Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys. This he's Talking Cowboys Straining live from the Dallas Cowboys World Tours at the Star in Friscos, dot.
Speaker 3: Tinson tysdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 4: It's a Thursday edition of Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas, in the s w b C Studios.
Speaker 5: We've got the full cast and crew ready to rock for you today.
Speaker 4: We've got Patrick no C Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah Standback, Chris Beam in the back.
Speaker 5: I'm Kyle Yeoman's glad you are with us. Welcome in As.
Speaker 2: Today we preview the Dallas offense.
Speaker 4: Trying to find any sort of sign of life right now going up against.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's a horse, there's a pulse.
Speaker 2: Little one. It's a faint, faint. You gotta put your ears.
Speaker 6: It's gotta be a lot slower than.
Speaker 4: I can hear the but yeah, Cowboys offense versus Texans defense today.
Speaker 2: I can hear the how's it going? We haven't seen you in a bit. Good man. It's good to see you. Fellers man, you too, Good morning football. It's good man, it's good. Who we talked to this week? Talk to Clay Matthews this week. That was good. Little long hair crew legend, Yeah, NFL legend. What else he still have the long hair he does. He had to pull it back in a little bun. He said. He moved from l A.
Speaker 7: Now he lives in uh Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said. He had to get about a lot of lands. So interesting.
Speaker 6: A lot of people live in Tennessee's good.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are moving to Tennessee. Yeah, yeah, a lot. I would. I would move to Tennis would you know? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Live I I love volunteer to do it, Tennessee volunteer, I get there.
Speaker 2: You would be a.
Speaker 5: True commodore by getting out there.
Speaker 2: I got one letter from them in college Tennessee.
Speaker 4: One letter from Tennessee signed by Peyton Manning and Jason Whitten themselves.
Speaker 2: It was one and I threw it away. It was an offer letter. Have you ever been to Knoxville? I never talked at her coaches or anything.
Speaker 7: I got an offer letter from them, and I threw it away because like, how are you going to offer me?
Speaker 2: You don't even know me.
Speaker 7: If you're offering me like that, you're offering anybody like that, you don't you don't even know, you don't know anything about me.
Speaker 6: Away, I would have just kept him for a scrap.
Speaker 2: No, screw that. It's not he's not a big arts and crafts guy who was the coach two thousand and two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, at that point, Like what happened was I went to the training I went to a camp at USC when they were on top of the world, right, and they had Philip Fulmer.
Speaker 5: Two thousand and two, but said former I was with this guy.
Speaker 7: But USC offered me, and then after that everybody started offering me. The number one team in the nation offers you. Everybody starts offering, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Screw you guys. You guys don't know me. You guys did it because they did it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't care, just trying to snatch you up.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, you what you get like five offers?
Speaker 5: He was a Washington alum.
Speaker 2: You should have just given a dog. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: He's like all Tennessee literally like born in Tennessee, coached at Tennessee and Vanderbilt and then back to Tennessee.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what I felt disrespected by that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they got an offer letter from I did not accept.
Speaker 2: Good for you, Southern teams didn't come up to the Northwest.
Speaker 5: Mine was Oklahoma. I got an offer from Oklahoma Wesleyan.
Speaker 6: All right, let's set our team name.
Speaker 5: When we're bringing that up. We've got to get into football. Hey, guess what you guys, this is the first game uh huh.
Speaker 2: That the Dallas Cowboys get to play against Dalton Schultz. After Dalton Schultz through the Cowboys under the bus.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're trying to bring up some petty stuff.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 6: He threw it out there, petty LaBelle.
Speaker 2: Dalton Schultz threw it out there when he said, you feel like you're in a zoo.
Speaker 5: Schultz knock on the glass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he said. It is the first name. Somebody made those comment glass. Yeah, nobody's knocking on the glass.
Speaker 5: Nobody's knocking on the glass.
Speaker 2: Ever. That's made up. Yeah, completely made up.
Speaker 5: That's a that's a hey, look at me, look at me.
Speaker 2: Completely made The only.
Speaker 4: Reason you even have any sort of notoriety in the NFL, Dalton Schultz is because you played for the calib Oh no, No, one wouldn't even know who you are if you did not play for Dame.
Speaker 5: I mean you're a decent tight end, don't get me wrong. It took you like six years to become one.
Speaker 2: He's on the one.
Speaker 4: However, you are only known across the country because you played for Dallas.
Speaker 2: He's talking about one shot, sorry.
Speaker 5: Talking on one shot day early for that, because you know, Dalton.
Speaker 1: Took him years to learn how to block on Twitter. He was blocking on Twitter all day. Yeah, he's better blocking on.
Speaker 4: Some block at Kyle underscore yeomans, go ahead and give me a block fire would be fun.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: What we're doing is I like it? I'm it's fine because you know, cowboys have a real tight end. Now, so there's that you don't shouts out to Fergy.
Speaker 6: Technology neck list and get out of here. But you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: The glass. Nobody tapped on the glass just.
Speaker 5: For losing notes, basically.
Speaker 1: Working out shouts out Will Greer beating out Ben Denucci because Greer can focus during the tours.
Speaker 6: Now everyone can see I'm mid.
Speaker 2: MIDI shows. All right, are you gonna do it? Are you doing this? No? No, no, no sipping what no sipping?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not a mode.
Speaker 2: You're not Chuck news and notes. All right, So let's.
Speaker 1: Start with the good news, off, buddy. The good news is that Marveion over shown. I pegged him as a seventy percent guy to play on Monday Night against the Houston Texans. The Cowboys didn't have an injury report yesterday because they have Monday night football, so the first official injury report will be today on Thursday. But De Marveian was practicing yesterday. He was in full pads and helmet during the open portion of media, and I spoke with a couple of guys who said he did practice.
Speaker 2: So de ma, bro, what's he what's he listed at? Heightwise? Demo? Yeah? Six?
Speaker 7: No, No, this dude was looking down. I saw my breakfast, Bro, he was looking down at me. I didn't like that at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you feel disrespected his offer letter outfit.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely heavier than him, but he's he was as usually you get to six three.
Speaker 2: He's definitely sixty four. Yeah, yeah, he's definitely six four.
Speaker 6: Why would you lie about being shorter?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but he's six four.
Speaker 5: I mean his actual his combine hike.
Speaker 4: Game measurement was six foot two and five eighths, so under six foot bro.
Speaker 2: I looked at he had on some he had on some slides. Bro, he's a he got some length of hike. Maybe you're starting to lose Maybe I am losing it. I don't know. They say as you get older, you start to live. That might have happened.
Speaker 1: Compressed started to compress a little bit like a spring. So over over shown looks like he's striking toward playing. So I'm gonna bump his his percentage up to like ninety percent based on him practicing yesterday, what I'm hearing, and also Mike McCarthy's comments, who he sounded very confident. McCarthy did that Overshown will play on Monday night, plus you get the extra day, which works in his favor as well.
Speaker 2: So I'm bumping that up. Now that was the good. Well, let's stick to.
Speaker 1: The good, Ford, let's keep going going good to many doga And of course you can view that however you want to. But he his practice window started yesterday, his twenty one day practice windows, So Cowboys have twenty one days to decide if he's going back on the actor fifty three man roster one, or he's going to the season ending roster. But I'm of the belief that in his return from his toe injury that put him on IR in the first place, I'm of the belief that they're going to look to put him on the active roster sooner than later because Tyler Guyton continues to deal with what got and told me yesterday is more of a shoulder issue than the neck issue, right, So it's not necessarily a neck at all. It is a shoulder issue he's working through and that's obviously a big deal when you're an offensive lineman. Yeah, that's gonna take away your strength and everything that he's dealing with. He told me he does have to play with a brace on. He said he's working through it. But when you hear Mike McCarthy's comments about, you know, welcoming a healthy competition, it's not that Guyton is being beat out. You have to focus in on the word healthy and that healthy competition phrase, because too, Manydoga, he's getting healthy. Austin Richards is healthy and in the small, simple size awesome played pretty well against the Philadelphia Eagles. And now you have Guyton, who is dealing with that, and he's not entirely over that knee issue as well, So you might be looking at a three man battle for the starting left tackle over the next several weeks. And again that's primarily because Guyton is banged up and it's an availability thing, right, So the good news is Chuman's back to help in that regard. Okay, now we kind of go to not so great. Let's keep it to the offensive line. So yesterday out came a particular All Pro guard with his knee and leg heavily wrapped with no pads and no helmet, and it was Tyler Smith.
Speaker 2: Tyler Smith is dealing with a knee injury. We don't know the.
Speaker 1: Extent of it, but it did hold him out of practice entirely yesterday.
Speaker 2: Can we take Isaiah's one shot?
Speaker 5: This is how I.
Speaker 2: Feel, especially did Murphy's law. Yep, that's it right there. This season is Murphy's law.
Speaker 1: You're getting a swing tackle back and chewing withy dooga. And now in addition to your starting left tackle dealing with issues injury wise, you're all pro left guard is dealing with a.
Speaker 2: Knee issue against what tea?
Speaker 1: This is against the Houston Texans and a defensive front that we will speak of today, featuring guys such as the Neo speaking over in peace to the great So. But I mean, so there's the offensive line. You take one step forward and trying to show up shore up your your left tackle spot because of injury, and you look to the right end. Tyler Smith is dealing with some things, and of course Zach Martin is also dealing with some things. Right, So this offensive line is just it's it's not in m GB not great, not great Bob, not great Bob.
Speaker 4: Now at least like coming up after this week, They're not playing like anybody.
Speaker 5: Crazy on the defensive line, right Washingtons?
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah it is all bad?
Speaker 2: Any other good there? Or is it just all bad? No, there's there's some slight good.
Speaker 4: I mean the good Man that was a really bad one I need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, So this one isn't good enough to be the equivalent of the bad like counterbalance.
Speaker 2: But maybe when you add it with overshown plane, maybe that works.
Speaker 1: So I had a an exclusive Q and A with Will Greer on yesterday, and very insightful. You can see the added maturity that he has as far as his evolution because he spent some time with several other teams. One of those teams and he really circled in on this, and Isaiah's gonna love this. He had a lot to say about mister Belichick, a lot of great things to say about mister Belichick. Now, he did say obviously when Grier got up to New England, it was on the back well it was basically the final year of Belichick, so things were kind of messy at the quarterback position whatnot. But that's not what Will chose to focus on. He was basically talking about all the good that he learned from Bill, how to approach the game like a winner, how to view different defenses in a light that he hadn't thought of before he got to New England. So just how Bill Belichick helped him in his development even in that short period of time as a quarterback. And those are the types of lessons that he's now bringing back to Dallas. And then, of course we talked about it yesterday's game for Dallas. I mean, the guy had two in the air, two in the ground, three hundred yards passing just under sixty yards rushing. He absolutely cooked in his final preseason game. So if he can build on that and take lessons learned from guys like the legendary Belichick. Maybe he can actually be a really impactful contributor, even if it's just from an evaluation standpoint. Because you don't have Cooper Rush under contract next year, you don't have Trey Lynch in the contract next year. So just let this be a wide open competition for QB two, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let Trey out there and let Will out there.
Speaker 1: And because again we're talking about an offensive line that's really banged up, and when they weren't banged up, they were still having problems protecting your two most mobile quarterbacks of Will Greer and Trey Lance. So Will Greer season, Hey he cooked in the preseason, Trey Greer season, Trey Greer rush to conclusions season. Yeah, yeah, just let them let them fight it out for that QB two. Let them fight it out. Interesting, may the best man win? Back to Tyler Smith really quickly? Do you feel like it's severe enough to where he is going some time?
Speaker 2: I won't to your intuition, I'm gonna i'll know today.
Speaker 1: I will say that not only was it heavily wrapped, he did have a bit of a limp. Again, this is an extra day because Monday night football, so that helps. But I need to see how he looks today, right, if he is If he looks today like he did yesterday, my concern heightens quite a bit. He's just he's been your best offensive lineman. And if he's on a bad wheel against the Houston Texans danger, Yeah, especially, it gets all the more reason to pull Rush back because you don't want him to get killed back there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, especially on that side.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying we're not distracted by tours, We're not distracted by tapping on a glass.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna Yeah, we'll get to it. Yeah, we'll get to it. You want to get into a little QB vision early, I don't know if you want to, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Let's get into it when we come back here on talking Cowboys at sign for Isaiah stand back to give us a little QB vision taking a look at the Houston Texans defense and how the Cowboys can try to have some success on Monday night football against that team from down south.
Speaker 2: When we come back right after this.
Speaker 10: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back. You need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 11: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles parz. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, Secure.
Speaker 12: Five G requires compatable plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See add dot com slash five G for you fifty deals.
Speaker 5: It's the official men's skincare brand.
Speaker 4: Of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 6: If you shout how about them Cowboys?
Speaker 13: You have that undeniable passion that's the heart of Cowboys Nation. And if you like to drink Doctor Pepper, you love the unique blend of its twenty three flavor. Together, you are one of a kind fandom paired with the one of a kind taste of a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper is the game day lineup that can't be beat better yet, gather your Cowboys and Doctor Pepper fan friends to watch the next game and crack open a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper for everyone.
Speaker 6: The wins will be even taste here. It's a pepper thing.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee company.
Speaker 2: This portion of the show is brought to you by.
Speaker 4: Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Quaker Oats trusted since eighteen seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Got that Quake car code where.
Speaker 6: You can your oats from the internet.
Speaker 2: Oh thank goodness.
Speaker 5: How's that Black Rifle Coffee treating it?
Speaker 6: It's delicious, man, because is my first vanilla bombs.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. It's really you're sipping on it.
Speaker 4: I liked you asked me yesterday you had never had the mocha flavor. I tried it yesterday for the or so was really good. I'm not I'm not either, and I was. I was still liked it a lot. Yeah, Yeah, I tried it out because it was the last ones I had in the case, so I'm a fan of Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was very good, very good.
Speaker 4: But vanilla box they also like a steering right they have like they have like a caramel.
Speaker 5: Vanila as well.
Speaker 2: That's really good. It's like a gold can. Exactly what you just did, I can't.
Speaker 4: Did you have your roads this morning isay made it back in the building, had Quaker roads.
Speaker 2: I was here early watching film, breaking it down and.
Speaker 6: Just break it down.
Speaker 5: What times you get in? Did you come in last night?
Speaker 2: No it this morning?
Speaker 7: Was here Tuesday night. I got here Tuesday night. But I had a Cowboys event yesterday. The Cowboys had a Legends golf event yesterday that I had to work.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah that I did not. Did you get an invite for that?
Speaker 10: They said, Legends, did you have a Did you get an invite for that?
Speaker 7: Every day I filled in for Brasham. That's only reason why they let me in there. I filled in for brad a Legends, you did, and you kid it. I filled in for him one time. Still, man, I didn't get an invite.
Speaker 4: That's sorry, all right, since you're the legendary censure the legend.
Speaker 2: I sat at the table. Legends sitting at this table.
Speaker 5: Currently, it is time for some white Eddie.
Speaker 2: Why Eddie put up?
Speaker 3: It's time for QB Vision with Isaiah's standback.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, welcome back guy for another episode of QB Vision.
Speaker 1: Rogers, It's given mister Rogers man.
Speaker 5: A beautiful day in this neighbor. It's not beautiful that much.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna talk about this neighborhood.
Speaker 6: Even got to the half zip sweater you like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't have a flexibility to put my leg over my other leg.
Speaker 2: You don't have that.
Speaker 1: Some hip issues, hipp ability, that's what Overshow was looking down at you.
Speaker 2: All Right, let's talk about it. Let's knock it out the box.
Speaker 7: The Houston Texans defense is solid.
Speaker 2: I'm not sugarcoating anything. You guys know, I'm not a sugar coater.
Speaker 7: I know we partner up with some businesses that produce sugar water, but we don't sugarcoat around here.
Speaker 2: Their defense is solid. Their guy who pulls the.
Speaker 7: Strings became the head coach of the Houston Texans because of his defenses. His name is Demiko Ryans. He was a really good player. He's a really good coach. These guys are playing.
Speaker 6: For him, really good player for the Texans.
Speaker 2: For the Texans, for the Texans. That's becoming the thing now.
Speaker 6: You'll love to see it.
Speaker 2: Homegrown man.
Speaker 1: So so you're saying that Campbell, Okay, yeah, buddy, that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to look back. I want to look back a little bit.
Speaker 7: The last time that you face Demico Demico Ryan's defense, it was in a wild call round of twenty twenty two against the San Francisco forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: Everybody remember that game. I don't want to forget it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I know people are choosing to forget that, but you can't. You know, if you, if you, if you don't acknowledge history, you're bound to repeat it. So going back to that game, you did not know, did not have your best game.
Speaker 2: You didn't.
Speaker 7: You only had a handful of turnovers. I think you had one interception through the air. You only had two hundred and thirty yards passing. You have seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Yards on the ground.
Speaker 7: Their defense was dominant. They were in they were in Dak's face. They're in dak S face. Yeah, just leave it at pressure, Yeah, a lot of pressure.
Speaker 6: Well he's Dak can bounce back on this one, right, Yeah.
Speaker 7: He'll I don't even know if he'll be for the present from the game. Yeah, I think he's in New York somewhere. But let's get to their defensive line. Let's just knock it out the box. Okay, their defensive line is stacked. Okay, when I say stacked. It's mainly because of this. These two guys, one guy I believe is still injured and Will Anderson Junior. Yeah, but the other dude is Daniel Hunter fifty five. Find them, find them, don't don't let them be door. They explorer in this game. Just put a highlighter on him and track him because and pray he is and pray this year in his last few years he is playing. They traded for him from Minnesota. For those that don't know, they wouldn't got him because they needed another dude to play across from Will Anderson, because they wanted their defensive line to be unstoppable. And that's exactly what they've gotten when these two are on the field together. But when Anderson is out, it's almost like Daniel Hunter steps it up even more just to say I got you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna cary you like a Jan Sport. But this dude is all over the place. If you guys go back and watch the game against Detroit. I know we were talking about it here in the break. He worked. He worked Pinay Suwel a number of times. And when I say work, I mean as I mentioned it in the break. You know as Alan Iverson you know, tim hardaway crossovers, slash, you know, white chocolate, you know what I'm saying from and one for those that can go back that far.
Speaker 6: Not like pensul is any good though, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean he's only the second best rated office alignment in the league according to Pro Football Focus. Yeah pff he yeah.
Speaker 7: So he's a dude, man, He's big, he's physical, he's elusive, he does unorthodox type rushes along with him. They got some other dudes on the defensive front that we can go down a whole list, but it's really not necessary because it's more so what they do as a unit. They run a ton of stunts, a ton of stunts. They hardly ever just line up and come straight at you. These guys are their gap discipline while running stunts. And for those that don't know what stunts do to a offensive line is it confuses offensive linement because they will make you think that you're supposed to be blocking them. Right, You have an assignment as offensive linement, and then that guy will engage you, draw you to him, and then another guy will replace him, and then that guy who you originally had will then scrape over the top to where there's a now avoided space, So you end up with one guy on a block of two or three guys and one guy ended up free often and that happens often. And if Daniel Hunter decides to line it up and go against you, this dude has a pluthora type of rushes to try to get to the quarterback. So their defensive front is nasty. The linebackers are freaking nasty. Aziz al sha Here is nasty. Henry Tutu I like him as well.
Speaker 2: These guys.
Speaker 7: Just the front seven is solid as you go to the outside. Derek Stingley Junior, he's one of the few cornerbacks that will come up and hit you. He'll come up and hit you. He has no problem staying at the line of scrimmage and being a run force. I think that's one of the reasons why they're so good against the run, is because their cornerbacks are willing to get up there and put their head in there. We talk about it a lot in regards to our defense and whether or not our guys are willing to do that, but they do a great job with that. In terms of their past defense, their past defense is is solid as well. Okay, So as I started going down statistics, Okay, let me help you guys out. Defensive yards allowed two hundred eighty eight yards or third in the league in terms of yards allowed. Okay, they don't give up a lot of yards in terms of passing yards. I'm turning. In terms of sacks. They are second in the league in sacks second. We just finished talking about the second Yeah, behind the Vikings, and the Vikings blitz every play their second behind those guys and they're rushing four Mmm.
Speaker 4: Good talking against banged up offensive line that didn't really have a ton of rhythm to establish in the first place.
Speaker 2: You know what else, they're second at interceptions.
Speaker 1: I wonder why, no, Jared could be because the pass rushes.
Speaker 5: It's getting home or getting close at least I take that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. They're not second in sacks. They're third in sacks. Now we're five.
Speaker 7: Second second interceptions, third in sacks, third and yards giving up I mean, top five defense.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just leave it at that. Is that safe to say? Top top five in all categories? Okay?
Speaker 4: What's what's what's more impressive to you the personnel side of things? Because I know we're talking about some of these guys. I know, Daniel Hunter.
Speaker 2: Is a dude.
Speaker 4: Jalen Peatries played well since he was drafted a Baylor. Derek Stingley Junior has been decent on the outside as well.
Speaker 2: But it's not like.
Speaker 4: These these are names. No, these aren't the Nick Bosa's and the Fred Warners that he had to work with initially. These guys are becoming names through the scheme. So is it more impressive from a personnel standpoint?
Speaker 7: Glad, Glad you asked that this scheme is nasty. It's Mick nasty with a side of dipping sauce. The things that they do are very unorthodox and is very much so schemed up based upon their opponent. So one of the reasons why they they caused Jared Goff so many problems the other day is because they were doing double teams from from sets that you never see double teams from. They line up with a single high safety. They want to play cover three, but in that cover three, they're able to double team you're number one receiver. Really nasty stuff, and I'm talking about your receiver can be lined up. So for instance, I'm around Saint Brown right was on the left side numerous times, and he tried to run over routes to the right side. Well, the right the linebacker, the right outside linebacker ended up being the guy who ends up double teaming the crossing route when they check to their near side. If nobody's taking their guy vertical right as an inside linebacker or a roll down safety, if they don't have a vertical threat to their side, they are now turning and going and double teaming their best receiver.
Speaker 2: That's serial killer stuff.
Speaker 7: It's nasty because because in a cover three zone, they're supposed to be a void in that portion of the defense. But there's no longer a void because now where that void is, you're seeing your guy go across the formation trying to get to the soft spot of the zone. You see the safety over the top of him. In your head, you're like, oh, that safety, he can't do anything because he's behind my guy. Well, what you're not seeing is once you release the ball, the side that your receiver's going to is there's a guy waiting there. He's literally looking for that over route. He's literally going and double teaming your guy from the backside. So it's not even just hey, we got two guys are sitting here over ce d Lamb. We're gonna double team them right now.
Speaker 2: We got them.
Speaker 7: No, it's like, okay, we got one guy that's sitting over the top of ceed Lamb, and if he decides to go in, we got somebody waiting on him. The technique that they're utilizing is absurd, and they're using it on everybody. If you want to run across the formation, there's somebody waiting on you. You're not running across their formation unimpeded. And if you do feel unimpeded, you better look around because somebody's gonna be sitting there coming out.
Speaker 2: Somebody's coming out there, somebody's coming out there.
Speaker 7: It's really really sold for anybody who has the NFL Pro app go on there, watch watch some film. Just click on the defense and watch the last few games. They do some crazy stuff. Man and Demico Ryans has these guys playing lights out because he's asking less of his guys.
Speaker 2: He's at it is scheme, it is.
Speaker 7: Hey, we play as a unit, right, I'm not gonna make you chase somebody around the whole field. Don't worry about if he decides to go over there, we got him. If he decides. Yeah, if it decides, if he decides to go vertical, we got them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right.
Speaker 7: If they want to run things underneath, let them have it, let them have it. Most teams aren't patient enough to chip their way down the field. They can't run the ball if you drop back and wait for something to happen down the field. Well, we have a dude and by the name of Daniel Hunter, who's just a hunter. Yep, right, and those guys go eat. So that's why they're top five in every statistical category in defense. And as bad as their offense is playing right now, it's given their defense opportunity.
Speaker 4: So with all of that being said, where is the hope for a team that had under one hundred and fifty total yards and under fifty passing yards last week?
Speaker 7: Oh, we had sixty six passing yards for quarter six? Yeah, well combined we had sixty.
Speaker 2: Here. I was worried, can we can we find some hope offensively?
Speaker 7: I don't see. I don't see a glimmer of hope. I think that they're Can they get to one hundred and fifty yards?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can they hit the can they find the end zone?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 7: The weak spot of the Dallas Texans right now is their offense. Yeah, they without Stefan Diggs, without without Nico Collins, they're struggling.
Speaker 4: And that's saying something because they're struggling, but they're still not Cowboys offense struggling.
Speaker 2: No, they're not that bad. I mean, that's that's that's really bad.
Speaker 4: And we talked about it a little bit yesterday because they still have some weapons. Nico Collins is their deep threat. He's their guy that they can rely on to be that oversea. Yes, he's back to Oh that's unfortunate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so uh yeah, without him and the fold, they still were able.
Speaker 2: To move the balls. I'm sorry a little bit retract all of my statement. Yeah, so he's back. He's their game changer.
Speaker 7: Nico Collins changes their the whole dynamic of their offense, even with mixing that running back. Mixing is a bees obviously, he's told net thing they're running nothing one hundred and forty yards a game something like that.
Speaker 4: You know what I found out yesterday too, Yeah, Joe Mixon he's running four point I think it's a four point six yards per carry. You know who has more yards per carry than Joe Mixon. No, yes, probably Rico Daddle does.
Speaker 2: And you still don't give him the football. Sorry, that just had to bring They did one.
Speaker 5: Game, I mean one game, and you won that game.
Speaker 2: You put only two games Pittsburgh.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I didn't mean to paint that picture. But that's the real y'all. That's the real you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you're you're not trying to be I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just shooting it straight. I mean, this, this defense is sick.
Speaker 8: But this does feel like the most hopeless you've been for the.
Speaker 7: It is and it has nothing to do with how Dallas is playing. Even if Dallas had all their all their tools, this defense is sick, man. And even I mean Dallas is lucky that that that Will Anderson Jr. Is not playing right because those fort he was just he's questionable.
Speaker 2: Question. There's a change he could play. Sorry to keep it, keep it.
Speaker 7: Please don't let him play like seriously, like, please don't let him play like.
Speaker 2: Those two together.
Speaker 6: Yeah nasty.
Speaker 7: It's about as Goomy and doom me as possible as you can imagine those two are, especially.
Speaker 2: If you're together.
Speaker 1: Can't run, So maybe use the quarterbacks plural that can run. Give yourself a chance, even if only a slim chit.
Speaker 2: You're trying to push this agenda.
Speaker 1: Ryan, I am have two hands on the car and I am pushed.
Speaker 6: Maybe get Rico out in some space and throw it.
Speaker 2: To him, just to give you, just give you an idea of how good this defense is.
Speaker 7: They have two guys on their bench that most people probably around the Cowboys Nation will probably know their name, Devin White and Derek Barnett.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they don't. They don't even touch the field. That's nasty the fact that they have to. They're buried on the depth chart. Yeah mmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Jmiico is associopath man, But I mean it's like it's like Isaiah said, though, this is a.
Speaker 2: Coordinator now turned head.
Speaker 1: Coach coordinator, coordinator who gave Dak Prescott and that version of the Cowboys offense absolute fits. Now you don't have Dak Prescott. You have an offensive line that's extremely banged up and was inconsistent with protecting even when they weren't banged up. You're struggling to figure out who's wide receiver two. Doesn't look like Cooks is going to be activated. His window for practice was not activated on yesterday, so he's not trending toward playing on Monday. We'll see if Jonathan Manko is on the field on Monday as they try to ramp him up. But even if he is, keep in mind he still needs to learn the playbook and the timing and you know, all of these things.
Speaker 6: Who's throwing it to him?
Speaker 1: Cooper Rush is throwing it to him. But will Cooper Rush have time to throw it to him? He doesn't have the escapable You have all these things. I could go on and on, all these things that are not working against you, that actually make you a worse and more questionable offense than you were the last time you saw Demico.
Speaker 2: And he shut you down.
Speaker 1: So to Isaiah's point, this isn't intentionally being dooing in gloom. This is just the science of the matter. Like this is is how it looks you are. If you're the Cowboys, you are going to have to figure out how to keep that defensive front off balance.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 1: And this is why I say I'm two hands on the car and I'm pushing.
Speaker 2: I'm pushing because you need.
Speaker 1: To add the added dynamic of read options and QB designed runs and things like that, and of course, hand the ball off to Rico as much as you can. But this Texans defense, well, first of all, the offense is going to try to help use the score board to turn you into a one dimensional team. Yeah, and then once once they do that ball game against this defensive.
Speaker 2: Front, yeah, ball. But that's the thing, like their offense is hitting like that right now.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 7: Nicole Collins coming back changes absolutely everything, absolutely freaking everything. But are Dallas's defense now with Micah back, you have a chance because Shrouds throwing up some balls.
Speaker 2: He's throwing them up there. He's had six picks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's been sacked the second most out of any quarterback outside of freaking was it Bryce Young?
Speaker 1: Now, now that being said, that's also throwing them up there? No, Nico, no Stefan, Well you gave that stat yesterday.
Speaker 2: What was it. Who's the only thing, Kayle Williams.
Speaker 7: Caleb has been sacked like forty five times. I think he's been sacked like thirty eight or something, thirty four, thirty four.
Speaker 2: But as far as throwing them up, no, Nico, no digs.
Speaker 1: He hasn't had the receivers that have been quarterback friendly, No, for sure.
Speaker 7: So their offensive line is not doing a great job. They're away talking about it yesterday. The offensive line is is bad, but his tight ends it's just not happening.
Speaker 1: And they were allowed at what I say, seventeen sex between the two guards, so you could get pressure, yes, carrier right. But then we also talked about the fact that Strout excels at throwing under pressure when he has those QB friendly receivers like.
Speaker 2: A Nico, and he's his his velocity.
Speaker 7: I don't know what the heck's going on with him. He's floating a lot of freaking balls right now.
Speaker 2: I think he's banged out on It must.
Speaker 7: Be because his ball is in the air for twenty minutes, like serious, I mean hes, he has guys running around with Huggies.
Speaker 6: Work seems to be in the right places.
Speaker 7: This question at says question, but it's not consistent anymore. And I don't know if he's getting overly confident or what, but he's they're.
Speaker 6: Trying to do a little too much.
Speaker 7: He's had at least four interceptions. I went through and watched all his interceptions. There was at least four interceptions that he threw where he just like was overly confident, just eh, I got it.
Speaker 1: Well, here's here's where I am with it. And this is why where I keep going back and forth. First of all, it's the NFL. Anything can freaking happen. Anything absolute. Cowboys can absolutely win this game because it's the NFL. Man this week to week, both offensive lines are not playing good, right, and this this would be the most Cowboys thing to do.
Speaker 2: Four.
Speaker 4: I was kind of hoping that would happen last week. Yeah, I was kind of hoping that would happened against Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: And you were hoping it will happen against that you would hope it would happen. So I say that it can happen. It's possible. But as far as plausibility, likelihood, and probability.
Speaker 2: What's more probable. Is it more probable.
Speaker 1: That the Houston Texans, with all of their weapons and who their head coach is, they come in super pissed off at their two game losing streak and they stop their losing streak right there right in Dallas. Or is it more likely that this offense that we're talking about and this defense that's improving, but it's getting gassed now in the third quarter by the inefficiency and the non productivity of the offense, that they can somehow beat this particular Texans team.
Speaker 2: What's more likely?
Speaker 6: And drop yet another home game?
Speaker 2: What's more likely?
Speaker 6: That's where I'm at. I mean, I don't think the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: I'm over that. I'm over the whole tryan. It was two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Remember two weeks ago I said I can't Maybe three weeks ago I said, I can't fathom the Cowboys losing a third straight home game, a fourth straight home game. That is no longer in my equation anymore.
Speaker 4: I can tell you that is it in your equation since you were bringing up the point.
Speaker 8: A little bit, a little bit, I think so because I feel like I just cannot I can't fathom a lossless home I can't fathom a lossless season for the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: No, They're going to win something, winless. Sorry. I have substantially more hope this week than I did last week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the Texans have not serious Cowboys at home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're off the wait wait, I want to put a pin in that something. I'm going to take our second break. Yeah, that's interesting the way you just said that you have a little bit more hope this week than you get last week substantial more amount of hope this week?
Speaker 5: All right, when we talk when we come back.
Speaker 4: There seemed like there was no hope on the offensive side of things just a moment ago. Why is the defense playing well enough to give you that substantial amount of hope?
Speaker 2: Moving forward?
Speaker 5: More talking cowboys.
Speaker 11: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheat of Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast reliable, Secure five.
Speaker 12: G requires compatible plan and device five G may not be available in your areas. Com Slash five G for U fifty deaths.
Speaker 14: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Dear Tractors, combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official Agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Agonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 15: Hey, y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gearing enough to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some epic tailgates. But with that Texas heat, it's crucial to keep my beer handcramping cold. That's where Yeti's insulated colster cankoler comes in clutch this year. You can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed YETI Cowboys gears now available at stadium pro shops, concessions and on yetti dot com. Check it out today. YETI official couple and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: And we're going to overtime Erica, how much have I spent on concessions?
Speaker 9: For questions about their money, Dallas Cowboys fans can turn to Erica, the virtual financial assistant in the Bank of America Mobile banking app. Learn more at Bankofamerica dot com. Slash Erica by your Side. Bank of America Official Bank of the Dallas Cowboys. Erica responses me very Digital tools featured required downloading the mobile banking app and may only be available on select mobile devices. Erica is a mobile feature only available in the English language. Your chap may be recorded and monitored for quality assurance, message data rates. Additional terms may apply. Bank of America and a member FDIC.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: This segment has brought to you by in Visi Line, the Official Smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Back with Patrick no C Walker, Isaiah standback, Josh Rodriguesz, Chris Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yeoman's all right, Isaiah, you said it substantial amount of hope. It's not coming from the offense, defense and special teams. Is that enough to win you football games at this point in time.
Speaker 2: If their offense is playing bad too? Yes?
Speaker 7: Okay, how so because now it's a defensive game. So now it just turns into field possession game. You know, where you receive, where you're getting the ball, at especially, so like, if.
Speaker 4: You get it at the six yard line, bro, then you turn into seven points.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 7: Listen, No, you got a Brandon Aubrey. I mean, it sounds stupid, It sounds stupid, but we've seen defensive games that are like thirteen that's thirteen to nine.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just crazy crazy defense that good though? What defense?
Speaker 7: No but Texas, but the Texans are playing that bad offensively. Yeah, So like that's my hope that what if there is hope, that's where your hope lies.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 7: Nico Collins being back diminishes that substantial.
Speaker 6: But Nico Collins coming back with a hamstring.
Speaker 2: I still think he's still gonna He's he's a possession receiver. He's a big play receiver.
Speaker 8: Another question, though, how would you account for the dual threat that Stroud brings you. We talked about this yesterday and I want to get your insights. Do you how do you cover the escapability of a seed Stroud.
Speaker 6: I know he's not going to run for you know.
Speaker 2: He doesn't scare me, like he really doesn't.
Speaker 6: So you wouldn't put any extra I think he.
Speaker 7: Has the ability to run, but he's I consider him like a he's like a Jordan love to me like he can run, but he really doesn't want to. You know, he's a chain mover. Yeah, he's a chamber and I don't think he wants to. And I think, so you'll let him have those extra guards. I mean, think about this. This is a perfect sound silly. But Mike is motivated. Mike's not only motivated because he's been gone for a while. He had a little he had a little taste of blood last week. He had a little taste. And now he goes against his one of his good buddies in Stroud, and these guys have been talking mess for a while, and I think he's gonna want to get back there and get after him. And then you have Demo who's running around and flying like a mad man. If he's able to be on the fields, those two together, it's nasty. Now Demo and Michael together, that's fast, just relentless type type of defense. Now, now you have to look at I'm sure that coach Zimmer is looking at this offensive line of the Texans and seeing where they're having struggles. They are having struggles passing off, passing off twists and games and all that stuffy they're terrible. I mean they're off wadded. I don't know what their offensive line is doing, what they're being taught, but they're really bad. So if he's seeing the same thing that I'm seeing, then you're not going to see our guys up front.
Speaker 2: Just line up.
Speaker 4: We talked about that a little last day. Outside of Laramie Tunsel. They're not playing well up front.
Speaker 2: So it's the same. I mean he's been decent, he's having.
Speaker 6: To account for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all the line playing, it's like it's like Tyler Smith. I mean Tyler Smith is all alone on that offensive line.
Speaker 2: You're going to have some laughs.
Speaker 7: I truly think that Straw is going to have a rough time getting comfortable. If Zimmer please get in your bag, just just just get in your bag.
Speaker 1: But again, Murphy's law right, because you finally see what Demo is fully capable of when he when you allow him to be on demon time.
Speaker 2: And now he has burs sidis in his knee, so that might take some of his burst side persides. I mean.
Speaker 1: Say that, No, I'm not saying it's I'm not saying it's downrated side is just he's not one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's the management of swelling. Get the swelling out of there. Hopefully your body absorbs it faster than you know. Then you hope, and then you go in there, you pull the you get the need on there, you pull it out like precide isn't terrible, you know.
Speaker 2: So hopefully he'll be okay by game time.
Speaker 7: It's all about managing his load and so that your body can your body can reabsorb those fluids.
Speaker 6: Right like you just said, he has an extra day basically, yeah, he does.
Speaker 7: So that that's what his injury is. I'm not concerned about that. There's a chance that it can reswell up again. That sucks because it's just a mobility thing, all that jazz. But that's the injury. I'm not concerned. But you can get after these guys with their their offense and now again I keep throwing that in there. Number twelve being out there is different. I mean he literally that's their offense. He is their offense.
Speaker 2: And it is one thing.
Speaker 7: If he was just a big six four and twenty pounds receiver, that just just just takes the top off.
Speaker 2: He's a possession guy too. He'll get underneath.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and his stride is Himan he's like freaking It's like, I don't even know.
Speaker 4: He's seventeen yards per reception, which just tops in the NFL for qualified.
Speaker 2: He's a guy man, and they've got John Matchi back too.
Speaker 5: We talked about that a little bit yesterday.
Speaker 4: With John Matchi coming back and he's in the fold again, had a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Grab last and you have to respect Dale.
Speaker 7: I mean, he's not a great route runner, but he's he's a he's a depth guy.
Speaker 2: He's a guy who makes your safety is back up.
Speaker 7: And the reason why he's not that successful without Nico Collins is because okay, that's all you do. Yeah right, so I can, we got you covered, but when you put that Nico in there, now of a sudden, you got to back up, and now Nico kills you underneath. Yeah, he catches and runs. He doesn't just catching fall. He catches it. He's running with that thing.
Speaker 6: Who's covering Tank del That's my question for you.
Speaker 7: You got his own You can't. You can't play man. Zimmer doesn't play man anyway. So yeah, I mean, is those days are gone, Carson.
Speaker 5: But that's the thing.
Speaker 4: One of those two guys is either going to be digs or Carson because it doesn't look like Blam's playing again.
Speaker 7: This way is less about.
Speaker 5: Oh oh the safeties who also haven't been playing very well.
Speaker 1: What you have to be concerned about, well, I mean there's I'm concerned because y'all still haven't you mentioned it earlier, But we're talking receivers.
Speaker 2: You have to and I said this yesterday, you have to.
Speaker 1: Respect Joe Mixon's ability to become a receiver out of the backfield when they most needed. And one of the best things to do when you're trying to get a young quarterback into an early rhythm is you give him those quick outs and those quick dump offs the U to the running back and so that he can get in that little rhythm and it gets his confidence up so he can start taking those shots downfield. Now, granted, you look at his yards Joe Mixon as a receiver this year, only one hundred and fifty yards receiving, but nine point nine yards per reception. So when he's targeted, that's damn near first down every single time C. J.
Speaker 2: Stroud targets him.
Speaker 1: And they can use that to keep guys like the marve On over shown in Michael Parson's off balance and then if you because you have to respect that. What you should respect above all is Joe Mixon's ability to take the ball as a direct handoff and do some damage there.
Speaker 2: So good news is the Cowboys we talked about.
Speaker 1: They were able to contain b Jeon Robinson on the ground, contain Saquon Barkley on the ground. But the asterisk there was. Bjeon was able to do real damage as a receiver and.
Speaker 2: Was able to do some damage.
Speaker 1: Sakwan didn't do as much damage as a receiver as Bjeon, but he did.
Speaker 2: Damage in critical situations.
Speaker 7: Did you guys talk about offense in terms of who needs to step up as a receiver? We did, but you weren't here, so talk yeah after it. I don't I don't like throwing guys on it. I don't consider throwing it under the bus. Because this is what we see on film. The effort has to improve, just flat out outside outside of it has been.
Speaker 2: It has been.
Speaker 7: Troy Aben was not wrong by his sentiments, because Troy Aibman was not wrong. Broke it down then on film. They led me to the film and to say, what is he talking about?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Because that's out of character for Troy Aikman to make a state to both make a statement like that, especially against his brand. Call it what it is. I went back and looked at it. It affirmed everything he said. It has not it has not improved, and it's very unfortunate. I'm not even gonna say name is gonna say, go back and watch the film. Go look at the play where Trey Lance through an interception last week. It's not Trey Lance's fault. I said, that's not Trey Lance's faut said it wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Really? I almost said a word I can't say on the air. It makes me mad.
Speaker 7: It really makes me mad that you have a young quarterback that's going in there trying to get a spark for your offense, trying to get this trying to get him fighting for his career, fighting for this team, and you have tail it out there on routes.
Speaker 2: It really there's no place for it. There's no place. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: We talked to McCarthy about that specific play yesterday and McCarthy said, in looking at it, Jalen Tobert didn't think the ball was coming his way.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem I have with that, said his name.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, because we're talking about this play in that interception, right. The problem I have with that particular thing is whether you whether the play is coming your way or not. If it's not coming your way, you're the decoy. If you're the decoy, you have to run the route as if the ball was coming your way.
Speaker 2: Otherwise you're telling them that it's not coming your way. That's number one.
Speaker 1: Number two, you have to understand that the quarterback might have to go through his reads and read one and two might not be there, so it still might come here. Let me let me just clear this up. Is better than that play he put on filming.
Speaker 7: But it's not just that play. Yeah, it's it's not just that play. That's my problem. There's a number of interceptions that.
Speaker 2: I really did.
Speaker 4: I thought Tolbert was a guy that was going to step up and take that step forward.
Speaker 2: He has not done.
Speaker 7: So there was a number of interceptions that Dak had this year were the same individual was doing the same exact thing.
Speaker 1: I'll say, But now it's the question mark is back at the wr go back in the season, he was like, okay, okay, he's taking that step and now it's just.
Speaker 2: Like it's not. It's My issue is effort. Okay.
Speaker 7: My issue isn't affectiveness. My issue is an ability to get in and out your breaks. My vision, catch its effort. Go look at every interception that Dallas Cowboys have this year and see what they just just watching. Go on NFL Pro and say all Dallas Cowboys interceptions, look it up and it will break it down for you, every single one.
Speaker 2: Just watch.
Speaker 4: And also not to mention if if Jalen Tolbert was stepping up and he was a true wide receiver two or even.
Speaker 2: Three, then you still have your fourth round pick.
Speaker 5: Correct, You don't spin the fourth roundly.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: They that told me a lot of how they feel about him, yep, And it told me a lot about how is his response going to be better going into this game now that they've made that trade.
Speaker 5: And then of course seeing that players, it was really discouraging.
Speaker 2: And in bottom line, not to pile on on JT. He's not the only one.
Speaker 1: Every receiver not named Cede Lambs do better.
Speaker 2: Yeah period, Yeah, all.
Speaker 4: Right tomorrow, let's say it with your chest. Friday, We've got a little bit of hope. Isaiah kind of took that hope away initially and then built us substantial, and then and then built it back up to where we can we can win this game.
Speaker 5: It can happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brandon Aubrey, let's go, Yeah, Brandon, let's go.
Speaker 5: Stranger Things. That's the theme of the week.
Speaker 2: All right. That does it for us?
Speaker 4: For Chris Beam in the back, Isaiah's stand back, Josh Rodriguez, Patrick, No see walk around, Kyle Yovan saying so long from Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.