Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you about what happened this past week. Lex Friedman had Donald Trump this week on his podcast, and Donald Trump said that if he becomes president again, if that election happens in his favor, that he would consider releasing all of the files on the JFK assassination. I want to get your take on that, like, as soon as we let's hit the ground running on that, what do you think about that? Will those ever get truly released?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I think eventually they will, and I think they're going to show that Lee Harvey Oswald was working closely with the CIA at the time of the assassination. And that's probably the deep secret that the CIA wants to continue to cover up, because Lee Harvey Oswald was undoubtedly and totally involved with the CIA and the FBI and the idea that he was the loan gun assassin, which you know my book at the current book, the Assassination of John Kennedy Final Now make absolutely clear with doctor Mantics optical density measurements from the three extant DFK X rays that are in the archives. All three of the X rays are forgery. They were altered to mask evidence in frontel shots, and it's clear evidence of two frontal shots that you can see from the X rays. We document it very thoroughly in the book with a lot of illustrations, a law of discussions.
Speaker 2: And okay, hold on, hold on, let me let me clarify that for a second. So I think what I was trying to discover as I was leaning into the book a little bit, You're not saying that they did surgery to alter what the X rays look like, so they would go in and maybe clean up something to make it look like there wasn't a shot there. You're just saying they doctor the X rays themselves.
Speaker 3: Now they also did they also did a pretty autopsy surgery on JFK's head. Oh, pre document in the book. So I mean it was both. There was an attempt at ed before the autopsy started to race to surgically remove evidence of frontal shots. We document that fully. And Okay, the X rays were also then altered in order to mask evidence of frontel shots.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've been kind of chasing this down for many years. I was not born yet when Kennedy was assassinated, so I'm kind of curious. Take me back to that moment. When did the whispers or the talk of like, hey, this is not what it seemed was it? Was it immediate after he was shot or did it start to creep up months after. Take me back to that day or that year.
Speaker 3: Anyway, while I was seventeen years old when Jack Kendy was shot and the whole unfolding of Lee Harvey Oswald as the long gun assassin, even at seventeen years old, didn't convince me. I mean, I thought this was too convenient. Lee Harvey Oswald was produced within an hour or so at the shooting and he said he was just a passy. There's no real evidence that he had shot anyone, and the whole certainly when leehart Goswel was himself shot on that Sunday of the assassination. After the assassination, it looked like a mob silencing. I mean, the whole thing looked like he was silenced. So from the beginning, even at seventeen years old, I thought this whole thing was a staged event masking the truth. Indusli Lee Harbot was assassin.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like at this point, this is the first time you're thinking at least in American history, that the wolves being pulled over our eyes, that we're not being told the truth. Is this what kind of set up your your long career of kind of pointing out the inconsistencies and in what we're being told and what is actually happening.
Speaker 3: I think the CIA has been lying to us for decades, and I think this goes back to government lying, which is part of what government does. Of rough government involvement in things such as drug running and head apphilia. I exposed HSBC money laundering, but the drug cartels in twenty eleven, which had to be with the knowledge of the Department Treasury and with the knowledge of the CIA. They got a one point nine billion dollars fine. No one went to jail. I mean the le Harvey Oswald assassination. I think it was the first time the government openly did a coude top where the deep state killed Jack Kennedy. And the optical density measurements that doctor Mantick took our science. I mean, if you take a look at the book, you can clearly see, for instance, the bullet trails from the frontal shots, the energyfks forehead above his right eye, and the bullet does not hit the bullet fragments, it does not exit the head, and that's clearly a frontal shot. They also see the shot that entered at the temporal bone by the right ear and blew out the octapual bone in the back of JFK's head. It's clear from the X rays the JFK was shot three times in the head, once at a low angle from behind, once in the tunnel bone by the right ear, and once of the foreheads. None of the shots came from the thin floor the Texas school Book Depository. The X rays are definitive medical proof.
Speaker 2: So in this case, do you feel like Lee Harvey Oswald didn't even get off a shot that would have hit Kennedy At that time they came from the front.
Speaker 3: The Hivey Oswald failed the paraffine test. Even at the time, it was highly suspicious he'd shot anyone. He said he hadn't shot anyone, and there was no real proof that he did, and the idea that it was a man. Look at Cartonal rifle, which was a Falty World War two weapon with the missilligned scope. All the governments, evenists, never fit together as the government was lying from the beginning. As soon as the limousine got to Parkland Hospital, the seaver Service had pails of water and they were washing out back either the limousine do uldra crime scene. The frontal bullets that came through the front windshield that could be seen at Parkland Hospital, the severer Service made sure no one took a picture of it. He got the car out there and by that weekend they were changing. In Deerporn Devor, Michigan, they were changing the windshield. I mean the government was lying from the beginning, and that's the whole point by book. The final analysis is that we now have a definitive proof the government was lying. This was a coupdetas in open and the government for sixty one years has been saying Lee Harvey Oswald was the loan gun assassin. And it's a it's a preposterous theory that doesn't fit together.
Speaker 2: When you look at this evidence. A lot of it. I don't hear you in the book as I was reading through it. You don't almost need to bring up the subrut film, do you. You can tell a lot just from the X rays in the doctors to study them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, they're defenditive. But also we do show in the Suppruiter film if you look at frame three point thirty one, you can see the right side of Jack Kennedy's head, but the temporal bomb by the front just before in front of his right ear, you can see that had explode. That's where the bullet came in from the grassy knoll that hit the temporal bone by the year and blew out the back of his head. The debrief from that went on to the Secret Service agent Cliff Hill, who was coming. He said, the back of the limousine to the left grabbing the handrail, this is that shot occurred and he got spidered with JFK's blood, matter and brain from that shot go to the inboard motorcycle officer who was riding on the left side of the car. Was clearly a frontal shot and Clint Hill knew it at the time. He said it subsequently in many many interviews, but again that evidence has all been suppressed, and the Britter film does document frontal shots, but again the government was determined to lie and even and even the doctors at Parkland Hospital that the shots came from the front. They wrote one to the throw was the frontal shot and the right occivioal portion of Jack Kennys had was blown away, and the doctors universally saw that that was an exit wold that came from the front. So the evidence at park of the hospital was clear there was a shooter from the front, at least one, probably two. And the government's been lying for sixty one years.
Speaker 2: Do you think about the I guess the best word I could I can think of is the audacity of the government to set up something like that, and I mean at the time, to order to order an actual hit on the president and have the audacity to try to cover it up. Well, tell me about how you feel about that, and what do you think is was at stake? Were they where they would have such such a just extreme audacity to pull something like that off.
Speaker 3: Well, Jack Kennedy wouldn't go to war, He would not go to war during the queue of missile crisis. And people like Curtis le May, who had bombed Germany during World War Two, he was head of a strategic bombing, had bombed player, bombed Japan. He wanted to go to the nuclear war with the Soviet and over the queue of missile crisis, Jack Kennedy was appalled the bat Channel, the kruse chevmen prevented nuclear war, and Jack Kennedy had signed a memorandum pulling out of Vietnam just before he was assassinated, and that was hidden by the government, didn't come out into the Pentagon papers. So again the government's been lying about this for sixty one years. And the evidence when you take a look at the to Go density measurements this doctor Mantic did, which are pure science, and you can see the X grade. We show clearly the X rade out they were faltered, altered. We showed clearly how the shot occurred to the right side of the head of the temporal bond. You can see the entrance wolf. You can actually see the trace of the bullets across the top of Jack Kennedy's head from the bullet that came into by his forehead above his right eye. It's absolutely clear that there were fronal shots and the X rays have been altered. Governments and lying, and Lee Harvey Oswald was probably an innocent victim that I think the remaining documents are going to show the Lee Harvey Oswald believed he was on a government assignment working with the CIA and was of himself surprised and shocked that he was being set up as the patty, which he said he was. Yeah, that interview will tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: That interview that you see with him, he certainly looks like a guy the only interview you see. He certainly looks like a guy who's telling the truth. He looks surprised that any of that happened. Let's tack a call here. Let's go east of the Rockies. Let's shake it up a little bit. Let's talk to Bob in Indiana. You're on with Jerome Corsi, his book The Final Analysis about the Kennedy Assassination. What's your question, mom.
Speaker 4: Doctor Corsi. I've got about eight of your books, and I am forty one days younger than you, but I lost my vision about eight years ago. I just wonder if your book with David Mantik is going to be on AUDIBLEOK.
Speaker 3: I believe it's going to be, as we're working to get that done. And the book is. It's a long book. It's about five hundred and thirty pages and there's a lot of illustrations in it. I'm sorry you lost your vision, but if you can see the illustrations. They make absolutely clear how documented we have the text, so you can see what we're talking about. That's one of the great benefits of this book.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, I need you know, the lifebook that I had vision enough to read was inside the ARRB That was the end all, the all of the assassination books. But the book Me and Lee by Judas Larry Baker, where she explains what the last six or seven months ago I was, well, life was like it is just awesome, you know it really it really lets you see what what in the hit went on and held the CIA was, you know, shutting him up to be the patry.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, to just take here and she's telling the truth. And I know that book, the entire testimony of Billie Harvey Oswold is true, and Lee Harvey Oswald was working in government assignments that you know, the truth has been suppressed and she has been really bold to come out with the truth and that in that book that you Referencely and Me. The point is that, you know, I think it's finally time when the American public is waking up to the extent to which the government is running a Truman show. The government is making narratives. You know, buildings that were not hit by the airplanes and nine to eleven, Building seven come down. That's never been explained. You know, where were the weapons of mass destruction in nineteen nine one when we invaded Iraq to go after saw them just saying why do we have vaccine? That doesn't prevent you from getting into the disease. Government lies perpetually. We can only lie. And the CIA think has gotten to or be a power that is destructive, is running its own agenda, and it started with the Kennedy attestination. I think it's time the American people wake up realizing that now the government I think is even Yeah, I think it's even running our elections today.
Speaker 2: That's That's well, I'm getting to that. You answered about thirty questions I have for you there in one sentence there, So let me let me get into that. Let's let's tie in, if you would be so bold, is to what are the similarities between what we saw with Kennedy and maybe what we saw just what about six weeks ago with Trump? Is there in your mind a deep state that just feels like they need to take people out that are a threat to the deep state?
Speaker 3: Well, everything I can see about the about what happened six weeks ago, it looks at me like the government intentionally was allowing a shot to be taken to Donald Trump. Every part of that secret Service detail, which now we know was even secret service. How does that guy with a gun get on a roof is seen by the Secret Service? And there's a lot to be sitting there. I mean, if this was not a setup, I don't know what is. And so therefore, in fact, the government may have wanted to take a shot at Donald Trump and by the grace of God, missed. Wouldn't surprise me at all. In fact, I believe that's what happened.
Speaker 2: And do you think at all, I know this is a loaded question here, but just based on kind of what you're saying, do you think at all that there's a Manchurian candidate factor to this where maybe this kid was maybe worked to do something like that in some way mind controlled.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't surprise me because as mk Ultrump continues to be a recurring thing Deir Hans heir Han, that goes on and on. And if we take a look at my current website, which is God five stones dot com, I'm showing you the CIA has planted algorithms within our state election voter data in order to have false voter records created that can be certified and mail in votes even though they're false. The CIA is all over everything where we're living in a Truman show.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more