Speaker 1: You saw Yea come out time after time and say Drake is the go Drake is the man. I don't understand how we're supposed to accept now that you kill the one thing we know about Kendrick Lamar when he comes to to Drake, he's Kanye, how we know you? You don't put your you done handed me in your sights and put it down every time.
Speaker 2: But like you're the only person that's gonna really put it out there.
Speaker 3: They say, rich baby daddy is like Drake has a rich baby daddy named Lucien and universe. Wow, He's like, you know, like, man, my daddy got it.
Speaker 1: I don't think the song is effective as it pertains the boars and lyrics as I continue to tell y'all they're hitting Drake without the narratives associated with his name.
Speaker 4: Heard it.
Speaker 2: What do you think Kendrick's gonna do?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you think he got some?
Speaker 5: But Drake?
Speaker 2: Who do you think wins that I win?
Speaker 3: I got some Drake and know nobody want with me?
Speaker 4: How do we know this is real?
Speaker 1: I think Kanye serves more of a benefit as a structure piece in this royal rumble when it comes to rapping. I'm not sure how effective the fans are gonna take it, because we know you love Drake ya.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Pluto call me.
Speaker 3: I went to the studio, laid that and then we you know, went through the you know, the creative process at the courts and called the hooligans, called him out in London to get on a joint and you know, everybody is very, very excited about the elimination of Drake.
Speaker 1: When you hear about Kanye West speaking about this looten Grange package, it's all about that, yo. Yeah, money opens doors. But these dudes got fifty years of infrastructure. Kanye West talked about Future hitting him up to get this done. I was telling some record execs like Future is gonna be the problem. He has to neutralize Future. If he does not neutralize Future, we're gonna be dealing with a wolverine on the loop and then.
Speaker 3: Turning me fied and all the reputation. That's like Tupac been the elevator. Healthy right now to exactly exactly, No, it's in shape. Yeah, it's up man.
Speaker 2: We're gonna move on to the next subject.
Speaker 3: Healthy right now to exactly exactly. I know it's sha Yeah, it's up.
Speaker 4: Position over look at you ain't shaped. Long what you've been doing. You've been You've been working out, man, I ain't been doing no more work. You ain't shape. Yeah, nah, you ain't shape. Skin glown smelling good.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 4: You hear him, You hear him those underwear.
Speaker 1: Quavo and Chris Brown have been going back and forth alongside all of this rap beef that's.
Speaker 4: Going on in the industry.
Speaker 1: But Quavo and Chris Brown's seem to have a real deal beef. This don't seem to be on wax and just raps. This seems to have an emotional element. Take off on a disc track. I guess my question is from Chris Brown perspective and RP takeoff.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We love respect you, RP, respectful RP to take off, good dude, But does this put take off in the crossfiles of a battle competitive sport? And it feels like there's an emotional element to this beef that he may go for the jugular and really start to talk about take off in the open public.
Speaker 4: Now want allure me to death?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 4: My man?
Speaker 6: Lord loans old Loan Look, okay, okay, it.
Speaker 4: Is up there and stuck that when it's up there. Man, it's stuck there.
Speaker 5: Shut up, yo, let's take a break from the show.
Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks, the number one day fantasy sports app in North America.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I said it, I meant it. It's on the floor. Get it. It's on the floid, Prize Picks. Get it. It's on the floid. Prize Picks. Let me explain something to you.
Speaker 1: They turning ten dollars into a thousand dollars a prize piek you use my.
Speaker 5: Code iu TP and you a new sign up. Man.
Speaker 1: Guess what we shoot something to you? Put something on the name not the game, and put something in your bank.
Speaker 5: You and me.
Speaker 1: Man, listen, pick up when I'm putting down. In this episode that brought to you by Prize Pigs. All you gotta do is test your skills. You ran with Steph Curry. Put yours on Steph Curry, You ran with Lebron, Put yours on Lebron, You ran with.
Speaker 5: Sakon Barkley, put yours on. Yeah, that's how it go.
Speaker 1: Kine Clark, put yours on, right, and if you support me this video. This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks. Do yourself a favor. Sign up right now prize picks dot Com. Use my code IU TP ain't nothing bigger than this airplane.
Speaker 5: It's up there. Let's get back to the show.
Speaker 4: My brother watch you for each other? That podcast we're doing. He telling me up in the heard phones. I'm here today. I'm gonna take it this spot at the time I do that, I fly.
Speaker 1: Airquot Welcome to us, up there podcast. What a time to be alive, What a time to be alive. I go by Big Loan. Of course, if you're here, I want to thank you. If you're one of my patron subscribers, I want to thank you. If you're here listening on YouTube, I want to thank you. If the audio has come past your feed, I want to thank you any way that you've engaged in its content. From the center of my soul, I want to thank you. I provide the culture with the narratives. They take it and regurgitate it. Let's be clean the fact. Today I'm gonna talk about Kanye West, Kuavo, Chris Brown, get a few things off my chest, A couple of things I want to speak to the culture about. I go by Big loan. This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks. Prize Picks is the number one daily sports fantasy app in North America. You bet more or less. You do not have to bet on the entire game. If you're strategic like me and you have some extra money and you think you can win some money, I advise you to go to Prize Picks use my code.
Speaker 4: Iutp will match you. You know, the.
Speaker 1: Vibes is high. Shout out the Prize Picks keeps us going Patreon. I love y'all. You know that every single one of y'all over on Patron saluted y'all. Every time we crank up for shit show. Salute to y'all. Kanye West has inserted hisself into this beef. Another person that's been inserted into the royal rumble. I heard his music a long time ago coming I knew he was coming down to the ring here shortly. So when I seen him pop out on like that, I think it was interesting. For those of you unaware, there's been a single drop called like that feature in Future Metro. Kendrick Lamar. This song has been number one on the Charge. It's a song where Kendrick Lamar in particular, took aim at Drake. The dynamics of this song need not be looked over. I keep telling y'all Future got the clubs on lock, he got them bops on lock, and so.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be the most powerful force.
Speaker 1: I keep telling y'all that, whether y'all agree or not, let this thing simmer down some and see who really can get in there and create time at the time, at the time, at the time. Because one thing about Drake, he the boy can create over and over whatever switch shot, whatever thing he got going over there, the boy.
Speaker 4: Can get it done.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna take Future Metro, all these others is taken five six years and all that respectfully. They gonna have to move to the side because this is gonna come with Drake gonna pull up with a switch and they're gonna have to shoot back. And I all, let old one shoot. I don't know how that's gonna resonate in the culture. You dig what I'm saying. I mean, I appreciate it for what it is, but I think in battle you gotta learn combinations. In fights, you gotta learn combinations. And with that one knockout punch, if I can just dodge it, knockout punch.
Speaker 4: He can't fight. He ain't really worth for damn.
Speaker 1: Their scenario in which they can play against you, that it takes you so long to kind of cook these things up. And we've seen Drake be strategic with placing that narrative out in the market and watching the market help him develop the narrative that Yo, you're taking too long, and so the expectation next to your record has already been set. That bar is high with Kanye West. Only like that record, you know, I don't even want to play it. Maybe I'll stick it in, maybe I won't. I was gonna play it, but then the interview came out. I think it'll be more effective to just watch the interview or give a few clips from the interview and give some give some game on that. One thing about Kanye West, though, is that he's apologized.
Speaker 4: Too many times to Drake.
Speaker 1: So all of the apologies that he's given Drake, I think it takes some of the fire from his he is who he is.
Speaker 4: I think Kanye may.
Speaker 1: Have to take a producer bag on this one, like just help with crafted records and put future in a bag that can't nobody else get in because their future voice and the Kanye and Metro, they can make it hard on Drake every by the time about Kendrick, I'm telling you what them boys can cook up. It can become a problem. Don't sleep on that. Yay had a few things to say in this podcast. The podcast name is the download with Justin Little Boy Again. We're gonna take and watch a few clips of it and we're gonna provide some games.
Speaker 4: So let's pay attention.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take it over to this rap beef. Man, it's the most entertaining rap beef in a few years. You got Future, Metro, Drake, Kendrick, j Cole Ross, Chris Brown, Quavo, the Weekend.
Speaker 3: What do we get doing? What happened?
Speaker 2: I mean, Drake and his people taking shots at the Weekend. I feel like you started this though. It all started from I feel like your Instagram post when you were just like.
Speaker 3: Everybody and everybody's like, you know what it's up?
Speaker 2: We all just going at each other. We talked all the friendly ship. What's your thoughts on the state of hip hop right now?
Speaker 4: First of all, that's Cap That's Cap Cat Williams popped this out.
Speaker 1: Everybody know Cat Williams is the voice that popped this whole year off with the yo, let's just.
Speaker 4: Get to it.
Speaker 1: So Cat Williams, in my opinion, was the force they kind of spearheaded what we're looking at in twenty twenty four as it pertains the people coming out seeing exactly how they feel addressing people head on. In addition to Cat Williams speaking of those things, I think it is to be noted that the effectiveness of it also plays into it, right, And so it ain't until they see that the crossover working in the NBA to other NBA players start to adopt it. There's a lot of moves being done. And when the Globe Trotters played it don't make it to the NBA because it's deemed non effective somewhere along the line. But when they started to see Iverson be able to, oh, now this is a thing. When the note looked past right, when we started to see people implement things that's effective, now it becomes standard. So when you see Shannon Sharp get fifty million views in such a short amount of time and Cat Williams being on there with that kind of boundteam conversation and it being that effective. That's what made people say, yeah, let's God endure it, because there's a lot of real talk that don't get no views, that won't start that kind of revolution. I was reading a book where they were talking about the British were coming right. That there's a person that took that message and got on his horse and traveled and let people know the British coming, The British are coming right. And so it wasn't just the message, it was the messenger all in one that made that message effective. You could have sent them another person and it may not have done the same thing. Unfortunately, that's how the world is. But Cat Williams in that scenario, and that many views push this game in a place to say, hey, people want to hear the real people want to really hear what your real opinions are.
Speaker 4: And I been knowing that.
Speaker 1: But to say Kanye West spearheaded this, I would say that's not true. We even saw Nicki Minaj jump out there and go crazy before Kanye made what I believe.
Speaker 4: Justin Loboy to be speaking about.
Speaker 1: So that's just my understanding unless someone in the comments can help me with what Kanye said at some other point. But Cat Williams said the stage. Let's be clear, it's great. It's great for me.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm always on that time, you know, sometimes both you know. You see I put the Instagram up. There's nobody gonna play with me. I haven't been through too much of this. I made more money than anybody ever make at this more like hits, made my own Jordan every like. So it's like, I don't I don't care. Like I said, I've been in every style and so it's just fun to me, you know. But I'm really into the idea.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's with Drake. This the whole thing is like morality and likability are not, uh not connected. They're usually the opposite. Usually the most irremorl people are the ones that are the most likable. So if I say I like Drake, it's not because he's a good person, it's because I like it. I like, I like. I got like for everybody. And I'm not going to say love, because you got the love that that's going to weaken you, that compromises you. So I got like for everyone, right, And it's just I think this is a beautiful time. You know, it's like we saving the world, Like you take Drake and Lucien out, that's just alters everything because that's such a control thing. They had the algorithm, the way that they work together to fix the.
Speaker 4: Numbers and all right, so there's a lot happening here. Let's bag up some.
Speaker 1: If I remember correctly, I think Kanye has been trying to kind of diss Drake.
Speaker 4: Drake has got ahead of some of it.
Speaker 1: We even heard an Andre three K song that came out that was with Kanye, but I think it aired on Ovio Radio, and I think this was Kanye attempting to create some kind of sniper shot at Drake, but for whatever reason, it was premature. Then we saw Kanye also do something to Drake. Were when Drake went out famously out to help Kanye with a bunch of records. If you remember Drake talking about this with Lebron James. He went out there to kind of help him with some records. He came back and he got a beat from Kanye. That's all he got, and in memory serves me correctly, that beat was used. I think Kanye wasted that beat. I think that was the song Scoop of the Doupe where Kanye just dropped the song scoopyy Doop Doep Doep. He really wasn't saying nothing. And so this is what I tell y'all about the industry. It's a lot of moves being made without saying that people don't know on the outside. But I almost think that's what was happening a long time ago. But Drake released that song with Andre three K and Kanye. Andre three K smoked it. Let's be Cleark. Andre three K is him Kanye Verse was kind of in the early stages, but I think you heard him this Drake on that I do.
Speaker 4: Gotta be honest. Though there seemed to have.
Speaker 1: Been an attempt to lock Drake out of one of the power positions.
Speaker 4: You see these attempts.
Speaker 1: Often what the power players that kind of come together and try to lock out one of the guys that's on the on the come up. And if the other people don't help you along the way and you don't figure it out, you can drown out there. Because because this industry is a very weird place as it pertains to business, not getting hot, not having fans, not being a.
Speaker 4: Celebrity, but curating business.
Speaker 1: I still remember when Drake dropped the song and he said, Yo, the throne is for.
Speaker 4: The taking it.
Speaker 1: Then Kanye and Jay Drop watched the throne and then Jay came got on one of Drake's songs and gave him I think three lines, and it was a big deal about that. It still went out and so the timeline between Yay and Drake and Jay and all of these people, it's out there for you to actually take a look at it if you ever want to take a look at it. But that was a time I would say that Drake wanted a j feature and j wouldn't give it to him, or he wanted to work with Ya and Ye wouldn't do it just as freely as he may wanted it to happen, and that would have added to his confidence and a way in that moment where it helped him figure things out. Because you get on this road and you ain't got it figured out out of the way. You know what you doing, but you need help, you need a push pull, you need is to get in the yoke with you.
Speaker 4: Some of the greats.
Speaker 1: You leave those sessions rejuvenated when you bump into a creator at the highest level, some of these high power individuals in this industry, and there's a respect level and we get into this creative bag. You leave rejuvenated. You might get two weeks, two three months of work out of that. You may be able to live off that. There's certain moves you live off for for a year, not that you lay down, but you can reference that in any time when creative lit. You gotta remember who you are because coming up in this game, man, you gotta remember, Drake came in and was signed the two three four different people had to work all of that off, get everybody paid. Like, ain't no telling what he would have been worth had he came in under his own infrastructure. But I don't think without those code signs he got that, it doesn't work in the same way. Talent is one thing, but the culture called is everything. I want to take a look at this video because this was a time when Drake was doing what Drake done. If you know his history, he was on Billboard for I think a decade straight or maybe even longer. So some of the accolades that we see Drake obtain are only reserved for top tier. They only reserved for the anoymous and the humongous. These are big player of moves. You see what I'm saying, and so again, this is what Kanye is in his bag. This is when jay Z is in his bag. This is when some of these guys are looking at the game and saying, we got a choke hold on it. But I think this little dude's coming and he ain't going nowhere. He got Baby in there. And see the Baby co sign couldn't give him the streets in the South, but in the industry from their bedding in perspective, it can give him the South. As it pertains to Yo, Baby bring the South to the table and say he's still fighting for the South. That's his own artists. Y'all only doing that because Drake signed to the South. It could turn into that. It didn't, but it could turn into that. And on top of that, babyman have made a lot of money in this business. And so as we're dealing with the industry perspective, Baby gave him a certain look and a certain feel and a certain infrastructure where he can battle with them giants. Because boy, if they wanted to shut him down and he ain't have Baby, if they wanted to shut him down and he ain't had their cash money infrastructure, it get quiet.
Speaker 4: But let's take a look at this video, cause y'all been lied.
Speaker 7: To, Lie to you, Facebook, lie to you, lie to you.
Speaker 8: I know it's a lot of real radio real. We don't prove it the Rictus.
Speaker 7: We have some kids that love lose it, that can't play what they want to play it.
Speaker 8: Because they've been to play that foot.
Speaker 5: When that.
Speaker 4: Holy.
Speaker 8: What I'm saying is we love creaking.
Speaker 5: Get great, artist, yo. Let's take a break from the show.
Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks, the number one daily fantasy sports app in North America.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I said it. I meant it. It's on the floor.
Speaker 1: Get it. It's on the floid, Prize Picks. Get it. It's on the floid. Prize Picks. Let me explain something to you. They turned ten dollars into a thousand dollars a prize pick.
Speaker 5: You use my co I U T. P. And you are new sign up. Man.
Speaker 1: Guess what we shoot something to you. Put something on the name not the game, and put something in your bank.
Speaker 5: You and me.
Speaker 1: Man, listen, pick up when I'm putting down in this episode that brought to you by Prize Pigs.
Speaker 5: All you gotta do is test your skills.
Speaker 1: You run with Steph Curry, put yours on Steph Curry, You run with Lebron, Put yours on Lebron, You ran with Sakon Barkley, put yours on. Yeah, that's how it go ok, Clark, put yours on right And if you support me this video, this episode is brought to you by Prize Picks.
Speaker 5: Do yourself a favor. Sign up right now Prize pigs dot com. Use my code. I U T p ain't nothing bigger than this airplane.
Speaker 4: It's up there.
Speaker 5: Let's get back to the show.
Speaker 9: But Frank motion is great too, cause Jesus free on people that gotta the kids, and they're not being the loud to play that little shit because they think in order to freed they gotta play the Satancy Lou and the lover.
Speaker 8: I was raised my k MS one, I was raised my chop. Paul Us we allowed to fight. Pah We allive tonight, pap.
Speaker 7: Her two Catlo is alive tonight, Papa He sat Nass is alive tonight.
Speaker 8: Brom Pa is allied tonight.
Speaker 7: Pup He and Connor is allowed tonight.
Speaker 8: Bro Pracky allied tonight.
Speaker 6: Brother.
Speaker 8: There's going to be a lot of conversations at the tonight Colin, I loved you.
Speaker 9: I know you got comors to Miamti please, And that's in him in my head.
Speaker 8: His slaves. Obama wasn't allowed to do this. It's still wins.
Speaker 1: So that was a very interesting time. I think at that time they felt Drake's presence. I'm not sure if anyone in the industry can deny that Drake has been a four to be wrecking with. Again, I just mentioned one of the many accolades that he has being on Billboard for.
Speaker 4: A decade straight.
Speaker 1: I think just that accolade standalone should let you know his value in the marketplace and what they've been dealing with for many years.
Speaker 4: But as you just seen, Kanye was on the runt.
Speaker 1: I think at that time he said that they were trying to medicate him. They was doing things to try to hurt him. But we've saw Yer come out time after time and say Drake is the goat, Drake is the man. I don't understand how we're supposed to accept now that you're shooting to kill the one thing we know about Kendrick Lamar when he come to shoot at the Drake, he's shooting to kill Kanye, How we know you shooting to kill and you done put your gun, You done handed in your sights and put it down. Every time you keep apologizing, how do we know this is real? I think Kanye serves more of a benefit as a structure piece in this royal rumble. I think he needs to be a producer. He needs to put his two cents in from a production standpoint, and when it comes to rapping, I'm not sure how effective the fans are gonna take it because we.
Speaker 4: Know you love Drake. Yay, we know you love Drake.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna be hard for you to convince us now that you're shooting for the head like it's hard for you.
Speaker 4: At least it's hard to convince me.
Speaker 1: This next part I think I find interesting as well is Ya talks about loos and grains. We're gonna spend about fifteen more minutes on Ya, and then we'll move on.
Speaker 4: To Quavo and Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: But Yay spent some time talking about loos and grains and Drake's relationship.
Speaker 4: Let's take a look at some of that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we're gonna name this dragons and demonics like Drake and all this type of shit, We're gonna change your name actor and do this. And because it's like you know, in a heart of hearts, like whether it's like tubs and that's not all the kind of that they love yay And I'm I'm invegetable, like even if I died, I wouldn't die. I'm like so and as I'm tired of this nigga fucking with me and all this shit. Man. So the fact that these niggas is coming together finding it because it's not just about the elimination of Drake, you know, it's like like we're gonna tear the head off whoever they got that they thought was in control all the shit, Like look at this, it's like they running the numbers, they running on radio. They got to smash. And then you know it's like now they're not playing Little Wayne no more because he ain't you know, he's not directly connected with Lucy. And then they go and like buy the cash money shit out and they like pick and choose. They want, Oh, we're gonna have migos one week and then we're gonna have future this. Then we had two chains, this, that, and they always picked somebody we gonna have twenty one after you know what I'm saying, It's like they always pick somebody from Atlanta. I'm from I was born in Atlanta, right whatever, you know, how did that even happen?
Speaker 2: Though, Like I mean, before we even get into what happened? Who is Lucian Grenge?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Who is he?
Speaker 2: Because people don't know who he is? And I feel like you have to be your upt to know exactly who he is. And you've got to that level.
Speaker 3: He's still higher, He's still a higher gun. He's just like a like a nigga handler, like he just control like Universal, he running for him. But he ain't like he ain't no overboss or nothing like that. He ain't no no billionaire nigga. Like yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, but he got a billion. You know what I'm saying. His money is like infinite. It's just a it's a form of energy as a tool and shit, you know it's like, but he is someone who in the constructs of where where niggas have been placed.
Speaker 1: When you hear Kanye West talk about loosing grains and the connections as it pertains to the record labels and Universal or Republic, him throw around cash money, catalog and certain things.
Speaker 4: I want to kind of provide my.
Speaker 1: Perspective and my narrative as it pertains to this subject. Over the next few episodes of his Ubject podcast, you will see us discussing this quote unquote loosing grains package that Kanye West is speaking about with some artists that's actually in the game, and some people all be defending it and others will not be. But if I'm being honest with anybody that's watching, right with my very limited knowledge as it pertains to how the overall industry operates, because I'm in it, but they making.
Speaker 4: A lot of money in here, and it's a lot going on, and.
Speaker 1: So I need people to understand that everything that meets the eye shouldn't make his way to the heart. You hear me, Everything that meets the eye shouldn't make his way to the herd. So you gotta check and recheck, measure twice, cut once, because once you cut, you won't get another chance to cut. You see, So pay attention. Kanye West is speaking about a loosing grains package, and I think this entire business is ran on option allies, and so when he speaks about this package, I think it's about information and connections. I'm not gonna sit here and act like Drake didn't have to work his way into a position because he was bottled up in some of these same deals we hear niggas complain about. It's just that his music outworked the deals. He was outpacing the deals. They had to amend the deals. They had to get him right before I quit this whole thing, or just threaten the work, stoppach or turn the fans against you right. There was so many scenarios that could have took place, and so with Drake, they had to amend those contracts. They had to fix and heal those wounds to make sure that he was kept happy. You dig what I'm saying. So y'all gotta understand that there's a different level of being this happening. Drake was in some of them same contracts niggas complaining about. It ain't like he come in with one of the hell of a contract. That's why he was around us because News was eating off of them. And you know how we do. You need to bring anybody to the neighborhood. You need to bring anybody to the neighborhood. If you making some money off of him. I used to have to tell man, don't bring him around me. Man, I don't give a if your sale or been around you twenty year.
Speaker 4: It's just some other shit. Don't bring him around this y'all.
Speaker 1: Bring anybody to the neighborhood, especially if it's some being that's involved. They'll bring a square rapper, rap bigger be from tim Buck two. They'll bring him straight to the neighborhood because he went some street. Now, this ain't nobody in particular.
Speaker 4: Hood.
Speaker 1: Is everybody hood, so but it's a cold that we gotta live by. So I don't never appreciate that shit. When I see the white dude walking through the hood that don't nobody know. I don't serve him. I don't give a how much money got. He can have ten thousand dollars and don't want nothing but of ounce. I don't know what you're talking about, sir, because I can't get out like that.
Speaker 4: There's a tribe involved with this thing of ours.
Speaker 1: Anything outside of that tribe threatens that tried with that in mind, I moved with caution. But they had to get Drake contracts, right, See that tricky from the outside of this game. Just yo, get in and get hot, bro just get hot. Now, that ain't worth for damn. I'm telling you right, I'm telling you to understand this here. You better have somebody around you that can do some business, or you better understand this business. Not no real estate lord. You got him doing entertainment contracts because they gonna whoop on him over here, respectfully to the years he has wrapped up in frightened criminal cases. When he get over here and entertainment law dealing with these millions, man, they gonna wop on him because they got to play for the play that he know about. There's a lot of misconceptions. But one of the many misconceptions about this entertainment industry in particular, and I'm almost ready to say alongside all big business, is that money opens doors. I wouldn't say they lied to you when they said that, but they left off some things. And that's much more to consider than just getting in a door, getting in the room, getting in the house.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I found this interesting that the more people I run into that trying to get in the game, they just want to get next to somebody, and they don't understand that ain't enough to do nothing for you. Of them somebody gotta know which one they working, and somebody got to know how to work it. You know, everything ain't for everybody. And so when they told us money open doors, then you say, well, what doors to what rooms to what house? And so people just think when they hear money opens doors just to get to the house and get in the house. They didn't tell you that there's rooms in the house. So there's other doors you gotta get to, and so you spend all your time just trying to get through the door. You get to the house, get through the door. Now it's rooms, Which room to go in? You don't know. You spend literally all your time focused on just getting to the house, getting through that door. No one told you about the rooms. Hustlers get caught in the hustle. I always try to say, let's get some business done, get some information. I've been holling information since twenty twenty. Those that know me notice I'm an information guy. I'm a day to brokeer. Everybody noticed that, right. I ain't knew on this information thing. I've been hollering this from the beginning of time. I ain't no different than nobody else. But I knew damn well that it wasn't about getting to the house. I needed to get to the house, but I also needed the floor plans because I needed to know which room to go in.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Your money just to get you to the house and through the door of the house. They don't tell you where to go to get the information in that house. And so what Kanye West is speaking about the looting Grain package is the infrastructure information to go along with the music. Making the music is one thing, but that's infrastructure. You got to the house with your music and it sound good, and you think you got a chance to battle with Drake for number one, you sadly mistaken. It's infrastructure running alongside Drake's music. The same with podcasting. As I see as I get in, I say, oh, I'm in. But it's infrastructure. Loan, it's infrastructure that that's what they gonna need. Somebody just got quiet. Don't nobody say nothing because it's infrastructure. It's Yo, we got a good story. How do we get that out to the press? Like, I ain't gonna bore you guys with all of the things that infrastructure provides you as it pertains to this business. But when you hear about Kanye West speaking about this loosen Grange package.
Speaker 4: It's all about that. Yo. Yeah, money opens doors.
Speaker 1: But these dudes got fifty years of infrastructure, and the kind of deal that Drake got is probably only warranted for the top three across all genres too. It's probably only one in rap hip hop that can get that deal. And so now with that information being prevalent, you have someone like a Joe Budden that will take that and try to act like he's enough everybody's publishing. I have to reject that push back to that notion, but I do won't acknowledge the fact that I do believe Drake to have one of the only deals of his magnitude and has a mend almost every part of the contract known the most rapper. I think he does have different stipulations, different bitch marks and payouts in his contracts. I mean, he's been an erner for the last ten years. That'll be crazy not to acknowledge that. Let's listen to a little more.
Speaker 2: It's a minute ago you put it on all DSP so he's really standing on his disc Have.
Speaker 3: You heard both of them? Yes? I heard it.
Speaker 2: What do you think Kendrick's gonna do. Now do you think he got some shit for Drake? Who do you think wins that?
Speaker 4: I win?
Speaker 3: I got some shit for Drake, and know nobody wanted with me. Oh look what you mean you got some shit for Drake? That's something of course.
Speaker 2: It's like right now, like you got some shit ready for Drake? Should we listened to the ship on him?
Speaker 3: Fuck him? Like I told you, I put the ship in. I said, fuck this nigga is fuck this nigga and I like him, you know what I'm saying. But it's like it's it's always like, fuck this nigga. A little slick shit he be doing fuck all that, and that's what it is. But I did do this like that remix though, I think that's what you was one of the let me see you got to like that.
Speaker 2: I don't believe Yay jumped on the Like that remake for.
Speaker 1: Those of y'all that's on YouTube right now. It's gonna cut out. Come to Patreon or join as a member to get this will come to Patreon.
Speaker 4: Y'all know, I with you respectfully, y.
Speaker 8: Gosh tast style Roofstile.
Speaker 10: I just put your pitch and the shan John takes out.
Speaker 4: What that ship back?
Speaker 8: You get the hooliganism. Here you go, you done, I got you.
Speaker 11: Wow, there's some real invented ship. When you ain't come on some ship. Oh it's really up. Oh it's really up now, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Tang style roost tile.
Speaker 10: I just put your bitch and the shan John takes time treat a bad fish like she average. Who I treat a bad bitch like a bad bitch. She like to have a let me get your money your game when you're gonna get fun in your game. And yeah, you see they trying to count the gap like that. We just hit a number one right.
Speaker 8: Other number one find up at the top.
Speaker 10: Titani and Grills called a smile on the prox. I ain't had m stein that you able to jack.
Speaker 4: I ain't been a drill too.
Speaker 10: I ain't gonna lie with chops.
Speaker 3: Nothing want you want?
Speaker 5: Then it's two and over.
Speaker 4: Time dollars.
Speaker 12: Club till the street, shot the drones and hit like metro beats.
Speaker 10: The niggas West Lucy Man served your masters.
Speaker 3: Niggas, you caught a little bag for your master's digging your lifetime bill like a bathing nigga. Yeah, Pluto called me. I went to the studio, laid that and then we you know, went through the you know, the creative process and the cords and called the Hooligans called him out in London to get on a joint. You know, everybody is very very excited about the elimination of Drake. Yo, you're not excited. We was energized. I mean.
Speaker 2: There's a lot to take in because, like you said, you like people. You and Drake was neighbors on one time.
Speaker 3: That wasn't my choice.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about the song really quick again.
Speaker 1: I don't think the song is it's not trash, of course is yeay, he put his touch on it. I literally like what he's doing with the Hooligans added element. He always adds to the algorithm as it pertains the music. I think that's one of the most valuable players. He adds to the algorithm almost almost every time out. Even if he's getting those ideas from other people and kind of putting them in an incubator and then perfect them. It's something there to respect that dude has done a lot. I don't think the song is effective as it pertains the balls and lyrics as I continue to tell y'all they're hitting Drake with all the narratives associated with his name. Some people are saying, yo, they set in the stage. But I believe Kendrick to be somewhat like I am, which is a pure creative and so it's like, ah, fuck, don't say tom Man, I can't say that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: It's like when I have a take about something I hate when someone else had the same take, even if it's one of the greatest minds in the world, Like I might have a take and Gary V had the same take, and I'm like, damn it, Like I want my take to be like I want to have a unique take, even though in this world that's becoming unreasonable, you know, on my plight what I'm noticing, But I do want to be unique, and I'm gonna stay unique. But I think Kendrick, they could be taking all of the air out of Kendrick's ball. They could be Robin Kendrick of every narrative that he's able to use.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I think nobody can use the gang bang of anger like him, and I do believe him to take this underage thing to another level because for me, that seems to be one of the more effective angles that has not been tampled with everything else they running around with it now, Kanye, with the Lucien Grains thing, that is adding another element. The rich Baby Daddy is really taking your song that you on with sixy Red and using it against you, you know what I'm saying. So that's a little battle rap kind of thing that's happening there. But for me, I understand that in this matchup, you're gonna be dealing with nuance, narratives, rapping, media memes. It's gonna be a lot going on, more than just your traditional beats and raps. If you ask somebody like me, this is your new form of battling. This is what battling for high profile artists is gonna look like in the near future. It's not gonna go back to just a record, than a record in six months then a record that's gonna be records, memes. There's gonna be media involved with it, and we're gonna talk about how I feel like. Even though that Quavo song that he just dropped on Chris Brown as a banger, that poster came to the South and so Kanye Wess talked about future hitting him up to get this done. I was telling some record execs like Future is gonna be the problem. He has to neutralize future. If he does not neutralize future, we're gonna be dealing with a wolverine on the loose.
Speaker 2: That because it's like for everybody, all of the great you weakend Pluto, Metro Ross Kendrick, Kendrick like, there's something obviously wrong with this one individual that no one wants to speak about. And I feel like you're the only person that's gonna really put it out there.
Speaker 3: They say rich baby daddy is like Drake has a rich baby daddy named Lucien and universal Wow. He's like, you know, like, man, my daddy got it. You know what I'm saying. It's like my daddy controlled the spins, my daddy got the DSPs. My daddy Drake has a rich baby daddy named Lucy or Lucy and work for people who control the banks in Africa, who keep you know, think about download. We had Black Wall Street, we had Harlem. It's just I'm god, you know what I'm saying. I'm back here again. I'm later.
Speaker 1: See That's the thing. I don't think I can be around you. I ain't no nigga finna tell me that God. Now, Now you done took this shit too far. Now I fuck with you, but you ain't gonna do that. You ain't gonna see it in my face and tell me you God.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I want to reiterate for all the youngsters just chasing this game and think all they need is some money and to get hot and they can be competing with some of the biggest in the game, I want you to know it's a little bit more to that formula and that recipe that they ain't told you about it. A lot of people communicating don't even know the formula. But it's important that you know. You ain't talking to chefs. You talking to prep cooks. Them niggas might have prepped the food. They don't know nothing about what's really going on when the shit get in the skillet and how to make it the way that the people consume it. They ain't them kind of people, And so people talking to you about the game may not be navigating you through it. At least that's my opinion when I look at it. I continue to tell y'all, they'll tell you just make it to the house.
Speaker 4: They don't tell you.
Speaker 1: Make sure you have the floor plans because they'll let you in the house, let you in the room. You get none out of it, but it costs money to get in that room. You come out of that room, go in another room. You get none out of it, but it costs money to go in that room.
Speaker 3: This thing.
Speaker 1: You know, you're gonna spend money in all these different rooms and it ain't really got much out of it. And then they'll turn around and say, you don't know how to work. You move, ain't no move to work. But if you knew like I knew, you will know that there's certain rooms that you go in that it may not even take money, but the level of exclusivity gotta be there. But it may not take money, but they'll send you on this journey of hustling and tell you all the rappers getting signed they'll at that white house. Go to that white house and change your family life. Same with sports, same with entertainment, same with a lot of these different industries. Just get over to that white house on the block and they'll put you in a scenario your where it'll better your family. But you don't know where to go. And so that room that you wanted in, they let you in that room. But by the time they let you in that room, they had already moved the money from out of that room into the attic. So now you in the house looking for rooms, and the money's in the attic. Nobody told you the money is in the attic. Now by the time they told you the money is in the attic, you go to look in the attic, it's in a whole nother house. Like it's a constant cat and mouse game in this industry until you stop chasing and you set the trap. See the thing is, don't chase the game. Set the trap, and you'll get caught chasing the game because you is getting a little money doing it. Seventh grand, nine grand, fifteen grand, twenty two grand, right a day, two days, five days, you making more money than you ever made. But you will get caught in this maid and never really do nothing impactful, never really do nothing effective.
Speaker 2: Boston Drake arguing about money and houses. Why nobody ever came at you by money?
Speaker 3: Because I've made the most, We're gonna make the most again. You know, it's like anybody leave you alone when it comes to money. With bipolar and the medication and turning me fat and all the reputation ship. That's like Tupac shot up in the elevator, So that healthy right now, exactly exactly. No, it's in shape, nigga. Yeah, it's up.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: We're gonna move on to the next subject once again. This is the download podcast.
Speaker 1: I don't think even Kanye believe that. You know, when you when you got position over nigga, nigga, look at you. You ain't shaped long. What you been doing you've been You've been working out, man, I ain't been doing no motherfucking work. You ain't shape, nigga. Yeah, nah, you ain't shape. Skin glowing, smelling good?
Speaker 5: Nah you hear.
Speaker 1: You hear him? You'd be like, I ain't got no edge. I ain't even got no edge up, I ain't got no But they're hitting on all narrative cylinders with this joint. Man, We're gonna look at this little dirt part and move on.
Speaker 3: Dirk saying a verse and it said, he said, take my easy shirt off and make it a domat and he said it four times. Yeah, little Dirk said this. I hit him up. I said, you know you're breaking my heart? Who told you to do this? I'm like, I don't. I don't know if it's a legal thing that happened. And I'm trying to sit with the man. I'm like, man, this is bad for the city. Who told you to do this?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: It's just like when Jacob did the disc track or whatever. It's like, it's one thing you got Drake. It's like he's really paid to come and do whatever he does and should come up my neck all this type of shit. But it's another thing for somebody like that to come around you. It'say while you that's all the whole friend's enemy kind of talking shit like votures though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but tell me he's really not rocking with you.
Speaker 3: He must have never really liked me or whatever. I don't know exactly what it is, but I spoke to this man a few times about you know the line. Then he changed the line. Then he changed the line to take my easy hat off and give my little hole that. And I'm just like, why y'all think y'all could play with me? See they think I'm like, oh, this he's gonna get hyped up. Let's watch him. Like, ma, people try to like take your kids and you know, give your rap bar say some lines, yo, It's like, are you disappointed in Dirt?
Speaker 2: Honestly, Like, let's let's speak real like you, my brother, you disappointed in Dirt?
Speaker 3: I'm not disappointed like man niggas. Just like Yo, y'all should meet up. I don't really listen to that much rap.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I don't know nobody. No, I don't know nobody fucking raps man. I don't even know my own raps mask on. I ain't grab a microphone.
Speaker 2: Dirt went from vultures to on tour with Drake. Ain't you didn't feel no way about Dirt? I mean you could be like we could be vulnerable with each other. That ship was heartbreaking to you.
Speaker 1: Now, before we let him speak about the other side of the relationship with Dirt and the tour with Drake, I do want to say that it almost sounds like Kanye West misinterpreted some lyrics from Little Dirt, because if he said I take my easy shit off and make it a door man, It's like, Yo, you made clear you ain't rocking with Easy. We think Yeezy is Adidas. He may not understand that. Maybe that's a conversation you have with him. Yo, Now I'm still Easy. You gotta distinguish that that Adida's Yeasy, that's the one We not fucking with, that old classic style of easy.
Speaker 4: We not fucking with that one.
Speaker 1: But maybe he thinks that, Yo, you said you're not fucking with Adidas, So I'm done fucking with Easy. And now because you put it out there like this, I'm not gonna explain it, especially now that I'm Slick was in the middle, you just pushed me on the other side.
Speaker 4: If I was in the middle.
Speaker 1: If I'm Dirt, Kanye just pushed me to Drake's side, you know. But Dirt got relationship with Pluto and many more people. So I don't know how he feels. But I'm saying as it pertains to Drake and yay if ye Missing interpreted those lyrics and took that way because he said that, he said, I took my yeasy head off and gave my little hole at It's like, Yo, they not probably associating you with Easy in the way that you expect them to, even though that is your name. But you have been vocal on saying that they took Easy from me. Adidas have stolen Easy from me. That's me giving Dirk benefit of the doubt on that. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's the case, Maybe it isn't. You know.
Speaker 3: I thought that somehow, because I like, maybe to make music for somebody, that when I couldn't see, you know, my children, that these people use their platform because I use my platform on their behalf. Now I realize, like no one owes me anything, but there's more than enough people to still get what you need to get done without anyone. Wow, it ain't no one person that's going to stop me from what I'm doing either. So if you depend on somebody who is not giving you what you need, you're the one that's in the wrong. If you call on somebody, they don't pick up, They ain't pick up. Bro, you're gonna just keep on, you know. And that's that attachment you gotta get detached. That's why said. By the time it got to like little Dirk sending those songs, playing with me on that song like that.
Speaker 2: That dir shit really bothering.
Speaker 4: No, it's not that.
Speaker 3: My whole thing is it doesn't bother me as much. I'm using it as an example. If I was, you know, back then, maybe it could have bothered me. It's almost like he got sent over get out of here. You bothered me like it's almost like you got sent over to bother me.
Speaker 1: If you listen to that last clip, you heard Kanye West talk about detachment in a situation where if you call on the same people they called on you, and they don't answer the call in the same way. Maybe you gave them bread and they gave you water. Maybe you gave them food and they gave you shelter. Maybe you gave them everything and they gave you nothing. Nonetheless, the same people you call on may not be available in the way that you've been available for them, and so for something and Kanye made beats and Kanye West thought that this would mean that because I helped change people lives, that they would stand for me when I'm in my time of need. You hear me talk about it all the time on this up that podcast. This game is about connections, It's about option and allies. You can sneak in the game, you can sneak in the industry, but without the infrastructure, you have problem operating on the same levels as these other people operate. There was a brief time upon the Internet's first arrival and the technology being birthed to be able to upload from your phone, upload music and do dances, and the Internet was now involved in interfacing with how we consume music, media and content. There was a brief stint there where you could find yourself at the top of a page, the top of a landing page. The algorithm really can.
Speaker 4: Boost you up.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that snuck in and got rich when that algorithm was built that way. Those times are no longer and I'm not saying that the same people are not making money now. I think what people don't understand is is that there's individuals running this business that do not show their face on camera. And I'm speaking about the blog people, the people that do write ups, the magazine people, all the Internet backlog individuals, all the radio show people, all of the hosts late nights, all the DJs, like, there's so many people that you may not know, but they're the reason a lot of these wheels are turning. And money don't get you to hire those people. Back in the day, you become number one on some of these charges like an Apple Music or SoundCloud, those people are coming to you. Those people will come to you because they can provide a service to you. Nowadays, the people that's coming to you. Literally can't do nothing but take your money. They have nothing to provide you, but they know you need something because they've been around long enough to know, Oh, he's at that point what he needs, he's trying to get to that next level. I'll show up and do a half as job in charging. One of the hardest things to do in the entertainment business is finding the right people to work for you and good people to work for you. And that comes along with some of these packages that y'all call code signs. It comes. It's much more than just an Instagram postal. When you sign with some of these people, they whole buildings go with that.
Speaker 4: They hold resources, they hold caller calling log, the caller ID, all of that go with that.
Speaker 1: But you've been food to just get on and get hot. And so as a little young rapper, or as an old rapper, as a podcast dude, as a content dude, you attach to the idea that you have to be next to people to make it happen. We got to do better detach. I understand your feel because you would think that in this game that people that walk through the Valley of the Shadow or death, they know what this is about and they know what it's like to try to escape that, and so they empathize with your position. But if they don't, then what And that's kind of what Kanye is talking about.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 4: If everybody don't do nothing, then what you just on?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Sit there and do nothing?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: You better make it happen.
Speaker 1: You got to make sure you bump into the right people alone this journey. Why is that it's the equivalent to showing up to a big house.
Speaker 4: You got two.
Speaker 1: Million dollars to buy the house, but you gotta find an agent that's selling the house. That's information there, what's happening there is a lot of rappers, content creators. They're showing up to the house with the money and not knowing as a process to get ownership of it. You know, I don't know what Kanye stands at in this fight. I think Kanye as a rapper in this as an artist in this particular fight, I think all these guys are just taking away from what Kendrick is gonna do and they're making it harder on Kendrick. So if Kendrick does in fact come out and wins this, it'll be crazy because y'all are looking at all of that is helping Kendrick. I'm saying it's hurting Kendrick. I'm saying that they're taking the air out of all the tires, y'all, running all the narratives into the ground and part of the battle rap, part of this battle with shock value. Oh my god, he said that you dig, so pay attention to what's going on, and let's move on and keep you our own future in this battle. But let's move on, all right, Let's talk about this for those underwell. Quavo and Chris Brown have been going back and forth alongside all of this rap beef that's going on in the industry. But Quavo and Chris Brown's seem to have a real deal beef. This don't seem to be on wax and just raps. This seems to have an emotional element to this battle rap. And I'm not sure how that plays out at the end, but we're gonna talk about it. We got a podcast. They both dropped one song apiece, so as of right now, it looks like Quavo drop Weakest Link where he referenced take Off, he referenced having relations with Sweetie, and Quevo dropped Tender basically saying Chris Brown tender about the women, and then Quevo came back. Now, I will say, out of all the rap, out of all the battle rapping that's going on right now, as it pertains the flow, I'm gonna say, takeout winning. As of right now, let's pay attention to this song. Quovo dropped on Chris Brown called over holes in bitches, ohb Quovo, this and that.
Speaker 4: Chris Brown.
Speaker 12: Put a nigga pull up crash shot about your bait. Why you puss little bitch, Come dance better with my drake, But you ben fucked your bag up when you punch red in the face.
Speaker 5: Come about.
Speaker 1: Let me point something out for you. You see how soon this beat drop you right on him. He understands the tension span of you little motherfucker's out there.
Speaker 4: Can't let the beat play.
Speaker 1: Long or nothing got to get right in, get on his head, and it gotta be some punches in the first part, like make sure it's some shit that he can it can resonate with some fans so they can keep listening. Oh what else he gonna say? Understand the signs behind these records. It's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 12: Puss a nigga, pull up crash shot about your bait. Why you push little bitch, come dance battle with my drake. You ben fucked your bag up when you punch me in the face talking about fashion with you sparing who come punched me in my face? It ain't nothing but a fade. You know you lost the frank niggas ran in your house, tied up your unklejeen pay this bullet got your name. Don't ever bring up take puss it.
Speaker 6: You know, happy'all niggas holes out here. I'm talking about like a nigga believe wants somebody type shit. Bitch, I got your home for pressing. I hit your hole for pussing. I did the pay it but come in the same year. But you're gonna owe me puss it on at your hand's gonna pushing it off, bro with the fans to puss it committed, come in they did no time can't beg it. We know that you're pushing pust You puss it, you puss it, you push the niggas.
Speaker 4: Time after time.
Speaker 6: I'm pull a little bit of nose, listen, dumping the diamond looking but just said, oh listen, knock good. Ain't go listen.
Speaker 4: That boy.
Speaker 1: Listen take Off the one hand to flow you can just hear. But the dogs, the dogs, look at the dog. He got that stutter float, the sign and at the time.
Speaker 5: But the dog.
Speaker 4: It's some niggas that can't even do that.
Speaker 1: It's almost like he might have went in there and laid some of that ship for them and then they can come back with it because that is a unique wave riding that he be doing on the track.
Speaker 4: So take Off smoke this.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, I think his style shined on the beat right. I think Takeoff really showed why he was one of the then head hunch os. As it pertains to me goals. Now, how do we feel about Quevo putting Takeoff on a disc track? I guess my question is from Chris Brown perspective an RP Takeoff. You know what I'm saying, We love respect you, RP, respectful RP to Takeoff, good dude, But does this put Takeoff in the crossfiles of a battle right now? Is the gloves off? Do Chris Brown come out saying all kind of wild shit about it? About what happened about you? About take right? Do you put him in a position to do that now, because you don't put him on a song this and Chris Brown.
Speaker 4: I think it's a fair question to have.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe Chris still holds it down, but some of you rap niggas they ain't holding it down. I know in the battle rap they not holding that, you know what I'm saying that For me, coming from the South, coming from where I come from, how I grew up, I don't know that I can do that, but I do know in this competitive sport, and it feels like there's an emotional element to this beef that he may go for the juggular and really start to talk about takeoff in the open public. And I'm not a fan of that, right, but I'm just say and what could take place now?
Speaker 4: I do want to bring some criticism.
Speaker 1: On Quavo because as much as academics is at the forefront of things right now, or that's what it seems to be, right, he's been instrumental in getting a lot happening, a lot of people watching him as it pertains these battles. At that same time, that record could have went to somebody in the South, you know what I mean to pipe, somebody in the South platform up. That's what I be talking about. It's like, yo, y'all running through that shit. The academics who gonna report? But I understand it's the business. The business is the business like, but it's just it's an ugly scenario.
Speaker 4: He should have gave this shit to somebody from the South. It's up there. Podcasts could have broke this shit.
Speaker 1: As much as I'm happy that academics is garnering a lot of the market shall because I operate in original content and in this content world at a high level.
Speaker 4: So they opening the market up for me.
Speaker 1: Whatever academics do, CA ain't hurt what I'm doing. You see what I'm saying. But I'm just saying I want people to pay attention. How those rappers you could have fed that to the South. You could have fed that song to the South turned one of the little homie platforms up. Chris Brown seemed to think. And if I'm being honest, Chris Brown seem to think niggas is pussy. How Chris Brown be talking like he want to fight, I'm gonna do this to you. It just seemed like he believed dudes to be straight pussy. And I can't lie, Sweety is pretty. I can't even camp cause you know, I don't even be looking at none of these look like I don't look at none of these shit. But after this I went and looked and seeing what I'm oh, Sweety is a bad one. She slicked bad like she wanted them one like I can't even kept she is one of them one. First, I'm thinking, why these two guys going at each other about Sweetie? And I know both of them dealt with Sweetie, but why is that still a thing I forgot about Krucci. See, I forgot they have in common Kruci. So I'm saying, oh, so it's two girls on the forefront, but sweet is the one getting all the attention for some reason that's interesting to me.
Speaker 4: I believe Chris Brown want to fight because he thinks yo, I used to be cool with y'all then.
Speaker 1: And a lot of these niggas be looking at your gal man, A lot of these niggas they be looking at your old lady like they'll fuck your girl. A lot of these dudes, you know what I mean, they'll really sacrifice the relationship with you to fuck that girl. You see what I'm saying. A lot of these dudes don't got no morals about them. Like it's so many girls out here, but they'll fuck Yo girl. I want to fuck Yo girl. I want to fuck Yo girl. I think she eases she letting you fuck her. I want to fuck yo woman. That's a lot of dudes be so there's a weird energy surrounding that. But I think Chris Brown is upset because he thought they were cool. And for you to start messing with the girl, you really know, I care about Caruci. It's like, damn man, Like I almost think I heard Chris Brown speak about that one time. There's a narrative online that's like, Yo, why Kuaevo won't leave Sweetish? Like he doing too much? He should leave that girl? Like damn, he doing too much? Why not leave it? And I'm not sure if y'all understand that some women have a touch about him. Some women got a feel to him. Some women got a vibe. They set a vibe. I used to just tell one of my old ladies like, yo, just set a vibe. Yo, just set a vibe, man. Just some people got to touch a vibe or feel. Some people are safe place. It ain't even just about six this woman here is sacred around this woman. It's peaceful, she's soft, soft girl era. She's energy.
Speaker 4: It's just it's welcoming. Energy is nice.
Speaker 1: It's just you dig It's just a different vibration, and you want to be there. You don't want to get away from no woman that's providing that from you, even if you fall back from or Here's the thing about memories, and this is what's dangerous, is that to survive, there's a correlation between the distance of event and how we feel about it. So the negative things that happen to us, the father we go from that, the more rational we can look at it.
Speaker 4: And also I think.
Speaker 1: Kuovo down played his main girl in the sounding like I can just take a model bitch and make a sweeted nigga and then SWEETI responded, So she wasn't feeling that, like you downplaying me?
Speaker 4: You know, you know, you know what it is, you know you really yeah about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, see them girls that sit back like oh you oh, you try to downplay me. You know, I got that thing you like, you know I do that thing you like? You trying to play me out there? Okay, next time ice cream machine broken? You know, I'm having an ice cream machine and a sprinkler, and you out there playing with me like that when you know I'm that You know how you know how to do you when it's just me and you you know I'm you know I'm pressure. You gonna downplay me like you can just turn anybody to me when you really don't try to probably get back on me, because dudes sometimes we'll get freaking horny and go to heat and get back.
Speaker 4: Ain't babe, you know? I mean and shit like a mom. What you been doing? Scrawing? What you been doing?
Speaker 3: Babe?
Speaker 5: You ain't ate.
Speaker 4: Nigga, ain't talk to the girl in two years?
Speaker 5: You ain't ate nothing.
Speaker 3: You good?
Speaker 4: How you doing you straight? How the kids? Like you just been tapped in? Like you just come to take care of business?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's up? Your bills paid? What you doing with your car paid off? How you been Yeah? Your house paid off? What you got going?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You trying to steal the bitch a nigga talking like that, gonna steal your gal man a nigga that is calling it holling.
Speaker 4: What you're doing, bab seit what you knowing? Your house paid on? What's up?
Speaker 13: You straight over that you ain't, Yeah, you ain't. You don't need no furniture or nothing. He trying to steal the bitch man. He gonna steal the pitch man.
Speaker 4: And they were wrong.
Speaker 1: Having them niggas sit beside each other won't make one of them nigga crash out. It would have been world news and Chris Brown would have been done.
Speaker 4: He would have hit Quavo then.
Speaker 1: As far as his image wise, they said, oh, we knew that Nigga did never had control of itself. He showed restraint then, whether he regretted or not now, but you will remember nights with some of these women, like some of you women got a spell on a nigga. It beat three four year down the road. You still remember them nights? Man, I remember that night. We shit boy? Who is she did?
Speaker 4: A goodness?
Speaker 1: Graci, you ain't saw that motherfucking two years you still be thinking about it. They don't put a spell on you. Though they don't put a spell on you. Nigga won't even gonna get him, No new gal. Nigga be sitting that baggage claim waiting on that same little to come down. You ever see that only nigga, that baggage claim, Bro, the baggage didn't make it. Bro, the luggage ain't coming family. The luggage ain't coming family. He be dying there waiting, Bro, it's over. You know what I'm saying. And they still that sweeten.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie sweet as a bad one though. But he called Chris Brown a crackhead. Michael Jackson a crackhead. Michael Jackson.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, So that's today's episode, Big Loan. It's up there podcast. Come to patriot dot com. It's up their podcast for all the rest of the vibes. We got a new segment, Alert Penitentiary Rules and Effect coming out. Make sure you watch interviews this out right now. Make sure you get some merch that's finna drop on you boys. Man, you dig It's up there podcast, Big lo You can't reach out. I'm out of reach. Let's get it. Love y'all, See y'all next time.