Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Yetty. This ain't just hype. I think Kamala.
Speaker 2: Harris on Fox with Brett Bear today for thirty minutes is as big as both the debates.
Speaker 1: That have happened so far.
Speaker 2: I would agree, Yeah, huge, Probably the biggest thing outside of an unforeseen you know, war, assassination attemptor something like that, biggest thing that's going to happen this last twenty days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's absolutely true.
Speaker 2: My only caveat in agreeing with you is that whatever happens has to be picked up by the rest of media to have the sort of significance and debate would have because the baits already simulcast all over the place. I wonder what there's hiding it. I wonder what the viewership will be like. I know so many people who wouldn't know how to find Fox. They're so opposed to ever watching it because they are convinced.
Speaker 1: And I've tried to talk to.
Speaker 2: People about that before, but I realize you get nowhere because I honestly one hundred percent believe this. If you like watch the Sunday shows but don't watch Fox, you're missing half the stories in America.
Speaker 1: It's just a fact. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the other part of it being if you think CBS is fair, MSNBC is fair, but Fox is not, you are so deluded.
Speaker 1: Sure, you're crazy. Yeah, yeah, I know people like that. I know smart people who believe that. So you have a highly twisted view of reality.
Speaker 2: But my point is being, I wonder how much what the viewership would be like for this interview, right, yeah, I don't. I don't have any idea. And again, does it get picked up, does enter the echo chamber, or does it just exist? Like for instance, we've been talking about the San Jose State University women's volleyball team. They've now had the fifth college in a row forfeit their match because they will not play against a team with a dude. San Jose has a so called transgender thing person on Spartans are undefeated. I'm not going to call a man a woman no matter what. So they've got a man on their team, and all these brave colleges are canceling the games, and in fact, I kind of Misspoker or left out a key aspect of this story when we played the tape of the woman who's part of the lawsuit against the NCAA and the federal government. I think because of the transgender thing, she is a player for San Jose State. So within the San Jose State team there's more activism. So that story is an enormous story, enormously significant in terms of opening people's eyes up to the transgender madness that the extreme left has you know, poured across America, has forced upon all of us. But nobody knows the story unless they are into right landing media. They don't know that five universities and soon who knows, seven, ten, twelve refuse to play San Jose State.
Speaker 1: They have no idea of that.
Speaker 2: So your question is, if she really flounders on Brett Baer with one answer, would that be seen anywhere but other Fox shows.
Speaker 1: Preaching to the choir media.
Speaker 2: So then my question would be, because I don't quite remember, the I come from a middle class family is known enough that Saturday Night Live used it in their opening.
Speaker 1: Yes for their audience and the crowd cracked up. So where did that come from? That was from one of the interviews, right, so she did it.
Speaker 2: She did it in the debate and then her next interview, and every rally and every rally.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, on sixty minutes she uncorked one of.
Speaker 2: Those basically Saturday on. I've thought enough people have seen that. Yeah, we can mock it.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we'll have to see a lot of people are paying attention now, could break through anyway, Complete change of topic. This is a pretty good summary of what's happening in the Middle East visa the Israel clip Adi Michael.
Speaker 3: The Biden administration says Israel has thirty days to improve the dire humanitarian situation in Gaza or risk the flow of future US military aid to Israel, citing a list of demands and a letter to their Israeli counterparts, Secretary of State Anthony B. Lincoln and defend Secretary Lloyd Austin say, in part, Israel must get more aid through all of Gaza's major border crossings, open another crossing and institute humanitarian pauses and the fighting.
Speaker 2: And vet a bunch of Palestinians to be approved drivers to get aid in and out and all sorts of stuff. And they have thirty days to do it, which is conveniently after the election. So threatening Israel, we won't give you any arms unless you do this stuff, they implied. The th threat anyway, is just for domestic consumption, I'm certain, just desperately trying to get the Arab American slash Muslim vote, especially in Michigan. Those folks have refused to endorse anybody because they're pissed off at everybody. Apparently the Arab American Voter League or whatever their name is in Michigan.
Speaker 1: Didn't we learn there are more Jewish voters in Michigan than there are. No, that's not true. That's not true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was said, but then it turned out to be not true. But then I heard again the other day the same thing. But it's still not true. Well, I almost used an unfortunate word. They're folks. The gosh darn Wall Street Journal, of all places, stating is fact that Trump promised a blood bath if he was not elected.
Speaker 1: Now, that was a handful of writers, But don't you have editors over there. That's the point. If you do what exactly do they do all day?
Speaker 2: That's the problem with doing this job is you got to like get three sources on every fact you come across, you don't know if it's true or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, anyway, we can look into that.
Speaker 2: But so there's this idle threat for domestic consumption going on. More interesting to me is the little followed, little viewed story about the UN peacekeepers who are in Lebanon right next to Israel.
Speaker 1: Not keeping much peace, are they, huh?
Speaker 2: And the reason they've come under the spotlight, at least to some extent, is that Israel launched an attack the other day that injured some of the UN peacekeepers. And I don't think I can do better than the editorial board, which ought to read its own damn paper at the Wall Street Journal in describing.
Speaker 1: What's going on.
Speaker 2: The United Nations peacekeeping Force known as UNIFIL had one job. They were sent there in what was the year, years and years ago, into southern Lebanon to prevent Hesbola and anybody else from setting up shop. They're supposed to have like a demilitarized on. They had one job, keep armed terrorists out of southern Lebanon where they could shoot at Israel. It failed so abysmally that Israel has had to go to war to clean out the terrorists.
Speaker 1: So what does UNIFIL do now?
Speaker 2: It refuses to fight, It refuses to move and blames Israel for putting its non peacekeepers at risk. And instead of keeping the North of Israel out of danger, they've allowed Hesbela to entrench itself over the years, storing arms in many homes, building a network of fully stocked attack tunnels, in small outdoor weapons depot deposts, and in.
Speaker 1: Fact, Israeli troops did you hear this?
Speaker 2: Found a tunnel one hundred meters from one of the UNIFIL outposts.
Speaker 1: Wow, a observation out post.
Speaker 2: So these brave un troops are supposed to be making damn sure Hesbela is not up to anything nevarious, and they're so phony and lazy and in bed with.
Speaker 1: Hesbela or whatever.
Speaker 2: One hundred yards away he has built a big tunnel.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to read years from now.
Speaker 2: Why Israel is holding back at all right now on just completely finishing off Hamas Hasbela and then going after Iran. Is it the United States influence or do they have, you know, real logistical military reasons why they can't?
Speaker 1: I mean, they grow in as fast as they can. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to find out, though. You know that diplomacy behind the scenes has got to be crazy, right, and they are famously unhurried in accomplishing the Israelis and accomplishing what needs to be accomplished. So I wonder, that's a great question. I have no answer. There's one more thing I wanted to say about this. The UN is useless and stupid to waste of money. I guess I was saying that based on the fact it's not like Israel trusts the UN because I don't know, and they should know. I wonder if Israel has a plan I almost said Plan A and Plan B, A, Plan T, and Plan H based on who wins the election in the United States to keep.
Speaker 1: The relationship healthy.
Speaker 2: If I could get bb Net and Yahu on the phone, I would tell him what I was about to tell you, good folks. The more I think about it and read about it, we are ninety eighty percent certain to have a long national nightmare of a post election litigation who won mess with all the mail in ballots and everything being so close, bb you're gonna be waiting until who knows December January to figure out who won and then the other side won't believe it. So I think I think we all need to mentally prepare ourselves for that. I'm looking up at CBS news our friend Ed O'Keefe record number of ballots cast in Georgia early voting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're gonna have lots of votes to count. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think America needs to, you know, lean forward at the waist and have its feed at shoulder width and be ready if that passes and it doesn't happen Trump wins decisively for instance. Okay, sorry, I alarmed everybody, But man, that would be uh, a surprising thing if we dodge that bullet. So unlike two thousand Bush and Gore and twenty twenty Biden Trump, It's not gonna be uh it looks like this person won, but they're fighting it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a we go to bed with no idea. Man, that's slightest idea there. We go to bed night after night after night.
Speaker 2: There's like four swing states they haven't finished counting yet. Yeah, and it's so close.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then imagine the I hate to call it disinformationment. Imagine the rumors flying around online, the narratives at the best of China and Russia and crazy people in the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, and the videos you're going to see.
Speaker 2: Look at these people loading ballots in the back of this van in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh my god, man, we might have to go on vacation. Can we go on vacation November fifth through uh January seconds? Seems like a journalistic malpractice, but.
Speaker 2: At so anyway, yeah, again, I hope that's not the case, but it almost certainly will be.
Speaker 1: And uh, you're.
Speaker 2: Right, that needs to be fully embraced the media. We all need to quit talking about election day like we're gonna know anything.
Speaker 1: We almost certainly aren't.
Speaker 2: What was that set of statue you hit us with from the average polls? So Nate Silver's he chooses the polls he believes in the mouth and he's one of the most respected pollsters in America. So he's got his own average of best polls. There are seven states that are going to determine this all the other states.
Speaker 1: We know who's going to win. Seven swing states.
Speaker 2: Six of them are within a point in the average of the best polls.
Speaker 1: One of them is at one point six.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's just incredible, incredible With twenty days to go.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I don't want to do this.
Speaker 2: And haven't we learned over the years that, oh we got to take a break. That learned over the years, and we've all accepted it because usually somebody wins by enough.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 2: There's enough like play, sloppiness and an election that there's a couple percentage of you know, probably didn't get counted right, or fraud or the machine got it wrong or whatever that we've always accepted because nobody it's never been that close right. And then we get down to this doesn't look like his signature to me. It does to me times tens of thousands of mail in ballots.
Speaker 1: With the future of the world and the balance. Yes, Michael, you look horrified. No, I'm just back here signing.
Speaker 2: You want to save democracy, which is what people are yelling about all the time. Unless you are a soldier or handicapped, you show up and you vote in person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would help a lot. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Text line four one five two nine five KFTC are.
Speaker 4: Strong a special delivery at the National Zoo. Two giant pandas a boy boo leet and a girl ching boo are DC's newest diplomats. They touched down in a cargo plane dubbed the Panda Express for an eight thousand mile journey from Chengdu, China.
Speaker 3: I've been like crying the past two days, just tears of joy. I know Pen's gonna bring joy to the people in the district.
Speaker 4: The new pair will have a few months to acclimate in private before they slip, slide and munch their way right into our hearts.
Speaker 2: Ohh, so we're amazed by just saw some of the coverage on ABC Pandemonium, all the friendly coverage of the pandas coming from China, China loaning them to us with not a hint of the fact that there are enemies. There are biggest threat on planet Earth. They're designing their military to defeat us. One of the most's how they are good summary, sir. One of the most evil, malign dictatorships in the history of the planet happens to be where a cute bear lives. And so we all got out our newest diplomats. Well in the panda who's not in these pandas? Are they pandas or are they spies in panda suits? And at night they climb out of their suits. They get out of the zoo and they're all around Washington, DC, gathering information for the Commis.
Speaker 1: Don't just right?
Speaker 2: Well, and you know my complaint. Giant panda, it's the size of a regular bear. I've never gotten over my disappointment.
Speaker 1: But that is so interesting. This is the joke I used earlier.
Speaker 2: But it's like nineteen thirty nine and Hitler sends over some special beaver that only exists in Germany.
Speaker 1: We all get excited about Hitler's beavers. The Nazis are aloneing as they're beavers. Isn't that cute?
Speaker 2: The newest diplomats are slapping the tale of friendship as Hitler's beavers mate they get to the National Zoo.
Speaker 1: What just seems weird.
Speaker 2: How about you keep your pandas and stop running your boats into the Philippines fishing boats, navy, So though we don't have to go to war, how would you quit militarizing islands China?
Speaker 1: All right, Michael, take.
Speaker 2: The pandas and shove them up whinne the boos behind end?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow, weird bear on bear violence. Yeah, and again I'm not anti panda. I've I've still in line and watched them with delight. They're they're endearing creatures for reasons anthropological reasons having to do with their their black eyes remind you of the large eyes of the forehead of a baby.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Uh Anti China though, yeah, staunchly and college kids. So they'll they'll attack a Jewish bagel place. But people get all excited to go look at pandas it come from a country that has a million slaves and is conducting an actual genocide, an actual genocide. Yes, yeah, that is quite amazing. So Parent Teacher Conference week at my son's high school, meeting with his biology teacher today for a variety of reasons, what do you think about this? For an opening line, I'm thinking about walking in and saying, how.
Speaker 1: About that carbon?
Speaker 2: Huh, that's some weight on that carbon.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good. Huh working on the periodic table? Thought, yeah, yeah, elements am I right, Yeah, that's good. I just want to bond with the biology teachers.
Speaker 2: You walk in say I don't believe in photosynthesis. I think it's a liberal lie. Just to get a read on you. Protoplasmactoplasm, which are you? Oh, she would be so creeped out or he or really any sex or transgender everybody would be creeped out. Yes, right, why are you hitting on me? Or something? Maybe the biggest moment of the election thus far Tamala Harrison Brett Bair today. Although some of you are very skeptical about Brettbear's fairness. You think he's in the tank for Kamala, which I find hard to believe. But we got a lot to talk about.
Speaker 1: I hope you can stay here for you missing our get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: You know, there's this whole I talked with.
Speaker 1: Somebody wants to say.
Speaker 5: You know, if you just look at where the stars are in the sky, don't look them as just random things. If you just look at them as points. Look at the constellation. What does it show you? So you just outlined it, Roland, what does it show you?
Speaker 1: We will make America affordable again.
Speaker 6: Over the past four years, her inflation nightmares cost the typical family twenty nine thousand dollars. Think of the twenty nine thousand dollars in inflation. The reason you feel poorer is thanks to Kamala.
Speaker 1: Oh what was Kamala talking about? There?
Speaker 2: She Hi, Hey, Yeah, I can't imagine that was a lovely creative edit. I am actually somewhat curious what the hell she was drawing it on about. It might have made sense in context, you don't know, probably not, probably not, but yeah, that's conceivable. I suppose the Trump dance party thing is getting a lot of attention, of attention in lefty media. That the fact that he just stood on stage swaying to the music for twenty seven So I saw it first on MSNBC. They did it again today. So they led with it yesterday, Amazon trub now and they led with it again today. This is proof that he needs to be in a home. That Trump needs to be in a home. He just locked up at his event the other day and stood there swaying to the music for over half an hour.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: When I saw the story in Fox, it was, well, a couple of people in the crowd passed out, and it was one of those deals where all the paramedics run over and they're taking care of the people, and Trump stopped and they played music, wait until they got all the couple of people taking care of an out of there, right, And I thought, okay, well does MSNBC not know that there was a medical emergency, or are they pretending they don't know or whatever. But there was no mention of the medical emergency. Today when I was watching it, they just talked about how what is going on with Trump?
Speaker 1: I mean, look at his brain. He's lost his mind.
Speaker 2: He's he completely locked up on stage. He just sways to the music and nobody's saying anything. This is crazy. So what's your take on that? What's going on with Trump or the media? Thirty nine minutes is a very long time.
Speaker 1: It's an odd way.
Speaker 2: To handle that situation. But I don't think it's of any significands on the health. What the health crisis was. If you got somebody dying of a heart attack, it could take a while. I have a feeling if you were to ask mourning Joseph and he answered honestly, he'd say, look, the other side lies, exaggerates and twists the truth. We lie, exaggerate and twist the truth. Then whoever does it better gets power for a while.
Speaker 1: I'm insanely rich, and if you don't mow my lawn or something, get away from me, you know, well that's probably what would happen.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so that's it they of course, Joe Scarborough knows what happens, what happened rather all right, he's heard so on a totally different topic. I wish we had time in the California Globe with a brilliant takedown of Gavin Newsom recently announcing that California is an economic powerhouse. It isn't by accident, whether it be around education, infrastructure, or immigration.
Speaker 1: We're following a formula for success, right, can you even wow?
Speaker 2: Chief Executive Magazine just put out their annual Best and Worst States for Business California fiftieth out of fifty again, fiftieth out of fifty. Yes, California is an economic powerhouse. And then the stuff about the schools and the immigration too, right, right, yeah, they've got the school stuff here too, that it's miserable, just miss. We have continued to lower the standard for graduating high school until we got a percentage that is at least passable. When other states lower standards, we eliminate them completely. We're California. We have half the homeless in the entire country in our state. And then, please don't roll your eyes into and out they go into the permanent damage caused by Emperor Gavin's complete shut down in California, well, not complete. It was incredibly arbitrary shut down in California during the pandemic. It was pretty song than anywhere else. The park near my home had yellow tape around it. Right, you were not allowed to go outside because an infectious disease. You must stay inside closed rooms. And school was shut for what a year and a half. It was a very very long time, even as his kids private school was open. In schools and other states were open, and all over Europe were open, and you.
Speaker 1: Know they go into to uh.
Speaker 2: All small and non essential businesses were closed, big big boxes remained open, Parks and beaches closed, churches were closed, liquor stores were open. So that was, you know, at least a decent policy. He ordered families to forego. So my buddy who runs a store, I won't say what the story is, but his store was closed because it was non essential. But the ice cream place next to him was open because I counted as a restaurant, Yeah, which is essential food.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Yeah, So anyway, it's it's.
Speaker 2: A great takedown of the utter unfriendliness of California toward business and free enterprise and freedom in general, it's a well posted at Armstrong you getty dot com because it's really really good. And California got stolen from more than any other state, and people faking up their businesses and applying for loans and oh that biggest fraud by far. Yeah. And that leads me to another piece that happened to be I think from the California Globe again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of thought of that.
Speaker 2: I like the I mean, I almost admire prisoners from around the country who just logged into the California website and said, yeah, I run a sandwich store and amount of money in California sent them. I want to keep my employees under payroll. Yeah, and then they do that twenty seven times.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 2: And you know, once in a while, I'm concerned that folks around the country say, well, I don't care what's happening in California.
Speaker 1: Oh, my friends, my friends, my friends.
Speaker 2: If you accepted all the states or laboratories at democracy, which is a great idea, and I wish the federal government would let them be that all of the progressive schemes that are or will be soon introduced in your state house, introduced to your voters and sold the con job.
Speaker 1: That progressive policies are.
Speaker 2: This is your ammunition the disaster that is the Blue States at this point. Anyway, the COVID thing brought me to this really interesting thing from a surgeon thing. Mister Newrouter, my English teacher in high school, Joe, there's always a better word than thing.
Speaker 1: I apologize, sir, You're correct, You're right about that thing.
Speaker 2: This editorial from a learned man of medicine. It starts with a quote from the great Thomas Sowel. Some things are believed because they are demonstrably true, but many other things are believed simply because they have been asserted repeatedly, and repetition has been accepted as a substitute for evidence.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: That Sol may be the smartest guy who's ever is my hero, my hero anyway, The article is mask mandate, mainstream media malpractice. And this is a surgeon who has spent his entire life wearing masks in the operating rooms and trying to prevent infections, and is knowledgeable about the transmission of infections is anybody on the planet.
Speaker 1: And he's retired.
Speaker 2: Now so he can speak freely in a way he couldn't before.
Speaker 1: But he said, those.
Speaker 2: Masks are about bacteria and the And one interesting tidbit from this article is and he said a scrub nurse taught him when he was a brand new surgeon, if you have to cough or sneeze, do it directly at the wound, because you're wearing a mask. Because everything's going to go out the sides, and so the worst thing you can do is turn your head away.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what you should not do.
Speaker 2: Happy to know this in case I'm ever, I guess awake during a surgery and I'm all open in the and the doctor leans down into me goes, oh, you know, it's funny.
Speaker 1: I think everybody has thought, what if the pilot has a heart attack? Could I land the plane? But I don't think.
Speaker 2: Anybody's ever you know, I'm walking down the hallway of a hospital.
Speaker 1: The surgeons died. The surgeons died. We need somebody to finish the surgeon.
Speaker 2: I know a few knots from boy Scouts. You know, I paid attention in an antimy class. Right, I'll have a hack edit. I'll tell you one thing. If I have to call, I'll do it right toward the wound, and they'll say, oh, you know what you're doing, all right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So this guy's.
Speaker 2: Point is, and there is an illustration of somebody vaping through a surgical mask and the teeny little vape particles, which are many, many, many times larger than a virus, get right through the mask. And his point is that viruses are so vanishingly small compared to bacteria that trying to stop a virus with a surgical mask is like trying to stop a mosquito with a chain link fence.
Speaker 1: He said, it's useless.
Speaker 2: You could line up one hundred mosquitoes wing to wing and fly him through a chain link fence because they're tiny. And he said it's completely useless for preventing viral spread. I suppose you could argue, well, if I'm in a crowded room and I'm wearing a mask and I have a disease and I cough, at least it'll go to the side and waft through the air, because the.
Speaker 1: Air circulates constantly.
Speaker 2: And we're all mandated to wear completely useless cloth and surgical masks for well, depending where you live. For a long time on planes. Oh God, smelling my own hot breath.
Speaker 1: It's almost hard to remember that that actually happened, and.
Speaker 2: I remember, yeah, nobody wants to talk about COVID, even though there's so many incredibly important lessons to be learned, it's a little discouraged. So how much of that was believing masks worked, and how much of it was we've got to do something to make people feel like, you know, you have agency so they might go about their business and keep the economy afloat. I'd like to know if that was the scheme. At times. I was sitting in a car dealer waiting room. I remember this so vividly, sitting there in my mask, smelling my own hot breath, my own hot coffee breath, as it was taking forever to do what I was trying to do.
Speaker 1: Not a sponsor of the show, by the way.
Speaker 2: And a guy refused to wear a mask, and the help there said, sir, you got to wear a mask or we got to ask you to leave.
Speaker 1: And he said, look at all you sheep, look at all you people. What's the matter with you?
Speaker 2: And he didn't really make a case, he didn't have an argument. He just had anger at that point, which is too bad. But I've thought about that moment, and you know, I was wearing a mask because I wanted to get the hell done with what I had to do and get out of there.
Speaker 1: Right, That's usually what motivated me. But is that being part of the problem.
Speaker 2: Well, it made sense to me that a mask was better than nothing at the time. Yeah, before i'd heard this surgeon talk. Yeah, I only thought at once, As I've told the story before, at the Oakland Zoo where the outdoor restaurant, they weren't going to serve me unless I had my mask on, even though the table where you could take your mask off was literally a dozen feet I'm going to walk over.
Speaker 1: There and sit down and take off my mask. Yes, please get me my food.
Speaker 2: And I just looked at them, and they looked at me, and they thought this guy looks like a crazy person.
Speaker 1: And they gave me my food. Yeah. That was the only time I threw a fit. Yeah. Oh.
Speaker 2: The other interesting thing this doctor says is that, look, surgeons work when they're sick all the time. That's interesting. All that time is really interesting. Even with a fever, surgeons don't take time off. There's too much at stake. Patients need life sustaining surgery, and that's what surgeons do. Flu snotty nose, sore throat, miserable yet under perfect control and safe and clinically sterile for the patient is what and who surgeons are My colleagues do it today.
Speaker 1: There's no time for playing hookey.
Speaker 2: Similar to being a disc jockey, as we had our essential badges that would allow us if we were pulled over on the way to work, to show it to the highway patrol and go ahead and be on our way peak behind the curtains. Jack uses the term disc jockey just to annoy me, and then well done, I am annoyed. We are not jockeying discs Uh. That was funny. That's my favorite thing of the whole COVID thing. I still have my essential worker badge and we were told we had to have it with us at all times. Guys, we were pulled over by the police because the CHP was doing spot checks to make sure you were essential. Luckily that crap never happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 2: They told us to stay indoors because of a respiratory virus. They wouldn't let kids play in the park because the rain. Ben Franklin understood how stupid that was. In the seventeen hundreds. That was COVID right there, nuff said, anthropomorphized or how whatever their word is, well done, Cash me outside, how about that?
Speaker 5: Take me off?
Speaker 1: I can't. I couldn't if I wanted too. All right, stay with us.
Speaker 7: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nettanya, who was defiant, I want to make it clear, he said, we will hit Hesbelah mercilessly in all parts of Lebanon. The IDF says Hesbla tunnel complexes are launching pads for attacks into northern Israel that have displayed some seventy thousand Israelis.
Speaker 2: We're not looking to demolish nothing else but ris Balas, terror infrastructures, tunnels, arms, weapons.
Speaker 7: Israel is now fighting wars on two fronts against Iranian back terror groups. It is believed that an Israeli attack on Iran itself could come at any.
Speaker 2: Time, could come at any time. And according to open Source Defender, which is a great Twitter feed if you don't follow it, I don't have a website or not, but like all the smart people you like, follow this. They believe in their info they have today, according to a source who spoke with CNN, Israel's retaliatory strike against Iran is now ready. When they launched it, I don't know, but could be any moment. That'll be a heck of a thing. Channel fourteen in Israel I don't know anything about Channel fourteen but is reporting that the Israeli retaliation against Iran will be significant, not moderate, and will likely cause Iran to respond with them, further stating we need to prepare for a significant exchange of blows that might drag the Americans, in which Iran certainly.
Speaker 1: Would not want. Wow.
Speaker 2: And then this from Emmanuel McCrone of France. France and Great Britain announced last week, you go after Iran, we ain't helping, just letting you know, you got to let him just bomb the crap out of he as often as they want.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Macrone actually said, mister Netanyahu must not forget that his country was created by a decision of the UN. Therefore, this is not the time to disregard the decisions of the UN. Well, I officially hate Macrone. That's pretty awful. Yeah, that is pretty freaking awful.
Speaker 1: I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're saying, what's on the side of you should be disbanded as a country, right, like the terrorists want.
Speaker 1: For defending yourself, for defending yourself, what are they supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Just continue to take rocket attacks and the occasional massacre, right, missile attacks or yeah, uh, largest ballistic missile attack in world history.
Speaker 1: You must come to less ceasfire. Shut up, Macron. What is the thinking there? Is that just a demain?
Speaker 2: Is it just to keep his crazy radical Muslim population from wanting to kill him?
Speaker 1: Thing you think? Yes? Wow?
Speaker 2: To a large extent plus, there are people who actually and this is hard for me to say because it's so looney tunes, they actually think the un and negotiating can solve everything. That there's never a time to answer force with force, right, it's always the next resolution, that's the way you hand.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We are now so much more evolved than the human beings of the entirety of human history that no matter how evil and malign a bully we run into, we will meet at the bargaining table and we will fashion an accord, an extraordinarily strongly worded resolution, the most strongly worded resolution in years. Yes, yes, of course the security counts as abstain.
Speaker 1: But right, yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 2: As listen to a podcast today the other day with the Great Charles C. Cook of National Review talking about the biggest difference between lefties and righty's is conservatives believe human nature is immutable. It's just it's always been the same way, it will always be the same way, and people on the left believe you can actually change it, or we have evolved to the point that will be peaceful people that don't want want to hurt others or take their stuff, and we'll all get along. And you're wrong by the way, people will after nuts. Yeah, what is your evidence that that could happen. There's no evidence. It's just a conceit.
Speaker 1: It's a near religious religious belief.
Speaker 2: I guess it's because you wouldn't take somebody's stuff or punch somebody in the face and take their watch.
Speaker 1: You believe it can be somehow taken out of.
Speaker 2: Other people, and you find it so impalatable to stand up to bullies. You don't want anybody to do it.
Speaker 1: Ah Armstrong and Getty