Speaker 1: What's up, friends that welcome in too, the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I am Chris Welsh. That is Andrew Erickson. This is Fantasy Pro's extra point, a little bit of extra podcast action for you every single week where Andrew Rickson and I are the podcast of the people because we invite on our incredible community on Discord to come in a live room that we have a live studio audience and we are literally just going to talk about what these guys want to talk about, answer their questions that don't have to do with Thursday night football. You could talk about Sonic. We found out that Andrew Rickson has a Sonic avatar on his Discord name now, so when he talks, it runs around and I found out whose shadow was. I did not know that. You learn a lot of great things when you hang into the show, and you my friends, have an opportunity to do so every single week, and you can do it for free Fantasypros dot Com, slash Chat. All you gotta do sign up, get you into the discord and there are some free offerings in there of different sports. Cool things we do like this where you can be a heart of a podcast every Thursday two pm Eastern even the day after Christmas. We're going to be there ericson and I answering questions myself, Joe Bogman two pm easterns on Monday, where we're talking about out of Bounds. We've also got some other great offerings Werman Fits five pm Eastern on the first Tuesday of each month. Fits and Bogman five pm Eastern on the Thursday, two Thursday of third Tuesday of each month, if the moon aligns properly with the equator, and that's when we do the show. But we do a lot of other great offerings, and you guys can do those for free, or you can just sign up on premium and have access to everything under the sun. Hi Andrew, how are you, buddy?
Speaker 2: What's up? Welsh? How's it going? Man?
Speaker 1: I feel like you're like I'm talking to you from a distance. I'm like, hey, how you doing? We are? I feel slap happy right now. Today. It's been a lot of shows. We're picking up. It's a playoff time. It's Week sixteen, important questions. Everything's on the line for everybody. You get to like knock down a couple of leagues and you get to like really hyper focus. We've got the holidays coming up. There's kind of a lot happening, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, it's honestly, my brain is fried at this point, and I'm trying to keep up and give the people what they need, the best advice that I can do, because I'm my last legs here. I was talking to like some of the other analytic like kind of all feel the same, especially like you throw the holidays in, it's just another And again, it wasn't always like this either, Like we used to be like this used to be the last week of fantasy football. But then then if I was like, well, we need to dominate every single week of your life, every single moment of your life. So we're playing on Christmas, We're doing it all. But we're back again. No days off, as the chat has stated very quite clearly, and we're here and we're ready to break down Week sixteen. Get you those Fantasy championships and yeah, Shadow of the Hedgehog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, your last legs and he's helping you out. It's great. Every time Andrew talks, Shadow runs around him and I'm I'm just like I didn't even know Shadow, and I'm I was I was trying to explain this too, because I'm getting shamed a lot on this show. I've never felt like an old man until apparently I'm around a bunch of people that are just a little bit younger, andone's like, oh, you don't know what Hollow Night is. You don't know what Shadow is? And I'm like, listen, I'm playing games for you. You know Earthworm Gym. Let's talk about Earthworm Gym for a minute. Original mega man. Yeah, I don't know any the character names, I don't know anything like that, but I know games. I played some of those gamesn't ball. Come on, man, are you going to see the new Sonic by the way?
Speaker 2: Probably? Yeah, I mean I go way back with Shadows, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you knew stuff. Is counter Reeves a good casting for Shadows?
Speaker 2: I think it is. I think it is because Shadow is kind of like that anti hero like doppelganger, like I'm bad but I'm good at the same time kind of vibe where that's kind of like exactly.
Speaker 1: Exactly like that and very breath breathy voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very breathy. It's funny because the Shadow. When Shadow had his first game, but that was standalone game, it was very divisive because it was basically Sega decided like, hey, you know what's really popular right now, GTA, how do we make Sonic and GTA? So they made this other shit, the nade his own Hedgehog, gave him a bad side, gave him a gun. People over, yes, you can you have vehicles? He has guns?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: He does have? The guy I remember seeing that gun thing? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Really yep, because they were like, well's hot, GTA, let's make a game.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm Sonic, im from Vice City. What?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It actually does he shoot people?
Speaker 1: Or does it just like a prop?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: No, it's a gun. It's a gun. In his game Shadow of the Hedgehog, which came out like two thousand and six, he has a gun. The game was rated E ten and I remember I got it and then my dad immediately took it away after he saw how much guns were you used.
Speaker 1: Then Batman doesn't have guns and this rodent does. That's crazy. I didn't know that i'd learned something. You guys all learned something. Sorry, kind of cool. I mean if they would have made him a little John Wick though, and pretty sweet if that would have been going on there. But you learned about shadow, let's learn I know a couple of people out there and the let's tarn a little bit about fantasy football. Then let's like those people. Sorry, shadow doesn't make you happy, but maybe week sixteen will. Hopefully the advice will get you there as well. And all the touchup. We were joking too before. We're gonna get the audience up, but we're joking before. It's tough because it's like in the playoffs. At week sixteen, you look at a lot of this and I know you guys will actually have some real decisions, but I'm just like, just start the guys, like, just go your roll the dude, this is the dude time, Like, don't get cute. Oh, Drey mcbradersn't scored a touchdown? Should it? No, it's all the touchdowns this week, Lamar Jackson. We've done this like it. It feels very core. So hopefully we have some real questions are out there. I don't have a ton of big questions. The biggest one actually just got answered for me. We're finding that Isaac Grindo looks like he is not going to play this weekend, So fire up those Patrick Taylors. You have a week sixteen Andrew where Kendre Miller, Jerome Ford and Patrick Taylor might win some people some.
Speaker 2: Stuff, yeah, or lose some stuff too. That's very scary. Starting Patrick Taylor, we have seen him in a featured role, so uh, bit a bit sketch. So Debo, is it finally time for.
Speaker 1: Sure? Like let's do it? Like let's I mean, we can manifest that into existence at some point. But no, And by the way, who the hell's in the playoff that has debo right now? Who's in week sixteen with Deebo on the roster? You think what we think that you know those percentages out there, like if you have jamar Chas for fifty five percent, Like, what do you think percentage of Week sixteen playoff with the debo?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 2: It's gotta be really low?
Speaker 1: Single digits probably?
Speaker 2: I mean you haven't been I mean, if you've been starting him, I don't know. I mean I already bet the under on his receiving yards.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Here's a forty seven and a half and he hasn't done twenty two and five?
Speaker 1: Strike and give me break, give me a can can I ladder that down? They should give us that opportunity.
Speaker 2: Can I right this ladder and half can.
Speaker 1: I go forty six? Forty thirty five? I want the opposite? What would that be? Is I call that a step stool? What would we call that? What is it? You name that for me? Escalator? Escalator of sadness? Okay, I'm going to call it the escalator. Maybe we'll have some people in here that'll figure it out. Uh Chinzer speaking of video game shaming and holl of night chins or what's Someboddy? What's up? Welsh?
Speaker 6: I feel like I'm getting targeted here. The sagna, the holadnite.
Speaker 1: You're your avatar is also moving.
Speaker 2: You're the crux of this whole stick with what am Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sorry, okay, yeah go ahead, Yeah you get me here a little bit? Uh you have a little bit of blame here? Yeah? Do you see the bat moving? The bat?
Speaker 2: The bat right? Chins?
Speaker 6: Are I too played an ad and walked away and look at this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm what I'm going to find a fun ad. I'm actually a little bit worried what I can get. What's a what's your week sixteen question? Genser?
Speaker 7: I got two?
Speaker 6: So this last week in one of my leagues, this guy he was the Christian McCaffrey owner that did not have Jordan Mason or anybody, and he so noow put a good team together and he ends up losing. He goes into Monday Night down point two with Darnell Mooney and we all know how that ended. So I wanted to know, what if you guys have one that's like one of the most painful losses you ever remember in fantasy football.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a that's a really really good one, you know. My unfortunate answer because apparently, I mean I can't remember anything like I involved myself with stuff and then I don't remember like the logistics. I probably knew shadow and well maybe not with a gun and stuff. But my point is is, I know I lost this year by like point zero eight in a league, and I know that hurt, but I just don't have this vivid like you know, back in ninety two, and you know, like one of those where like it's it's like yesterday. I have one hundred percent lost some absolutely brutal ones, and the most recent one was this week was me making a just stupid ass decision and I started Jameis Winston over Aaron Rodgers too, just just bad quarterbacks. It cost me a playoff run, and that hurt ericson. Do you have a more like realistic like one where you are just like it haunts you still a little bit to these days.
Speaker 2: I think I'm not sure if it's because I've had so many that they've all just like, well then they now blocked out of my mind somehow. But I think I've just done enough. I've done a good enough job. So yeah, I'm sorry. I don't have it anything.
Speaker 1: Oh you're just so good you just never lose.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's quite opposite. It's that I always lose and it's like, oh, well got it. It all just melt together, like I just don't feel pain anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I was gonna remind you. I was gonna remind you abou Kyle Pitts from two weeks ago if that jogged your memory. But yeah, actually that's a really good answer. Like it's kind of like a scar. I would agree with that. There's so much volume that it's scarred over that I don't think I have one, but would love to hear from you guys. Uh, there's there is a comfort we all have, and that's probably why chins are asked the question where we can all come together as people being able to relate. You know that you can relate with another human being over a horrific fantasy loss and we all just feel you. So feel free to drop it in the comments on the podcast side if you've got any but sorry gins or we don't have any really really good one. So, but I know I've lost by fractional points. I don't know that one. It's like, it's like trauma. You're just like, oh, well, that'll come back later, Like I'm gonna not process this now, but it'll come back at some point. But that's me Bryce, eratops, suck up, Bryce, what's going on?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 8: I know, well you always say don't be cute, and I'm kind of with something that's making me feel pretty adorable, to be honest. So yeah, So do we like Neighbors or McMillan better? Like, I know Neighbors is kind of the alpha, but you know, obviously not a good team and McMillan's kind of been turning it up. So which one do you guys like?
Speaker 7: Better?
Speaker 1: Feeling cute? My delete later. I don't know if that's being cute necessarily. I actually like McMillan. I like McMillan is a flex option, just not over not over Neighbors. But I don't know ericson what do you think.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been down on Neighbors back to back weeks and he's shoved it in my face back to back weeks. So I mean he's a really good player. He sees a ton of volume, and he's playing the foul I mean A J. Terrell has to be one of the worst shadow corners I've ever seen, Like he.
Speaker 1: Gets so much shadow shadow.
Speaker 2: So I mean he's got lock locks, the best quarterback the Giants have, so it's an upgrade from the Veto, et cetera. So I'm gonna play Neighbors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's just tough to push him.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's I don't think that's cute. I mean I think yeah, I mean, I get like the question because Neighbors has a bad quarterback, but yeah, he sees way too much volumes. He's also really good as a player, Like he can make plays after the catch, and his matchup is good to be different. He was like facing the Eagles, Like, Okay, I can understand that, but yeah, that's a.
Speaker 1: Good point that that's not like the definition of cute. That's like I don't want to neighbors and I'm looking for any other reason to get him out. And maybe there's a version of that, like I feel like the cuteness is like Jayden Daniels is going up against the Eagles this weekend, and you're just like, well, you know, Anthony Richards, you know, like maybe that is that that's a little defined out that you could still be cute there, Bryce, But that's not something I'm going to do. But I do view McMillan as someone that is a flex option this week, but you probably have, you know, much better options in there. So Corna Wallace in the house, So.
Speaker 9: Hey, what's up, guys.
Speaker 10: So my question is about Jared boff. I don't I don't love him this week. I mean, it's just kind of a bad game environment. I don't think he's going to put up I don't think he's going to be pressed to have to throw the ball a lot. So is it just being too ridiculous to try to maybe pivot off of him. I planned on hedging to Kirk Cousins, but that didn't obviously play out. So it's either like Pennix, Cooper Rush, or like Russell Wilson. And I don't love any of those options either.
Speaker 1: So Ericson hates Jared Goff this week, absolutely despises So this is definitely your wheelhouse. Is Cooper Rush enough for you to hate on Jared Goff? Jared Goff currently is QB eleven on ECR. Mister Cooper Rush is quarterback twenty one.
Speaker 2: Cooper Rush has been a top fifteen quarterback real last four games. Again, I don't love the pivots, but it would be Rush, and I don't like golf, so yeah, I would, yeah, rush for me if you want to make that move.
Speaker 1: He at you know what that's from. No, I would still go golf, but you don't go with your feeling, go the gut. Erickson doesn't like him. Erickson smarter than me, so and I think Cooper Rush's floor is actually pretty solid, So I would That's not one where I would be like, oh, you know, I'd be fine with that, but I'm going with Jared Goff still five touchdowns last week, drettis what's up' jodis? Guys, you have a very festive emoji. Do you see that?
Speaker 2: Eric?
Speaker 1: It's like a like a Santa Hat. I'm down on my Discord game. You guys are crazy. You guys are good, Jodis, what's up?
Speaker 11: I had two real quick SI start questions, But before that, Chinzer said that he had a start question that you guys missed too.
Speaker 12: It was a.
Speaker 13: Start one between Patrick Taylor, Jerome Ford or McMillan.
Speaker 1: So we skipped Patrick Patrick for Patrick Tyler Taylor, Jerome Ford and who McMillan big Jerome Ford for me this week? That was also on the Prediction Show. I'm big old Jerome Ford breakaway. He's the only guy Bengals worst fantasy points given up to our most fantasy points given up to running backs over last month and most receiving yards are running backs over the last month. Very hardcore Jerome Ford for me ericson do you co sign?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think you got to go with the touches.
Speaker 1: With Ford, we don't know. Yeah, like you said too, we don't know what we're gett and with Taylor. So all right, Jednis, thank you for being the proxy for that question that we missed.
Speaker 13: Well, what were you so? Like? I said?
Speaker 11: Two quick It starts with Patrick Taylor now playing instead of Grindo. If you would have to slide him into your rankings, whereabouts would you put him?
Speaker 1: It's a good question. I had not even done this because I was in a meeting when it happened. I had Grindo. Gosh, I think I had him at fifteen or sixteen? Eric Soon, where did you have Grinda? And have you made the Taylor move yet?
Speaker 2: I had Grinda like RB twenty okay, but like I was also I had also like moved him down because he was on the injury report, Like I don't know, Like I like to always try to go like well, like next running back up, but like now we're onto like the fourth string guy, Like it is Kyle Shannon gonna look at Taylor like he's looked at McCaffrey and Mason and Grenda were like he sees them run. He's like, I gotta keep feeding this guy, Like is Taylor that guy? Like that's my contort. It's like, now that we've reached the fourth stringer, is he gonna feel the same way or is he just gonna like, hey, let's let it rip with Rock Berdy against the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna let it rip. By the way, but that maybe is a question two of like what Taylor's receiving game is. So you're so you're leaning, and I agree with what you're going to that Taylor should probably be lower than where Grenda was.
Speaker 2: Yes, just because there's like more projection with him. We don't know how they're gonna use Like I mean, he's gonna see every single touch. I mean the fact that he's he's been active, Like he's active in the passing game. So I don't think that he's I just think among the running backs, like I don't know, like I feel like he's like right next to like Kendry Miller.
Speaker 1: Ah, you sneaky, little sneak. I was gonna ask you, Kendra Miller or Patrick Taylor. That's exactly what I wanted to find out. Which one I.
Speaker 2: Think that I would probably take Taylor for And and you know, and stop me if I if this doesn't make any sense, like logically, like I think Taylor has more upside because he plays in the forty nine ers offense versus Kendrick Miller on the road as like fourteen point dogs. But I feel better about Miller's like touch projection. But I mean Taylor over guys like the Jaguars running backs, which one of them is gonna score a touchdown? We don't really know, Pa Checko, I don't like love the Chiefs running backs necessary this week. So I think that's the range you're looking at Taylor in and if he ends up getting the main role, like I think he has way more upside than any of these split that like, I want him over Steelers running backs. I don't want to play Steels running back against the Ravens for.
Speaker 1: Perspective, And I agree that Kendrick Miller is twenty seven. Most of those backs you just mentioned were under Kendrey Miller in the ECR this week, So I think you're kind of lining him up to be about twenty six twenty seven. I think that's probably the right spot, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably where we're gonna Yeah, I think definitely should be lower than Garndo, just because he's like less proven, doesn't have draft capital, like I mean, he's a practice squad player, and we don't know if they're going to get more of these other guys involved, Like who didn't they add somebody else? Besides because it's Keishan Khanda, Is that the only other guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was a band of Canada Vaughan and Patrick Taylor and then they have Grinda that's their second.
Speaker 2: And also the other thing is like, I know nobody wants to hear it, but Dio is gonna get carries, like like he does get carries.
Speaker 1: So seven for fourteen yards, it's not good carries. But no, I mean, I can't even. I have so many things in my I was like a Sonic character, but Debo is no longer a Sonic character. Dretis what was question number two?
Speaker 13: Okay? Is it okay to ask a DFS question?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeah, I know some guys.
Speaker 13: Are like, no, no, get out of here.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how much help I'm going to be, like I'm not good at.
Speaker 1: In the Pentathlon League.
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 1: Just reminder, it's five different things. One of them is DFS hands down. DFS is bogman and I the worst, and I have taken it over the last couple of weeks. Whatever quarterback I pick will be garbage. So you might want to make you guys are gonna hate I actually because I've been getting cute. So I was like, remember a couple of weeks ago, like ooh, I like, uh, you know, Will Levis, I like bo Nicks to all of them garbage. I decided to go hard this week, so I'm going with the expensive quarterback, so hopefully I don't ruin him. But ask your question away, dreadis okay?
Speaker 11: So I used the lovely who should I start tool on the Fantasy Pro's website and they're like an even split between the three of them. So maybe you guys could rank them from favorite to least between the Vikings, the Bills, and the Falcons this week?
Speaker 1: Are you talking for defense or no?
Speaker 13: Yeah, for defense not IDP. I'm sorry, Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, no, no, I just didn't. I wasn't thinking. I was thinking running back there for a second. So it was a crap. It was Bill's vikings and who.
Speaker 2: Is that Bill's Viking?
Speaker 1: Drop it treadis, Oh, you're not listening ericson. Sorry, I'm just hosting a show. You're not listening Bill's vikings. Foul Falcons? Okay, so rank those? We have to talk. It's a podcast.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I mean put me on the spot with defensive ranking.
Speaker 1: Here, I'll get give me this. Falcons are ranked third in ECR currently against the Giants, Bills are ranked fourth in ECR going up against New England, and the Vikings are ranked second. I didn't even see that, So you you're talking about two three and four on ECR with funny enough, Falcons the five four star matchup rating are ranked higher than the Falcons and Bills, who are given a five star matchup rating. So what's your what's your preference? How would you rank them?
Speaker 2: I mean they're all such in such good spots because I'm trying to see, like I mean, at this point, it's like which defense is going to face the most like dropbacks is basically like all I'm considering.
Speaker 1: That's theoretically the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: I think it's Buffalo. I mean the Patriots. Yeah, the patriotsre gonna have to drop back the most times out of any of these teams. Again, like who they're playing, So like Seattle likes to run the football, that game is a club. I mean, there's a reason it's a fourteen point spread in the Patriots and Bills. Like Drake may is gonna they're gonna be down at to throw every single time, and that's going to create turnovers. So I like the Bills the most.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's funny because I actually have this choice that Falcons available in a couple leagues I'm playing, and I have not picked them up, so I would probably go bills, then maybe Falcons, and then if Gino doesn't play, it's the Vikings.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, If Gino hasnt play, it's like, yeah, that's against sack Machines, Samhowe one hundred percent. But I think that Gino looks like he's gonna play.
Speaker 1: So that's right. Are they playing? Like Dretta said, well, you can find out over at Fantasy Pros. I believe it's fantasypros dot com. Slash Are they playing? That's the url you can check out all the distinctively great pieces of this tool. It's AI years of injury data and you can check it out all throughout the week. You've only got, you know, another week or two to get into it, but you can follow it along. It'll help you in making some of those decisions, specifically saying, if you know you're under fifty percent, you might want to start making some moves to have some backups, you know. And Alvin Kamara this week has not still been ruled out as we're recording this and plan Kendre Miller in there, same thing could have been with Grindo. So go and check it out today? Are they playing Steve D? Steve D in the House? Premium member access to it All? Hey Mary Christmas, what's up?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 14: I have a couple of slowly or not so slowly developing a complex over a couple of start six questions. I'm hoping you guys can fill a running back, a wide receiver, and a flex spot for me. Of my choices, I've got Hopkins, I've got Romeo, I've got McMillan, I've got Debo, I've got ken Walker, Rashad White, and Kendre Miller. But just for some context, I'm already starting Baker and Mike Evans and ken Walker is looking kind of up in the air, so I may be starting Rashad White too. So I'm one step away from starting the entire Tampa Bay offense.
Speaker 1: So what did you need? A running back, a wide out, and a.
Speaker 14: Flex I need a running back, a wide out, and a flex correct.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: And I think thank God for Dreddis. I think jeddis put the names at the bottom here. Yes, Dobbs, who is Hawkins like Hopkins? Hopkins. Oh okay, it's like what Andrew Hawkins. Yeah, that's that's exactly.
Speaker 2: What I was the only that's the only Hawkins.
Speaker 1: Hopkins, Dobbs, McMillan, Deebo is that Ken Walker? Yeah, I don't know White Kendre.
Speaker 2: Miller receiver running back flex so you need Okay, so whitees in. I don't care how many Buccaneers.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I love Bucky.
Speaker 2: I mean, he can't play BUCkies on one of his choices.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm just I like Bucky, I like Lamb.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, White's been fine. Bucky's been good too.
Speaker 1: But if that if that is is that Ken Walker, If that's Ken Walker, you got to start Ken Kenny Kenny.
Speaker 2: Is he healthy?
Speaker 1: Though not really.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's gonna play, So I don't know if you can really play him. I don't know. I'm not playing. I'm trying to be like civil with Debo.
Speaker 1: I hate Hopkins.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: He ruined my I'm out on him forever. He ruined my.
Speaker 15: Lad.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a great match up anyway for him. Dobbs is interesting because the Saints are bad and he's like the number one red zone target Kendra has safe with a floor.
Speaker 1: I guess if ken Walker's active, do you go Walker at flex, white at running back, and then we have to take one of the whiteouts? Could you do? Are you good with that? Did you put Debo in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I'd rather play Kendra than Diebo. I'd rather play McMillan the debo. I don't know. I mean, yeah, I'd rather play McMillan the debo.
Speaker 1: Okay, then screw Debo, McMillan, Dobbs or Hopkins. Pick one.
Speaker 2: McMillan.
Speaker 1: All right, I well good, I'm with you. Actually, all right, So McMillan, if Walker plays, he's the flex. If Walker doesn't play, I go Kendre Miller.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that's the move.
Speaker 1: Yep, we agree, Maker bay Field, what's up?
Speaker 10: What's going guys?
Speaker 1: Good Man? What's what do you got?
Speaker 5: I have a couple of questions. I know you guys said not forget cute, but in a two QB league, would you start uh Cooper Rush or Boone Nicks?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't think. And by the way, I think that is the definition of not being cute. I think those are good. Definitely. When I say be cute, it's like Lamar should I start, you know, Mac Jones or Lamar Jackson or whatever nonsense? People are doing that one that's actually really good one Axon, what do you think about that? Cooper rush over?
Speaker 2: Are you played?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bo did play? So did you start? So you started?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, we're we're talking about it because this airs after Thursday. So so we we went with bow. What's your next one for flex? Would you flex?
Speaker 6: Ladd?
Speaker 7: JSON or DJ or Jason?
Speaker 10: Just because if if.
Speaker 1: Json JSON hands down? Yeah? Well we however Lad played was how he played? But I'm huge on JSON. This week Viking is the most fantasy or second most fantasy or second most us A lot of give up a lot. I don't remember the exact it's that now my brain is fried, but it's a lot of a lot.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 1: Jason's good A plus analysis right there. Skim milk? What's up? Milk? He needs some milk? What's up?
Speaker 16: How's it going?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got you. What do you got?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 16: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 14: Sorry?
Speaker 1: They're good? That's all good? Shoot us with your question.
Speaker 16: So I'm very new to fantasy football. I appreciate you guys putting this on trying to learn as much as I can from you this week Week sixteen, I'm fourth seed versus first, and I think I'm gonna get cooked. Man, they have Lamar Jackson, Aaron Jones, Rashad Why. I'm basically I'm cooked right Bacific Pride. So my question is right, I'm trying to find like maybe maybe I'll get lucky, you know, with Ty Johnson. I'm looking to maybe start him over Tony Pollard. Tony's been really disappointing. So that's why I was like trying to see maybe uh you see some like potential there or no.
Speaker 1: Not over Pollard. It's just that I don't think you can do that. I think the upside I know what Ty Johnson did last week. The upside is Tony Pollard. The floor is Tony Pollard. Go with your gut. I gotta tell you, outside of Lamar Jackson, you didn't list off names that make me think you're cooked. Maybe the projections are seeing you're cooked. But like Rashad White, isn't the definition of cooked. It's every flip a coin it lands on Tony Pollard thousand out of a thousand times to me Erickson, to Big disappointment. No, okay, you're with me.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, as long as he plays like right, I know that he's banged up, he's been banged up. He basically doesn't practice like if they just like put him in bubble wrap till Sunday and uh, he's got a good matchup. Cold run defense is horrible except when they play the Broncos.
Speaker 1: So but hey, man, if you want, if you want an upside play, the upside might be a guy like Patrick Taylor. If Patrick Taylor still he might not be the news just happen as we're recording this, so you know, benefit to maybe the discord users. I would say Patrick Taylor is a better upside play with a forty nine ers team in what they can do with their run. I'm not saying it'll work out, but if I didn't feel good about Tony Pollard and I had the option, I would take Patrick Taylor over a guy like Ty Johnson. You asking Ty Johnson means he's probably not available. And that's the guy. But there might be some others out there, you know, Kendre Miller getting the volume, you know, Jerome Ford. Those are the things I'm trying to pivot to if I'm trying to take some big upside shot. Just ain't Ty Johnson. That's all bucks man.
Speaker 9: Hey, so it's happy holidays.
Speaker 1: Happy holidays, man. What do you got?
Speaker 17: So two starts? Sick questions? I'm in the second round. I made it in as a four seed. Beat the guy last week by a hundred points. But this week I get to play the number one. See I was I have a running So two questions versus do we trust Terry McLaurin this week? If not, would you consider starting DJ Moore or DeAndre Hopkins over oh Erickson?
Speaker 1: I will let you quickly answer that one.
Speaker 2: Not over those guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now we go Terry. We're rolling Terry for sure. What was question number two?
Speaker 18: So question two is I'm going to roll three running backs out two and then one for my flex But I've got four to choose from. Uh, definitely going to start James Connor, Bucky Irvin, but I also have Jonathan Taylor and Ricodoudo as a bus fan. The only thing we're really good on defense is run defense, So I'm considering sitting Rico. But he's got over one hundred yards for like the past four games.
Speaker 9: So Jonathan Taylor, Ricododo.
Speaker 1: It's a great question. It's a good problem to have. What do you think, Erickson?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one's interesting because the process last week was Rico Dado over Jonathan Taylor, and the results worked in our face. Ever, but we we got bailed out because Jonathan Taylor gave away the touchdown he would have actually outscored we got dat.
Speaker 1: Can you ever believe we had two of those last week? The hell's going on? It's not the ball.
Speaker 2: I mean, they just get so excited thinking about what they want to do.
Speaker 1: Don't get so excited.
Speaker 2: Bring back, bring back the guys that just give them all to the rev.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the old Barry subtle. Yeah, it's old Barry Sanders thing, Like I get, like celebrate, think about all the hold on to the ball through the end zone. Why does everybody have to drop it so quick to try to like get some Instagram shot that's gonna look cool. Hold on to the stupid ball so you score a touchdown? Geez.
Speaker 2: So I have them ranked back to back, and I think bucks Man brings up a good point about how Tampa. You know, they do try to sell out to quote unquote stop the run. But that really hasn't worked a lot this year, and when you stack the box it can lead to big runs because you're kind of over pursuing or overplaying your hand. And Dad has just been on fire man. But I don't like hate Taylor. It's like he sees all the work in his backfield. It should be a close game begeing him and the Titans. Things have been a better run defense too this year. I don't know. I'm not like, I don't feel super strongly either way. Do you see it differently? You like, hey, Rico's on fire, just roll with Rico? Or do you think JT can bounce back? I mean, you should have had a good game last week. I mean he had over a hundred rushing yards. You just didn't score, which he should have. So do you have a stronger lean?
Speaker 1: It's not stronger. I think you really. You said it really well. By the way they're ranked next to each other, Rico's thirteen, Jonathan Taylor's fourteen. I think I would lean Jonathan Taylor in this, but I think your goalding either way. I mean when you look at some of these, we have an efficiency report that's on there, and Jonathan Taylor's efficiency is bad. It's poor. It says Jonathan Taylor is poor in the red zone converting his opportunities into touchdowns. It's below league average, where Rico Daddle has an advantage there. The matchup rating is in favor of Taylor, but the projected points are half a point higher for Rico. So I know it's a flip coin flip situation and hate to give you kind of an indifferent thing. I guess I would lean Taylor. Sounds like you're leaning Rico Doudele. I think they're really really close, and I think at this point you should definitely go with your gut because they're so close. But I don't feel adamant about it.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, I think I'm gonna be I think we're gonna go with Taylor. I think I think he's going to bounce back. I mean, I'm just looking at ECR hasn't once spot ahead, so like he's straying to head an ECR and the projections have him had two, So I think there's enough. And I gotta imagine, man, like he's got to be motivated for a big game, like, I mean, he basically left his team at the dry last week, right, yeah, like all the momentum shifted in that game, he's still I mean, he's the only hope the Colts have an offense really because I think they Richardson. So I bet and if he scores a touchdown, I'm sure that his celebration will do something very important about Hey, I made it in with the ball.
Speaker 1: Should be no celebration. It should be hold on to it all the way until you get to the bench.
Speaker 2: He should do the baby cradle one. That's what you should do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was that movie with the guy he like he held the foot I was like in college and he just held the football at all times high school or whatever?
Speaker 2: Oh that I think I don't talk about. I know that, Like, wasn't it lights? No, it was like I don't remember what moved on to help us out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody tell us now. But that's what he should do. He never let go of the ball ever, ever, ever, especially when you're near the and son.
Speaker 2: All right, so JT JT for us, it's close, but we're going back to JT again. The process worked out. I mean JJ should have score outscored DOWT last week. He didn't. We got lucky. This week. We're going back to it.
Speaker 1: We're back, Sir Buckets Royalty in the house. Hello, Sir Buckets.
Speaker 9: Fells.
Speaker 1: Sorry the lunch break, it's all good. We'll finish your food and well. I do a pretty good trumpet. By the way, do you like my Erickson? Do you like my trumpet? Sound good? It's pretty good. What's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Are you done eating?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I have a question for my flex. So two of the four I need I have Amari Cooper, DeAndre Hopkins debo, and Michael Pittman.
Speaker 1: I mean, buddy, that's that is like a murderer brow of the worst choices on the planet.
Speaker 2: One of the odds. Cooper gets back to back, gains zero targets pretty high. I'll just bills receiver. We got picked two.
Speaker 1: Man, This is like usual suspects of a lineup of like no Hopkins revenge game. Absolutely not, you know, I'll go depot, yep, going debot running game. DeAndre Hopkins stinks, I mean, I mean it was bad. Weather stinks awful. Michael Pittman, you imagine I don't know what see what the ring to be agreed with Cooper though, Yeah, I guess that's fine. It's a big old nothing, absolute disappointment, ruining bets last week. But sure the CR has this pile. You know how far I have to scroll down? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: And these guys are all like forties.
Speaker 1: Thirty eight for Hopkins. So the East ECR says.
Speaker 2: I say Hopkins and Cooper, It says.
Speaker 1: Hopkins and Samuel. Where the hell is Cooper hanging with me? Cooper is the bottom, Pittman is forty three, Cooper is forty five. Best matchup goes to Cooper.
Speaker 2: Though, Look, this is what a Mark Cooper does is part of the experience, and it sucks but awful. I mean, you have to imagine he's gonna level out between fourteen and zero target.
Speaker 1: What is the experience of a Mari Cooper? What is this you're trying to tell?
Speaker 2: Roller coaster? Dude, roller coaster?
Speaker 1: This is like driving, This is like this a car crash or I don't even know what the positive for Mark Cooper is? I guess I Patriots, How did he make the playoffs with that core? What are the other wide receivers that have to be amazing?
Speaker 2: To flex questions?
Speaker 1: Two flexes? He had two? Though some credible you must incredible start and sit there. Uh, dwan.
Speaker 7: Hey, guys, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes? Perfect, don't have to help.
Speaker 7: I got two quick start sick questions. My first question is, I'm deciding between Drake London and Bucky Irving for a little context, I'm a fifteen point favorite and I'm and I also have Djon Robinson Bucky.
Speaker 1: Bucky touchdown Bucky. That's will I answer that one?
Speaker 2: Next question, yep, Nicks.
Speaker 7: Gotcha Terry McLaurin or James and Taylor also in a full point gpr.
Speaker 1: Oh Jonathan, you say Jonathan Taylor? Yeah, okay, yeah Taylor. If you do hate the McLaurin matchup like a lot, I know it's rated really bad.
Speaker 2: No, I think that it's I think that. I mean, look like there are situations where, like I mean, you have to acknowledge it, like he's not an auto start this week, I would say, because like, okay, well, if it's him versus Johnathan Taylor, okay, easy, Like Jonathan Taylor mccorn. I mean, he has a tougher matchup, like no doubt, but it's not one of these where you have to mention no matter what, and you're like, do I go McLaurin or McMillan, right, like that could be someone might pose that type of question, like I would still go with mclaorran in that situation. Yeah, but I mean he's definitely lower. I mean he's lower in the rankings this week for a reason, Like he was on inside the top ten last week and now he's I think outside the top fifteen.
Speaker 1: All right, let's try to go back to our muted boys here land the man? Take two?
Speaker 19: Am I doing this time?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 9: It is?
Speaker 1: What's up? Lane? Awesome?
Speaker 19: Thanks for circling back, guys, appreciate that we got you running back questions. I think you answered part of it already with the previous question, but I got I'm throwing the names in the chat as well. Breis Hall, Brian Robinson Junior, Jerome Ford, and Patrick Taylor. And I need advice on your top two or three?
Speaker 1: Do you need to start for this? Want us to rank it? Or like how many do you need to start?
Speaker 9: I need to start?
Speaker 19: I mean I could start three, but I think my flex I got Jawn Jennings in my flex, so just probably two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Juwan Jennings, Maybe what do you think first two?
Speaker 2: For men?
Speaker 1: And so brief and Brian Robinson. All right, Jerome for Ford is right there. I love Jerome Ford. I actually think I might have Jerome Ford over Brian Robinson this week. I do so. Yeah, my answer is Jerome Ford and Breecee Hall. But Brian Robinson's safer if you want to do that. It's Eagles though, ye don't love that.
Speaker 2: It's Drian Toddson Robinson.
Speaker 1: True, but the Bengals are the worst. Well, we don't. We just don't. We just don't agree. Yeah, we don't agree on Drome Ford. This week's done trying one more time? You there, yo, hello, can you be what's up?
Speaker 2: What's dude?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: We are? Okay?
Speaker 20: So I have to start sick questions, so I can I have to start three wide receivers. It's full PPR. You have to sit one Drake London, A J. Brown, elite neighbors or George Pickens. Who are you sitting Pickens?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Pickens easy and Pickens probably not gonna even play. I know he did practice today, he was doing some solo work, but with him banged up to and I mean the Ravens you can throw against, but it's Pickens no matter what.
Speaker 20: So okay, and then what are we thinking about Jordan Love? They're playing in Green Bay and it's supposed to be sleating out there. Would you guys play someone like Cooper Rush or Matthew Stafford or would you just stick with Love?
Speaker 1: Yeah, FITZI does not love Love this week? Don't love the sleet? Sleet, sleet? What do you think? Ericson?
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna play Jordan Love because he's playing in conditions. I mean, who you think is gonna play better? And sleet? The Packers are the Dome team, Like, I just think that the Packers are going to score so many points AND's the Saints and I just have to imagine George Love is going to do something in that. So if the score forty and he somehow does absolutely nothing, then so be it.
Speaker 1: But Josh Jacob's been pretty good lately.
Speaker 2: He has been Jordan could also throw four touchdowns in the red zone. I was like, hey, let's throw it. We gotta get Romeo dobss touchdowns, right.
Speaker 1: I hope he doesn't like that too. He's like, hey, guys, let's just do it. Okay, I have Love hire if I did, I would go to Stafford. What would you go with? Oh? Well, no, I know, but I said of Cooper Rush or Stafford if you weren't Stafford. Oh okay, you agree with that. You got all quiet, you got all like love, loving you Nick. What's up?
Speaker 21: Hey, guys, I got two questions for you both. For one of them, breathe hall Tyrone, Tracy warderome forward as a flex spot. And then the second question would be I have to start two guys, one as a running back, one is a flex in another league. I'm picking between Bucky Irving, Cuba Breese and neighbor Jason. I know a lot of big names.
Speaker 1: There, but so I'm sorry. The second one, I think it was the two running backs, right, Cuba and Irving. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: They start the running backs, and then I would start Breese the question.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Breese on the first one, and then Irving and Cuba on the second one. Though I do love some Jayson pretty close, pretty close in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you gotta take a rhyme backs you do.
Speaker 1: You're speaking truths. That's one hundred percent. Friends, this is your opportunity because I know you love us. I know you guys. You love Ericson people.
Speaker 2: You know Ericson.
Speaker 1: I love you. Thank you Ericson. Everybody loves that. If you really love Ericson, if you like me, you have an opportunity to show it this year. And we're not asking. This is not your money thing send everything. No, here's what we want you to do. Go to fantasypros dot com slash survey. Take a couple of minutes A minute, I don't know, I haven't taken it yet. I'm gonna have to check it out and share your feedback about Fantasy Pros the Fantasy Pros podcast. That's all you gotta do. Yeah, just take one or two minutes fantasypros dot com slash survey. As I mentioned before, a couple suggestions on things that you could say, you could go Welsh is the best. I am so happy that Welsh was here. The improvement of the podcast is solely dedicated to Chris Welsh. Those are just suggestions. You don't have to do that, but those could be something you could also say, like Ericson is pretty smart and stuff like that, handsome, whatever you want. I guess you could go negative too, but I'm going to delete those if I see them if I get access. But Fantasypros dot com slash survey, we just want to hear from you truthfully, all jokes aside, looking for feedback and everything into the year. We always do. This means a lot and it's an easy way if you guys want to just kick back and just say something nice, give some props to something or someone, or you could also tell us some things you want to approve. Fantasypros dot com slash slash survey. What would you think about my suggestions? Erics And you think those are good ones?
Speaker 2: I do impressive, specifically that.
Speaker 1: You're a handsome one or that I was like a great addition. Handsome by the way I saw him. You well, your personal stuff and used to be a bodybuilder Erickson posting some old stuff I got to see on some socials. Pretty impressive, pretty impressive looking, uh looking buddy there that Erickson was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're telling me, and it's uh sad just to look back on it and be like, man, I was a beast.
Speaker 1: Litt old beast Erickson. What Erickson would whoop you? Just whoever's out there Ericson would will whoop you? He he was the dude. All right, Uh, we are near the end, not like we have a lot in the cue, so we will kind of lightning around some of this, so we can try to get to you guys.
Speaker 9: All so.
Speaker 1: Lightning I know me specifically, all right, but we'll try because we want to try to get to everybody. S Van shoot, Hello, hello, hello.
Speaker 2: Oh So I got two questions. First, out of the three guys.
Speaker 17: Start to t Higgins, Drake London and Juwan Jennings, Higgins.
Speaker 1: And Henning Hennings Hens.
Speaker 2: Yes, Higgins and Jennings. That's what you want, is trying to.
Speaker 1: Sit one instead of start to sit London. Yes. Second question, I agreed.
Speaker 2: So Grendo's out this week. Would you rather start Brian Robinson or Marvin Harrison?
Speaker 1: Brian Robinson, Yeah, never suggests Marvin Harrison.
Speaker 2: He's going to be very interesting about next year's drafts.
Speaker 1: Nope, yeah, very interesting late in drafts next year. Nice and late girth. You got to hit the accept.
Speaker 3: Button the e OP team, thank you for the survey thoughts. Starter is very helpful. I'm gonna drop some of these suckers and the chat here. It's a couple of quick questions. So the running back I lost Montgomery very sad and I got uh Tyrone Tracy. He's questionable, but he also has kind of a tougher matchup against the running defense the Falcons. So it's like, all right, is it Spears, Madison or Taylor.
Speaker 1: I don't know what do you guys think? I think that the Taylor the Tracy one is super interesting because I think he's right next to Taylor. I think I might lean Taylor on this one.
Speaker 2: Erickson, I mean, you play Spears if Polter doesn't play, So that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, agreed. If Polly doesn't play, it's Spears. If Polly does play, is it Taylor over Tracy?
Speaker 2: I'm playing. I'm playing Tracy, all right. I think that his matchups not as bad as people are making out today, and I don't think the Falcons the defense is very good town Tracy. The last time he saw Drew Locke play, he had ten targets in a game he loves.
Speaker 1: Loves Devin Singletary though, love Devin Singletary in the red zone.
Speaker 3: Okay, good point. And then the wide receivers. So kind of like ranking these guys. I'm putting in Mike Evans for sure, but then I got another spot and it's like, do I go Jennings McMillan has a good matchup Wilson. I want to believe in him, but the Jets and the relationship with Rogers I just never can quite figure out. So it feels always like a roll of the dice. But that lineup, what are you thinking?
Speaker 1: It's yeah, we both handled gender. And then you had a quarterback ceiling Lamar. You had a Lamar question, answers Lamar, It's got to be Lamar unless you bring Josh Allen here. I'll take all the l's. It's fine. It's Lamar m and would the shots? I like that name?
Speaker 4: Hi, So I guess my question would be, would you boo in injured Mahomes over god.
Speaker 1: Ooh I love that for Eric. You said yes, yep, I would too. You know how excited if if there is Oh. I don't want to say. I'm just hoping. I'm really holding myself back sometimes I have to remember I got to hold myself back on some things that I say. All I want in the world is for Patrick Mahomes to get knocked down and his players to pick him up and carry him like Byron Leftwich. It's all I'm asking in the world. I don't want to get into specifics of what I was going to say. But all I want in the world for Christmas is Patrick mallhomes to get held up and just have that moment to hold. I would also go Patrick Mahomes here, it's his Jordan game. They're gonna let us know all week and long ATV.
Speaker 2: Hey up, guys, what's up doing? All right? Man?
Speaker 15: I'm I made both playoffs in both of my leagues. One I was the first seed and the other one I was actually the last seed, and I won last week because the poor accidentally had a couple of players from the Rams and forty nine ers game, so good for me.
Speaker 1: So let's see.
Speaker 15: So I'm kind of having trouble at wide receiver because I've honestly been having trouble all season. I have DJ Moore, Feeling and McMillan, and I'm not even gonna bring up Reader Pickens. So out of all those, would you still start DJ Moore and Feeling or maybe would you put in McMillan over theling.
Speaker 2: What're we think it?
Speaker 1: I'm still feeling and I'm McMillan's is sit there for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, those two guys are way too much volume versus McMillan agreed.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's what I was thinking and then for the defense, Herbert is still playing. Would you still start Broncos defense or would you start maybe Colts defense?
Speaker 1: What do you think? I'm leaving this on you. I'm throwing this on Ericson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would. I would swap to Colds defense because you can also then play the next week too. Eight they're facing the Giants. The Chargers also have a good defor you said, and the Broncos play the Bengals next week, so you don't want to have them on your team, so drop them now?
Speaker 1: Yes? Uh, skim milk. Did we have Skim before? Did Skim come back? Yep, we already had skin. Oh, Skim's just trying to get back on. Get out of here. Come on, let's try, sorry, try to sneak in there? Id you sneak in there? Wyatt? Did it work?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 9: Can you guys here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got you, We got you? Okay, perfect?
Speaker 12: Sorry, first time doing this and I'm on my cell phone at work about I got two start questions for you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 12: You guys seem to not want to talk a lot about Jade and Daniels throughout the even though he's got a terrible matchup he does.
Speaker 2: Are we going with Jane Daniels.
Speaker 12: Yeah, let's hear it, Tyler Murray or the one I'm not supposed to ask about who might or may or may not play tonight.
Speaker 2: All right, now, that person's not not considered.
Speaker 1: Not even in the discussion of completely I'm playing.
Speaker 2: I would play Kyler or Jane Daels. I would too.
Speaker 1: I'm comfortable with it, Caroline.
Speaker 12: An incredible matchup, Yeah, all right, perfect? And then I got a loaded one with running back and maybe a flex. Right now, I got Cuba Hubbard and Chase Brown and my starting RB spots, and then I have Rico in the flex. I got Kenneth Walker slash Charbonnay on the bench, and or I could flex Jaden Reid or McMillan.
Speaker 1: Are those placement of Rico? Oh no, no, you roll with Rico there, Rico? Yeah? Yeah, for sure? Becca, Hi, Becca, can you hear me?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 4: So I have two questions. I am currently having Alvin Kamara and Shuba Hubbards start as my running back with Alva Kamara possibly being out. My other options are Rico, Daddell, Jerome Ford, and Pollard. Who would you start if not Kamara?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kamara is definitely not going to play, I would go I think we Ericson we both say Rico here.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I would play Pollard though if he's healthy.
Speaker 1: If he's healthy, you would go Pollard over Rico. Yes, okay, so that's so follow that then I'm cool with that. I think I would. I personally lean Rico regardless. But that's the Ericson answer as well. What was your other question, Beaca, So.
Speaker 4: I'm starting Jefferson and Puka and for flex, I was wondering if I should do Jennings or btj.
Speaker 1: Oh I was. I was so ready to be like Jennings. No, I have Brian Thomas as my tenth overall wide receiver this week, I gotta go against my boy. I may be the soothsayer, but it's a Brian Thomas week over Juwan Jennings for sure. So oh no. Uh so, I'm so sorry, Greta. I just hit X on it. Re raise your hand and I will get you right back up. That is my bad. I meant to hit except to invite you to speak, and I kicked you away now unmute and we have hit pay dirt.
Speaker 2: Okay, am I good?
Speaker 1: We got you?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that, that's all good.
Speaker 21: I have a flex question. I need to start one between Darnell Mooney because if you're worthy or Jaylen McMillan.
Speaker 1: I love money after the donut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because this is this is again, this is the circle of life with these receivers. You donut one week and then you go off the next. Michael pennocks Baby Giants. Did we see what we're showing? Baby? Did the Giants last week?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's Darnah Mooney this week?
Speaker 1: I mean Penix speaks to Darnell Mooney. Penix is a nice deep ball thrower with accurate see but see, Greta said, the donut scares me. Scares the hell out of me too.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, you know who donutd this week? Amari Cooper after he had fourteen targets.
Speaker 1: So like, man, you're not making a good case here. What's your point? Like he's gonna do that?
Speaker 2: Saying that we felt great about Cooper going into last week. Guy had fourteen targets, He's playing a shootout and then he got zero? Like, is is darnovan? He really gonna get zero targets back to back games?
Speaker 1: What was the other one it was, McMillan, what was the other option? It was McMillan, Oh, worthy, under worthy, I don't know worthy.
Speaker 2: Worthy, you know what, but no ceiling.
Speaker 1: I think it is Moon. Okay, I think McMillan is your floor play. If you're like, you know, hey, I just need to hold points and stuff like that. If you're looking for the upside, it is Mooney, Like Pennix.
Speaker 2: They are going to It's kind of happ dude. They're gonna do literally, the first play of the game is gonna be hard play action. They're gonna rip an eighty yard touchdown of Mooney like and they're like, oh my god, it's so good. You know what that means, dude. There's two things the kirk Cousins on the sideline, he's gonna have his helme and on There's.
Speaker 1: Two things we have to do. Then then we have to bet reception on the first drive for Darnell Mooney. And then we have to bet first touchdown.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I'm all over first touchdowns.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Okay, where are we at? We go super lightning round, horrible at this. You're very welcome. Brought in Ben one question allow, yeah, one.
Speaker 16: What go gentlemen, long time listener, You got me there, we got you what do you got all right?
Speaker 19: Between Grindo, Jerry Judy and Brian Robinson in my flex full PPR.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't have to worry about Grinda. He is not going to play so Brian Robinson, Yeah exactly. Jerry Judy, well dtr though, remember exactly. Yeah, mooks, what's up? Mooks? You got me?
Speaker 2: Got you mosoky perfect?
Speaker 9: So sit one full PPR. Shakir, Devonte Smith, Breize Cuba mixing Rico.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we have to sit one one Okay, say.
Speaker 9: Yeah, DeVante Smith, Breeze, Shuba mixing Rico.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you just sit mixing. I don't want to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Everybody hates mixing.
Speaker 2: This week he's going to be mixing or Smith.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna sit Smith. Yeah, I don't mean. It's one of.
Speaker 2: Those things where it's like I kind of want to like just be like, yeah, I honestly, I think I just hit mixing. I just like all the other guys better. It's like mixing is a terrible matchup, like he's been treading in the wrong direction. The Texans office is gross. Yeah, I think he's injured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna sit Smith. But I I think there's a lot of support that's backing, sitting mixing. It's like a horrific matchup. I just can't do it. It's it's volume rock. Hey, guys, first time, long time question for you.
Speaker 19: Start Malik Neighbor, sorry sit Melik neighbors, Brian Robinson Junior or Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 1: You have the two commanders, guys, and crap, you just you deleted it from my brain.
Speaker 2: I'm taking b rob over McLaurin.
Speaker 1: Well, it was set one, so it was mclauren was the.
Speaker 2: I just need to know who the other.
Speaker 1: The first person was the first thing he said, help us, Rock is typing in it. I feel like it was the I wanted.
Speaker 12: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: One mclauren. Yeah, yeah, okay, all right, Look well that's out of this, b Dev. We're gonna get you all. That's how we roll, so Dev.
Speaker 5: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: We got you?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's going on, guys? Just real quick?
Speaker 22: I have some bad players to decide for a flex, looking at McLeod Tolbert, Tim Patrick, Juwan Johnson or Stone Smart and then if Gino is out, do I want to start Rudolph or Ritter or one of those guys know, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's Christmas and does murder not starting anyway?
Speaker 1: All Christmas theme on? Tim Patrick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm found all right.
Speaker 1: Good you're Late Pizza Premium. A couple of Last Premium members in the chat here Late Pizza relative to you know who that character as wells, Yes they do. It's Michelangelo. I grew up on Ninja Turtles. You don't know, Ninja Turtles. That was what I grew up on. Teenage mute in Ninja Turtles, teenage mutant Ninja Turtles, Turtles in a half shell ericson Turtle Power. Okay, that was actually good. That's Michael.
Speaker 2: Who did we just have on? Was Thates?
Speaker 13: What? No?
Speaker 2: I just got bunked?
Speaker 1: You hit the unmute button Late Pizza. Oh can you figure it out?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: It's Cowabunga, dude, we want.
Speaker 13: To get you on.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's saying Tim Patrick or Jalen Cocher. I would do Coker in that position.
Speaker 13: I can't.
Speaker 2: I would do.
Speaker 3: I would Cooker, I would I would still go with the other person because I hate I just hate all things lions.
Speaker 1: You do hate all things Schmidt. Let's finish gids.
Speaker 2: You got me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got too.
Speaker 2: Man cool, cool, just a quick start. Sick question. Am I starting Mahomes or do I take a start on Aaron Rodgers versus the Rams this weekend?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: I liked the Aaron Rodgers one. I got him a little bit higher this week from that streaming side you can throw on the Rams. He is ranked sixteen. Patrick Mahomes is currently ranked twentieth. I think I would be cool with with Rogers over Mahomes. What say you?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: This one is tough for me because everything of my being says I have to play Mahomes. Ever, like I can't live with myself I play Rogers over Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 1: That's such a great point.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not I think that it's brand Rodgers is a fine start this week. Everything suggests like, hey, this is a good spot for him Rams defense. But I mean, I have the rank back to back, I have ma Homes one spot ahead. If it was me, I'm gonna go down with the ship with Mahomes because I just don't trust Aaron Rodgers. But I'm not gonna it's It's tough for me. I don't feel like I have a good read on this particular start. Sick question. Mahomes.
Speaker 1: But that's a great way to say it. I'm glad you said it like that because I guess if I were doing it, I would be putting Patrick Mahomes out there for the same logic. But I think there's logic if you're super uncomfortable to start rogers, but I personally would also probably start Mahomes. Ninja Turtle rank, who's your top ninja turtle? You have to think about it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. First, some reason I thought you were asking someone in the chat just you and need ninja turtle rank, like that was their name.
Speaker 1: Wait, let me guess.
Speaker 10: Let me do this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess you're Ninja Turtle. I want you to guess my Ninja turtle you are.
Speaker 2: You have to face my number one.
Speaker 1: You are definitely a Michelangelo guy.
Speaker 2: My number one mind.
Speaker 1: Sorry I didn't let you guess mine too. Raphael number one. I like.
Speaker 2: I like the how he is, like the I don't even know what he has, like that angst right about it, and he's like I don't want to be the leader, but like I know I'm capable of being the leader. Like he's the only one that kind of challenges like the other two like I don't want to say like their followers, but they follow Leo like Leo's the leader, but Ralph is the one that Ralph rap is the one that challenges Leo. And I think that there's like a again similar like how I like Shadow and and Knuckles right like they rival Sonic and yeah, like that's kind of I've always kind of been gravitated towards those types of characters in India, So like Rap for me and and Donna Tell's probably last.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody more worthless than Donna Tello?
Speaker 2: That's the worst repend. It's like a stick, like they.
Speaker 1: Literally just kept him because they had to keep with their like artists, so.
Speaker 2: They also needed a buddy for Michelangelo to like laugh at his jokes.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he is the most worthless dot. He is so worthless maybe of all time, maybe of all time.
Speaker 2: By the way, Chad Don is the brain.
Speaker 1: I mean, give me a brak Ninja turtles, by the way, the pizza shooter toy from the nineties, all time toy, greatest toy of on the planet, those little disc He probably didn't have a little disc pizzas that shot it out A plus if I was still a child and I could ask for that for Christmas. I would ask for that for Christmas. This year, I'm an adult, though, I will absolutely receive nothing. I got some I got a box of popcorn from a company, and that's probably what I'll get for Christmas. But I would ask for the Ninja Turtle Pizza Shooter All time present. There you go, that is it could probably keep extending this now that I'm thinking about the presence and stuff like that. We love you, guys. Have a great holiday. Whatever it is you celebrate, you do. Enjoy some time with a family, enjoy some time off. You're gonna not have us for a couple of days, but you will have us next week. We'll be right back here Ericson and I on Thursday. Answering your questions, I can be honest with you. I'm actually not sure the schedule. That might be our final one. I don't know, so make sure you're here. But we have these going on throughout the off season again. Fantasypros dot Com, slash Chat. You can join the discord. All these amazing people you heard, that's our community. They're awesome, They're so cool. You guys can be a part we got people setting up leagues doing fantasy advice. You can get access if you upgrade a premium to be inside the AMAS. You can come and ask us questions directly. Whatever you want to do. We would love to have you there and make sure you're tuned in all week on Fantasy Pros all the great content. Ericson and I are going to be doing the betting show on Betting Pros on Friday for our best prop bets of the week, but we also got all the advice on the live streams and the other shows. So YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros, mister Andrew Erickson, have a great holiday, man. I don't know if I I guess we have a show tomorrow so I can do this again. But for the listeners here, we are gonna not talk until after Christmas, so have a happy holiday life friend you too.
Speaker 2: I know that I would be very happy if Drey McBride could catch shushdown, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna bet it with you. So yeah, go Betting Pros on Friday. Listen. I hit a fifty five to one, so I'm gonna probably go down that train again, and we know Ericson's going multi touchdowns so rider or die with us on Betting Pros. Thank you, guys for writer dying with us. Here for Andrew ericson, I'm Chris Wells. You guys have a great one. We'll talk to you next time right here on Fantasy Pros. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify.
Speaker 21: Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros