Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scored and touchdown is key to hoisting best Lombardi Trophy and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft Kings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet.
Speaker 3: Download the Draft King Sportsbook app.
Speaker 2: Use code Money Moves, that's code Money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five bucks only on Draft King Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred Gambler dot NAT. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Woostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious voyds on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're there's boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 5: You Warman's Louisiana?
Speaker 6: Are you ready for the world? Renowned but internationally famed of the Southern University Marching.
Speaker 3: Band from Jaguarland.
Speaker 6: The Southern University Marching Band is led by to Marcus for showstopper Heill from New Ibury, Louisiana.
Speaker 3: Show him some love. How y'all doing, How y'all doing? We're about to turn this thing up for you.
Speaker 5: Go ben whoy two?
Speaker 7: Three? Come on me up? Come on?
Speaker 8: What to read? Men?
Speaker 9: Play?
Speaker 5: Hey? Come on?
Speaker 3: What's that know about it? Come on, come on, come on, come on, go.
Speaker 8: You go.
Speaker 3: I ain't much old castanova me, ain't roll me. Oh, ain't ever been friends. Can't you see how much I read?
Speaker 7: Lot of you?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 10: Yeah, come on, We're gonna turn this up bur style for you.
Speaker 9: I'm not myself.
Speaker 7: Put two.
Speaker 3: All right? Good s, good stuff.
Speaker 5: So this next selection is for och.
Speaker 10: Of This one of the selections that he said at it if we played it, he was gonna cry, So we will hope he crying back in the backstage.
Speaker 3: You're gonna band. We're gonna bring that kids in Gonnamta tonight, d.
Speaker 8: Next, Yes, Yes, the Southern you and the person and human tooth boy, give it up, give it up.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 8: You guys, young ladies were amazing. Thank you for opening up this store for us. Thank you, so body you guys.
Speaker 11: Thank being in the band Thieves cool now. Damn it wasn't always like this again, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you.
Speaker 3: You want to do what you want to do one more Joe, Hey, do me a favor.
Speaker 7: I tweeted it right.
Speaker 3: You got to bring that I'm so glad back for me one more time. Maybe you got to bring it back for me one more time.
Speaker 8: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Good, y'all got time, y'all got time. Let me get that I'm so glad more time.
Speaker 2: Man again, the Southern University Human Jew Box. Thank you, thank you, Thank you that man. Let's see love, follow you love. Thank you, young ladies, thank you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: That was unbelievable. That was unbelievable with a kick it off. Thank you, Southern University, the Human Jew.
Speaker 3: Box, ash Ash, I want to deliver this verse y'all. Good y'all, good y'all, good.
Speaker 9: New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Y'all in the house to night. What's haidening? Baby? The fu fucking love you?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Yes, sir, check us out? What talk is gonna wait? And it's been the hardest thing that I've had to do for for the last two weeks.
Speaker 3: What happening?
Speaker 2: Sterling and Shining Sharp are the first two brothers in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: I was live, That's live, that's live.
Speaker 2: Uh, he's at honors right now, but he's coming over as soon as he gets done with his Uh, he's gonna come over.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: It's been the hardest thing that I've ever had to do to sit on this news because it means so much for my family, for him, it's been a long way.
Speaker 3: It's been a lot of prayers, there's been a lot of tears.
Speaker 2: And finally, and I remember having a conversation with him over the last couple of weeks, I say, you know, we're going to be a trivial question one day. The first two brothers that'sn't elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Sterling and Shutting Shark's wildersome.
Speaker 9: Wow, beautiful.
Speaker 3: Wow, hold on, hold on, man. You know we can't start no show without no prayer. Okay, okay, hey y'all, do me a favor. Link hands with the person closest to.
Speaker 12: You for me, please, Hey y'all, did y'all doing too much talking before the prayer?
Speaker 3: Now? Man, they gotta get right.
Speaker 12: Let me know it.
Speaker 8: Let me know.
Speaker 3: You'all ready by your head now and repeat after me? All right? Did God? Did?
Speaker 8: God?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Thank you for all of us being here, for all of us being here, being able to see twenty twenty five, seeing twenty twenty five. Allow the rest of the year. Allow the rest of the year to be fruitful, Be fruitful, blessing, blessed. Let tonight show. Let tonight show be one to remember, one to remember. To my people of New Orleans, to my people in New Orleans, I fucking love you. Fucking love you.
Speaker 13: Heymen, Hey, I hope I just have a question before we start. If cursing offends anyone, I do not fucking apologize.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Thank you again for the Southern University's Human jew Box. They are incredible. If anyone wants to donate to the band's foundation. The Lincolns pinned at the top of the chat. I am going to be the first one to donate. I am going to give twenty five thousand out of my own pocket.
Speaker 12: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: Real, I almost spin up that Boost money mobile, that funny that Boost poke for money.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna spend it. Okay, okay, okay. So if you're donating twenty five right, yeah, so I got the match what you're doing on? Gotta match it? I do. You ain't got you?
Speaker 2: I mean, but I should you probably should have. You make Reil match your TIMP donation. You got mad at rail. I saw we're real talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh you got real? You gotta donate. Gotta timp five fifteen hundred right right, Okay, you gotta.
Speaker 9: Match it with shit.
Speaker 3: I'm a man, i'mnna give it twenty five thousand, two bitch.
Speaker 2: So Southern University is human, que box, you got fifty thousand coming from unky Oho, Hello New Orleans. Thank you for everyone that's here in person and watching at home. Thank you to all our sponsors, Boost Mobile, Row and homes dot Com.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Make sure you check out the merch table that's located upstairs. We've got Super Bowl shirts, hoodies and hats. Make sure you stop by your way stop by on your way in or out. This Nightcap episode is brought to you by boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boostmobile dot com and join their nationwide five G networks. Today and now it's time for NewsCap presented by boost Mobile, we gotta start off with the great news. The twenty twenty five Pro Football Hall of Class Hall of Fame class announced. Former Minnesota Vikings Chiefs Barriers and Panthers defensive end Jared Allen, Oh, Former Saints Eagles Raiders cornerback Eric Allen, former Chargers tight end, my boy Antonio Gates, and last.
Speaker 3: But not least, my hero, my role Sterling Shark Oh Choe.
Speaker 2: This is a really, really small class. This is the first time I can't remember a time when they put so few in. There are a lot of I mean, I thought, I think people thought Eli would be a first ballot, Luke Heagley would be a first ballot. There are some guys that a lot of people thought, Uh, it seems like to me. The committee went back and said, hold on, we're putting guys in. A lot of guys in the first ballot that's supposed to be for rare, rare, rare five air definitely. I mean guys, I mean, you know, guys like a Lawrence Taylor And I told I was talking to some voters last night.
Speaker 3: I'm like, why y'all waiting to put Tom Brady in?
Speaker 2: What's the discussion? Right, some guys are worthy of not even being discussed. But a class of four that's a rarity old shoe.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's rare.
Speaker 13: But what you with the committee that's to understand is the Hall of Fame is for an elite class and playoff, yes, you know, and then you think about some of the people that aren't getting in. They didn't play long enough, their resume isn't what it should be, and if you look at the landscape of what's been going in, sometimes they don't really meet the requirements. Yeah, you know, it more so looks like who you know, and based on relationships some people getting in it ain't supposed to be there.
Speaker 2: It seems like the committee definitely taking a step back and make him say, let's make sure we evaluate this thing properly and make sure we're putting the right people in. All right, here are some notable awards for NFL artists Tonight, AP Comeback Player of the Year, Joe Burrow Best Quarterback, best quarterback in the league, best quarterback in the league, best quarterback in the league.
Speaker 9: He ain't even the best quarterback in the ALC.
Speaker 3: Nor best quarterback in the league. You do know, Lamar Jackson, is that.
Speaker 12: Many you out?
Speaker 3: May you mout?
Speaker 2: AP Offensive Player of the Year, sa Kwan Barkley, AP Defensive Player of the Year, Passer Tan the Second, Broaco Country, AP Offensive Rookie of the Year, Jayde Daniels, Yeah, AP Defensive Rookie of the Year, Jared Verst the Rams Good and Next Stance Moment of the Year Jayde Daniels Hell Mary against the Barris. Yeah, we'll update you more of these awards. The only wards that we don't have don't have currently. AP MVP Coach of the Year Walter Payton Man of the Year. OYO, who you got winning MVP?
Speaker 3: Listen. I hope they don't try to I hope they don't try to play games.
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, we know who's supposed to be the MVP based on what he's done this season. I don't care if he did have Derrick Henry Lamar Jackson should.
Speaker 3: Be the MVP. Proud you agree, Lamar Jackson?
Speaker 2: Mr Texon Okay, okay, well, don't seem let me get a lot of discussion. Leave LEB Brown start defensive men's Miles Garrett have expressed its openness to exploring opportunities with another team, including the Philadelphia Eagles. Garrett, who's been a cornerstone of the Browns defense, is being drafted first overall in twenty seventeen, has reportedly requested a trade, citing a desire to compete for championships at the primary motivation.
Speaker 3: When asked about the possibility of.
Speaker 2: Joining the Eagles, Garrett responded enthusiastically stating, Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: What the hell wouldn't want to be in that destination?
Speaker 2: This is fuge speculation about the potential to boast the Eagles pass rush, especially considering they need to rejuvenate their defensive front.
Speaker 3: O Joe, do you see the.
Speaker 2: Eagles giving up the draft capital and potential assets to to get Miles Garrett?
Speaker 13: Listen the way Harry Roseman and Jeffrey Lowie have been doing things and doing everything the right way, very strategically and methodically, and building the team that they have drafting well and making the right key offseason acquisitions. I can see him doing it. I can see I can see him doing it. But also it them wouldn't be fel with what they have. It was got Miles Garrett. Yeah, you got Jayleen Carter. Yes, you got Jordan Davis. Then you got sat Quorn coming back. Yes you got a j Brown, Devonte Smith and Jake That that ain't fail.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is what is gonna require you to get. Miles Garrett. What I'm gonna need Mitchell your number one corner. I'm gonna need Devonte Smith your number one wide receiver.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need two first rounders and a third Jesus Christ, Hey.
Speaker 2: Think about hold on, hold on, y'all said no, think about what the feeling what Seattle got for Russell Wilson to first, a second, a third, no offense, your starting quarterback and the starting defensive lineman. Y'all what y'all think and Russell? Do y'all believe Russell is a better player than Miles Garrett. No, so y'all making y'all making the trade?
Speaker 3: You getting rid of See they said no, they said no.
Speaker 2: I've gotta I've gotta get Look, I've gotta get I gotta get something.
Speaker 3: I want a number one corner to pair with this sail. That was robbery. What you just said, though, that's robbery.
Speaker 2: Do you believe you're getting the premier Premier edge rusher that's under the age of thirty?
Speaker 3: But look what you just asked for, Keyan Mitchell? You think up Davonte Smith? Who you think up the Dallas marriage? Right?
Speaker 13: Firsty, you can get something, But now what you just asked for?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm gonna go on somewhere else. Hey, uh, Detroit, what y'all got? What about James and Williams?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: What about Jack Campbell? No? No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 13: Nobody nobody else is tearing their team apart, especially teams that were in contention.
Speaker 2: You still got Laporter, you still got am and Raw, you still got the two headed monster in the back.
Speaker 3: Then you then you loose jameson Williams. He ain't got nobody to take the top off the coverage. Would you need somebody to stop the coverage or for the other posing team? Did you see what Jade and Daniels did when he went in there? Okay, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna Look, it's not gonna just be draft capital. I'm gonna need starting assets. I'm gonna need something that I can plug and play that.
Speaker 13: Canna make a difference, right, Yes, like yes, because you're getting a difference maker.
Speaker 3: The guy was defensive player that year, last year, he was on the ballot again this year.
Speaker 2: So you're getting a premier guy that the last four seasons he's had at least fourteen sacks. He's had double digit sacks six in the last seven years. I gotta get something for those guys. Don't throw on trees.
Speaker 13: I don't see the defensive position similar to the quarterback position. The quarterback position always has the ball in their hands right now. I know a defense, and a very good one like Miles Garrett, can change the dynamic of a game at any point, but I don't see them commanding and taking the game over the way a quarterback can.
Speaker 3: Miles Garrett, Jaylen Carter, Sack Brawn, Jordan Davis. Yeah, but you what you just asked for for Miles Garrett is robbery with no as Nolan Smith Jr. Nikobe Dean No, No, I keep.
Speaker 13: My squad together because my squad I got right now, Okay, we don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: I'll take him somewhere else. I shop him somewhere else. See, you didn't want him. I offer you didn't want it.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrows has expressed a strong desire to retain key teammates, including wide receivers Jamar Chase t Higgins as well as defensive being Trey Hendrickson. Burr emphasized the importance of keeping the core players, stating, we have cap space to get it done.
Speaker 9: Trey, t Jamar, Mike g we all want to play together.
Speaker 2: To facilitate retension of these pivotal players, Burrow has indicated a willingness to restructure his own contract.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I mean, Joe is doing a great job of putting pressure on Mike Brown. You know, Mike cheat. Yeah, the Eagle be crying on the dollar. He squeezed it so tight. I somebody got it. Somebody has to take a pay cut. Somebody got to take less.
Speaker 9: Okay, somebody, well.
Speaker 3: You take Listen.
Speaker 13: If if Joe Burrow listen to me real quick, if Joe Burrow restructured his contract right, then you gotta pay Jamal change Jamal Chase need forty A yell, you.
Speaker 3: Do know what?
Speaker 2: Restructure me? Okay, I'm gonna take and still get me. Go ahead and give me thirty eight million signing bonus and low slip for two million this year.
Speaker 12: I understand that. But then t Higgins still gotta take it. He has to take less.
Speaker 3: I ain't taking what this is my first time getting me. That's the whole point. That's what I'm talking about. It's I don't You don't.
Speaker 13: You don't work your ass off to make it to the league and then your first deal all the work, you take a cut, you take a pay cut.
Speaker 3: You know you don't. You don't do that. You can't ye. Hold on, Josh Shallon won the MVP.
Speaker 12: How what do you saying?
Speaker 3: You said? They say josh Yaller won MVP? What? Hold on? Huh? Hold on? Hold on? Time about chance? Help me out?
Speaker 2: How can he be the m v P and not the All Pro quarterback? You remember I told you, y'all, remember it happened to Lebron. Lebron didn't win Defensive Player of the Year, and and and Gasol Mark Gasol the second team All Defense and he won Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 3: Uh huh great, are y'all sure? Yeah, I'm shocked. I'm shocked. They look at your phone, Look at your phone. I ain't got up my phone. You've got your phone, he said, he got it right there. That's bullshit.
Speaker 13: I have not Oh, Joe reckoning, how that's bullshit.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: We talked about this, I said, Oh, Joe, I don't know how. I'm trying to figure. I'm trying to wrap my mind right, because here's the thing, guys, these are the same fifty million women that voted for the All Pro team. So how do you not vote Josh Allen the first team All Pro quarterback but your voty men VP.
Speaker 3: It makes no sense.
Speaker 12: It makes no sense at all.
Speaker 13: And it's I'm not a testament, but the games that they play, Yeah, they pick and choose who they want, who they want regards to the accolades, regards to your resume, and the numbers.
Speaker 3: The numbers speak for themselves based on anavar is done. And I'm not sad.
Speaker 2: Look had had Josh Allen was First Team All Pro O Joe, I don't think we have a disagreement because he said, Oh Joe, he was first team All Pro. The only thing I was certain of it, I said, oh, Joe, is something unless something funny goes on the first team All Pro quarterback is normally the MVP.
Speaker 3: Or the first team All Pro. I mean, think about it.
Speaker 12: Is this the first time this happened with someone that wasn't All Pro but got won the MVP?
Speaker 3: Yes, cause I don't know. Sometimes, Oh, not for the quarterback. Not for the quarterback. Okay, that'll be the equivalent.
Speaker 2: Deack Henry is second team All Pro running back, but he wins off at the Player of the Year.
Speaker 3: People are like, ow, I'm saying they wanted to give Josh something they wanted to get in shied, this ain't no handout. We don't do no hand downs. He said. They don't do no handouts in the NFL. But they just handed them the m v P. I'm shocked. I'm shocked, Oh Joe, I'm I'm I didn't. That don't make no sense. Somebody said, d, I.
Speaker 2: That's that's a good one. D that's a good one. Yep, it's true. We just got on the notes. Josh Allnat won the m v P.
Speaker 9: That's crazy, you know, what.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to get some of the people that's gonna come in here. Yeah, that was that that.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the fans, I know, twitters going bonkers because they because for the most part, everybody thought it was a fourgonde conclusion that Lamar's gonna get back in the back of three.
Speaker 3: Times n v me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not the only one. Kevin O'Connell won Coach of the Year. No surprise there, Minnesota Vikings. What he was able to do, lose his quarterback fifty what were they fifty fourteen and three outstanding.
Speaker 9: Risk good year, No surprise there.
Speaker 13: But I am man, I am shocked. I'm beyond shocked. I'm you know what, I'm you know what, I'm not even shocked. But that's just how the machine works. Damn, that's how the machine worked. They pick and choose, They they where they chose him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know who's doing the picking and the chooser, but they chose him. I could tell you who's doing the picking and the choosing.
Speaker 2: Kelly Stafford, wife and Matthew Stafford, had openly expressed her frustration regarding the recent recent trade rumors involving her husband and star wide receiver Cooper Cup. On a podcast morning after, Kelly addressed the unselling nature of these speculations, emphasizing the importance of respect and value within the organization. She stated, our value being respected and wanted over convenience.
Speaker 3: If someone doesn't feel value, then let them go under the adventure.
Speaker 2: Kelly also voiced her confusion over potential trade of Cooper Cup, highlighting its pivotal role in the team's success. She remarked, I will say trading away Cooper. I'm a little confused because we won play away from the NFC Championship. Now the season you're talking about trading away your veteran receiver who's been a pillar in place for eight years.
Speaker 3: Oh choke.
Speaker 2: We talked about this. Nobody surprised about this with the emergence of Cooper Cup. I mean, excuse me, what, pooker, Yeah, we're not surprised by this.
Speaker 3: Obviously, I said it before.
Speaker 13: I said all the time, especially when it come to even the greatest receivers of all time, they find a way to work you out, They find somebody to replace you, They put them. They put that person in the position to make the players and get the opportunities that you used to get, Cooper Cup with just triple Crown when they're not too long ago twenty.
Speaker 3: Three, three years, but four years ago. But it's been that long. We're year we in oh shit, because.
Speaker 13: Right right right, But that mean that that's just the business, the nature of the business. So Cooper Cup understands it. You understand it. Those of you that watched the game for a very long long time understand this is the nature of the business and the wadworks and at some point you got to go when you hit.
Speaker 3: A certain age, just so you get around twenty nine thirty, they start playing with you. True, if you think about it, that's just the natural progression. O Joe.
Speaker 2: When the Bengals wanted to draft the receiver, they said, oh Joe, we're gonna take a receiver in the first round.
Speaker 3: Aj Green. We're gonna move on.
Speaker 2: We saw it first hand with Jerry and Tyo. In order for them to let this guy blossom. We want to give him. We don't want to disrespect you and just move the ball, you know, just basically move you out of the offense. We're gonna let you go to greena passive if you can find someplace up, someplace else to play.
Speaker 3: So I'm not surprised by this.
Speaker 2: Cooper, excuse me, pook in the cool when he did his rookie season and then he followed up again. We saw him what he did in the playoff gap. We know what he represents. I'm not surprised by this, and especially Cooper Cups. It's getting up there a little bit in the Age's not over the hill, but the injuries, that salary, that's like.
Speaker 3: Nah, we can do we can't do it.
Speaker 13: He can still play though, he can still play, and I think of teams where he would fit in really well and the veteran presence would be good for them, and the same type of offense Cooper Cup and Green.
Speaker 3: Baby good it fits.
Speaker 13: Uh Minnesota, No, it's not enough balls to go around. You already got Justin Jefferson. You got Jordan Addison and Addam Cooper.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, how y'all doing? Okay? Oh it is your turn? Fold clean, he dirty, It's your turn this time.
Speaker 9: So Baby, it's your turn this time?
Speaker 3: Man? Wow, you know hel what you know what? Hell tell you?
Speaker 9: Remember last time September it was your it was your turn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was remember that is his turn this time. What I did? You showed your natural butt. Man.
Speaker 14: You can't call me and tell me to call your lady, right, and you try to get you back in the game, and you ain't tell me what got you.
Speaker 3: Out in the game. Oh my bad? Yeah, how bad?
Speaker 9: You can't put me in them compromise in the situations.
Speaker 3: Hold On, I called the.
Speaker 9: Same thing, but let me just pray with you for a minute before we get started. By the time she got on, I was cussing, and you know I don't cuss.
Speaker 3: I'll say that. What he do? What you gotta stop? I ain't. I ain't do nothing. You gotta stop. Hold on, listen to me, like stop, she went through my phone.
Speaker 9: No dog, no, no dog.
Speaker 3: That wasn't it. No dog, It was something else.
Speaker 14: I ain't gonna tell him, but you know, you know what, you got to slow this Lamborghini down. Hold on, it's a new year and I got baptized. I got baptized. I know that was water, dirty, dirty, nasty.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna tell you. Got to stop.
Speaker 9: Dog.
Speaker 3: I ain't too old. Already told him he too old, that juke. He doing what he was having sex online? Not me?
Speaker 15: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: How hot how n it in this? You started all this? I ain't say that. Yeah, I want to know what position you was in when you was making them sound? What put that ship? And want you in when you back it out facing phone?
Speaker 9: Okay, my bad, that's show time.
Speaker 3: No, but but listen, let me tell you something. Let me tell the past year. Hold on, let me let me ask. Okay, call a time bro. I need a favor, man, what you need o yoe? You know I got your dog man, my me and my lady beef and man. You know she went through my phone. She found something. She got that part. Huh. I ain't getting none of that. Oh, you ain't getting none of that. I just got dog needed a call. Okay, but see this ain't the first time. Okay, this you know the history, his history is. So I know my role? So he okay, hey dog, I need I know my role. Hey dog, I need you see what he calling me?
Speaker 12: He read?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know I'm coming in with Jesus. You got to buy an If anybody can pray him back in, I could get him back in there. You got the Bible, but you got to understand. Listen twenty twenty four. For me, I got baptized in twenty twenty three. So I found out throughout the year that shit was wearing off.
Speaker 3: It was went off.
Speaker 12: So what I did was I listen to me, not stay with me, stay with me. I call I called you because it wasn't nothing I can say.
Speaker 9: Yep, it's a scripture. The babbles of those things I wish not to do is those things I find myself doing.
Speaker 14: Right, that's you right, that's PROPERB. PROPERB for twelve. You gotta stop now, you don't want you'll you'll learn two scriptures. You're trying to use them like a stone. You're trying to use them like in the same shot.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. This man, he always talked about proverbs. He don't know scriptures. All we know is thatd verbs.
Speaker 16: Let me tell you something what would make me mad about it is Grandma taught him more than that. Yeah, you ain't no grandma who grumba got me round there one day on the porch. But you can't get baptized every year. Huh, You can't get back he can you. You don't treat baptists that.
Speaker 9: Because you know he got to be in church to baptize.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to go. I went to church. That's what they did it that. That's what I'm trying to tell you. The head like that. It's more than that. You can't. You can't treat baptism like you get your registration. I don't every year. And that's with it.
Speaker 14: That's nothing, Bible. Yeah, it's too soon for you to be counseling right now. I too soon now because I forgot hell too soon.
Speaker 3: Though I'm on the big couch. Okay, okay, you don't have a big couch, like, hey, I just how ain't chastising me? And he I ain't chaff tied for you.
Speaker 9: He ain't throwing a stone. He just trying to help.
Speaker 3: But you can't put me in a situation he need help, right you? Right, you have. But I'm out the doghouse now and.
Speaker 9: You should be at the dog for what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What did you learn? You learn time? Who do the best hair? People that hair messed up?
Speaker 1: Mmm?
Speaker 3: What you said? What the ladies that do the best hair their hair be messed up? Yeah? All the time.
Speaker 17: I give in the nail and the nail people to help people like they nails be too walk but they could do some nails.
Speaker 3: So you're right, tell the mess you this time you was just at the ceremony. I ain't done with him. Huh, I'm not done with him. Hey, we gotta know we got a Josh Allen wins the m v P. Who Josh Allen? Josh Allen won the m v P.
Speaker 15: He did.
Speaker 17: They got Lamar both trophies. Yeah, they got him out of the office of pennsipality and the MVP.
Speaker 3: Yep. They got to stop this man.
Speaker 15: I said the same thing, said no, no, no, that's nothing against Josh Allen because Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: Could keep all that's just straight.
Speaker 15: And you'll leave him alone because he war my shoes every game, So leave him alone every game.
Speaker 3: Faithfully.
Speaker 9: You got to be kidding me, don't.
Speaker 3: I just ya think must have did it out Hey, time somebody said that was the d I.
Speaker 2: That was a d I MVP, because you and I had a conversation and I said, time, Lamar just won First team All Pro Quarterback. If he won first team All Pro Quarterback, that means fifty men and women thought he was the best player. How can you have a guy that's the first team All Pro quarterback and he doesn't win the MVP.
Speaker 3: The guy won MVP was second team All per Quarterback.
Speaker 15: I know somebody that was had better statistics than everybody but one person.
Speaker 3: As a quarterback.
Speaker 15: And he won the Johnny Unitis Award, but he finished eighth in the Heisman.
Speaker 3: How does that happen? Oh? My bad? He's my son? Is that it? Ever?
Speaker 12: That is a game.
Speaker 9: It's a game they play.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, it's the games they play. They make the rules. Who is they don't be talking about doing that.
Speaker 13: They don't contexts, But I'm just saying they make the rules. Therefore they get to choose regards to what Lamar Jackson did to day. Josh Allen could play, though I say, couldn't play. Would you if he was first team All Pro quarterback? Would you have had a problem with him winning the m v P.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 15: But also the Offensive MVP. He should have won Offensive, yeah, I'm sorry, before being the m v P. Yes, he should have swept both of them. Actually, so what message is that telling you?
Speaker 3: Keith?
Speaker 9: Sweat something?
Speaker 3: Something?
Speaker 18: Just say right something something something something, Just say right, Hey, Jibe, are you back in there? Are you back in the in the house? I can't you heard me?
Speaker 3: Where's she? At Where she at? Real? Where you at? Come on?
Speaker 9: Yeah, we had to come up with this job.
Speaker 3: Real you back though? She here, you back off? You up? Now we're coming out. We're still in separate houses. What we're still in separate houses.
Speaker 9: You're still in separate house.
Speaker 3: But I'm at there. So what you're doing to night? Huh? What you're doing at night? What am I doing tonight? Yeah? You heard me?
Speaker 9: They go to strip anybody say they can hear strip club? Why are you going to strip club?
Speaker 3: Who wings?
Speaker 8: No? No?
Speaker 3: Byes? What's she at? She goes? What you there? When the Hall of Famer board? Now, yeah, I was there.
Speaker 15: I'm happy air galler you know hem, I'm half area of.
Speaker 17: Oh come over here, come over here, come over here, good lord girl, I said he lost his mind.
Speaker 9: Do you remember my conversation?
Speaker 3: I remember the conversation. And we're not gonna tell everything.
Speaker 9: But he showed he showed his natural didn't.
Speaker 3: They He showed his bare ass? O lord? So is he is he back?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Not yet? He hold on? Hold So we're not together.
Speaker 9: Hey, don't be trying to check the online either.
Speaker 3: You're trying trying to do hold on, hold on? He in front of my company happened. I answered the question, I'll be together or not? Hey, hey, hey, he's gonna say, let the dog back? Want you hold on? What if that was your sister? Oh you heard me? Remember that trip we talked about by going to the d R.
Speaker 12: Excuse me, the trip we talked about by going to the d R.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to the art. Now we're going to the other. I'm oh, we you and me? We are doing what play this trip? Then? Don't y'all want to see us go to the d R. Hey no, it wan't a DR. I don't want to go to you just Columbia. You just cloud me. We're going to Columbia.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna be r to Bible class where we need to go study Bible study.
Speaker 12: I mean you know what single people, No, only married people go to Bible study.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, don't do that. No, uhuh, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Now y'all want me to go after you have came out here clouding me?
Speaker 19: You joined then, well, she say weed together? So I'm going to the d I'm telling everybody what happened and about here. Man, you ain't discriminated. You told us were going you Oh y'all said we're going together.
Speaker 3: I'm going. I don't know about y'all. I gotta work me too.
Speaker 9: You know what many jobs he can?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, hold on, we could work for out dinner. What you mean we can work from out there? Wi Fi and the dal did did he ask forgiveness? Yall? What you need to do? Put hold on?
Speaker 9: You didn't ask for forgiveness?
Speaker 3: Hold on? Yeah, huh, I ain't anybody said hunking him? What you said?
Speaker 9: Did you ask for forgiveness?
Speaker 3: Yeah? From the Lord? That's a good one. Now that's a good what he instead of wi fi? You need what you needed?
Speaker 15: You?
Speaker 3: Instead of the eye on the end, you need to put an e. Yeah, wait, hold on, say it again. Instead of the eye on the end of wi Fi, you need to drop that eye and put an e white feeh tolse enough she gotta work for this.
Speaker 9: Lord Jesus, huh you you was just getting deep.
Speaker 3: Deep I'm about to the stage.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 3: Real? Coming back when you're not? We walk out real?
Speaker 9: Walk in front of him, y'are time say.
Speaker 3: Walk in front of him? All right?
Speaker 9: Baby, he ain't crazy, look at it.
Speaker 16: Hey, you gonna have to walk like that real.
Speaker 9: See you gotta stop.
Speaker 3: Dog. We had this conversation. What I do wrong? Everything?
Speaker 9: No, I'm good, I'm good. I'm good hearing that.
Speaker 3: Good selfish were in front of company. You they don't know what I'm talking about. But you selfish. That's why I stop calling you selfish. That's why I stop calling you.
Speaker 15: Y'all understand, we're like brothers. He's the little brother that stays in trouble. He's the big brother. Now he's the middle brother that that I'm trying to the Hall of Fame class, My brother, we're the first two brothers. You're the first two brothers ever related to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. You sure, I'm positive?
Speaker 3: Let lest you got a brother. I don't know about that is. I know the mans are coming.
Speaker 15: I know the brothers is one of the best ones I've ever played against in my life. Playing against your brother was a task. See, I would have just beat Chad down.
Speaker 3: You know, I just what what what?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: Ain't stutter?
Speaker 9: I will make me take off this jacket. Don't make me come out of this jacket.
Speaker 3: But but your brother.
Speaker 9: When I got rid of both of us from Florida, so we can talk all day now.
Speaker 3: But your brother.
Speaker 15: When I got ready to play your brother, Lord Jesus, you had to come with everything you had.
Speaker 3: You know, the voters.
Speaker 2: They would always call me, so I got frustrated. I said, don't call me anymore. I said, I'm gonna give you some numbers to call. I said, call Prime, call the Nils Williams, called Darryl Green, called Eric Allen, called Rod Woodson.
Speaker 3: He was a problem.
Speaker 2: I say, if y'all, I said, those guys are all in the hall, are on the cusp of Ea is on the cusp.
Speaker 3: He's about faith. Ask them what they thought of my brother. What the greatest ones to ever play the game? Physical?
Speaker 9: Aggressive, violent, nasty and we'll talk to you all day. But like yourself. He was one of the smartest receivers to ever.
Speaker 3: Play the game.
Speaker 15: He actually called some of the huddle plays for Brett. He raised Brett fav so people don't know how intelligent he was. He knew the game like no other band.
Speaker 3: Also, Jared Allen got in, Jerry, shut up. I'm trying to say hello on off the top of my head. Jared A heboy, he's the kill people.
Speaker 9: You didn't tip the stiper?
Speaker 3: Who did?
Speaker 2: Uh? And Tonio Gates got it. This was a small class. They only took four. What you mean they only took four? They only took four? What why they only took four?
Speaker 3: Why? I'm just telling you what they did.
Speaker 9: It was a lot of great names on there.
Speaker 3: Saw Uh No, they didn't go in.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna tell you what.
Speaker 3: I can't believe.
Speaker 9: I can't believe they did that.
Speaker 2: Eli no, uh okay, it was Jared Allen, Eric Allen and Tonio Gates and my brother.
Speaker 3: That was the four who was already? Who else was up?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Eli Louke Keickley? Uh Luke didn't make all the career was Socia was a doll.
Speaker 2: Reggie, Wayne Tory, Holt, Steve Smith, h Allen Allen uh uh uh Who marciall Yonder?
Speaker 3: Who Marcia Yonder?
Speaker 2: He was a whole lineman for the Ravens, like a set six times, set six seven times.
Speaker 3: When Darren Woodson was on there Jarre suit yeap didn't make it. Oh my god, Dallas Cowboys there there was Darren woods Yeah, the Cowboys, Woodson Free, Freddy t.
Speaker 9: Freddy Yeah, Oh my god, change should be up, you should be up.
Speaker 13: I put my own jacket on. I ain't waiting on them people. I ain't waiting on why. I ain't playing them games they play, I ain't playing them.
Speaker 3: I promoted this. I was one of those who want to promote this. Fight with me, he Chelling James Harrison D.
Speaker 15: You love your man, You love your man. Deepo is a killer dog. DEEPO nasty, too strong, he physical, he's violent. I ain't got nothing to do with fighting, but
Speaker 3: The volume