Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife, and she couldn't.
Speaker 2: She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back.
Speaker 1: She was both obedient and soft by nature.
Speaker 2: She was a good woman who always made good choices. That we're good Mom's bad choices too.
Speaker 3: Single mom who said fuck the patriarchy, shared all their bad choices and.
Speaker 2: Found out they were so bad after.
Speaker 1: All, we're experts.
Speaker 2: Overshares and your new besties. Sit back and enjoy the ride. I can do it. Welcome back to good Mom's bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mela. Happy Wednesday, Bah, It's.
Speaker 4: A happy home day.
Speaker 2: How are you doing. I'm great, I feel good. My hair is popping. I got an unexpected beating on my face, not like a beating, but you know, like a makeup beat on my face by our guest today.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the clarification.
Speaker 2: You know, some people don't know because you didn't want.
Speaker 4: The streets out here talking about Eric's getting beat up.
Speaker 2: Well, people on you tube, we are stupid. That's what I'm really starting to realize that people on YouTube are fucking slow. People in the world are slow. No, no, no, but I know you don't really go into comments on YouTube of our our on our videos, but people like, really are fucking slow.
Speaker 4: I looked today, did you our sex comment?
Speaker 2: Okay? I had to curse like one of the people out.
Speaker 3: So they were talking about Orlando, and uh, she kim that I'm the dom in my relationship and they know that she comes over there dombing you, and I was like, this is interesting. I've only I was like, not really, I'm the sub but I was just yeah, I was looked over there today. But a lot of times those people are pretty a little bit on the slower side.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The shout out to those smart people on YouTube. I love you. I know I did not get my face beat. If you're listening to this, go in head over to YouTube so you could see our YouTube channel. Make sure you subscribe. Make sure you subscribe to our podcast. If you have not yet subscribed on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, what the fuck are you doing? You've been listening for years? Do it? Please?
Speaker 4: Thank you, support your sisters. What the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 3: And also if you haven't seen us and you're just listening to us, We're fine, So go look at us on YouTube. We get dressed up up and we designed a set just so we can impress you guys.
Speaker 2: So for the very least you could do is go leave a fucking comment.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: How are you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm doing good.
Speaker 3: It's been cold in La even though it's obviously supposed to be fucking summer, fucking ninety degrees, so it's been making me feel like a little bit slow, like I just want to rest, you know.
Speaker 2: I realize the weather has a lot to.
Speaker 3: Do with like my moods overall, Like if it's too cold, then I'm just I don't want to move.
Speaker 4: But you know, I'm ready for a hot girl summer.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to get the fuck up out of the country as many times as possible.
Speaker 4: And that's it.
Speaker 2: Speaking about of the country, y'all. If you haven't checked out our retreats, we have three retreats going on this summer. We have our Couples Retreat in June from June fourteenth to the nineteenth, So grab your lever, even if you're in a new relationship, this is a beautiful opportunity to set the foundation for your shit. Come get sexy, come learn practices to take home and deepen your relationship. And then we have our women's retreat in July and August that we do every single year. We have two dates and that retreats almost sold out, so make sure you put down your deposit. You have plenty of time to pay and come hang out with us in Costa Rica at our annual Summer Costa Rica Retreat. Anyway, speaking of this beautiful beat I have on my face, I'm really excited because we have a really special fun ass guest this week. Yeah, Hi, we have Lovely meet Me. On the show.
Speaker 1: Y'all was talking all sex.
Speaker 2: Do I have to No? You know, we have Lovely Memi, who is a mom entertainer. Guess she is a cook, a cook cause shout out to Sebastian, my gay Bessie. He was like, tell her she be throwing down. I'm like, okay, right now, I gotta go check out the food. You got recipes online and shit, or do a lot of cooking videos to your house. Would be like, are we just happen to be in the neighborhood meet me? Which you could? I took a lot of different stuff.
Speaker 1: Well I cooked less now since my knives are sold out, So like I said, you know, if I'm promoting something, I'm going to like make a bunch of videos on it. So I was doing a lot of cooking, but everybody in the house was getting weight, so we had a step back.
Speaker 2: Everybody in the house is getting weight. Shit, let me move it. Are you gonna reload your knives?
Speaker 1: I want to do it when I move because I actually do it for my garage and stuff like that. So I was just like, I want to do when I move. I'm like, the house is getting cluttered.
Speaker 2: What are the names of your knives? Chop chop, Chop, chop chop. I love that I can relieve stress.
Speaker 1: Chop chop, motherfuckers, chop chop away your stress.
Speaker 2: You know, I recently of the last year, I started to cook more, and A fused to not really Yeah, no, I didn't really like to cook. But now I'm starting to appreciate cooking. I realized that it's a economical because the amount of money I was spending eating out every single day, and b it is kind of a stress reliever because my brain is always going going, going, work, work, work, that when I'm cooking, like that's all I can really focus on.
Speaker 1: So grocery is so damn high right now, you might as well just you know, everything used to make a difference.
Speaker 2: You break it out because you have leftovers. Yeah, I made soup last week. We've been eating soup for a week.
Speaker 3: Anything we have in that, we've eating that ship for a week and then it and a lot of times I realized, like, my food is better than eating out. You know, you have your certain places and you can go do that only so much and then you're like, let me make my own ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I enjoy cooking.
Speaker 1: I do it fast, Like everything I do it do fast. I'm miel pair cooking like I'm like adhd.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very hyperactive, so everything hurry up. That's why I can never do like slow cook stuff. I have to literally walk away. I have to go to the gym or go somewhere and then come back because I don't have the patience.
Speaker 2: It takes so long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's why you leave it and you said it and you forget it. We're so happy to have you on the show today.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you for having me so cute in here.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: First off, I love y'all. Name good mom by choices. It's such it's relatable. You know, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Think that I think that all moms can relate to me.
Speaker 5: I think bad choices make you a good mom, absolutely.
Speaker 3: I agree, because you learn and sometimes you got to have some fun. And I think most moms have been told that making bad like having fun and making bad choices is so bad, you're a terrible woman, your terrible mom. But we have learned firsthand that you got to make some bad choices and have some fun in order to be a good mom. Or if she gonna be bored to death, and then you're gonna resent those fucking kids because you're gonna be like forty five and you like do shit and doing and secondy dicks and then and then you're like, yeah, now you're gonna be old and you should.
Speaker 2: Have sucked dicks when you're in your thirties like us. Yeah, I mean I was sucking dick in my twenties.
Speaker 3: Also in the twenties and thirtiesens.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: Not to say that all bad choices revolve around sucking dicks. I'm just saying that you gotta, you know, suck some bad dicks to get to the right ones.
Speaker 2: This is true, And then I'm not bad at Not all bad choices are bad, and that's really the whole point of the bad choices. It's life.
Speaker 1: You live, you learn, you grow.
Speaker 2: Speaking of bad choices, have you made any bad choices this week? Do you have any bad choices that maybe you've made? No.
Speaker 1: I think what's in the air right now is like when it comes in a nail community. So I've been like, uh, I've been going at it with some nail people nail text.
Speaker 2: There's nail beefs. Yeah, kind of.
Speaker 1: They don't like the way I function, like I popped them. I popped some clients nails off, but I'm not if it's poppable, I'm popping bitches off. I'm not soaking them astones. I've been arguing with bitches about like you know that. I was like, Oh, they're like, you need to soak off. I was like, okay, So you're telling me that soaking your hands in acetone chemical that literally can melt fucking plastic and different materials is safer for you and better for you than popping it off.
Speaker 5: Kiss my ass.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's my only bad choice this week. I don't don't even think it's a bad choice.
Speaker 2: But you know, you know what. I'm petty.
Speaker 3: I'm petty, petty, but yeah, people say shit in the comments and you think I'm gonna be the taking the high road. And sometimes I don't have time, but sometimes I do, and I'll sit up in those motherfuckers and go back and forth until I'm dumb with that on the board. But I'm been like, don't ever come over here talking shit thinking no one's gonna respond, because I'll be the I.
Speaker 1: Will respond and I do you bring it up? Oh yeah, I mean five more videos after I had to bring it up to do the nails that I just I'm just gonna pop off.
Speaker 2: Some more nails. I look at your page.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look at and made the comments, and I'm gonna make personal comments about your appearance, because bitch, who the fuck are you talking to?
Speaker 1: I go on there, look at them and then make a comment everything. You're not going to comment back, Oh I will, Oh, I guess. But you gotta word stuff different now because.
Speaker 2: Because Instagram will be bully.
Speaker 1: You let the person say all that stuff about me, but I can't reply, and you say it's bullying, So you had to have to word it different now. Back in the day, oh, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really wish they would stop that bullshit, because if I'm gonna curse a bitch.
Speaker 2: Out, just let me do it.
Speaker 1: Let me alone.
Speaker 2: Amount of other traumatic ship we see on the internet, me calling someone this bitch, it's not the least of your problems on fucking Instagram spell stuff different.
Speaker 4: Ye oh my god, this is too much.
Speaker 5: You're talking to me.
Speaker 2: Your phone number sounds like we used to do in the old days. Let me just call you a cursey round. Get on live right now, bitch, TikTok live. It took me off.
Speaker 1: Everywhere.
Speaker 2: Same girl. Have you been a bad girl? Mabe?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You know what I was like, I say what I I just say shit, you know, say what I want to say, what I think.
Speaker 3: You know, it's freeing to say, deliberating to say the thing. If you hold it in, it's gonna make you sick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I watch would you say twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: It's not like it's so boring. It is so boring. We can't even joke about no. I never for.
Speaker 1: Body. Yes, bitch, I am you're racist.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I know everybody's so fucking sensitive. You know what.
Speaker 3: I just prefer people to just be straight up racist, so then I know where to put you and where to identify you.
Speaker 2: I don't need. Sometimes I watch old movies and I'm like, this would never fly.
Speaker 1: Now white chicks, and they're making a new white Chicks. I'm like, bet be offensive, yeah, because I'm like nineties comedians, like all the jokes was racist.
Speaker 2: I really go on, everyone could get it and would be funny.
Speaker 5: But I can't make no more the fucking jokes.
Speaker 1: What do you want from me?
Speaker 2: I know it's like, you can't talk about the Jews, the gays, the trans.
Speaker 3: You can't talk about the blacks, the Asians, the skinnies, the fats, nobody can.
Speaker 2: I see people even get mad at you for, you know, talking the boys.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what you want me doing?
Speaker 2: What you want from?
Speaker 5: You know who the fuck is unhinged?
Speaker 2: Fucking Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Did you see when the Indian guy asked the question, he was like, I can't understand the accent. Next dead ass, And then like a couple of days later, he went and got another Indian guy to translate Indian accent with another Indian accent. Everybody's like, huh my Indian accent.
Speaker 3: Then I said, I you know, I don't want to laugh at the accents, but sometimes you do.
Speaker 2: It's just funny.
Speaker 5: It's very hard to understand.
Speaker 2: It's very very and all the customer service are a higher.
Speaker 1: Indian from at least press the one. Can I help you? Welcome to aden D Like what what?
Speaker 2: Literally? The man on the phone was like, this is the I R S.
Speaker 1: People are all Indians.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is how I get you. That's why you don't call anywhere because I don't even understand.
Speaker 3: It's a brain fund, so they know you're not gonna call customer service.
Speaker 4: I see what you're doing. I see what you're doing.
Speaker 5: It's hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why there's so many people in America with no jobs?
Speaker 2: Can we give them a job? Could I have an English? Right?
Speaker 3: When Orlando laughed at that man and he said, why are you laughing at me?
Speaker 2: Why are you I couldn't believe he did that. That was so many.
Speaker 3: Him, but he just he waited on the phone for him to get back on It's like and then said, why are you laughing at me?
Speaker 2: Poor man? I try to do his job and feed his family today.
Speaker 3: I was like, I would never do anything like that. And I was like, but it was so funny. Oh god, I'm a mean girl.
Speaker 5: Get canceled.
Speaker 3: I probably have been camp have already been canceled before, if you if you just listen carefully.
Speaker 1: I just found out that Aladdin and Jasmine were an Indian.
Speaker 5: They were Middle Eastern.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I thought a Raby and knights bitch.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, yeah.
Speaker 3: They were just brown. We didn't even need to know. We didn't need we didn't know Blank King was in Africa. They didn't really specify. They just that was the only reference to where they were in Arabian nights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. I think that they thought the names were enough.
Speaker 3: I was watching a clip from when you were on Love and hip Hop So Fat, and this girl was like, you look so cute. And the girl was like, yeah, I like you because what you is you Asian or something?
Speaker 2: Hi literally wing for one minute thirty seconds and she was like, I like you, what shoe is Asian? And I was like, how was that experience?
Speaker 1: Love and hip Hop was streaming because it's like they film for like nine months, so like in the nine months, you know, I've been a bunch of different weights, Like I can't get over my weight. I'm gonna I'm like one of those women who care about their way all the time, like damn so.
Speaker 2: Fat, you and everybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then like one scene on Skinny, one scene on Fat because it took months, it's a fucking show, and it was stressful, Like it's just too much drama, you know, it's like it's constant. I don't have the drama for you. I'm not exposing my family. I'm not here for that. So they have to create drama for me and make me messy. But in real life, like no, I don't give a fuck about none of y'all. Who y'all fucking so Yeah, And they had it like I hate I were you only one season I.
Speaker 3: Could tell it was even I literally watched it for like ten minutes and I was like, this is ridiculous, And I'm like anybody who can like participate in this long term, like I get it.
Speaker 2: You got to be built for it. You got to be built for it. Some of those which are really built for it, they're still on there right now.
Speaker 1: Every season they're fucking somebody knew what somebody's cheating, Like you have to have a storyline.
Speaker 2: And you're got to it within the circle or else it's not worth it. I mean, maybe maybe the checks afterwards are worth it, like the checks you get from that.
Speaker 5: They've been there for a long time.
Speaker 1: But me, it wasn't worth it because, like, you only get paid for one episode that's air. So they then took four or five scenes. I mean, I took off of work four or five times to film this shit and they put it all in one episode, So I only got paid for one fucking episode.
Speaker 2: Like five days off. I'm like, I kind of went to work for this ship.
Speaker 1: And then I'm I don't know. I feel like they turned my mic. I know I'm loud, but when I like see it, I'm like, why the fuck was I so loud?
Speaker 2: I'm so squeaky.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah girl, I'm like it's so loud.
Speaker 2: Well, you accuse me of turning your mic up.
Speaker 5: They felt like they turned my mic up.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but and again I was it was almost ten years, so I was much younger.
Speaker 2: I was waiting.
Speaker 5: There was ten years ago, six ten years, oh wow, twenty sixteen. It's twenty five.
Speaker 2: But you already had like a large audience before you came on the on there.
Speaker 5: And I know what.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't watch the show before that, so when they asked me, I didn't know what I was signing up for. Or well, it took me a year to say yes. So after a year I went down there. I went to an audition, but a whole bunch of other people auditioning. I had no idea. I walked in. It was like twenty producers and I fail. I fell flat on my face, like, all shit, right, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know they picked me?
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 5: So I didn't move to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Oh so you were already you were in the DMV and then to Atlanta for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was very random.
Speaker 4: What did you do reality TV? Again?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do no if I was if I had somebody who backed me up, if I had like a show, you know, a budget people. I want to do a show that makeover like makeover single moms or you know, struggling moms or yeah, women, like ninety percent of my followers are women and gay boys, and I want to do their hair, do their makeup, do to nails, take them out to eat, take them for a massage, just you know, make women feel good.
Speaker 5: That's the type of show that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, if a drama. No, me and me did my makeup today, guys, and she did a very beautiful job.
Speaker 1: Which the stuff that she had I had was very limited things.
Speaker 2: I just got back from New York and I had brought my like little I had like a very condensed version of my makeup bag and I just threw it in my cars today. So thank you. It looks really thank you.
Speaker 1: You have a beautiful skin and bone structure.
Speaker 4: Very beautiful.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. It's an easy face. Thanks.
Speaker 5: Some people was like, what the fuck do you want me to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl, what you want me to do? You got to re really resculpting reshape. So maybe tell me like a little bit about like how you even became lovely Mimi, Like where did you? I know you've on love and hip hop before you grew your audience through what were just funny videos and.
Speaker 1: Oh so so I was doing nails Lovely, the name came, that's my Juvi name.
Speaker 5: So I got that name all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And speaking of what I heard about that, like you growing up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I grew up in a system from twelve to sixteen. So I've been to a group homes attention center. I did a wilderness program. I lived outside the whole fucking year. Oh yeah, I've been through a lot of therapy. So when it comes to like human therapy and understanding, like I pretty have a good you know insight. When it comes to therapy is they put you have to complete a therapeutic program. And then when I was sixteen, I dropped out, started doing nails, have my son seventeen eighteen, been on my own and I bought a shop. That's how. Then Instagram News only had pictures. Then they switched to videos. So once they switched to videos, and I was trying to do funny videos to promote the shop because I bought this shop in Hood, but they didn't have walkins, so I was trying to build clienteles. So then that ship took off, went viral. I think it's because I do the lingling accent really well. And then that one video I went from lingling accent to you know, just fucking hood. That's when everybody's like, oh wow, how she switched? How she do that? So that went viral for me and then just saying whatever's on my mind.
Speaker 2: And you so you grew up.
Speaker 1: But I used to say crazy shit, I can't do that no more.
Speaker 2: I will get you're you are from Vietnam, You're born in Vietnam, and then how old were you removed here? Oh? So then you grew you really grew up here and we're in the DMV area, and so why are you being such a badass kid? What are you getting into over there? It's just because the environment that you were in.
Speaker 1: I think I struggled more with.
Speaker 2: Or your parents or your mom was what was that relationship? Like with your mom?
Speaker 1: Not good? We were never closed. Asian families are not. Like they're very strict, they're very judgmental, they're very racist, all of the above. Like there was no there was no love. I never was close with my mom. We always butt his, we always fight.
Speaker 3: So yeah, how about now that we're better, like my vienemies got better, so I'm able to have these hard conversations with her.
Speaker 1: So I've recently had really tough conversations with her.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, And.
Speaker 1: It's like either you listen or I will cut you off, just like everybody else cut you off. Because she I have like five sisters and two of them already cut her off. Wow, So I'm telling her like at what point do you not see that you're the problem, Like do you want me to cut you off too? Like you have to know that you're right wrong and she's.
Speaker 5: Been doing better.
Speaker 2: Are your parents still together?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dad passed right before my daughter was born, So right before my daughter was Oh, when I was pregnant, girl was facing thirteen years fellonies.
Speaker 2: For doing what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I'm selling drugs. I was pregnant with her. Then my father had a stroke. So my dad died when I was eight months pregnant, and I was facing all this jail time all during that time. So they said I was gonna have a cry baby. They told me to get the candles from his funeral and burn it over her and pray. And she was not a cry baby at all.
Speaker 2: Now they told you're gonna have a cry baby because she was in trouble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, doing a lot of shit.
Speaker 5: No, but a lot of my pastes.
Speaker 1: The one advice I have for young girls is don't be a ride or die. Is not fucking worth it. I do not be a ride or die. The one thing that I fucking regret is having that hood mentality, like just being that ride to die and doing this and doing that and just being tough like that shit set me back because now I can't leave the country. I regret all of that shit.
Speaker 4: That's interesting, like being.
Speaker 3: A child of immigrants who you know, like a lot of families are racist because you're coming into America. You're like believing stereotypes, and then you bring your kid for like this different environment, and then they become the environment in which they grow up in and which that you are racist to get.
Speaker 1: It never made such. Our church was eighty percent black. I went to an international church for I'm thirty five. Over thirty years our church was black. So I'm confused on where does this racism come from?
Speaker 2: Or church?
Speaker 1: What do you y'all? What would y'all expect it from me?
Speaker 4: It's learned?
Speaker 1: How will you be a Christian racist? At the same time, it never made sense to me.
Speaker 2: Like till this day.
Speaker 1: If I want to talk to her about it, she was like, oh, I wasn't racist.
Speaker 2: I'm like her, goodbye, how she was her black children?
Speaker 1: She never babysitting one of my kids though, you know, She's like, oh, listen, why moved out? Sixteen I moved out.
Speaker 2: I never go back. So she she sees them.
Speaker 4: Sparingly, and she is in the nail industry too.
Speaker 1: Or was you just oh she had me in forty seven, Oh wow, she was.
Speaker 4: Older rom seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so what made you get into the nail industry? People?
Speaker 1: You know, go school, you go do nail. You go to school, you go do nail.
Speaker 5: I did nails, and nails became hustle. Nails is a hustle.
Speaker 1: Either you get good or you just stay at is what you put out. So you have to get good.
Speaker 5: So I got good.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't know that a lot of Vietnamese people are in the nail industry because during the Vietnam War when they came here, one of the easiest, like one of the quickest trades in cosmetology school is nails. It's like the lowest number.
Speaker 2: Of like.
Speaker 1: Seventies, huh, in the seventies that the nail really took over with five been amuse people. So we was having this conversation yesterday on nine because you know, I'm surprised a lot of people don't know what because people be saying, oh, the chop shops, a lot of home text call you know, nails, so long as the chop shop, it's a derogatory term. It's racist. But a lot of people like, no, a chop chop is you know where you take your cars, So I say, yeah, that is also. But in the nail world they people say the chop shop. It's the derogatory term. So I was surprised having that conversation yesterday with a lot of people that they didn't know that. People say that ship.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. So the chop shop is derogatory, derogatory.
Speaker 1: The Asian like, oh, don't go to the chop shop. You'll go in to the chop shop, which is like an Asian shop that's not sanitary or do stuff like that, you know, like they get you in and out and you know, rush you.
Speaker 5: They call it chop shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had no idea neither, can hear you. I don't know either.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of people don't know either.
Speaker 2: That is that an East Coast term?
Speaker 1: I don't know now, Like they gotta be questioning because I've always heard it when even my shops in Atlanta, we always said it open.
Speaker 2: There it goes.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna roll it backward because.
Speaker 2: Can not we strong throat. Oh no, so this is our backward banana flavor.
Speaker 1: Wow, banana, foster banana. We love bananas banana.
Speaker 2: So so what was the thing that helps you turn your life around this one? Like as far as like I guess you were in Juvie, got your got your life together, as far as like starting a business, but did then? Was it just you were good after that or you still were struggling?
Speaker 1: Then I had my son, so I had to be a mom. I was not a great mom, so I was. I always had him. I always had him full time, but I used to drop him off and go clubs and ship. You know.
Speaker 5: That was one thing.
Speaker 2: Who was who was watching him during that time?
Speaker 5: Trap houses? It's terrible.
Speaker 1: I was like, he survived everything with me. Sometime I look at him like how is he now succeed I'm like, damn, You've been.
Speaker 5: Through everything with me?
Speaker 1: Hop houses are four, you know, because the house I was in we had no we ain't had no heat, so me and him used to chop it out all the time.
Speaker 5: I drop them off.
Speaker 1: Anywhere for real, like to go. I was only what seventh eighteen so nineteen I was partying, you know, trying to do something. But I always had him full time regardless, I still hadn't.
Speaker 2: Full was her. Was his dad involved in his life?
Speaker 1: Yeah when I was living there, but not really. Now he got like fucking seven eight kids.
Speaker 5: Jeez, you're doing well.
Speaker 2: You know, I respect you saying the thing.
Speaker 3: You know, a lot of moms would be you be in your twenties, you being your teens, and it's like such forbidden, it's so forbidden to be like, yeah I fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was dropping you off a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, and like and also being able to have that conversation with your son and have it publicly and say and I've grown because I think moms get such get so ridiculed. Even if you're the only primary parent, niggas are nowhere to be found, you're still the one ridiculed, not the nigga who's in mia missing in action.
Speaker 1: But you, you know, and you were a kid having a kid, Well, my mom always be like, oh, don't let them see their dads, Like when it comes to like Asian families, or when if you break up or you have a divorce, normally the mom takes the kids and the dad never is never to be seen ever again.
Speaker 5: So and they don't care. That's like their choice.
Speaker 1: Oh, he don't need to see so my mom used to always say that, I'm like, no, regardless how shitty his dad is, that's not my place because my child will hate me in the future. I was always let them go to your dad until they don't want to. If they open their mouth and I s they they don't want to, Okay, they don't have to go, but that's what their choice they'll make. I would never force that on my kids. So both of them make shit, but I don't care. Y'all still can go.
Speaker 2: You're not you're not cool with the second baby daddy either.
Speaker 5: Oh my, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Don't even I don't talk to none of my exes' you're done. The kids have phones. There's no need for you to come to a party that I throw. Have your own fucking party. There's no need to Like, I don't really co parent. You have the child, you can talk to the child, you can call whatever they speak. They have phones. There's no need for you to talk to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think I think that there's like this uh fairy tale around like especially I think when my mom split from their child, that they like are supposed to make it work. Under any condition, you know what I mean, even at the expense of your own well being, because you decided to lay down with this man and have the baby. So now this person is permanently a permanent fixture in your life. And it's like, no, you're allowed to separate. We don't need to go to Disneyland together. And especially when and especially once they become of age of like where they can communicate and have their own relationship. Yeah, I think it's like healthy for you to be like, yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: You have your own family, you have your own life, have my own life.
Speaker 2: That's how they abuse you.
Speaker 3: Thinking they can keep having conversations with you, pulling you in and talk about shit that you don't give a fuck about, like leave me, they.
Speaker 1: I mean, and I think it's disrespectful to you're whoever you with your new partner, Like just what the fuck I need to wrap to my baby daddy about, you know, like I have nothing to talk to you about.
Speaker 3: Unless it's like a mature, stand up guy who genuinely just wants to talk about the kids in their schedule and like you've done great with your baby daddy choosing and then in which case it's not disrespectful and I wish that we could all have dinner together like normal white people.
Speaker 1: But I think it's different for everybody because I have friends who are like friends and they'll go out with the baby daddies and stuff like that, Like, Yo, great for you, that's very mature of you. Like I think it just is for everybody has different.
Speaker 2: Situations, for sure. Do you think that, like as far as your son goes, and like the relationship that you had with him growing up with like as as a kid, raising a kid, and now where he's at now, Like if you guys had those conversations around how he felt growing up with a mom that was figuring it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we we're very close.
Speaker 1: We talk like I haven't worked in a nail salon right now, so doing pedicure.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: So he started he wanted to go to try to charter school, so he's at this charge of school. So that's the only reason I'm doing nails because of him. So it's Monday and Wednesday. He don't have his license yet, he just have his permit, so I ride with him and then I've worked at the shop those two days.
Speaker 5: So we're in here. You might as well. I started working at sixteen, you might as well start working. So he's been doing pedicures and nails.
Speaker 2: But he opposed to it.
Speaker 4: He's like okay, he's like okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah he loved Now he does a really good job.
Speaker 2: And then how does you have a daughter? Eleven?
Speaker 1: Eleven is different me and haven't have the same personality.
Speaker 2: When you say, say what she's like more quiet.
Speaker 1: Quiet, She's quiet. She do not like people. She don't talk. She acts like a mind like. It got to a point where juice, like you have to say high back is giving disrespectful now you know what I'm saying, Like, I understand your introvert, but you have to be respectful like when we were younger's like elder talk to you have to say back. It's just to be you know, she's shady, not the cancer leo leo.
Speaker 4: Maybe it don't come out later when she's older.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's a good kid. She's they're both really good kids.
Speaker 2: Do you want more kids? Yeah? I do? How many more are you trying to have too?
Speaker 1: Only because I don't want to have one and they don't have a friend to play with.
Speaker 2: You know, I know that you were, but then agate you like I don't want to fuck this body yet. Do you know any surgeries I had? Like you, how many surgeries that you have? Space?
Speaker 1: I have everything, boots, stomach, ass. I saw that space, I saw that ass.
Speaker 2: That cat.
Speaker 3: I said, I don't know women, but I know, but me to means ain't necessarily built like that.
Speaker 1: Now we built flat, flat face, flat back of the head, flat ass these asses.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna I'm gonna smoke my banana foster back match box. It's ours manifest how we manifest over our weeds.
Speaker 2: So let's just put a little little voo and ship.
Speaker 4: Manifest with the backwood.
Speaker 3: Get all the things that you want before inhaling and exhaling all the bullshit.
Speaker 2: A manifested, bigger ass like me, me too, I mean, I want go get it, go get that ass, give me the fat. I work.
Speaker 1: I work with Miami, like plastic surgery there in Miami. I literally just took three of my friends.
Speaker 2: Are let me disco might girl, I might need to get a reap.
Speaker 1: I took care of them afterwards, really pick up medicine and food and cooking.
Speaker 2: I did it. We literally just did it three weeks ago. I get my booms and the dollars girl for BBL.
Speaker 1: Thirty five thirty five. Okay, they're great. I've been working with them for like what three four years? Thirty five hundred dollars for as that's it?
Speaker 2: And how long can you not say six weeks?
Speaker 1: With girl?
Speaker 5: My fucking riding around? Like you give BBO pillow?
Speaker 2: And where do you take the fat from?
Speaker 4: Anywhere?
Speaker 5: You can't, you're too small.
Speaker 2: You can brought some of mine? You can't. You can't, you can't.
Speaker 1: And that's the problem with me, Like I literally can sit here and like you look at a women star dissecting, but you can get, but you should get.
Speaker 2: Tell me what should I get?
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't force no body down.
Speaker 2: I already had my My titties are done, but they might need to re bb girl, just a little bit, not a little baby. When are you going to get back?
Speaker 1: You have to get ashots?
Speaker 5: But is illegal?
Speaker 1: So that's what I had. There's legal ashots, of course, it's still legal.
Speaker 2: Been legal. That's what I got.
Speaker 1: I got illegal ashots, so those are.
Speaker 2: That's not a fact. You didn't watch The Beauty of Black Oh was that the new show on Netflix? Yeah?
Speaker 5: The Tyler Peer one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I keep hearing about that.
Speaker 2: Are they what are they doing that? Are they getting a shouts in there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she got ash in there.
Speaker 1: But it's crazy because the girl who got ashes in there and she like went to the hospital and her name was Rain, the girl that hooked me up in my ashot her she's my friend who was a stripper, and she went into a comas. That's how my shit ended because I was putting girls on back then too fast for a long time.
Speaker 2: Since I was eighteen. She was that's all from shots.
Speaker 1: Well, No, when I got the ashots, I was still only like a size five, size six, but then I had my daughter and it all spread. So I'd be like, my ass is like seventy five percent real because it didn't blow up until after I had my daughter since I got pregnant.
Speaker 2: So you haven't touched your ass since I did.
Speaker 1: Recently, I just got some something was drooping down here, so I got that sucked out.
Speaker 5: With stuff like that, just reshaping.
Speaker 2: Are you beautiful? They do look great?
Speaker 1: They got look I'm like, people think I'm like doing too much, but I'm like, that's.
Speaker 2: What I like.
Speaker 1: I like what I like.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I appreciate you being honest about it, because I think a lot of women want to do it and then go.
Speaker 3: To the gym and they're like, I've been working out, bitch, No, there's no squats that do that.
Speaker 1: You do got to maintain your fake body. That's what I hate when I like when I took my friends and they're like, oh, yeall could just to the gym.
Speaker 5: No, you can't.
Speaker 1: You fucking if you're genetically you're built wrong. There's nothing you can do about. You can't go to the gym and fucking lift your titty.
Speaker 3: Your Vietnamese ass original would have never no squatted to that.
Speaker 1: And what I do ten thousand squads today.
Speaker 2: So you'd be squatting a lot, doing a lot of squats.
Speaker 1: I do a lot of cardio now cardio. I just do card because I eat a lot, so I had to do cardio too. Because like the way that I get fat is like because I was thirty pounds heavier and people be like, well, what do you need to lose?
Speaker 5: Where are you going to lose it?
Speaker 1: At You may not see a fat stomach or a fat this, but it's body mass. I want to lose body masks just.
Speaker 2: Like all over all over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when you get life ms, you will blow the fuck up. Like bitches will get their body done and think that they can even well.
Speaker 2: That's what I see, and then the fat moves out the places. Yeah, really having the big backs.
Speaker 1: Your face, your throat, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'd be looking at women this. We live in such a weird world that you could literally be like, I want that. I mean, but I went about me, I can't, I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 2: When I went to go to get when I went originally to get LiPo, and then they were like, you don't need light bo you need tits. And then I was like do I I was not there for I love for titties. I didn't even get because they were talking about they were well at the time they said that my probably it's still probably true that my, because I have like a little bit of loose skin that getting LiPo was just was just gonna make the skin looser underneath it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've rocked that loose elephant as stomach for a while before I got a tommy tuck. You covered it with the tattoo or something. Well, I I fucked up my tummy tuck because I was smoking cigarettes. I was smoking and that shit kills your skin, so like it just died.
Speaker 5: So I had to wear this whole fucking machine.
Speaker 2: I had this.
Speaker 1: It's like a thing like grow back the skin, the blood and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Stimulate the cells, like stimulate the blood circular like vampire official think.
Speaker 4: It probably like moves.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, it's like a machine that pushes oxygen to the scar.
Speaker 2: So did it work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my skin grew back, So wow, girl, because that ship was dead. And I used to carry that backpack. It was in Atlanta, and I remember because I seen this some podcasts. I was on some podcasts and I had that book bag and I carried this book bag because it was like it was it.
Speaker 2: Was in motion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and everybody's like, what the is that noise? I'm like work and the security is like, you can't.
Speaker 2: Take that in. I'm like, it's connected to my stomach.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna club with his backpack of the oxygen tank in there like audio.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call Memi when I get my boothstone so she could be my nurse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because she said he's don't hurt girl, don't you know?
Speaker 1: The Q was like a full b Yeah, yeah, or a full b but even like you think that you can gain weight, to get a BBL, you have to gain good fat, so that fat has to be on your body for like at least sixty eight months.
Speaker 3: I could never if I if I come out or to ask you guys, I got the illegal ship because I can't gain weight.
Speaker 4: It's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It would have to be the legal ship.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna wait till I another baby and bars feed that baby, and then I'm gonna go and get the booms.
Speaker 1: Why not? Like I have a lot of friends, like a lot of women that are going in their forties like fuck it.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I've done my forty years. Give me some boobs.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 1: A lot of time when I promoted be like, oh, you shouldn't be pushing this for women.
Speaker 2: Like let me tell you right now, maybe all the pictures that are listening right now that heard the book, the BBLS thirty five hundred, they're about to be in your DMS or the doctor's DM. They needn't give you a discount code because you just you just get thirty five hundred, but your discount cod or thirty five hundred just every day, all the time.
Speaker 1: I do giveaways and everything, like I did meet and Greenen Rivers that I gave away like two bbls to three light bos, like.
Speaker 3: Not two bbls life, one bb out for you, one lfe out for you. Dead is like, well, I'm gonna have to use your plug, gonna go get the boobs done.
Speaker 4: Because you seem like you.
Speaker 1: Can get sailing for only twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: When I be fucking driving out here, driving to LA and I see the billboard and it'd be like seventy two hundred for sailing tists, I'm like crazy, Miami's only twenty five hundred. They'd be robbing people out in galley. Ain't no fucking way.
Speaker 2: You hear that.
Speaker 3: If you're l a getting your boobs and you're getting wrong, I'm having.
Speaker 5: It's like clockwork in Miami. Everybody does.
Speaker 3: Miami is like a plastic surgery hub. Like it's it's it's almost like a like a how do you say your status?
Speaker 2: Like it just makes make sure like you got money. Yeah, big teeth and like big ass and big.
Speaker 3: Even the guys have like fake apps they have the botching.
Speaker 2: And then I got to then you have a little like yellow as like.
Speaker 1: What I had some abs before. But now I notice the difference.
Speaker 2: I can see it.
Speaker 1: I don't want my man to go like gay boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean I've seen some straight guys with.
Speaker 3: I just had a high thought. What is it but your high thought? This is our segment high thoughts. You're not high, but.
Speaker 2: That was always gives me high thoughts. I know I got high immediately. My hot thought is so when we die and we're in like and I just can't wait to see what like when they unearthed us, unearthed all of us, all of us visions from the caskets, what the is gonna be there?
Speaker 1: And you can't take it to the grave, Yes I can't.
Speaker 2: I haven't ye porcelain fillers. I was having a high thought the other day. I wrote it down because I was like, I need to bring this up on high thoughts. I was like, I wrote it. I did. I was like, do spirits sleep? And I said, do angels? Fuck you? What's going on there? Do spirits sleep? I would have to say, you don't need ever. They don't need food or sleep. That's why like this is such an they have sex, they have are having sex.
Speaker 3: They have energetic energy sex, like it's so much bigger than regular sex. This is why this isn't a unique like a unique opportunity to be human, because we're not able to touch, you know, so this is like a unique opportunity to eat, to fuck, you know, to be like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I loved you many touch.
Speaker 1: Like when they say everlasting life and then you go to heaven. What are we doing in heaven? Is that movies is there?
Speaker 2: Because they are the low level spirits that are probably like still not evolved, like they're never going to like really like go to really transpire to the other side because they're a little ghetto and they're still causing drama up in the middle in the mid space.
Speaker 3: If I was gonna be an angel, I would be fucking a lot because you can't get pregnant, could you there's no STV?
Speaker 1: Could you get pregnant?
Speaker 2: Could you have a spirit baby?
Speaker 1: What is after life that I'm always curious?
Speaker 2: I mean spirit.
Speaker 3: STDs, if you could design an afterlife? No, that's why that's why you could be like a spirit ho. It's like if you're good and.
Speaker 1: You're still working, because who's gonna do my nails? Who's going to do my hair?
Speaker 3: They got angel hose, angel host. I'm gonna be an angel house. And then like there'll be no judgment, so your boyfriend can't judge. You still love you and you come home after being a house.
Speaker 1: It's a spirit life like a human life can't be It has to be better, right, But what is better?
Speaker 4: We will I guess we won't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what's better than fucking? I gotta ask my guys send me the like I never.
Speaker 1: Saw my dad after like he passed, but then one time I did and in my dreams and it was my dad and a little girl running around. But I didn't know who the little girl was when I was dreaming. But when I woke up, I remember my oldest sister. She passed when she was about two three years old, so I had to be that little girl together and red and I was like, I told my mom she was wearing red and she's like, yeah, your sister was buried in a red shirt.
Speaker 5: But in the dream it was so eerie.
Speaker 1: It was so confusing because he kept saying it hurts, I'm about to die, and I was like, well, you're already dead. He's about to die again. I'm like, why are you dying again? Like what's going on? Like where are you going now? Like what do you mean you're dying again? And when I woke up, the PlayStation was on, so it was like it was very eerie, but that.
Speaker 2: Was the only PlayStation. Meant what does that mean there? Oh, like he was playing.
Speaker 1: Spirit Travels through Energy, Right, he was there, But that's my only time dreaming about him.
Speaker 5: But it just still does makes sense today.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you're dead?
Speaker 5: What do you mean you're dead? You're dying again?
Speaker 1: Now I haven't even more questions to go somewhere else, And now you're getting kicked out of there and you're dying again.
Speaker 2: Like maybe he was. Maybe he's stuck in between and he needs you to like, you know, listen, leave him an offering. Feet I'm give him some water, leave him some fruit.
Speaker 1: Like in Vinery's culture, like they they don't celebrate birthdays, but they celebrate the data to die. So they have like a memorial party. They cook a whole bunch and they pray and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And my nail shop, they have alter and they have offerings like a lot of them are they A lot of.
Speaker 3: Them have Buddha on them though a lot of the Buddhists are Vietnamese, usually Buddhist or Christian Buddhists.
Speaker 5: But I thing my family is the only Baptist.
Speaker 1: I don't specifically like, my dad's a pastor. My dad's a pastor. And then back in the wartime, he needs to get beat up and once they catch him preaching.
Speaker 2: He was a Baptist in Vietnam.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was not pastor. Yeah, it wasn't allowed during Communists. So they would catch him and they would beat his ass and they lock him up for preaching the word God. So that was I've always been different. I feel like my family has always been different than most Asians.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Well but before you guys, when we were off camera, we asked her to pull the card and she was.
Speaker 2: Like, cars, it matches my outfit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so tell me what's the king?
Speaker 5: I pulled the King of.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 4: I'm probably a little spiritual witch.
Speaker 2: You probably have all I am.
Speaker 1: No, I went through a whole spiritual journey.
Speaker 2: My friend called me the other day and she was like.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm candding second hand.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, should be open and so she doesn't you're getting paranoid.
Speaker 3: But you hit it once on eighty five South, you could, you could, you can handle a little second hand.
Speaker 2: It's okay. It's a good mom's blunt. It's different. I hit it, prayed over it. The good mom's backwould, but hits a little different. Meme. My friend called the other day. I was like, girl, I have to tell you something, like, God, I slept with this guy and we didn't use a condom. I was like, bitch you and everybody's like she was like for real, I was like a girl, Yeah, oh I was. I was like, yeah, it happens. She was distraught. Yeah, I mean I get it, and she didn't. Yeah, because he's a hope and I get it. She probably needs to go get tested. But yeah, I don't. I think that also once your mom, Like, I don't think you has be moms and not use condos, But I think after you've created life and life has come out of your body, like, it's a little bit harder to put the separation between. It's always been hard. I think I think it's both.
Speaker 1: No, we're fucking we're together, are your relationship relationship? We're together because I don't just fuck anybody.
Speaker 4: You go from my relationship to the next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoever I decided to fuck, we're together, We're in a relationship, and I'm not needing to con them because that we're in a relationship. Gotten them for But I don't have a lot of high count I don't have a high count them.
Speaker 2: Then how long were you married?
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 2: Ten years? Ten years? So in that ten year I never cheated? Never.
Speaker 1: No, I can't even cheat in my dreams, like dream trying to fucking cheating my trickenet that for me, I have to be done with a person completely, like I have to cut you off completely.
Speaker 5: Then I move on.
Speaker 2: Well, that means your your karma is pretty clean then, especially in that regard.
Speaker 1: I do a lot of the deeds that are unset or unseen.
Speaker 2: Try to live for my good karma. Was your divorced smooth? Was it easy? No? It was horrible? Could know?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's very complicated. So when I got married, I went to the courthouse, Well what was I only did it because we had a wedding, but we didn't sign papers, so we just had a ceremony like a party.
Speaker 2: And this is not you don't have kids with this, so I went to.
Speaker 1: The courthouse to do do the marriage license. The girl was like, oh, girl, just come to your house and do it for you, you know. So she came over to the house, she did it. She never put the paperwork in, so I had to sign, but I never had the printed. So when we had the whole bad breakup, I went to the courthouse and I was like, hey, kind of file for a divorce and she was like, the courthouse is like, oh, there's no paper, you're not married.
Speaker 5: They never finished it.
Speaker 1: So I'm thinking that I don't have to get a divorce, and then I get audited by the I r S and now the IRS, and I need proof of a fucking divorce. So I literally just got my divorced paper two months.
Speaker 2: Ago because did you think, oh my god, I was never even married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now.
Speaker 2: There's according to the IRS.
Speaker 1: Said, yes, I need to fucking sue the courthouse because I'm paying all these I R S fines because I, you know, was following marriage and then following a head of households. I'm getting fined so all this ship they need.
Speaker 5: To pay for it.
Speaker 1: When you talked to the lawyer and then he never called me back.
Speaker 2: So would you get married again? Yeah, dude, okay, good. A lot of people that when they have I guess traumatic breakups or divorces, they're like, yeah, never again, not necessary. You would get married like paperwork married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I think so. I think I have to do it the right way. I think I did it way you got. The Asian people are fucking scammers. Like a lot of people do that because you know, I need to be on like food stamps and ship. You know, like if I get married, then you get I can't get my food stamp, my medicares. Oh you can't if you get care, you get married to be a two income household.
Speaker 2: Oh wow?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I was on.
Speaker 2: I was on a government assistant for a long time.
Speaker 4: I didn't recognize it.
Speaker 2: If you're married, you can't get government I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean both of y'alls broke then yeah, you still can write, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to read your tarot cards? Okay?
Speaker 5: Scared?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Okay? King of Ones, the King of.
Speaker 6: Wands, Well, apparently you're a national born leader, natural born leader, vision, entrepreneur, and honor. The King of Wands represent it pure fire energy in its masculine form. Unlike the other wand courts, the King is not so interested in creation and creativity, or in dreaming up ideas and implementing them himself. Instead, he is more inclined to take an idea and then enlist others to help him actualize it. Thus, when the King of WANs appears in a terror reading, it's a sign you are stepping into a role of visionary leader, ready to direct your people towards a common goal. You have a clear vision of where you want.
Speaker 2: To go, and now you're manifesting that vision with the support of others around you. The King of WANs reminds you to lead your life with intent, vision and a long term view. You have a grand idea of what is truly possible, and you will stop at nothing to see it through. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of my readings like are good, Like couldn't I like you know how like Asian people have the Chinese zodiac and the horse and when you read that up it just it fits me towards fit me. That fits me a lot. Yeah, this is like, you know, being in a nail shop. You know, like my vision is a nail shop. Now I have all these employees and where do I want to go with it?
Speaker 2: And you're directing them.
Speaker 1: I like being around groups of people, like I can be in a house full of girls. You know, I did it growing up in group homes and detentions, and I ran almost.
Speaker 5: All of them.
Speaker 2: Then I ran all ran, Are you mad me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have been, Yeah, I have been. I have this way. I have ways with women. I have ways with women like I don't get in like fights arguments with my friends like that, like we get along. I get along well with women. I do it will win all day and you know when when I'm doing now or whether I'm out and.
Speaker 2: About, Like, I think that's I mean, I think it's a gift. I mean obviously that you probably had before, but I think working in service of women, you actually you actually serve women too in a lot of ways. I mean, they obviously they pay you, but you're you're in service to them. You're making them feel beautiful, You're making them feel confident, and I probably I'm assuming.
Speaker 5: That that's how men don't know me.
Speaker 1: So like I've walked past a couple of the wife it is like, oh my god, it's me me, honey, you don't know me me.
Speaker 5: Like, men don't know me.
Speaker 1: I look like this. Men just don't give a fun They do not know me.
Speaker 2: Would you say most of your audience as women?
Speaker 1: Then yeah, mostly all women.
Speaker 5: I mean that's range is crazy.
Speaker 1: Age would be like fucking ten years old or fucking eighty seven.
Speaker 2: You know, how did you meet your current partner stretch?
Speaker 1: We were we dated when I dated my ex husband. I dated both of them at the same time. But at the time he wasn't ready to like move in be you know, be in a relationship. But my ex was a bum so he's very moving. And then I remember, I told you only have one type?
Speaker 2: So after what is your type? Tell us telling people what your type is?
Speaker 1: Tall, slim head, you dread head you're from you know DMV, Like that's my type.
Speaker 5: I don't have one type.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened to me during that time, Like something happened mentally during that time during my club era, like after I had my son, and it's like that that was like the look in like the area, and so I've been stuck with that look for a long time. That's what I'm attracted to. I don't really look at other men. I don't really look at men. Like a man who walked by right now, I wouldn't be like, I don't give a fuck, you know, but a beautiful woman walk by, I'll break my neck. So so I have this one type. So after I broke broke oup my ex and I had dated this other guy who couldn't stand me, I was like, lord, can you please? I was like, I need to get over him. So you know, you need to replace I'm one of those women. I need another somebody to replace it for me to move on.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. There's no there's no like that moment, the little era of being alone.
Speaker 4: And tapping into yourself.
Speaker 2: This is annoying. It doesn't work. That doesn't work.
Speaker 1: I went to therapy and ship.
Speaker 2: I'm still how do you know it works? But if you ain't done it, I did. I tried to work.
Speaker 1: I went to therapy.
Speaker 2: How long How long did you? How long have you ever been single in between relationships?
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's not thing.
Speaker 2: One month, one week, two weeks.
Speaker 1: Because I mean I was still talking.
Speaker 2: You see that she went and got stretched. Are you ready yet, nigga? Yeah? Technically you weren't you known physically cheap, but you might keep an emotional attachment in your back pocket, so then you can kind of jump to the next.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily like I. I think it's good because I have one time I'll talk to that person, like I kind of know who, like how most women are, because I'm really like dating.
Speaker 2: I don't like the hey, how are you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Someone asked I was trying to date and it was annoying, like the one guy was like, he was like, oh, I know you, Oh you know me. Then I was like and I was like, so you have dated Asian and he was like, oh no, but I fucked them first off, that was disrespectful, right, And then I was like, well, I was like, he said something you like black guys. I like, bitch, you say you follow me? Clearly see my black kids you're talking about. So that irritated me. But no, so then I asked God. I was like, Lord, can you please just send me a fucking dread so I can move on, you know, so I can move on from this chapter. As much as we want to say, oh self care, you need to work on yourself. You need to be alone, you lure therapy, you need to learn how to love yourself. That works for some people and doesn't work for everybody.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like I tried it, it didn't work. I'm still fucking miserable, Like I don't be here, like I fucking try to try the therapy, I try to be alone.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I didn't ready to be in an next relationship because I was crying all the time. Why the fuck am I crying? Like off this is And he's like, oh, you need to work on yourself. No, you just don't like me, so you make me cry. The fact that you don't like me, no one view with me and you're making me cry, so you know, and once I got with stressed, I stopped crying crying more, you know, like some things work for some people.
Speaker 2: Self care sometimes work. But you know, how long have you all been together? Almost five years now? Oh no? So yeah. So I was dating them at the same time.
Speaker 1: And when I was really done with the other guy, I went in my DM and he was like, hey, you remember me, Yeah, bitch, I remember you. I always wanted to be with you. You always what do you mean where the fuck you've been at? And people were like, oh so, so people were joking like, oh, she always has stretching her phone.
Speaker 5: It's pizza.
Speaker 1: No, we just we haven't talked for ten those ten years, like we never talked. We never we lost contact. But I knew I always wanted to be with him because you're the one with the light eyes and tattoos. Your hair was longer than you're the one, you know. So like when people would be like, oh, she she has a type, and he would get mad, he'd be like, no, I was around before him. You know, I'm the fucking original, you know.
Speaker 2: But I was like, okay, I thought.
Speaker 1: And then he was out here and I had moved back to the DMV, and then I was like, well, we're gonna be together. Somebody has to move. I was like, I ain't got a real job. I'm on my way.
Speaker 5: I packed up and moved.
Speaker 2: I'm'm closing all these shops I got open out there.
Speaker 1: No, it was COVID, so all the shops were closed. I sold my house, I sold my shops, I sold dogs, sold everything, and I left Atlanta and went back to the DMV.
Speaker 5: And you you date women, No, I don't date when, never never dated women.
Speaker 1: We have threesomes women, Yes, Do you have rules.
Speaker 5: We're very different, so I don't get jealous.
Speaker 1: I do not get jealous. And a lot of my friends is like, how do you have three someomes? And how are you so confident? How do you not get jealous?
Speaker 5: How are you do this?
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm a professional. I wasn't always like that, but I'm a very professional three some having a person?
Speaker 2: Can you give us the steps? Give us, give us like a few tips on being.
Speaker 1: Because a lot of times women think that, oh, the other person is trying to come in and like take over your life or like have y'all cheap, But whole time they're just trying to get a fuck. They're just trying to bust the nut, you know what I'm saying. And my vision with three some is like this is like a it's like a toy. This is like a wander or something like. It's a it's a toy for the night. But he is very strict. I'm the opposite, you know. He'd be like, these bitches need to get out. I bust in my nud, they need to go. I'm more like, you want to have lunch.
Speaker 2: And lunch with these bitches? Do you want me to cook? I'll do now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't mind, Like polygamy, I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't mind at all. But he's he's not down for it.
Speaker 4: Probably that's too much mothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, bitch, you get on my nervous thing. I want to deal with two bitches. Absolutely not. But I would be down because I never have like issues in friendships, like I always have fun, like I I know how to have fun with girls, like not just sex, like you know, like doing girl fun stuff like doing your hair, doing.
Speaker 5: Your makeup, having a friends whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, but he's not down for it. So he always like, you're gay, but I'm not gay. I'm not. I'm not I'm not gay. I'm bisexual, but I'm not gay because I've never been in a relationship. You don't want to be like yeah, solely.
Speaker 2: Or in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Surprisingly, even though I like made myself to look like this, I'm not even attracted. I'm actually attracted to like natural women, like a very pretty face. I love a pretty face, just the face. I don't care about the body like that. Yeah, kind of like I like a fit, natural.
Speaker 5: Gym body, like they're cute. But I do really like a pretty face, So you don't.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing, Just a pretty face.
Speaker 1: I don't even like bitches that look like me, like fucking nails and hair. I'm not attracted to that. I'm actually attracted to like a very natural.
Speaker 2: Have you guys ever had a girlfriend?
Speaker 3: No, he said, no, What about it's like a reoccurring three away Yeah, or like one of your homegirls.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, no homegirls. So I'm not allowed to date my friends.
Speaker 1: I mean when i'm we're not allowed to fuck my friends.
Speaker 2: That's your rule, his rule.
Speaker 1: We're not allowed too. Yeah, I've moved them all in, but it's like a house.
Speaker 2: Five is too many.
Speaker 3: You keep bringing him home like pets. So kissing everything goes. There's there's no, there's never been time like don't do that, don't do this.
Speaker 5: Or like we're not really kissers even with each other.
Speaker 2: No tongue. What you got these big old, beautiful ass lips for if you're gonna use a bitch. I mean, I'll kiss the girls and stuff like that, but you know you and you don't kiss your man.
Speaker 1: We kissed, but not no, we're not tonguing down each other.
Speaker 4: Interesting that everybody wanted to make out.
Speaker 2: No, no, making out. You want to you want to make out. You guys want to make up all together, all three of us, Okay, everybody coming on.
Speaker 1: No, he's he's o CD.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's a germophobe.
Speaker 1: So no, that's And even when girls come over and they'd be like, already took shower home.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it. Get in the shower. You need a razor, Like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna yo, you gotta be a ball bitch to bring some harry pussy to a three something that's wow.
Speaker 3: Bitch took her whole wig off in the threesome with like straight backs underneath, and I was appalled.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you have three some Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I guess I don't have any roles in the threesome. I don't really believe in roles in the threesome because who's going to be following roles if you're having sex?
Speaker 2: I meant so, I meant more so, like even like the not just the rules of the threesome, but the rules of like the dynamic before and after the threesome. Are we in group texts? Are we texting each other individually? Am I doing the choosing? Like those type of rules do you usually do the choosing.
Speaker 1: I think we do together. I mean, like what you think you know he's down, Like, oh no, you know I'll make them.
Speaker 2: I'm very blunt, are you the recruiter? I was gonna say, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Straightforward, like you're trying to fuck what.
Speaker 2: They or not?
Speaker 1: I hate me some drunk, fake gay bitches. I can't slam them, like you want to be gay when you're drunk, but you're not moving forward, You're not doing nothing. Have some girls like I see them once in a while, like you know, like every time they're gay, I mean every time you drunk, they all on me. So this time I was like, fuck y'all bitches. I was like, y'all fake gay.
Speaker 2: I don't want to convince a bitch to be gay.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm I move around.
Speaker 1: But it's it's just so many complicated elements to it too, because it's like is the bitch really gay or is she really just here for the dick? You know what I'm saying, Because there's fake gay girls here fucking man, yeah, who just want to fuck my man. And then it's like so it's hard to find that to see if the bitch is really gay or not. And then there's some girls who like only want to they only hear from me because they're being groupies. They only fucking me. Like so he's like, is she even attracted to me? Or she's just doing this to get groupie?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: So there's just so many.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a threesome go wrong where like the kids, it goes, it goes the internets and people are talking and ship.
Speaker 1: We don't have that pretty I'm pretty I get along well with women, So I don't think I give off that energy for a bitch to like expose me or hate me.
Speaker 2: And it's really what to expose that? You got fun? Like crazy, yeah you got you know, it's crazy as club.
Speaker 1: I'm like Surety was doing splits and doing all types of ship and you know, like giving off real freaky vibes. Get get in there and like rope drive, pussy drivething dry. It was just dry, like no no moaning, no, everything just dry.
Speaker 2: It was just like, what the hell is this? Yeah, what is this?
Speaker 1: It's not the same person, It's not the same energy.
Speaker 2: Not the splits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the club and splits all types of ship and they get in the bedroom and it was just dry man.
Speaker 3: There definitely has to be. I mean, I don't know if we tell each other that like boring pussy. Have you heard the three some with two guys?
Speaker 5: That's not a three that's a train.
Speaker 4: Now, it's not funny.
Speaker 2: Do you have two dick?
Speaker 1: Is a train one to and then the two dicksie each other.
Speaker 2: That's gay when they see each other. When I see.
Speaker 1: Another I mean, I mean, I'm still very old school. I'm still stuff on a double standard. You know, two women's are hot too men, it's not I'm still very old school, like double standard.
Speaker 4: They see each other, it's gay.
Speaker 1: You what do you see that's gay? Like?
Speaker 2: I mean, you never you don't watch like the orgy category and point I.
Speaker 5: Have it isn't there's too much going on you watch one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wach your category, bitch eaten another girl, pussy wash.
Speaker 2: Categories. I think we should play a little game we have on our show called trigger. Okay, so this explained the game to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's going to say one word, and you're gonna just say the first thing that comes to mind, quick, just on your toes, say whatever comes to mind first.
Speaker 2: Bad habits spoken Vapon astrology sign tours, marriage, motherhood.
Speaker 5: That's so terrible.
Speaker 2: Why say that? Cooking religion, Christian? Last time you had sex last week? Anal? No eating pussy? Wait, no, Anal, I can't, bitch.
Speaker 1: I can't and it hurts so bad.
Speaker 2: That ship hurts so bad.
Speaker 1: You gotta be staying a little dick in or do that.
Speaker 2: But guy gonna breathe about every wind.
Speaker 1: I still can't do it.
Speaker 2: It's just you trained it. I try it, just can't.
Speaker 4: You have to do it consistent, and.
Speaker 1: Then I'll be a fart scared ship gonna come out away.
Speaker 2: As much as I eat. I mean, that could be a troublesome situation. You really got to prepare the.
Speaker 1: Ass for wear diaper than because their biggest to know.
Speaker 2: Because the way I heard you be cooking, bitch, I definitely don't need to have no anal.
Speaker 1: I'm explosive. Far is just shipping on myself all day? What you do last night, Anal?
Speaker 5: You can smell it.
Speaker 2: Yourself after an eating pussy?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Love language, uh, white women, MHM, Asian women, black women, toxic trait, my mouth, favorite sex position. Last good choice.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to differentiate good choice and bad choice. Last good choice, waking.
Speaker 2: Up happily ever after. Yeah, monogamy, poligat me. Cannabis.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a weed. I was looking cannibal.
Speaker 2: I was like, what we were canabis? Oh m hmm, too high, cocaine, m.
Speaker 5: Hm, my nose.
Speaker 1: Little I tried that ship.
Speaker 2: To do cokay. I was on Google.
Speaker 1: I was like, how do you do my nose? Little ship went up my nose into my brain, back of my throat all day. I was like, and this shit expensive. Ain't no fucking way y'all do this.
Speaker 2: It's only last thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm like, should buy EPs?
Speaker 2: Let me have two days? Narcissism, crazy rapping, fun, only fans money? Do you have an only fans? Yeah? What are you doing on other fans?
Speaker 1: My titties? I never showed my pussy, but showing your titties. No. I make videos.
Speaker 5: I'm a content creator, so I'm good at making contents I have.
Speaker 4: Are you cooking with your titties out?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I do? I do soft porn. So I do like HBO After Dark?
Speaker 2: Well we do HBO?
Speaker 1: Yeah we do together?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, have you guys always done it together?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've been doing it for about three years.
Speaker 4: But no, penetration.
Speaker 1: We may be penetration, but I can I angle it where you don't see nothing. I got leaked on Facebook like a couple of months ago, and there Facebook, Yeah, they were going crazy about it. But I'm like, y'all can't see our pussy or our dick, Like it's not that big of a deal. You guys, like, I know I made this video. How are you going to tell me about the video? I know I made it, Like, oh my god, put it out there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? How much you make on only fans?
Speaker 1: A lot?
Speaker 5: Okay, the most money all things I do, most easy money.
Speaker 2: Most easy money. What was most of your audience Because you said your audience on like Instagram YouTube is women, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Percent of men they're rocking for me. It might be women too, but I have a ten percent of men rocking for me.
Speaker 2: I've long been doing only fans three years. Yeah. I couldn't even believe it.
Speaker 1: We couldn't believe it. I was like, no, fun, way, this numbers are real. These are real numbers. I should have been did this.
Speaker 2: And then like with your kids, how do they know they have?
Speaker 1: Like, oh what if your kids see you?
Speaker 5: Like my kids not looking you know what I'm saying, Like, my kids know wh I do it? They're not looking.
Speaker 1: MoU Why would the would they look? They don't want to go see this ship. They stay in the kids place.
Speaker 2: Did you have to tell them to have a conversation with them or it's just I.
Speaker 1: Talk very freely, so you know that they're shocked about you know, and like you know, some boys, some kids were you know, messing with my son. Oh, we got dressed up. We went up to the school.
Speaker 2: Actually I group called.
Speaker 1: All of them, then went up to the principal. You know what I'm saying. And then me and structures outside all black.
Speaker 2: Waiting for the kids. Yeah, I think you say in your suit like you I was talking shit.
Speaker 1: Then I went to the principal.
Speaker 5: I was like, you know, these kids, you don't call their parents?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: After that, we never had a problem after that.
Speaker 2: Did he say anything to you like this? He told me.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, you need to put your hands on them, like my son box he's a boxer. Put your hands on them. Sometimes you guys to put your hands on people. You're not gonna get in trouble. You know what I'm saying. Don't let nobody talk about your mama. You guys, someone say beat the ass, period and then you're not gonna get in trouble. But he's so nice, you know, he's he's kind. But you know, it's not a very big deal. And if my daughter, she don't talk to you, So how can you bully somebody who doesn't talk like you know what I'm saying, Like, you can't bully somebody who does have no reaction to you, like you don't even.
Speaker 2: Exist to her. So you know that's always been a topic discussion.
Speaker 1: But my kid's not looking and they understand what they have, you know what I'm saying, Like they're they're gonna have a Somebody's like, well, how would you feel.
Speaker 2: If your daughter do this?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'm doing this so my daughter doesn't have to do it. I will put her in a position where she doesn't have to. I grew up poor. I never saw this type of amount of money. You know, I had to bust my ass six days a week in a nail shop back hurting. I'm hurting, like six ten fifteen hours per day, six days a week. I'm doing this so she never has to do it. She's gonna be able to go to college, have whatever career, put money on a home, and do whatever she wants.
Speaker 2: M H and I do with my man.
Speaker 1: It's not like they act like I'm always just fucking everybody. Hell no, it's just me and my man.
Speaker 2: That's it. You're gonna have sex anyway, right, you know, Like it's content.
Speaker 4: You know, how often do you have How often are you putting new content out?
Speaker 1: We try to do it once a week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's so much.
Speaker 1: There's so many different ways to make money on a of It's not just like cause you make it subscription. So anything subscription like car washes and Netflix and stuff like anything subscription you're gonna make money from. Right, there's residual regardless if you put anything out, there're still subscribed and sometimes a lot of people forget their subscribe, so the money is constantly coming in. And then the other way is just put sales out. You know, you put these content, they buy it. Oh additional yeah, additional Those are private messages and you just like mass send it out and people can purchase that way.
Speaker 5: Then they also have live and stuff like that, so they have a lot of way in money.
Speaker 2: It's been very tempting.
Speaker 1: Hopped on it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, You could just slide around and baby like, I don't have no.
Speaker 1: Shame in my game. Like when people bring that up and think it's like, you know, oh, it's gonna like affect me or embarrassment, I'm like, my bills are paid. Yeah, bill paid more money save than ever in my life, you know, So you can't shame me, bitch.
Speaker 4: Not this economy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it does take like a certain person who really knows herself to be able to stand and and especially a decision like that, because you are going to get so much pushback, you are going to have a lot of people who love opinions, and especially because you're a mother, because being a mom puts another level of like shame on women in general and this expectation of us having to show up a certain way.
Speaker 1: So I got to be strong. For social media.
Speaker 2: It's social media, it's also your family. I mean, it's it's like people are going to talk all the time regardless.
Speaker 5: But they're not paying your bills.
Speaker 2: So that's true. What does it matter boxes or briefs for your nigga?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm like, what is what.
Speaker 2: Briefs? The short under the panties are no panties.
Speaker 5: Cameo, No commando, came.
Speaker 1: Commando.
Speaker 2: Camerameal camera.
Speaker 4: That was the type of panty like, no panties.
Speaker 1: Girl, his ass, that should be wedgie full time.
Speaker 2: I hate it? Turn on? Uh, turn on?
Speaker 5: Why is this so hard?
Speaker 2: Turn on?
Speaker 1: Touch me?
Speaker 2: Turn off? Turn off? Here masturbation, Oh a rose, Oh bitch, celebrity crash.
Speaker 1: She's too young.
Speaker 5: I've always been Lord London, Lauren London.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. And then, last, but not least, what's one thing people would be surprised about you?
Speaker 5: One thing people be surprised about me?
Speaker 1: I can sleep seventeen to twenty hours straight without waking up and want to the bathroom. Okay, it's so fucking funny because yes, yesterday my tattoo artists, what are you passionate about? Because I told him I'm not passionate about nails. I do as a hustle for money. I'm not passionate.
Speaker 5: He said, what do you have?
Speaker 1: What are you passionate like?
Speaker 2: Sleep?
Speaker 1: Sleep?
Speaker 2: I love to sleep. Sleeping is amazing. I love sleep. You know, it's really important, it's great, crucial. And some people don't sleep. Some people are like, oh, I only need four hours. Yeah, you mean, I don't know if people do, I don't know. I mean there's that's like a neurological disorder.
Speaker 4: I need to rest.
Speaker 2: I can sleep well. Thank you for playing trigger.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: I've learned so mu much. That was fun. Before we get out of here, and if you guys are still listening, make should you ever read the bad choice of the week? Oh, it wasn't so bad. It wasn't I thought I can't read it. It was not bad. We think real juice, guys, make sure you click the link in this episode description and sending your bad choices of the week, sending your horror stories, sending your secrets, and sending body Daddy's numbers so we can call him because we really need we need better content. Y'all are living. I know you all living juice your lives than this, and if you're not, then start because we need it. We can't be the way call people. I just do that on Bogle Live.
Speaker 4: I want we need it.
Speaker 3: We need people to call though. We need to have numbers to call and ask specific questions.
Speaker 1: You should have one of those cute little phones. It'stually so cute. We had one, wait, but those don't get put on speaker.
Speaker 2: No, I think we can.
Speaker 4: Phones are a thing of the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, where were we plugging in? Right? Do you connected to your cell phone?
Speaker 4: So confusing?
Speaker 5: So I think they have a connect Yeah, yeah, Wow they have stuff.
Speaker 4: Now time has really shifted. Do you have a horror story for us?
Speaker 1: A whore horror, scary or horror like a slut w Yes, a slutty story.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not a slut lies lies? Well, I don't.
Speaker 5: I mean with three sons, I can put it that way, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Is there like a one three so that just sticks sticks out in particular that.
Speaker 2: It could be bad like maybe maybe, I mean had to go, that had to go Like that was about it. The horror story was having a dry throat? Have you ever kicked out of her in the middle of the three?
Speaker 5: Yes, he has for what?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: The bitches don't listen like I'd be like, don't give off groupie. The bitch kept giving off groupie and then she kept saying the N words. It's just like, oh my god, you gotta go, you gotta go. Filipino Yeah, yeah, Filipino girls saying the N word yeah, and I brought I brought it up to her like you can't say that, you know. She's like, oh, well, I don't. I don't mean in a rude way.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, but you can't say it.
Speaker 1: And then she kept saying it, so it just got real uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: And he's like, sure, you gotta go.
Speaker 4: She's giving them twenty two.
Speaker 2: That's a hard story. Yeah, that's pretty bad.
Speaker 5: This is weird, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like I told a bitch, bring a bottle, bitch, bottle pine.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck? She wasn't reading a room.
Speaker 7: Like you know.
Speaker 2: The next time I got back your short he was like.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're in town.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you don't remember last time.
Speaker 2: You don't value this relationship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you got kicked out, so you're not listening.
Speaker 5: Like I tell you everything.
Speaker 1: I tell them everything that if you want everything to go smooth, I tell you everything.
Speaker 5: To not be a groupie.
Speaker 1: Don't keep fucking saying this and that I love you so much. I watched those like don't I'm here to fuck not talk about how much you're a fan of me. That's gonna that's a turn off. Like he don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it. And then you know I told you not to kids keep saying the N word. You keep fucking saying it like nobody's wet now, nobody's hard. Every good to go now it was uncomfortable. Now you just gotta go. Now I can't have a nut, Just go bye.
Speaker 2: Bye, damn. The group checklist, rupie threesome checklist. You know, you know what we might have might have needed this checklist at the time.
Speaker 3: I've gotten into some situations where we could have used the checklist.
Speaker 4: Hey, don't be a groopie Number one.
Speaker 7: That is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like just act like you don't know me, you know what I'm saying. Like then you keep saying it is shut up.
Speaker 2: But sometimes people get drunk and it just like they can't help. They can't help. Yeah, stupid, They're sucking up their chances. Yeah mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: You know what, I really appreciate you coming with the threesome checklist and sharing your experience because I feel like not a lot of women come and tell us there are like threesome experiences.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm glad that you guys actually have them too, because like a lot of my friends don't really. Yeah, a lot of them don't, and a lot of in relationship want to but don't know how to go about it with the other man. I'm just straight forward.
Speaker 2: You're trying to like I think, Yeah, I was gonna say, I was gonna say I think a lot of people are having threesomes, but I don't think that. Actually, that's just not true. That's a crazy assumption to think everybody's not a lot. Well, I know, yeah, yeah, I had a chill.
Speaker 1: I think mentally I had to chill because there got to a point where I felt like I couldn't develop a genuine friendship because I just want to fuck you, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like you give me a compliment. It was like you're trying to like you know what I'm saying. It got out of control.
Speaker 2: So I actually had a step back from it for a while, living the best life.
Speaker 1: He's stressed out, like made me shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Had just come chill. Do you have any friends now?
Speaker 1: He's just like, you're fucking gay, and I'm like, I'm not gay. It's like you're fucking gay.
Speaker 2: Bit your eyes.
Speaker 1: I am like fighting for my life defending myself that I do love you, I'm not gay.
Speaker 2: Serious, you're the man, You're the person.
Speaker 1: Then talking about I'm terrible, I'm terribly.
Speaker 2: Why is it just more thrilling? Is it just more entertaining when there's a pussy there. I don't know. I like my pus.
Speaker 1: Everybody needs to serious amazing and say, bitch is amazing feeling?
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 5: You know, you can't have that with your train with two guys, like the guy can't.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, use the rose and get fucked as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like my nails along, I'm just holding him static.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I never, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't finger myself with the nails. I can't function with short nails. Like you see how I did your makeup. You didn't feel my nails. Because I know how to hold my hand certain ways. I can't function without them because now I got to hold my hand a different way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you know she's gay bisexual?
Speaker 2: I do, but people seem to like not get it click or not.
Speaker 5: No, I'm bisexual by bisexual, but he calls me gay, so.
Speaker 2: That's why it doesn't joke to me. So he like calls me gay or whatever. You know, No, I'm not.
Speaker 7: That you.
Speaker 4: He has a problem with you. That all niggas which they have.
Speaker 2: With I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't find men. Men don't have nothing for you to look at.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, it's just ridiculous, you know yeah, like when.
Speaker 1: You want me to look at like you're not like your h the hair, makeup, Eyelash's what I'm saying. I like looking at the jewelry and your close your outfits, and you know, women have just have more to look at. Men It's like okay, wow, yeah, wow, wow, yeah he got big muscles now. It's just got big muscles now and stuff like that. And men are so fucking gay for him. All these Asian men are so fucking gay. Like we go to a lot of these Asian restaurants. They're so gay for him. They're like, oh wow, big muscle, Like did I squeeze?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I've I've always liked slim guys like muscles has never like that's not that's not a bonus point for me.
Speaker 2: I've always liked the skinny motherfuckers. I don't know why, I just do.
Speaker 1: And so I'm like, okay, there's a plus, but it's like, really it's more for men.
Speaker 2: Men like that shit that men do notice other men like oh yeah you work.
Speaker 1: Out, Wow, you work out? What's your routine?
Speaker 2: What you take?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, what's your protein? Didn't take my eye?
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, can I squeeze it?
Speaker 3: They're always so gay for him, somebody needs to appreciate the muscles you right.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad that both of you guys are getting the love and attention that you both deserve. And I wouldn't be surprised if maybe some of your only fans audience was mostly gay for stretch.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, the gay boys always commented in well, no, bitch, when is he making one? I was like, baby, you gotta make one movie. You gotta make one now let me. But he's like, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do that sexy stuff.
Speaker 5: Like he's like, I can't.
Speaker 2: You better face front of how old you up?
Speaker 1: I'll take the picture. You're not gonna make so much money, come on, like you know, put your hair on front, like you have that look, you know, like fucking money is money.
Speaker 2: Right, you better get that pay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the gay boys be like.
Speaker 5: When is he making one?
Speaker 2: I'm seeing you in the video in the video.
Speaker 1: Like, move, bitch, let us see him?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Okay, before we get out of here, well, first firstly, if you if you haven't tuned into our YouTube channel, we do have a channel on there for ASMR. Okay, and so ware is here. So mem and me and Mila are going to be doing an a SMR video eating crab legs, which I'm terrified. I don't really I don't like crab, but I'm doing it for it for y'all, Okay, so maybe maybe I'll change my mind. Maybe this is the day where I crabs. So I don't have that out here. They don't the cracking of it. And just gonna text me, do you do you need the crab crab crab cracker crab crackers? I said, do you have one?
Speaker 4: She said no?
Speaker 2: I said no, bitch, you used your hands and your teeth. She's like, oh god, I said, my teeth.
Speaker 1: Now do you think I see that might fall off?
Speaker 2: I literally when she said we're using our teeth, I literally said, fuck red loves. I don't know. I don't eat crabs. I thought, you know, I see the little.
Speaker 1: Cracker pussy and you see food eat pussy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will pussy, but not just any pussy. But yes, but I don't. I don't know about the crab crackers whatever. Check out our video with a lively mem as we as I and.
Speaker 1: Me Her we eat our we're doing a smr are we doing?
Speaker 2: What's the difference? Is talking? Is not talking? We're gonna talk a little bit, like okay, finally someone can clarify the fucking difference. I thought the book bonger were still whispering though, right, it's not talking and doing like this. You don't have Maybe we do?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Are we like treble trail. We've combined them. We've we've done it's called look babod content.
Speaker 1: Content content always do good, but they always do.
Speaker 5: Good food content, especially seafood. All my seafood videos do good.
Speaker 4: That's so interesting. Do you have an affirmation?
Speaker 5: Oh, do what you want?
Speaker 4: Do what the fuck you want?
Speaker 2: Do what the dude, do what you do?
Speaker 1: Say what you want to say.
Speaker 3: I forgot about Devon the dude shout out to my friend Shack. I think he's from like Kansas. They're like he's from somewhere. Listening back, I feel very out of the loop. But he was out there on time bomby and stuff without Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So that's back in the day. Okay anyway, so do what the fuck you do, Do what you want to do.
Speaker 1: I have a quote that I always say was that be like a lotus flower, although it grows in the mud, is still bloom into a beautiful flower. So it doesn't matter where you come from, how poor, how struggle or the hood or whatever, you can still bloom into a beautiful flower like a lotus.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Your past doesn't define your future.
Speaker 2: I like that. Look at her, she's got you on another affirmation.
Speaker 1: Because my family just wore I was just going and ship ain't gonna be sh it ain't never gonna be. Look at now, glow that still the ship being the same person.
Speaker 2: Being you are I am. I think that's always like the the thing people always realize too late in life. It's like being yourself is actually the currency. Being yourself is actually why people are successful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can't nobody copy the original you. But if you're copying somebody else, somebody else can copy that. But if you're you know, originally you, nobody can copy that, Especially like when you do. Like a lot of people who want to do social media, want to be a content creator, but they haven't accepted who they are. Like I noticed like as soon as I recourd somebody and the persons.
Speaker 2: Like, I hate my voice.
Speaker 1: I can't stay on my voice. Well, that's your voice.
Speaker 2: That's what you got.
Speaker 1: You can't change it.
Speaker 2: That's you.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a content creator, you have to accept who you are. You get past that, and then when you can be yourself, because then you can accept yourself. You can't expect the world accept you for who you are if you don't even like who you are.
Speaker 2: And that's where the freedom. That's where freedom is. People say, I want to be free, How do I be free? Bitch? Start with being yourself. That's that's the code, that's the cheap You.
Speaker 5: Can't change your voice, you can't change you can't change how you look.
Speaker 2: That you but you can't change your body.
Speaker 3: Classic right in Miami, you take the food bat and put it in your koolo.
Speaker 1: Now you look like cheap bottle baby ship.
Speaker 2: I got a little food bef for your baby, a little food for this ask tell you I'm going to Miami and I come back with My Makeover sixty five hundred dollars. Oh damn you hear that? Mommy is.
Speaker 4: Do you gall in the country? Just go right down to Miami.
Speaker 2: Just be safe, please lord Ess, make sure you check your vitals and your health and all the things. They don't. You gotta get cleared. Yeah, so they do.
Speaker 1: They would turn They turn my girl away four days because she had nicotine in her system.
Speaker 2: So they don't play that ship. Yeah, good, good, good good Well Lovely me Me, where can our audience find you? Oh?
Speaker 1: Instagram, it's lovely me Me twenty seven, So its lovely m I m I twenty seven. On TikTok is lovely me Me eight six four. Such a random number they chose it.
Speaker 2: YouTube lovely me Me and.
Speaker 1: Yeah OnlyFans dot com backslash it's lovely to me twenty seven. Hey, I do nail Monday and Wednesday in Montclair, California.
Speaker 2: What is the shot?
Speaker 1: Oh bel Rose nails. And then when I moved to Vegas.
Speaker 2: Well you have like a long waiting list. People just walk in and no.
Speaker 5: Natural pointments, pointments.
Speaker 2: It's just want to.
Speaker 4: People be driving in Montclaiter come see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look I don't have no low cool clients. Like people don't get the nails done. I don't know what's going on, but they don't need to be in the hood. I'm used to being in the hood. All my other shops in the hook is the hood is where you get the nails done. I'm it's too nice or something. I know, but there's I have people drive far nice Alaska, Canada.
Speaker 2: Alaska, they fly in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow, you make a trip.
Speaker 2: Over there, whatever you want. I think it's just coming and get a dose. Yeah that's it. Yeah therapy, Yeah, well that's dope. That's stuff that you that you do that still, that you even want to do that and that like you're getting my.
Speaker 1: Son switch school. So but I think I'm gonna continue doing it because you know, you can't forget where you come from.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what nails made me here, got me here, so and I'm good at it.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for always being yourself and showing up as yourself and living your life the way the fuck you want to. That's all about. That's what good mom's bad choices is all about.
Speaker 5: You don't have to be a perfect mom, but you can be a good mom.
Speaker 4: Nobody's perfect.
Speaker 1: You will always be there for you kid emotionally. That's I think that's very important. I think that what I lacked, so people know how you do it. I'm doing everything the opposite for my mother.
Speaker 2: That's like that.
Speaker 1: She was a terrible mom, but very toxic, very toxic mom.
Speaker 2: Well, they're lucky to have you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm lucky to have them.
Speaker 2: Well, y'all time, thank you for joining us. Make sure you go chap into our YouTube video ASMR Bang with Mimi. Thank you guys for having me. You're very welcome, and make sure you follow us on Good Mom's Underscore Bach Choices on Instagram. Subscribe to this channel. Like I said, leave a review. Check out the Good Vibe re treat. We're going to Costa Rica three times this summer, so a couple. I think guy should come.
Speaker 1: I know when you do it somewhere I can go.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 1: I'll totally go for I can Dowaii, I can do Hawaii and then I can get it.
Speaker 5: I think I can actually get a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people to come out come on.
Speaker 5: Yeh fun wait y'all go do therapyan sessions and ship like that.
Speaker 3: Tanta, like you're not really therapy but just getting deep in your connection, intimacy.
Speaker 2: That sounds it's sexy. It's sexy. Shit, this is this is really about fun and play and pleasure. But obviously healing will happen just because we can't help it, and we can't help but pull things out of people. But for the most part, it's really about deeping in your connection with your partner. And I love that. Matter of fact, we need to watch that movie after retreat.
Speaker 1: Yeah you should.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna bring my projector your projector yeah, anyway, you guys will see you next week. By Yeah, i'mna have been so good? Can't you tell?
Speaker 1: I went through a drought.
Speaker 7: That's until I find a well may might have been known? Earth that used to be broken tail now got the blues dants. It might be Yonce just now throat shots from popping. It's cow wearing our voices. Patriarch get catched in the box to exploit it.
Speaker 1: Women put the pe and powers.
Speaker 2: So what's the point is? They want me to be good? So I mean bad noises, bad mom. Not a bad mom, but a bad mom.
Speaker 7: HER's in on Fort Cannapus in their bathball walked in Boston's cap and I blew his cat, boll tipe dog.
Speaker 1: Now I'm immune to the cat called Herbie.
Speaker 2: And the waisted straight to it like a dollar sign.
Speaker 7: Mother, rent the lover, when to it look like a water sign where you're rent the winter essential will when the summertime, I do what all ain't
Speaker 2: No one that needs to run it by