toushy stool, by the way, also something that people really need to get on board with.
Speaker 4: The stool plus the bide combo. Let me tell you something. Gut health at ten out of ten. Yes, look at you, Andrew, I'm just saying I have one.
Speaker 3: I think you state the question.
Speaker 2: Yes, state the question is.
Speaker 4: What is one idea you think society hasn't fully caught up to yet?
Speaker 2: And I'm going to say Western society, specifically the high speed rail. Yes, we need it so bad. This country is so massive. Air flight control as we know right now seems to be some kind of crap show. And the high speed rail is incredible. If you've ever been to another country where they have it, yes, Oh my god, we need more trains. We need a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 3: If you've ever experienced it, A and then B, if you've ever taken rail transit in the United States for a long distance, it is the most miserable experience you will ever suffer in your life. I went from this was years ago. I took it from Erie to New York City and I'm thinking, oh, eight hours, it'll be a little adventure.
Speaker 4: I'll put a couple of books.
Speaker 3: Ended up taking twelve hours and a half hours. Wow, And I couldn't have been more pissed. And it just the worst experience ever.
Speaker 2: Without a doubt. It's so funny because we think we're so far ahead with technology, but there's so much stuff that we're actually really far behind. I think I told you guys this, but maybe ten eleven years ago. I went to Mexico and we went to this eco park, which was really cool in itself, but you check all your stuff. You don't need to carry anything with you because you just get a little bracelet that has a QR code basically that you scan anytime you want something, and you'd put a credit card in before. So you can just enjoy yourself not carrying all the stuff around with you. They had sunblock at all the different stations. That was healthy for all the things that you were gonna do. I'm like, huh wow, wouldn't that be nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, they have like an all in one card in Japan. That's like that. Their metro card could also work in convenience stores. It's your metro cards. You could just leave home with just one card. Almost incredible, It's great.
Speaker 1: I have one. The four day work week. Yeah, yeah, the four day work We're all okay for it because honestly, listen, some they do this in other city, in other cities around the world, right, other countries have it. We don't have that here in the United States. And life is way too short. The older you get to realize, the more you realize, man, I should have more time off during the week. And it's not a laziness thing, it's a quality of life thing. I think we would live longer lives if we just cut back on one day. Hey, look, I don't even mind stacking hours on the other four days just to add up to well, okay, to make those forty hour work week work, I don't know, maybe add a couple extra hours a day. There's got to be a way to do this, and there's got to be a way to normalize it.
Speaker 4: I have a question about that. Who invented the forty hour work week? Because I feel like, what did they do before that? Was it? It's like, oh, you got to go before that?
Speaker 3: It was actually worse. It was like sixty seventy hour work.
Speaker 2: But how many days?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it is a better thing than it was. But the fact that it's normalized now it should not be the norm. We are not the same people people were one hundred years ago. Since that's right, So it's and you know, to relate it to that. Can you restate the question again.
Speaker 4: What is one idea you think society hasn't fully caught up to.
Speaker 3: Yet embracing life like this whole hustle culture thing. Try, Oh my god, it's really really related to yours because you look at these people. Oh man, I put in. Also all this time and you no just enjoy your life for God's say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, more vacation, Yes, more vacation.
Speaker 6: Yeah in Europe, man, they got the vacation thing down pat, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Another one on the same note, the siesta.
Speaker 4: Really embrace that.
Speaker 2: I eat lunch now, it's time for my nowated after love.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like park time too, Like I want to go outside, like mandatory outside time, like that recess. Hell yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Talked about we recess and field trips to be brought back. Also, we were talking about how in Japan they prescribe you forest therapy.
Speaker 4: I would love that.
Speaker 2: Go out into the woods, touch grass in the good air, tree, you're gonna be okay.
Speaker 4: I like that. Yeah, yeah, those are all good things.
Speaker 6: One no, my mom though, My mom used to she did the four day work week, and what they did was they just tacked on a couple of extra hours every day. And she was fine with it. She was like, I came in a couple of days early one day, and the next day I just would leave a couple of hours.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: Later She's like it worked great, and I had Fridays off.
Speaker 5: Loved it.
Speaker 3: My brother's schedule. Every other weekend for him is a four day weekend.
Speaker 4: We need to do that.
Speaker 2: NYE, are you going to leave this charge?
Speaker 3: I will happily glad the charge and thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you clean with water folks. The Elvista Ran after party