Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I was in Summer League nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 3: I tell you what like this, No, it will take that up.
Speaker 4: I don't even lie to Sudden League when I was like this, let this, Oh, I think Mike scored.
Speaker 1: You might have had your mama, daddy and your agent in the crowd. That's about it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: That was showing up.
Speaker 2: It really looked exactly. It really looked hey and now jumping. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, I love it for the game and I love it for the game.
Speaker 4: The NBA is the greatest machine in the world. They keep building and growing, the talent keeps getting better. If people hear stuff behind us is because it's the Lakers in Dallas, Cooper Flag, BRODDI j going crazy behind us. But this summer, this off season has been insane, my brother has it. I mean when you talk.
Speaker 2: About dam getting waved, KD getting traded, good point. There's been power moves that normally don't happen. Now.
Speaker 4: Financial of the flexibility, we saw what Draymond of them said, but the financial flexibility has hurt some of the free agent not okay, see they put the.
Speaker 2: Bag out there.
Speaker 1: What is that pressed the guy man?
Speaker 4: Come here, Sam, Come here, Sam?
Speaker 1: Hey, man, I mean, what can you say?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? I look around the league. You know the KD deal. We know that had to happen. You know, I think Houston did an amazing job by keeping their core together.
Speaker 1: You still keep your boring, you extend him.
Speaker 2: Lift sports man, your class.
Speaker 1: Sad game. Yeah, you keep your Bari Smith. Obviously you extend him.
Speaker 2: Shout out lift Walls, prathers.
Speaker 3: Out out lift you, Uh fred out bring them back for more years per year. You keep saying, keep him in. You keep um Mad Thompson. Uh you know you bring back Adams, go out to get Capella.
Speaker 2: Offen up playing time for Reid who had on the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know you got Red Shepherd keeps So I mean you pretty much kept your core group of guys in your future and guys and kept your leadership and u D.
Speaker 2: We both know this.
Speaker 4: Championship teams have great defensive teams, but you still gotta be able to score the basketball.
Speaker 2: And Houston but the glaring, the glaring weakness.
Speaker 4: Houston had Smith Drian Phinney Smith great addition, by the way, a quiet, smooth edition. But you go get the greatest score in NBA history. In my opinion and Kevin Durant man.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a different that's gonna be a that's gonna be a dangerous team. Coach, let's coach list that leadership.
Speaker 1: Love the coach Listen.
Speaker 4: I love it like I'm wearing sunglasses for the first time on the old geez. But I'm gonna keep my eyes.
Speaker 1: On them now.
Speaker 4: I like that, you know, that's what shout out sunny.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 1: I love what they've done. And another team you gotta talk about. Let's talk about different job.
Speaker 3: Wow Wow, Cam Johnson, who people have been trying to get every since he was, you know, in the trade for Katie who was a huge part of that trade.
Speaker 1: Obviously. You know you love what Michael Porter Jr.
Speaker 3: Does offensively, but he was a guy who, on the other end, you get even get picked on something.
Speaker 1: He was the guy who you would target a lot of times. I don't think you have that.
Speaker 2: Hey did I get targeted?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: A lot of times you did it. But that's not your fault. Kill you know, it has nothing to do with you. You got this plain something to me real quick. Why can't shoot his guard shooters.
Speaker 2: Show? Because yard shooters we have the problem.
Speaker 1: Well, how do y'all all get open on each other.
Speaker 2: Because we do, they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get open on the floppy on another.
Speaker 2: It's just it's a trick. It's a trick we're good at. I don't know stick.
Speaker 1: You don't know each other's trick.
Speaker 4: But I understand that when it comes to wrestling, at the end of the day, all you're trying to create that much advantage.
Speaker 2: If I can create that much advantage, you're gonna do your job to get me open. And I know that.
Speaker 3: It just feels like shooters can never go shoot, Like how did he get over? But he did the same thing you do.
Speaker 4: The non shooters had a better time with non shooter. Non shooters are more aggressive, their top heavy, Like I can I can make a non shooter create something for me, like I I ate off non shooters better than shooters.
Speaker 1: Be honest, okay, I get that.
Speaker 2: I mean what you're talking about is white on white crime.
Speaker 3: I hear what you saying on white crime. I'm just saying I never I shoots, cannot go on shooting. And I don't understand that fall from the same tree you and do to him on one end, and he'll come down to do the same to you that you just did them?
Speaker 1: How does that happen?
Speaker 2: But the stoves hot don't touch.
Speaker 1: Like, how does it happen?
Speaker 3: Like he shot the gaff on the flop and you flare it back, you know, you flare back for the three.
Speaker 1: Now you come back down and now you shoot the gap on the flop. Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: And he just did? Because all shooters have bad feet? All right?
Speaker 3: Next next time, figure next time we're talking about we were talking about talking about that.
Speaker 1: I mean Cam Cam Johnson.
Speaker 3: Obviously you go back and you bring back Bruce Brown, who was a fan favorite, killed us in the finals that he was on some hero in the final. I was about eleven to twelve games. I was a against us in the final. So you know, you go, you go bring him in. Timmy Junr, who is ignitable. You know what I'm saying. He can get it going. He's a guy who he's see the shot, the ball going in. He can run off four or five, six, seven threes for you. You go get the big feller. He was trying to hall last to Europe, but he can't go. Nowhere is he coming back?
Speaker 1: But hey boy, that listen man.
Speaker 3: Every about twelve and eight, like sixteen minutes last year, like you got to come here, boy, Like listen, as great as Joker is, man he averaged about forty minutes a game Playoffs last Yes, too much for.
Speaker 2: Anybody talk about Joker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's too much for anybody the great as Joker is.
Speaker 3: So you bring somebody in and even though he comes out the game, you don't have to worry about And he's not gonna do what he can.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna make.
Speaker 3: Other guys as good offensively as Jokers, but as defense, he's gonna hold this.
Speaker 1: He's gonna hold his fun.
Speaker 3: You know, he's gonna you know, if you give me the ball in the post, you're gonna crab Jim with your ass to death and make a jumper.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. He can make his free throw.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, He rebounds obviously, gonna put him in action as the pick and rolls. But I love that movie as well. So you know, Denver has been criticized for being stale and not switching enup and not having enough And I think they asked the bill where.
Speaker 4: They talked about it last year is like the depth was a problem. They din't playing enough guys they went brought in their strengthen numbers now gives Joke, like you said, gives Joker a little bit of flexibility or the coaches staff a little bit of flexibility in the playoffs to not playing for the whole game.
Speaker 3: Should think about him not sign an extension. Who Joker, Yes, you think that's it.
Speaker 2: I think he ultimately does.
Speaker 4: I I mean, listen, if he doesn't, it says a lot because that's bread now. Yes, yes, that's real life bread now, stuff we ain't seen before. There's not wonderbread. It's real bread now. So I mean I think he ultimately does. I mean I think they sit down and talk about it. But at the same time, if he does hold off next summer, he signs for a lot more so maybe that's what he's looking at. And and Joker has never been a guy that's worried about worried about injury because he's not above the rim, but can't worry about.
Speaker 1: The horses at his bosses.
Speaker 3: Exactly you get to do it is this little dance or whatever about the horse.
Speaker 4: I will say this though, not to switch from east to west back to the east, m but view Orlando magic, mister Haslin, I think that.
Speaker 2: I think they Ortlanto Magical in the East next year.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me tell you this.
Speaker 3: What I say about Orlando, I said, and I always felt like this, Orlando was one player away, one guy away. I won't or will say that Desmond Band is that guy right now.
Speaker 2: I will say it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Can Desmond Band hoop? Hell, yeah, he can hoop, But I have to see if he's that guy. But I always felt Orlando was one player away.
Speaker 2: Coach.
Speaker 4: I heard you say it. I heard you say it. I gave you your flowers, not flowery, but I'll give you your flowers. Self promotion, yeah, but big time flowery, unbelievable. But I'll give you your flowers because you said it. You said, what does Duncan Robinson do to Detroit? He unlocks Cade, he gives them space. And it's not because I represent the kid.
Speaker 2: I think. I think Paulo Bankcaro is a top five player.
Speaker 1: A great against I am.
Speaker 2: I am. I think I think Paula Bankero is a top five player in this league if you give him space.
Speaker 4: And I always just say when I when we played in Miami with Lebron and d Wade them. If you give them an extra foot, that's like giving them that's like giving them buckets, right, And so Desmond Bain does that. Desmond Bain like, he might not have to he might have to get twenty, he might not have to get twenty to affect the overall part of the game.
Speaker 2: You said it, you said it on TV.
Speaker 4: Duncan Robinson can go out there and change the gravity of the game and open up stuff for your star players without effecting a box score at all.
Speaker 2: So Desmond Bain, I think has the same effect. Now do we do? We do?
Speaker 4: We got to add some more to that, yes, But when you start looking at Orlando, I said, we catch me, catch me, catch it right. I'm but Orlando, Orlando. If you look at the starting five right now and you go Jalen Slugs, Desmond Bane, Polo Bank, Carrol Franz, Vagner, Wendell Carter, I'm just telling you right now, man, And you've always praised him defensively and doesn't Ban and doesn't Ban's a dog too, so it's not like you're not at a dog in there.
Speaker 1: I am with an agreeance of everything you are saying.
Speaker 2: Thank you Jesus, where's my wife?
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is I have to see it. Guy.
Speaker 3: He's that guy think he I think he fits well, he's the guy I think. Listen by what means I don't want no smokeing SHO wouldn't jail house working. I don't want no smokes So this ain't this ain't listen. I ain't trying to discredit anything desnib Bane is capable of doing as a dog. You know what I'm saying. I just want to see it. I want to see it fit and I want to see it work. Just oftentimes when guys don't work and guys don't fit doesn't mean a guy can't play.
Speaker 1: I just want to see it work.
Speaker 3: But I do believe they are one player away, and I think Desie Band could be that player.
Speaker 1: You just have to see, you know why.
Speaker 4: I like it though, And this is where I don't think Desmion gets enough credit. Desmond Bain is like Dunk in a gravity dude. Yes, but Desmond bin is also a secondary prime ballhams. Desmond Bain coming out of college, no one thought because he has small he is doesn't have very long arms. Yes, Desmond Bain's finishing package at the Rim was elite and it still has been that way, and you leave defensively. He's a dog, so like, yes, he's gravity, which is great for Pollos and the Franzis and the windows of the world, but he's also a secondary ballhandle that helps Jalen sugs. You can rotate your guys play seven eight guys, I really really and and let me let me tell you this, and I mean this. Everyone jumped on it like they gave up way too much for desnmon Bane.
Speaker 2: No they did not.
Speaker 4: In the NBA now and you're seeing through free agency in the NBA now you have a two to three year one way to be win championships. At the end of the day, win loser, draw. Orlando's gonna reassess themselves in two three years anyways, because no one wants to pay the second.
Speaker 2: Apron they're seeing with Boston. So when you start adding that, I know mean youalk about this all time.
Speaker 4: You started adding the financial flexibilities in there, like to me, go, all in East is vulnerable right now. And guess what as good as Oklahoma City is, Tylers, how burd does get hurt?
Speaker 2: Who knows what happens?
Speaker 1: What happens? This is true, This is true. And what I will say about desnel.
Speaker 2: Bin is he's to take my sunglasses off.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm giving you your flowers because I'm rapping. Because what I will say about desbel Bain is I was impressed with his ball handling, especially last year when Joah got hurt, he had to handle it. You know, a lot of the ball handling was, you know, his responsibility. I was impressed with his ball handed and his playmaking and how he was able to get other guys involved still get his and Memphis was playing well at that time being out, so I have seen that part of the game and he can't do that.
Speaker 1: Good luck, all right, good look?
Speaker 2: Hold up? Hold up is no what is Florida to show me? State?
Speaker 1: Oh show me seven? Ate showed me seven. I show you Ate Jack.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got to fight fans.
Speaker 5: UFC three eighteen is almost here and ship up to be an absolute banger with high stakes matchups and major title implications. Every moment in the Occicon matters. There's no better way to fill the intensity than with my partners at DraftKings Sportsbook. Right now, new customers who bet just five dollars get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly, no matter who you're backing at UFC three eighteen, this is your shot to get in the action. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app and sign up using my promo code OGS.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours. Stay in on the action.
Speaker 5: And use your one hundred and fifty dollars and bonus bets on DraftKings same game parlays for a shot at an even bigger payout. Combine multiple bets together from the same game. Love the thrill of live betting. DraftKings has got you covered bet live in progress games right as they happen, making watching the game that much more exciting.
Speaker 2: If sports betting is not yet available in your state, don't worry.
Speaker 5: You can still join in on all the fun with DraftKings Pick six and have the shot to win cash prizes. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now you customers to use my promo code ogs and bet just five dollars on any wager and get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus. That's promo code OG's only a DraftKings sports book.
Speaker 3: Summertime is here and it is my favorite time of the year. Ladies, come on with them sun dresses and the bikinis and them cheeks out. Fellas getting them beach bars in them six packs, ready with them who your daddy shorts. But that is only one part of it. That is the daytime. Trust me, nighttime is just important.
Speaker 1: Two things. Give me true she.
Speaker 3: Can enjoy herself, but not enjoy you. Make sure you handle your business. Ros Spots gonna take care of that. Finish the game. Rospos is a two and one treatment for you guys that need more controlling rations than the fellas that need a secret weapon. Be afraid to tap in and be your best version now after ros spokes is all one of your tongue. You got fifteen minutes to show time, my boy, handle a la. You could go back to back round after round and still be ready. Sound like a championship boxer to me, Go ahead.
Speaker 1: And not that thing.
Speaker 3: Trust me when I tell you, if you're good at what you do, you ain't got a brag.
Speaker 1: She'll do it for you, my boy.
Speaker 3: Roast Spars will connect you one hundred percent online, so you don't have to be in weird rooms with weird people don't know telling them you can't get in.
Speaker 1: Erection long enough and stay hard enough to got there a legion woman.
Speaker 3: If approved treatment shows up directly to your doe, play boy, you can handle your business immediately. If prescribe sexual health patients will get fifteen dollars off their first order of sparks on a recurring plan.
Speaker 1: Connect with the.
Speaker 3: Provider at road dot cole slash ogs to find out if roast bars are right for you. That's our ol dot coo slash ogs for fifteen dollars off your first order compound.
Speaker 1: The drugs are permitted to.
Speaker 3: Be prescribed under federal law, but if not FD approved and do not undergo FDA sixty. For safety information, go to road dot co slash Safety Info