Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: No Cowboys This He's Talking Cowboys, springing live from the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: Street, US dot kitson Touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, Josh Rodriguez and Kyle Yeoman's.
Speaker 4: It's a saying with your Chest for Friday.
Speaker 5: Here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. Bringing the energy as the Cowboys in Eagles face off on Sunday Night Football in Week fourteen of the NFL. And we've got Isaiah's stand back, Josh Rodriguez, Nick Harris, with Chris Beam running everything in the back of Kyle Yeoman's. Gentlemen, it's a it's not just to say it with your chest Friday. It's a rivalry week.
Speaker 4: Say it with chest Friday.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 7: It's a little bit different this time around. Absolutely a little get back to time. They'll get back. You know they got you the first time, now trying to get them and you there's something on the line this time. The I'm not to say that there wasn't last time, but sure A little bit playoff implications are a little bit more prevalent now, So obviously you're fine. Focus on the task at hand, and that is the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 6: There's different versions of eagles, did you know that? Yeah? What there's some different eagles.
Speaker 4: Well there's good eagles and there's bad eagles.
Speaker 5: There's the North Texas mean green Eagles and they're good, and then there's the Philadelphia Eagles in their bad.
Speaker 8: The American very bad bald American ball. Yeah, that's the same, right, I see American. Yeah, you know that don't sound like that, you know the the sound that you hear when you think of an eagle, you know, you know that thing?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 8: You know, like it doesn't actually sound like that. That's like a different that's like a falcon or something. Anyway, common misconception. What do eagles sound like?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 8: Like they're not even like, uh.
Speaker 7: I was at the zoo one time and I've seen this. I don't remember the name of him. I have to look it up, but there was an eagle that was massive. I've seen before being in Seattle in Washington, you see them all the time, right, And there's those some large dog.
Speaker 5: On Alaska when we were up there honeymoon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so there's some there's some large product. Yeah, there's some pterodactyl style eagles out there. I'm not you're not eagles, but yeah, eagles out there. Not Philadelphia eagles.
Speaker 5: But there's some really big eagles out there.
Speaker 7: Had no idea that there are some that make bald eagles look like freaking pigeons.
Speaker 8: Are eagles common to the Philadelphia metroplex?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I know for a fact the one that flies around the Philly stadium beforehand is the same eagle that is owned by Auburn for war eagle seriously, same After the Auburn game, they fly it up to Philadelphia. They fly, yeah, all right.
Speaker 9: To there.
Speaker 5: So they don't even have their own eagle.
Speaker 4: They borrow their eagles.
Speaker 8: They don't even have their sports. Yeah, Rocky is a fake person. Yeah, I'm saying that's the stat statue.
Speaker 4: Characters.
Speaker 7: Marshall Eagle of sub Saharan Africa has an eight and a half foot wingspan.
Speaker 9: That's like Wimby.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 9: Imagine like you see Wimby flying in the air.
Speaker 4: No, that is a terandactyl.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm staying inside victory.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I know I'll always get you guys off to that. But that's that's crazy.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, I'm down for talking. Animals talking talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not definitely not talking.
Speaker 6: What is your favorite animal by the week?
Speaker 5: My favorite animal I've always liked. Oh that's a tough one. I can't say it really yeah crazy, Well no, because I just know the look you're gonna give me.
Speaker 6: It's okay, go ahead, panda.
Speaker 5: No any I love huskies, I really do.
Speaker 4: I love huskies.
Speaker 9: That's really the funniest possible, But that's what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, Like, I love I love huskies and I had to husky for a long time back in the day.
Speaker 9: Big draft, guy, I'm a big draft.
Speaker 5: That's my daughter's favorite animal. Why is that long?
Speaker 6: Next?
Speaker 5: Was it the way that they fight?
Speaker 8: Have you seen them fight?
Speaker 5: They fight amazing, They would knock you out.
Speaker 9: They just they're just fascinating animals, Like just there's no other animal, Like does a giraffe get I have no idea.
Speaker 6: I don't know. Look, I'm not animal. And you don't know how big it is.
Speaker 11: Well, your favorite team is Washington and you don't know that they're about to lose On New Year's Days.
Speaker 6: All right, what about George, what's your favorite animal?
Speaker 8: I think I identify most with the rhinoceros. Like I like I like the I like the I like the color, I like the texture of the skin. You know, rhino, Yes, very cool and then they're also very forget to which which I can I can relate to?
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 9: I don't think I could spell rhinoceros as.
Speaker 8: A warli our h mark echo growing up.
Speaker 6: So mine is a black panther.
Speaker 5: Nice, the jaguar, the jar pretty dog on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, they're they're really cool.
Speaker 6: Beamer, what you got? What's your favorite? Jeez?
Speaker 5: You put me on the spot.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to get logged in for an eagle sound. Can you give me a uh? Well, we'll do some news and notes while while Beamer thinks of his favorite Let's go dude.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we guess. I was with the practice report from from Thursday. There's nothing too too much to look into here. We'll start with the Cowboys. It looks like Zach Martin is on the Tyron Smith practice plan. I wonder if he, like you know, once the principal was like, hey, I want to do that too, and it was working for him, it's working great. Yeah, it's working great for Tyron Smith, who Uh. I'll bring up something here in a minute about Tyron Smith and how dominant he's been this year. But yeah, so both of those guys were did not practices yesterday, but they were just for rest reasons. Rico Dawell remains limited with his ankle issue that's been bothering Hi for a few weeks. Peyton Henders shot was full. Uh, and then Matt will Let's Go, was a full practice participant for the first time since being off of.
Speaker 6: The i R.
Speaker 11: On the other side, for the Eagles, the main the main notes to to look at here, Fletcher Cox is a full participant with a groin injury that's updated from being limited on Wednesday. Dallas Goddard remains full with his fore arm injury, so it looks like he's gonna be ready to go on Sunday.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 11: That's that's something that the defensive staff has been talking about this week.
Speaker 9: Dan Quinn has mentioned it a couple of times.
Speaker 11: Julio Jones did not practice with a groin Darius Slay did not practice with a knee injury. And yeah, that's that's the notables there Slay all day. Yeah, so Slay is mentioned here with rest slash knee. So I almost wonder like if it's like he's gonna play Sunday, but he's not.
Speaker 5: Exactly maybe, yeah, what about the one thing that stuck out to me is a positive one from the injury report for the Cowboys side.
Speaker 4: But Matt will let's go being full. We talked about yesterday.
Speaker 5: Just how much of an impact he could have from a depth standpoint, and Dallas hasn't had to use the depth lately, but with the seventeen game season, I mean, it's gonna happen at some point. That's kind of how it goes.
Speaker 8: He'll be down there either way, he'll be ready to he'll say, Matt, well let's go let's you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I hope what he's saying. I think that'd be dope. That's big that he went, right. He went from designated to return to limited and then to full in two days. I mean, that's that's what the progress of events was.
Speaker 7: Listen, man, I've alay been able to speak from my experiences, but my experiences came from a long time ago. So medicine has come a long way. I mean, when I tore my achilles. That was back in two thousand and ten. Okay, that took me seven months to get back from a Aron is on the field two months later. So you know, science has come a long way. You know, technology has come a long way. So I hope that they have some other methods that I was not pevy to that he now has received in terms of treatment for and I hope that he's stronger than ever and he's able to go out there and again add to that depth and compete.
Speaker 8: But realistically, would you trust Aaron in the game right now?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: Heck no, no, No, that's what I'm I don't think he's going to come back. I know he's not.
Speaker 11: Just kind of like a thing like, oh I opened my practice window to show that I beat modern medicine.
Speaker 8: Oh no, medicine wins again.
Speaker 4: And then after twenty one days he's back.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: That that's probably a pretty good indication.
Speaker 5: This might be a loaded question, but if the medicine advancements were in your career what they are today, do you feel like you could have played a couple of extra years.
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 7: No, Injuries weren't the reason why I stop. Probably, Yeah, my career would have still been there. I was tired of the politics, so that's why I shut it down.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was just curious. I didn't know if that played an impact, because I know you did have an extend.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I had a lot of injuries, but I was blessed to come back from all of them. Shout out to all the training staffs that had to deal with me every day. But but yeah, I mean, the guys are getting back quicker. There's there's you have so much more yea greater confidence now in guy and players abilities to come back from what we consider to be substantial injuries than ever before. And you hear a c L back in the back. When I was playing, a c L was a death, a death sentence. I mean, it was done right. You were I mean, you're hopeful to come back, but you know that you're never going to be the same. It's not the case anymore. Now it's a c L. It's like, ah, it's like a poor Hammy. He'll be back, you know what I'm saying, Like it will be a pain but to get back from, but he'll he'll be back, ready to roll. I know, there's no question marks regarding will you come back to that level play again.
Speaker 11: Yeah. The biggest thing I think these days when it comes to an a c L injury, it's not physical, it's mental. Yeah, it's it's the it's that's the only that's the biggest problem that I feel like athletes have in today's It was still a problem when you were playing and when you know, Joe Montana was playing, but like, it's it's a bigger part, I think, just with the way medicine is progressed.
Speaker 7: And we talked about that in regards to Michael Gallup right when the Gallop first went down, you know, that was the first thing that I brought up. I was like, hey, he'll come back physically, it's the mental aspect that you're not sure and that they can't do anything about.
Speaker 6: That's that's all on him.
Speaker 9: Well you worry about that with all the acls on the team right now.
Speaker 8: What's funny about that is everyone that is sort of ready for tomorrow vonn overshown to show up next season and they're like, oh man, once he once he uh gets started next season, like it's going to go off, like he's going to be great. It's like, well, you have to consider that. You know, are is it the same player after this injury?
Speaker 7: You know, I mean the reason why, the same position group you had? Unfortunately an example before him in Jabrielle CrOx Right. So yeah, I'll have to ask that question.
Speaker 9: I'll be willing to bet overshow, and I'll be ready. I don't I don't have any doubt.
Speaker 8: I don't have any I think you got to give any player.
Speaker 5: I know the easy answer to this question would be Trayvon Diggs. But taking Trayvon Digs away is the Barbie and Over shown the biggest loss for this team defensively or I mean, and not even defensively, but just across the board from the injuries that they've sustained this year.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I guess it's between him and lv right. Yeah, and I don't know. I don't know just because we had we didn't see whatever, you know, I mean, we saw in that first preseason game him and By and Clark were flying all over the place. That was so much fun to watch. But that answer will probably be answered like this time next year. I got some stats. I'm gonna throw at y'all here so the Cowboys can clinch a playoff spot this week Wow, do y'all want to hear what needs to happen to happen?
Speaker 5: Of course, we got to.
Speaker 4: Make sure our listeners are the most.
Speaker 11: Yeah, get your notebook out, you're gonna need to write it all down. So win versus the Eagles has to happen. Detroit win versus the Bears, likely, a Seattle loss versus the forty nine Ers, likely a Tampa Bay loss versus the Falcons, a New Orleans loss versus the Panthers, or a Rams loss versus the Ravens.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's better.
Speaker 11: Yep, Yeah, Minnesota loss versus the Raiders, and then a green Bay loss versus the Giants. So of those eight wow, of those eight.
Speaker 5: Matchups, green Bay has to lose to the Giants.
Speaker 11: Yes, of those eight matchups, five of those are favored. But notice how I had the ore in there. Only one of those needs to happen, the New Orleans loss or the Rams loss. So when you take that into account, five of the seven matchups are favored.
Speaker 9: So I'm saying there's a chance, there is a.
Speaker 7: Chance, there's a very probable until you say green Bay losing it to the Giants.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, that's the one. It's everything else is going to happen, and that's the one that's going to fall apart.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Green Bay decided to start playing football again.
Speaker 9: It's December.
Speaker 11: It's December, La Floor, It's uh, it's different up there on the north pole.
Speaker 5: Jordan Love looks like Brett Farbe's second coming all of a sudden. Yeah, he started to play really well. And I mean we all got that game wrong last week. We picked Chiefs and Packers and everybody picked Kansas City.
Speaker 12: The crazy stuff I saw it was the floor sixteen and zero in December.
Speaker 9: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's crazy crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good luck Giants, Good luck Godspeed.
Speaker 11: A couple more stats to throw at you guys. This is some some next gen stat stuff. So I think there's a big play potential here in this game for Dak Prescott, specifically against his Eagles defense. So Dak Prescott on downfield passes, which is ten plus air yards, so the ball is going through the air at least ten yards, right. He has fifty three completions this year, that's first in the NFL. He has one thousand and eighty eight yards that's second in the NFL. He has fifteen touchdowns and zero interceptions. That's also first in the NFL. He's one hundred and forty six point three passer rating first in the NFL. So you could you could say Dak Prescott is the best downfield passer in the NFL this year.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, a little bit right. The Eagles have.
Speaker 11: Allowed fifteen downfield passing touchdowns this season, that is the second worst in the NFL. So big play potential there, obviously, Ceedee Lamb is a big part of that. Brandon Cooks the downfield weapons that they do have. You know, it's not just Dak Prescott, but he's putting those guys in positions to make those plays. And we've seen that so far the season, and for sure especially in the last six or seven weeks.
Speaker 6: So shout out to the line.
Speaker 9: Yeah, shout out to the O line, which leads me into my next test.
Speaker 11: John that thing uh the Dallas Cowboys left side of the offensive line. So we're talking about Tyron Smith at left tackle and Tyler Smith at left guard. They've proven to be the best UH in the NFL, if not one of the best, if not the best. Tyler Smith so far this season, he's a four point six percent QB pressure rate that is first among all left guards in the NFL with at least two hundred and fifty snaps. Tyron Smith has a six percent QB pressure rate that is first among all left tackles in the NFL with at least two hundred fifty snaps. So that left side of that offensive line, man, it's been awesome. Ever since Tyrone, Ever since Tyron's gone on that little practice plan that he's been.
Speaker 9: Doing, he's been healthy. That's the healthiest he's been since like twenty sixteen.
Speaker 11: Martin seeing what now, yeah, yeah, one thousand percent. This is the healthiest he's been in a long time. So it's it's been great to see.
Speaker 7: So you're saying that Zach Martin is peaking across you know, Tyler beyond his like hey, hey, get some of that.
Speaker 9: That whole offensive line is just not gonna show up perds.
Speaker 6: I'm saying literally, I'd.
Speaker 4: Be okay with that. Yeah, maybe not, but not as much. Doesn't work like that.
Speaker 5: That's it for news and though.
Speaker 11: Well, the final thing, Mike McCarthy, I know we've been talking about that this week and his appendix surgery. The expectation is that he's back in the building today. We'll find out later on the conference call, but he was he was expected to be in today and everything is still looking good. As far as him being on the sideline on Sunday, Brian Schottenheimer said that he doesn't anticipate anything different, so it looks like he's making a quick little recovery and hey were ready to go on Sunday night.
Speaker 6: Dope.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: Lots of good news today.
Speaker 5: Knock on wood from.
Speaker 9: This from this, it's never a dull day around here.
Speaker 8: It's not.
Speaker 5: We've got a Friday to get to and then a big matchup on Sunday.
Speaker 4: By the way, from the three one seven, I love this.
Speaker 5: In South America, the harpy eagle takes monkeys out of trees and eats them whole.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely mass like just.
Speaker 9: Wallows whole monkey, didn't even chew it.
Speaker 6: Oh you gotta pick it.
Speaker 5: That things wild there.
Speaker 6: I love it, Thank you. I think, Josh is.
Speaker 8: What I was trying to do? Or is that one snoring guy? That's what sounds like.
Speaker 5: None of these eagles not.
Speaker 8: As impressive as they that guy, the one that you hear, you know, the one, what do you think abouts?
Speaker 5: As long as they're not Philadelphia Eagles. Every other Eagles may be kind of cool. But Philadelphia Eagles, Philly whatever.
Speaker 11: I used to like the war Eagle at Auburn. Now you completely ruined.
Speaker 8: School for their diet, the cheese whiz, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's unfortunate. Hey, they're just freelance.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to process this over here.
Speaker 5: They are just freelance check picking up a check, that's all.
Speaker 4: It is, all right.
Speaker 5: When we come back, it's key bad chips for the Cowboys and the Eagles. Well, give you some more key stats is well to look forward to. And then, of course our Pickham segment coming up at a bound about nine thirty five. You can give us a call eight at eight eight five five two two ninety seven.
Speaker 4: You might be on hold for a little bit.
Speaker 5: If you want to get in though, and get an opportunity to make the picks and represent the fans. Get the your phone call in now. When we come back with more talking Cowboys, it's time for key matchups.
Speaker 10: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 13: Five G requires compatable planing device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 14: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official.
Speaker 5: Coffee of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 14: That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com. To fuel up.
Speaker 5: Today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table. Okay, there's our mascot.
Speaker 7: Rowdy, cheering on the boys, and now he's on his phone on his.
Speaker 5: Bank of America Mobile Banking app, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica.
Speaker 7: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive, Cowboys fans just can't stop banking.
Speaker 5: Learn more at Bank of America dot com.
Speaker 6: Slash can't stop Banking.
Speaker 5: Evericay, it's only available in the English language. Must download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on so like mobile devices. Message Data rais MA APLI number FBIC.
Speaker 15: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller.
Speaker 5: Would you, Dear Doctor my friend support of me during a tough time.
Speaker 12: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being a soldier.
Speaker 5: To cry out?
Speaker 15: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks gu better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any doctor Pepper flavor will do.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 15: Just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 5: To talking Cowboys back here on Talking Cowboys, presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: This segment is also.
Speaker 5: Brought to you by invisil Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Glad you're back with us.
Speaker 5: We've got Isaiah stand back, Josh Rodriguez, Nick Harris, and Kyle Yeoman's Chris Beam in the back.
Speaker 4: Before we get into key matchups, do it?
Speaker 5: We've got a conversation.
Speaker 6: Be Yes, we do.
Speaker 5: And it's kind of it's started to spark on Cowboys Twitter. That was where really the news started to work its way around.
Speaker 4: I just want to get thoughts, that's all. I just want to get thoughts.
Speaker 5: On how this is going to play out.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: John Hussey is the official calling the Sunday night football game name Cowboys and Eagles.
Speaker 4: Hussy Who's he?
Speaker 5: I don't even know. Eagles have a seven and oh record when he is calling the game as an official. They have about a four to one ratio advantage and calls going their way with this crew. This could be something. It could be absolutely nothing Dallas. By the way, Beamer, I believe you had the stat of moment ago they were sixteen and four with Hieen and four seventeen and four, so they've had success with him on the call of games before two but seven to Zho and a four to one advantage. Is this anything to be worried about?
Speaker 6: Who were these post something?
Speaker 7: I mean, that's I mean, have to asked that question, right, Yeah, it could be very well Eagles Panthers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, it could be anybody.
Speaker 6: So I don't like to speculate.
Speaker 8: But you don't like to speculate.
Speaker 7: I don't like to speculate. I like to think that I like to think that our game is nice and fair.
Speaker 8: If you were to speculate if I were.
Speaker 7: If you were, I would have to do a little bit of a deeper dive to who those opponents were before I pass judgment.
Speaker 9: Okay, fair enough, Okay.
Speaker 8: I just think it's strange that the Eagles are able to wear two uniforms simultaneously on the field, and because you know, they have the Kelly green.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've got the green uniform.
Speaker 8: And then they also have that black and white one.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's zebra stripes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 11: I'm just doing some research over here on Yeah, he's you dive into that hus.
Speaker 9: He's the CEO of all right, what's it's his name?
Speaker 11: He's the CEO of Cuddly dot com out and he uh say that one more timely, like it's exactly how the CEO of it and co founder of of Cuddly dot com.
Speaker 9: It helps animals and need around around the world.
Speaker 7: So yeah, like Eagles, African Eagles.
Speaker 11: Eagles potentially potentially. I don't think Cowboys or animals are they?
Speaker 6: So now we're getting closer.
Speaker 11: The last all the last game that he officiated in with the Eagles was a twenty six to seventeen win over the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: So that's Week.
Speaker 9: Six of what year was that? I guess it would have been twenty six, seventeen twenty six.
Speaker 11: Was that the the the Cooper.
Speaker 9: Rush game last year in Philadelphia?
Speaker 6: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 5: But anyway, that's why they know that's the last Eagles game that he that he called though, yes, interesting, yes, apparently so it has been a little bit of time, you know, official, I don't really put a lot of stock into that.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 11: It does remind me of the Scott Foster versus Chris Paul situation in the NBA. Like Scott Foster Chris Paul's like one in thirty seven with Scott Foster as his head official and like it took like thirty two games before you gotta win, So I always think about it.
Speaker 4: He'd just get thrown out by him the other day.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they hate each other like they blood hate each other.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, like Scott Foster like mentioned Chris Paul's kid.
Speaker 9: Yeah, rough, Yeah, it was bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was rough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wouldn't do that, wasn't By the way, John Hussy was also the referee in the NFC Championship game last year with forty nine ers.
Speaker 9: Oh I guess that wasn't the last Eagles game.
Speaker 5: Huh Yeah, interesting though, I'm just looked up on the play by play.
Speaker 6: Good to know.
Speaker 9: Interesting, good to know.
Speaker 5: Thank you Beamer.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: One more piece of information from our text line.
Speaker 4: This is Abe in Las Vegas text line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're not gonna love this text Not to reign on Isaiah's parade, but a black panther technically does not exist.
Speaker 4: It is a leopard with a skin pigment. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: It's a freaking jaguar.
Speaker 6: That's what I said.
Speaker 4: It's a leopard, it's a ar.
Speaker 5: It's pigment deficient.
Speaker 11: If you put a leopard, a jaguar, and a panther right in front of me, I'll just be like, yes, have no idea.
Speaker 5: Thanks Abe, Thanks doing the research.
Speaker 11: Is he the other co founder at He's he's the COO, chief operating officer.
Speaker 4: All right, let's give some key matchups.
Speaker 6: Let's get back to football.
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely so a key matchups.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 11: There's so many this week, and I'm really excited to dive into this one. And a couple of them are the same ones that we had back in what was that week nine or whatever. I'm gonna start off with Jordan my Lota versus Michael Parsons. This is one I had back in week nine and it was it definitely lived up to the hype. But my Lota got the best of Parsons in that matchup. So I got a stat here. My Lota allowed just one pressure against Michael Parsons in thirteen one on one matchups back in week nine.
Speaker 9: My lot of I know, I've talked about him this week. He's a rugby guy.
Speaker 11: He's from Australia, He's got this Australian oxcent and he's he's like six foot seven and a half three hundred and fifteen pounds. I mean, he's a massive human, like massive human, and he's he's all he's all bulk, and he's really strong.
Speaker 9: He's had a fantastic year.
Speaker 11: I think he's one of the best left tackles this season so far in the NFL. I'm really excited to see this one back and excited to see Michael Parsons lineback up against him.
Speaker 6: Can you do me a favor?
Speaker 7: Can you write that on a card and take it and put it in Michael Parsons locker, Just that stack.
Speaker 5: I just write the.
Speaker 6: Stat that's could be anonymous.
Speaker 7: Just say, hey, Michael Parson's last game against this young, strapping.
Speaker 6: Gentleman, he got the best of you. Yep. Just put it in his locker.
Speaker 8: I want to see him that turns.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I would love to see Yeah, not me. It's facts. We're not telling you what. It's just not feelings.
Speaker 4: It's just facts.
Speaker 9: It is facts. It is facts.
Speaker 11: I think the biggest thing that I've seen Michaeh Parsons struggle with in now year three, I guess, is those guys that are so much bigger than him, that are also athletic like this is a sneaky athletic left tackle. He's got the size and he's going to have the strength. But his rugby background and what he's been able to do from an athletic standpoint throughout his life, it makes that athleticism almost on par with Parsons. Parsons is going to be the most athletic pass rusher that most left tackle see. I'm not saying he's on that same level, but it's gonna be a different challenge than a typical six seven and a half three fifteen.
Speaker 9: Type of left tackle.
Speaker 11: And I whenever you see those kind of matchups with Parsons, I think that's where he kind of struggles a little bit because like even Trent Williams, like I don't, I wouldn't call him the most athletic guy in the world, and Mike I can beat him, like there is opportunity. He has more opportunities against a guy like Trent Williams and he does against a guy like Jordan Mailatta. So I'd like to see a little bit of improvement there on a guy who's also as young as he is, also as athletic as he is, like pound for pound, and then can also you know, push him back.
Speaker 4: A little bit so from the AEO the eight h eight, they said.
Speaker 5: Nick Bosa said in a recent interview that the forty nine ers laid the blueprint out to beat the Eagles.
Speaker 4: What is that blueprint?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's I don't I don't know what that is.
Speaker 8: I've heard this this term before and it's like, oh, and especially back whenever the Patriots were they had that undefeated season and there are teams that almost got the best of him, They're like, okay, well the blueprint is there? Okay, what does that mean?
Speaker 7: That has heard this a few years ago as Broncos Broncos Broncos.
Speaker 5: Right, what is what does that mean?
Speaker 7: It means that you exposed weaknesses in an opponent. That's that's all it means.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: It doesn't mean that it's that holistic game. Right, the game, but maybe you found a certain stunt or a hole in the protection. Right, there's certain there's always gonna be something that can be exposed.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: Everything is not bulletproof, right, So once you find that it's a copycat league, every team is. I mean the scouting the scouting departments watched all the games through the rest of the year already in terms of opponents, right, So like they're working so far in advance, So once you put something on film, now it's just a matter of saying, okay, is it is what I'm seeing in this particular game.
Speaker 6: Does it hold true?
Speaker 7: And if it holds true, then absolutely we're gonna attack them the same exact way. So that's when you hear blueprint. We laid the blueprint. You're pretty much saying we exposed their weakness. So now you guys can go out there and attack it the same way that we did, not.
Speaker 8: Just watching film, right, it's.
Speaker 7: Watching it was watching film, but it's something it's a flaw. It's a flaw that is consistent. It's not just a one time deal like oh, he missed a block. It's like no, like every time you're in this formation, in this type of block protection, this guy struggles or they struggle passing off this type of stuff like this.
Speaker 6: It's a flaw in what it is that you're in your execution.
Speaker 7: And when you are able to identify that and expose it, now everybody has the blueprint as to how to attack you.
Speaker 5: Nka run to the left against Philly possibly, I mean that's one of them. I think the other side of it is that teams can also seal up their flaws, and that changes this season goes on. So you can give a blueprint, but that blueprint could change from week thirteen to week fourteen. Running to the left against Philly this week may not be as successful.
Speaker 4: That's what the forty nine Ers did.
Speaker 5: But if you base it off of what you saw against San Francisco Philly this past week, what would you say the flaw would be for Philadelphia That would be intact.
Speaker 11: I think the forty nine ers defense, specifically, they played so well on that second level. They made Jalen Hurts question himself by that early second half, because that second level is so important when you're guarding a guy like Jalen guarding I'm watching too much basketball last night, when you're defending a guy like Jalen Hurts, just because what he could do with his legs, what he can do over the over the middle of the field, those weapons that they have that they utilize over the middle of the field, and those linebackers, man, they really showed up last week for the forty nine Ers. I think that was the biggest thing in my book. But also that pass rush got home and when that pass rush gets home for the forty nine ers, no team in the NFL is beating them. I'm very confident in that. So do I believe in blueprints? No, But I do believe in personnel having opportunities to take advantage of another team based on what other personnels have done.
Speaker 9: So we'll see on.
Speaker 4: That, David and Fort Pierce, Florida said. The article said that.
Speaker 5: The blueprint to beat the Eagles was the only rush for little to no blitzing, close in on Hurts and keep him in the pocket, which yeah, I would agree with that. I mean keep him contained and there's a way to when you say it like that easy money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's only.
Speaker 5: Four really tough things to do.
Speaker 11: The unfortunate thing is it's not us for guarding or blocking for Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 5: The fortunate thing is is that, yeah, exactly, that we aren't out there because that would be injury.
Speaker 11: Who's left tackle? Beam? Putting Beam at left tackle?
Speaker 6: Beam?
Speaker 4: You played tackle?
Speaker 8: No, it was come on, we're gonna have to kick you pulling plays right, I just stay.
Speaker 9: The second key matchup that I have is a J.
Speaker 11: Brown versus Deron Bland, And there's a couple of reasons that I have this on here. One in which I think we could all guess is based on the last game that Deron Bland had last Thursday night against DK Metcalf, easily his worst game that he's had all season. Was able to rebound and get an interception in the second half and actually played really well in the fourth quarter, so I have to give him props on that, But it was a rough outing all the way around. He gave up one hundred yards, he gave up a couple of touchdowns DK Metcalf, and he's facing a very similar weapon in AJ Brown this week. Back in their Week nine matchup A J. Brown versus Deron Bland, they had seven snaps going up against each other or seven routes run from AJ Brown, and Bland gave up two receptions for fifteen yards and one touchdown on four targets. I believe both of those receptions came on the very first drive for Philadelphia. So again, it's just about starting strong, I think for Deron Bland this week and keeping that consistent throughout the entirety of a game. I'm confident Deron Bland and his ability to shut down any receiver that they throw out him. I mean, we've seen what he's done this year against really elite type guys. It's another big challenge for him this week in a J.
Speaker 6: Brown.
Speaker 5: I know a J.
Speaker 11: Brown is gonna want to have a big game after somewhat being quieted the last time these two teams played. So it's gonna be a fun matchup to watch. I think that's gonna be one of the better ones whenever Philly's on offense.
Speaker 6: What do you think, It's definitely a challenge.
Speaker 7: I don't believe that people are going to try to go crazy off with this comment. I don't believe that AJ Brown presents the same challenges as a DK Metcalf. Okay, that's not to say that a J. Brown is not a better receipt not equal. I just think that DK Metcalf has freaking top of the world speed.
Speaker 4: Well, he set the speed mark for the NFL.
Speaker 5: So on the seventy four yard in a league.
Speaker 7: There were techniques that durn Bland was trying to use on DK Metcalf that was not going to be successful.
Speaker 6: Right. We went over this in special edition this week Special edition breakdown. Go check that out.
Speaker 7: But it was his feet were kind of stuck in the ground, and you can get away with that with his his acceleration at his closing speed. Right, how that's how he's got his interceptions right. He makes it look like he's not really in position, but then whila, all of a sudden, he's right there, picks the ball off. You can get away with that with most guys until these guys run four two. So DK Metcalf was closing in on that space and really what we call offensively say, getting on the toes of the defensive back. So once I'm within a half yard of you, there's no way that you're gonna take your hips, get them flipped around and go vertical before I can get past you. And then you're gonna be able to keep up right when I'm running four two four three, That's what DK Metcalf presented.
Speaker 5: AJ Brown's not as explosive as DK Metcalf.
Speaker 7: So I foresee him still having a size advantage, obviously in a strength advantage over Dourron Bland. But I think Dearn Bland has has more speed and more quickness than an AJ.
Speaker 8: Brown, but no less dangerous.
Speaker 7: No less dangerous in the sense of I don't foresee AJ Brown running past Durn Blan, Right, I think that AJ Brown will big boy him.
Speaker 6: I think he'll body him up.
Speaker 7: I think he'll you know, postgame him all day long in terms of contested catches, you know, trying to go behind, trying to go through him.
Speaker 6: AJ Brown has that big frame.
Speaker 7: I think Dearron Blan will face struggles in that regard, or he's not struggles, but challenges in that regard. Versus DK Metcalf presents those same issues. But that's not how they attack Darn Bland. They attacked Darn blaand with DK Metcalf speed and that's the issue that I think that he had last week that he doesn't have this week against a J.
Speaker 6: Brown.
Speaker 7: Now on the other side, Mode Smith, you do have that speed issue, right, But in terms of a J.
Speaker 6: Brown, AJ Brown is going to play big boy.
Speaker 5: Ball, physical technician of a rout runner and just an all around good receiver.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Imperatively.
Speaker 11: Final matchup that I have here is Terrence Steele versus Hassan Reddick.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's mine.
Speaker 9: We saw what we saw.
Speaker 11: What happened the last time these two teams played, and what Terrence Steele put on the field, and easily one of his worst games that he's had as a professional, but since then he's really rebounded. I got to give it to him. That guy, he works harder than anybody in this building. I'm very confident in saying that he's done a fantastic job since then. The game against Washington, I think is one of the better games he's had in his career. Really awesome in that game. So he allowed twelve pressures in that game in Week nine at Philadelphia. Since then, in the four games since, he's allowed twelve. So he's right out about three a game. He allowed two versus the Giants, five versus the Panthers, zero versus the Commanders almost at the other one, and five versus the Seahawks. So was it his best outing all season last week?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: But I have to give Dak Prescott credit there, just because he's.
Speaker 11: Been using his mobility and quit game a little bit more as the season has gone on. But you know, Hassan Reddick, he got a sack on Dak Prescott. The last time these two teams played, it was given up by Terrence Steele. He had four hurries all on Terrence Steele. So this is going to be a matchup to watch if you want to see a guy look to try and rebound, that's the matchup you want to look at right tackle whenever the Cowboys are on offense.
Speaker 7: Speaking of blueprints, if anybody has opportunity where their platform resources go. Look at what San Francisco did to slow down Hassar Riddick. They did a heck of a job. I mean to the point we talked about the Jess J. Kyle, to the point where they took one of their most dangerous weapons in George Kittle and said, instead of putting you down the field, yeah, we need you to chip on this cap.
Speaker 5: Here almost every play all the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean he had to run through dog or mountains left and right to get to the quarterback. So that's why Perdy had the time to get the ball out. In accordance with that, you you combo chipping him, utilizing your weapons, okay, whoever you want to use to slow down Reddicks his ability to get off the ball. But then having that guy get to a route, some form of a route, whether it be a sit over the ball, whether it be getting out to the flat. Their their cornerbacks like to carry, meaning that they latch on.
Speaker 6: They're like leeches.
Speaker 7: Even in like when they're not playing man to man, they can't help themselves if you're taking if you're a vertical threat in their zone, they're going to follow you.
Speaker 6: Okay. What that allows for.
Speaker 7: Is things underneath in the space that they vacated. So what they were doing in San Francisco was they were chipping the crap out of reddit.
Speaker 5: Okay, it doesn't matter who was going.
Speaker 7: Out there, who was trying to chip on them, they would chip, get to a flat right, come across, hit him on the way by, get to the flat right because two second delay after the ball is snapped and you have a vertical threat to slay, especially slay side. Now all of a sudden, he's twenty twenty five yards down the field and there's a whole vacant spot for underneath where you can pick them apart. Nice little dump down, high high precision pass, get it to your playmakers.
Speaker 6: And let them run for some yak yardage.
Speaker 7: That's what San Francisco did really well in terms of just moving the chains, and they were able to do that over and over and over again along with.
Speaker 6: Having an efficient running game.
Speaker 11: So question would you utilize The answer is guest on this first one, Jake Ferguson chipping on absolutely, would you utilize a little twelve personnel and throw a scoon maker on the other side and have them chip that side?
Speaker 7: And I want chip Chocolate, Chip Boy, Chip Chippindale, I want all the chip, I want all the chips.
Speaker 5: This game make it hard for him, and the game.
Speaker 7: With the rules the way they are now, has made it so much different, so much more difficult to do your job effectively in that regard. Back when I played, you could shoot the knees of guys all day long and it was no question. Like you knew as a defender, this is no.
Speaker 5: Harm, no foul.
Speaker 7: You just protect yourself right, like you know, protect yourself at all times. That's not the case anymore. So now you got to go up. You got to try to shoot high, hit him in the shoulder, pass, be sure not to hit him in the face mask, and like it's just so much it's just harder to handle your job. So now you have to get a little bit more creative. But to that point, yes, I love twelve personnel. I love twelve personnel versus the Philadelphia Eagles. First of all, these guys like to run Nickel. I think they' running Nickel over seventy five percent at a time, So you can have a size advantage if you're running twelve personnel right your two tight end sets, you have receivers, two receivers that can go out there and run routes on these guys all day long. I think that their safeties are not the best cover safeties in the world. You could take advantage of that. They want to play man to man. You know, as long as you don't have thirty one sitting down there in the box, go twelve all day long.
Speaker 11: They're running Nickel seventy six point eight percent of the time, which nickel having five dbs on the field at the same time, and that's eighth in the league. Do you want to know who is last in the NFL and running nickel?
Speaker 5: Dallas?
Speaker 4: The Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 11: But we're number one a dime though, number one, number one in dime thirty two and nickel thirty one in base thirty two in zone coverage, one in man coverage.
Speaker 4: Running a lot of mild and you'll face.
Speaker 9: I'm second in single high thirty one and split safety.
Speaker 6: It's wild. I love it.
Speaker 5: Love the key matchups as well, lots to look forward to.
Speaker 4: You can go up and down the list.
Speaker 5: There are so many key matchups that you should take a game cue to shake advantage of all right, give us a call if you want to be our fan representative on our pickup segment today eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. Pick up the phone, Give us a call eight eight eight eight five five two two ninety seven. We picked the NFL slate for week fourteen. When we come back with more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 12: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agen Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Waggon Turf the official Lagon Turf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 14: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list?
Speaker 6: Forever?
Speaker 14: Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help as a Coffee Club member, You'll get your favorite coffees roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Rifle Coffee dot com to join the Coffee Club today.
Speaker 5: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order.
Speaker 6: Plus.
Speaker 5: Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 10: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah.
Speaker 5: Todd believed the big Cat.
Speaker 10: Repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 13: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 5: To Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee company. This portion under the show is brought to you by a Quaker Oats, a super trusted super food Quaker Oats and official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Did you get him in this morning? Your Mike's me?
Speaker 4: I sure why you want to use my mic?
Speaker 9: He ate all those oats and muted?
Speaker 6: Is that's right?
Speaker 5: Mute? It is?
Speaker 9: I grew Mike.
Speaker 5: All right, Let's give a standings update Talking Cowboys twenty twenty three. Standings. Oh, Isaiah, Isaiah, Isaiah, I.
Speaker 9: Know you didn't grow in the standing I did not know.
Speaker 5: It's okay, guys, No we did not. I like to elevate my friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you did just that. You did just that.
Speaker 5: The only game Isaiah got right last week was he picked the Cowboys, which.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the only game you need to get.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he picked he picked the Cowboys. He went one and five. He is bringing up the rear. Josh had a really good week. He went four and two. Now at eighteen and twelve overall, he's six games above five hundred.
Speaker 9: Let's go.
Speaker 5: And then we've got Nick and John tied at forty two and thirty overall. Both of you guys went three and three last week, and then both the fans and myself went four and two.
Speaker 4: So NA get you. I mean, I am having the best year last year. I was not very good last year.
Speaker 5: I had forty eight thirty.
Speaker 4: Eight overall last year. Right now, I'm fifty and twenty two.
Speaker 8: Look at that, and he's throwing out the beard. This is a great year for this having three kids. Yeah, that's more importantly the beard.
Speaker 5: More importantly the beard. Yeah, putting a little facial hair up there. Uh yeah no. My my wife.
Speaker 4: Was like, I want you to keep the facial hair.
Speaker 5: I was like, well, I can't wear it on TV, and she was like, keep the facial house.
Speaker 4: I guess, man, all right, sounds good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 9: So I got three babies. You can grow a face.
Speaker 5: I can grow a little bit.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 4: Make it work all right.
Speaker 5: Bob in Hawaii is our fan representative today. Bob, how's it going?
Speaker 16: Oh, it is going great. It's pretty early here.
Speaker 4: Though, Oh it is early. What time is it there?
Speaker 6: It's four hours.
Speaker 16: That's about five forty yeah, five hours.
Speaker 14: Fin.
Speaker 5: Salute to you, sir, Salute to you, not only to listen live, but to have the energy to call in as well.
Speaker 9: Hey, Bob, can I ask where you are in Hawaii?
Speaker 16: I am in kaya Lua, which is on the island of Hawahu. Got you the best part of Hawaii?
Speaker 11: Do you ever sneak up to the north shore and catch some Cohukuo High School football?
Speaker 16: I have not, but I know their reputation.
Speaker 11: Well you laugh, it's a real Thinghuckoo is awesome. It sounds I've ever been to in my entire entire my entire life.
Speaker 9: It's it's awesome stuff.
Speaker 5: But well, I hope Bob knows next time that Nick and I are going to make a high school football trip out to Hawaii. That's we've got a place to stay, right, Bob, I just want to make sure.
Speaker 16: And you know dan Quinn lives out here part time too.
Speaker 5: I did not know that actually scouting, I'm telling you guys, maybe I shouldn't be saying that, Bob.
Speaker 4: Bob and dan Quinn are neighbors.
Speaker 5: All right, well done, All right, let's pick some of these games this week. We've got the Colts at the Bengals to get things started off. Of course, the Bengals the big win over the Jags on Monday Night Football. Still without Joe Burrow for the rest of the season.
Speaker 4: Getting a win, maybe well, Jake out, he looks really good.
Speaker 6: He went to dub quarterback.
Speaker 5: Let's not talk about what you've said about Qbu.
Speaker 4: We'll let you start it.
Speaker 5: Then, Colts at Bengals, come on, you don't go with you doub so Bengals all the way?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, which got Josh.
Speaker 11: Let's go with the Bengals for sure. Yeah, I'm gonna go Bengals as well. Jake Browning looked so awesome on Monday Night Football. Although the Colts are riding a four game win streaks.
Speaker 5: About to say the Colts have won four straight.
Speaker 4: Give me the Colts. Indeed, I'll take that game. Andy's gonna take.
Speaker 5: That, all right, Bob.
Speaker 16: I think the Colts are gonna take it.
Speaker 9: That's what I like to hear.
Speaker 5: Bob. Well done, Let's make it happen, all right, Vikings at the Raiders, both teams, of course in a bit of shambles, but still finding a way to sneak out some wins. The Raiders are five and seven at home, the Vikings at six and six.
Speaker 4: Bob will let you start.
Speaker 16: Oh, it's in Vegas.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 16: It is in Vegas and the Cowboys will be there in February.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, go ahead and book your tickets now.
Speaker 16: Yeah, let's let's I'm gonna take Vegas.
Speaker 5: All right, Vegas to get it done.
Speaker 8: Josh is Joshua Dobbs starting for the Vikes, that yas? Yeah, you know what, I've done enough betting against Joshua Dobbs, so I'm gonna I'm gonna take the Viking.
Speaker 5: You're hopping on the Dobbs bandwagon.
Speaker 8: That last game was rough.
Speaker 6: You know who's chasing him?
Speaker 8: Who's Oh yeah, Max Crosby, Mad Max Coullyville Heritage High School. I'm gonna go with Vikings.
Speaker 11: What about you, Nick, I'm gonna take the Vikings as well. They're both coming off of a bye week. But I think the Vikings have seen this playoff picture kind of form around them. Now there's four teams tied at six and six in the NFC Wildcard race, So give me the Vikings to respond. I think there's a little bit more juice there on that team right now.
Speaker 7: Had some conversations with coach Pierce on the sideline last week at the University of Washington game.
Speaker 6: She PAX World Championship. Yeah, good conversation. Good dude, I feel good, feel good about his chances. He fort confidence. We used to against each other.
Speaker 5: That's second flex.
Speaker 9: Did he go to you?
Speaker 6: Dun No?
Speaker 5: He went to Uh he was playing for the I was playing for the Cowboy.
Speaker 9: He go to Oregon? Why was he there? He's oh, the game was in Vegas.
Speaker 8: Never mind.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm stupid. It's like, so you think.
Speaker 5: Raiders, Yes, Raiders, I'm gonna do the Viking horn Yep, there you go, there you go, give me the Vikings.
Speaker 6: None of that.
Speaker 8: Don't the Dark Knight sound by.
Speaker 5: Hob Probably Yeah, you know the whole thing. Seahawks at forty niners. Where's it at It's at the forty nine ers, San Francisco Levi's stadium, doesn't matter.
Speaker 9: It could be in Geno Smith's backyard. I'm taking forty nine ers.
Speaker 4: Give me san Fran two.
Speaker 8: Josh, yeah, Niners full.
Speaker 5: Let me think about this one, Bob, what you got well?
Speaker 16: I would love to pick Seattle, but I think San Fran will win and the Ravens will get San Fran later in the year.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 5: There you go, There you go.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Isaiah?
Speaker 6: I mean, what the heck do I have to lose? I'm going for Seattle. Bang bang.
Speaker 9: He's trying to see how low it can go.
Speaker 5: You go This game, this next game has been a marquee matchup, a high level, prime time, must stop, must.
Speaker 4: Watch game the last couple of years.
Speaker 5: It still might be close to that, but neither one of these teams having the year that they anticipated. The Bills at the Chiefs Wow, Bills at six and six, and the Chiefs at eight and four off of their loss against the Backers.
Speaker 4: I'll let Josh start on this round.
Speaker 8: I you know what I'm feeling it, man, I think the Bills are going to take the winning year.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: Remember I could see it happening.
Speaker 9: I could I could really see it.
Speaker 5: And win on the road a Narrowhead.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I could see it. I could see it.
Speaker 8: Remember, it's not going to mean anything ultimately, because Chiefs are going to be the AFC champion.
Speaker 5: But what Yeah, I mean Baltimore is up there too, They're up there too. I think the Chiefs are still insane and you can't you can't de throne without Patrick Mahomes being up there.
Speaker 4: I'm going to take the Chiefs at home.
Speaker 9: I think they bounced back.
Speaker 4: They just came off of a loss.
Speaker 5: But that's the weird part about it is if the Chiefs do you indeed do that, and they win this game at home, the Cowboys will head to a six and seven Bills, a pissed off Bills game, and a really upset Bills team.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna take the Chiefs here at Arrowhead. It just makes too much sense here. But yeah, I think next week's match up up in Buffalo. We're starting to kind of keep an eye on temperatures out there. It's like five degrees. It's looking cold, so we'll see. But I'm taking the Chiefs today.
Speaker 6: Where you're thick under root twenty five degrees.
Speaker 5: Whenever that schedule came down in May and they said, hey, you're playing in Buffalo in December, I don't think I think I would have taken twenty five degrees. I was thinking more of like single digits at that point. November, zero degrees, zero precipitation.
Speaker 4: I think I think you'll be all right. What do you think in this one?
Speaker 7: It's hard. I want to my heart says Buffalo. But it's hard to go against the Chiefs at home. So I'm gonna go with the Chiefs.
Speaker 16: Bob, Well, you know this game has everything to do with the Cowboys next week.
Speaker 4: Yes, it does.
Speaker 16: So I want the Bills to win so they feel a little bit better, so when we beat them, it'll be easier. If they lose, they're going to be so desperate next week. So I want the Bills to win.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 5: Good for you, Bob, Good for you trying to play the long game here, trying to trying to set up success for the Cowboys. All right, next game, this is right before the game on Sunday Night Football. It's the Broncos at the Chargers. I hate picking Broncos games.
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 5: I tried to do everything I could to avoid picking this game this week because I've gotten them wrong, I think every time this year. And because of that, I'm going with Kellen Moore and the Chargers. Give me Justin Herbert to have a big day at SOFI Stadium and the Chargers zap the Broncos.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 7: I say, I think the Chargers are trying to get their coach fired. So I'm going to go with the Broncos.
Speaker 8: Wow fair, I'm also going to go with no, you know what, I'm going with the Broncos.
Speaker 6: Bronco.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Chargers scored six points against the Patriots last week. I'm taking the Broncos.
Speaker 17: Hey, they won that game. Though, it's survive in advance winning a game. Yes, say, New England had to booprint Bob, what you got on this one?
Speaker 16: I'm riding with the Broncos.
Speaker 9: Let's ride all right?
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Biggest game of the year so far for the Dallas Cowboys the ten and two Philadelphia Eagles, looking to become the first team since two thousand and four to repeat as NFC East champions. The Cowboys could throw a huge wrench into that with a win on Sunday Night Football prime time. The nine to three Boys going up against the Eagles, trying to put their undefeated home streak on the line. Fourteen straight wins at home at and T Stadium will be rocking. Bob, who do you think takes this one between the Eagles and the Cowboys.
Speaker 16: Well, as Jimmy Johnson said, and now I forgot what he says, Oh.
Speaker 8: We will win the ball game.
Speaker 16: The game you can print it in five inch headline. Cowboys will win. You want to score? Yes, thirty four twenty one.
Speaker 5: Thirty four to twenty one. Big win it by a Baker's does And Bob, thank you so much for the energy for getting up really early. I'll see west coming doing a great job.
Speaker 4: As always, we'll have to make sure.
Speaker 16: It comes come usit first time caller.
Speaker 5: We appreciate you and we look forward to hearing from you again. Just let us know whenever we can start making the trip out there. We'll do a remote from out there. We'll make it work in Hawaii. So time, all right, anytime sounds good? Sounds good, Bob and Hawaii representing the fans this week, and I like Bob.
Speaker 9: That's not west coast, that's a left coast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. All right, Let Josh start this one off. Eagles Cowboys?
Speaker 8: Man, all right, I was wrong the first time. I will not be wrong the second time. We pick Cowboys Eagles. I'm gonna say Cowboys thirty five, Eagles seven.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 8: Wow, Let's kill him. Wow, Let's kill him.
Speaker 9: I'm so ready for this.
Speaker 8: Let's kill him, man.
Speaker 4: I like it. Say it with your chest.
Speaker 5: We've always said it, Say with your chest thirty five seven. I said it the first time around. I think no matter what happens, it would have been a split between these two teams, and I'm sticking with that. I thought if Dallas won in Philly, they would lose at home in Arlington. If Philly wins in Philly, I think Dallas protects home field and then win in Arlington. So with that being said, Cowboys win this one. I don't think it's a forty burger, and I don't think it's an easy win. Thirty one twenty seven. Dallas to get it done on Sunday Night football and both teams leave Week fourteen at ten and three.
Speaker 4: All right, who wants to go next?
Speaker 6: Rock?
Speaker 9: He told me.
Speaker 4: All right, Isaiah, go for it.
Speaker 7: Isaiah, you should throw a wrench into it.
Speaker 6: Huh m hm. You can dodge your wrench. You can dodge a ball, Yes you can.
Speaker 7: Twenty eight twenty seven comes down to a team deciding not to go for a two point conversion or deciding to go for a two point conversion to win a ball game.
Speaker 9: And can't get it, and you only do that on the road.
Speaker 6: Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Cowboys get it.
Speaker 6: Cowboys get it.
Speaker 5: Let's pick dude, take that first caller for the week.
Speaker 6: Wow, well remember his.
Speaker 8: Name based on your record, I'm kind of scared now, you should be.
Speaker 5: You know, hey, he the only game he got right last week was the Cowboys answer.
Speaker 6: So we're okay, We're okay.
Speaker 5: He's eight and four win picking Cowboys games.
Speaker 11: I have a sneaky feeling that is gonna be an ugly game, Like I think it's gonna be gross. Yeah, it just kind of feels like this team is due for one. But that doesn't mean that the defense isn't gonna have a solid effort. I think it's twenty three twenty.
Speaker 5: Cowboys twenty three twenty. Just defensive effort on both sides.
Speaker 9: That's my favorite type of game.
Speaker 8: So I hope, So I hope.
Speaker 9: So that's Seahawks games. It's streussed me out a little too hard last week.
Speaker 5: So either way, this is gonna be a whole lot of fun. Yeah, this is gonna be a fun matchup. I think both teams have a lot to prove and we've got to get off the air very quickly because storylines is coming up next. But that's gonna do it for us. Enjoy the game on Sunday, everybody pregame live getting started at six pm Central Time for Chris Beam, Isaiah Stanback, Josh Rodriguez, Nick Harris, John Maachoda. Earlier in the week, I'm Kyle Yomit saying so long.
Speaker 4: We'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 6: Go Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.