Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the Votes and Verdicts podcast, hosted by the Litigation and Policy team at Bloomberg Intelligence, the investment research platform of Bloomberg LP on the Bloomberg terminal. Bloomberg Intelligence has five hundred analysts and strategists working across the globe and focused on all major markets. Our coverage includes over two thousand equities and credits, and we have outlooks on more than ninety industries and one hundred market indices, currencies and commodities. This podcast series examines the intersection of business policy and law, and today's our weekly check in on the litigation and policy catalysts that we're watching and that we think will impact companies across a number of different sectors. My name is Elliot Stein. I'm an analyst with the Bloomberg Intelligence covering litigation in the financial sector, and I'll be your host for today, April twenty fifth, twenty twenty five. And since things move very quickly these days, especially when it comes to policies, we're recording this at ten thirty am Eastern Time. Delighted today to be joined by a handful of my colleagues on the Litigation and Policy team. We have Nathan Dian and DC, we have justin THEREESI and Holly from here in New York, and we have Tamlin Basin out in London. You can find all of our research on the Bloomberg terminal at BI go and more specifically on our dashboard BI Laws Go. All right, So I think, Holly, why don't we start with you. You've been covering the growing number of lawsuits that have been challenging President Trump's tariffs. There's several lawsuits going on, and I think this week may have been sort of the first time we have sort of a preliminary ruling. Do you want to give us an update on the k and where they are and how you see them playing out?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Thanks Elliott. So there are about five or six lawsuits right now, and two of them have actually three of them have been filed in the International Trade Court I believe it's free. The rest have been filed in federal courts around the country, and they're challenging some The first lawsuit that was filed that we know about was filed in early April, and it was challenging just the tariffs on China. The next lawsuit challenged the reciprocal tariffs for the Universal Tariff and then the other lawsuits and two of them were filed by one of them was filed by a group of states, and then the other one was filed by the state of California challenge to all tariffs. And so they're all, you know, they make very similar arguments, and if you want to get into them, I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe maybe, I mean just quickly, maybe it makes sense for you to just sort of outline. I mean, there's basically like two main arguments. One is statutory. One's constitutional right.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So first they stay that the statute the president relied on, which was the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, doesn't authorize the tariffs because which we call, yeah, AIPA. It's much easier than that, that long, long name that gets is stuck. So AIPA doesn't authorize the terriffs because it never even mentions the word terraffs. And there are a bunch of other statutes that provide very structured and reticulated ways to impose tariffs, and they stay mentioned the word tariffs, and this is not one of them. And so they say this was a statute that was meant to deal with emergencies and like imposed trade embargos and things like that. It was not meant to impose like Adflorm's duties, and you can you we know that because it doesn't mention the word teriffs, and so that's one of the arguments. The second argument is that on one lawsuit, a challenging reciprol cold tariff says that the statute requires a national emergency that poses an unusual and extraordinary threat. And that's a quote from the statute, an unusual and extraordinary threat, and this is not the trade deficit that was cited as a basis for the reciprocal teriff. Is not an unusual and extraordinary threat. It's been in existence for fifty years. So this statute was definitely not meant to address an emergency like that. Or this is not an emergency, so it was not meant to address this situation like that. Then the lawsuit challenging the tariffs on China say, they don't contest, they don't claim that the illicit drugs and unlawful migration that's the basis for that, that that emergency is not an emergency, but they that the teriffs are not necessary to address that emergency. And then finally, all of the lawsuits argue that if AYIPA authorizes the terroriffs, then Congress unconstitutionally delegated.
Speaker 1: As powers, right, And I mean your view is you lean towards the terriffs, you know, sticky in, and that the government will prevail in these lawsuits. But you do think it's a close.
Speaker 3: Call, right, I do think it's a close call. So we said that we think the teriffs will be upheld because aipa's granted authority. It grants the president the power to regulate imports, and we say that that encompasses the power to impose tariffs. We also don't think the court is going to want to wait into what constitutes an emergency. They haven't in the past. They've been very reluctant to the second and gets the president when it comes to declarations of emergency. And the law doesn't constitutionally delegate power because it provides called an intelligible principle to the president. And in the one case in which two Supreme Court justices indicated they want to revisit the so called non delegation doctrine because this is a doctrine that hasn't been you has been looked at for like I think over seventy years or something like that. And in the one case in which two justices said they may want to revisit the doctrine and redefine it, they had a carve out for situations where the President and Congress's powers overlapped in areas wherehere they typically overlap, like and they explicitly mentioned foreign affairs, and I think this is something like that tariff powers, something like that. So I don't think they're going to want to revisit that doctrine in a case like this. So I said, these are going to be up the law is going to be upheld. And with regard to the recent rulings in the International Trade Court, what happened there was the challengers came in, they filed and what's called a TIRO temporary restraining order. They asked the court and in a preliminary injunction they asked the court to stay the terrorists right away immediately. So the court then, within a quick turn and I think was like a couple of days, said that they're not going to grant a tierro the terrifts are still in place because they did not find that the challengers showed that they had an immediate immediate irreparable harm. So so ther the TIRO last for fourteen days, and they said that they did not show that they would be immediately harmed in that fourteen day period because they none of them claim that they even pay the terroriffs or were about to pay the terriffs. And so that's an interesting issue that's come up, is that, you know, do any of these challengers have standing to sue the government over these terraffs?
Speaker 1: Right, So the court didn't even reach their issue of likelihood of success on the marits, which is also part of it to yours standard, right, So we're still left hanging as to what the court is thinking on that. What do you look for it next? In all these lawsuits before we move on to justin.
Speaker 3: So there's a hearing on May thirteens on the on the preliminary INJUNCTIONVID before the US International Trade Court.
Speaker 1: Where you used to work, right you should, right.
Speaker 3: Interns, Yeah, many eons ago. Let's not get into how long ago that was. But but there's this hearing, and so we should get some more insight on which way the court's leaning, or we may get more insight on which way the courts leaning and I think we'll get a decision relatively quickly. I think this could be turned around in two Q and then I do expect other preliminary injunction motions to be filed. And there's you know, the court the cases that have not been filed in the US International Trade Court, the government is moving to transfer them there, so before there's a preliminary injunction motion or hearing, we'll have to see if it's transferred to the U S I C.
Speaker 1: I T right on the argument that the Court of International Trade has exclusive jurisdiction over all things tariffs. That's right, Yeah, all right, that's great, So we'll we'll follow up probably every week since there's so many cases. All right, thanks, Ally, let's move on to Justin and all things anti trust, lots lots of So Justin's been in DC for the last two weeks basically following the FTC versus Meta trial, but also in the same courthouse as our other anti trust analyst, Jenry, who can't make it today because he's still in the courthouse for the Google Search Remedies case. So Justin maybe update us on both those cases. And then there's also the Google ad Tech ruling that came out, I don't know, in the last couple of weeks, right right, yeah, tell us everything.
Speaker 2: You got it? So, so big tech is on trial and everything is happening at exactly the same time, it seems like. But yeah, I guess just you know, not sure where to start, but I think Meta may makes them the most sense and hop into Google from there. But so, we just finished week two of the FTC's trial of versus Meta Platforms and the allegations there that Meta acted anti competitively to purchase what's happened Instagram a long time ago, in twenty twelve and twenty fourteen, respectively, and the government there is seeking a divestiture of those assets. So, you know, I think we've always had this view that with regards to that case, the FDC had some problems with the way that it brought it. It's been a long time since those acquisitions were closed. You know, there are issues with the relevant product market, and there are issues I think with the pro competitive justifications or the things that really happened with those acquisitions since they took place two weeks in a trial. It's certainly my view that the that Meta certainly keeps its edge here and the reason being that CEO Mark Zuckerberg in the first week of trial did a great job in my view in terms of explaining why Meta's actions with regard to Instagram and WhatsApp, since they those acquisitions took place, you know why they were actually good for those platforms. You know, the improvements they made to Instagram, things like direct messaging, things like real things like threads. All of those things were added to the platform after the acquisition. So there are those pro competitive things that happened to the platform since metatook control. In terms of the actual product market and the way the FTC defined it, they really chose to bring that case about friends and family sharing they call a personal social networking services market. The issue is, since you know, since these acquisitions took place, you know, well over a decade ago, things have changed. The use case for a lot of these things aren't what they used to be. Folks hop onto Instagram now and they spend a lot more time, in terms of Meta testimony anyway, looking at unconnected content like videos for folks they don't know from creators they might not know in real life, versus actually connecting with friends and family. So if that core use change. If that core use has changed with those products, then the market definition offered by the FDC for those products really has taken kind of a backseat to the realities of today. So in many ways, where this case might have been successful a decade ago, the realities of the marketplace have maybe tripped away at the FTC's ability to bring it now.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's kind I would say from personal experience, I find that's happening more and more that I'm seeing content offered to me on Instagram, Facebook of you know, people I don't follow at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And you know, I think really interesting too. In testimony from from from Mark Zuckerberg and Cheryl Sandberg, you know, the use of things like group texting also is kind of you know that over I message that's kind of replacing a lot of what folks used to do through a traditional Facebook post. You know that that's really grown unused to you know, I think I have maybe at least ten group texts on my phone I can think of right now between friends and family. We can join on four month after the after the call, not a problem. But you know, there's a lot more communication happening that way now, and all of these apps. There's kind of these share screens now too, where you can take you know, a particular piece of content from something like Reddit, from something like from something like this coord and you can hit a link to share it for through I Message or through Whatsappened, through all these other means. So like that's sharing in many ways as Meta has replaced a lot of the actual posting that would happen ten plus years ago. So the market is changing. That's been their testimony so far.
Speaker 1: Got it. So the trials two weeks in, it's just expected to go roughly how long?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you know, it could end up any any time. So certainly you know into June that the judge has has has allowed it to go through July fourth, if that through July third, if that's actually needed, Whether or not that happens, we'll see. But you know, I think, you know, probably mid to late June is looking like the end date for that.
Speaker 1: Trial and then a decision I guess sometime and later in the year, I guess, yeah.
Speaker 2: I would say later in the year. Of course, appeals after that. Either way, I think we can count on that for all these cases.
Speaker 1: Got it? And so Okay, So that's FTC Meta. Yes, Google Search remedies is going on in the same courthouse. You're not. You're not in that court room because he cannot be in two places at once. But our colleague, yeah, our colleague Genry is and I assume she's updated you. So do you want to relay what he has to say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has And you know, I think you know, through the first week of trial of that particular remedies trial, if you will, there's been a lot of testimony about whether what the appropriate remedy would be. Now that Judge Meta not to be confused of meta platforms in DC has ruled out.
Speaker 1: How did they not assign him to the medicase. It's like it's total missed opportunity.
Speaker 2: It's been confusing enough without him without him on the medic caase. But you know, now that he's found that Google has this monopolization issue or maintenance of monopolization issue with search, now we step into this remedies phase here, and you know, it seems our view has been that even though the government's looking for a divestiture of Google Chrome, it's unlikely that's going to happen. That seems more like an opening solvo and similar to a negotiation in terms of scaling back with the court's actually going to be likely to do here in terms of a remedy. So we think what's more likely is that sharing some user data information, that kind of information that's allowed Google's algorithms to develop and become as strong as they have with nascent search engines or search engines that haven't really developed the same degree, that's really what we're likely to see here, and there are there has been a lot of testament this week about ways to anonymize that data so that privacy concerns was sharing it aren't an issue if the court ultimately decides to go that way. And I think in a lot of ways too, these exclusivity agreements, So with companies like Apple, where Google Search is a default search behind things like Safari or Siri, you know, Apple gets paid twenty billion dollars a year from Google for that to be the default kind of search mechanism behind its platforms. So big issue for Apple if those agreements are taken away, and those agreements were found in being anti competitive, right, so there's a high possibility of thereose payments up question mark, Does Apple stop using Google Search behind Siri or Safari if they don't receive those payments, that's a big question too. If Google Search has really developed that strong better search might in some ways it might still be into Apple's benefit to use Google Search behind those platforms, even if it's not being compensated for doing so. But we think those agreements are an issue, and you know, also likely we see some sharing of user data just so that you know, other search engines can develop their algorithms in a way that they could actually compete.
Speaker 1: And when should we expect the decision on these remedies.
Speaker 2: So slated for August of this year, that's what Judge Meta has said. Whether or not at drags a little bit later than that remains to be seen.
Speaker 1: So that that's when he'll issue a decision. He has said.
Speaker 2: That that that is that is the goal. That is the goal. Whether or not we see that, we'll see if that's actually the case.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, all right? So and then just quickly on on the Google add Tech ruling, just quickly what was it and what's next?
Speaker 2: Sure? Sure, absolutely so. So turning down to Eastern District of Virginia Google add Tech, there was a trial on the on monopolization issues with Google Google's advertising technology back in September. The judge there last week found that Google does have a monopoly in terms of the publisher ad server side of its ad technology, so the cell side of the advertising stack and the advertising exchange in the middle. That kind of ties advertisers to the places where they're placing their ads. Google ties those products together in such a way that if you want real time ad demand, the court said, you have to use Google's ad server to get there, and that tie in many ways. That's the problem the court had. The court, as we expected, didn't think that the actual buy side where people look to place advertising, had a monopoly there. We didn't think the court would find an issue there. It seems to be a very competitive market as opposed to the other side.
Speaker 1: Of the spectrum.
Speaker 2: So heading into a remedies phase there now, Judge Brinkham on moves really quickly. We think September late September is looking like the start of that remedy. Is hearing that's what was proposed by the parties. She may want to move even faster than that. She's serarly try to move things along as fast as she can. At the moment, we're not thinking it. Divestiture is likely there. And the reason why it's a Google's adser for they operate in things other than the digital app that the display advertising that was an issue in this case. There's a whole bunch of other ads that they transact in for video ads and app ads that were not part of this litigation. So to force the sale the entire thing seems a little bit unlikely. We think snipping that tie I mentioned between the two products is more likely to be a remedy in this case.
Speaker 1: Got it? All right, that's a great update. Thanks justin. When when do you head back to DC? A week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a week from Monday, So can't wait for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, talking about DC, let's bring in Nathan Dean, who is our chief policy analyst down in Washington. Nathan, what's going on in DC these days?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not going to Actually it's a fairly quiet week as Washington goes. But it's gonna kick off next week because the Congress returns after their two week recess, and I think the first thing to talk about is reconciliation. You know, this is the effort from the Republicans to extend the twenty seventeen Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. We've talked about it before on this program, and obviously, if anybody's listening, the one to get a little bit deeper dive on that, we certainly can. But you know, what we're gonna see next week is the start of the markups. And so, as you remember, the House and the Senate passed the same resolution, and in these resolutions, it went to each one of the committees and said, go forth in either identify areas that you're going to cut or identify areas that you're going to increase the deficit aka bring more benefits in this case, you know, and so forth.
Speaker 1: How many commits? How many committees? Does it go to?
Speaker 4: Eight on the House side? And I will have a better answer after no, no, no, no, it's fine. Yeah, it's several. And so you know, but for the listeners, really the big one is the House Ways and Means Committee. This is the one where they're going to essentially play with all the taxes. And so when you think about like increasing self deduction or changing the corporate tax, or President Trump coming out in support of the millionaire's tax just this morning, or going from the thirty nine point six percent tax rate to the forty percent tax rate. You know, this is where the House in Ways and Means Committee is going to play. Now, the interesting thing here is that just for next week, just note that the only committee that we think the Judiciary Armed Services Committee there meeting the Armed Services one. If you have, you know, exposure to the defense contractor space, that's the one to pay attention to because they're one of the few committees that was told to increase the budget. Republicans are seeking about one hundred and fifty billion dollars in additional funding for border security and the defense. So again, if you have the defense contractors in your portfolio, you want to pay attention to that. But the House Ways and Means Committee is the most big one to talk about, and that is most likely going to take place in mid March. The Republicans wont all this done by Memorial Day. I don't think they're going to be able to do it for a couple role of reasons. One, it's much more difficult to actually come up with the specifics than it is to have the resolution itself. It's very easy to agree on a top line number, and that's what they agreed on. But when the Republicans agreed in the House to cut one point five trillion dollars, and the Senate Republicans agreed to cut as a floor four billion with a B. There's a substantial difference in how they're actually going to approach this. So they have the overline numbers agreed, but how much they're going to cut or are they going to increase the deficit, that's a little bit more difficult. So Speaker Johnson wants all this wrapped up by Memorial Day. I don't think they're going.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 4: I'm telling clients as a joke, watch out for that June twenty fourth of July first time frame, because that's when I'm going on vacation, but more likely than not, because the debt ceiling is involved here and the X state is most likely late July August, look for that July maybe post fourth of July ten frame of when the Republicans actually come up with a deal. And for what it's worth, our base case scenario that we're working off at the moment is that because the Senate instructions only have four billion as a floor, it's much easier easier to tell your constituents today you're not going to cut for something like Medicare sorry, Medicaid snap benefits, the Inflectional Reduction Act. It's much easier to say we're not going to cut that, and then they say, you know, we're going to increase the deficit. So I think more likely than not a deal is done, the deficit most likely will increase. And for what it's worth, the Committee for Financial Responsible Budgets said that if you take the Senate plan as is, you're looking at a five point three billion dollar deficit increase, not taking into account economic growth or any other type of indirect benefits from that. So again interesting there. The other thing, just really.
Speaker 1: Quick, how are they going to get the deficit hawks to come on board?
Speaker 4: If that is how President Trump is going to do it? Because President Trump is going to march over to Capitol Hill. He's going to drag all those twenty or thirty Republican deficit hawks. He's going to look them in the eye and say, are you going to derail my plan? Are you going to be the one?
Speaker 2: Because?
Speaker 4: And the reason why? And I'm this is more anecdotal here, but it's just interesting. Story. Is that Representative Andy Biggs from Arizona hates voting for continuing resolutions, did not like voting for continuing resolutions, but he did back in March, and what subsequently happened. President Trump endorsed him for his governor race for Arizona. And so I do think that while the deficit hawks are going to complain about it, and I think certainly Representative Massi from Kentucky is not going to support that, I do think the rest of them will get in line because at the end of the day, they need to get a deal done, and if they get a deal done now before September thirtieth, they can always come back next year and try it again. But I would also just say that, you know, we're working off of a permanent extension of these trump are attacks cuts. Nothing says that you have to do it permanent. You could always just come back and say we're only going to do it for three to four years, get us through the rest of the President Trump's administration, and the price tag of that lower substantially. It makes it much easier to pass. So a lot of things can happen here, and I certainly think that, you know, but we ultimately do think a deal is going to get done because as if not, then the individual tax rates go up in the end of the year. And President Trump has already said he does not want a return of President George HW. Bushes read my lips, no new taxes.
Speaker 1: Right, but the real deadline will be the dead ceiling and running out of extraordinary measures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. I mean, if we get to a sitche a scenario where the Republicans can't agree, they could always just pull that out and try and do it in a bipartisan fashion. But then you're allowing the Democrats to come in and play, and the Republicans certainly don't want that. And for what it's worth, just because I know we have a lot of listeners in the New York, New Jersey, Connecticut area. The Sault deduction right now, the caps at ten thousand dollars. The idea here is that you will go somewhere between twenty five to thirty thousand. But again we'll see.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, all right, thanks Nathan. All right, let's wrap up with Tamlin over across the Pond in London. Tamlin covers all things tech regulation related to tech regulation in the EU and also covers some patent and other IP litigation here in the US, so the man of many tech hats, but tam on this. I guess. Just a couple of days ago, we saw the EU find Meta and Apple about eight hundred million dollars right, seven hundred million euros. What was that about? I know is related to the Digital Markets Act, but maybe just tell us a little.
Speaker 5: Bit more, thanks, Ellia. So earlier this week the European Commission it finalized its first two probes under the Digital Markets Act. As you said, and just a little bit of stuck back. The Digital Markets Act is this broad, sweeping new set of competition rules that took effect in March of last year. The sort of basis for these competition rules is the European Commission would identify technology gate keepers, and these gatekeepers were firms that had oversized market power. Incidentally, nearly all of them were American technology firms. Once you were identified as a gatekeeper, there was this sort of laundry list of dues and don't that the identified firms had to comply with. If they didn't comply, then the European Commission would have sort of direct enforcement power. Just weeks after the DMA took effect, we did see them launch these probes that we're going to talk about into Apple and Meta, as well as some probes into Google. So what happened was on Wednesday, the fine against Apple was five hundred million euros. Against Meta it was two hundred million euros. Now, these are really minuscule numbers compared to what the European Commission could have fined. They could have find each firm up to ten percent of their total revenue from the previous years. The final was actually zero global revenue. So we're talking tens of billions of dollars in potential fines. The fines. Doing the math, it was it was zero point one four percent of Apple's revenue from twenty twenty four and zero point one three percent for Metas. So this is smaller even than what the percentage we are seeing under GDPR General Data Protection Regulation, where you're only allowed to go up to four percent of a firm's revenue. If you would have used that same scale here, we would have seen fins of about doubleness. So I think this really does kind of suggest that the European Commission has sort of pivoted away from sort of these potentially eye popping fines. However, that doesn't mean the tech firms are off the hook, and the reason is because there is a behavioral component to these actions. So specifically, if you look at Apple, the focus of the probe was on this sort of app store policies that have sort of caught regulatory i are both here in Europe as well as in the US, And specifically is how on these restrictions that Apple places on app developers, these sort of anti steering measures, And one of this is is Apple is trying to control all communication between the developers and end users within the app, meaning that that developers can't sort of direct users away from the app store to sort of potentially lower priced subscriptions on where Apple maybe doesn't get sort of it's take rate. What the Commission said here is is that you know, Apple has obviously made some measures to open that up. They said, you haven't gone far enough. You really have to open the system up. Apple's going to have sixty days to make those changes. For Meta, it's sort of much less of an immediate change that's going to be required. That's because the finding against Meta was on it's called the consent or pay model. So essentially what the European Commission has said, and this also sort of goes back to GDPR, which was you were not allowed to condition use of your app on a user's willingness to allow their personal data to be used in order to serve advertise advertisements. So Meta tried to comply with that by saying, Okay, you can either consent to letting us use your data, or you can pay a monthly subscription fee. Now, the EU Commission has said that that's not necessarily a fair you're sort of coercing users into allowing us them to use your data. So here the Commission said that that wasn't compliant with the DMA. However, Meta in November twenty twenty four change its policy again and now it says it's offering users a choice to use that for free, and there's going to be ads that use less personalized data. The Commission is still trying to determine whether that complies with the DMA. However, what it does tell us is that there's no immediate change to Meta now. Now, Apple and Meta are pretty certain to appeal here. However, I think this is still going to have to make the changes. And again there's that six day day window. The reason for that is they'd essentially have to almost meet the tro standards that we talked about earlier in order to get a reprieve on those on making those changes. I think that's a bit unlikely here, And I think what we're definitely seeing is did the Commission and probably significantly into response to sort of President Trump's rhetoric against sort of the fines of American tech firms. I think the Commission made a very conscious decision to not go really hard on the fines and maybe to lean a little bit on the behavioral remedy, and they're hoping that that's not going to further exacerbate tensions, but also continuing to sort of try to demand and nudge technology firms into complying with these new roles. I think that's what we're seeing here.
Speaker 1: Interesting at some point you mentioned Google as well. They weren't part of these fines, so are they still being investigated. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So there's two pinning probes of Google, and one is very similar to the Apple one and the App store, and basically it's another anti steering the way that Google restricts developers in their own playstore ecosystem. That one we didn't get initial findings until a few weeks ago, so soone in the DMA, technically the commission has to endeavor to finalize a probe within twelve months of it being launched. So again, all these were launched in March of last year. We just got the finalization in two of these. The Google one we had the preliminary findings just a few weeks ago. I think it's going to be another few months until that's wrapped up. So one is on the play Store. The other one, which is potentially more risky for Google, it's on sort of self preferencing of its own verticals and search results, so think of sort of Google flights for sort of Expedia or Kayak, and the way that it's ranking its verticals and those search results. The commissions take so far has been that that's abusing its market position to preserve its status in those search rankings. So again we should get that in a few months. And the other Apple one is on sort of this app store destructure where it's proposed to charge sort of fifty cents per downlae for apps orre to download apps, any apps on app Store, And this is sort of in response to a lot of pressure they've been getting over that thirty or fifteen percent take right on apps.
Speaker 1: Got it all right? So we'll follow up on all these things, you know, in a few weeks. I guess all right. I think we're going to leave it there. We're going to wrap up this episode of Votes and Verdicts. As always, thank you for listening. If you have any questions about any of the matters that we discussed on this episode, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience with any questions. As a reminder, you can find all of our research on the Bloomberg terminal at big or on our litigation and policy dashboard at BI laws Go, and we encourage you to listen to other episodes of Votes and Verdicts on whatever platform you'd like to get your favorite podcasts. Thank you again for listening, and have.
Speaker 6: A great day. Do you want to do