Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 2: Before we bring our guests on, I do want to make a special announcement in regards to invest Best. As I said, every week we're gonna be growing out. We're gonna be growing out announcements every week. So last year, last week we did fifty cent shout out to fifty This week we have a special announcement courtesy of the good brother Steve Harvey, So Sah Steve Harvey. Of course he will be back at invest Fest for the third year, and we haven't announced what he'll be doing yet, but he'll be back at invest Fest for the third year. But this week he and his team put together an initiative where we're gonna be doing a raffle invest Fest Raffle from now July first to July seven, So this week, from Monday to Sunday, anybody that buys a general omission ticket will be entered into the raffle. What you will win if you win the raffle and five people will win the raffles, he'll be five winners A thousand dollars in cash. A meet and greet would earn Alesia and Steve Harvey all expense paid trip to invest Fest, which includes a flight and a hotel. If you live in Atlanta, then you don't have to worry about that, but you can still get the who Tell if you want it VI I P ticket upgrade, so you'll have a VIP ticket instead of a general mission ticket, tickets to Family Feud or Judge Steve Harvey show. Really yeah, and uh one one year membership to Eyo University, and then also access to real estate and business creation courses that we have under the umbrella of Eyo University, which is the home Buying Blueprint and the course that we created with Miss business. So that is running for this week, right and if you have, if you previously have purchased a general emission ticket, you'll be eligible as well. We'll do a raffle live on Market Mondays next week, so you won't think that it's a rigged game.
Speaker 1: That's not my cousin.
Speaker 2: We will literally be doing the raffle Rock Mondays. He'll announce well announced five winners and then we'll contact us winners obviously and we'll coordinate everything. So long story short, if you buy a general emission ticket from right now July first to July seventh, you will be eligible to win one thousand dollars in cash. A meet and greet would earn your leisure Steve Harvey all expense paid trip to invest Fest, hotel and flight, VIP ticket, upgrade tickets to Family Feud for you and your family or Judge Steve Harvey Show either or one year membership to EO University and access to our real estate and business creation of course, so get your tickets. If you're one of these people that are waiting, playing a waiting game, this is a good week that you should actually probably because tickets will prices will go up soon. But outside of that, this is the Steve Harvey invest Fest Raffle week, So we're gonna be trying to just do different things every single week to kind of just you know, add different announcement, different initiatives. We did the Nipsey Hustle business Grant, we announced fifty cent this is the Steve Harvey invest Fest Raffle. So every every week we'll be doing something different initiative and things to kind of spice it up. So yeah, yeah, that all expense trip is is definitely great. But to me, the biggest thing outside of one hundred thousand dollars in cash is the meet and greet is. Uh, whenever you can meet somebody like s H and to a lesser degree, ourselves, it's always beneficial. Very rarely do you have opportunities to kind of have that face to face interaction. So, hey, people paying a thousand dollars to take a picture with Chris Brown, Yeah, c B, I have to see.
Speaker 3: Brie with maybe being announced to my meeting. Great and yeah, hey conditions, but when you I know, you upset because a little video shoot this you do? My boy, I noticed a black apple, I'm gonn gave you some investment advice. Your career is hanging on by a thread. Leaves Chris Brown.
Speaker 4: Alone right now, My boy, who's that party next door? Because he had his old girl in the video and party.
Speaker 5: Of the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great, damn.
Speaker 1: Party been You did that to Kyrie too, man.
Speaker 2: Wowser's oh hey man, you got a positivity?
Speaker 4: No good it feels man, it's no good, no good, not not repidable behavior.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: And you never you never know who will be with us when we when we're backstage meeting these meet and greasy a lot of you know, a lot of people. So yeah, shout out to Steve Harvey back there.
Speaker 4: Go go get yay, go get your ticket. You may meet Steven Zuckerberg at one time.
Speaker 5: So fat you just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash po d kat z thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need