Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, buddy boy, how are you Scott? Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Serial Killers with the sea, with the sea.
Speaker 3: We're gonna eat some cereal today. Yes, well it's Monday, December fifth, a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, isn't it, mister Rogers. It's gonna play something.
Speaker 1: I got that up because we always play a theme of some sort.
Speaker 2: It's they're all the same. I know they're starting to anger. All the same.
Speaker 1: Hey, we mentioned go ahead, you don't know. Come on, that's nice.
Speaker 3: Did you turn your headphones down? You turn them down so you can't hear it?
Speaker 2: Have them out, do you?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: Special ka ka.
Speaker 3: Because they are living in a cereal.
Speaker 2: They don't even say the name of the show in this so welcome to Cereal bowls add some old Okay you wanted it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go, buddy, Here it is they say it right here.
Speaker 2: It's the.
Speaker 1: You can cut it off to so you never hear that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cut it to only be that because I would like that. It's fine. It's a Serial Killers show. I love that. I love the whole thing Killer, I really do. I love to talk.
Speaker 1: You're tired of it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And we haven't had any listener submissions. Brody has done a did a wonderful job with all those intros, but they're stale.
Speaker 3: There have to be some really talented listeners out there can come up with something.
Speaker 1: You just send it to we'll play.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: If it's garbage, we'll play it. If your kid did it on a little play school piano, send it, we'll do it.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: You know those things that little piano exactly.
Speaker 2: Welcome to serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Diangandang, dang, whatever. We'll play it. It is it got hot in here. Well, you're wearing your grandma sweater.
Speaker 2: Shut up. It's a nice sweater. Grandma knit that for you. No, I wish she did. Who is that? It used to be Josh's. It doesn't fit you very well now I love it though.
Speaker 1: He's big and tall and you're not. Yeah either, you're just big.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Sure found something new in the aisles at Stop and Shop last week. Cool and it is cheerios. Yay.
Speaker 2: I love good cheerios. We'll see what what is it like? Christmas stocking? No cheerios.
Speaker 3: I admit that I have failed our listeners on the Christmas cereals. I got nothing. I got nothing. We did Rootolf the red nose reindeer, and that's it. Never found the freaking.
Speaker 2: Elf on the shelf.
Speaker 3: I see the display with the chocolate and the regular one, but they don't have the bite into snowball one.
Speaker 2: Where is that asking the wrong man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there was something else. I don't see any of them. It's very upsetting to me. Sorry, we've let you down, and we apologize. Yeah, we've also let you down because we didn't give you a bowl chat last week.
Speaker 1: You may or may not get one this week. You have to understand, it's holiday time. There's a lot going on going on. We are doing our best, but our listeners understand that and that's why they love us. No, No, I get some dms like no bold chat.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not said that way.
Speaker 1: It's no bowl chat question mark and it said you're reading it as no bull chat you Ah.
Speaker 2: That's how I read it. Well, don't because that. I don't want to disappoint people, Okay, but sometimes looking up for your own mental health is the most important thing, and being stressed with these holiday seasons, sometimes the last thing we have is an hour to sit here and just fart around.
Speaker 3: So you mean that our listeners are not worth an hour of our time, well even thirty minutes if we can.
Speaker 1: In between running around and having I listen, I have a pack day as well. I all right, but you nobody cares. They care want us to eat.
Speaker 2: They care.
Speaker 1: That's why you feel like they're yelling at you when they're not cheerios, low crunch, okay, whatever it's not with Barry. Oh, I can shake it first?
Speaker 3: Why because the granola pieces fall off and settle to the bottom.
Speaker 2: Shake your bowl box.
Speaker 3: If you shook your ball, it'd be a mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: So we've had a couple of other varieties of oats crunch. There was an almond, and there was something else. I don't remember anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks for that. It smells really good.
Speaker 1: You really shove that box in my face. Well, yes, I don't know what milk do we have today? Are you a berry fan somewhat?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 2: You don't like pieces of berry? You like berry flavoring? Man, I don't like the I don't like like the dried fruit. I don't like freeze stride. I know you do. I love fruit and cereals. Yeah, I think that's gonna be good. I don't like fresh fruit and cereal. I don't.
Speaker 1: There's no fresh fruit except a strawberry, maybe strawberry.
Speaker 2: I used to.
Speaker 3: I used to slice up strawberries and put them in rice crispies. But then I would still put spoonsfuls of sugar in with it. So it really kind of defeated the purpose.
Speaker 1: Jackie when she was younger, my sister, she used to say, just a poonful of their She couldn't.
Speaker 2: She didn't, she.
Speaker 1: Wasn't able to do her asses poon Yeah, okay, Well, if you have a lisp on ans, how does it sound, yeah, spoon So we're using lactaid two percent today with extra calcium. Thanks for looking out for my gut health to make sure I don't poop my pants.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's gut health. Gut health is like the activita, that's gut health.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think pooping your pants is a good thing.
Speaker 1: Poop come from your gut. I don't know it's your stomach. All right, Ready, where's the food got to pass the wall?
Speaker 3: These churios are smaller than regular cheerios, and there's a clusters of oats and stuffy.
Speaker 2: Hmm. Yeah, that's pretty good. I tell you.
Speaker 1: It doesn't taste much different than the very very one that we had, except that there's oat clusters in it, and.
Speaker 2: I actually very much enjoy that. It's pretty decent. Yeah, I'm going to give this one four bowls, really Yeah, I give it three bowls in a spoon. It is really good. I like it.
Speaker 1: M h it's got a nice crunch h it doesn't really have that cheerio flavor.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. You know that Odie cheerio flavor? Mm hmm. Oh, what's it called, Andrew Cheerios? Oh, crunch berry.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the datos de nutrition on the side, and there's there's not that many calorios in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is delicious.
Speaker 1: Oh with energy, with energy, energy in it from whole grains to keep you going. I'm telling you, people are gonna start getting sued real soon. Why buy cheerios for energy? We'll have about buy cheerios for lower cholesterol. Do they still say.
Speaker 2: That doesn't that prove? It wasn't that proven? Why could you eat ohs it lowers your cholesterol? Yeah, there has to be something to that.
Speaker 3: They can't just I guess I'm sure there were some challenges, but I think that's still in the box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, can we do the mad libs? No?
Speaker 1: Please? No? Fine, They give you the words, so it's not even fun. They give you recommendations of what you should say. Don't don't control my life?
Speaker 2: Oh? Actually no, this is different.
Speaker 1: How many words can you crunch together to make a new word?
Speaker 2: Berry? Wash wash berry? What?
Speaker 1: How many words can you crunch to make it together to make a new word? Some words can be used more than once. Tablecloth? Uh well, this is sweet and multi grain cereal with whole grain oats flavored with real berries and other natural flavors. Oh, this game is fun on the back you can only do it once though, Well yeah right, yeah, all right, okay.
Speaker 3: Should we move on? The next two cereals are listeners supplied. Thank you listeners, And just so you know, as of this air date, this is about the last week that you have to send US cereals to our old address, and probably next week you should not send US cereals anymore if you were planning on it until we give you a new address. But I don't know if we can get packages. I mean, obviously we can get packages there. I just don't know where they're gonna go.
Speaker 2: We have no space. Now, we'll be fine.
Speaker 1: I did ask them to build me a shelf under the board. I don't know if they did that. I need the shelf for cereal boxes. I don't even have a desk, so we don't know. We might not be in the same workspace anymore. That would be sad to me.
Speaker 3: I think we will Pam in Stonybrook. Thank you very much for your box that you set. Full Circle Market crispy cinnamon Crunch again. These are probably fake golden grams like we had last week with Ronnie.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, I would think this is a cinnamon Too's crunch.
Speaker 3: You're probably right, yeah, yeah, I didn't really look at it very well.
Speaker 2: Huh because they're cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Learn about cereal, Yeah, you're right, learn about it.
Speaker 3: Certified organic, twenty five grams of whole grains per serving, and a good source of calcium. Cool cereal with calcium. That's interesting. Why is it a good source of calcium the cinnamon?
Speaker 2: I don't know. If cinnamon doesn't have calcium, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to look at calcium one hundred and ninety milligrams fifteen percent of your daily thing.
Speaker 2: This is This is going to be a dumb question.
Speaker 1: But when they have all these nutrients in there, like I just think of like a calcium pill, do they just crush it up and like throw it in like and a little bit of calcium. I guess whatever the coding is has stuff in it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not a food chemist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm confused by that. If you're a food chemist, can you let us know how they do the ingredients on the back.
Speaker 3: There's no food chemist that's listening to us, just like there's no music composer listening to us.
Speaker 2: No, I bet you there are. It smells like you smell good.
Speaker 1: It smells like cardboard with cinnamon on it. I I disagree. Really yeah, I'm looking forward to this one. I am positive.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is well, you should put it in view so that's what people could see it. How many people are actually watching the YouTube video.
Speaker 1: We're at nine hundred and sixteen followers as of the day we recorded this.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Maybe our New Year's gift will be that we can make some money on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, I'm gonna go hard on promoting it on Twitter. Follow Follow Follow.
Speaker 3: You don't do anything. You don't do anything there, Yeah, do anything? You don't you do anything, you don't post from this account.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. Do I ready? Oh I need to answer that call, but come on afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: I see who it is. You don't need to answer that, no.
Speaker 2: But I do. I do. After all, you'll call back. Ready.
Speaker 1: These are These are curled, they're not really flat.
Speaker 2: Yeah that I don't right.
Speaker 1: They remind me of those wheat nuts that I used to eat. Yeah, mm hmmm mm hmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm.
Speaker 3: It has an interesting cinnamon flavor. It's just cinnamon. It's not really cinnamon sugar.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's like putting your tongue on the cinnamon bottle.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not really horrible. I don't think it's that bad. Terrible. Ugh. I hate the consistency of it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it does taste little weird. Now it's it's almost like you can taste the calcium. It's it tastes like it.
Speaker 2: Tastes vitamin e. Weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's vitamin e. It's not good. I don't like it. This gets a bowl?
Speaker 2: Wow, you know what?
Speaker 1: The cinnamon taste is so lacking. And then you're left with a weird crunch from whatever it's made out of it. It's not like there's cinnamon toast crunch. You crunch it and it's delicious.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because this is kind of crap. There's there's definitely a lot of cinnamon, that's for sure, but it was away right away. And whatever the actual wheat pieces.
Speaker 1: Or whole grain wheat and brown rice, it's probably that's that combination does not create something that is appealing.
Speaker 3: Organic hole grain wheat, organic cane sugar, organic whole grain brown rice, organic oat, whole fiber, cinnamon, calcium carbonate, sea salt, trofo and something else contains wheat.
Speaker 2: Very scientific of you. Yeah, well I don't love it. I'm sorry. I'm also going to give it a bowl. Yeah, not good, but thank you, Pam, Yeah, thank you, Pam.
Speaker 1: You know what I feel like people enjoy when we pooh pooh on the theeial.
Speaker 3: Well, there's that one little girl that would listen, that would love when we threw up. Yeah, I remember her name. I'm sorry. Maybe she was the Catalina Crunch daughter.
Speaker 1: So that if you're in a store and you see Full Circle Markets crispy cinnamon crunch and that is a that's a store brand.
Speaker 2: Don't buy it.
Speaker 3: That's an organic store brand. I just I'm not sure which store pam probabably Whole food that I forget. No, that's not Whole Foods. That's definitely not Whole Foods. That is a supermarket trying to be healthy with the organic section.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we'll be back right after this. You gotta put that up right, I gotta pull the lever.
Speaker 2: Can do it again. Sure, we'll be back right after this. And we're back.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how about another listener supplied cereals say no more? Thank you, Andrew, thank you. I appreciate that. Okay, Well you know I'm not whatever anyway.
Speaker 2: So this is this is up? Can you where? Can we where's the thing? What's the thing? I? Can I have serial Killers? Yes?
Speaker 3: That's coming, Yes, that's coming. Can I have a Serial Killers International?
Speaker 2: Please? Sure? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: No? No, I didn't know where's international?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm? Can you can you please? Where is it? Which screen is? And I saw it before? Stop it's you're going the wrong way. It's this fun serial Killers in turn National.
Speaker 3: Now this came in a box from our friend BB from Queens. We had some stuff from her a couple of weeks ago, and I believe this is Canadian. Yes, product of Canada. This is vector. Oh, vector.
Speaker 2: Vector. I didn't even know her. That's funny. Oh my god. Maple maple crunch.
Speaker 3: Oh great, Yes, I'm glad to be ending the show with maple woo.
Speaker 2: Okay, I should have added that to my soundbank.
Speaker 3: So this is Kellogg's from Canada, and it's high proteine maple crunch with natural maple flavor.
Speaker 2: The stupid U is in there because it's you know, Canada.
Speaker 1: You're well, yeah, Europeans they use the U.
Speaker 2: Also, well, it's Canada, it's not Europe. I know that. I said.
Speaker 3: Europeans also used the dumb uh. Okay, so do you mean people from the UK from Europe. There's other countries in Europe for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a lot of them don't speak English, right, So like to say flavor and Spanish in Spain, it's not spelled like that.
Speaker 2: You know how to say? Flavor is Spanish?
Speaker 1: Flavor rita sure, flavor, rita boyful.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is gonna be my favorite cereal. I feel it. It's like waffle crisp. Yes, relax, dude, No, I'm excited. What does vector mean?
Speaker 1: I don't there's not an airplane that's from airplane vector Victor. Well, I know it's like an image shape, like in design you want something as like a vector. Well, they look like kind of puffy, not lightning bolts.
Speaker 2: But it just looks like the crystillion.
Speaker 3: I think the machine got lazy and they just put whatever die cut they wanted. Yeah, it just it doesn't mean.
Speaker 1: It kind of looks like ramen before you add water to it, and way smaller, like I would think this is like a cute little baby ramen that's also my spoon.
Speaker 2: It looks like artificial.
Speaker 1: It looks like artificial yellow color because it's just that's really not really a natural yellow color.
Speaker 2: I am gonna love this.
Speaker 1: I help no fuel your active lifestyle with crunchy grooved cereal infused with maple flavor.
Speaker 2: God bless. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: And it says the maple flavor is a source of energy. That's two energy cereals today.
Speaker 2: Al al.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're a fan of maple, it definitely has the maple flavor.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would think that you can get this online somewhere. I don't know where else you'd get it, other than maybe Amazon.
Speaker 2: But I am a little disappointed. Thought it'd be better. I'm looking for the artificial maple syrup.
Speaker 3: But also as the maple flavor wears off, whatever, that crunch that whatever.
Speaker 2: This is extremely crunchy. It's very crunchy.
Speaker 1: This is an insanely like it hurts your mouth. And when the maple flavor goes away. Yeah, it's just like packing peanuts. Yeah, you're left with nothing, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Do you know for a guy that doesn't love maple maple, I'm gonna give it two balls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I would tell you this is the most true to life maple syrup type cereal I've had, meaning meaning.
Speaker 3: Okay, we've had some maple cereals, you know, yes, but like don't remember them.
Speaker 2: We have it.
Speaker 3: The maple cheerios, you don't remember those are artificial though, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: This tastes like someone just got maple syrup and just drizzled it over these pieces, shook the box. Yeah, that's about it. And so you get some that have it, some that don't. Nothing that's really standing out. I'm gonna give us three two balls in a spoon as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's sad.
Speaker 1: I really expected more from you, vector and you've disappointed me. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 3: We almost had almost all the same ratings this episode except the cheerios. We were only this whole episode. We were just one spoon off in one box and that was it. Otherwise we agree.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't like that. Okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: Well, time for you to probably do something wild and wacky and I got nothing. Okay, well I got nothing either. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Yeah. How long is this episode? It's over? Okay, sixteen minutes? Again?
Speaker 1: Do you want me to grab something else?
Speaker 2: Oh? You know what? I could do? What?
Speaker 1: We still have some brimstone crap left over?
Speaker 2: Could we are? You're ne move for some chocolate? Sure? All right, let's do that really quick.
Speaker 1: Great and I'm read he read he ready to go, and I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Where did go?
Speaker 1: Let's do the Hershey's Cocoa bits, Choco bits, Choco bits. We did the strawberry ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's do the chocolate ones. So this is Japan? Yeah? International? Please Cereal Killers. I didn't even see it, and I just hope for the best.
Speaker 1: I wish to Andrew Cereal from Japan was there and Jrew cereal from Japan.
Speaker 2: Well, actually it would be Brimstone cereal from Japan.
Speaker 3: Great, I gotta tell you. I did actually went through the Brimstone box the other day.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: They were having a food drive at the shopland by me. So not only did I donate the turkeys, but I also donated because there were lots of duplicates in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's funny because I went back into shop right yesterday and then the like the the box, the donation box, like all these Japanese bagged cereals are just like sitting on top.
Speaker 2: I feel like people are like what is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, people keep touching them and looking to see what they are because I put I buried them, and people are bringing them to the top. It's interesting, I will say, the consistency, not the consistency, but the they're flaky, like it's like crave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it's Kellogg's and you know I'm not a crave fan. No.
Speaker 1: You know what, there's a lot of Cereal kind of stowers that are not crave fans.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: If you ask the Cereal time guy Gabe, he hates crave.
Speaker 2: We should have him on our show. I like him. I think he's a cool dude. If you're listening, we want to have you one. Okay, ready one? Two? Think the outer shell is not quite what I thought it would be me either.
Speaker 1: It's very qunchy and it doesn't taste like American cocoa chocolate cereal.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't even taste like chocolate at all.
Speaker 1: It does a little bit. It's more cocoa than it is chocolate.
Speaker 2: I don't mind this.
Speaker 3: I don't say I minded, but I don't love it. It tastes like it tays like an Oreo cookie that doesn't have enough cream in it.
Speaker 2: Yes, right nailed its, Scott.
Speaker 1: This is the closest that if Hershey ever made an oriole, this is what it would taste like.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is like the high Drocks to the Oreo, because it's kind of like a step down version.
Speaker 2: I don't think so what's the high drocks? I know what it is? What is it? An Oreo? No, a black cookie with vanilla filling.
Speaker 3: It's a chocolate sandwich cookie made by Sunshine Bakeries, and I don't think they make it anymore.
Speaker 2: It's it's a chic cookie maybe since a beerything anymore, Why would you do that? Because that's how you sounded.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three balls. It's all right, I actually really enjoy this. I'm giving this four balls. Okay again, this is from Japan. It is a hell.
Speaker 2: You cannot find this hers she's chocolate bits.
Speaker 1: You can find it online. I mean he got it online from that box place. Yeah right, which would love for them to advertise with us or just send us more crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but Japan doesn't have like a ton of cereals like most. I told most, like other countries, cereal is not their big breakfast thing.
Speaker 2: So it's decent. I like it. Okay, did you want to change rating? Are you good? You're good? All right? Can we go now? Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC. And please before we have to move all the t shirts out of the storage closet here, if you want to buy one, go online to Serial Killers PC. Buye yumpt yem buy them for a holiday gift dot com. We're gonna come up with new merch next year because I can't tell you how many people yeah, want merch and.
Speaker 3: Can I just say I ship quick like when it's purchased, I ship it the next day. Yeah, and you can have it within two days of your payment.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so think about that, folks, and then do it before next year when there's new stuff. Right, we'll see you next to yet because this will be vintage then, yeah, vintage. We'll see you next week with.
Speaker 3: An all new Serial Killers where we will try another listener is Cereal.
Speaker 1: She ordered it especially for us. Oh, shipped here via Amazon.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's a two pack and I gotta send one back. It's very interesting. Okay, I mean so we'll see you next week. Hopefully we'll be here Wednesday with the bolchat. Please don't be mad if we're not.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're trying our best.
Speaker 3: Just listen to this one again, or go back and listen to old episodes that you might have missed. Do is there's like three hundred something episodes.
Speaker 2: So many episodes? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I have a great week.
Speaker 2: We also get to plan for the Spoonies too.
Speaker 3: Geez, that's probably gonna be the day after Christmas. Yeah, I think it's gonna be Monday, the twenty sixth. Yeah, that's boxing day.
Speaker 2: You know. We gotta figure it out. I'll fight you right now, okay, yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Right, take care, Thanks for listening. Until we see you again. Say crunch, Andrew, Crush.
Speaker 2: It was a weird crunch. Oh Curage, see you. Sounded okay,